Chrissy's modelling experience pt 1of 4 (forced nudity, seduction, high sexual references)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Dirtyf

Chrissy's modelling experience pt 1of 4 (forced nudity, seduction, high sexual references)

Post by Dirtyf »

DISCLAIMER IN NAME

My name is Chrissy and this is my first modelling shoot story. I am an only child, I live with my dad, my mum is no longer in the picture. I graduated school last year and I am on a gap year. My goal is to save as much money as possible to get a car for myself. I looked on all the job search websites for a job, but it was hard to find a job during a pandemic. But I came across this online ad for female models.

So I rang the number provided to get some more info on the position. A older gentleman's voice answered the phone. He told me he was a photographer looking for female talent for his photography shoots. He was offering a good money per shoot, so of course I took the job.

He had warned me on the phone that there would be some lingerie shots and I would need to be well groomed for that. I responded by telling him, I had never shaved or waxed down there before and that I didn't have anyone to help me since I only live with my dad. I was able to do my arm pits and legs, but I was never confident to do something as delicate as my privates downstairs.

He said it was essential to have the position and he could help if needed. I didn't really have any other choice if I wanted the position. I asked if he had done it before and he said plenty of times, which gave me comfort. So I had a good shower the next day and got dad to drive me there.

Dad was stoked I got a job, he knew it was photography, but didn't really know the fine details.
On first meet the photographer looked quite aged, he also had a serious kind of look to him. Which made me a little nervous. He came and shook my hand and greeted me, he then gave me the head to toe check out. He made me turn around, so he could get a better look. He then got straight to work.

He brought me to the bedroom, where he had a few towels laid on the bed. He then instructed me to take my panties off and lay on the bed. He then got me to pull my legs apart and towards my chest. It was a very exposing position, I felt absolutely humiliated by the thought of being that exposed. But I needed the job, so I did as he said. I adjusted myself into the position he requested and I knew he had a clear view of my open pussy and asshole.

He started by running the clippers to shorten the public hair to a manageable length. The buzzing of the clippers made my pussy get wet. I was so embarrassed, he had to wipe my pussy with his hanky to keep the juices under control. He then laid one wax strip down on one pussy lip and yanked it off. I started to cry immediately as I screamed in pain, I was keeping eye contact the whole time.

As I cried pain, he put another wax strip on the other pussy lip. I looked into eyes and begged him to take it easy on me but he just ignored me and ripped it off in one yank.It made me wriggle around and cry even harder. He then said to me if it's too much, you can go home if you like.

I thought about it, but I had come too far to give up. I asked him to keep going, he went to town on my pussy mound and then started my butt hairs. I didn't have much hair near my asshole but it sure did sting when he waxed it. He let me shower again to wash all the loose hairs off and after I finished he gave me my first lingerie outfit to model. He had also told me that his grandson had just arrived and he was going to join us because he wants to show him the ropes in photographer.

I then protested saying that I didn't want to be displayed in front of a boy that is still in school. He then responded by telling me that I am being paid to model and the audience is not my business. He then said he is a the guardian of the boy and he gives him permission to be a part of the shoot.

I couldn't believe it, I had no choice but to model lingerie in front of a yr 11 high schooler. I felt like an idiot. I put on the lingerie, it was a black one piece. The top half was all floral, transparent mesh that stuck tight to my body, the breast inserts had underwire to lift the breast and the mesh held them in position.

My nipples stuck out like dogs balls. The back came down to a single lace with a clip on the end and the front came down to pearls with a clip insert. After connecting the two clips, the pearls went right into my pussy giving no coverage. He then called me out to model his lingerie.

I walked out covering up and he said with a stern voice to model properly with my hands on my hips. So I did as he asked and flashed my bits to him and his grandson. I then heard his grandson ask him why my pussy was so red. He then went on to tell him how he waxed me which made me blush a little and get wet. Unfortunately the photographer noticed and asked his grandson to clean me.

I felt so humiliated at this point, his grandson came over and said to me "it's okay I'll be gentle." Weirdly he made me feel comfortable, he wipped up my pussy and the shoot went on. I probably modelled 10 lingerie outfits in total. By the end of it, I was actually very comfortable with my body, I just focused passed the public humiliation and my own insecurities.

We even had a half hour lunch break and I didn't even bother to get changed out of the last piece I was modelling . Which was crotchless panties and the top piece was a open cut triage to lift my breast up but not cover the nipple.

The guys actually made me feel really comfortable, plus my downstairs was on fire from the waxing. So the breeze was nice on it and the attention was nice. His grandson couldn't keep his eyes off me, especially when he made me pose in all sorts of position.

At the end, I changed back into my own clothes and gave him his lingerie back. He asked if I wanted to come back tomorrow and model nude since I was so comfortable naked and said I would get paid extra too since I would be nude. He also said there would be props involved too. I thought to myself that today was scary and humiliating to start but I had a lot of fun in the end and it was such a turn on and rush for me.

So I said I would. With a big smile on his face he thanked me and gave my $200 for the day. I was over the moon, the shot only too a 1h and a half and got paid a tone. Now I was excited even more for tomorrow. Dad came back to pick me up, he asked how it was and I told him I had a great time. I didn't know what to expect tomorrow but I was excited and nervous all at the same time.
The end
Last edited by Dirtyf on Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrsalpaca

Re: Chrissy's modelling experience pt 1of 4 (forced nudity, seduction, high sexual references)

Post by mrsalpaca »

Overall, I enjoyed part one of your story. I loved the way you incorporated Chrissy's innocence and lack of experience into the humiliation aspect - the transition in which she went from humiliated/hesitant at first to excited/enjoying it was also quite nice.

One small recommendation I'd give you is to add spaces between your paragraphs and dialogue as it'll make your writing easier to read. However, this is a pretty promising start and I'm looking forward to what's going to happen next!
Hooked6

Re: Chrissy's modelling experience pt 1of 4 (forced nudity, seduction, high sexual references)

Post by Hooked6 »

Dirtyf wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:56 pm DISCLAIMER IN NAME

I looked on all the job search websites for a job, but it was hard to find a job during a pandemic.
Very nice introductory story set-up. Looking forward to seeing what happens next. The only part of your post that made me laugh out loud as well as that seemed totally unrealistic is the sentence above. Jobs are so plentiful right now and employers are not only begging for people to work during this pandemic they are offering generous bonuses for people who sign on to work. It is not unusual to see signs offering sign-on bonuses of $500 -$2000 for even the most menial of unskilled jobs. Surely your character wouldn't have ANY trouble finding a job paying more money than we have seen in years as well as pocketing a nice bonus to boot. You might want to come up with another reason for her to be desperate for work like perhaps being unable to find a job that interested her or that had hours that didn't interfere with her plans to enjoy her gap year or something like that. Other than that, nicely written intro.

Hooked6
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

Hooked6 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:44 am
Dirtyf wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:56 pm DISCLAIMER IN NAME

I looked on all the job search websites for a job, but it was hard to find a job during a pandemic.
Very nice introductory story set-up. Looking forward to seeing what happens next. The only part of your post that made me laugh out loud as well as that seemed totally unrealistic is the sentence above. Jobs are so plentiful right now and employers are not only begging for people to work during this pandemic they are offering generous bonuses for people who sign on to work. It is not unusual to see signs offering sign-on bonuses of $500 -$2000 for even the most menial of unskilled jobs. Surely your character wouldn't have ANY trouble finding a job paying more money than we have seen in years as well as pocketing a nice bonus to boot. You might want to come up with another reason for her to be desperate for work like perhaps being unable to find a job that interested her or that had hours that didn't interfere with her plans to enjoy her gap year or something like that. Other than that, nicely written intro.

Hooked6
This may depend on where you're from in the world. I'm assuming from the dollars that you're from the US? I may be wrong but just from some of the language usage (e.g. yr 11 instead of 11th grader or junior), I'm guessing the OP is British. Over here the pandemic has definitely hit businesses hard, with significant numbers of lay-offs, reduced hours and furloughs. The (fairly large) company I work for is currently offering voluntary severance, with compulsory redundancies expectedd to follow at some point (luckily my own job is not in the firing line).

The only places that have really seen job growth over here are delivery and haulage companies, along with businesses that manufacture certain required products such as masks and hand sanitizer (plus Amazon UK, obviously). Those don't nearly offset the job losses and not everyone has the skills or is in the right geographic location to take advantage of them.

I will say that things do seem to be improving as restrictions are easing. Most of those restrictions were necessary but they did hit the economy hard!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Yeah in the US half of the population doesn't believe Covid is real, especially in the south where I live where it's closer to 75%. We haven't had any legitimate lockdown efforts since summer of 2020 when the followers of Trump demanded everything reopen while carrying signs that said "sacrifice the weak!" All efforts to mitigate the spread are constantly fought against, including the vaccines, which is why we've had well over a million Covid deaths so far according to the Excess Death counts, and even the official confirmed numbers are nearly 700k.

Meanwhile our economy went weird when Uber, Doordash, Twitch, Onlyfans, and other internet-based jobs exploded in profitability and availability. Millennials have so many new career options that "kill myself for pennies" no longer looks attractive. Now all the old school jobs like restaurants are bitching and desperate for workers because nobody wants to do manual labor for $8 an hour when they can make $15 per hour delivering fast food or $5-10k per month selling pictures of their nudie parts. Traditional jobs are starting to throw money at labor hoping to snag some workers, but now most people under 40 don't really feel like going back to brutal abusive labor jobs at all.

All that aside, this was a good start to the story! My amusement came from the fact that the red wax marks were clearly seen in the pictures though.