The Photographer

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

The Photographer

Post by Humilatron »

It started in high school, I think. I guess I don’t actually know when it started. I just really like photography, and I like to take a lot of pictures. It was late after school, and I had just gotten my new camera in the mail. It was an expensive DLSR. I had gone to the girls’ locker room to try it out, and I had assumed that it was empty as it wasn’t a sports day. So I’m in the locker room, taking pictures of random shoes that were left out, trying to see the quality of the camera as it captured every detail of the shoe. In the top right corner, however, I noticed there were bare feet. Curious, I looked around the locker room and heard the voice of Caroline Wagner. She was the head cheerleader and a total bitch, but she was also really attractive.

“Yeah, I’m just going to shower and change, and then I’ll meet up with you. I had a good workout today,” I heard her say.

I approached her voice quietly. I heard the shower turn on, and I saw her clothes tossed on the floor. She thought she was alone too. I was about to turn away, but then something caught my eye. Actually, two items caught my eye. They were round and tan. I slowly walked forward and grabbed them from the pile. My eyes widened. And then, an evil grin formed on my face. Caroline Wagner padded her bra… that definitely was not something she would want made public. And yet…

I quietly laid down on the floor as she was too busy showering, scrubbing her hair, hands on her head, she turned to face the flimsy little curtain. I captured the perfect shot. Caroline’s face was easily recognizeable, and just a little more south… was the tiny little pathetic mounds that were nothing compared to the fake boobs she presented to everyone. A little more south and there in the frame was Caroline’s baby smooth crotch. Not a single hair or stubble was visible. I practically drooled at the sight. I immediately left with the camera in hand, making sure to put the inserts back. I went home and printed out the photos.

It was easy as I was living alone anyways as my mom was on a business trip, and my father pretty much never existed anyways. I smiled as I looked at the pathetic sight. If anyone knew about the truth behind Caroline…her whole life would be ruined. I could just picture her trying to lie, trying to say that they were doctored, that she didn’t pad her bras. I imagined asking her to prove it by taking her top off, and her getting flustered at the idea of having to show everyone her true chest. The question of what I would do with the photo was easy to answer. I didn’t even hesitate as I went to school the next day extra early and pinned the photo to the bulletin board at the front of the school. I made sure to disguise myself, of course, but I left the photo without even blurring a single feature. Slowly as the buses rolled in, then students filed inside, and each one of them could see the picture of Caroline Wagner. By the time Caroline arrived, at least 50 people or more would see the image.

Everyone could hear the high pitched scream as she found the picture. The hall filled with instant laughter as they pointed and called her names. “Loook! It’s Cardboard Caroline!”

“Ha! She’s as fake as they come!”

“Go back to preschool, Caroline.”

“No wonder she never changes in the open at gym class.”

And that was nothing compared to when one of the cheerleaders approached Caroline who was in tears and said. “Consider yourself off the squad, Flatsy.”

I might have felt bad if it were anyone else. But like I said, Caroline was a bitch. There was nothing to be lost. Caroline shredded the photo of course, but that was only a copy anyways. I posted the real photo online under a disguised account and used a VPN so it wouldn’t be tracked. I sent one copy to her boyfriend, one to her parents, and one to the college she had gotten a scholarship for. Her boyfriend, Mike, walked right up to her and kissed her cheerleader friend. Her college immediately rescinded the scholarship, and her parents… well… the next day, Caroline showed up to school in a little girl’s school outfit. Her chest was gone and there was nothing to hide.

One of the nerds who Caroline often made fun of, walked right up to her, and pulled down her short skirt. Much to my delight, Caroline was wearing Winnie the Pooh panties with hearts on them. I was even bold enough to go right up to her and pull her shirt above her head. She wasn’t even wearing a bra. It was all too perfect. “Caroline Wagner, please report to the principal’s office,” the secretary said over the loudspeaker during our history class.

Caroline looked absolutely miserable as she made her way to the office. I so badly wanted to see that interaction unfold, and luckily I did as I volunteered for office duties. “I don’t know what to do,” Caroline said. “Everyone has seen that image… my parents… they threw away all my underwear. Nobody will be my friend… I don’t know how anyone got that picture. I was alone, showering. I’ve been mean yes, but I’ve never been that cruel to anyone… I would never dare…”

“Caroline, are you sure you don’t have any enemies?”

“I don’t know. It’s possible. I’m sure everyone has enemies, but I don’t know if I have any that would post… naked pictures of me…”

“I want you to work with Jackie Park. She’s a senior just like you,” I heard the principal say, which surprised me.

The principal was asking Caroline to work with me to find the person who ruined her life… not knowing that I was that person. I smiled. It was all too perfect. And it just might work.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
jimmythehand

Re: The Photographer

Post by jimmythehand »

Very enjoyable, especially since you made it clear that Caroline deserved it. I hope to see a continuation but it's a nice little standalone as it is.

The only minor criticism I had (which may be a lack of reading comprehension on my part) is that I thought 'The Photographer' was male, right up until I read 'She's a senior just like you'. :) I read it again after that, as it puts a different spin on things. It works both ways but I think I like it even more now that I know a fellow girl was responsible for the exposure.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

No that was done on purpose. I wanted it to be vague until the end, and this is definitely going to be a longer one. My idea is if you’ve ever seen Death Note, it’s kinda that, but less victims, less death, but more nudity. :D
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Just one note. You could change the name Jackie to jack and change “she’s a senior” to “they’re a senior” it keeps people guessing on the culprits sex. Other then that great story so far