From the Vault 2021 - Some untitled stories from my file folders

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
SDS

From the Vault 2021 - Some untitled stories from my file folders

Post by SDS »

I don't recall if I ever posting any of these stories but I may have done between differnt accounts / forums / pages over the years.

Many of these were wrote in response to topics or as quick throwaway stories under differnt pen names.

Enjoy xx
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

SDS

High Dive Humiliation

Post by SDS »

High Dive Humiliation

Picture this if you will, a cold October's day, a school sanctioned swimming lesson and me a skinny runt stood on top of the diving platform with half the class either watching me from below or queuing up impatiently behind me. I was wearing a conservative two piece, school regulation, a pair of boy shorts as bottoms and a top that was almost a sports bra to preserve my modesty and stop any possible exposure. They were a bright pink which only highlighted me more to my fellow classmates below. I was expected to perform the dive which we had all been forced to practice from the side of the pool for the last two weeks.

That was the theory anyway, however I merely stood too afraid to move looking down on everything below in terror. Two girls laughed behind me, calling me a chicken and other nasty names. I wanted nothing more than to go back down but I knew Miss Brown our extremely strict instructor would go mental with me. My little heart pounded in my chest as I tried to will myself to move. Others had started to noticing my lack of action, several of my classmates below were now pointing me out to friends and some had started laughing the sound of it echoing up to me. Miss Brown blew her whistle bellowing for me to hurry up and jump.

Shaking with the embarrassment of everyone looking at me I tiptoed nearer to the edge. Shame flooding into me I managed to get into position ready for the dive but couldn't force myself to move. I blushed bright red as more laughter and shouts echoed in the the large swimming complex directed at me.

What happened next was the most surreal event of my young life. I went wide eyed in horror as one of the bully girls behind me had grabbed my wet swimwear and pulled them straight down. The feeling of the wet material flying down my skinny legs was unreal. I had no time to react as the other girl pushed me forwards tripping me straight over the wet shorts that were now at my ankles. The girl who had just pantsed me made sure to keep a firm hold forcing me to fall straight out of my bottoms. I heard a moment of laughter and shouts as the room span and everyone saw me half dive, half fall straight out of my pink shorts. It was merely a rush, a quick blur but still my classmates saw me more naked than anyone ever had before. I had a moment of madness as I fell naked, terrified and totally confused. The laughter of my classmates quickly vanished as I hit the water hard my dive had been lost in the push. I screamed and in my confuing I swallowed water flailing to stay up I almost drown.

Seconds later I found myself dragged out of the pool as I tried to cough up the water I had just swallowed. Miss Brown was on me using her half learned first aid but I was ok if not a little stunned. I coughed trying to roll over as the fat woman man handled me trying to get me to lay flat on the floor in all my half naked glory. I screamed as the rest of my class looked on in shock at my naked sex and bottom that was now fully exposed to them as the fat teacher inadvertently kept my hands away from covering. The feeling of the cold tiles on my naked bottom was indescribable. I looked up into the grinning faces of my class as they stared down at my very exposed naked kitty. Once she was happy that I wasn't dying she finally tried to do something about my nudity. It was too late however the laughter still haunts me to this day as my whole class had seen me half naked in the most horrible way possible.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

SDS

A regret from my youth - Naked girl in a hole

Post by SDS »

When I was growing up there was this boy called Mark. He was a nutter and all of us around were scared of him and his family was no better. He was mean, perverted and had no boundaries. He regularly beat kids up and sexually harassed many of the girls. No one dared to stand up to him or tell on him. His mum once broke another mother's nose who had gone to complain about him.

Mark was also my friend. Well when I say friend, I really mean someone I had attached myself to in order to escape his reign of terror. I’m not going to lie and say I didn't also enjoy the feeling of power and respect others seemed to give me by association or take full advantage of his perverted games to get my first glimpses of female nudity.

Anyway I regret it deeply now. Looking back a bunch of us lads should have ganged up and stopped him. At the time however he seemed untouchable and damn scary. Anyway this is just one of the tales of his exploits… I might share more later.

One day he showed me a massive pit the council had dug in the woods before abandoning the project, it was probably nearly 7 foot deep. He told me to bring Leslie, a girl that lived next door to see it. . Like the ‘yes man’ I was, I compiled without a word and brought the girl into the woods with the promise of seeing something cool. Obviously I hadn’t mentioned to her that Mark was waiting for her and had asked me to bring her along for some awful trap.

She was a trusting girl, a little younger than me and Mark. She was short and skinny but pretty I guess in her own way. Growing up I had often spied on her out my window when she was in the garden doing gymnastics and other girly things with her friends. When I showed her the hole and she was genuinely shocked and intrigued by it. That was obviously only until Mark came running out from behind a tree and grabbed her. I stepped back and watched the scene unfold before me. She screamed instantly terrified knowing full well his reputation. She tried to fight, kicking her pale sparrow legs out wildly as he lifted her up from behind in a bear hug. She was wearing a short pleated pink skirt and white floral top.

I remember feeling immense guilt as the hulking boy manhandled her, he was probably twice her size. He pushed her to the ground and then slowly over the edge of the hole as she tried to grip on. However the wet soil was having none of it and she slipped down the sides into the boggy hole below. She cried out but we were quite far away from any possible help she might get from an adult.

Her once pretty clothes were already covered in dirt as we looked down on her struggling to get to her feet and trying to climb out. Mark just laughed tormenting her as she tried to scramble up to escape. He had a spade ready and started chucking wet dirt down on her. The sloppy mud hit her square in the chest further muddying her clothes further as she slipped back down. She cried and begged but he just laughed telling her he was going to bury her alive. Now obviously this was an empty threat, at least I hope it was but god at the time we believed him, he really was a nutter after all. She cried and begged some more as he filled the pit with dirt but mainly hitting her with it. She had already lost her shoe to the boggy bottom, it had obviously rained since the hole was first dug.

“Take your clothes off and I’ll let you out!” he laughed down at her. She was terrified and desperate. She stood wide eyed in shock at his words but another load of wet soil being dumped on her once lovely hair broke her resolve. Sobbing, she started undressing. I could only watch wide eyed, a mix of perverted lust and guilt swirling in me. She wasn’t much to look at as she pulled off her top showing her little white bra that she barely needed. Her pale skin was already half covered in dirt, the poor sod. She removed her skirt next revealing her big yellow knickers to us, they were pale and worn obviously not expecting them to be seen in public. She covered her chest the best she could obviously mortified to be half naked in front of us. “Please let me out now” she begged. She looked so cute and innocent, even covered in dirt as she was, her childish underwear only added to this effect. .

Mark made her throw her clothes up to us. With shaky hands she did and I remember Mark making me hold them. She looked up at me with sorrowful eyes full of betrayal and hurt. Her gaze pleaded with me to help but there was nothing I could do.

Mark looked like a wolf circling a helpless lamb as she started down at the skinny half naked girl. He taunted her for being so skinny, for having such small tits. He called her boy chest, compared them to pancakes and fried eggs and threw other insults down at her. “And the rest” he laughed at her at last after growing bored of her underwear clad state. I saw her go pale, terrified knowing he meant to have her butt naked in his control. “Come on you skinny skank” he spat down at her.

She was slow in taking off the bra. “Come on you’ve nothing worth seeing anyway!” he taunted down at her as she was forced to remove the bra. She sobbed louder at these taunts as she finished taking it off with a shaky hand. She had one arm across her chest hiding her nipples from us but it was obviously that she was practically flat.

“Are you sure you're not a boy?” he taunted down with his awful “Haw Haw Haw” laugh.

“Please no more just let me go” she begged and begged. He was having none of it and made her pass the bra up as well.

As you can guess he wasn’t satisfied while the girl still had a shred of clothing left. He made her remove her big embarrassing knickers as well, which she did with her back turned to us showing her pale little bottom. I was mesmerised by my first sight of a naked girl. Even if she didn’t have the right womanly curves of some of the other girls on the estate, it was still very very amazing for me. Crying with an arm over her chest and the other over her sex she stood defeated and bright red as we stared down at her.

“Turn back around and move your hands or else” He laughed. We both watched lost in lust as the skinny girl turned back to us sobbing and naked. She was shaking as he moved her hands letting us see her plale little nipples and almost hairless slit. She was shaking adding to my guilt as Mark just continued laughing and shouting insults down on her.

“Not even worth looking at!” Mark announced laughing “I wanted to see some boobs not a baby!” he taunted her while shoveling more dirt onto her, it stained her newly exposed skin making her scream out again as the disgusting mud splattered all over her. She just cried looking pathetic and weak as he did so. She had stopped trying to climb out too concerned with hiding her nudity again. I remember looking down at her knickers in my hands unbelieving at the situation.

“Maybe we should burn em” he laughed taking the clothes from me and dumping them in a pile on the floor. “Please no!” she cried from the pit. Which only made Mark laugh more. In the end he pissed on the clothes and made me do the same before leaving her in the hole to climb her way out. I felt awful as I did, it was just another level of humiliation Mark loved putting people through. She would have to wear the soaked soiled clothing or go home naked!

“Tell anyone and I’ll beat you up and show everyone your baby tits next time!” he shouted down to her as we left.

I gave one last glance at the dirty naked girl as I left, a mix of emotions hurting my heart.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

SDS

Confessions

Post by SDS »

My confession

I can’t believe how stupid and dangerous this was.

When I was a teenager me and some friends put some sleeping pills in one of our friends drinks before a sleepover. Well she was kind of our friend, she was really just a younger girl from next door that our parents made us hang out with. We were all sleeping in my living room. Once she was soundly asleep, we attacked her giggling madly. We had gotten my two brothers to come down as well to watch us strip her.

We unzipped her out of the sleeping back and pulled her nighty all the up to her neck exposing her big white knickers and little almost flat tits to the room. She wasn’t wearing a bra so she was already really exposed. We took her nighty all the way off her and then flipped her onto her chest before pulling her knickers down and off also. Everyone could get a look at her pale little bottom and we let the boys touch her up lightly. We then turned her back over so the boys could see everything and let them touch her little boobies while we just sat back and laughed. We posed carefully her in stupid positions and even spread her legs wide so the boys could get an X Rated look.

We dressed her back up and zipped her back in the sleeping bag and she never found out

My halloween confession

Me and some friends once hated this girl down the road as she used to tell on us at school all the time and was a proper goody-two-shoes. One halloween we bought extra masks and five of us jumped her around the corner from her house. She was wearing a little red riding hood dress. We dragged her over to a chain link fence and tied her hands to it with zipties. She tried to fight but there was more of us and at first she thought it was some kind of joke. We gagged her with tape to stop her screaming and then started ripping her dress.

The lovely costume came away exposing her little white crop top bra and we pulled down the skirt part totally exposing her green panties to us, the laughing hoard. We pinched her, slapped her and spat on her while she cried into her gag trying to get free and away from us. Our petty revenge was not over however. We totally tore away the rest of her dress so she was left tied up in juer her underwear and ran off with the scraps. We ran around shouting that there was a girl tied up in her knickers getting gangs of neighborhood kids to go look at her. We then ditched our masks and dressed in the costumes ore parents had bought for us and doubled back around from the next street over.

We went back to look at her and found her surrounded by people laughing at teens. Her knickers had pulled pulled down to her ankles and her bra had been pulled up slightly over her small boobs, so her nipples were on display. We couldn't believe our luck as we stood back and watched her humiliation for a little while longer. One older boy I didnt know was even brave enough to cop a feel. Eventually an adult heard the cometiona and covered her with a coat before finding some scissors to cut away the ties. We all ran over then pretending to have just found her as we walked her home.

We never got in trouble for it as she could not identify her attackers! A few of the other local kids did get in touble for their part of the humiliation.

Best friend's little sister confession

One of my best friends used to have a little sister who was about two and half years younger than me. Our families were good friends and she hung out at our house often growing up. She would often come over if bored to play video games as I unlike my friend I wasn’t into playing out much. I think because I had known her since she was about 5 she thought of me as an older brother figure, like family almost. She called my mum aunty we were all that close. I kind of felt the same until she was older and I started seeing her in a very different light.

She would often wear thin gypsy style skirts as was fashion at the time or white shorts which I could often see her underwear through. I remember being sat mesmerised by her butt and knickers as she jumped around playing the wii in front of me. Once when we were walking the dog at a very quiet beach with me, my mum, and my little brother she took off her jeans so she could run into the sea with him. She was quite immature for her age and obviously didn't realise how much of a turn on this was for me seeing her in her lovely underwear with my teenage hormones raging.

Other times if we were play fighting like feet fighting on the coach etc and she was in a skirt I would purposefully move her legs so I could sneak a quick peek all the while making it look like I was just playing. My friend never knew and he would have killed me if he did. If I stayed over at his house I would obsess about her underwear and would sneak a look in her underwear draw if she wasn’t home or I would find it on radiators or in wash piles, I never did anything particularly nasty with them I just loved the feel of them and looking at them. I purposefully slept in my underwear fantasizing about her seeing me casually walking to the bathroom or her and her friends finding me in the morning and embarrassing by pulling the covers off me but it never happened.

When the pantsing crazy swept past us I used to set up situations were her and her friends would find me an easy target. It was such a thrill being pantsed by them, embarrassing but existing at the same time. A few times her and her friends would pantsed each other which was bliss.

I used to love seeing her in her PJ and I was constantly having to hide a boner around her. I used to listen out for her finishing showing if I was around and make some excuse to go get something from another room to try and catch a glimpse of her in a towel. I never saw her naked but every now and then was rewarded a glimpse of her underwear. I once saw her in a bra when she was quickly changing in the kitchen obviously not knowing I was over.

At the time I felt so much guilt about this but now I see it as a teenage crush and wild hormones.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

dublinjohn

Re: From the Vault 2021 - Some untitled stories from my file folders

Post by dublinjohn »

Nice to see you posting again
ENFLover

Post by ENFLover »

Really enjoyed "High Dive Humiliation"
Xeno

Post by Xeno »

Awesome stories, I 've read your story's for years, every once and always a treat to find a few I missed. Keep up the good work!
SDS

Post by SDS »

Xeno, ENFLover & dublinjohn.

Thanks for the kind words. Just some very short drafts or replies I had from years ago. Glad you enjoyed them though :D

SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

saxo2000

Re: Confessions

Post by saxo2000 »

SDS wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:54 pm My confession

I can’t believe how stupid and dangerous this was.

When I was a teenager me and some friends put some sleeping pills in one of our friends drinks before a sleepover. Well she was kind of our friend, she was really just a younger girl from next door that our parents made us hang out with. We were all sleeping in my living room. Once she was soundly asleep, we attacked her giggling madly. We had gotten my two brothers to come down as well to watch us strip her.

We unzipped her out of the sleeping back and pulled her nighty all the up to her neck exposing her big white knickers and little almost flat tits to the room. She wasn’t wearing a bra so she was already really exposed. We took her nighty all the way off her and then flipped her onto her chest before pulling her knickers down and off also. Everyone could get a look at her pale little bottom and we let the boys touch her up lightly. We then turned her back over so the boys could see everything and let them touch her little boobies while we just sat back and laughed. We posed carefully her in stupid positions and even spread her legs wide so the boys could get an X Rated look.

We dressed her back up and zipped her back in the sleeping bag and she never found out

My halloween confession

Me and some friends once hated this girl down the road as she used to tell on us at school all the time and was a proper goody-two-shoes. One halloween we bought extra masks and five of us jumped her around the corner from her house. She was wearing a little red riding hood dress. We dragged her over to a chain link fence and tied her hands to it with zipties. She tried to fight but there was more of us and at first she thought it was some kind of joke. We gagged her with tape to stop her screaming and then started ripping her dress.

The lovely costume came away exposing her little white crop top bra and we pulled down the skirt part totally exposing her green panties to us, the laughing hoard. We pinched her, slapped her and spat on her while she cried into her gag trying to get free and away from us. Our petty revenge was not over however. We totally tore away the rest of her dress so she was left tied up in juer her underwear and ran off with the scraps. We ran around shouting that there was a girl tied up in her knickers getting gangs of neighborhood kids to go look at her. We then ditched our masks and dressed in the costumes ore parents had bought for us and doubled back around from the next street over.

We went back to look at her and found her surrounded by people laughing at teens. Her knickers had pulled pulled down to her ankles and her bra had been pulled up slightly over her small boobs, so her nipples were on display. We couldn't believe our luck as we stood back and watched her humiliation for a little while longer. One older boy I didnt know was even brave enough to cop a feel. Eventually an adult heard the cometiona and covered her with a coat before finding some scissors to cut away the ties. We all ran over then pretending to have just found her as we walked her home.

We never got in trouble for it as she could not identify her attackers! A few of the other local kids did get in touble for their part of the humiliation.

Best friend's little sister confession

One of my best friends used to have a little sister who was about two and half years younger than me. Our families were good friends and she hung out at our house often growing up. She would often come over if bored to play video games as I unlike my friend I wasn’t into playing out much. I think because I had known her since she was about 5 she thought of me as an older brother figure, like family almost. She called my mum aunty we were all that close. I kind of felt the same until she was older and I started seeing her in a very different light.

She would often wear thin gypsy style skirts as was fashion at the time or white shorts which I could often see her underwear through. I remember being sat mesmerised by her butt and knickers as she jumped around playing the wii in front of me. Once when we were walking the dog at a very quiet beach with me, my mum, and my little brother she took off her jeans so she could run into the sea with him. She was quite immature for her age and obviously didn't realise how much of a turn on this was for me seeing her in her lovely underwear with my teenage hormones raging.

Other times if we were play fighting like feet fighting on the coach etc and she was in a skirt I would purposefully move her legs so I could sneak a quick peek all the while making it look like I was just playing. My friend never knew and he would have killed me if he did. If I stayed over at his house I would obsess about her underwear and would sneak a look in her underwear draw if she wasn’t home or I would find it on radiators or in wash piles, I never did anything particularly nasty with them I just loved the feel of them and looking at them. I purposefully slept in my underwear fantasizing about her seeing me casually walking to the bathroom or her and her friends finding me in the morning and embarrassing by pulling the covers off me but it never happened.

When the pantsing crazy swept past us I used to set up situations were her and her friends would find me an easy target. It was such a thrill being pantsed by them, embarrassing but existing at the same time. A few times her and her friends would pantsed each other which was bliss.

I used to love seeing her in her PJ and I was constantly having to hide a boner around her. I used to listen out for her finishing showing if I was around and make some excuse to go get something from another room to try and catch a glimpse of her in a towel. I never saw her naked but every now and then was rewarded a glimpse of her underwear. I once saw her in a bra when she was quickly changing in the kitchen obviously not knowing I was over.

At the time I felt so much guilt about this but now I see it as a teenage crush and wild hormones.
When they pantsed you, did they sometimes pull everything down? If yes I would like to hear a detailed example please