My sons new friend!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Dirtyf

My sons new friend!

Post by Dirtyf »

So from what it looked like a new single mom moved in next door, she only had one teen daughter and she was a pretty thing. I could tell my son was excited, but he is a bit of a nerd and she looked like a school popular.

At dinner I asked my boy if he saw the new neighbours and he said he met the daughter Holly as he took out the trash earlier. He said she was actually nice to him. I thought that was odd because he doesn’t have a lot of friends that are girls and he usually gets picked on by girls.

A few weeks go by and I got to meet Holly. She had locked herself out of her home and she wanted a place to chill, until her mom could get home. So I let her in and my son James and her bonded like crazy. Her mom came a hour later and thanked me for looking after Holly.

After that day, she was over all the time. Our home was like her second home. James and her were extremely close, he would help her with her homework and when I say help he would actually do it for her and they would then just chill in the pool or watch tv.

It was sometimes a real tease, when they would go swimming. Because her bikini was so tiny, it barely covered her boobs and her string bottoms showed her whole ass and the string gave a her a revealing camel toe too. She was soo comfortable walking around the house exposed like that. She was standing in the living room where I was watching tv and her pussy is literally on display and I said to her.

Do you wear those bikinis in public? And she said actually I stole them from mom, she doesn’t know I wear it. I only wear them here. Then It all clicked, I realised she is wearing it backwards and she doesn’t know. The triangle was at the back and the string was at the front. I didn’t know how to tell her so I didn’t. She would hang out, sometimes all day looking like this.

I would even see them wrestling whilst she’s in a bikini. Lucky son. But my luck came too. I was in my room and she came in wearing a bikini and I said what’s up. She then came over and to me and said it hurts down there. I then had no choice but to inspect. I laid her on by bed and had to take her bikini bottoms off and had a close look. I then spotted that the string had rubbed her inner pussy too hard and irritated it. Side note her pussy looked amazing smelt amazing and was to die for.

I had to tell her she had to take a brake from the bikini bottoms because they are hurting her. I then was stuck all afternoon rubbing oil on it.

TBC