War of the Scouts

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: SSC 2021: War of the Scouts

Post by Executionus »

I've been purposely including a lot more humor in my stories of late. It's weird because I'm known for ridiculous hilarity in normal life and my non-sexual fantasy stories always include tons of it. I've usually kept that out of my ENF stories for fear that it was distracting from the intended purpose, but after experimenting with abundant silliness during the Thirst Games I found that I enjoyed the mixture. It also greatly aids my efforts to mentally lock on to a character, as an easy way to see into a person's mindset is to understand their sense of humor.

If nothing else, I enjoy throwing one-liners into the dialogue and plan to keep that up in future stories. The Cookies and Swissies jabs in this story brought me much joy because of my history of funny-insult roast battles when I was younger. I even tried battle rap briefly. Briefly. We don't talk about that.

In this story I was especially proud of lines like "No you listen, you 4-inch blade with a 3-inch cock", and for whatever reason I giggled like mad when Darrel referred to a bunch of skinny Girl Scouts as "Thin Mints" as a diss. Finally, I just couldn't resist including the line "The tension was think enough to cut, if only there had been some tool useful for such a thing nearby" after the endless wave of knife jokes.