Caught in the swimming pool

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
angelcarter2021

Caught in the swimming pool

Post by angelcarter2021 »

Hot day? fancy a quick dip in a neighbours pool because they are out? No costume? No problem.

Until things go wrong!!

Will be a few parts. I'm just polishing off the others.

Part 1

The three teen girls trudged along the pavement, trying to make the most of the little shade provided by a high wall around an apartment complex.
"It's too hot," Alison, a fourteen-year-old red-head with light freckles, said. She always complained about the hot weather first, as she was usually the first to get burned. Even her skinny bare legs exposed by her denim shorts were pale in comparison with her two friends.

Fifteen-year-old brunette Kate slapped Alison on her back. The red-head also sported freckles on her upper back, which was easily seen since Alison only wore a bright blue spandex top. "Stick with it girl; we'll find an oasis soon."

"Or a McDonald's with air conditioning," Fifteen-year-old blonde-haired Mary chipped in. "They always feel fabulous when it's too hot. Especially with ice cream."

"That's if they are working." Kate retied her shoulder-length ponytail. She adjusted the slightly undersized crop top where her ample bosom kept threatening to burst out of.

"Tru dat," Mary said, "But just to sit in there right now would be good enough." She swished her short white cotton skirt, but the air was dead, and Mary didn't manage to get any breeze up her skirt. She smoothed it back down, rubbing onto her smooth athletic thighs well-tanned after such a hot summer. She'd fixed her hair into two plaits that dropped halfway down her back.

"There must be somewhere we can go," Alison whined. The girls' houses were all sauna's providing them with no relief. Even the cold-water tap ran warm, and their wealthier friends had gone to their parents' coastal retreats, locking up houses with excellent air conditioning.
"They keep kicking us out if we don't buy anything, though," Mary said.

"No, they kick you out because you keep nicking stuff, you slut." Kate laughed, and even Mary smiled at the joke.

"There is a place I know," Mary said. "My Aunt cleans the house, and it's just around the corner."

"Posh houses are around the corner," Kate said.

"Exactly, with lovely pools," Mary pointed out. "And the owner is a senior who spends every afternoon at the gold club either playing or drinking. I went once, and the pool is really secluded; even the neighbours won't hear us if we have a quick dip."

"How do we get in?" Alison sounded interested.

"Over the wall, there is no security near the pool."

"We've not got our bathing costumes," Kate said.

"So," Alison smirked. "I just want to cool off, and I'm not going all the way back home to get them."

"I'll second that," Mary said, "come on, just a quick dip; everything will be fine."

"Right now, I think I'd agree to anything just to cool off."

"Of course, you would, you little slut." Alison returned the insult from earlier. "Mary, lead the way."

As the red-head had said, the girls only had to round the block before they were at the front of the house, but Mary then led them down a clean side alley to a small secret garden, cutting in between some bushes, they reached a white wall.

"We can use this chair." Mary hopped up onto an outdoor bench, constructed in the memory of a loved one before she hopped into a concrete column next to the wall. Once mounted, Mary had little trouble making the next climb onto the wall itself before she disappeared over the other side.

"Mary," Alison hissed, "Are you alright?"

"Of course," the fifteen-year-old whispered back, it's easy to get back down; come on before anyone comes to use the garden.

Alison and Kate followed the footsteps of their friend, and soon the three girls were looking at the wonderful outdoor pool going to waste on such a red-hot afternoon.
mikewozere

Re: Caught in the swimming pool

Post by mikewozere »

Nice setup. Can't wait to read more!

Mike
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

@angelcarter2021
Still polishing this story? šŸ™‚
Joy to the world

Post by Joy to the world »

Looking forward to reading more.. nice setup!
angelcarter2022

Post by angelcarter2022 »

Can't login as the previous user so had to create a new one.

Part 2

"The last one in is a slut," Alison squealed and began unbuttoning her shorts. Her two friends followed suit until their clothes lay in a mess around the two sun loungers laid out by the edge of the pool.

Three splashes and shrieks later, and three naked teenagers were in the beautiful pool enjoying the most refreshing water of their lives.

"This is amazing," Alison said, bobbing neck-deep after going entirely under to cool everything off.

"It's like we've gone to heaven," Kate agreed. She floated on her back, loving the chilled feeling after being so hot.

Mary powered off down the pool for a few strokes before returning. Her body carried a little more puppy fat than her friends, which made self-conscious in clothes, and even though skinny dipping was her idea, it didn't seem quite as grand when she saw their taut bodies. But the cool water felt so good Mary knew a few laps of the pool would help get over her anxiety.

"What's that sound?" Alison said. She stood up, peering towards the backyard of the house.

"What noise?" Kate swam up beside her and tried to keep quiet.

"OMG. It's a dog." Alison pointed to a vicious-looking Doberman coming from around the porch wall outside giant patio doors into the house.
"No, two dogs." Kate shrieked as a second, slightly smaller beast with tan coloured fur padded behind the first. As the two girls stood perfectly still, the dogs ran up to the side of the pool and started growling at the girls.

"Mary, get over here," Kate said in a low tone.

"What?" Mary had been relaxing and floating on her back. She stuck her head up. "OMG"

"Exactly," Kate said. Mary swam over and huddled with the other two as they moved near the centre of the pool. The two tan coloured dogs continued sniffing the air above the pool and growling.

"Maybe we can get out the other side," Alison said.

"How do we get our clothes?" Mary asked, suddenly feeling very exposed.

"Very carefully," Kate giggled.

"It's not funny," Alison said.

"Sorry, you know I giggle when I'm scared."

Mary nodded and moved closer to her friend. "What shall we do?"

"If I look to get out the other side, I might be able to distract them," Kate said confidently, and swam across the pool.

"We could make a dash for the clothes," Mary said, looking at the random piles where they'd just abandoned their garments in their rush to get cool.
The dogs continued watching the two girls. Kate reached the steps over the other side and climbed out. The large dog growled and sprinted around the edge of the pool. It reached Kate just as she was about to stand on the side. Instead, she shrieked and jumped back in again. The dog continued prowling, guarding the way out. Kate suddenly swam to the very end of the pool near the house, but again the dog ran to intercept.

Alison suddenly turned and headed to the original exit Kate had gone for, leaving Mary with the smaller dog. Kate almost looked as if she was going to make it when the large dog bounded to the side of the pool until Alison was forced back. Kate made another attempt to climb out where she was, only for the smaller dog to run to put paid to those dreams.

"Go, Mary, go," Alison shouted.

"Mary strode to the edge, but she was far too slow, and the smaller dog returned though seemingly with a more fearsome growl.

For the next ten minutes, the dogs and girls played a strange escape from the pool game, but the dogs were always too quick, and the girls were afraid if they were caught, they would be bitten. They realised to get out of the pool and onto a wall, or something was likely to be too difficult. The girls gathered together in the centre of the pool again. The dogs went to loungers and lay in the shade panting but monitoring their quarry.
"Maybe they'll fall asleep," whispered Mary.

"Let's hope they do before the owner returns," Kate said.

The smaller dog rested its head on its paws. The larger one found something interesting to chew.

"Hey, they are my shorts," Kate shouted. The dog looked at her, stopped its munching for a second, then carried on.

"Shoo, Shoo." Kate waded to the side and tried to wave the dog away. It responded by growling loudly. "Oh, no way." Kate splashed the water. The dog moved further back and continued chewing.

"That's my top." Mary wailed as the smaller dog got in on the act, only it started shaking the dance top around in its mouth, its teeth biting through the material.

"Quickly try to get out," Alison said, and Kate reacted, swimming strongly to the other side of the pool. But the big dog responded, trotting around while still chewing her shorts.

"Give them to me." In a surge of madness, Kate reached forward and grabbed a piece of the shorts; however, the dog held on grimly and started shaking its head wildly. Kate yanked for all she was worth and ended up splashing back into the pool. She resurfaced, holding onto some material. Only to discover she held a tattered scrap of shorts since they'd been effectively ripped to pieces.

The dog continued to shake his part of the shorts until he let them go and trotted round to get something else. At the same time, the smaller dog decided she wanted something new, and both grabbed Mary's shorts.

"No, stop that," Mary squealed as the two animals fought over her clothes. It was a battle that lasted moments before the shorts were ripped into at least three pieces, and the largest suffering the greatest damage as it was attacked again.

Alison made a swim for it and was cut off again, the dogs now racing around chasing naked teenagers and chewing to pieces any clothing they found.
"This is a nightmare, "Kate shouted and slapped the water.

"Indeed it is." A male voice from over near the house. The dogs jumped up and gave a loving bark before taking pieces of torn clothing over to their master. The elderly gentleman had grey hair and weather-worn features, but his physique still looked powerful, even more so with two Dobermans at his side.

The girls shrieked and huddled together in the centre of the pool. They used the water and their hands to hide as much nudity as possible.
"Look at this mess," the man said.

"The dogs ripped all our clothes," Kate said.

"Clothes, I take it you abandoned on the floor?"

Kate nodded.

"No bikinis then." He stooped down and picked up part of Alison's yellow panties. "Saw a pool and thought you'd strip off and have a dip?"
"We're sorry, sir, but we were so hot and didn't think anyone was home."

"Ahh, you didn't think, a common teenager problem. Well, to help you solve that, I can call the police, and they will call your parents."

"Please, no!" all three girls shouted out in unison.
ā€ƒ
angelcarter2022

Part 3

"You think you can trespass and just get away with it? Cause a mess around my pool?" The man shook his head, and the dogs growled.

"We'll clean up the mess," Kate said, "and when we get some money, we'll pay for using the pool. Like a fine or something."

"But we haven't any money at the moment," Mary mumbled.

"And you think because you are poor, you can use someone else's pool for free?" Mr Crumb, the old man said.

The girls didn't reply. Alison shivered, terrified of what would happen if he went to the police. Her college scholarship could be lost. And her dad would likely thrash her and ground her for life.

"You certainly will clean up, but that's not all. If you are not going to be punished by the police, you will be punished by me. And to start, that means one of you volunteering to be spanked while the others pick up every item of clothing."

"That doesn't seem fair," Kate muttered.

"Ah, but if the girl being spanked calls for me to stop, then however long as you take to finish the job is how long they will get with the paddle."

The man smiled. "Talk among yourselves while I fetch my tools and a drink."

"Please, sir, can you get us a towel?" Kate begged.

"Nope," he replied before turning on his heels and heading indoors.

"What are we going to do?" Mary said desperately.

"I can't go to the police," Mary squeaked.

"I don't want that either," Kate agreed. My father will go nuts, and I'll have my behind thrashed much worse than this old man can do. And in front of the family."

"So, we'll take his punishment?" Alison said. "But he'll see us naked."

"I think the time to worry about that is long gone," Kate murmured. "So who goes first? Who of you can hang on the longest?"

Mary and Alison both looked at Kate.

She groaned.

"You know you're the expert," Mary said.

"You've just said how much more you'd have to take from your dad." Alison pointed out.

"Okay, but you better get a move on clearing up the mess."

"We will," the two girls said in unison.

"Well, have you decided?" The old man stepped back out wearing only his swimming shorts. His cheerful dogs jumped about him as he handed out a couple of doggy treats he had in the bag, along with some bottles of water.

"I'll take the spanking." Kate held her hand up.

"All of you, stand on the side in front of the loungers." The old man stepped over that way too. He placed the bottles down on the nearest lounger.
"Let's have a good look at you. Line up on the edge of the pool."

Kate led the way, trying to keep her composure and look of confidence. Mary came next, blushing furiously as her naked body was revealed. She tried to cover up with her hands as much as she could. Alison went even redder as she contemplated what lay ahead. No one had seen her naked before since she'd blossomed. Not even in her own home.

"Hands on your heads," the man said, taking a swing of his water. "And turn around slowly."

He watched as the three teenagers obeyed, reluctantly exposing all as their hands rested on their soaked hair before they moved around, so everything was displayed. Kate had the largest breasts, well-rounded and cherry red nipples, while her bottom was round and just large enough to keep her sexy shape.

Blonde Mary's breasts were small and perky, but perfectly formed. A slender bottom was as tight as they came, and she only sported a small patch of blond fuzz above her sex. Alison's chest wasn't much larger than Mary's but with a pleasing round shape and lighter nipples to go with her light freckled complexion. She carried a little more puppy fat than her friends and had the chubbiest of all three bottoms.

A trio of perfect bottoms the old man couldn't wait to spank. While he liked his privacy, it was hard to be mad finding three naked girls in your pool. An opportunity he was going to make the most of.

"You're dripping wet. A few laps around the pool and some star jumps will help. I don't want you over my knee all soaked."
"Towels would be better," Alison said hopefully.

"No backchat," the old man growled, and the dogs growled with him. "Ten star jumps and a lap of the pool five times. GO!"

He shouted the last so loud that all three girls jumped, but soon they ran and performed star jumps as the dogs barked encouragement.

"Come on, ladies, you need to get a lot higher." Mr Crumb sat on the side of a lounger after flipping the back upright so he could sit comfortably and watch the show. The three girls soon performed in unison, their firm bodies wobbling just the right amount for their age.

Once they hit ten, Mr Crumb eyed their bouncing bottoms as they ran around the outside of his pool. Since the scorching sun had already dried the slabs, they ran without issue. A few minutes later, they were in front of him, jiggling their breasts once more.

Mr Crumb smiled, drank his water and patted his dogs.

After five laps, the girls were panting, Mary struggling to keep up and desperate for a drink. Luckily, Mr Crumb tossed them a cold bottle each they gratefully accepted.

"Nice and dry and warmed up. So who is coming over my knee?"

The girls looked at each other and nodded. Kate stepped up while Mr Crumb adjusted himself on the lounger.

"Very good, you two get tidying." He tossed the bag their way, which Alison scooped up before rushing the biggest pile of what used to be their clothes. Kate felt her body shaking as she stood naked next to the strange man. His body was pale with white hairs, but his shoulders, chest and arms still looked quite powerful for his age.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Kate."

"Kate, what?"

"Kate Simpson."

"Over my knee then, Miss Kate Simpson. We'll start with my hand, but I have my trusty paddle here if we need it." He pointed to a wooden implement similar to a table tennis bat beside him on the lounger.

"You never mentioned a paddle."

"So," Mr Crumb said and tapped his knees.

Kate sighed and resigned herself to lying across his bare legs until her hands and feet were on either side of the old man. He positioned the teen so her bare bottom sat at the perfect angle for spanking.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He started with four moderate sighters, spanking both globes, top and bottom. Kate squealed and wriggled on his lap.
SMACK! SMACK!

Two then delivered with much more venom, creating pink prints on Kate's bare bottom.

Faster and harder as the old man found his rhythm. Kate bucked and shrieked, firstly trying to get her bottom out of the way, then kicking hard with her legs, only to find Mr Crumb slapped her thighs to bring her under control.

Mary and Alison were clearing up the pieces of their ruined clothes. The dogs didn't help. Thinking it was a game, they sometimes ran off with a large part, forcing a naked girl to chase after themā€”all the while taking up time while Kate's poor behind got pummelled.

"Please stop!" Kate sobbed.

Mr Crumb paused. "But your friends haven't finished yet. Are you sure you want me to stop?"

"Yes, no, no. I just want it all to stop."

"Look's like she's reaching her limit, girls." Mr Crumb shouted to the others. Mary and Alison scrambled as quickly as they could for the ripped clothes. "Time for a change."

Kate desperately looked back, trying to see what he meant. She didn't want to let her friends down, but they seemed to be taking forever.
Mr Crumb raised his wooden paddle.

"Oh, no. Pleaseā€¦"

SLAP!

The wooden implement smacked down onto Kate's pink globes. After a few seconds, the burn turned into an inferno, and she was desperate to reach back to try to rub some relief into her sore behind. Mr Crumb whacked her hand with the paddle. The teen screamed.

SLAP! SLAP!

One on each globe, right in the centre, elicited more shrieks from the pretty teen. Mr Crumb smiled at how delightfully each ripe orb wobbled.

SLAP! SLAP!

That's it. I want to stop." Kate howled, and Mr Crumb let her off his knee.

Jumping up, Kate hopped from foot to foot while clutching her burning bottom and putting everything on full display for Mr Crumb. He appreciated the fine show of the brunette's voluptuous figure.
angelcarter2022

Part 4

"Right then, ladies." Mr Crumb climbed to his feet and hefted the paddled. Kate's turn to do the cleanup. "Not too much left, I see. You two ladies need to stand at the edge of the pool facing the water. Right at the edge now. And then I want you bent over, holding your ankles. Snap to it."

The old man slapped the paddled against his palm, prompting the three naked girls into action. Despite her burning globes, Kate rushed to try to complete the cleanup and spare her friends as much pain as possible. The blistering sun scorched her pink skin as she bent over, making the increasing burn even more painful to bear. She grimaced, tears leaking down her cheeks, but gamely continued rooting for rubbish to bag.

Mary and Alison stepped up to the side of the pool as ordered. Mary was shaking as she was about to receive her first paddling. They both bent over and clutched their ankles right on the edge of the pool.

"Get those legs wider, ladies," Mr Crumb said. "Ten paddle stroke forfeit for falling into the pool.

Alison took the opportunity to do so, by Mary, knowing it would crudely reveal more of her sex than she wanted, kept her thighs tight together.

SLAP!

The first blow struck Alison bare, round cheeks. A slower blow as Mr Crumb sought to find his range.

SLAP!

The second stung the naked teenager. She rocked forward, just holding her balance by shuffling her feet quickly wider.

SLAP!

Harder again, but Alison was ready for it and absorbed the blow with her knees slightly bent.

Mr Crumb moved down the edge of the pool to the quivering Mary.

SLAP!

His sighter wobbled the petite teen, but she grimly held her stance.

SLAP!

SPLOSH!

Mr Crumb's next blow might not have been his hardest, but it toppled the young teen, and she tumbled forward into the water. As Mary scrambled onto the side, Mr Crumb stepped back over to Alison.

"That's an extra ten for you, young miss," he said.

SLAP! SLAP!

And then he got to work on Alison's exposed behind.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

SPLOSH!

While Alison thought she'd be able to hold her position, she failed under the onslaught of several blows. The final one stinging so much on her bare behind that she almost jumped forward into the poll.

Mr Crumb returned his attention to Mary, who'd now adopted a wider stance.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

The teen howled and shrieked with each slap, but held herself steady despite feeling a terrible shame of her exposed sex being entirely on show.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Mr Crumb reached down and grabbed one of her globes.

"Getting nice and pink, I see." He pushed the poor teen into the pool.

Already Alison was out and on the side, taking up her bent over position. The only relief at having been in the pool was the fires in her behind had been briefly doused.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Which then only seemed to make the next hard slaps even worse. Alison gritted her teeth, hoping desperately Kate could finish the tidying so they could get out of there.

"That wasn't fair!" Mary screamed as she climbed out of the pool. "You pushed me."
"No, I didn't," Mr Crumb said.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

He continued to pummel Alison's bare bottom, returning the pink colour.

"Yes, you did," Mary screeched so loudly both dogs started taking an interest and growled at the teen.

"Are you calling me a liar?"

The dogs increased their growling and moved towards her.

"No, sir," she said timidly. "Sorry, sir."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Then get back into position," Mr Crumb ordered.

Scared and subdued, Mary did as she was told. Mr Crumb moved down to her.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Mary squealed, shrieked and jumped and did about everything except fall into the pool as her bare bottom cheeks turned into a fiery inferno.
Mr Crumb returned his attention to Alison.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"I've finished the tidying," Kate called out.

Mr Crumb moved over to her.

"Inspection time," Mr Crumb said. "Kate, you take up the same position at the edge of the pool. For every item I find, you will all get two with the paddle."

Kate did as ordered, quickly glancing about and hoping there was nothing left, but she immediately saw two scraps blowing in the breeze. She sighed, cursing their continuing lousy luck, but quietly hoped she'd get a spell in the pool to cool her burning orbs.

Three naked teen girls bent over at the side of Mr Crumb's pool with all their wares on display as the old man looked for any clothing from what they'd worn to the pool.

"Six items." Mr Crumb held them up. "Another twelve each, and there's another two lots of ten more coming for two of you."
"Please not so many, sir," Alison begged. She doubted she could take thirty-two more paddles.

"Rules are rules." Mr Crumb shrugged and wafted the paddle through the air. "Now, who is going first?"
Apart from Mary's sobs, there was silence.

"In that case."

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Mr Crumb moved down the line of bare bottoms with remarkable agility for his age. Three squeals greeted his attacks.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

He repeated, going back and forth along the line. "Too inefficient." He shouted an order at his dogs in a language the girls didn't understand. To their horror, the dogs leapt forward and barked. Kate and Mary, terrified by the loud dogs, overbalanced and fell in.

"I guess we have a winner."

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

As the two other girls climbed once again out of the pool, Mr Crumb went to work on Alison's bottom.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

The teenager quietly vowed to herself she would not overbalance.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Gritting her teeth, Alison endured every part of her globes being smacked with the paddle.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

She let her tears run freely. It was essential to endure and get it over with rather than saving face.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

She was desperate to reach back and rub some relief into her orbs.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Alison wobbled, and suddenly, the pool looked inviting. A chance for a quick cool down of her burning cheeks, even if the burn seemed to come back worse.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

"You can remain there until I've finished with the other two. Any volunteers?"

"Me, sir," answered both girls at once, neither wanting to be barked at by the dogs again.

SPLAT!

"You can decide." Mr Crumb slapped Alison's bottom, and she was so surprised she nearly overbalanced and fell in.

"Kate," she spluttered.

"Very good."

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Kate squealed, her cooled backside hotting up dramatically as the water was displaced from the smacks and the scorching sun.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

She struggled to hold it together. She shook her head and trying to shake her hips to relieve some pain.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Kate couldn't stand any more.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

"I'll suck you off if you stop," she yelled, and caused Mr Crumb to pause.

"What did you just say?"

"Your dick. I'll suck it if you stop. I can't take any more."

"Why?"

SPLAT!

"You."

SPLAT!

"Dirty."

SPLAT!

"Little."

SPLAT!

"Slut."

SPLAT!

"You."

SPLAT!

"Will."

SPLAT!

"Take."

SPLAT!

"Every."

SPLAT!

"Paddle."

SPLAT!

"I."

SPLAT!

"Give.

SPLAT!

"You."

Mr Crumb held onto Kate's hair for each blow, ensuring she couldn't fall into the water.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

He then delivered another four blows before pushing the naked teenager into the pool.

SPLAT!

"Have you got any vulgar offers to make?"

Mr Crumb quizzed Mary,

"No, sir." She would have done if Kate had got away with it. She'd never given a blow job before, but to lessen the pain, she was sure it would be worth it.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Now it was Mary's turn to focus all her attention on staying balanced

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

The paddle smashed against her already scorching skin.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Each blow produced a new layer of pain Mary hadn't thought possible.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

"Please! No more!"

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

But the paddle blows only seemed to get harder.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

"Ouch! Eek! Ouch!"

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

The burning surely couldn't get any worse. But the sun shone directly on her scarlet globes, and Mary could only now dream of cool water splashing on the fire and dowsing the agony.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

She wobbled, just managing to push her feet forward enough to balance, despite them being right on the very edge.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

"How many more? Please! How many?" Mary sobbed.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

The force of the blows became too much, and she rocked forward. Mary's heart broke as she saw herself hitting the water and another ten strokes being added to an already impossible total. Then she felt a sharp pain in the back of her head. She remained out of the pool and scrambled back. Mr Crumb had grabbed her ponytail. He'd saved her in a most painful way.

"You can stay where you are."

Mr Crumb moved to the blubbering Kate.

"You got any more disgusting suggestions, young lady?"

"No, sir. I'm sorry, sir."

"So you should be."

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

"But I think something special is needed to punish such nastiness."

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

After delivering another round of paddling, Mr Crumb returned the well-used instrument to the lounger before walking off towards his house.
Last edited by angelcarter2022 on Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
angelcarter2022

Part 5

The three desperate girls remained bent over on show, their various sized and shaped bottoms still absorbing the hot sun, adding to the tremendous pain they so wanted to ease. At least Alison and Mary considered their punishment over, while poor Kate sobbed uncontrollably, terrified at what lay in store.

There was the sound of the old man cutting something nearby. Kate couldn't see, and looking around, he seemed to be near a weeping willow.

"Oh no," Alison whispered from the middle, "he's cutting a switch."

"A what?" Kate blubbed.

"A switch. With branches from the tree to spank your bottom."

"That sounds horrible." Kate bawled. She started to rise, but the bigger dog sat beside her and growled. Instead, the brunette remained in position, shaking with a combination of fear and pain. She felt Mr Crumb's presence move up beside her. His shadow looming large.

"This should make you think about anymore lewdness."

SWISH! WHACK!

For a moment, Kate just felt a sharp sting across the top of her thigh. She was almost relieved the switch would not be as bad as the paddle. Then the pain kicked in as a welt sprang across her thighs.

She shrieked and shook her legs as much as she could.

SWISH! WHACK!

Kate's shriek echoed around the garden. It was so loud even the dogs moved back.

SWISH! WHACK!

He kept targeting her thighs, so far untouched by any punishment. All Kate could do was choke out sobs and pray the torture would soon be over.

SWISH! WHACK!

She began to feel dizzy.

SWISH! WHACK!

But she couldn't afford to fall in.

"One more," Mr Crumb said.

It was the best few words Kate had ever heard.

SWISH! WHACK!

Only he slashed the last blow across the centre of a bottom already blazing red, raising the most painful welt yet.

Kate screamed as much in agony as relief

Mr Crumb stepped back. "Have you learned your lesson, girls?"

"Yes, sir," the three said in unison.

"Not loud enough." Mr Crumb slashed his switch onto the floor.

"Yes, sir!"

"I will leave you for a few minutes to think about what you have done and the lessons you've learnt. When I call the dogs in, you may leave your position and get out of my garden. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good."

"But what about our clothes?" Alison asked.

"They're ripped to pieces and have gone in the garbage."

"We can't go home like this. Please can we have some towels or something?"

"We'll bring them back tomorrow," Mary added.

"Your clothing issue is not my problem."

"But, sirā€¦"

Mr Crumb strode over to Alison.

SWISH! WHACK!

"Have you anything else to say?"

"No, sir," the blonde managed to squeak out through the stinging pain.

"That's settled then." And with that, Mr Crumb walked off into the house. The dogs remained sat near the girls panting heavily.
angelcarter2022

Final Part

"He can't be serious?" Mary whispered.

"I think he bloody is." Alison shook her head in despair. "We're just going to have to make a run for it. Use the trees and buildings where we can and hope to get lucky."

"Yea, because our luck has been great so far," Kate hissed.

Mary couldn't help giggling. "I'm sorry. It's not funny. I think I'm going light-headed."

"Don't worry," Alison said. "I know what you mean."

"Do you think we can cool off in the pool before we go?" Kate still blubbed.

"I so want to, but we can't take the risk," Alison said. "We just need to get out of here."

"People might see us," Mary hissed.

"I know, it's a good job we're in good shape." It was Alison's turn to giggle.

"Well, if my bottom isn't firmed up now, it never will be." Howled Kate.

All three of them broke out into a fit of giggles, which nearly overbalanced them.

"Quiet, if he hears us, he'll think we've not learnt our lesson," Alison whispered.

There was a whistle from the house. The dogs ran in.

"Come on," Kate jumped from her position, rubbing her globes as she sprinted towards the wall they used to enter. "Before he changes his mind."
The other two girls were not far behind. They used the lower walls to climb onto the higher one. Kate was lowered down first, and she took hold of the others, their naked bodies sliding down against hers, nipples rubbing against nipples.

"Oh my god," Mary said as they stood behind a bush. "This is terrifying. And kind of horny."

"But exciting too," Alison added, noting her nipples had hardened, and the heat wasn't just coming from her backside.

"And he called me the disgusting one." Kate shook her head. "There's no one around. Let's go."

But as soon as she spoke and the three naked girls ran across the grassy area, they stumbled into an elderly couple walking their dog. The five of them collidedā€”the girls uttering apologies before hurrying off and leaving the stunned elderly couple.

They had to run around the outside of the property to get close to home, which briefly meant streaking along the pavement next to the main road. Multiple honks made it clear they'd been spotted, but with Alison now taking the lead, the three nude teens kept going, thankful when they were in the back alleys.

"We'll cut through the behind the supermarket," she shouted back to them.

"But what about the factory shut down?" Kate hollered, but her friend didn't hear her.

And while they avoided the shoppers, the end of day hooter sounded about thirty seconds before scores of middle-aged men and women poured out of the toy-making factory. The stampede almost ground to a halt as they witnessed three nubile naked teenagers tear across the road in front of them.

Mary was struggling with a stitch.

"We can't stop here," Kate said, pulling her along by the arm.

"I know," Mary called out desperately.

The two of them kept going fast enough to outdistance the crowd, who only saw flashes of their privates. They were all huffing and puffing when they reached a small park and copse of trees they could hide behind and rest.

"Wow, many people saw us?" Kate squealed.

"So many," Mary bent over, sucking in breaths of air.

"And it gets worse," Alison said. She pointed through the trees. About six or seven teen boys were on the street, clearly looking for someone. It didn't take a genius to work out they were trying to track down three naked girls.

"We all have to go different ways as well," Mary said.

"And work out how to get back in the house without getting seen," Kate added. "If my father catches me, I'll be spanked and beaten all over again."
"Then this is it," Alison said seriously. "Every girl for herself."

And with that, she sprinted from the trees and down the side of the road.

"There's one." A voice from the boys.

"Let's go."

Mary and Kate also dashed from their brief hideout, heading in different directions.

They were now on their own.

THE END

Please let me know what you think. I have an idea for following this story up with what happens to all three girls in separate stories as they get home naked. So let me know if you want to read something like that.

Cheers

Angel.
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

That was a fun story, thanks. I'd definitely read any follow up stories that show what happens to the girls next, individually - I'm sure we'd be able to focus a bit more on what the girls are thinking and feeling about their situation if it's just one of them, which would be enjoyable.

Well done!