Ana Bailey's first day of school

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
drtickle

Re: Ana Bailey's first day of school

Post by drtickle »

Revengedpirate wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:20 pm The story as a stand alone works for me.[…]
Hey, glad to see you back and contributing again! Hope all went well!
drtickle :mrgreen:
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

drtickle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:29 pm
Revengedpirate wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:20 pm The story as a stand alone works for me.[…]
Hey, glad to see you back and contributing again! Hope all went well!
Thanks drtickle got more tests to take, but feeling a lot better at the moment. I’m hoping I’ve still got at least another twenty to thirty years in me as I’m only 40 docs still haven’t a clue as to what was wrong
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

Great story Dr Tickle and great to see you back Revengedpirate. Hope you both continue with your respective stories.
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Spanker wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:25 pm Great story Dr Tickle and great to see you back Revengedpirate. Hope you both continue with your respective stories.
Thanks, but it’s cake's story… I should continue my stories anyway, so your point is duly noted…
drtickle :mrgreen:
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Humilatron wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:15 am I agree that this doesn't have to be a contest entry at all, but if you are looking to turn this into a viable submission, I would suggest these ideas: (message truncated for brevity - see original post for suggested ideas.)
Exactly my point. The story works just as it is without having to enter the KW story contest as it clearly doesn't fit the contest guidelines. That said, Humilatron, if the author wanted to go that way, your ideas for making it fit the KW contest are MARVELOUS!

Hooked6
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

drtickle wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:40 am
Spanker wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:25 pm Great story Dr Tickle and great to see you back Revengedpirate. Hope you both continue with your respective stories.
Thanks, but it’s cake's story… I should continue my stories anyway, so your point is duly noted…

Oops, my bad.

REWIND: Great story, Cake