Summer Story Contest (Part 2)

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
*Lady Lucia*

Summer Story Contest (Part 2)

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Thanks to everyone who submitted possible prompts for the contest! Now, it's time to vote on what stories all of you would like to see written for the 2021 Summer Story Contest. Here is the original thread, to see the prompts in their entirety:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1503

And then the following link contains the survey. The prompts are arranged in the order in which they were submitted, but only with short buzz phrases taken from each idea. You'll probably need to check the first link just to make sure you know your favorite(s) before voting. For the next week, I'll leave the survey open. You'll find that it's done in a checkmark style, and you may check as many as you'd like. Just know that voting for a ton of stories might mean your favorite concept doesn't come out on top, as only the 3-5 with the most votes will be included in the contest.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

Finally, once I have the official prompt line-up, I'll probably keep the contest running through at least the end of July. That way, there won't be as much competition with the Brides contest that Juncker just posted. For now, just worry about getting your votes in. I'll get the official contest posted some time next week!

Much love,
Lady Lucia
Executionus

Re: Summer Story Contest (Part 2)

Post by Executionus »

Looks like it should be fun. I don't think anyone has ever done a vote on the prompts themselves before. It should be interesting to see how this affects participation in the contest itself.