The Promotion

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
computerphoto

Re: The Promotion

Post by computerphoto »

I'm also looking forward to the next part to see what happens next so please continue this.
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

When can we expect the next part of this story please @skillbox ?
Looking forward to reading more.
Mike
edcindy

Post by edcindy »

Hope you’ll continue this enjoyable, very well written and extremely plausible story soon!
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

I also hope you continue soon! Big fan of the premise of the story. Very well written, I really like your writing style. Great pacing, lots of detail, and very readable. And very plausible (seriously, I really don't get some people, compared to other stories posted here, this is one of the most plausible).
skillbox

Chapter 5

Post by skillbox »

Chapter 5 -
It didn't take long for Niya to face her first trial- customer, a young woman who walked up and grinned cheekily before asking what all this was about. The raven haired employee did her best to face her, ensuring that as little was visible as possible. But she couldn't hide her long shapely bare legs and a copious amount of nude cleavage, "E-Er... It's a promotion..." She stated, "W-Want a free coffee?"

And a free coffee was given. Which attracted another customer, a tall gentleman with a fair stubble who couldn't help but give the same wolvish grin towards Niya. Soon she had three different customers all chatting to her, while she stood naked! Not just that, there was people passing by! She was getting dozens of looks! Why had she agreed to this?! She pushed those thoughts down, attempting to remain professional in front of the new arrivals. She poured a sample with slender arms and tried to give a reassuring if nervous smile once she handed it over.

Casual chat was hard and reciting, "I'm naked! J-Just like the coffee!" Was all she could do, but even that she said with a cringed expression. After having her hands free and the samples handed out, she pushed her apron down a little, just to ensure she was hiding as much skin as possible. God, this was terrible! People had started heading into the store too, giving a polite laughter at her as they entered.

She was so distracted serving samples to the increasing amounts of onlookers that she didn't realise for a second the show she was giving to the rapidly filling up store; who had front row seats to her bare ass through the glass window. It was only when Niya moved backwards, her ass pressing against the glass for moments that she finally realised with a dark near full-body blush. She literally eeked, jumping forward as she realised she couldn't hide anything! The whole store was able to look at her! She spun around, exposing her butt to the street and multiple people in close-proximity.

She stared at the coffee drinkers inside, who were clearly looking at her with amusement! With horror she realised one even had their phone out! Pictures! She'd forgotten about smartphones! How had she even done that!? Would these be posted online? Who would see them?! She couldn't act embarrassed, though. That'd only make this worth. She gave a polite smile and wave to those inside the store, as if her spurred reaction was on purpose before she turned round back to the people she was originally serving. Which she knew, gave an opportunity for more humiliating pictures of her exposed backside.

"S-Sorry about that..." She mumbered, going back to filling up the small cups to give out.

"Don't worry! We enjoyed the view!" Someone joked, leading to giggles.

It'd only been five minutes and already Niya was humiliated beyond belief. Around a few dozen people had seen her nude and then laughed as she scampered around. But she'd just... Have to get used to it. She wasn't getting dressed for hours yet and she had a job to do... Surely it'd get easier now she'd been...

"Oh my GOD! Niya?! Is that you?!"

She realised with a mounting amount of terror; she recognised that name. Because it was hers. She spun her head with frizzy hair following behind as she tried to get a look at the enthusastic gal who stated her name. It was a tall white blonde woman dressed as the type you'd imagine to spend a lot of time in a hipster coffee shop. Surely she was just a customer?

"It's Hannah! From school! You remember me?"

Not a coffee shop regular, then. Way, way worse. To give backstory, Niya was voted most likely to succeed at the end of high school. She was never a popular one, instead a nerdy introvert who spent all her time studying. She wouldn't call herself pretenious, she hardly spent enough time with her classmates for that, mostly out of teenage anxiety. But someone who constantly got high grades and never really felt like talking to others? Then the title of arrogant would fall upon her. So after school with overbearing parents which constantly pushed her too hard, she finally got freedom and she chose that freedom to do an underwhelming job. Almost as an insult to her parents who put her through so much hardships and showed no sympathy the entire time.

Regardless schooldays aside the situation was this... Niya who everyone assumed would become a rocket scientist or brain surgeon was now instead a butt naked coffee shop employee. She didn't know which was worse; being naked or being found working a nearly minimum wage job. Well, when Hannah leared at her half-exposed brown breasts tucked under a delicate apron, she decided the near-nudity was worse.

"U-Um... Yeah, of course," Niya responded, feet awkwardly stepping backwards by reflex.
"What are you doing? Oh my God!" Hannah started laughing and Niya noticed this was the second 'oh my God'.
She tried to twist her lips into a smile and had no idea how well she suceed, "Uhhh... A promotion! Want a coffee sample?"
"U-Um, yeaaah, haha," Hannah giggled, "Are we just gonna ignore the fact you're naked? You are naked, right?" Hannah stepped the side, getting a good view of her large naked bum, "OHH, my God! You are!!!"
"Er, it's a promotion!" Niya tried to explain, but she couldn't really justify it. Not with Hannah laughing too loud to even hear what she said.
"We have to take a picture! Everyone in our old class is wondering what happened to you! You just fell off the Earth after school!" Hannah said with glee, hopefully non-maliciously, "Nobody could find you on Facebook!"
Before Niya could even say 'no pictures', Hannah had an arm around her shoulders and pulled her in close, snapping with a flash which temporarily blinded Niya. She normally hated photos being taken of her anyway, she could never quite get her expression to look natural. Well, this time she really didn't want her photo taken. The green apron covering up her sensitive bits, but the reveals of the edge of her brown thighs and curve of belly suggested if not proved that there wasn't anything on underneath it.
"And there!" Hannah gave a hug to her former classmate, her arms wrapped around the bare back of Niya who cringed internally.

Niya thought about asking Hannah to delete the photo but decided it wasn't worth it. It didn't show anything sensitive and as long as she kept Hannah happy, she wouldn't do anything malicious. Like take a more revealing photo, anyway. But Hannah didn't look like she was going to leave, staring happily at Niya.

"Erm... I get a half hour break in a bit. If you want to wait for me..." Niya suggested awkwardly, because she could at least get dressed for that break. Then the reunion would be a little more comfortable.
"Sure! It's my day off anyway," Hannah said, grinning wildly, "Man, you really turned wild after school, huh? You were the last person I'd thought would ever do something like this!"
Niya rolled her eyes, she still could barely remember the tall blonde. And she tried to avoid the grins Hannah gave her. She was nearly halfway through the day, though...
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Love it!
Mike
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

It's great to see another chapter in this marvelous story.

I really love that you have introduced Hannah as another antagonist in the story. From what you have revealed so far in Chapter 5 this could get very interesting. I do hope you continue.

Hooked6
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Loved the latest chapter! Big fan of somebody taking photos in ENF stories. Hope we don't have to wait for the next chapter as long as we did for this one!
skillbox

Post by skillbox »

It didn't take long before Niya found her bare ass against the leather in the breakroom and while she'd managed to get away from public eyes for at least a small half hour break, there came an issue in that she still had a voyuer in the room.

Hannah sat wide-eyed with an enthusastic smile, "God! I can't believe this is how we meet again! I always thought you'd end up showing up to our high school reunion with like, a personal bodyguard or something!"

"Heh... Um, I suppose," Niya said awkwardly, her laugh as fake as she thought Hannah's personality, "Well... I guess I didn't want to go down that path."

"Eh, well, yeah! I mean, hey, not everything's bad! You got way hotter since then, right? Right?" Hannah giggled, Niya responded with a blush.

"I'm... Actually a manager here." Niya responded with a lie, though she knew that even the lie didn't sound too impressive.

"Oh, of course, of course," Hannah smiled, seemingly genuinely, "I can't imagine you not doing amazing at whatever you do. Like, seriously? The committment to go out there BUTT NAKED on a busy street? You're a champ! Give you a raise, girl!"

"W-Well, yes. I mean, somebody had to do it and..." Niya was trying to list off the reasons why she'd decided to do something so embarrassing before she was cut off again.

"Well, anyway... I just wanted to apologise," Hannah responded, "You know... I was a bitch in high school. And me and my friends? Well, we never treated you well... And I've always felt bad about the bullying. The teasing."

"Um..." Niya tried to interrupt.

"Seriously, that's why we were looking for you on Facebook. We all felt totally awful... You know? I know we were kids, but still... You were one too. And it doesn't excuse it."

"I... Don't remember you bullying me?" Niya said, confused, "I don't even remember any rude comments you made?"

Hannah paused, frowning before giving a smile, "W-What? O-OH! Er, I guess! Nevermind then! Um, it's been so long since school I've just forgotten everything! Ha!"

Niya looked at the clock up on the breakroom wall. God, she needed an excuse to get out of this conversation. But also as the clocked ticked towards the end of her break, she knew she'd have to again spend time out on a busy street wearing nothing but a flimsy apron and a forced smile. The time went by slowly. Each noise the clock made as it slid towards her doom. The conversation had hit an awkward silent pause. Though Niya made no attempts to change that. In all honestly, she barely remembered or cared about Hannah.

"Well, Hannah... I'll see you around. It was... Good to catch up." She said, forced smile, "It's been too long."
"OH, for sure. For sure! I'm going to get coffee a lot more often," Hannah said, with an unforced smile, "And sister, don't worry. Those pics will be only sent to people I trust."

Two things worried Niya about that statement. The plural in pictures and the people that Hannah 'trusted'. But without wanting to make a big deal out of it, for this was not the time to antagonise anyone, she stood up. Which made Hannah snort into giggles.

"I-I'm sorry! I-It's, just... Your butt! It's right fucking there! Ahaahah!" Niya stood there, turning around quickly. Cringing as she waited for an enternity to Hannah to stop laughing so she can finally get rid of her.

And so she did. Hannah walked off, giving her goodbyes and Niya calmed down. Yes, she was mostly still naked in public. But she could start breaking down now, cleaning up and getting ready to go home. At last. There were fewer customers now. Fewer people to stare at her long exposed legs, her dark back and bare bottom.

Of course, Eliza appeared, "Niya! Holy shit! I've got great news!"
"Um, slow down. I just got off break... Give me five..."
"No seriously, you're needed at the front now! Local news have arrived! They want to show off your bravery! You're going to get this cafe famous!"

And by extension, herself. For the first time of the day, Niya broke her character of (an underpaid) professional buisness woman.
"Fuck."
skillbox

Post by skillbox »

swguy123 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:32 pm Loved the latest chapter! Big fan of somebody taking photos in ENF stories. Hope we don't have to wait for the next chapter as long as we did for this one!
Hey! Don't worry, not as long. Longer! ;)

But yeah, life got in the way! I'll hopefully finish the story soon enough; there were never any plans to go too much further than this anyway! Hope people enjoy the conclusion (which should come out within the year...)