The Thirst Games 2 -- Character Sign-up and Contest Entry! (Closed)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games 2 -- Character Sign-up and Contest Entry!

Post by Executionus »

Revengedpirate wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:33 pm Can we post more then 1 entry? Or did you want 1 per person still?
I'm going to stick with just one per person for now considering that we're not far off from the 20 that I was aiming for originally. There are still a bunch of active members on here that haven't submitted anyone at all, and we still have a month and a half to go.
FumblingGaze

Post by FumblingGaze »

Hi Executionus, another long time lurker here. I've got a character made up that might work, but just made my account so I can't PM you. I'll try again after posting this, otherwise could you PM me and see if that works? Thanks
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

FumblingGaze wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:39 am Hi Executionus, another long time lurker here. I've got a character made up that might work, but just made my account so I can't PM you. I'll try again after posting this, otherwise could you PM me and see if that works? Thanks
So we've learned that it requires 3 posts, then you can PM people. Make two more comments on stories and it'll work.
FumblingGaze

Post by FumblingGaze »

Cool, thanks for letting me know, I'll do that then send in the character for review.