Sarah and the Gypsy's curse 1-3 (rewrite of Sarah Locked Out)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Sarah and the Gypsy's curse 1-3 (rewrite of Sarah Locked Out)

Post by Girlspns »

So if you remember that story with Sarah I was writing a while back, I wasn't really satisfied with it and I figured it needed an extra element to make it pop, so I landed on the idea:

what if a woman who was aware and accepting of her exhibitionist tendencies got hit with the classic "curse" of being magically forced or steered into humiliating situations?

Honestly the story plays out like equal parts horror and Speculative Fiction, where I spend a lot of time parsing out different scenarios with the curse, and I think it works pretty well, let me know what you think of this rewrite of the first 3 chapters, and is it an improvement over the old stories?
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Sarah and the Gypsy's curse 1-3 (rewrite of Sarah Locked Out)

Post by Girlspns »

Sarah locked out of the apartment

My story is true, but it played out like a very absurd cautionary tale as to why you shouldn't just blow up in someone's face in the middle of the street.

My name is Sarah and I'm a 36 year old office worker that I’m perfectly happy working in, I have a boyfriend named Gary who I love quite a lot, I’ve got a good deal of friends who enjoy my company (and vice versa), basically, life was good, and if I may brag a bit, my hourglass figure, fit body, luscious ass and bouncing breasts are pretty stellar.

Now, like many if not most people, I have my own kinks, I’m a bit of an exhibitionist, I love reading stories on websites and message boards and whatnot, I’m not brave enough to ever do any of that in public, at least, not until one fateful day.

I was on my way to get some coffee during a break at work, when I accidentally bumped into what I could only describe at the time as a homeless old lady, who wasted no time beginning to yell at me.

“Watch where you’re going you hussy!” she said in a thick, eastern european accent, now this was New-York so I wasn’t really fazed all that much by getting bumped into nor getting yelled at as a result, and of course, I did what any good old New-Yorker would do, I shot back:

“Oh, put a sock in it, you old bag!” Not the most cutting of insults nor the most creative, but that didn’t dampen the old lady’s spirit.

“Oh yeah!? Well, a curse on you, you whore, may your humiliation never end, and may no one ever come to your aid!” That bit took me off guard, insults I was used to, but actual curses? That was pretty rare, and it took me off guard even further since the old lady had such an intimidating accent, and in hindsight, if you described that lady as a gypsy to me, I would not find fault in your description.

I just walked away, intent on pushing the incident out of my mind, but it did kind of stick in there.

Over the next few days I’d forget the whole thing for the most part but my mind would always wander back to it, all until one weekend where I was out jogging before I went back to Gary’s apartment; I had some clothes over at his place so I didn’t think much of it.
Back at the apartment, I gave Gary a kiss “Need anything before I take a shower, Sweetey?”

“Nah, I’m good, enjoy your shower.” I hopped into the shower, and since I’d done this many times before, I didn’t notice Gary sneaking in and stealing all the clothes and towels from the bathroom.

When I got out, I searched around and couldn’t find anything, I was puzzled and decided to go out in search of some of my clothes that I had left there, I wasn’t bothered being naked in Gary’s apartment, since I had been in this state before, so I wasn’t really surprised by anything.

“Honey, did you take my clothes?” I called out, seeing how Gary was nowhere to be found, however, his reply came from outside the apartment’s door.

“Hey Sweety, I have them with me, but can you help me out a little here?” I was flustered, I wanted to tell him that I was naked, but I didn’t want to shout it out in case anyone heard.

I tiptoed over to the door where he was, and before I knew what was going on, the door blew open, and in one swift motion, Gary grabbed me, shoved me outside and latched the door, and so I was stuck outside in the hallway naked.

“Gary! What the hell!?” I nearly shouted, but I didn’t want to alert the neighbors to any disturbance, the only thing worse than being out here naked was the neighbors watching it as it happened.

My hands had flown up quite naturally to cover myself in classic ENF fashion, but it was too late, Gary had snapped a picture of me in the hallway fully nude, he told me to put my arms down, and I did, which prompted a few more pics.

“Okay, you had your fun, Can I get back in now?” I had no idea what was happening, Gary had never done anything like this before, but for some reason the thought of that old lady’s curse shot right back into my head.

“Sure, as soon as you lay down and masturbate.” Gary gave the command, I was shocked, but I can’t lie, I was turned on by those words, it was like one of those nonsensical stories I’d read online.

“Can I at least come back in and do it inside?” I tried to bargain, though that was probably futile on my part, considering my position and the cause of it.

“Nope, do it right where you are, I don’t want you dirtying up the inside of the apartment.” Gary laughed, okay, that was kinda mean, he was referring to my tendency to squirt when orgasming, and a part of me wanted to refuse him, but another part knew he had won completely and had total control over me, and then common sense just went out the door when yet another part argued that I would love it, all while that niggling thought about the curse kept intruding at the back of my head.

What, you think you’re gonna break the curse by asking?

I laid down on the ground and spread my legs open, I let my hands do their work as one latched onto my breasts and the other started flicking my clit, I was pretty horny as it was, so the orgasm was coming quick, I looked back at Gary and saw the phone still recording.

“Those are just for you, right?” I managed to get out as two of my fingers slipped into my pussy, I knew what his response would be, but I wanted to hear it.

“Nope, I’ll be sharing these with all our friends.” and that set me off, it hit me that I was laying down stark butt naked in the middle of the hallway and masturbating after being locked out by my boyrfriend, and I was now having the most amazing orgasm, my juices squirted out on the hallway floor, my voice barely kept in.

I was breathing heavily, recovering from my orgasm when I heard a voice:

“Hi Sarah, good to see you.” It was Mike, Gary’s brother, looking at me lying there with the biggest grin on his face.

------------------------------------------------------

Sarah stripped at the party

So after the sordid episode I spoke about previously, I got to thinking, was this really part of some strange curse cast on me by a gypsy woman?

Naturally, this sounded absurd, there’s no such thing as curses after all, but after a few days, it was apparent that nobody was mentioning the incident, neither Gary nor Mike, his brother, brought it up even in passing, I even tried to mention it to Gary, asking if he remembered that day, but all I got was a very lukewarm response, it was almost as if that incident was completely normal.

With that little detail to occupy me, I wanted to see if this curse truly existed, and what better way to do so than by tempting fate?

I had organized a party between some of mine and Gary’s friends, nothing to large, just a small get together to enact my plan.

The party itself started out quite normally, people mingling about, having fun, dancing with the music, and, quite possibly, there was some booze but nothing major, the best most people at the party could manage was a healthy buzz.

The party continued as any normal party would, with one exception, as the affair began to slowly die down, I made a shocking announcement:

“How about it folks, are you up for a little spicy game?” the crowd cheered back up from the lull it had sunk into just a moment ago, I felt a knot in my stomach.

“We’ll each draw a card from this deck and show it to everyone, the people with the highest number, aces then face cards and so on, will get to pull out, the rest keep playing.

I continued explaining the rules:

”We’ll keep going like this until we have the last person, that’s our loser, and what does that loser have to do?” Shouts with lewd suggestions came flying out

“ Have them do a silly dance!”

”Make them streak outside!”

“Give them a spanking!”

“Come on folks, think of something spicier!” I riled up the crowd further, making sure everyone was excited “How about they stay naked the entire night, and everyone gets to touch?”

This was the moment of truth, I knew these people, and if there truly was no curse, there would be some hesitation to this idea.
The crowd cheered.

I was now feeling a chill running down my spine, this was not the reaction I expected, but that wasn’t the end of my experiment, you see, I had orchestrated the game to play out this way for a simple purpose:

If this truly was the work of a curse, then this insane, nearly a million to one shot, cannot end in any way other than me losing, correct?

I began giving out cards, reminding everyone that aces were high, I flipped my card over, a queen of spades! So close, but I was still in the game, as all the cards went out and thus the kings and aces were higher than mine.

Next round I got a 5 of hearts, nowhere near the top of the list, I was still in the game and so 8 of the 50 or so guests were already out of the game.

Next round was the same, a 7 of spades, but the most galling aspect of this round was that Gary had pulled an ace, so he was out of the game, I was growing more incredulous by the minute, is this really going to play out the way I planned it?

This continued on, I kept on believing that at any point now I was going to get the high card, but that moment never came, the pit in my stomach grew and grew as twelve players remained, then nine, then eight, then six, sometimes it was close, and sometimes it wasn’t.

Then there were two other players left, I was shaking from disbelief, I looked at my card and my heart nearly leapt from joy, a king!

The odds that either of the two other players, a girl named Jessica and a man named Paul, both of whom were my co-workers, had anything higher than a king was nearly impossible.

But nearly impossible is leagues apart from completely impossible, I nearly fainted when both Paul and Jessica revealed aces of their own, and I couldn’t even prepare myself for this likelihood, it came so suddenly.

I didn’t even have time to object or bargain, I felt hands on my dress, unzipping it and pulling it down, I was left standing there in a thong in front of nearly fifty people! And even that was short lived as I could feel fingers dig into the waistband and pull it down, there I was, completely naked, to everyone’s cheers and laughter!

This was the most humiliating thing that has ever happened to me, last time didn’t compare! I was seen by two people as far as I knew last time, and only one of them had never seen me naked, but this was a whole other level!

But I couldn’t really do anything, I was certain this was the work of the curse, even if it was my own plan, the curse trapped me in this unwinnable situation, and the idea that I was now forced to go around the party, getting my picture taken by and with everyone, not to mention getting my breasts squeezed, my nipples tweaked and my ass smacked and pinched constantly, that was turning me on.

And to top it off, there were even a few bold souls who managed to get their fingers on my pussy and clit, I was pretty humiliated as the curse implied I would be, but what the curse didn’t account for (or didn’t care to account for) was that I would enjoy this sort of situation..

With that said, everyone knew I could not rebuff anyone’s advances, I have to say it didn’t take long before I was pretty horny, and visibly so.

“Hey honey, how are you feeling?” Gary came over and rubbed my shoulder, but despite his attempt to make me feel better, all I could think of was the feeling of his clothes’ fabric against my bare skin.

“I’m a bit flustered, honestly.” I replied to the best of my ability, hoping not to show my arousal too much, but seeing how it was Gary, he probably knew very well.

“Tell you what, how about we play one more game, if you win, I’ll give you my clothes, if you lose, you do a forfeit and get dressed, either way, it’s over quickly.” So it seemed that whatever entity was controlling the curse decided that it would escalate the situation, I knew that my chances of winning this last bet was nearly nothing, so it was silly of me to take it, but I didn’t think too much of it, my brain was focused on on both the escape and thee joy of this tantalizing situation, and my body even reacted strongly to the idea of even further humiliation, so I was not in the best mindset to suss this out.

I agreed, and Gary announced the extra round to everyone, I would play one more round with Gary, and as he went first, he pulled a 5 of diamonds, it was such a low number, for a second I thought I had won, I revealed my card, it was a 2 of clubs.

It seems the curse wanted me thoroughly humiliated, it wasn’t enough for me to lose, I had to lose in the most unquestionable way possible, and I hadn’t even done my forfeit yet, that came immediately after as Gary took my hand and led me to the couch, he spread my legs open as we sat down and began playing with my body, softly caressing my breasts and teasing my pussy, I was moaning in response to his expert hands, but that didn’t last long.

I was surprised when he pulled his hands away and informed me that my forfeit was to cum for everyone, my humiliation was complete as I took over, and unlike Gary’s tender touches, I was far more vulgar, I mauled at my breasts and pumped my fingers in and out of my pussy as my coworkers and friends watched on and captured this shame on video, I knew that by next week everyone in my office would have seen me naked, groped, molested and finally bringing myself to orgasm.

That last thought pushed me over the edge as I creamed the couch beneath me, juices squirting out abundantly.

“Well done sweetie, I knew you’d put on a great show, you were such a good sport about this.” Gary encouraged me as he began playing with my breasts, tweaking my nipples just hard enough to make me wince in surprise more than pain, I managed to inadvertently orchestrate my own stripping and as a result was forced to put on one of the most embarrassing and humiliating displays of my entire life.

I was truly cursed, in the most literal sense of the word!

Despite having orgasmed mere moments ago, that revelation sent me reeling as I felt myself growing aroused yet again, it dawned on me that I was going to be a target for such events for the foreseeable future, and even worse (or better, depending on how you look at it), none of it would backfire on me, I could act as depraved as possible and walk around the next day like nothing ever happened!

I didn’t care that I was technically allowed to dress again, my hands went back to work again of their own accord as I brought myself to another orgasm.

And that wasn’t the end of the night, I was told I could get dressed again, but I chose to extend my lewd and pleasurably naked stay, and everyone, correctly guessing how much I was enjoying this, escalated my humiliation as I found myself on the receiving end of many more orgasms before the end of the night.

I went to sleep that night thinking about the curse, and how far it would go to try to humiliate me, that thought made me want to run another orgasm out again.

--------------------------------------------

Sarah in the Stocks

This particular story took place as I was in the process of testing how far the curse was willing to go to humiliate me, as it turns out, it could sometimes get equally terrifying and downright silly.

As expected, I was not fired from my job after my humiliating display at the party, but it seemed to me that, as a result of the escalation in exposure that it had a curious side-effect; I was getting famous, it seemed, a lot more people were aware that I was being stripped and humiliated, but none really treated it like it was anything special, and even when they bring up videos of me masturbating on the night of the party, it’s garnering the reaction you’d expect of a video of me sipping on a beer.

I was certain that if this was any other person, they’d be getting a lot more intense reactions, but it seemed like everyone was treating it like a normal event of any average day; Bob was taking his wife’s car to work because his was in the shop, Lisa was going to leave early because her mother was in town and she wanted to spend some time with her, and Sara was stripped, groped and made to masturbate at a party last night in front of half the office, multiple times.

As such this might go a little ways to explaining why I wasn’t really that bothered at any point in this story, after all, it has no impact on me any more than having spinach stuck in between my teeth.

And that leads into the story with the renaissance faire.

Gary and I were out having fun at a faire one day, it appears that Gary had friends who worked there and he wanted to go and check it out, it sounded like a lot of fun as we wandered around, got some medieval-themed snacks and enjoyed the costumed workers as they went about their day.

Gary had stopped in front of a small tent with “be a parte of this worlde” sign, he asked if I wanted to try and play a little dress up, I thought it would be fun so I agreed.

Inside there were several costumes that we could use for this event, we started going through them and Gary showed me a dress with massive cleavage.

“Only the prettiest… and easiest of the village girls wear this dress.” Gary joked, I feigned displeasure at his insinuation, but I was just playing along:

“Are you calling me easy?” I asked my hands at my hips.

“Easy on the eyes,” Gary responded with a kiss, and I immediately reciprocated, soon this turned into a full-blown make out session, I absentmindedly noticed that Gary was slowly undressing me, I had an inkling where this might go, but as I said, I wasn’t really resisting the curse anymore, I simply laid back and enjoyed Gary’s kisses until I found myself completely naked, and before I knew it, I was out the tent flap and into the public, stark butt naked and with no cover in front of dozens of strangers!

I probably did the worst thing I could have done in this situation, shriek loudly and cover my naughty bits with my hands, yes I was aware of what was going to happen, but old habits die hard and I reacted without thinking, not even bothering to move back into the tent or anything sensible like that, this gave the fair workers enough time to gather at my location and declare me a harlot!

Of course, no normal renaissance fair would do this, but like I said, it seemed that whatever ire my immodesty was meant to draw was simply replaced with people enjoying it at my expense, ostensibly speaking, and as such the people were swept up in their theatrics, which is how I found myself put in chains and paraded around for everyone to see, fully naked.

People laughed and jeered at my humiliating display, some even stepped forward to cop a feel or two, my breasts and ass were treated to more than a few pinches, squeezes, and smacks before we reached a set of stockades, and soon enough I was locked in and unable to move my head and arms, bent over and giving everyone a clear view of my pussy and asshole.

“Äs your first of three punishments, you shall receive corporal punishment from the people as penitence to them!” A crier stood in front of me and announced the absurd punishment in a booming voice, much to the delight of the crowd.

And so began my punishment, I was soon feeling hands smacking against my displayed butt, I was getting spanked by the crowd around me, I wasn’t even able to count how many times I’d been smacked in the rear, but what I could tell was that this was not the extent of my ordeal, I felt many hands sneak their way to grope and play with my hanging breasts, I felt many fingers sneak their way into my pussy, both of which predictably betrayed me and began showing signs of arousal.

“Excuse me! Excuse me!” Salvation had supposedly come, I heard Gary’s voice over the bustling throngs that surrounded me, and the crier called out for silence, everyone listened, and I was, for the moment, spared further indignity as the crowd fell back and created space for my boyfriend to plead with the crier.

“Hi, I’m this lady’s boyfriend, there must be a misunderstanding here.” Gary attempted to reason with the crier but received nothing but boos from the crowd, nevertheless, he pushed on “Can’t you let her go? Just this once!”

“That is unacceptable, harlots must be punished, and so must their companions!” The crier rebutted, and the crowd cheered for Gary’s inadvertent involvement:

“Your punishment shall be to shame yourself, by displaying the sight you hold in highest privilege, and the act your companion holds most private!” It took me a second to process what was being said, but before I could respond, the crier spelled it out “you must show us your companion’s climax.”

I nearly flinched, they wanted Gary to show them MY orgasm? How was that a punishment for him!?

“Come on!” Gary protested, but nobody was having it.

“If you do not comply, you will be forced into the stocks as well, and be subjected to the same punishment!” The crier escalated the threat, Gary had no choice.

“I’m sorry honey…” Gary whispered in my ear, and I wanted to kick myself as I felt my loins tingle in anticipation, to think being subjected to this humiliation would turn me on!

Gary’s hands were as gentle and skilled as ever, softly massaging my breasts as his fingers tweaked my nipples and caressed my wet lips, the effect was even more pronounced after the rough treatment of the crowd, and I could not help but moan almost immediately, earning me jeers from the crowd and the labels “slut” and “harlot”, among other things, were tossed around.

It wasn’t long before Gary’s fingers found themselves inside of me, my body did its best to rock back and forth with the rhythm of his movement, I was lost deep in ecstasy, and I was about to hit my orgasm when:

“Stop!”

Gary’s hands retreated, and I was left humping the air in desperation, seeking release from the agonizing state I was left in, so close to the edge, yet so far away.

“You have received your punishment admirably, however, for the shame to be complete, your companion must declare her own depravity in penitence, she must bring herself to climax by her own hands!”

And so my right hand was released from the stocks, but nothing else, I stopped for a moment, considering the implication; I had to essentially admit that I was a “harlot” to everyone here, and I had to do it by fingering myself to orgasm.

God, how I hated the fact that the mere thought of doing so drove me over the edge, I don’t even remember moving my hand, I only realized that my fingers were deep in my pussy, pumping away when I was cumming, my orgasm hit like a freight train as my juices gushed out like a breaking dam for everyone to see.

My fingers didn’t stop, wave after wave of orgasm crashed over my body as I convulsed violently, barely able to stay standing as the strength left my shaky legs, I barely recall the crowd cheering wildly.

I don’t know how long I was out of it, but I came to when the stocks were unlocked and I slumped onto the ground, Gary helped me up to my knees, and I couldn’t help but notice the bulge in his pants that was staring me in the face.

“Your final punishment is to apologize to your companion, for you have dragged them through hell in your debauchery.” I believe the crier was addressing me with that declaration, but I was only half-listening as I undid the buttons on Gary’s pants and let his penis out, I stared at it hungrily for a second before taking it in my mouth.

I don’t know how pent up Gary was, but he didn’t last long, I barely managed to get into a rhythm with my head bobbing when Gary announced that he was ready to cum, I let the semen flow into my mouth and let Gary’s flaccid cock out of my mouth once he was fully drained, I swallowed the deposit, still in my mouth, in one go.

The crowd began clapping as the crier announced my absolution, Gary helped me up and led me away from the crowd, who were content to let us go on our merry way.

“Come on, the tent with your clothes is this way,” Gary gently ushered me back to the tent, thinking back on it, there must have been people staring at me walking around dazed and butt naked, but I don’t think I had the capacity to notice them “So what did you think?”

“What?” Still, in a stupor, I tried to parse what Gary meant by that.

“I set this up with my friends who work here, that was him, the crier,” Gary explained, and I slowly began piecing things together as my brain kicked back into action “I figured you’d enjoy that sort of prank, and by the looks of it, you had a blast.”

I stepped away from Gary for a moment, still stumbling, I tripped over to a bench that was behind me and it only then hit me how serious what just happened was, last time Gary did something like this I’d been locked out of an apartment naked and forced to masturbate, I had assumed that the escalation was due to my own forcing the issue with the curse at the party, but it appears that the escalation would continue whether or not I instigated it.

How far would the curse actually take this? It was a blowjob now, would it be more than that next time? Am I going to have to have sex with Gary in public? And for that matter, does it have to be with Gary? Am I going to have to do things like that with other people? And as that thought crystallized in my mind, I noticed that my hands were moving on their own, my breasts and pussy were under assault.

Despite how horrific that thought appeared to my brain, it also appeared to be extremely exciting, I was terrified of the prospect, but at the same time, I couldn’t wait to see what was in store for me.

And to top it off, a simple yet subtly devious thought entered my brain:

So what? It’s not really going to matter.

I fingered myself to yet another orgasm right there on the bench.