KWC: The popularity Contest part 1 (part 3 Available)

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
Revengedpirate

KWC: The popularity Contest part 1 (part 3 Available)

Post by Revengedpirate »

I got to school early that day. It was a Sunday and all us year Elevens were told to get to school on the Sunday two weeks before the rest of the school showed up.

My school is a boarding school, during the term we all stay at school. I got to the station at 7am and was on the 8am train. It took over an hour to get there, but finally I arrived.

I put my bag in my dormitory room, before heading to one of the six Auditoriums, which I had been instructed to go to.

Once inside I was told to sit at a desk. There were 34 desks in this room and there I sat alongside the 33 others. There were girls and boys all 15-16 year olds.

As I sat there a female teacher walked to the podium on the centre stage and tapped the microphone. Everyone went silent.

“Hello, and welcome to your new school year. To begin your year 11 we will hand you a questionnaire each. You are to fill it out, honestly and truthfully, and then post them in these ballot boxes.” Said the teacher.

“You may begin.” Barked a grumpy looking teacher.

I was a little surprised when he said this as they hadn’t handed out the questionnaires yet. I received my paper and was a little taken back by the questions. There was twenty questions in total, and I started to answer them.

Question 1) What is your preferred sexual status? For example do you class yourself as male, female, transgender, etc.

I answered Male.

Question 2) What is your dating status? For example are you single, in a relationship, married, or engaged.

I answered Single.

Question 3) What is your sexual orientation?

I answered Straight.

Question 4) Have you had sexual intercourse?

I answered No.

Question 5)When looking for a relationship what is the first thing you look for.

I answered beautiful legs.

Question 6) In your year, there are 203 other people, in your opinion who is most popular?

I thought about this question a lot before answering Michelle O’Dell. She was really popular amongst the guys, mainly for her big chest and round bum. The girls found her a little bitchy and probably didn’t like her as much.

Question 7) In your year, in your opinion who is least popular?

Wow these were getting to be some tough questions. Again I thought for some time before answering Brian Doyle. He was very skinny, and picked on a lot by the other guys.

Question 8) In your year, in your opinion, who is the sexiest?

I answered Ellie James. She was extremely good looking and I had a massive crush on her.

Question 9) In your year, who is the biggest bully?

Wow these questions were getting deep now, I was so glad these are anonymous right now. The biggest bully was Peter Harvey. He was a rich spoilt brat and would pick on anyone who was inferior to him. I answered Joseph Clarke as he bullied me a lot more then Peter did.

Question 10) In your year, who would you most like to sleep with?

I answered Sarah Platt. Since she was my crush, she had blonde hair, big breasts, blue eyes, and was dead sexy.

Question 11) In your year, who is the joker?

I answered Kathy Darby as she always made me laugh.

Question 12) In your year, who is constantly pranked?

I answered Sophie Turner. The other girls kind of picked on her.

Question 13) In your year, who is most accident prone?

I answered Laura Myers. She kept having odd accidents like tripping over things, catching her hand in things, or just generally had real bad luck.

Question 14) In your year, who deserves to be spanked?

I’d love to give Hannah Pope a Spanking she was such a bratty whining girl.

Question 15) In your year, who is your worst Enemy?

Had to be Simon Dingle a ginger haired boy, we always competed strongly against each other in games and sports.

Question 16) In your year, who is your best friend?

Larry King, no contest.

Question 17) In your year, who is the biggest nerd?

I answered Karen Wagner, she was always on her laptop. She had big glasses and a briefcase and was always immaculately dressed.

Question 18) In your year, who is the biggest jock?

Had to be Dante Cloud, he was massive and always won at sport.

Question 19) In your year, who has the biggest breasts?

Has to be Victoria Willmott, she was really skinny and sexy, but in comparison her boobs were absolutely humongous.

And finally Question 20) in your year, who has the biggest cock?

Had to be Luke Walker. He always boasted about it to anyone who would listen long enough.

I answered all the questions and placed my paper into the ballot box at the front. Everyone who had finished were now herded down a small corridor onto the astroturf where we met the other students in our year.

All 204 of us chatted about the boring questionnaire or so we thought. An hour later we were all herded back into the school. We were taking to the main hall where we all sat in silence curiously staring at the stage which had curtains drawn across the front of it.

After everyone was finally seated the head teacher got on stage in front of the curtains and addressed everyone.

“I’m sorry it has taken so long, but we needed to process your questionnaires accurately. We have deduced from them, the four least liked pupils, the four most popular pupils and the four who are most in the middle. Here they are, dressed in costumes.”

The curtains opened and twelve huge costumes appeared. Obviously the students themselves were concealed inside.

“These twelve students have been ranked from most popular to least popular by everyone here. Over the next two weeks they have the ability to change the student bodies opinions of them. No one but the doctor, and one of his nurses knows their true identity.

Their masks will stay on for the duration of the next two weeks. They will complete tasks and school work, without revealing their identities. There will only be four costumes in the school at any one time.

For example if 4 are in the lunch hall the other eight will resume their normal identities, and go about their business as usual. Even they do not know who each other are.

At the end of the two weeks, you will re-rate them and you will have a chance to guess their real identities.

They will join you in classes and at lunch and dinner times. No one is to remove their masks or ask their names.

Are you ready nurses?” Asked the head teacher.

Why was she asking if the nurses were ready I thought in curiosity. It seemed no one else knew what she meant as murmurs started spreading across the hall.

Suddenly twelve nurses appeared behind the twelve students, and pulled their cartoon trousers down to each students ankles. The twelve students obviously hadn’t realised this would happen as each shot their hands over their underwear.

“I take that as a yes. Right you all have a piece of paper and pen in front of you.” Said the head teacher addressing the 200 odd students again.

“You are all about to see the twelve characters naked except for their masks. You have
DUCK, RABBIT, FOX,
SQUIRREL, CHICKEN, LION,
MOUSE, ZEBRA, HIPPO,
GIRAFFE, HORSE, and, COW. Once the twelve are naked you are to rate them again 1-12. 1 is the one you like most.
12 is the one you like least. Nurses strip the animals.” Shouted the headteacher.

The twelve characters had obviously not expected to become naked in front of the entire student body, you could tell by the muffled yells of panic, and their sudden awkward movements.

DUCK, was first to lose their underwear revealing a shaved cock. Next was,

RABBIT, the nurse grabbed the underwear as Rabbit tried to hop forward, unfortunately the underwear wasn’t stretchy enough and ripped clean off revealing a hairless pussy.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: KWC: The popularity Contest part 2

Post by Revengedpirate »

Rabbit was clearly embarrassed, she desperately tried closing her legs, whilst shaking violently.

HIPPO was the next victim of the nurses. Hippo wasn’t expecting anything, and had the underwear pulled straight down in one quick motion. Hippo turned out to be another girl, her hairy vagina kept most of her modesty in tact but she was a large girl.

COW also struggled against the nurse wiggling and squirming this way and that trying to keep their modesty, but to no avail. His underwear came down, not only that, but a roar of laughter broke out as his penis was revealed. His penis was an inch long though floppy. Some of the girls in the auditorium were holding up their little pinkies comparing it.

Cow was still struggling, humiliated beyond their belief.

GIRAFFE, HORSE, and MOUSE, were all avoiding their nurses pretty successfully. I watched on in amazement as they wriggled and squirmed away.

FOX, was the only one not fighting, letting the nurse pull the underwear down, revealing her Brazilian waxed vagina, and slender tanned legs. Fox was definitely just that a Fox.

ZEBRA, managed to move forward and out of the grasp of her nurse.

CHICKEN, on the other hand fell backwards, and had the underwear removed completely. His penis was floppy though had a lot of hair and was definitely over 5 inches long.

LION, looked like they roared as their underwear came down revealing slender legs, and a big cock. It must’ve been the biggest by far, at least 7 inches on the flop.

I heard the girls in front of me start arguing about who saw him first.

SQUIRREL, the nurse behind Squirrel just grabbed the underwear and they quickly came down to reveal her clean shaven pussy, I felt a lump grow in my pants. I knew I fancied Squirrel and didn’t care who she was.

MOUSE, had now finally lost out to their Nurse. The underwear quickly being pulled down. Mouse’s neatly trimmed bush, coming into view. Several wolf whistles echoed around the room as her underwear hit the floor.

Whilst ZEBRA, HORSE, and GIRAFFE, continued to evade their nurses, the other nurses continued to undress their charges.

DUCK, and, CHICKEN, now stood completely naked, in just their masks. Their junk just hung limply, they had given up trying to fight.

SQUIRREL, was the first girl to lose her top. Her obviously small B cup breasts came into view, they were beautifully well proportioned to her body, they had small areole and looked perfect. I found myself glued to her gorgeous body, and the bulge in my pants continued to rise.

LION was next to be completely naked, apart from the mask. The nurse just cut the top clean off. The nurses all had special scissors which seemed to easily rip through their tops.

I couldn’t believe how much skin was on display as I sat their enjoying myself thoroughly, although the characters on stage were definitely having an opposite reaction, to their predicament.

Finally ZEBRA’S underwear came down revealing his big 9 inch black cock. He bucked around as the nurse cut his top off too.

Now the time came, that MOUSE lost her top. The audience was silent as they stared at her beautiful D cup breasts. She was definitely the shortest girl on the stage but god had blessed her body. Wow she looked fantastic.

COW, had now been stripped completely naked too, once the guys bottom half was revealed the guys fight seemed to leave them.

RABBIT, was fighting for her life against her nurse, but once her top came off everyone knew why, her breasts were the smallest I’ve seen. They didn’t even seem to be an A cup. She could’ve easily got into a training bra, or vest. The girls in front of me started sneering again.

“Where’s your titties little bunny?” Shouted one girl.

“Aww my baby brother has bigger.” Shouted another.

“Maybe you should go back to pre-school until you grow up little bunny.” Shouted a third girl.

The RABBIT was clearly distraught and just used her arms to cover.

It was then that HIPPO’S top came off. Everyone again stared in amazement. Hippo had what looked like E cup breasts. Though she was clearly a big girl and well endowed.

“Wow Hippo, maybe share those with your friend the little bunny.” Shouted the girl in front of me.

I could not have believed Fox, Horse, and Giraffe had fought so long. The nurses who had freed their charges of clothing moved over to help. It took three nurses to subdue HORSE.

It turned out HORSE was a guy with a 3 inch hairy cock.

Now there was 5 nurses working on FOX and 5 working on GIRAFFE.

FOX’S top came off, revealing her beautiful C cup breasts. She looked absolutely gorgeous, and didn’t seem as perturbed as the other girls.

Now the only one left was Giraffe.

All ten nurses started ripping at GIRAFFES clothes. Within seconds GIRAFFE had lost her fight. Her freshly shaved crotch and A cup chest came almost instantly into view.

More laughter from the girls in front as the headteacher came back on the podium.

“Now you’ve seen all twelve characters naked. On the forms in front of you rate them from 1 the one you like most to 12 the one you like least. Once you are done post your form in the ballot box before heading back out to the astroturf thank you.” Said the head teacher.

I looked at the sheet in front of me. It had a list of the animals. I looked up at the stage where they all stood, I began to choose my favourites to my least favourites. Since I’m a guy, who likes girls, I decided to start at the bottom listing the guys.

12 - COW
11 - HORSE
10 - DUCK
9 - CHICKEN
8 - LION
7 - ZEBRA
6 - HIPPO
5 - GIRAFFE
4 - RABBIT
3 - FOX
2 - MOUSE
1 - SQUIRREL

I looked at my list just to double check it, before I placed it in the ballot box and went onto the astroturf.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

Re: KWC: The popularity Contest part 1 (2 Available)

Post by Executionus »

Wow this is a really great start and I love the idea behind this. Looking forward to it continuing.
Revengedpirate

Re: KWC: The popularity Contest part 3

Post by Revengedpirate »

An hour later we were all back in the auditorium. On the stage was only the head teacher, a giant white screen, and a man in a white lab coat.

“Well, let’s get started, the rules which I forgot to mention earlier, the characters are temporarily all back amongst you, dressed as students just like you. They don’t know who each other are, and you do not know who they are.

This school has been equipped with cameras everywhere. They are in this hall, in your dormitories, in your showers, in your toilets, in your classrooms, in the auditoriums, in the swimming pool, in the gymnasium. They are even on you. Everyone in this school is being monitored.” Said the headteacher.

The girl from earlier was sitting just in front of me again with her friends. She was still laughing.

“Yeah right, there’s cameras in the shower. As if.” She scoffed.

“The first rule is that no one is to make fun of the characters.
The second rule is that no character is to be touched physically in any way.
The third rule is your not allowed to ask them who they are.

Remember each student and teacher in this hall is being monitored. Any wrong doing or rule breaking will be punished severely. Now I know from earlier a couple of these rules were broken, so here is Mr White, to demonstrate what happens to rule breakers.” Said the head teacher pointing to the guy in the white lab coat.

“Hah, they can’t do anything to me, I’ll break all the rules.” Scoffed the girl in front of me.

Suddenly all the lights in the hall went out. I heard a projector start and a massive white light, hit the giant white screen. It took a few seconds for people’s eyes to adjust. The pitch blackness followed by a blinding flash, disoriented everyone.

There was a shocked scream, and then pointing towards the projected image now on the giant white screen. It was obviously from a camera, that was facing the ceiling.

The camera had obviously been mounted in the floor, it was in what could only be the shower room. The girls shower room. I knew this because above the camera were two wet feet, which were attached to two skinny legs. You could clearly see the girls spread legs, and between them her spread pussy lips, and bum hole. You saw soap running down her legs and lower body.

Unfortunately you couldn’t see her face, and the only defining feature, you could see, was the tattoo between her belly button and vagina. It had the word PRINCESS tattooed there. The word was in pink ink, with a small gold crown over the letter P.

Suddenly the camera switched angle and gave a full frontal view of the same girl. Her face had been blacked out, so you couldn’t recognise her, but her extremely small A cup tits were there for everyone. Her left nipple had a ring piercing.

It was becoming more obvious that these camera angles and pictures were meant to, not only show definitive proof that these cameras existed, but to also proof to the person, who they were, without showing their face.

The girls in front of me had gone very quiet. The lead girl was blushing deep scarlet. I had a feeling that it was her small body now on display for the entire student body. I heard nervous laughter go round, but it was soon silenced. The lights had come back on and the picture had been taken down.

“Do you really think it is funny to laugh at this poor girl just because she has an extremely small chest, and obviously hasn’t gone through puberty yet?

From now on anyone else laughing at another naked person, will have themselves displayed in this manner. There will also be other punishments available such as public bottomless spankings and put into stocks naked.

The punishments are just a deterrent, there is a three strikes policy. Meaning fourth time and you’re expelled. Do I make myself clear?” Said the head teacher.

“Yes Miss.” sang all the students.

“Good. Now then, I have three leader boards as it were, to show you. The first is the result of your first quiz showing the characters by their original ratings.

In 12 was FOX.
11 was ZEBRA
10 was SQUIRREL
9 was CHICKEN
8 was DUCK
7 was HIPPO
6 was MOUSE
5 was LION
4 was HORSE
3 was GIRAFFE
2 was RABBIT
And most popular before their undressing was COW.
Now after their undressing, you rated them in the following order.

12 was RABBIT
11 was GIRAFFE
10 was COW
9 was HORSE
8 was SQUIRREL
7 was DUCK
6 was CHICKEN
5 was HIPPO
4 was ZEBRA
3 was LION
2 was FOX
And most popular after being undressed was MOUSE.

The characters will get three days to change their scores, because on Thursday the character with the highest score and least popular will be unmasked. They have till Wednesday Evening to prove they can be popular.

So now we add both scores together.

The most popular character with 7 points is MOUSE.

2nd is LION
3rd is COW
4th is HIPPO
5th is HORSE
Joint 6th is FOX, GIRAFFE, and RABBIT.

Tomorrow the four characters fighting survival will be allowed to spend the entire day on campus improving their popularity.

Joint 9th is CHICKEN, DUCK, and ZEBRA.
And in last place with 18 points is SQUIRREL.

Students can now vote on tasks and lessons they want the four least popular characters to attend, and complete.

These will be carried out tomorrow. Goodnight everyone off to your dormitories and I’ll see you all at assembly tomorrow morning first thing, at 8am.
Good night.” Said the headteacher who then left the room.

I grabbed my piece of paper and began to think of a task to set Squirrel that would save her from first elimination and utter humiliation, when she would be unmasked in front of the entire school.

I thought hard, then it came to me. I scribbled down my task for Squirrel, and posted it in the ballot box. As I turned to leave, I saw the mouthy girl, who had called out during both assembly’s just sat there with her head in her hands crying.

It was just the two of us left in the hall, feeling sorry for her, I went over to her, I touched her arm, and she jumped.

“Hey are you ok?” I asked.

“Yes I’m fine!!” She snapped.

“Don’t lie, I can see you’ve been crying, what’s the matter?” I asked.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a tissue giving it to her. She graciously took it, before answering.

“Everyone has seen me.” She said.

“You’re not a character are you? I mean I could’ve sworn I saw you sat here the whole time they were up on stage.” I said.

“Don’t be an idiot, besides you’re not allowed to ask me that and I’m not allowed to answer. You’ll get us both in trouble.” She said.

“I’m sorry, I just don’t like seeing anyone upset, especially someone as cute as you.” I said.

“Someone as cute as me, bah, you like that Squirrel chick, why don’t you just call her cute!!” She snapped.

“Hey, I can like more then one person you know.” I said back.

She looked at me with weepy eyes, before doing something unexpected. She lifted her top, and pulled the front of her skirt down slightly, revealing her bellybutton, and her tattoo saying PRINCESS. I just gawked at it in amazement. It took me a minute to regain myself and realised what it meant.

“You’re the girl in the picture taking a shower. You have a great looking body.” I said trying my best to compliment her, even though I knew she looked like a little girl.

“Bah, you’re an idiot, besides I look like a little girl, I’m not as developed as the other girls.” Said the girl.

“I don’t care, you’re a person regardless of your body, you deserve to be treated kindly, just like a pri..”

“Don’t you dare call me princess” she snapped.

I couldn’t help but giggle. She glared at me and stormed off. I was left alone with my thoughts.

I slowly walked back up to my dormitory, walked into the cubicles where my bed was, pulled the curtain across and got ready for bed. I then climbed into bed, letting the memories of the day wash over me, as I quickly fell into a deep sleep.
Revengedpirate

Re: KWC: The popularity Contest part 1 (part 3 Available)

Post by Revengedpirate »

A new part coming soon
computerphoto

Re: KWC: The popularity Contest part 1 (part 3 Available)

Post by computerphoto »

Yes please continue this and can't wait for the next part.