Summer Story Contest (Part 3)

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
*Lady Lucia*

Summer Story Contest (Part 3)

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Alright, the votes are in! Your prompts for the 2021 Summer Story Contest are as follows:

1. Flat Girl (courtesy of Executionus) -- An extremely flat girl with short hair is forced/dared to swim in a large public pool topless, wearing only her bikini bottoms, while pretending to be a boy in the hopes that nobody notices that she's actually a topless girl. She would spend the entire time trying to blend in, even as her hormones went wild from all of the hot guys nearby seeing her bare chest from her forced streaking. She might also try to capitalize on the ruse by going into the boys locker/shower area in the hopes of getting a free show herself, while still trying to somehow keep her own lack of external genitalia a secret. Her biggest fear would be being recognized by someone she knows or otherwise identified as a girl by the large crowd of people there.

2. Tied Naked (courtesy of Executionus) -- Somebody tied naked to a tree on a nature trail and abandoned like that, later being discovered over and over again by progressively more humiliating audiences. Each person or group enjoys the naked boy/girl in their own way before leaving and abandoning them again. None of the people or groups who find and torment the tied nude person free them, even as the desperate person begs and makes shameful offers in exchange for freedom.

3. Too old to still... (courtesy of SDS) -- A small for their age teen not quite ready to give up their childish ways joins in a game or activity with some younger kids. They quickly find the situation spiralling out of control with humiliating consequences as teens their own age find them. (Cops and Robbers, Cowboys and Indians, swimming in underwear, handstand competitions, playing dress up, etc.)

4. Scouts vs. Locals (courtesy of SDS) -- A scout group (boys, girls or mixed) from the city travels to the outskirts of a remote rural village for some mostly unsupervised campout in the woods. They clash with some local youths with either or both sides catching stragglers and having some embarrassing tie up fun at their expense. Can be one off incidents or escalating humiliation from both sides.

5. Cabin Games (courtesy of dublinjohn) A group of friends relaxing with a couple of brews, in a cabin in the middle of no-where a game of Truth or Dare breaks out or a card game or whatever.

Thanks to everyone for all the prompt ideas, and for casting your votes! Like Executionus mentioned recently, I think this is the first time we've had a vote to establish the prompts, and I'm excited to see where it might lead. As usual with my contests, we'll also vote on the winner(s) at the end of the contest. A few rules just to keep things efficient and organized:

-- Only one entry per writer.
-- Start a new thread with your story, rather than replying to this one.
-- No length or part limit, though each part should stay within the original thread.
-- You may title your story whatever you'd like, but make sure you note that it's for the contest somewhere as well (Summer Story Contest, Summer Contest Entry, SSC 2021, etc.). I'm not picky!
-- Deadline is July 31st, though I may give a few grace days if any authors are scrambling to finish up stories by the end.
-- And, of course, have fun!

As I mentioned before, Juncker is also hosting a contest this month, and I'm not trying to compete with that. Hopefully parallel contests will lead to more stories being written overall. If you're hoping to do both, by all means write for his/hers first, as there's still all of July to write for mine!

All the best,
Lady Lucia
Executionus

Re: Summer Story Contest (Part 3)

Post by Executionus »

Score, I got two of the top five. Just imagine me doing the Tiktok dance of your choice as my victory celebration.

This should be fun! All five prompts here are very interesting and cover ground that isn't just same old same old. Even the fairly-simple games prompt has unique potential because of the specific setting chosen for it.

I'll try to get an entry done here even though I've been increasingly busy lately, although I haven't chosen which of the five I want to do yet. I may end up snatching whichever one is most ignored down the line. First up, however, I'm going to tackle the reward for my own contest.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Just bumping this now that we're a week into July! Get writing, everyone. :)
SDS

Post by SDS »

*Lady Lucia* wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:02 pm Just bumping this now that we're a week into July! Get writing, everyone. :)
Thanks for the reminder! This is a wonderful contest with great promots (I'm not only saying that because 2 are mine haha!)

Just posted my story!
Last edited by SDS on Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

nevaworks

Post by nevaworks »

What is Juncker? Is that another site?
*Lady Lucia* wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:12 pm Alright, the votes are in! Your prompts for the 2021 Summer Story Contest are as follows:

1. Flat Girl (courtesy of Executionus) -- An extremely flat girl with short hair is forced/dared to swim in a large public pool topless, wearing only her bikini bottoms, while pretending to be a boy in the hopes that nobody notices that she's actually a topless girl. She would spend the entire time trying to blend in, even as her hormones went wild from all of the hot guys nearby seeing her bare chest from her forced streaking. She might also try to capitalize on the ruse by going into the boys locker/shower area in the hopes of getting a free show herself, while still trying to somehow keep her own lack of external genitalia a secret. Her biggest fear would be being recognized by someone she knows or otherwise identified as a girl by the large crowd of people there.

2. Tied Naked (courtesy of Executionus) -- Somebody tied naked to a tree on a nature trail and abandoned like that, later being discovered over and over again by progressively more humiliating audiences. Each person or group enjoys the naked boy/girl in their own way before leaving and abandoning them again. None of the people or groups who find and torment the tied nude person free them, even as the desperate person begs and makes shameful offers in exchange for freedom.

3. Too old to still... (courtesy of SDS) -- A small for their age teen not quite ready to give up their childish ways joins in a game or activity with some younger kids. They quickly find the situation spiralling out of control with humiliating consequences as teens their own age find them. (Cops and Robbers, Cowboys and Indians, swimming in underwear, handstand competitions, playing dress up, etc.)

4. Scouts vs. Locals (courtesy of SDS) -- A scout group (boys, girls or mixed) from the city travels to the outskirts of a remote rural village for some mostly unsupervised campout in the woods. They clash with some local youths with either or both sides catching stragglers and having some embarrassing tie up fun at their expense. Can be one off incidents or escalating humiliation from both sides.

5. Cabin Games (courtesy of dublinjohn) A group of friends relaxing with a couple of brews, in a cabin in the middle of no-where a game of Truth or Dare breaks out or a card game or whatever.

Thanks to everyone for all the prompt ideas, and for casting your votes! Like Executionus mentioned recently, I think this is the first time we've had a vote to establish the prompts, and I'm excited to see where it might lead. As usual with my contests, we'll also vote on the winner(s) at the end of the contest. A few rules just to keep things efficient and organized:

-- Only one entry per writer.
-- Start a new thread with your story, rather than replying to this one.
-- No length or part limit, though each part should stay within the original thread.
-- You may title your story whatever you'd like, but make sure you note that it's for the contest somewhere as well (Summer Story Contest, Summer Contest Entry, SSC 2021, etc.). I'm not picky!
-- Deadline is July 31st, though I may give a few grace days if any authors are scrambling to finish up stories by the end.
-- And, of course, have fun!

As I mentioned before, Juncker is also hosting a contest this month, and I'm not trying to compete with that. Hopefully parallel contests will lead to more stories being written overall. If you're hoping to do both, by all means write for his/hers first, as there's still all of July to write for mine!

All the best,
Lady Lucia
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Another writer on this site. For reference:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=649
Fun_Writer

Post by Fun_Writer »

I’m actually writing a story for cabin games but it be a mix of cabin games and humiliation Like the tied naked but it will be best on the cabin games
Fun_Writer

Post by Fun_Writer »

I see you seem to forgot to include another story forest prank gone wrong for tied naked
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Well the only unclaimed prompt left is the Scouts, which ended up giving me a good idea for a quick story in that vein. I'm going to see if I can get it written up in the next few days, provided things don't go all to hell on me.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Go for it, Executionus! You too, Fun_Writer, for Cabin Games.

Speaking of calling people out, a handful of others have another week or so to wrap up their stories -- Humilatron, for "The Diary of Hunter Troy." ENFobsessed, for "Forest Prank Gone Wrong." There's writerwriter93, with "Happy Campers." And finally, yours truly, Lady Lucia. This week has been annoyingly busy, but I'm still committed to wrap up "The Disguise" before the end of July.

Get to work, everyone! I'm really happy with the turnout for the contest so far. :)

Much love,
Lady Lucia