My sons new friend pt 3

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Dirtyf

My sons new friend pt 3

Post by Dirtyf »

Life couldn’t get any better at this point. The daily routine was my son would get home from school and put all his stuff away and shower. Then Holly would come over after her shower, she would then come straight to me and greet me with a kiss on my cheek and a hug. Then she would turn around and pull her pants down and spread her ass, so I can finger her ass to loosen it up for the butt plug tail. I don’t even have to move my hand anymore, she does all the work now, she moves back and forth on my finger and I just sit there enjoying the view.

My son normally comes down stairs during this moment and she hugs him while riding my hand. He is normally the one to bring the tail and put it in. Then she would whinge into a open micro bikini. The routine was perfect, sometimes I even have mates over and nothing changes. At first she was shy to do it in front on another man, but I ensured her, it would be okay and she went along with it. I thought it couldn’t get any better, but one day holly brought a friend home. Her name was Tammy, she was one of her good friends from school. After holly came into my place she went to go with her usual routine, but I was worried about what Tammy might think or if she would tell her parents. But holly told me she actually had told Tammy everything and she wanted in.

So I thought to myself, okay this can’t be to crazy I guess. So I said okay, I’ll go buy some more micro bikinis and I asked Tammy if she wanted a tail too and she said she’s with a big grin. So after a 20 min drive I was back with some goodies. I opened the door and found holly ridding my sons fingers in her ass and Tammy getting her asshole filled with Hollys fingers. When they saw me they both ran over and hugged me. I put the plugs in and gave them there micro bikinis. They both got dressed, tammys body was unbelievable. Her boobs where a c cup and she had perfect booty.

After they got there tails in and bikinis on, they both played around the house and they started to wrestle my son. Holly held his arms back while Tammy dominated him. She ended up pulling his Willy out. Then she took her plug out and put in his mouth and replaced her plug with his dick. I couldn’t believe it, Tammy was wilder than holly. My son came within 3 mins. Then holly came to me and asked if she could sit on my cock. Of course I said yes, her asshole was tight but it went in. She rode my dick like a pro, I thought yep this is living but it got better. She went into reverse cowgirl and paused for a bit while Tammy licked her out. Tammy also liked my goodies down stairs while I pumped holly’s asshole. I exploded in hollys asshole and she pulled out and as she did Tammy sucked my dick clean. The. She drank my cum from hollys asshole.

It was a glorious afternoon, you could imagine that the routine improved and my life was only getting more interesting.

The end