SSC 2021 - Happy Campers

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
writerwriter93

SSC 2021 - Happy Campers

Post by writerwriter93 »

Here is the beginning of my SSC story. Pretty new at this but found some free time to try it out. I did the "Too Old to still..." prompt but aged the main character(s) up a bit. Hopefully, that's okay. If not, no worries. Just hope you like the story.

Still a Work in Progress. Going to try to finish it before the deadline. But still working on it.

--

Happy Campers - Intro

“What do you mean I can’t be a counselor?” Camilla demanded answers from her boss, Laura.

“Camilla, here at Camp Koko we offer a wonderful camping experience for kids age fourteen to seventeen. And most camp counselors are age nineteen to twenty-two.” Laura explained to her aged employee. “You just turned twenty-five, Camilla. Aren’t you a little old to be a counselor? Should you, I don’t know, be getting an actual job by now?”

Camilla was insulted that she had worked as a camp counselor for Laura for seven years, and was a camper herself for four years before that. And now Laura wanted to throw her out on the streets? Camilla wouldn’t take that!

“But I love it here!” Camilla pleaded. “There has to be some way that I can spend the summer here!”

Camilla didn’t want to admit it to Laura, or even to herself, but she didn’t want to grow up. Her summers at Camp Koko were some of the best memories she had ever had. Camilla had already graduated college and was worried about her future. She hated the corporate environment that she was expected to enter and wanted to retreat to the woods. The Camp Koko Woods to be exact.

Laura rolled her eyes.

“There is no way that you can participate, Camilla, I’m sorry.” Laura wanted the conversation to be over. But Camilla wouldn’t take no for an answer.

Camilla stormed around Laura’s camp office looking for something that she might use. Laura let out an exasperated sigh and let Camilla do what she wanted. There was no stopping her at this point. Camilla knew Laura’s office better than almost anyone else, perhaps even Laura. For the past two years, Camilla even worked as Laura’s assistant. Laura was always playing ball with Camilla, letting her stay as long as she could. But enough was enough. It was time for Camilla to move on.

“Ah-ha!” Camilla said as she flipped through the Camp Koko rule book. “Just as I expected!”

Camilla showed Laura what she had found.

“In the Camp Koko Rule Book, there is no set age for campers!” Camilla shouted with pride. A pride that was not matched by Laura who just raised her eyebrow in a mix of disbelief and annoyance.

“Are you serious?” Laura asked not sure if this was a joke. “You’re going to be this stubborn? You, a twenty-five-year-old woman, are going to enroll in a camp for high school students run by college students? You think that is a good idea?”

“I don’t think it’s a bad idea,” Camilla said smugly. Feeling the high of finding a loophole to wiggle her way into what she wants.

Laura sighed and shook her head, in disbelief as to the desperation that Camilla was showing her. But maybe it was time for Camilla to learn a lesson herself.

“Fine.” Laura agreed. “You are officially enrolled in Camp Koko as a camper.”
writerwriter93

Re: SSC 2021 - Happy Campers

Post by writerwriter93 »

Happy Campers - One

Camilla drove her car up to the campsite. In the center of the campsite was a tall flagpole, which held the Camp Koko flag up high as it fluttered with the wind. To the west was the boy's cabin, which held twelve beds. And to the east was the girl's cabin, which held twelve beds. Camilla knew those cabins like the back of her hand. After all, she lived in them when she was an original camper, and cleaned them as a counselor.

To the north were the counselor bunks. Those housed the five camp counselors that worked there for the summer. The counselor bunks had far more privacy than the camper cabins. Each counselor had their own room, whereas the campers had to share one large room with multiple beds and no walls. Basically no privacy. This was an element that Camilla was not looking forward to.

Camilla pulled her backpack out of her car and approached the check-in table where she found Sara, a twenty-year-old camp counselor, with a clipboard.

“Welcome to Camp Koko!” Sara warmly greeted. “Are you here to check in your kiddo?”

Camilla leered at Sara for implying that she was old enough to have a kid that could attend Camp Koko.

“No.” Camilla sternly corrected. “I’m a camper myself actually.”

Sara laughed slightly thinking Camilla was joking but noticed quickly that Camilla wasn’t amused.

“Let her through Sara,” Laura instructed as she approached the check-in table. “This is Camilla. She’s the one I told you about.”

Sara turned back to Camilla with shock.

“Oh! You’re the old woman who is going to be a camper this summer!” Sara exclaimed to Camilla’s displeasure.

“I’m twenty-five.” Camilla pointed out. “But yes. I’m a camper this summer.”

Laura was still not amused but was interested in seeing how far Camilla would take this. Sara pulled out a form and had Camilla sign it before handing Camilla a stack of clothes.

“Here is your camp uniform!” Sara said warmly. Camilla looked down at the stack of clothes and noticed that the clothes were far too small for her. They were clothes clearly for under-developed girls. Unlike Camilla who was a fully developed woman, with a perfect apple ass and 34DD breasts.

“I don’t think these will fit me,” Camilla said unsure.

“Well, you know the rules, Camilla,” Laura instructed before pointing to a signpost that displayed a few slogans intended as rules.

The sign read “If You Don’t Like the Uniform, You’re Welcome to Wear Nothin!”

Camilla was not going to be defeated already. She pressed her lips together and forced a tight lip smile on Laura.

“No!” Camilla exclaimed. “This is fine!”

Sara pointed Camilla in the direction of the girl’s cabin.

“You’ll be bunk number eight!” Sara explained. “You can go and get changed in there! Big camp meeting in two hours from now!”

Camilla nodded, not wishing to become friends with Sara. Camilla was here to prove a point, not make friends. Camilla made her way to the girl’s cabin, with purpose and anger.

Camilla entered the Cabin and found it mostly empty. Only three other girls had checked in apparently. They were Georgia, Hayley, and Penelope. All three of them were sixteen years old and from the look of them, it was obvious that they were the school bullies wherever they came from. The three were already changed into their camp uniform and were gossiping to themselves.

Camilla found her bed, a few beds away from the three girls, and dropped her bag on the bed. All three girls stopped gossiping and leered at Camilla with confusion.

“Excuse me,” Hayley blurted out. “This is the girl's cabin. Not the counselor cabin.”

“God, the counselors are mad dumb this year.” Georgia mocked.

“I’m actually a camper,” Camilla explained, getting tired of the same routine.

“But you’re so old!” Penelope laughed. “What are you stupid? Is that why you’re allowed to be here?”

“There isn’t any rule that says you have to be a certain age to be a camper,” Camilla said with confidence.

“Yeah, because no one is stupid enough to be an old woman and enroll in a high school student camp!” Georgia mocked as the three girls laughed at Camilla. Camilla brushed it off, knowing that any attempt to relate to these girls was pointless.

Camilla picked up her uniform and bit her inner cheek. It was clearly too small for her. Shorts that would hug her curves and barely hold her ass in. And a top that was going to be WAAAY too tight. Camilla unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off, knowing very well that the three girls were watching and whispering to themselves the whole time. Her black lace panties came into their view giving the girls a good look at her plump ass. Camilla couldn’t make hear what they were saying but she could hear they were whispering.

Camilla wiggled the shorts up her legs, giving her ass a bounce as she did so. Eventually, she pulled them on but they were obviously very tight and very small on her. On Camilla, they looked more like boy shorts than camping shorts. Camilla didn’t have much flexibility in them as too much movement would probably rip them.

Moving on to the camp shirt was going to be a problem. The shirt was at least two sizes too small for her. It was going to be very, very tight. And from just holding it, she knew it was going to be difficult to wear a bra with the shirt. With her shorts, she had an obvious visible panty line. But she had accepted that she was going to have to live with that. But the shirt? There is no way to wear that shirt and the kind of bras she had brought with her. Camilla swallowed nervously as she knew her next step. She turned her back to the three girls and pulled her shirt off, exposing her black bra to the girls. She took a three-count to get herself ready and unclasped her bra, pulling it off.

“Oooooooh!” Penelope mockingly cat-called Camilla. The three girls burst into laughter as Camilla found solace in that the girls were only seeing her bareback and not her bare breasts just yet. Camilla quickly pulled the camp shirt on, but it was a struggle. Her bare breasts bounce and swayed as she quickly tried to pull the shirt down. She did get the shirt to cover her breasts, but the shirt came to just above her her navel. The shirt was white and if it got cold, it would be no surprise that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her nipples were going to cut through the fabric like butter. On top of that, the full camp uniform looked more like a Hooters uniform than something a camper would wear.

Camilla let out a sigh as she had gotten this far. Now she just had to get through the summer.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Good start :D
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Very interesting setup. I'll admit that the way everyone kept talking to Camilla and calling her old, I was reminded of the "How do you do, fellow kids?" Steve Buscemi meme.