My Sisters and Me - Visual Novel Prologue Now Out!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
drew

Re: My Sisters and Me

Post by drew »

Leading up to our ski chalet getaway, I decided to once again play dumb when it came to the picture Maddy had sent me. After all, it worked the first time, and I now had pics of her bare ass and her boobs. Maybe an “accidental” cooter slip was next? Maybe, if I continued to be patient, I’d get a full frontal shot? Regardless, I didn’t want to seem too eager and overplay my hand with her as I did before, so I acted cool.

Maddy has chosen her two friends who’d be joining us. One was her friend, Kenzie. I remembered Kenzie’s name from her hosting that after-dance party in December, though, I had never actually met her. She was a slim girl with jet black hair and freckles. She was good-looking, and she gave off a vibe like she knew it. A little cocky for my liking based off my first impression.

The other was a girl named Ara. She seemed much shyer. She was Asian – Korean, as I later discovered. She had a round face with cute, pronounced dimples, but she had on a big ski jacket so I couldn’t really tell what kind of body she had.

The seven of us – Katie had unsurprisingly brought Kelly – piled into our mom’s minivan and I did the majority of the driving. Jordan sat next to me, and the girls were in the back. Katie insisted on controlling the music and played a bunch of trash. EDM, mumble rap, pretty much anything headache-inducing. When I looked back at them, her and Kelly were dancing and singing, I think mostly to annoy Jordan and I. Kenzie seemed to really enjoy their choices as well and joined in the party. Maddy and Ara just laughed.

After an exhausting drive, we arrived at the cabin. The place was tucked into the mountains and sat right in the middle of a ski resort. It was a different resort than the one we had gone to earlier in the season. The sun had already set and there would be no skiing tonight, so we cracked open some bottles and the drinking began.

Now, Jordan had taken over the song selection. He put on some 90s rock and Kenzie let out a loud groan.

“Uggggghhhhh! What is this?” She said in a bratty tone. She had taken off her heavier clothes and stood near Jordan with her hands on her hips.

“Seriously?” Jordan asked. She looked at him blankly, batting her eyelashes. “You’ve never heard of Nirvana?”

“Oh.” Kenzie chewed her gum. “Yeah, I know who they are. Just didn’t recognize the song.”

Jordan looked at her with amusement. “Yeah…THESE guys,” he paused for emphasis, “actually played their own instruments!” He spoke to her like a toddler but she brushed it off. “AND they didn’t use Autotune!”

“Whatever.” But she didn’t walk away despite his mocking. She seemed to have taken a liking to him, lightly brushing against his forearms.

I caught Kelly’s eyes as she rolled them and smiled at me.

“Did you know whose song this was?” I pointed at her.

“I did.”

“Who’s the guy singing?

“Kurt Cobain.”

“God, your guys’ flirt game is crinnnnnnge!” Katie said, making a gagging face at me.

“Worked on you,” I said.

Katie’s eyes went wide and she looked around, suddenly nervous. “What?” She asked.

“Jordan.” I smirked at her. Her eyes narrowed and she let out a sigh of relief. “You and him had a ‘thing’ for a little bit.”

“Oh. Whatever, that was nothing,” she nodded. When the others looked away from her, she shot me a look as if to say seriously?

“This place is crazy,” Kelly said, referring to our chalet. The cabin was entirely made of logs, but it definitely had some modern flair to it, with oversized windows, vaulted ceilings, a stainless steel kitchen, and luxurious furniture.

“Yeah, so this exits right out into Helsink?” Ara said. It was the first words she said since we arrived. She looked out the windows.

“Yeah, it’s pretty sweet. We won’t even have to take a lift up for our first runs tomorrow,” I said.

“Nice”

“Ha, well, Drew has to take the lift down to get to the bunny hill, but we can go right out, Ara,” Katie said.

Ara laughed politely at her and smiled at me. She, also, had removed her coat and showed off a decent sized chest. She had tan skin, similar in color to Kelly.

We settled in with our drinks and I lit the fireplace. After a while, we naturally split up into groups. Jordan continued flirting with Kenzie. Maddy and Ara were deep in conversation. That left Katie, Kelly, and myself.

“What is he doing?” Kelly asked, nodding at Jordan.

Katie shrugged. “If she’s gonna make it that easy for him.”

“She’s in high school!”

“Eh, he’s just having some fun. I can tell when he’s actually taking a girl serious, and trust me, he’s not taking her serious,” I laughed, in attempt to make her feel better about the situation.

“I mean I guess, but this little chick’s relentless. Is he gonna be able to say no?”

“Relax, Kells. He’s not your problem. Plus, she’s 18.”

“Well, how would you feel if Drew was snuggling up next to Ara,”

“I don’t know, I actually kind of like her so…” Katie grinned.

“Ugggghhh,” Kelly groaned. “I gotta stop this.” She walked over to the music and yanked it out of Jordan’s hands. She put on a Disney song playlist causing everyone to yell out complaints.

“Time for some games, boys and girls!” Kelly announced.

She gathered everyone around the fire and we played some drinking games. Her plan worked well for a little bit, though Jordan and Kenzie continued to have some mocking banter with one another. We played games for a few hours.

“Hot tub time!” Kenzie called out in-between rounds. “There is a hot tub, right?” She got up and strutted around the cabin in her leggings. Kelly glared at her and rolled her eyes. “Yup! Found it! Who’s joining me?”

“We’ll come out, Kenz,” Maddy said excitedly. Ara got up too, but didn’t look quite as enthusiastic.

“Can’t pass up that offer,” Jordan said. He got up as well.

“Guess we’re all going!” Katie smirked sarcastically at Kelly.

We changed into our swimwear and made our way out to the deck that overlooked the snow peppered peaks. Jordan and I got outside first and got the tub ready. I didn’t wanna get in too quick, as I wanted the girls to see me without my shirt on. I’m pretty sure Jordan felt the same way, and we both bided our time waiting for them.

Katie and Kelly emerged first. They both had towels wrapped around them. Katie’s hair was pulled into a ponytail and Kelly’s into her signature braid.

“Why aren’t you guys in yet?” Katie said, looking at us.

“Jordan always has to make sure everyone sees the tats!” Kelly said knowingly. Katie laughed. Kelly took a quick look at my chest and abs. “C’mon, Drew!” She unwrapped her towel and revealed her yellow bikini. Her small chest had nice cleavage pushed together and her bubble butt looked amazing as she stepped up into the water. Katie caught me looking and raised her eyebrows at me. I followed Kelly into the tub.

Katie tossed her own towel aside and showed off her tight body in an orange bikini. I tried not to be obvious, and lucky for me, Jordan was entranced. Kelly nudged me and nodded at him with his dumb, slack jawed look on his face. Once Katie was in, he had no choice but to get in as well, as lingering around outside would’ve been way too noticeable.

The steaming water felt so good after a long drive. Especially out in the crisp mountain air. I sunk in and embraced it. About 5 minutes later the rest of the party arrived. Maddy looked in my direction when she revealed her fit body encased in a forest-green swimsuit. Her nips were evident under the material due to the cold. Jordan wasn’t shy about looking. Ara was little more conservative and stepped up into the tub before tossing the towel away and quickly dipping down to her seat. Her body had a cute thickness to it – not quite as toned as the other girls but definitely not fat. Her dark skin looked sexy in contrast to her white bikini. Kenzie casually dropped her towel to the side almost as soon as she stepped foot on the deck. She made an exaggerated scene of reaching her arms back to tie her hair up, showing off her long, slender torso in the process. She had on a black bikini – cut high on the sides. She methodically waltzed into the water as we stared.

“Ahhh, that’s what I’m talking about,” Kenzie sighed with pleasure. “I might just chill here tomorrow while y’all ski.”

“Nah, you gotta earn it. Much more satisfying dipping in after a long day out there,” Jordan said. He once again managed to snuggle up next to her.

“Yeah, c’mon Kenz! Definitely gotta come with us, these trails are the best on the east coast!” Maddy said.

“I’m just joshing you guys. I’ll join you,” she paused, “….for a run or two.”

She got some laughs, but Katie and Kelly looked blankly at her.

“So, Ara…Maddy tells us you’re quite the boarder?” Katie asked, likely trying to take some attention away from Kenzie.

“Yeah,” Ara said confidently. “I’ve been going since I was 4, so I hope I’d have picked up a few skills by now,” she said. My first impression of Ara was that she was shy, but as I spent more time around her, it seemed like maybe she was just quiet.

“She can do a double backflip,” Maddy whispered, loudly.

“Holy shit, seriously?” I blurted out.

Sometimes,” Ara giggled.

“I gotta see that,” I said. She just smiled back at me. “How many can you do, Jordan?” I asked.

“Zero.” He said matter-of-factly. The others laughed.

“I saw Drew do some flips last time on his skis!” Katie said excitedly. “But it was on the ground as he rolled down the mountain after eating shit.”

“Ha. Ha.” I sarcastically tried to downplay her joke, but everyone else was roaring and I could feel my face flush.

“Oh, be nice Katie! Drew was doing really good by the end! Learned much faster than I did,” Maddy stuck up for me.

“Yeah, we’ll find out tomorrow if he actually retained any of it,” Katie responded.

We continued to chat and drink and the heat from the tub exacerbated the effects of the alcohol. Kenzie was getting pretty sloppy by this point, she kept rubbing her hands on Jordan’s chest and shoulders, calling him names like “darling” and “sweetheart.” Her annoyance level increased tenfold with each drink and even Maddy and Ara looked embarrassed by the way their friend was behaving.

“I jusss loooove this artwork,” she slurred as she inspected the tattoos covering Jordan’s biceps. “It’s raw, but classy all the same,”

“The fuck does that even mean?” Kelly muttered to me.

“Nothing,” I deadpanned, causing her to giggle.

“Do you have any tats?” Jordan asked.

“Once I move away…. from my parents, I’m gonnnna get summm!”

“Where at?”

“I dunnnno. Maybe down here,” She stretched her long leg up out of the water with ease and caressed the back of her thigh. “Or maybe….here,” she stood up out of the water and pulled her bottoms slightly down to reveal the “V-line” of her lower abs. “Was also thinking up here,” she pointed to the bottom of her right breast.

“Yeahhhh. Lot of girls talk about getting tats in those areas, but when it comes down to it, they chicken out.” Jordan said. “Don’t want the artist seeing them, I guess.”

“Ohhh I’m not-gonnnnna….chicken!”

“Yeah, I don’t get it,” Jordan said. “Like, they’re just tits. And what’s the point of getting artwork there if you’re too afraid to even let the artist see it!”

Kelley saw clearly what Jordan was doing. “Oh my God, Jordan, stop,” she said. “You’re gross.”

He ignored her. Katie looked like she was about to burst out laughing.

But Jordan’s game worked. Kenzie reached back over her head, casually untied her bikini knot, and tossed her top to the side of the tub. She sat up in the water, exposing her little titties to us. Maddy and Ara’s eyes went wide.

“Ohmygod, Kenz!” Maddy blurted out.

“Yeahhhh not a big deal at all, people are prudes,” Kenzie said. Jordan ogled, and Kenzie smiled with satisfaction. “How do you think cursive lettering would look here,” she raised her right boob up. Her nipples were dime-sized, and could be mistaken for the decent number of freckles on her naked chest.

“Uhhhhhh,” Jordan collected his thoughts. “Yeah, yeah, I think that could work,” he tried to sound as professional as possible.

I took my eyes off Kenzie’s breasts. I didn’t wanna seem like too big a perv. Katie was outright laughing at this point. Kelly just looked at me and rolled her eyes. Maddy and Ara looked at the older girls’ reactions, and then looked back at their friend, more embarrassed than ever.

“I don’t know though,” Jordan said. “I actually think that might look better down lower. The size seems right for your ab line.”

Kenzie pondered, booze-filled thoughts running through her brain. She stood back up out of the water…

“OKAY, think that’s enough hot tub for tonight!” Kelly said loudly. I could’ve killed her. But I understood where she was coming from.

“Yeah, gotta get an early start tomorrow,” I said.

Kenzie just stood there with her barely-there-boobies on full show. She blinked slowly at Kelly. “Boooo, no fun!” But she respected the unspoken authority of the college girl and stepped down onto the deck. Her strut was a bit wobblier than before. Her bare back looked like the starry night above with all its freckles. She made her way to her towel and wrapped herself up before looking back at Jordan, smiling, and walking inside. “Night!”

“You guys gotta make some new friends in college,” Katie said bluntly. Ara laughed.

“She doesn’t act like this around us, I promise,” Maddy said, with an uneasy smile. “Jordan, you got her all screwed up!”

Jordan put his hands above the water. “Hey, don’t blame me,” he slurred. I hadn’t realized it before, but he was pretty drunk himself.

“Pleeeeease, that was so pitiful, watching that,” Kelly said. “Let’s try and keep it in our pants tomorrow, k?”

“Yes, ma’am,” he saluted his sister.

Kelly and Katie got up out of the water and the younger girls followed, collecting Kenzie’s bikini top in the process.

“Not bad, huh?” Jordan said to me once they were out of sight.

“Not bad at all,” I chuckled.
CursedSavinkov

Post by CursedSavinkov »

Lovin it!

Keep it coming, man!
drew

Post by drew »

Our first day on the slopes was bright and sunny. Not a single cloud in the sky. Maddy, Ara, and myself were the first ones up. We prepped our gear as the others groggily made their way out of their bedrooms. Unsurprisingly, Kenzie was the last to arrive. She didn’t seem fazed at all by the drunken titty show she had put on the night prior.

Once we were finally all ready (seemed like two hours later) we skied and snowboarded our way over to the first trail. I didn’t feel near as comfortable on my skis as I did at the end of our last trip. Today was probably not going to go well.

We started down the hill and the talk about Ara was no exaggeration. She rode like her board was a part of her, gliding and carving through the powder with grace and style. Jordan wasn’t a bad boarder himself, and was able to keep in line with Maddy – who was on her skis. Kelly rode a board, and was well controlled, though she rode rather slow compared to her brother. Kenzie had a snowboard too, but was awful. She fell down twice and then I never saw her the rest of the run. I presume she gave up.

I was doing okay, trying to remember all the lessons my older sister had taught me. But I just didn’t have the muscle memory. My skis crossed into each other, and I faceplanted into the snow. My poles and gloves flew off.

“Drew!” Kelly shouted. All the others were thankfully out of sight. Kelly came to a stop and undid her bindings. She was able to grab my lost equipment and trudged her way up the hill as some more advanced riders went flying by.

“Thanks,” I said gratefully as I put my gloves back on.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell Katie you fell,” Kelly winked at me. “You’re okay?”

“Yeah.”

“Alright, let’s go,” she strapped herself back in and began swerving her way back down.

We rode together to the bottom. I found Kelly’s pace was good for me. It allowed me to focus on my turns and not get too ahead of myself.

“Not bad!” Maddy exclaimed seeing me “S” my way to the landing area.

“Yeah, I was expecting a bloody nose or something by now by the way Katie talked about you,” Jordan said.

Katie shrugged. Kelly smiled and looked away from me.

“That run’s not the easiest either,” Maddy said. “Especially for the first run in weeks.”

“About that….where’s Kenzie?” Katie questioned.

Everyone looked at Kelly and me.

“I saw her fall a couple times, but she seemed okay so I just kept going,” Kelly said. Jordan glared at her. “What?!” Kelly laughed. “She was going suuuuuper slow, dude. She’s fine.”

“That her?” Ara said, pointing up the hill.

From our distance we could make out a person wearing a greyish-blue coat, similar to Kenzie’s. She was sliding extremely slowly on the heel side of her board. She was barely moving at all. She continued her slide, and fell a few times on her butt, for about 5 minutes before she finally reached us.
She raised her goggles up. “Sorry,” she said sheepishly. For the first time all trip, she showed some self-awareness. “I can’t go on that one again.”

“Don’t be sorry,” Katie said. I think Katie actually sympathized with her. When I thought about it, Kenzie did remind me a bit of Katie when she was younger. In some ways. Not entirely.

“I’ll ride with you on some of the easier runs. That one’s a little tough for me too,” Kelly said. Everyone was shocked, including Kenzie herself, given the slight tension between the two girls.

“Seriously?” Kenzie asked. “You don’t have to.”

“Nah, I think I belong on the easier ones too, at least for now,” I said. Katie and Maddy looked at me. Neither looked pleased. “Catch up with you guys around noon?”

“Uhhhh, sure,” Katie said. She and the other skilled members of our group slid over to a black diamond lift.

Kelly, Kenzie, and I made our way to the greens. And, believe it or not, we ended up having quite a fun morning. I was starting to see how Maddy and Ara managed to be friends with Kenzie. She was much more tolerable when not acting cocky or trying to impress Jordan.

“Ooooof!” She cried out after falling for what seemed like the millionth time. She brushed the snow off the bottom of her legs where she landed. “Ugggh, I feel like I’m getting my knees ready for freshman year,” she muttered. Kelly and I gave genuine laughs at that one.

“You’re bailing too early when you turn on your toes,” Kelly said. “I know it’s scary with your back down the hill, I had the same problem when I first started.”

Hearing her coach made me wish I had Katie – or Maddy – here with me. I was the only skier and there was no one around to critique my form. But I was slowly getting back to feeling comfortable. And I had only fallen one time on the green runs.

We broke for lunch, and headed to the lodge to meet the others. They already had some beer pitchers and a table set up around a large fire pit.

“Aww man, I’m glad to see you guys,” Jordan said. “I’m getting humbled out there.”

“That makes two of us!” Kenzie said, sitting down next to him. Kelly gave me a hopeless smile and poured herself a glass of beer.

“You’re doing fine, Jordan. How’s Drew doing?” Katie asked.

“Pretty well, think he might be ready to graduate in the afternoon,” Kelly said.

“Yeah, we can all ride together again, some of those blue runs don’t look too bad,” Maddy said. “What do you think, Kenz?”

“I’m actually gonna call it a day. Been falling a lot. I’m cool taking the lift back to the cabin if you guys still wanna go.”

“Awww no! We’re not gonna ditch you!”

“It’s cool. Seriously. Hot tub and shower to myself sounds awesome, actually. I’ll try some blue runs tomorrow, k?”

We finished our lunch and headed back out to the lifts. Kenzie did as she said, and took the one which led her back to the chalet. The rest of us skied a couple more hours. I fell a few more times on the blue runs, and both Katie and Maddy tried to help me out. Some of the runs had some jumps on them, and we witnessed Ara attempt her double back-flip. She fell both times, but came close. It’s crazy how good she was.

Once the sun began to set, we took our last lift of the day and rode back to the cabin. I had fun, but was relieved and excited for the skiing to be over and the partying to begin.

As soon as we entered the chalet the music was bumping. We took turns showering, most of us with a beer in hand while doing so. It seemed everyone was in the mood to let loose tonight. Before long, we began a rousing series of beer pong matches.

Jordan and I paired up, and we were predictably killing the girls.

“Oh my God, I’m so borrrrrrrrrred!” Jordan cried out as we won another game with ease against Maddy and Ara.

“Yeah, this is getting embarrassing. I think you guys have altogether only made 5 cups,” I said.

“Well, there’s nothing to play for,” Katie said.

“Nothing to play for for us either, but we still can find the cup. Face it, guys are just better,” I said.

Katie didn’t like that. “At what? Drinking games? Cool.”

“Pretty much any activity,” Jordan pitched in. I could see the fire building in Katie’s eyes.

“Think Ara’s snowboarding skills say differently,” Katie responded coolly. Ara made a look like leave me out of this.

“Well, that’s just practice over time.”

“Whatever. You guys have more practice playing beer pong. As if that’s an important skill to develop,”

“Eh not really, neither of us go to college. Both you and Kelly have. That’s where you really learn how to play.”

“Yeah, if your major is basket weaving,” Kelly said.

Katie laughed. “If you guys are so good, put your money where your mouth is,” she said.

“Jordan has no money!” Kelly giggled.

“Shut up. Like you do?” His face flushed a bit and I saw him look over towards Kenzie.

“Nah, we don’t have to play for money. Cause that would mean I’m the only one with anything to lose,” Katie said cockily. “….But…how bout this. If we beat you guys, you have to do a strip show,” she paused. “For all of us. COMPLETELY naked. Not just boxer bullshit.” The other girls let out some hollers. Everyone was feeling pretty loose.

A wide grin spread across Jordan’s face. “And if WE win…you’ll do the same?” He said hungrily.

“Hahahah. Of course not. You guys are so much better. Remember?”

“Then why would we play?”

“You said you didn’t need a reason to play,” Kelly said, smiling. She looked excited at the proposition as well.

“Yeahhhhh, no,” I said. “That’s pointless for us. Like Jordan said, we’re already bored,” I took a swig of my beer.

Kenzie jumped into the conversation. “What if you shut us out…then we’ll do it?” Katie and Kelly looked at her. Neither of them was smiling anymore.

“That seems…fair,” Jordan said. “What do you think, Drew?”

“I think that’s as fair as we’ll get with how bad you guys are. Deal?”

“Okay….deal,” Katie said, a bit reluctantly. She looked at her friend.

“I suppose….You better fucking make a shot,” Kelly said.

“Wait, so how’s this happening, Kenzie, are you playing?” Katie asked.

“You did all the talking, Katie,” I said.

“Awww Drew, trying to see Katie naked, again?” Kelly teased. My face heated up. Katie looked at me shyly.

Again?” Maddy asked, suddenly very interested in the conversation.

“There was this whole strip cards thing, a while back,” Jordan said. Maddy looked at me curiously. “But I’m definitely trying to see that again!” He announced. Kenzie looked at Katie, sizing her up.

“Okay, fine. Kelley and I will play first game,” Katie said quickly, trying to change the subject. “Whoever wants to play next, can play….unless the boys have already given us a show by then!” She and Kelly giggled.

“Ha, yeah right. But we’ll keep beating you guys till your clothes are on the floor,” I said.

The game began with neither Katie nor Kelley hitting anything on their first attempt.

“Hahaha. Oh man I can’t wait to see those puppies!” Jordan cried out, chugging his beer. Maddy, Kenzie, and Ara also gathered round the table. Everyone was much more engaged in this game than they’d been in the last few.

Jordan and I both sank our shots. “Send em back!” I said. Katie and Kelley drank the beer and halfheartedly tossed the ping pong balls back in our direction.

We made the next two as well, and the girls were quickly losing confidence.

“Hope ya shaved!” Jordan said.

“Gross.” Kelley scolded him, but he couldn’t stop smiling.

The balls were back in our possession and Jordan made his shot. I line mine up and fired, but the ball bounced off a front and back cup, before falling to the ground.

“Damn!” I said. Jordan’s excitement wavered but he patted me on the back.

“Don’t worry, dude. They ain’t making one,” he said.

Katie tossed the ball and once again missed everything. Kelley’s shot at least bounced off a cup before I caught it in my hand.

“No!!!” She said. “So close!”

“And yet…so far,” I said. She narrowed her eyes and playfully stuck her tongue out at me.

Jordan and I made our shots, and were down to our last 3 cups. Unfortunately, I missed again.

“Fuck!” Jordan said.

“Oooooh, too bad!” Kelley taunted me. Jordan missed his shot as well and the balls went back to the girls.

Katie managed to hit the rim of a cup this time. But she had no arc on her toss and the ball just rocketed down to the floor.

Kelley took her time. “C’mon Kells!” The other girls cheered her on. She slowly tossed her ball up into the air….and it dropped right into the beer of the center cup.

“Nooooo!” Jordan and I both shouted out.

“YES! Nice shot, Kelley!” Katie high-fived her friend. “We can still beat these fucks and see some little…. WEINER!” She was pretty drunk and gave me a somewhat self-conscious laugh.

“Ha. I have a better chance of making it down a black diamond tomorrow than that happening,” I said.

Jordan and I finished off the girls with ease and they groaned, but I don’t think they really expected any other outcome.

“Alright, who’s next!?” Jordan said, looking at Kenzie. “Kenz?”

She stepped forward. “Yup,” she said, chewing her gum. A few drinks had sent her back to her self-assured behavior.

“Alright, who’s playing with you?” I looked at Ara and Maddy. To be honest, I’m not sure which one I was hoping for. Ara just smiled at me and shook her head no.

“Not my thing,” she said simply.

“Ahh, but you have no trouble standing around watching?” I tried to tease her a bit. She just shrugged.

“Well, yeah,” she laughed.

“C’mon, Maddy!” Kenzie said.

Jordan looked at my little sister. “Yeah, down to you, Maddy,”

“MADDY! MADDY! MADDY!” Kelley and Katie were cheering her on.

Maddy blushed, and let out a shy laugh, before shaking her head. “No, no, I can’t!”

“She’s a good little Christian girl now,” Katie said.

“Ahhhh,” Kelley looked at Maddy.

“No, I’m not!” Maddy said. “That was just…” she looked in my direction and quickly looked away, “that was…well I don’t know,”

“Her youth pastor ended up being a pedo!” Katie whispered, while giggling. The others looked at her. “I know, shocking right?!” She burst out laughing. Maddy continued to blush, uncomfortably.

“Most those dudes are hypocrites,” Jordan said.

“Yeaaaaaahhhhhh…..” Maddy said sheepishly, looking at the ground.

“It’s alright though, I get it if you’re scared and don’t wanna play," he began walking away. "Back out to the hot tub then?” There was a collective sigh. A let down from the excitement.

“Okay, fine! I’ll play!” Maddy said. Everyone let out a cheer. “But I hope you guys are ready to dance!” She said, then started laughing herself.

“Nice!” Jordan said.

Since we had won the previous game, we began with the ball. We started out just like we did against Katie and Kelley: sinking both shots. The balls came back to us, and we sank two more. Just like that, we were down to 6 cups. Kenzie looked unfazed, standing tall with her hands on her hips. Maddy’s bright eyes were a bit wide, and there was definitely some concern in her smile.

I sank my third shot in a row. 5 cups. This time, Jordan missed. The girls got a chance, but, unfortunately for them, they were even worse than Katie and Kelley.

“Jesus!” I said as I caught Maddy’s toss which went about 5 feet past the cups.

“If I didn’t know better, I’d think these girls wanna dance for us,” Jordan said.

“As if.” Kenzie chewed her gum loudly.

The balls came back our way and we made them both.

“Boom!” I exclaimed after I made another shot, taking us down to our last 2 cups. “C’mon Jordan! Bring us those titties!”

Katie gave me a taken aback look at the comment. But we were all pretty drunk, and I ignored it.

Jordan lined up his shot, took his time, and missed again. “Ugggggh!” He groaned.

“Shake it off, shake it off,” I said. “No pressure, girls! If you miss these, we’re ending it.”

Maddy took a deep breath, but didn’t take her time. Her shot was quick, and forced. It once again landed safely in my hands.

“Aiiiirrrrrr Ballllll! Aiiirrrrrrr Ballllllll!” I called.

“C’mon Kenz!” Maddy’s voice cracked.

Kenzie’s shot was bit closer, it at least hit a cup. I took a deep sigh of relief when it bounced to the ground.

“Nooo!” The girls cried out. The balls came back to us.

Jordan went first this time. He drained his shot. “YES!” He looked at me. “One more, Drew!”

I hadn’t missed all game, but this was for everything. If I made this, we won. In a shutout. Not that I actually expected the girls to follow through with the bet. But I was still curious as to what would happen. I closed my eyes, and settled myself. My heart rate was speeding up, but after a few deep breaths it slowed. I opened my eyes back up. The girls were doing all sorts of nonsense, trying to throw me off my game. I even caught Kelley turn around and grab the waistband of her leggings. But I was laser-focused. I took my shot and right as I released the ball Kelley pulled her pants off her cheeks and flashed her thong. I held my release point, and the ball splashed into the beer.

“BALLLLL GAME!” I clenched my fist in the air, doing my best MJ impersonation. (I figured the stakes of his biggest shots were pretty similar to the shot I just hit, right?) I checked out at Kelley’s thong-clad ass, but she swiftly pulled her leggings back up.

“YEEEEEAHHHH BOOOOOYY!” Jordan gave me a celebratory hug. He looked back at the girls. “Now those clothes have got to go!”

Both girls looked at each other dumbfounded. Even Kenzie looked rather bothered, her jaw chewing a thousand times a minute and some pink appearing on her cheeks. But nothing compared to Maddy. She wore a deer-in-headlights expression and was a nervous, blushing mess.

“Hit the music!” Jordan said.

I ran over and put on some hip hop. I dimmed the lights a bit, to set the mood.

“You guys are gross!” Kelley said. She turned to the younger girls. “You don’t have to do it.”

“Ahh, ahh, ahhh….a bet’s a bet, Kelley,” Jordan said. He was dancing to the music himself, and showing off his abs. “If we lost, you bet your ass you guys would be forcing us into it!”

“…True,” Kelley laughed. She looked at Katie.

Katie shrugged. “I mean, they DID lose.” A smirk spread on Kelley’s face. “And they knew the stakes,” Katie added. “We would’ve done it.” I gave her a doubtful look.

Ara’s face was also red, and her dimples popping with embarrassment for her friends. She didn’t say much. I got up and sat down on the sofa, kicking my feet up on the coffee table. Jordan joined me. We pointed to the wide-open area in front of the fireplace. “Well?”

Maddy and Kenzie looked at each other nervously. Kenzie began slowly swaying her hips and danced over into the open space.

“Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh!” Jordan said.

Maddy slunk over to join her friend, but she wasn’t dancing. She was sort of awkwardly moving and looking around, like a freshman boy at his first high school dance.

Kenzie reached back and pulled her t-shirt over her head to the rhythm of the music. She swung the shirt in a circle as all of us clapped and cheered her on. Even Kelley, who had blatantly tried to stop the stripping just one night earlier, let out a cat-call. Kenzie continued to dance, now wearing a pink bralette. She untied her pony-tail, and let her jet-black hair down. She swung it around and ran her hands through it. A chub was building in my shorts.

Maddy was just slowly moving her knees back and forth. Her auburn hair remained tied tight into a high ponytail, with a thin sporty elastic band in the front. She was carefully watching Kenzie.

Kenzie looked at us and raised her eyebrows. She pulled the stretchy waistband of her leggings off and away from her gyrating hips. She turned her back to us, and slowly pulled the material off her little ass. She had on a pair of black booty shorts under her pants. She kicked her leggings to the side and did a sexy 360, showing off her slim figure. She looked at her friend. “C’mon, Mads. You lost too,” She continued to chew on that stupid gum.

Maddy was half-participating. Clumsily moving her feet around and laughing. Kenzie made her way over to her and began working on her t-shirt. “No, no, no!” Maddy cried out as Kenzie pulled the shirt up to reveal Maddy’s flat stomach and navy bra. But Maddy smiled, and put her hands over her head, giving Kenzie the approval to remove the shirt altogether. Kenzie then began working on Maddy’s jeans. She stuck out her butt and pronounced her thigh-gap as she unsnapped her friend’s button and unzipped the zipper.

“Ahhhh!” Maddy cried, red-cheeked and embarrassed. Her jeans were pulled down and off her feet with zero elegance. She had on a matching pair of bikini-cut panties and held them up to make sure Kenzie didn’t steal them with the jeans. I was now rock hard, seeing most of her pale, athletic body exposed.

The music continued to bump and Kenzie once again separated herself. She looked around the room and pursed her lips. She reached behind her and effortlessly unhooked her bralette. She removed it in a sultry manner, and showed off her small boobies for the second night in a row. I was really starting to like hanging out with this girl. She danced and pushed her tits together, but with them being so little, she was unable to form much, if any cleavage. She then paused and looked at Jordan. Her thumbs snuck underneath the waistband of her booty shorts and she teased them away from her pelvis. She raised her eyebrows at Jordan. “Should I?” He anxiously shook his head up and down and the rest of us cheered her on. Kenzie stuck out her tongue and gave us a naughty smile, before pulling her booty shorts down to her ankles. She stood up – tall and proud with her hands on her hips – and put her totally bald kitty on full display. WOW! All of us erupted louder than ever. Luckily, there were no neighboring cabins.

“OHMYGOD, Kenzie’s really naked!” Maddy said, with her hand over her mouth. There was excitement in her voice, but also shock and anxiety. I never expected things to get this far, and it seemed Maddy had come to the same terrifying realization: If one girl had gone the distance…

Kenzie continued to work it, buck-ass-naked, circling her hips and letting us ogle at everything. I’m not normally into skinny chicks, but I still felt like I was about to cum in my pants seeing her shake her itty-bitty slit. She danced for the full length of a song, before we calmed down and realized someone still needed to pay their debt.

“Alright, Maddy, no more stalling!” Katie shouted.

Maddy shook her head no. “How bout I just dance…like this?” She asked as she began putting more effort into her routine. While watching Maddy rotate her body in only her bra and panties was incredibly captivating, it wasn’t going to get her off the hook.

Kenzie had come back to reality and realized she was the only one nude. She shielded down there with one hand and used her other to playfully swipe at Maddy’s bra. “Come on! Show that shit off, I did!

“Yeah, but this was YOUR idea!” Maddy laughed and dodged her friend, but made no attempt to actually escape her predicament. Her cleavage bounced around and her nice round ass looked amazing in her little panties.

Seeing that Maddy seemed to be enjoying the attention, her older sister decided to intervene. When Maddy danced over to where Katie was sitting, Katie jumped up and pinned Maddy’s arms.

“Ahhh, let go!” Maddy let out.

“Come on, Kenzie!” Katie commanded.

Still cupping her pussy, Kenzie slithered back near Maddy. Just as effortlessly as she did with her own, she unhooked Maddy’s bra from behind with one pinch of her fingers.

“Oh no!!” Maddy shrieked and her face flushed crimson as her perky boobies bounced free for our delight!

“YEEEEEAAAHHHH!” We all erupted.

Maddy tried to wiggle away from her big sister but Katie strengthened her grip. By struggling, Maddy’s hot tits jiggled gloriously and Katie pulled her arms away to make sure those big puffy nipples were on full display. Maddy looked so embarrassed seeing our ecstatic reactions.

“Okay….” Kenzie removed her hand from her own privates giving us a side view of her smooth pubic region. She slid her fingers under the waistband of Maddy’s panties. She took a long pause, and gave us a devilish look.

“Kenzie! Please don’t!” Maddy pleaded, her blue eyes like saucers, her arms still pinned behind her.

“Anybody want to see Maddy’s pussy?” Kenzie asked.

We all roared "YES!" and Kenzie yanked Maddy’s underwear down to her ankles!

“AHHHHH!’ Maddy squealed in humiliation as her fluffy brown bush sprung free for our depraved thrills.

“Awww she’s gotta little coat on!” Jordan exclaimed. He was on the edge of his seat, getting as close a look as reasonable of my butt-naked sister.

Maddy gasped with embarrassment at the comment. Katie held on to her for a bit longer, giving everyone a lasting, full-frontal view of Maddy’s tits and cooch. Once she let go, Maddy instantly splayed both hands over her fuzzy box. She tip-toed furiously over to her panties as the music blared. She began to bend over, and her boobs hung down in front of her as she made an attempt to grab her underwear.

But Kenzie was too quick, and was able to get her foot on the material first. “Not yet, Mads. You have to finish the dance!”

“Oh, yeah!” Jordan hollered.

“Dance! Dance! Dance!” We chanted together. Maddy looked at us with horror.

“No, I’m NOT doing that!” She said. She had moved one hand up to cover her chest as she was back standing straight. “I can’t.”

Both girls stood in front us, nude and covering themselves, waiting for a decision. Kenzie seemed eager to put on another show – as long as her friend joined in. But Maddy looked terrified at the thought of dancing. Seeing the fear on her face, I decided to let her off the hook.

“Alright, alright. How bout this….NO dancing.” Maddy took a sigh of relief. “BUT!...you guys,” I paused and nodded at the two of them, “gotta kiss instead!”

“Ooooooh!” Kelley cried out.

“I like it!” Jordan said.

“Fine!” Maddy said. She turned and gave a peck on Kenzie’s cheek.

“Nah, nah, nah. That shit doesn’t count. A REAL kiss. 5 seconds.” I saw the girls lean into each other. “AND NO COVERING!” I interrupted them.

Kenzie agreed almost instantly. Maddy’s shoulders sagged, and she pouted a bit. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath.

“It’s either that, or dance for a full song,” I said. “You’re getting off the hook this way.”

“Fine,” Maddy sighed. We cheered.

The two girls again turned inward to each other. Maddy’s arms pressed desperately into her fun parts. Kenzie noticed it.

“Come on, Mads, you gotta drop your hands, or they’re gonna make us do it again.”

“Okay, I will…”

“On the count of three, then.”

“One…..Two…..THREE!”

Kenzie watched to make sure Maddy uncovered herself. My little sister did as she was told and shakily put one hand around Kenzie’s back and the other on her cheek. Kenzie released her own hands and Jordan and I went ballistic seeing these two buck-naked babes expose their tits and pussies and sensually maneuver their tongues down each other’s throats.

“Five! Four! Three! Two!.....One!” We all shouted and cheered.

The two girls separated, and remained uncovered as they bashfully gathered themselves. I took in their bodies for one last priceless look. Maddy’s boobs looked so big compared to Kenzie’s little tits and nips. Her curves were accentuated when standing next to Kenzie’s board-like figure. But I could see ALL of Kenzie, every little freckle on her bare-shaven vagina. It made me long for the days when Maddy groomed and let me see everything. Not that her bush wasn’t cute as hell.

I snapped out of my perverted trance and noticed Katie was giving me her typical jealous glare. Kelley was also looking at me, though in a more playful, curious manner. Again, Jordan bailed me out as his expression looked every bit as infatuated as mine. You never want to be the only degenerate.

Maddy and Kenzie had collected their clothes and sprinted out of the room, their bare butts bouncing in unison.

“Ohhhhhh Man! What a night!” Jordan yelped.

“Not over!” I gave him a high five. I looked back at Katie and Kelley. “Rematch?!”

“HA!” Kelley said. “Fuck off!”
karotte

Post by karotte »

Thank you so much for the new parts. Its great to read from Maddy, Katie and Kelley again - I really like their characters.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

This series continues to be great.
drew

Post by drew »

“Drew!” I was brutally disrupted from my drunken slumber. “Wake up!” The voice whispered into my ear.

“Uggggghhhh,” I groaned. “What time is it?” My eyelids slowly opened up to allow in some light.

“Doesn’t matter, come on! You’re not gonna want to miss this, I promise!” The voice urged.

I finally rolled over to see Maddy standing above me. She started to pull the covers off me.

“Miss what?”

“Katie and Kelly are skiing…”

“Ugghhh seriously? You woke me up for that?”

“NAKED.”

“Huhhh?” Now I had a little more motivation.

“Yeah, get up now or you’ll miss them!”

I sloppily crawled out of my bed wearing a pair of gym shorts. I looked at the clock on the wall: 3:23. I had only been asleep for about 2 hours. I was still very drunk and my vision was blurry. I noticed my little sister, fully dressed, and staring at me.

“Hurry!” She urged.

I threw a hoodie over my head and followed her down the stairs.

“So….what’s this all about?”

“Remember when Katie said she wanted to add to that ‘underwear tree’ on our last ski trip?”

“Sure,” as if I’d forget her teasing me with that.

“Well, I brought it back up after you guys went to sleep. And we convinced her and Kelly to do it!” Maddy took some deep breaths as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

“Really?”

“Yup. They both think you guys are passed out hammered – "

“ – I was…”

“Yeah, but….I mean they don’t think you guys will be out here.”

“You guys?”

“Kenzie’s getting Jordan.”

“Ahhh.” Maddy and I arrived at the balcony and we walked outside. Ara was waiting for us, keeping watch on the hill. She was dressed much warmer than I, with her coat and sweatpants on.

“Can I go throw on some warmer clothes?” I asked.

“No!” The two girls said together.

“They should be coming down any minute now,” Ara said calmly.

The sliding glass door swung back open and Jordan stumbled out to greet us.

“Ya’ll better not be messing with us,” he said. He too, was only dressed in a pair of shorts and hoodie. “Ahhh, my head feels like it’s gonna split open,” he complained.

“Just trust us, it’ll be worth it,” Kenzie said.

The five of us sat out on the balcony in the still of the night. Nobody said anything, as anticipation loomed over us. Maddy eventually got up excitedly and hurried over to the wall, where there was a light-switch. She grinned and pointed to the spotlights above us.

“Good thinking,” I said.

“I can’t see!” We heard a distant scream coming from the darkness.

“That’s them!” Kenzie whispered.

“Ssssshhhhhhhh!” Everyone crouched down and became as quiet as they could.

SWWWWSSSSHHHH SWWWWSSSSHHHH SWWWWSSSSHHHH

My older sister and her friend carved through the snow.

“AHHHH, this is harder than I thought!” Kelly yelped.

“Almost made it! Turn here to the cabin!” Katie’s voice followed.

I was able to make out two dark figures turn down the incline which led to our cabin. They were being guided only by the light of the moon and stars. I have no clue how they got up the hill in the first place, but I didn’t care. They slowly but surely weaved their way through the powder, getting closer and closer to us.

I looked over at Maddy. “Now!” I whispered, jumping out of my hiding place for a good view.

Maddy flipped the switch and the two spotlights flickered on in blinding fashion, capturing Katie and Kelly in the beam.

“AHHHHHHH!” The girls screamed in harmony.

I instantly noticed that they were not naked. Well, not fully anyway. They were both wearing ski pants, but were completely topless.

Katie had poles in her hands and was unable to cover. Kelly was on her board and pole-less, but she put one hand up to block the light and used the other to make sure she stayed balanced. This meant unobstructed looks at both of their exposed tits!

Katie’s rack was as magnificent as ever; a perfect, rounded W that defied gravity. Kelly’s breasts weren’t big, but not tiny either. They were pointy, with quarter-sized brown nipples.

The girls slashed their way through the snow and their boobs jiggled enthusiastically in the light. Their eyes squinted as they struggled to make out who all was on the balcony enjoying the view.

“NICE CANS!” Jordan announced. He stood up on the bench to get an even better look. I followed him.

“Jordan!?” Kelly screeched, and suddenly slid on her heel-side to slow herself down.

“Ew, not you, sis!” He yelled.

“Yours are nice too, Kelly!” I shouted.

“Hahaha Drew!” Kelly had almost come to a complete stop and was now able to use her back arm to cover what she could. Katie slowed herself as well, but the poles and the light still prevented her from hiding.

As we were both wholly absorbed in the show, neither Jordan nor myself noticed Maddy and Kenzie sneaking up behind us.

“Surprise!” Maddy roared as she pulled my shorts down to my ankles in one fell swoop.

I wasn’t wearing underwear, and my dick leapt out into the winter night. Jordan’s did the same. Despite the low temperature, both of our hairless cocks were as smooth and rigid as the icicles that hung from the ceiling. Seeing the guns on Katie’s chest as well as Kelly’s sweet pointy tits will have that affect. I took a quick peek to my side to see who was the larger of the two, before turning to face the girls.

At first, Ara had the best view. She wasn’t distracted from having to creep around. She sat there, slightly blushing with her dimpled smirk, and didn’t take her eyes off my hard-on. Kenzie jumped back and drooled over Jordan as he took his time to pull his shorts up. I pulled my own up, but not before noticing Maddy’s beautiful blue eyes, her black pupils dilated, as she eyed my stiff dick for the first time since it exploded all over her.

“Nice Pee-Pee, Drew!” Kelly exclaimed. I have no idea what kind of look she received from down on the ground with the light in her eyes. When I looked down at her she gave me a wink. She had now formed herself a handbra, and motioned her board back down the slope. Katie followed her and we watched their uncovered backs from behind as they disappeared into the garage.

“Boooooo!” Jordan and I let our disapproval known as Katie and Kelly came into the cabin with jackets on. But they wore them only half zipped, showing off a bunch of skin and cleavage. It was incredibly sexy.

“Booo yourselves,” Katie said. “Why don’t you pull your little peckers back out and we’ll unzip.”

“Okay!” Jordan said, a bit too excitedly. He dropped his shorts back down to mid-thigh. But his hormones betrayed him. His dick had gone soft, shrunken back to its resting state.

“EEEEWWWW, Jordan!” Kelly looked away in disgust.

“Bahahaha!” Katie laughed and pointed. “Did Wittle Jordan go to sweep?” She said in a mocking baby voice.

He pulled his shorts back up in shame. “C’mon, you now,” he said with desperation.

“Ha!” Katie strutted past him and began climbing the stairs. “G’night, boys!”

It was another bluebird day on the mountain. This time, we didn’t get on the lift until around noon. The wild night of debauchery had taken its toll. We would be starting the day going further up the mountain as opposed to riding down.

Katie, Kelly, Jordan, and I piled onto the four-person chair. It swayed back and forth as it carried us up the hill.

“Oh shit, I might puke,” Jordan said, holding his stomach.

“Lightweight,” Kelly said. But I could tell all of us looked a bit green.

Once the lift smoothed its rhythm, we were able to settle ourselves. As we rode up, a tree covered with bras and panties came into view.

“Y’know, there’s just as much underwear on those branches as bras,” Jordan pointed out.

“…and?” Katie questioned.

“I don’t know….feel like you guys didn’t really get the full experience last night. Kind of a half measure, honestly.”

“Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh that reverse psychology crap might fly with the high school girls, but not gonna work on us, bro,” Katie said. Kelly laughed.

“What? I was just saying.”

“Uhh huhh.”

We rode the rest of the way in silence. When the others arrived, we had some decisions to make.

“Alright, you guys going down the green run?” Katie asked.

“Actually, I’m gonna start with the blue,” I said.

“Nice,” she smiled.

“Yeah, need to get some adrenaline going or I might actually spew all over the snow.”

“Gross. Kelly?”

“Yup, I’ll go blue too,” she said.

“Alright….Kenzie, you cool with that?”

“Guess we’ll find out,” she said.

“You got this, I’ll hang back with ya,” Jordan said.

“Thanks.”

We took off and began our descent down the mountain. I was flying (for me) and the rush of the wind really did help settle my stomach. I was behind Katie and Ara, but was keeping pace with Maddy. While I’m sure the views were incredible – not only of the mountain itself, but also of the three girls, silkily swerving back and forth – I had to focus on my own path. I got into a rhythm, rotating my hips to my inner beat. I was starting to realize why so many riders enjoy listening to music as they race downhill. It helps limit the distractions. I leaned forward and picked up speed. I passed Maddy but Ara and Katie were too far ahead and were now out of sight.

The path came to a trifurcation and I had no one ahead of me to follow. I didn’t want to take my eyes off the snow to read the signs, so I turned my skis 90 degrees and came to an abrupt stop. There’s no way I was risking going down expert terrain. About 7 seconds later, Maddy appeared at my side.

“Drew! You’re doing so good!” She exclaimed. She raised her goggles up to look at me.

“Yeah, think that may be the best run I’ve ever had,” I said. I caught my breath. “Where are the others?”

“I think they both hung back with Kenzie,” Maddy said as we both surveyed the mountain. “Ara and Katie?”

“Long gone,” I laughed.

“Soooo, you wanna stick to the blue? There’s also a green over that way.”

“Think I’m handling the blue.”

“K.”

“But…you think there’s more green paths off it below? If it ends up being too hard?”

“Yeah, there are. But you’re not gonna need it! Have some confidence,” she beamed.

“Just always nice to have a way out,” I said. Maddy’s smile slowly faded as she held eye contact.

“Drew,” she batted her eyes. “I saw you looking at me last night.” My heart skipped a beat.

“I ummm,” Maddy wasn’t her typical bubbly self, but she didn’t appear upset either. She wore an almost…domineering? Expression. I don’t know. “I’m sorry. Last night…was crazy – with the partying and drinking. I remember what you said…” My voice trailed off as I began to hear Jordan, Kelly, and Kenzie appear behind us. My sister continued to stare intensely at me. Her eyebrows rose and her lips curved upward into a more mischievous appearance, before she turned her gaze to the others.

“Hey guys!”

“What’s up?” Jordan asked.

“Just wanted to make sure we stayed together,” I said.

“Where’s Katie?” Kelly asked. “And Ara?”

“Probably at the bottom by now.”

“Kenz, how’s it going?” Maddy asked.

“Better today,” her friend answered. “But still think this is too hard for me.”

“I’ll hit that green with you,” Kelly said. “Sounds nice and relaxing.”

“You guys sticking on blue?” Jordan questioned.

“Yeah, wanna keep pushing myself,” I answered.

“Yup,” said Maddy.

“Alright, sounds good. Let’s get it.”

Jordan, Maddy, and I took off down the hill. Kelly and Kenzie began their shallow descent to the side. I picked up where I left off, but wasn’t nearly as focused as before – Maddy’s words and expressions jumbled around my brain. I struggled in a few areas and nearly lost balance, but never actually fell. After a choppy run, I was relieved to come to a halt at the bottom. Katie and Ara were waiting.

“What took so long?” Katie asked. “Thought you were right behind us?”

“Lost you guys, you went too fast,” I said. “So, we waited for everyone to make sure we went down the right trail at the split.”

“Ahhhh. Take it Kelly and Kenzie went down the green, then?”

“Yep.”

“Alright, I don’t think trying to keep all seven of us together is gonna work,” Katie said. Everyone agreed with her.

“Yeah, I’m gonna ride with Kenzie today,” Ara said unexpectedly. We must’ve been looking at her crazy because she started laughing. “I can help her out, I mean. I don’t think she’s enjoying this too much.”

“Seemed to enjoy herself last night,” Jordan grinned. Maddy gave him a lighthearted hit.

A few minutes later, Kelly and Kenzie arrived. We took a break and grabbed some coffees before heading back out. Ara carried out her plan, and went with Kenzie to the green runs. Kelly and Katie joined the rest of us, as we continued on our intermediate runs.

“Glad Ara’s coaching her,” Kelly said. “I think I was maxed out on lessons.”

“Thanks for helping her, Kelly!” Maddy said.

“Yeah…who would’ve thought you two would become such close riding buddies…after that first night,” Katie laughed.

“Yeah, she’s pretty funny, actually. A bit of a sloppy drunk,” Kelly looked at Maddy, “no offense.”

Maddy put her hands up. “None taken,” she said.

“But we’ve all been there.”

“So, you’re saying you did a bunch of strip shows in your younger days?” I joked.

“Drew!” Maddy laughed.

“My younger days? Drew, I’m 20.” Kelly chuckled. “And I would’ve did one last night….had you boys been able to beat us.”

“We did beat you…”

“You know what I mean!”

“How bout a rematch tonight then?” I said, hopefully.

“Haha. Haven’t you two seen enough this trip?”

“No,” Jordan and I said in unity.

“Yeah…last night was a special night. Honestly, probably once in a lifetime for you guys, so hope ya enjoyed it!” She teased.

“Tonight definitely feels like a chill night,” Katie said.

“Agreed,” Maddy said. “I don’t feel like drinking at all.”

“Sorry boys,” Kelly said. “Seems like the jury’s out on this.”

“But it’s our last night here!” Jordan pleaded.

“Awwwwww! Our wast night!” Katie did her mocking baby voice again. “You two can drink as much as you want, we’re not stopping you.”

“Yeah, plenty of beer left,” Kelly said.

The five of us lazily did a few more runs as the sun dipped below the tree-line. The momentum of the weekend was beginning to fade. Bad hangovers, combined with having a long drive, and then back to work or school in the next 48 hours had us all in a bit of depressed state. We corralled the other high school girls and made our way back to the cabin.

“Well, since none of us feel like drinking tonight,” Maddy began.

“Speak for yourself,” Jordan cut her off. She ignored him.

“How bout a horror movie!” She suggested. Horror movies were never her favorite, but I guess being in a big group had her craving one.

“Does feel like that type of night,” Ara said. “Nice and cozy, with the fire going.”

“I’m in!” Kelly said.

The other girls agreed and began excitedly discussing movie options. We arrived at the chalet and Katie and Kelly began whipping up some beer batter for a fish fry. Jordan and I chopped up some vegetables and the younger girls showered. Once the oil was hot enough, we dropped the fish in, removed them, and then dug in once they had a chance to cool.

“This is delicious, Kelly,” Ara said.

“Yeah, glad we were able to find a use for all these left-over beers,” Katie said, laughing at Jordan and I’s disgusted looks.

But, despite our disapproval for how the beer was being used, the food was delicious. “Where’d you learn to make this?” I asked, in between stuffing my face. “it’s so good.”

“Haha of course it’s good, it’s basically beer, flour, and eggs,” Kelly laughed.

“In other words, all the bad-for-you stuff,” Maddy said. Her hair was dark and damp and she sat shivering in her t-shirt.

“Yup. But seriously, there’s like 5 ingredients. It’s super easy,” Kelly said.

We finished our meals and Jordan did most of the clean-up. Katie and Kelly went to shower and I got the fire going as Maddy, Ara, and Kenzie snuggled up on the couch. I sat down in a chair a cracked a beer. The girls gave me a questionable look.

“Oh, NOW we’re judging for drinking?” I remarked. They laughed. “Relax, just having a few during the movie. Did you guys pick one out yet?”

“Yep, it’s a surprise,” Kenzie said. I rolled my eyes at them. They continued to shiver despite the heat emanating from the fire.

“Drew! The fire’s not helping!”

“Get closer.”

“It’s too close for the movie…can you go get us some robes? There’s a closet on the third floor and mom keeps a bunch of them in there,” Maddy asked. I looked at her with slight annoyance. “Pleeeeeaaase!” I figured I was gonna wash up soon, so no sense getting too settled in anyway.

“I guess,” I said. “Three of them?”

“Four,” Katie said as she emerged from the stairs in a t-shirt and shorts.

“Okay, four,” I began walking upstairs.

“Actually five, Drew!” Katie shouted. “I’m sure Kelly will want one too!”

I nodded, though questioned whether we even had five robes available to give. The girls seemed confident. I reached the third floor and entered the walk-in closet, which was located in the center of the hallway. The thing was huge, and seemed to serve as a connected closet for the two third-story bedrooms. There was about a person’s-width crevice on one end of the closet and you could see into a dark room. On the opposite end, hung the robes.

I walked over and pulled five of them to the side, but when I did so, I revealed a view into the second bedroom. This one was filled with light. I didn’t think much of it, at first. I turned, and attempted to gather the five robes – which were heavier than I would’ve guessed. Then, I hear a door close shut from the bedroom and a figure with wet, black hair and a baby-blue towel wrapped around her body appeared in my line of sight. Kelly.

Oh shit. I gulped to myself. I was worried she had heard me, but she remained facing the other direction. Not wanting to look like a creeper, I tried to gather myself, and get the hell out of there. But then she dropped the towel.

Oh FUCK. I couldn’t look away. Her round ass was flawless. So fat and perky, and I mean, FAT, in the best possible way. Her tan skin glistened. She bent forward and began drying her hair with the towel.

Drew, what the fuck are you doing…Get out of there! This was wrong, on so many different levels. My pulse began to race and my throat went dry. It hurt to swallow. You can see her, when the time’s right. Just be patient! But my feet were glued to the floor. I couldn’t move. I continued to watch my sister’s gorgeous friend as she whipped her hair up, and effortlessly tied the towel in place.

BA-BUMP, BA-BUMP, BA-BUMP, BA-BUMP, BA-BUMP

I can’t believe Kelly didn’t hear my heart beating out of my chest. She stood casually, checking her phone in the nude. I maneuvered myself so that I was better hidden within the robes.

Come on! Get out! I didn’t listen to the better half of my conscious. Just one quick look at her front side, then ask yourself for forgiveness later. That’s what I told myself. Kelly was texting away, and I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. SHIT! I stood still, praying she didn’t hear. She remained oblivious and I continued to drool over her back, butt, and legs from behind.

She tossed her phone on the bed and grabbed a bottle of lotion. Her left boob popped into sight for a second. She began moisturizing, slapping and rubbing the cream over her smooth skin, making it shine even more so than it already did. She lotioned her ass, caressing and tugging on her squishy butt cheeks, and I actually became lightheaded from my sympathetics going into overdrive.

Jesus Christ, you’re going to hell, Drew. As if incest didn’t have my spot booked already. I was in too deep now. Kelly put the lotion down and reached her arms back up over her head. She removed the towel and her dark hair flowed down to her mid back. Fuck she was sexy. After what felt like ages, she turned to face me.

And…OH MY GOD, there she was! My jaw dropped, and my eyes jumped from my skull as I finally got a GOOD look at Kelly in all her butt naked glory. Her pointy tits were even more delightful than the previous night, now that I could see them up close and in better lighting. Her stomach was flat with an attractive small belly button and her pelvic bones protruded in a stimulating, subtle manner. She had a faint black-haired bush which she kept neatly trimmed. I was brought back to the tidiness of her apartment.

Kelly stood facing me, head-to-toe naked, for a few seconds, as I scanned her tight little body. Her hot, buzzed beaver had me close to busting in my pants. But walk that close to the sun, and your bound to get burnt.

“Drew?” Kelly’s voice snapped me back to reality. My stomach sank, and I felt like I was going to become sick. What the fuck were you thinking! Kelly covered up her crotch and tits and peered into the closet, perhaps trying to see if her mind was playing tricks on her.

I sprung into action and ducked behind the crevice. I grabbed the five towels and scurried into the hallway and down the stairs. There’s no way I didn’t make a lot of noise in the process.

“Took ya long enough, jeeze,” Katie said as I reached the bottom. She looked at me, and I’m sure my face was pale. “The fuck were you doing up there…you look like you’ve seen a ghost,” she commented.

“Just really out of shape,” I improvised. I tossed the girls their robes and ran back upstairs to the second-floor bathroom. As I stepped into the shower, I couldn’t help but curse myself for once again, getting into a potential life-wrecking situation. Only time would tell what Kelly’s reaction would be.
CursedSavinkov

Post by CursedSavinkov »

Masterpiece of the literary world.
Mick Gesitt

Post by Mick Gesitt »

I know this story is called MY SISTERS and me, but I can't help but enjoy the moments when other characters get their time to shine.

I'm definitely not complaining about the usual stuff with the sisters, but this ski trip has been a wonderful diversion.

Also, was it a coincidence that Kelly was texting away on her phone... and then Drew's goes off in his pocket? I know he has two sisters waiting for him downstairs but sometimes I can't help but add two and two together and get fish.
-Mick Gesitt of the Mountain
karotte

Post by karotte »

Wow - thank you so much for this chapter! It is really AMAZING how you keep the excitement up with every part. I'm always looking forward to the next chapter! How will the Kelly-incident develop - will she be mad - or will she tease Drew with it? And Maddy - I'm so excited how her character will develop. When it comes to her, I didn't see the most recent character-development coming. Maddy becoming eventually domineering - now that's a VERY interesting development. She is - and she stays - my favorite character in this story (not that I dislike the others).
Drax

Post by Drax »

What I'm gonna be wondering until the next installment:
WHAT WAS THAT TEXT?