My Sisters and Me - Visual Novel Prologue Now Out!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Tom Collins

Re: My Sisters and Me

Post by Tom Collins »

I was enjoying this story so much I couldn't stop reading long enough to comment. I can't wait to see what happens next.
CursedSavinkov

Post by CursedSavinkov »

Looking forward to the next part! You got me checking everyday lol!
enfpubfan

Post by enfpubfan »

CursedSavinkov wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:28 am Looking forward to the next part! You got me checking everyday lol!
+1
This is one of my all-time favorites on this board.
drew

Post by drew »

Message from Maddy

Seeing those words the next morning instantly gave me morning wood. But unfortunately, the message was a blue box.

{“Holy crap!!! Did I do that lolll?”}

She was referring to my erection, and obviously already knew that she was responsible for it.

{“of course! Wish I could’ve watched when the gown came off…😜”}

I wanted to see how far Maddy was willing to go.

Now that graduation was done, I was seeing more of her. Our interactions were becoming increasingly awkward given the pictures we’d exchanged, which we obviously couldn’t discuss around Mom and Katie. There was a lot of catching each other’s eyes and quickly looking away.

“So Mads, who ya bringing to the wedding?” Katie asked one night at dinner.

“Huh?” Maddy responded, confused.

“Oh, Maddy I never got around to telling you cause of all the grad stuff. Your uncle has given all you guys a plus-one for his wedding,” Mom explained.

“Ohhh,” Maddy thought out loud. “Well, I’m not seeing anyone,” her eyes darted at me and then instantly back to Mom, “so, guess I’ll just go stag….are you guys bringing people?” She directed toward Katie and I.

“Jordan and Kelly, surprise! Surprise!” Katie said.

“That’s fun!” Maddy said.

“Yeah, you should bring someone, don’t wanna be stuck dancing with Brian and letting him cop feels all night at the reception,” Katie said.

“Katie be nice!” Mom said.

“C’mon you know I’m right,” Katie tilted her head at our mom. Mom rolled her eyes but she did slip a little smirk on her face. “Mom said we can just bring a friend, too.”

“Really?” Maddy asked.

“Yes, I don’t want you to feel left out. It’s not as if your brother and sister are bringing real dates, anyway,” Mom said, seemingly more annoyed with Katie than myself.

“Yeah, you guys are cheating!” Maddy started. “We all know Katie’s gonna spend the whole night with Kelly and Drew with Jordan, haha.”

“Hey, no one’s judging you Mads. It is pride month, after all,” Katie said.

“The wedding’s in August,” I said.

“Shut up, Drew. Bigot,” Katie joked. Mom laughed, and rolled her eyes at us.

“I’ll ask Kenzie and Ara,” Maddy said.

“Oh, sweetie, you just have a plus-ONE. I could call Jim and see, but you should probably plan on just one of them for now.”

“Okay,” Maddy said, dejected. “Doubt they could both come, anyway.”

“Are you girls packed by the way?” Mom asked, changing the subject. Mom, Katie, and Maddy would be flying out to Stanford for one more college visit as Maddy was still undecided.

“Mom, we don’t leave for 3 days,” Katie said.

“I know, but I hate it when you two do everything last minute.”

“We’ll be fine.”

Mom brushed Katie aside and turned to our younger sister. “Maddy, I want you to pack today, okay?”

“How come I have to but not her?!” Maddy protested.

“Well, because…” Mom looked at Katie and laughed to herself. “Because there’s no controlling her!”

“Ha!” Katie said triumphantly, grabbing her dishes and strutting out of the room.

“You realize how backward that is, right?” Maddy said.

“I know, I’m sorry, Maddy. But if I push her too hard, she’s gonna…” Mom paused, and wiped her eyes. Oh, no. Here we go again…

“That’s okay mom!” Maddy cut her off. “I’ll go pack now, okay?”

“Okay,” Mom smiled at her youngest daughter.

Maddy gave me a quick look and walked up to her room.

Message from Maddy

Maddy snapped me while she was upstairs packing and I was downstairs watching TV. I was alone, and felt safe opening it.

{“Greedy!! 🤣 but I don’t send videos 😇😇😇”}

Well, I was glad she knew what I was asking for at least. Or at least didn’t act like she was clueless. I responded quickly.

{“haha did you send pics b4??🤪”}

Maddy is typing…
Message from Maddy

{“touché lol”}

{“maybe u can try on some of those Stanford outfits for me…”} I texted back.

A couple minutes passed.

Message from Maddy

Red box! Oh shit! I clicked on it, but was disappointed to find Maddy fully dressed in the pic, wearing a sexy skirt suit. Her blouse was only buttoned up 3/4 of the way, definitely not how she’d be wearing it on her visit.

{“was just about to send this haha”} her caption read.

I texted back. {“dang…will definitely be turning heads out there!”}

She responded {“😊😊😊”}

I left it at that, not wanting to come off as too pushy or desperate.

The next day I was off and went for a bike ride through the park. Everybody raves about Central Park, and rightfully so. It’s a cool oasis in the middle of the concrete jungle. A nice way to get away. But when you’ve grown up on west coast parks and mountains, it’s hard to be impressed.

I sped through the paved pathways, constantly avoiding the tourists (of which 10 months ago I basically was one) who wandered out in front of me.

Bzzzz……Bzzzzzz……Bzzzzz

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I slowed my pedaling down and squeezed on my breaks, before pulling off to the side of the trail to come to a stop. The serious bikers zoomed past me and I could feel a breeze each time as they didn’t even bother to slow down.

Message from Maddy
Message from Maddy
Message from Maddy

Wow, three of them. That was probably good news….

I found a shaded spot where my view wouldn’t be disrupted by the glare of the sun. I opened up her messages.

Boom! First pic was a bikini shot. She appeared to be in a dressing room and was wearing a red high-rise suit. She looked stunning, as always. I read her caption:

{“Drew! Which one you like the best?!?!”}

The timer ran out and Maddy’s next pic popped up. This one was a one-piece. Leopard printed.

{“2!!!”} her caption said. Swimsuits were nice, but I sighed as I realized I would not be receiving nudes.

Maddy’s last pic was her in a more traditional, lower cut suit. This one was light blue, skimpier, with strings. Definitely my favorite.

{“last 1!!”}

I thought about it for a sec. And I thought about Maddy wearing that last skimpy bikini around Stanford, all the California bros checking her out. A rage of jealousy came over me. I realize this was stupid, but I replied back:

{“think I like the 2nd!”}

It covered up the most. I stashed my phone away and continued on my route. I felt my phone buzz a bit later but wasn’t in a rush to open the message. I figured it wasn’t anything good. I rode for almost two hours before stopping at one of my favorite local deli places. I grabbed a sandwich and enjoyed it in the park before continuing on my ride back home.

When I entered the condo Mom was the only one home.

“Hi Drew!” She greeted me, cheerfully.

“Hey, mom,” I replied.

“You wanna help me with dinner? Both your sisters will be joining us as well,” Mom asked.

“Sure thing, but mind if I shower real quick?”

“Of course! Go right ahead, I’m gonna start getting stuff ready.”

I raced upstairs into the bathroom. I opened up Maddy’s response.

{“Ok! I ended up getting all 3 of them tho lol”}

I sighed. I could already see her drifting away on the back of some tool’s surfboard. Wearing her little powder blue bikini. The douche teasingly tugging at her strings….

I wasn’t gonna give up without a fight.

I pulled out my phone and filmed my mirror reflection as I stripped my shirt off. I made sure to flex every muscle I could, without making it obvious that I was doing so. My skin was nice and bronze by this point in the summer, and the sweat gave it a nice glimmer. I lowered my shorts down to reveal a bulge formed under my boxer briefs. I said nothing, and didn’t look at the camera as I stripped. I strategically stepped in front of a flower vase, and lowered my briefs. The flowers covered my cock – barely – but you could definitely see my rippling quads and the rest of my nude body in the video. I stopped filming and watched it back. Don’t get me wrong, the video was pretty douchey. But it’s hard to be a guy and not come off douchey when doing these things. And I thought I looked good. I typed out a message:

{Nice! Was hard to pick anyway!}

I fired off my video to Maddy, showered quickly, and came back downstairs to help Mom.

I began chopping up some garlic and onions. Mom had already gotten water boiling and had patted dry and seasoned some chicken breasts. She had also sliced up a zucchini into rounds.

“Drew, do you know if Maddy’s been seeing someone?”

My hand slipped and I nearly sliced a finger. My mom’s comment came out of nowhere.

“Err, not that I know of? She said she wasn’t last night. But how would I know?”

“Oh, I don’t know. You two get along better than Katie and Maddy, so I thought she may have said something to you. She seemed to make it a point last night to say she wasn’t seeing anyone and it just got me wondering you know?” Mom asked.

“Uh huh.”

“And then today, we were shopping, and she just seemed a little extra bubbly and checking her phone a lot. And she took FOREVER to try her swimsuits on.”

I gulped.

“I just thought, maybe she was asking for an opinion from someone different than her mother.” Mom said.

“Yeah, I don’t know. I don’t think she would tell me though. Was probably just texting and asking her friends,” I replied. Mom didn’t look convinced. “Look, ma. When she’s seeing someone seriously, she’ll let us know. If she really liked someone, I’m sure she would bring him – or her – to the wedding.”

“Oh, it will definitely be a him,” Mom chuckled. “Katie – I never know. She surprises me all the time and doesn’t seem impressed by anyone. But Maddy, she’s ALWAYS been boy crazy. I mean, even last fall when you showed up was too much for her. She was – oops!” Mom flushed and covered her mouth.

“She was what?” I asked.

“Nothing, Drew. I’ve already said too much.”

“Aww, c’mon!” I let out. But I quickly contained myself. I didn’t want to come off as too curious.

“Drew, don’t tell your sisters what we talked about, okay? They should be home shortly,” Mom asked.

I sighed. “Alright.” I opened my phone and saw that Maddy had watched my video. But she hadn’t responded.

The two of us finished the prep work and I grilled the chicken breast. We tossed everything together in a sauce to complete a chicken pasta dish. Mom poured us all some red wine right as my sisters showed up.

“Mmmm that smells good!” Maddy said. But she didn’t make eye contact with me, nor greet me.

“Yeah, wow Mom, thanks,” Katie said.

“Don’t thank me, thank your brother! I did the easy stuff,” Mom said.

“Thanks Drew,” Maddy said, shyly. She gave me a quick smile. She made her way to the dinner table.

“Since when can Drew cook like this?” Katie asked. “I wasn’t even aware he could boil water.”

“Speak for yourself,” I said, “Last time I saw you in a kitchen you served me pink chicken and tried to claim that it was ‘sushi-grade’.”

“Bahahaha!” Katie burst out laughing. “I was like 12!”

“Oh my God, how did I never hear about this,” Mom said. “You didn’t eat it did you?”

“He DID!” Katie continued to laugh.

“I took A bite!” I protested. “And then instantly spat it out.”

“How you guys made it as far as you did, I’ll never know,” Mom shook her head. “C’mon, let’s eat!”

We all sat down and began chowing down.

“Gotta say lil bro, you outdid yourself. This is delicious,” Katie gave me an uncharacteristically genuine compliment.

Maddy shook her head yes, but didn’t look up.

“Did you ever think about working in a kitchen?” Katie asked.

“No. But I’ll be honest, this is just following a recipe – and it’s not even my recipe, it’s mom’s,” I said.

“Whoever’s it is, it’s good,” Katie started. “It’s actually pretty impressive you’re able to cook like this, and STILL can’t get laid.” Ahhh, there’s the Katie I know and love.

“Katie!” Mom scolded her.

I caught Maddy’s eyes for a split second. Even she was giggling.

“Mom, I’m JOKING!” Katie said.

“We don’t need to talk like that at the table. And YOU’RE one to talk, anyway!” Mom said.

“Hahahhaah!” I couldn’t contain myself at the rare Mom-Burn. Katie shot me a really? look. But Mom had actually gotten her to blush.

“Wow, Mom. That hurts,” Katie said sarcastically.

“Oh, hush, I know you got thicker skin than that. But I’m sorry. I just want you guys to stop teasing each other,” Mom said.

“I’m sorry Drew!” Katie said. Obviously not meaning it. I just smirked at her.

We finished our meals and Maddy ran up to her room afterward. Katie and I put on a movie. Mom originally joined us, but got too tired about a third of the way through it and went to bed.

About thirty minutes after Mom shut her door, Katie slid over on the couch next to me. She began casually rubbing my thighs.

“Ohhh,” I blurted out, surprised.

“Shhhh,” Katie whispered. She reached her arms under her shirt and finessed her bra off without exposing anything. She rubbed her toned legs against me, and slid her other hand onto my abs. “Gotta admit, it’s pretty hot when a guy can cook,” she said.

“Oh yeah?” I said.

“Mmm Hmmm,” she muttered.

I reciprocated her thigh massage. My dick was already stiff. I let it rise up under my athletic shorts with pride.

“Oh, hey there,” Katie whispered. She hungrily pulled the waistband of my shorts and underwear down and my erection sprung out freely into the living room. She grinned and began tying her dark brown hair into a ponytail. She looked at me, and her big brown eyes bore into my own. “Quiet, okay?” She commanded. And then she bent down to my groin, and inserted my penis into her mouth.

“Ohhhh fuck!” I let out. Not too loudly, but loud enough for Katie to look back up at me. Seeing my hot big sister with my cock in her mouth as she gazed into my soul was more than enough to make me cum, but I fought it off.

Katie refocused on my dick. Using one hand to jerk my shaft, and the other to caress my balls, she gave me the best blow job of my life. I tried to reach my hands down to her own privates, but the way she was sitting, her puss was too far away. So, I slid my hands up and rub and squeezed her big tits.

BZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZ

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. Which could only mean one thing. Maddy. Was she working on her own version of my shower strip video I sent earlier?

“Mmmmm,” Katie mumbled and her eyes shot to my pocket as she continued to gargle on my cock.

I heard the shower start upstairs. OH SHIT! But I forced my mind to go elsewhere. I didn’t want to ejaculate 60 seconds into Katie sucking me off.
I lifted Katie’s shirt up, and her fabulous rack bounced into my view. FUCKKKK.

“Mmmmmm,” Katie moaned again as I exposed her boobs. She began going deeper and deeper, nearly getting my entire dick down her throat. Without gagging.

I continued to squeeze and jiggle my sister’s hooters, as they hung and swung freely beneath her chest. I wasn’t going to be able to last much longer. I felt Katie’s tongue licking against the cut end of my cock when she retracted to the tip. And then her cheeks squeeze against my shaft as she gave a full effort suck when she slid back down to the base.

“Katie!” I whispered.

“Hmmmm?” Her voice was muffled.

“I’m gonna….”

“Mmmm hmmm,” She continued to rhythmically pleasure me with her mouth. I took that as an okay.

I focused on the whole picture in front me. Katie’s big naked tittes, her shiny dark hair pulled back, and her pretty eyes and face as she buried them into my cock and balls. My toes clenched, and I felt an incredible jolt as I busted into my sister’s mouth.

“MMMMMM! MMMMMM!!!” Katie’s muffles had more startle in them. She kept her lips wrapped around my dick, taking in all the semen. Her eyes flickered back up at me with amusement. She slowly and cautiously pulled away, keeping her hands over her mouth, as her cheeks were puffed out like a squirrel full of nuts.

Katie got up off the couch and quietly ran into the bathroom, presumably to spit out my ejaculate. I sighed, slightly disappointed, as a part of me was hoping she would swallow it. If she had, I don’t think I ever would’ve gotten that image out of my brain. I quickly cleaned myself up with some nearby tissues and pulled my shorts back up. Never know when someone could walk out.

Katie re-emerged but didn’t say much. She picked up her bra, smirked at me, and said, “night” before hurrying up to her room.

“You don’t wanna finish the movie?!” I cried out after her.

“It was boring!” Was all she said before swinging her door shut.

By the time I lumbered upstairs myself, both my sisters’ lights were turned off. I went into my room and checked my phone.

{“ :o :shock: :o ”}
{“u kindaaa have a nice body ;)”}

Well, it wasn’t a video, but I was happy enough with Maddy’s response.
CursedSavinkov

Post by CursedSavinkov »

Wonderful as always!

I love the contrast between Katie and Maddy's approach to sexy time with Drew. I wonder if Mom will ever find out about what's going down...
drew

Post by drew »

The girls were California bound and I had the whole condo to myself for a few days. I had dropped Mom, Katie, and Maddy off at the airport and was in good spirits on my drive home. I enjoyed their company (obviously), but it was nice to have some me-time for a change. I was off work as well, and couldn’t wait to lay around, play video games, watch whatever, jerk off, and just be an overall slob with zero judgement.

Welp, I did all the above in 3 hours and was already bored. I texted Jordan, and we met up to play basketball.

We played at an outdoor court, as it was a nice day. There wasn’t enough people around to get a game going, and so we just shot around and played some music.

“So, you gonna have people over for your b-day, or what?” Jordan asked after about fifteen minutes of shooting. My birthday was the following day.

“Was thinking about it, yeah. Nothin’ too crazy though. Tonight, would be the night. Gives me enough time to clean up afterward haha,” I said.

“Word, who you thinking of calling?”

“The usuals. Your sis, Amy n Ed….Kyle?” I said the last name uneasily.

“Nahhh, chicks don’t like him, man,” Jordan said. I was relieved, as I didn’t want to invite Kyle either. “Hey, you care if I call your sis’ friend, Kenzie over?” He added.

I raised my eyebrows at him. “You’re still talking to her?” I laughed.

“Just some texting here and there. Haven’t seen her since our ski trip though,” he said. “But hey, she’s 18 and out of high school now. Don’t get all judgy with me like Kells.”

“Not judging at all, man, I get it. Their other friend, Ara’s, cute too,” I said.

“Yeah, see!” Jordan was getting excited. “If I invite Kenzie, only way she’s coming is if she brings a friend.”

“You think Kelly’s gonna be cool with them?”

“Who gives a shit?” Jordan chuckled. “Just don’t invite Kelly.”

“C’mon dude, you know I gotta invite Kelly.”

“Yeahhh, I know. Ya’ll gonna hook up already or what?”

CLANK

Jordan’s comment caused me to lose focus and brick my shot badly, not even hitting the rim.

“I dunno, man….not really a normal dynamic, y’know?” I said. I.e. I won’t get any more blow jobs from Katie if I hook up with Kelly.

“Yeah, I feel ya. Kinda was the same thing with me and Katie, at first,” he said. Not exactly, I thought. “Feel like if she wasn’t your sister – and wasn’t my sis’ best friend – well…you know.”

I laughed. “Well, whatever happens, you’re not gonna be mad about it or anything, right?”

“Nah, man. Do you. Rather you and Kells get together than some of these other d-bags out here,” Jordan said.

“Alright, well I’ll text Amy and Kelly,” I started. “You wanna text Kenzie and tell her to bring whoever? And let Ed know as well.”

“Sure thing, I’ll hit you up after dinner. Happy birthday, bro”

“Thanks dude, see ya.”

Jordan and I went our separate ways and I sent a group text out to Kelly and Amy. It didn’t take long before Katie and Maddy were texting me in a separate group text.

“You’re throwing a party?!?!?!” Katie’s text read.

“DREW!!!! You’re inviting my friends over!?!?” Maddy said.

“Hahaha yup. Jordan just HAD to invite Kenzie Maddy, sorry!” I included a shrugging emoji.

“Lol I’m not mad, just thought it was funny” Maddy replied.

“Stories from tonight should be good…” Katie said.

“Yeah don’t worry, we’ll hear ALL about them!!” Maddy said.

Funny, my sisters were both making the same veiled threat: Don’t hook up with my friend or we’re done. without the other knowing about it.
I just sent an eye rolling emoji back to them.

Jordan arrived at my place shortly after dinner. We worked together tidying up the downstairs area.

“Yo, Kenzie and Ara wanna know if they should bring their swimsuits? We’ll prolly hit up the pool, right?” Jordan asked.

“Shit, didn’t even think about that, but yeah, just in case,” I answered. “I’ll let Amy and Kelly know, too.”

“K, I’m gonna go for a beer run real quick, you good?”

“Yeah, just gonna check the upstairs,” I said.

Jordan left. I made sure my mom’s door was shut and locked. I went upstairs, and checked out Maddy and Katie’s rooms. I didn’t lock these, in case the girls wanted to change or whatever in them. I took out Katie’s laptop and locked it away in Mom’s room. Maddy had taken her laptop to Stanford. There didn’t seem to be to many more valuables out, some jewelry here and there that I locked in a small safe. Both girls had tons of crap piled up in their closets. I went into them and tried to clean up what I could. While standing in Maddy’s closet, I had a terrible – but intriguing thought. I shook it off and went back downstairs, but not before plugging my old phone into its charger.

Jordan returned not too much later and I helped him load the alcohol in the fridge and freezer. We dimmed the lights, got some music going, and cracked our first beers. My phone lit up.

Message from Maddy

I quickly opened the app and clicked on the red square. It was a picture of Maddy, Katie, and Mom on Stanford’s campus.

{“Made it! Have fun tonight! Happy early Bday!”} Her text read. I smiled to myself, but didn’t respond.

“We’re here!” Kelly texted me, announcing her arrival.

I walked downstairs and greeted four people at the front. Ed, Amy, Kelly, and the little blonde girl who I remembered from Amy’s Super Bowl party.

“Whatsup Ed, been a minute, what’ve you been up to?” I asked.

“Livin n thrivin, Drew. Livin n thrivin,” he answered.

“Drew, you remember Jess from my party, right?” Amy asked.

“Yeah, nice to see you again, Jess,” I greeted the blonde girl.

She gave me a quick smile and said, “nice to see you too. Thanks for having us.”

The four of them followed me upstairs and we all started taking some shots from the freezer stored liquor.

“Ohhh man! First one always sucks!” Jordan shouted out.

Ed simply nodded his head, but took down the shot like it was nothing. Kelly plugged her nose while drinking hers.

“This place is really nice, Drew!” Amy said. It hadn’t occurred to me she hadn’t been over to our place in the past.

“Ya’ll do got a lil’ gem of a spot here,” Ed said, in his raspy voice. He hooked up his blue tooth to our speakers and started playing some music I’d never heard before. But it was really good.

“What is this?” Jordan asked.

“Shamrock,” Ed answered. “Local band, but they’re about to blow up.” Jess looked at him with awe.

“Other girls are here, I’ll be right back,” Jordan said, running out of the condo. Kelly smiled at me and rolled her eyes.

About five minutes later Jordan returned, accompanied by Kenzie and Ara. Ara now had some blond streaks through her brown hair that fit her well. Kenzie’s hair was still jet black, straight, and long.

“Sup, happy b-day,” Kenzie said, directed at me. She then turned to Kelly, “Hey, girl.” Kelly gave her a courteous smile.

Ara shot a dimpled smile my way. “Happy birthday, Drew,” she said quietly.

It was a bit awkward for the first half hour or so after the younger girls arrived. Well, awkward for everyone but Ed. You’d have thought the dude knew these people his whole life he seemed so comfortable. I’d like to have that level of confidence.

Unsurprisingly, it didn’t take long for Kenzie to disapprove in Ed’s music choices. She hooked her own phone up to the speakers and began playing some mainstream pop. Jordan groaned, but Ed didn’t miss a beat, and went right on dancing and singing to the new songs.

“Yeeeeaaaaahhhh!” Kenzie shouted, grinding her ass on him in a jokingly provocative manner. Jess, nor Jordan, seemed amused by that.

I snuggled up next to Kelly on the couch.

“You know, Katie is NOT happy you’re throwing a party,” Kelly laughed.

“Haha, yeah, she let me hear it,” I said.

“Think she’s just jealous she’s missing out,” Kelly said. “Your mom’s not away too often.”

“Yeah, no, she’s not. Which is why I couldn’t pass this up.”

“Yeah, it’s really cool. Thanks for having us!”

“No problem. You got your dress picked out for the weeding?” I asked.

“No!” Kelly’s already doe eyes, went even wider. “I’m seriously having trouble finding something, Drew. Dress shopping sucks!”

“Haha, glad I don’t have to worry about it.”

“Are you wearing a tux?” She asked.

“Nah, I’m not in the wedding or anything. Just wearing a suit. Send me a pic of your dress once you find it, so I can try and match my tie.”

“Will do….if I find one,” she said.

Kelly and I drank and chatted and I lost track of time.

“Alright, who’s up for some truth or dare?” Ed announced to the party. Anyone else asking to play a horny juvenile game would’ve got scolded. But somehow, everyone just went along with Ed’s suggestion. Even Ara agreed to play.

“Who’s gonna start us off?” Jordan asked. No one answered.

“I’ll go!” Jess said, glancing Ed’s direction.

“Alright, Jess, truth or dare?” Jordan asked.

“Dare!”

“K, I dare you….to do that stupid Tik Tok wall split challenge thing!” Jordan said. I had no idea what he was talking about, but apparently, Jess knew exactly what it was. She went over to the side of the wall and bent down on her hands, before splitting her legs over top of her. Everyone cheered.

“Ed…” (no surprise Jess chose him) “I dare you to - ”

“Haven’t even chosen dare yet,” Ed chuckled, cutting her off.

“Oh shit, whoops. Okay, truth or dare?” Jess asked.

“Dare.”

“Nice, okay. I dare you to take an embarrassing picture and make it your profile pic!” The crowd let out some laughs.

“Got it,” Ed said. He grabbed his phone and contorted his face to give himself a triple chin. He grabbed my mom’s reading glassed which were on the table and put them on. He then put on some lipstick that Jess had loaned him, and snapped a pic. Everyone took out their phones and began laughing intermittently as they saw his new profile pic.

“Kelly,” Ed said. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth!” Kelly said.

“Boooo!” I cried out. She stuck her tongue out at me.

“Kelly, if you could change ONE body part, what would it be?” Ed asked.

“Bigger tits,” Kelly said, almost instantly.

“Aww, I like your tits!” I blurted out, stupidly. Everyone stared at me.

“Huh….?” Jordan said.

“What’s been going on between you two!?” Amy asked.

“Hahaha, nothing!” Kelly said. “It’s a long story….maybe I’ll tell you guys if I keep choosing truth haha!”

Thankfully, the topic was dropped as the others were eager to continue the game.

“Alright Kenzie, truth or dare?” Kelly asked.

“Dare.” Kenzie answered.

“I dare you to brush your teeth with whatever the group chooses!” Kelly said.

“Ooh, that’s a good one,” Jess said.

“Alright, what do you guys want me to do it with?” Kenzie asked.

“Hmmmm,” Jordan thought.

But Ed was too quick. He had taken back control of the music and played the famous Ke$ha song. “Gotta be a bottle of Jack, right?” He asked and instantly got approval.

I went and got a clean tooth brush for Kenzie and we took out the bottle of whiskey. I took out my phone and filmed a Snapchat of her completing the dare. I sent the snap to Maddy and accompanied some cry-laughing emojis with it.

The game continued on, mostly doing other stupid dares or answering embarrassing questions for a few more rounds. By the fourth round, we were all drunk, and the dares started to a little dirty.

“Drew, I dare you to do a body shot of pickle juice off of Ara’s stomach!” Kenzie said to me.

“Now we’re talking!” Jordan said, excitedly.

I looked at Ara, who was blushing and laughing quietly. She laid down on the coffee table and people let out some cat calls as she lifted her shirt up to expose her tummy. She had a nice bronze tan and a sexy belly button ring. Her stomach wasn’t toned, but wasn’t fat either. She looked cute. Kenzie grabbed the jar of pickles and slowly poured some juice onto Ara’s abdomen.

“Ahhh!” She bucked when the cold liquid splashed against her. Then settled down. I bent over and sucked it off her skin as the crowd erupted. She was nice and soft.

After that, all bets were off. Ed was dared to let Jess rip a piece of duct tape off his hairy, tatted ass. Kelly and I had to change clothes – she looked banging in her pink bra and panties and my chub was pointed out before I could get her elastic skirt, somewhat, on me. Jordan kissed Jess’s bare, bony ass. And, unsurprisingly, Kenzie agreed to play a FULL round with her little freckled boobies on show.

“Oh my God, fucking perverts!” Kenzie laughed, still topless, as Jordan and I took blatantly obvious looks at her rack. She would cover herself up every so often until someone called her out, explaining that covering was not part of the dare.

God bless her though, nudity (beyond a quick ass flash) was now on the table. It didn’t take long for the girls to capitalize on this, as Ed was dared to put his dick in a hotdog bun and put mustard and ketchup on it. He didn’t hesitate, and girls broke into fits of laughter as they tried to be discreet when surveying his member.

Jess was the next person who agreed to show some skin. She was dared to remove her panties and do a handstand. She was a former cheerleader, so the handstand portion wouldn’t be hard. The challenging part, was that she too, was wearing a skirt. She got in the center of us and slipped her red thong down her legs and stepped out of it. She then raised her arms above her head and did a perfect, 5 second handstand. Gravity did its part and her loose skirt floated up to her chest, showing off her short-haired landing strip in the process. Her pubes were a bit darker than her hair. She didn’t seem too embarrassed when she put her panties back on, but she did make sure to check out Ed’s expression at seeing her charms. Disappointingly for her, he looked as if he had just laid eyes on a piece of toast, which was his typical expression.

I had to strip completely ass-naked and run around the kitchen and living room area in my “birthday suit.” I did so, and the girls gawked and cheered, but booed as I cupped my cock and balls for pretty much the entire routine. They may have gotten a couple quick peaks.

The last person to do a nudity-based dare was Amy. She was dared to take off her jeans and underwear, and sit on her brother’s lap for thirty seconds. It was the first time I’d ever seen Ed let down his cool-guy guard. He looked pretty damn excited to have his sister’s bare ass on his lap for a little bit. But he quickly shifted back into his blasé demeanor.

Amy stood up and began unsnapping and unzipping her jeans. She wiggled them off her hips and down to her ankles, revealing a dark green pair of bikini-cut panties. She stood straight with great posture and confidence, before removing her underwear. She quickly splayed her fingers over her vag, but I could still make out some wispy brown pubes between her knuckles. Ed got a full on shot of Amy’s bare ass – apparently not for the first time, as I remembered Amy’s discussion amongst her friends at the Super Bowl party. She grinned and sat down on his lap, maneuvering around to make herself comfortable. I could tell Ed was struggling, but Amy barely even turned a shade of pink. We all counted out thirty seconds and Amy stood back up, still shielding her box. She turned to face a window and dropped her hand to re-dress herself. Perhaps it was just the contrast of her trim figure, but my god her ass was nice and round. I confirmed she sported a bush – at least tonight - in the window’s reflection, but I couldn’t see much detail.

Ed noticed Jordan and I eye-fucking his bottomless sister. “All right, all right, think that’s enough truth or dare for tonight. Whattya say we hit up that pool ya’ll were going on about?” He said.

“I’m down for some pool action,” Jordan said.

“Yeah, sounds fun!” Kelly agreed.

“Cool, everyone brought suits, right?” I said.

“Yup,” they answered.

“Alright throw em on and we’ll head up there.”

The crowd dispersed and I went upstairs to grab my own suit. While changing into it, I saw my old phone lying there, and that awful, but intriguing thought that I had prior to the party emerged back into my brain. Only now, I was drunk and horny as shit, and disappointed I didn’t get to see Kelly or Ara – the two most attractive girls there – during the game. My conscious couldn’t stop me. My memory of how bad I felt after spying on Kelly during our ski trip couldn’t stop me either.

I took my old phone, turned it on, and quickly went into Maddy’s room. She had all that shit piled in her closet and the phone was too easy to hide. What the fuck are you doing Drew, Stop! My conscious raised its voice. I ignored it. I made sure the camera lens captured the entirety of Maddy’s room, and I stumbled out back down the stairs.

Amy was changing in the downstairs bathroom and the rest of the girls were waiting their turns. Ed and Jordan had apparently already changed, likely behind the kitchen island or something. I didn’t say anything, as I didn’t want to be too obvious. But I didn’t have to.

“I’m gonna go use Katie’s room, is that cool, Drew?” Kelly asked.

Wish you had said Maddy’s

“Yeah, that’s fine.”

Kenzie and Ara looked at each other.

“I can go use Maddy’s room, you go after Amy?” Ara said.

“Sounds good,” Kenzie agreed.

Oh God

Ara followed Kelly upstairs and my heart began to race. My throat went dry and I felt like I was back in that ski chalet closet. I was pacing back and forth, near the stairs, and felt like I might pass out. I sat down on the bottom step to collect myself. It was the longest ten minutes of my life, but eventually, both Kelly and Ara came back down the steps nonchalantly, wearing their clothes over their bikinis. I let out a deep sigh.

We all took the elevator up to the top floor and went out to the rooftop pool. It was a small pool, but there was no one else out and we had the place to ourselves. We fooled around in the water for a bit, flirting and splashing around. We played chicken, and Kenzie’s top eventually came back off. But that was the extent of the excitement – at least the pool excitement.

During the fun, I excused myself to go “use the bathroom.” But really, I wanted to check on my old phone. When I went back inside, I noticed Kenzie’s phone still sitting on the counter, unlocked, and playing music.

Hmmmm I thought to myself. And another terrible, shitty thought came to me. Now, I’m certainly not proud of what I was about to do. And I completely understand anyone who calls me a piece of shit. Thinking solely with my dick the last year has really exposed the worst things about myself. But, we all have flaws.

I ran over and bolt-locked the door before hurrying back to her phone. I pulled up her picture albums, but didn’t find anything interesting. Some selfies, some pics of her dog. Pictures of alcohol and food. Pretty boring stuff considering who it was. Then I checked the deleted folder and….Jackpot!

Kenzie had 7 different nudes in her deleted album. Full frontals, ass shots, tit shots, and even one glorious photo where she was sitting down, buck naked, with her legs apart and her hairless snatch spread eagle for her camera. Man, Maddy could learn a thing or two from her friend when it came to taking selfies. God knows who was receiving these, if anyone. I thought about sending them to myself, but that seemed way too risky…and shitty – even for me. I closed her phone and ran upstairs.

I went into Maddy’s closet to grab my old phone. I stopped the recording, but I looked at the screen and saw the phone still had a 60% charge. I couldn’t believe it, and decided to go for broke. I re-hid the phone and started a new recording, before walking back downstairs and rejoining the pool party.

Message from Maddy

My current phone lit up. I quickly clicked on it and saw Maddy’s message, which was a bunch of laughing emojis and then some text: {“Looks like your guys are having so much fun! Miss you!”}

God, I felt like garbage reading my sweet, innocent sister’s texts after what I had just done. But it was too late now. The party was almost over and everyone was gathering their things to head back to the condo and call it a night.

Everyone got back and started drinking some water and eating some food. And then the girls decided to change back into their regular clothes, before heading out. My palpitations kicked back in. I lied down on the couch, chugging water to combat my itchy throat. Ara had once again gone up to Maddy’s room. These fifteen minutes felt even longer than the first time, because it felt like I was really testing my luck. But, once again, I undeservedly made it out unscathed, as Ara came back down the stairs wearing her jean shorts and t-shirt.

Everyone took turns saying goodbyes and hugging each other. Jordan was the last to leave.

I waited five minutes after he left, but that was as long as I could make it. I locked the door in multiple places and raced upstairs to grab my old phone out of Maddy’s closet. I ran back downstairs and turned on our 65-inch TV. I shut the curtains. My heart was racing again, but this time due to excitement. I connected my old phone to the TV and my phone screen emerged on the television.

My fingers were shaking as I went into the videos section. There were two long videos and I clicked on the earlier one, which was time stamped 12:37 AM.

I saw myself on the screen, looking into the camera and inspecting it, making sure it wasn’t visible. I cringed watching it. After I left the room, there was about 6 minutes of nothingness, before Ara showed up. The camera was about chest high, and captured all of her, head-to-toe.

Ara lifted her t-shirt up over her blond-streaked hair. She was wearing a white bra with pink hearts on it. She didn’t have a ton of cleavage. I could see her belly button ring, and her cute, pudgy tummy. I thought back to drinking that pickle juice off of it. I wished I could go back to that moment. Ara turned away from the closet, and unhooked her bra. Shit I thought to myself. She picked up her orange bikini and tied it on. I saw her bare back, and possibly a hint of her dark nipple as she tied her top on. But obviously nowhere near what I was hoping for. And then Ara put her t-shirt back on. Fuck! She turned back to face me and began working on her jeans. She unzipped them and slid them off, exposing a pair of pink panties. She pulled her underwear down, but her shirt was just long enough to hide the detail that I craved. I saw some shadow between her legs and then her bikini bottoms were on and that was that. I guess that’s what I deserve. Ara put her jean shorts back on, turned off the light, and exited the room.

I didn’t even bother to watch the rest of the first video, I knew there was nothing else. I quickly clicked on the second video which was time stamped 1:48 AM. This one had a loooooong period of nothing that I had to fast forward through. Eventually, Ara came back into Maddy’s room, the light was back on, and I let the video play. Ara’s blond streaks and brown hair were darker after getting wet in the pool. She was just wearing her orange bikini this time, and carried her street clothes in her arms. Come on….Come on…..

Ara dropped her clothes on Maddy’s bed and then wasted no time. She faced the closet, i.e. me, reached her arms over her head, and untied her bikini top. She removed it, and casually tossed it on the bed, baring her jiggly tits for me! They were like two cute mangos, a perfect mouthful, with dark nipples. They had faint tan-lines and were really energetic, bouncing around on her chest. Ara had a rectangular figure with slightly broader shoulders, which made her smallish breasts look even more adorable.

I thought for sure she was going to reach for her bra and shirt, but fate was on my side on this second attempt. My prayers were answered. Ara remained facing me, topless, as she hooked her thumbs under her bikini bottoms and slid them to the ground! She stood up, dead center of my scumbag trap, with her shaved clean coochie on 4K display! OH MY GOD! I nearly came on the spot as I was treated to a full frontal shot of my sister’s hot Korean friend. Ara casually walked around the room, completely oblivious that her fun, side-set titties and smooth kitty were being recorded. I got a couple quick looks at her A-shaped ass before she began getting dressed.

Shame overwhelmed me after I finished. I was really starting to play with fire.
belldover

Post by belldover »

This is 100% my favorite story on this website. Check everyday for updates, great job!
drew

Post by drew »

I received a plethora of birthday wishes the next morning from my friends and family. It made me feel good, and better about myself after what I had done the previous night. I was now sober, and deleted the video I had captured of Ara. I didn’t need anyone accidentally coming across it one day. And it would at least be a small weight taken off my conscious.

I spent most of the morning cleaning up after the party. I hadn’t realized how sloppy we had been the prior night. Afterward, I chilled, and played some video games.

“Birthday bitch!” Brian taunted me across his headset. It was annoying playing with them. But a fun way to release some steam.

“You gotta date for your dad’s wedding?” I asked him.

“Nah,” he said.

“Yeah, I knew you didn’t,” I laughed at him.

“Shut up dude, who are you bringing? Your hot sister?” Brian scolded.

“Which one?” Phillip laughed, a bit unsure of himself.

“Laugh it up kids. But I know for a fact you’ll be DROOLING over my date once you see her,” I said.

“Yeah, right,” Brian said.

We played for a couple of hours before I got bored. My hangover started to subside and I went for an afternoon workout.

Message from Maddy

Was waiting for me on my phone when I got home. I clicked on the blue box.

{“U gonna be free round 5 your time?”} It said.

I looked at my phone. 4:53. Nice timing.

{“Yup, whatsup?”} I figured the girls wanted to call and wish me a happy birthday together once Maddy’s visit was done.

Maddy is typing…
Message from Maddy

{“I’m gonna facetime you, k?”}

{“Sounds good”} I replied.

I hurried and cleaned myself up a bit. Put some eye drops in my eyes as they looked bloodshot. Then I took out my laptop and waited for my family to call me.

The call chimed over my speakers.

FaceTime from Maddy popped up on my screen. I clicked on it, but was surprised to see only Maddy looking at me from the other end. She was sitting alone in their suite.

“Hi Drew!” She said. She was still wearing her skirt suit. “Happy birthday!”

“Thanks! How’d your visit go?” I asked.

“Really good!” She said, with genuine excitement. I fought off showing my disappointment. “Ended early though, so I figured I’d give you a call.”

“That’s good. Where’s Mom and Katie?”

“Spa day here at the hotel,” Maddy said. “They walked around campus this morning with me, and then checked out the city during my interview.”

“You didn’t get a spa day?” I laughed.

“Hahaha, well the interviews were supposed to go till like 4 but the professor had to cancel on me. Said it was no big deal since I’m already accepted anyway but he did offer to reschedule if I wanted.”

“Ahhh,” was all I said.

“I don’t think I really need to though. I’ve seen enough,” she said. “But yeah, Mom and Katie’s spa day just started so I’m here alone the rest of the afternoon.”

“Some and peace and quiet,” I laughed.

“Haha, yeah,” she said.

“You gonna hit up the pool?”

“Maybe….” Maddy seemed slightly nervous. There was some silence. “How was your party last night?!” She perked up. “It looked fun!”

“It was!” I said. “I had a good time, but yeah wish you guys could’ve been there.”

“Yeah, me too…” Maddy’s voice trailed off again.

“Something wrong, Maddy?”

“No….” she paused. “Drew?”

“Yeah?”

“I was thinking….since it IS your birthday and all,” Maddy paused. “…..You wanted a video…”

OH…..MY….GOD…..

I stared blankly into the screen. Maddy giggled. She started playing some music and stood up in front of her laptop. She began slowly, sensually, maneuvering her hips to the beat. She gave a quick, self-conscious smile at the camera and I made sure to look as enthusiastic as possible – which wasn’t difficult.

“And it’s not even my birthday…..”
The music boomed through my speakers as my sister danced. Oh, but it's MINE, Rihanna. Oh, but it’s mine.

Well, there was no way I was going to pass up this opportunity. Once again, I threw my morals to the wind, and inconspicuously began recording my screen. I turned the brightness all the way up.

Maddy had begun unbuttoning her white blouse.

“And it’s not even my birthday….”

She reached the bottom and her white bra and cleavage poked out between the buttons. She looked dead at me, opened her mouth and raised her eyebrows, before ripping the blouse wide open, showing me her bra-clad chest and flat stomach. She danced around a bit and eventually pulled her arms free of the blouse. She tossed it aside.

She continued to dance and wiggle her sexy body around. She reached her hands up over her head and released her ponytail, letting her auburn hair cascade freely past her shoulders.

“Ima make you my bitch…”

Maddy turned her back to me.

“Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake…”

She twerked in spectacular fashion. I knew Katie could move like that, but I had no idea my little sister inherited those genes as well. The contours of her ass underneath her tight skirt was intoxicating.

She turned back to look at me. She was no longer smiling, a sultry expression – which I had seen in the past – had arisen on her face. She unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and slid it down to show off her toned thighs and white bikini-cut underwear.

Maddy pranced around the empty hotel suite in only her bra and panties as the music continued.

“Yeah, I know I’m such a showoff…”

She teased me with her flawless curves, knowing EXACTLY how to maneuver them. I gotta say, this confident strip tease was much sexier than the embarrassed one Maddy was forced into doing during our ski trip. But I was becoming worried when the song ended and she still had clothes on. She stopped dancing when the music did. Fuck!

I figured I needed to do something, so I lifted my shirt over my head and showed off my six pack and pecs. Maddy’s lips slightly curved upward, but she didn’t say anything. Please, please, please

“I replayed this moment for months….” The next Camilla Cabello song started. YES!!!

“I imagined myself in satin, the room was platinum and gold, I’d…”

Maddy was fully back into her dance as the beat picked up. Her cheeks and cleavage bounced in rhythm and I pulled my shorts down for her to show off my tent.

“Dance and catch your eye, you’d be mesmerized, oh....”

Maddy’s hips swayed, she reached her hands behind her back, and I WAS mesmerized. She raised her eyebrows again and I moved closer to the screen…

“No Don’t go yet….”

I noticed the shoulder straps loosen, and the cups pop off, as my sister pulled her bra off her chest and bared her bazongas!!!

“Oye, don’t go yet, don’t GOOOOO yet…”

Maddy’s tits sat high, thrilled to be free, as they sprang up-and-down, and side-to-side on her chest. My sister shook her boobs with excitement and energy throughout the chorus. I took my dick out for her, but she barely acknowledged it, she was so into her dance. That didn’t bother me. The music calmed back down.

“I get what I want when I want and I get it how I wanna…”

Maddy continued to rotate her hips and spin around as she slithered back near her laptop. She bent forward looking at me, still not paying too much attention to my dick. She met my eyes through the screen and blinked slowly.

“Should I take my underwear off?” She asked softly, sexily.

I mean…what kinda dumbass question was that?

I nodded with enthusiasm. She smirked, and backed away to her dance floor.

The music built up the suspense.

“Sayin’ you got a flight, need an early night? No....”

My sister’s thumbs slid underneath the waistband. Her jaw dropped open and she raised her eyebrows again….

“Don’t go yet…”

Maddy arched forward, and peeled her panties down to her ankles!!! She stepped out of them and stood up tall, shaking her bare cooch to the beat! HOOOOOLY FUCK!

“OYE, DON’T GO YET, DON’T GOOOOOOO YET….”

The song was much more up-tempo than the first and Maddy’s movements were perfectly choreographed – which meant once-in-a-lifetime views of her incredible rack and ass as they hopped around in enchanting fashion. There was nothing held back. No more teasing. No more half views. No more clothes. Maddy gyrated, twerked, and spun, with ZERO inhibitions that she was putting her tits, ass, and pussy on full SHOW for her big brother.

SWIPE, CLICK, THUD

“OH NO!!!”

Maddy heard the unmistakable sound of the hotel door being opened before I did. She raced over to her laptop and MY GOD did her tits jiggle.

“What you leavin’ for when my night is yours?” Camilla had yet to finish her song, but she was rudely interrupted by the hysterical cackling of our older sister.

“BAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Katie called out, as she entered the room and spotted her buck-naked sis. Unfortunately for Maddy, it wasn’t just Katie. Mom and two male masseuses appeared in the doorway. The dudes went bug-eyed.

Maddy’s face flushed beet red on my screen and she let out a blood-curling scream.

“OHMIGOD GET OUT!”

“Just a little more, don’t go yet”

Maddy had draped her left arm across her boobs, but those shaved, puffy, pussy lips were still exposed and dead center on my screen. She frantically clicked around on her laptop with her right hand, stopping the music, and – presumably – exiting the window that showed myself on her screen, as I was standing up stroking my dick. Unfortunately for Maddy, that’s ALL she did. She hadn’t actually ended the chat.

The masseuses continued to gawk at Maddy’s bare butt before she shot a hand to cover up her vagina, and turned to face them.

“BAHAHAHAHAH!” Katie couldn’t help herself.

“Please get out!!!” Maddy cried.

“Oh, Maddy, what are you doing?!” Mom didn’t seem too angry. More surprised than anything. Luckily, it didn’t seem like anyone had spotted my face on Maddy’s laptop before she had closed that window.

“Nothing! I got home and was about to get in the shower! What are YOU guys doing?!"

“HAHAHAHA. You were NOT!” Katie continued. “There was music playing!”

“So what?!” Maddy continued to cup her crotch and tits. She had stepped away from her laptop and was backing toward the bathroom. I had a side-angle view of her desperately trying to cower. The masseuses had politely stepped out of the doorway.

“Were you…..DANCING?! BAHAHAHAH” Katie had no sympathy for her younger sister’s predicament.

“NOOO!!!” Maddy shouted.

“Guess that’s one way to get into college! HAHAHAHA!”

“SHUT UP KATIE!!!”

“Alright girls, that’s ENOUGH!” Mom’s authoritative voice boomed over her daughters. “Maddy, get in the shower,” she said sternly. “I don’t know WHAT you were doing, and I don’t want to know, but we came up to grab my own lotion, my skin is very sensitive, you know this.”

“I wasn’t DOING anything!” Maddy pleaded.

Mom entered the room and walked right past the laptop. For a second, I was worried she would spot the ongoing FaceTime call, and see my name. But there was NO chance, I was ending this call on my own. Partially because it was too interesting, partially because Maddy’s bare butt was still on my screen. A couple seconds later, Mom walked back to the door with her lotion in hand.

“Don’t gooooo yet!” Katie started to sing her own version of Camilla’s song, laughing as she did so.

“Shut….UP…..Katie!” Maddy shouted.

Mom exited the room. Katie gave a huge shit-eating grin at her little sister and held out a thumbs up. But right before she closed the door, her smile faded, and she shot a curious look over at the laptop.

Later that evening, my phone lit up.

Message from Katie

I double checked to make sure my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me. A Snapchat from…Katie? She had never sent me one in the past. I opened my screen and saw a red box. I clicked on it, and my eyes widened.

Katie was standing in the hotel bathroom smiling – bare butt naked – with her phone held out in front of her. What!?

She had sent me a full-frontal selfie. Out of nowhere. The caption read:

{“Happy B-day Dainty Drew! The tweezers are in the bottom bathroom drawer btw!”}

I ignored the small dick joke as I took in her big tits and pretty pussy.

Was Jealous Katie back?
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I swear when Maddy heads to college she's going to spend the big bucks on the world's largest padlock, because that girl gets caught almost every single time she tries to do anything naughty in her life.
drew

Post by drew »

After the best (extended) birthday of my life, I was happy to welcome home my mom, Katie, and Maddy at the airport.

Both my sisters gave me exaggerated, enthusiastic hugs, though I noticed Katie side eying Maddy when her younger sis gave her embrace. Prior to going to California, Katie thought she had the game by the balls. Now, suspicion and doubt crept back in. She clearly, at the very least, considered that I may have been on the receiving end of Maddy’s video.

As far as Maddy goes, I was pleased with her reaction to getting caught dancing for me. If she was still indoctrinated by her youth pastor, we’d be done. But instead, there were a lot of “OH MY GOD LOLOLOL”, “Drew we HAVE to stop hahahah”, “Next time I’m barricading the door!” type of texts from her that lead me to think she took it in stride.

Mom didn’t seem too angry, according to Maddy. Perhaps she thought her daughter was sending videos to this “mystery boy” that Mom had made up in her mind. I guess she only cared if Maddy was being slutty around her older brother (understandable). Or maybe, she didn’t want to spend the last month of Maddy’s occupancy arguing with her. Probably the latter.

It was full steam ahead as we neared Uncle Jim’s wedding. Maddy had ended up being allowed to invite both Ara and Kenzie, as Uncle Jim made the same joke I had about none of his sons bringing any dates - or any of our other cousins for that matter. He said there would be plenty of space and room for one more guest.

Katie didn’t like this, obviously. Once she found out she promptly announced that she would be bringing Amy to the wedding as well.

“Katie, no!” Mom shouted at her. “We’re not taking advantage of Jim’s kindness and you already have Jordan. Why do you wanna announce to the whole family that your date is a farce by bringing another girl along?”

“See, that’s all you care about! ‘What will the family will think’….WHO cares!? Amy’s a blast and she’s the reason I’ve made it so far at my job. It’s called networking Mom!”

“She’s not coming! You’ll survive without her,” Mom said.

“The only reason you asked Jim if Maddy could bring another friend is cause you didn’t want Maddy looking like a lezzzzzbooo!” Katie said the last word in her ‘spooky’ voice.

“That’s not true! Will you get off that?! I don’t care if you guys date a girl, or a guy, or even….one of those trans!”

“Mom!” Maddy appeared out of nowhere. “They’re people, Mom,” she laughed. “Not…’one of those’…”

Katie began laughing as well and soon all three of them were laughing.

“I know, I know, I’m sorry,” Mom wiped a tear that had arisen due to laughter. “Katie, I’m sorry. But I really don’t think you should bring another friend. If you ABSOLUTELY have to, I’ll ask Jim for you. But if you’re just doing this because Maddy was allowed three friends, please reconsider? For me? Please?”

Katie smirked and glanced at me, and then at Maddy. “Okay, fine. Amy doesn’t have to come.”

Mom let out a sigh. “Thank you.”

Katie walked out of the room. “I don’t want Amy seeing the shit our family gets up to anyway,” she muttered.

“I heard that!” Mom yelled after her.

“Sorry Mom!”

Maddy and Mom were off to buy dresses together. Once again, I received snaps of every outfit, asking my opinion. I even got a bra and booty short shot at the end with Maddy sticking her tongue out at me. I gave her my honest opinion this time, and she decided upon a sky blue dress that made her eyes pop stunningly.

Katie decided to go dress shopping with Kelly. She, also, had stepped up her Snapchat game ever since the pic she sent me in California. She wasn’t asking for my opinion though, just showing off.

Kelly sent me a pic of her dress, just like I asked, but she wasn’t wearing it in the pic. It’s funny, of the three girls I was “talking to”, the one who wasn’t related to me was the most conservative and least daring when it came to sending pics and sexting. Who’d have thought.

I went online to find a tie that matched Kelly’s light green dress. We were gonna look great together. While doing so, a text message popped up on my phone. It was from Maddy.

“Drew, u wanna come up to my room?” It read.

I wasn’t even aware she was home. Mom’s car was gone, but perhaps she had dropped Maddy off after shopping. I walked up the stairs. Maddy was sitting on her bed, wearing a royal blue t-shirt and a pair of cotton shorts. She looked up and greeted me.

“Shut the door,” she said.

“Is….anyone else home?” I asked.

“No…you can leave it creaked open, actually,” she said, waving at the door. “Come here, I wanna talk.”

Oh boy, here we go again. ‘We’re brother and sister and can’t do this blah blah blah’

“Drew, I wanted to tell you - and you’re the first person I’m telling,” she started. “I’ve decided I’m gonna go to Stanford in the fall,” she let out a deep breath.

My heart sank, but I knew this was coming. Plus, what was I hoping for? That we would continue this dirty dance forever?

“That’s great Maddy, I really mean it,” and I truthfully was happy for her. “You’re gonna love it out there!” I gave her a hug. When I let go, I saw her eyes were watery. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m just really gonna miss you…and everyone else here! A part of me was hoping you’d ask to come out there with me haha,” she said wiping her eyes.

“That’d be awesome…” my mind began to race with thoughts of what it would actually be like going out to California with Maddy. We’d certainly have a lot of fun…but in the end, I’d be holding her back. We’d be holding each other back. “But you know that wouldn’t be good for either of us.”
Maddy nodded at me. “I know.”

“But hey! Think how exciting it will be when you come back home! Or when I fly out there to visit!”

“Yeah, that’s true! I’ve already started looking at what my schedule will be like. Definitely will be back Thanksgiving and Christmas, obviously, but there’s also a sibs weekend in early October that you should come to!”

“Definitely will save that weekend,” I smiled at her. We looked into each other’s eyes for a moment. She leaned in closer. Are we really doing this again? Even closer…she had shut her eyes. Ohhh boy. Maddy kissed me. And now, it was on.

The two of us began passionately making out and I felt her tongue tease my lips before finding its way into my throat. She began softly gnawing on my bottom lip, causing it to quiver. I was already hard. We were like two feral cats in heat.

Maddy backed away from me and ripped her shirt off the top of her head, exposing her light-yellow bra. Her tears were gone and she now gave me that seductive look that I was getting accustomed to. I took my own shirt off, and she began caressing my chest.

I kissed her neck and reached my hand around her back. I snapped her bra off with ease, and she let it slide off the front of her chest, freeing her gorgeous perky tits. I went straight to those pink, puffy nips and began sucking on them as she moaned.

I kissed my way down her toned stomach and grasped hold of her cotton shorts. She lifted her pelvis up and I slid the shorts off her body. It was the second time I saw her sexy booty shorts today, but this time, it was in person.

Maddy kneeled back up and began struggling with my jeans. I laughed, and batted her hands away to attempt to get them off myself, but I also struggled.

“Please hurry….I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it,” she whispered in between breaths. And my God, I can’t believe I didn’t cum in my pants right there.

I somehow regained my composure, and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pulled them off. Maddy went straight to my briefs and swiped them down, pulling out my penis. She shoved it in her mouth, and enthusiastically sucked on it for about 20 seconds before I pulled it out. I wanted more than that.

Maddy laid back down and raised her pelvis back in the air. I grabbed her panties, and slowly pulled them down, awing at my first in-person looks of her shaven pussy since that dreaded night of The Christmas Dance. I kissed on her body and sucked her boobs as my right hand found its way down to her clit and lips. She was absolutely soaked.

“Drew! Get inside me!” She moaned with urgency and I didn’t need to be asked twice.

With the help of Maddy’s hands, I inserted my thick cock between her pillow-like lips, and deep into her slippery warm vagina. I lay there motionless for a couple seconds, to gather myself, and ensure I didn’t blow it (literally). It was absolute ecstasy.

And then, I began to kiss her tits and thrust my dick in and out of my little sis’ pussy. Maddy bucked and squirmed in pleasure, looking up at me as she did so. Those sexy squirms only gave me even more motivation to keep doing what I was doing.

Maddy and I did the horizontal tango for about 4 minutes (I’m not gonna pretend I’m some marathon man) before I busted inside her. There was a brief, shocked flicker that came over her bright eyes as she felt the rush of hot jizz. I caught my breath, and laid chest-to-chest on top of my butt naked sister. My penis slowly shrunk back to normal size, but I let it hang around inside Maddy’s box for as long as I could.

Maddy was the one who eventually broke the silence.

“We should prolly get cleaned up,” she breathed, laughing.

“Yeahhhh,” I said. But continued to lay there. “I don’t wanna move,” I laughed.

“I don’t want you to either,” Maddy said. “But I have zero clue when Mom will get back, haha. This was SUPER risky!”

I snapped myself back to reality. Maddy was right. I needed to get the fuck out of there.

“Alright, I’m coming out, okay? You got some tissues?”

“Yeah,” Maddy reached to her bed stand and I enjoyed the shot of her ass that came into my view. I couldn’t help but give it a squeeze. “Ahhh!” Maddy squealed. She gathered a shit ton of tissues and maneuvered them underneath us. “K should be good, go!”

I exited my sister’s cooch and stood up off the bed, letting my dick dangle in front of me.

Maddy laughed at me, while checking me out. “Go get in the shower Drew, hurry!” She said.

I took one last gaze at her amazing naked body. Then I grabbed my clothes and dashed over to the bathroom.

As the steam came over me, flashes of my sisters began to run through my brain. I thought back to that first night, so long ago, when Maddy’s legs brushed against my own during that horror movie. That’s when all this craziness started. Now, I had FINALLY reached the mountain top. Both of them. But this wasn’t over, not even close. We were heading into the wedding weekend locked in a tie ballgame. And I had no idea what was about to happen next.