Nicole's Revenge on the College Life Model.

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Re: Nicole's Revenge on the College Life Model.

Post by Humilatron »

Yes, the Karen Wagner Contest celebrates the conception of the “Naked in School” genre. It’s named after the author who basically started the whole idea of attending school naked. It has a whole universe and guidelines, but this contest just highlights the basic concept of students or teachers attending school naked in some capacity.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
FunKelly

Re: Nicole's Revenge on the College Life Model. 15

Post by FunKelly »

"Karen. I want to hold a photography session for my senior students, that would be focusing only on nudes. You interested?" Tina was about thirty years old, and ran the photography studio. She was not an accredited professor, nor was the studio associated with any particular accredited curriculum, rather a tool to be used for photography work, needed for accredited college courses. The studio being for the most part, Free-Lance, allowed her a much broader spectrum of creative license.

I immediately declined her offer, stating that I only life model for art classes, as I fastened the belt securely around my waist, then headed for the door leading to the gymnasium. Tina walked beside me, as professors Turner and Sullivan walked behind us. While we walked through the crowded gymnasium, the cold floor beneath my bare feet had me once again feeling incredibly vulnerable. Tina reasoned that a nude photo shoot was similar to life modeling, pointing out that dozens of the people in the gymnasium already had nude photos of me on their phones, so she didn't see any difference.

After being reminded so may people had a permanent record of my public nudity, I realized they could share them among other college students, not to mention post them on the internet. Chances are, some already have. I was filled with mixed emotions. On one hand the shame and humiliation I was feeling, was almost crippling, while the overwhelming sense of arousal seemed inextinguishable. I tried to vehemently burry both emotions, as I made my way back to the 'Life Model Exhibit'. Miss Sullivan suggested we go the the snack bar to get some bottled water, as I avoided giving Tina a different answer, concerning a nude photo shoot.

The women were going to the snack bar for some water, which would extend my absence from the 'Life Model Booth'. I wasn't due to pose again until 2:00, so I figured I had a little more time to get back, so I joined them. Despite the humiliation they put me through in the ladies room, I still felt safe when I was with them. After all, two of them were the heads of their respective departments at the college. We got our waters then headed back to the 'Life Model Exhibit'. We arrived in plenty of time since it was only 1:30 pm, and I wasn't due to pose for a half hour.

A sense of relief came over me as I saw the student artists, along with their easels were no longer in the exhibit booth. I figured this meant I did not have to pose in the nude any longer. I couldn't have been more wrong. As I entered the booth, I noticed Lisa and her friends were gone, but also noticed Nicole had this ominous expression on her face. Just then Professor Akers returned and walked up to me. " Oh Karen! Good, you're back. Due to the increasing size of the crowds visiting the "Life Model Exhibit', I've decide to have you pose for the last segment outdoors". "OUTDOORS ?" I complained. "Yes Karen. Outdoors. I'm going to have you pose on the lawn between the gymnasium and the main administration building. The others are already set up there, and the spectator count has been rising".

Professor Akers' countenance was nonchalant at best, as the rest of us were obviously stunned by the turn of events. I attempted to regain my composure and decided to try to reason with the professor. "Excuse me Professor", I timidly inquired. "Are you sure having me pose in such a public area will not detract from our goal of finding serious minded artists and life models for the upcoming semester?" The old man turned to me, and replied, "Karen. I am very impressed young lady. Your argument is articulate and well thought out. Your underlying theme of "More Is Not Necessary More", and the realization that most of those who have visited our exhibition were most likely "Curiosity Seekers", came through loud and clear, without you actually having to say it. However, I do feel that the overall exposure we are receiving today, will be beneficial for the class as a whole, in the long run.

I've already had the relocation of the third and final segment, approved by the 'Dean of the College'. Therefore Karen, we shall continue the exhibition outdoors". My fate had been sealed. I turned to the two professors and Tina for help, but they were powerless to assist me. With the Dean of the College in agreement with Professor Akers, I had no choice but to pose on the lawn of the college, totally naked and in front of hundreds of people, all of who which owned camera phones. I knew I was going to be plastered all over the internet, yet there was nothing I could do.

Professor Akers looked at me, and said, "Karen. It's time. Please follow me". I almost broke down in tears when Professors Sullivan and Turner grabbed my arms. Professor Sullivan looked at me, and sternly said, "Karen. You are a professional life model. Hold your head up, and pose as if you were posing in the classroom". Professor Turner added, "Karen. The trick is to imagine everyone else is naked, and you are the one who is clothed. Find a point of reference, and focus on that". Just like the large gymnasium clock I had focused on, I thought. I knew right then, she was right.

Tina walked up and handed me a pair of ear plugs. I asked, "What are these for?" She replied, "I think it would be best if you couldn't hear the clicking of all those camera phones". Professor Akers said again, "Karen. It is time. Follow me please". The three women and Nicole all gave me reassuring looks, as I followed Professor Akers out of the gymnasium to the utter exposure of the college lawn, and the awaiting crowd. All four women followed behind me for moral support. It was certainly appreciated, but baring my naked body in front of all those people, was something I had to do on my own.
FunKelly

Re: Nicole's Revenge on the College Life Model. 16

Post by FunKelly »

Hundreds of eyes were on me as the professor and I walked toward the modeling area. My heart was pounding as I made my way passed the enormous crowd, to the posing location and the awaiting student artists. It was a clear sunny day, which would have been perfect, if I wasn't about to be utterly exposed in front of many of the college faculty members, along with the majority of the incoming students and their families. How was I supposed to attend classes at a college where so many people had not only seen me totally nude, but most likely had pictures of me in my naked state? I decided that being forced to relinquish my robe, along with all personal modesty, did not mean I had to surrender my dignity as well. Professor Sullivan was right. I am a 'Life Model' and was determined to perform like one.

We reached the posing area where I noticed the stool I was modeling on earlier, had been set to the side. I instinctively knew Professor Akers was going to have me pose standing up. I had modeled while standing many times, but this time it meant that my naked flesh would be able to be seen, and photographed from each and every direction and angle, by the spectators. It's hard to believe just a few days ago I was scampering around the college's main building, hiding in closets, stairways and rest rooms, in order not to have my naked body discovered by any one individual. Now I would be on display in front of hundreds of people, most who were associated with the college in one way or another. I could barely think straight. Conducting myself in a professional manner was rapidly becoming a formidable task.

One of the 'Smart Ass' male student artists, said, "Welcome to the great outdoors Karen", as he snickered, while hiding behind his easel. Immediately, Professor Akers addressed him, saying, "Young man. I expect nothing but the utmost in professionalism in my classes, regardless of where they are held. Is that understood?" He did not wait for an answer, and made his way over to me. I had seen his "It's time to disrobe" glance before, as he looked over his glasses at me. I reached into the pocket of the robe and retrieved the ear plugs Tina had given me, then removed my robe and handed it to the professor. I focused on Professor Akers' instructions, determined to overcome the immense feelings of shame and humiliation, and replace them with a sense of professionalism.

The professor had me stand with my feet placed about a foot and a half apart, lean my slightly down and to the right, while holding my hair back with both hands. The position was fairly common, yet left me totally exposed. I placed the plugs in my ears and took my position, grateful to have them to assist in drowning out the incessant clicking of the innumerable cell phone cameras pointed at me from all directions. I thought I was about to pass out from embarrassment, when Professor Akers stood in front of me, and said, "Karen. I will handle this". He then put his hand out. I knew he wanted the ear plugs, since they were so visible in my present modeling position. I handed him the ear plugs, as he winked at me. Something he had never done before. I was so afraid of what he might do, I began to tremble.

He then turned to the audience, and stated in a loud and firm tone, saying, "Ladies and gentlemen. The decision to relocate the 'Life Model Exhibit' outdoors for the final segment was made to allow those unfamiliar with the art form, to have an opportunity to experience it. This is NOT a venue for the 'Improper' or 'Unprofessional' behavior of the amateur photographer. Now I insist you all show respect for our model and her craft". With that, the phones fell silent, yet not a single person walked away. Most likely because they would have been viewed as the shameless curiosity seekers, they truly were. He glanced my way as I retook my position, feeling much relieved, even if hundreds and hundreds of photos were already taken and out there somewhere.

Standing there in such an exposed state, surrounded by those in the large crowd that now encircled me, had me once again feeling aroused. Knowing that the cameras were now silent, and only enabling the large audience to focus more closely on my bare form, was becoming a bit intoxicating. I was starting to feel more empowered and liberated being the center of attention. Believe it or not, I was actually staring to enjoy it a little. Looking downward and to the right, made it harder to find a point of reference that I could focus on. The wheel from a wheelchair that an older man was sitting in, would have to do for the moment. All those in the audience had become respectfully quiet, thanks to Professor Akers' decree, which made the experience seem more businesslike and less tawdry.

While I was standing there in the nude for all to see, as my form was being painted by the student artists, Professor Akers walked around explaining the art curriculum to the spectators and answering questions. His ability to take control of the situation, left me a bit of an afterthought to many in the audience, for which I was grateful. The first session ended and I retrieved my robe from Nicole, who was now holding it. The expression on her face me made me realize she knew I was starting to relish the attention. I tried to act indifferent to my forced exhibition, but I could tell she knew it was turning me on.

The two minute break came to an end, and I found myself a bit excited to remove my robe. I removed my only cover, handed it back to Nicole, when she whispered in me ear, "I know you're loving this, Karen. And I love that you're such a little slut. Don't get too wet out there". My eyes became wide open as we looked at each other. She then gave me a head nod, indicating it was time for me to retake my position. I was walking back to the posing area, when an attractive woman about forty years old stopped me, and asked, "Excuse me miss. Do you have a moment?' Not knowing who she was, or how to respond, I froze. I thought she might be the mother of an incoming student, who might be opposed to my public nudity, and was about to chastise me for exposing myself in front of so many people, even if the event was sanctioned by the college and Professor Akers.

I stood there totally naked, waiting for her to publicly humiliate me in front of everyone there. I was relieved when she continued, "My name is Jill. I also posed nude at this college almost twenty years ago, when I attended here. Certainly not if front of such a large audience though. I know how the extra money can come in handy when you're on a shoestring budget, and I would like to talk with you after the event about posing in my art studio in town. I know you need to get back to posing, but please see me when you are on your next break". I was speechless as I retook my pose, feeling even more like a professional than before. It was a nice little boost, especially after Nicole's "Slut" comments just moments earlier.

The second session came to a close without incident. The crowds had diminished a bit, but for every two or three spectators that moved on, one newcomer would arrive, allowing me to be seen by fresh eyes, which helped keep my level of arousal heightened a bit, but in check. Jill approached me as I made my way to Nicole and the cover of my robe. The lawn areas of the campus had students, parents and faculty members making their way back and forth to different venues and exhibits. By this time everyone had heard about the 'Life Model Exhibit', and those with serious interest, along with the many curiosity seekers, had already stopped by to see the exhibit and the naked model on display there. I felt no pressure to retrieve my robe, and stopped to talk with Jill.

Miss Sullivan, Miss Turner and Tina had all returned to their respective classrooms and exhibits half way through the first session. But as Jill was asking me my name, Tina had returned. "Jill!" she exclaimed, as the two women embraced. "I see you've met Karen", she continued. "Yes Tina. We were just getting acquainted" Jill replied. "So you two know each other?", Jill asked. "Well. We met just earlier today", Tina replied. The two women continued talking, as I just stood there totally naked on the college lawn, in view of the many men and women passing by. Finally Jill looked to me and was about to speak, when Professor Akers reminded me it was time for the third and final session of the day. The two women said they would talk with me after the last modeling segment.

While resuming my pose, I started to reconsider Tina's offer to pose nude for her senior's photography class. I knew I would have no time during the week to life model at Jill's studio, but if I could pose for both of their classes during a weekend, I could make some good money and only miss one weekend away from home. Session three came to an end, so I looked for Nicole to retrieve my robe. To my horror, she was standing by the entrance to the main campus building, where the art classrooms and my clothes were. She was waving my robe in the air while laughing, then ran into the building.

Stunned that my last and only vestige of cover had disappeared into the main campus building's front door, I looked to Jill and Tina for any help they may be able to supply. That's when I heard Professor Akers say to me, "Choose your friends wisely Karen", then headed back to the classroom, without offering any assistance whatsoever. I turned back to the two women, when Jill snickered, then said, "Don't worry Karen. I know where the art classrooms are. Tina and I will walk you up". Being the end of the summer, neither of the two women were wearing any clothing they could spare, so I summoned my inner fortitude, put on a fake nonchalant smile , then walked with the women across the college lawn, totally naked and without the sanctuary of the 'Life Model Exhibit'.
FunKelly

Re: Nicole's Revenge on the College Life Model. 17

Post by FunKelly »

As the three of us were walking towards the main building, I could feel the stares, and hear the clicks of the camera phones of the many clothed people around us, as I mostly looked down. Their stares were penetrating both my flesh and my psyche, as we walked on. "Intimidating" is not a big enough word to describe how those stares felt. "YUP" Intimidated and Humiliated, that's how I was feeling. Tina and Jill's presence kept everyone at bay, as we walked to the front doors of the main campus building. I of course, was still completely naked and exposed to all those around.

We entered the doors to the college campus' main building. Just moments before, I was thinking I might have a quick and easy scamper to the security of the third floor art classrooms, and my clothes. It was not to be. As we entered the main hallway of the building, I walked into an flurry of flashes and clicks from the phones of the crowd that had assembled in the hallway. Many I'm sure were getting their class schedules and such for the upcoming school year, but there were also many who only came to get some last minute photos of the girl who dared to be 'The Only One Naked' at the college's 'Welcoming Event'. It was during this 'Paparazzi' like experience, that I was approached by a reporter from the local news paper of the small college town.

After going to school there for the last year, I knew everyone in town read that paper. It was everywhere you went. Every store, restaurant, laundry mat and gas station. Everywhere! In fact, I read it often! It also had an editorial segment that was famous for it's attempt to embarrass any of the locals who may not agree with the paper's owner, on a variety of issues. Professors Sullivan and Turner knew the woman and remained by my side as a show of support, but I was falling apart emotionally. As I was about to crumble from the weight of the exposure and humiliation, Tina stepped in front of the woman, then sarcastically stated, "Hello Susan. Scoops coming hard for you these days? I believe we have a college newspaper. There's no story here".

The woman was set back, but only for a moment. She then replied, "Hello Tina. There's a naked college student standing behind you. It may not be a story worth writing about, so let's just call it my own personal curiosity", with an obstinate expression on her face. Even with the teachers and Tina around me, I knew I was doomed to be even more shamed and debased in public, by the woman. Holding back my tears, I searched for Nicole in the crowd, hoping she would rush to my rescue with my robe. She was nowhere in sight.

Susan forced her way passed Tina, then stood in front of my naked frame. As she looked me over, (Camera crew in tow) I kept repeating in my head, "Karen. You are a professional Life Model. If there was ever a time to act like one, it is now!", as the urge to cover my shame, and run away was becoming more and more acute. "So.....You're Karen", Susan said, in a ridiculing tone. "You are aware you are naked, right?", she asked. Somehow, I summoned my inner fortitude once again, and replied, "I have been life modeling for an art class. How my robe was misplaced, I can not tell you. So if you'll excuse me, I am going to return to the art studio upstairs". as I walked passed her, then down the hallway through the crowd, to the staircase at the end.

The crowd that had gathered in the main hallway was so large, it was impossible to make my way through without brushing against the fabric of their clothing. The contact with the many types of clothing materials against by naked flesh, along with the cold tile floor beneath my bare feet, was a constant reminder of my public nudity and shame. Many in the crowd were questioning me from up close about my public exposure, as I attempted to get passed them without responding.

One male college student whispered in my ear, as I tried to make my way passed him, to the doors leading to the stairs, which were still at least forty feet away. "I bet your pussy is sweet and oh so very tasty. There's nothing like a clean shaven mound", he said, as he looked right into my eyes. My heart beat seemed to stop and I began to blush, as I could feel the burning of my 'Beet Red' skin, brought on by the utter shame and humiliation. For a split second, I found myself unable to break my eyes from his gaze. Tina, along with Professors Sullivan and Turner, help me force my way passed him, as Tina said, "Time's up Romeo". We then made it to the stairway doors and up to the safety of the third floor art classroom.

There were a few people scattered on the staircase, along with some on the third floor, most taking impromptu pictures of me in my nakedness. I entered the art classroom to find a laughing Nicole, holding out my robe, while saying, "I guess you won't need this anymore". I was completely aroused and my pussy was soaking wet from my encounter with the male college student only moments before, I couldn't stay mad at her. The walk from the outdoor posing area to the classroom might have been the ultimate in shame and humiliation, but it was also invigorating, if not intoxicating.

I put my clothes on and attempted to relax in the company Nicole, Tina and Professors Sullivan and Turner. Professor Akers had already returned, and was in the adjacent classroom, preparing for next week's art classes. I borrowed Nicole's baseball cap and sunglasses, as we headed down to the first floor, on our way to my uncle's condo. Tina and the two professors had left a few minutes earlier. Tina had my assurance that I would pose nude in some undisclosed locations for her seniors photography class, while Professor Turner had gotten me to agree to take an hour long psychology class, in the nude, so she could document the students reactions, which might lead to others during the year.

Nicole's attempt at revenge for my actions on the beach, so many years ago when we were just kids, had led to an abundance of well paying job opportunities, that would make my college life financially more secure, even if I was going to be naked most of the time. I had no idea how I would be treated by the other students, once classes began next week, but was unable to deny I was turned on by being the 'Only One Naked' in a group of clothed people. It would be only a short time until I found out how I would be received by all of those who had seen me naked, and taken photos of me, at my most vulnerable.

THE END
gymdavis

Post by gymdavis »

wow - that's really well done. The cell phone messages in the beginning are a great hook and makes a modern day appeal!
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Great story! I particularly enjoyed people taking pictures of her nudity.