Colette diaper fail

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
bgaius33

Colette diaper fail

Post by bgaius33 »

My name is colette. I get bullied all the time at school since the girls like to embarrass me. Mostly, they force me to wear only skirts when I go to school, and every day they come up and lift my skirt up to laugh at my panties, which are usually big white granny panties with flowers on them. It's really embarrassing, especially when they hold my arms so I can't cover up while everyone points and laughs at my embarrassing undies. Sometimes they'll pants me all together and make me run in the hallways in just my panties and say things like im a naughty slut I like to strip for you. 

As bad as that would get, I was so happy they never knew my most humiliating secret. See, most nights I would have really horny dreams. I'd dream that I would walk out on the stage of my school entirely naked and everyone would point and laugh at me. Id gasp in shock at my stupid mistake and then feel might self start to wet myself and I would cum so hard that I would wake myself up. usually after i did that i would find my bed soaked not only because i just came but i would have actually wet myself too. This happened almost every night so most nights I would have to wear a diaper to bed, which was so embarrassing to think of. Honestly, I would get so wet just putting them on at night thinking that someone might walk in and see me. 

One night I had a particularly horny dream where I went to prom in just my undies and spent all night getting fingered by the entire school, I woke up late and had to get dressed quickly and rush off to school. I was at my locker getting books when I felt a breeze on my butt. I groaned and bent over to pick up some books and give them a look at my round ass and panties which I knew they wanted to see. I just had to bear it again. I screamed like I usually do and pulled my skirt down when I heard Mindy say "oh my god what is she wearing? '' and everyone bursts out laughing and pointing. I was confused and reached up to feel my butt and felt paper. 

I had forgotten... I was still wearing my diaper! Everyone was looking at my diaper now. I screamed and tried to hold my skirt down but they were too strong and I couldn't. I say please no dont look but this new way to humiliate me is too much for them to ignore. One girl said aww the baby looks like shes gonna wet herself and i felt my pussy get wet from that. I tried to cover with my shirt but it was too short and all it did was show off my boobies. They all started spanking my butt while i was bent over and tore off my skirt and made me stand in the hallway in my diaper and shake my butt and cry and suck my thumb if i wanted it back and even made me say waaaa im a baby bitch waaaa i like spankings and wetting my diaper waaaa. they didnt even give me my skirt back so i went the rest of the day in my diaper to be on display for everyone's enjoyment and my own shame. 
so now every day, i have to wear a diaper to school. If i dont, they bring one for me to wear and force me to pull my panties down and put the diaper on. they call me the baby slut and make me suck my thumb and sometimes make me wet my diaper in class while they film me
bgaius33

Colette diaper fail 2

Post by bgaius33 »

I wear my diaper to school every day now. By the end of the week everyone knew about my diaper secret. I was so ashamed everyday and some days I just wouldnt wear pants to school because I knew they would be taken from me. I would just give up and walk into school bottomless in my diaper and not try to cover up as i was made to be the laughingstock

It got worse. One day before class started, a group of mean girls cornered me and told me to drink something from a sippy cup. They said it was from the nurse to make sure i didnt catch a cold while in school. i drank it without question, hoping that they'd leave me alone. 10 minutes into the class i feel hot and felt my pussy get really wet and i really had to use the bathroom. Slowly i felt my legs part open and all the boys started to look over at me and taking pictures up my skirt which only made me wetter and more embarrassed. I didnt know why i was feeling so horny and my face was red with shame and i felt one of my hands go up to my boobs and started to rub them and i couldnt believe i was playing with myself in the middle of class and mindy was sitting behind me and she reached forward and started to lift my shirt off of my body. I try to stop but then the boy sitting next to me reached over and started rubbing me right on my diaper so i couldnt concentrate and mindy got my shirt off of me and my hands went back to rubbing my boobs and pinching my nipples until they got hard. The boy who was rubbing my diaper reached over again and then unsnapped the buttons on my skirt so it fell to the floor letting everyone get a look at my near naked body which only turned me on even more as my face got redder and redder and i hid my blush with my hand while my other hand was playing with my tits as the heat in my pussy and the pressure in my bladder kept growing. 

The teacher told me to come up and do a problem at the board and as soon as i got up in front of the class I couldn't hold it in anymore. The little trickle turned into a full blown torrent. No one could hold back their laughter as I wet myself right there in the classroom as everyone says hahaha oh my god the baby wet herself what a loser. I looked down in horror. I pee so much that my diaper slides down slowly off my body leaving me entirely exposed to my classmates. They pointed and laughed at my naked body and said wow Jenny's pussy is so wet. i am so humiliated but turned on at the same time that only the teacher yells at me again do i realize that i'm rubbing my pussy in front of the class. I dont know why im so horny but i can't help myself. The teacher calls me a slut and my other hand starts pinching my tits on its own while I moan and say oh yeah. Mindy says the teacher look what is in her backpack; it's an aphrodisiac to make herself horny and squirt. She smirks at me and I realize that is what she made me drink and I'm so horny but it's too late as I begin to squirt myself while I'm masturbating, making my hand and desk all slippery. i say nooooo it's not my fault dont look at me. but everyone's phone is out and recording my orgasmic spasms as i slip on my cum puddles and end up on my ass, legs spread wide and hand still rubbing hard on my clit while I spurt all over the place and my tongue hangs out and my eyes roll back in my head. i hear someone say wow she looks so stupid and the baby slut is so horny.  All I could do is cup one boob in either hand and sprint out of the classroom crying in humiliation as everyone laughed at my uncovered bouncy butt. I came again as i ran, squirting down my legs just as i reached the door and kept cumming as i ran throughout the hallway.

i found out later that after i left mindy told the teacher and principals all these stories about how i was acting like a slut and stripped naked and begged to get fingered. because of that when i walked into school the next day, the principle came up to me and he ripped my skirt right off of me. i screamed as i stood in the center of the hallway and tried to pull my shirt down to cover my pink heart diaper.

he said that since mindy was right that i was being a dirty slut that i should be made to dress like one while im at school. for the next week i was only allowed to wear my diaper to school and nothing else.i wailed nooooo as i had to let mindy come over and strip me. she smirked evilly as she pulls my shirt up and off of my as one of her friends comes up behind me and unclips my frilly white bra so my boobies bounce free and my nipples get hard instantly to everyone's cheers and mocking laughter as i felt myself cum again right in my diaper.
bgaius33

Colette diaper fail 3

Post by bgaius33 »

I was so humiliated being forced to go to school in just my diaper and no top. Everyone calls me baby Colette and i have no privacy anymore since they make me use my diaper instead of the bathroom and every day the principal reminds me that ill be punished if i disrupt class again and mindy hears this and makes sure to keep making me drink the juice thats makes me super horny. I hate it but i cant help myself. I squirm so much in class but i cant keep my legs closed. The boys still reach over and give me quick pinches on my nipples' or rub my pussy really fast for several seconds before pulling away. i am in constant agony since i have to hold my voice in while i have constant mini orgasms. i want nothing more than to strip off my diaper and finger myself while everyone watches but i cant. so i have to keep my hands clasped over my mouth to not cry out but keeps the rest of my body exposed. after every class i run to the bathroom to masturbate as much as i can before my next class. i was so consumed by my arousal that i wouldnt even close the stall doors, leaving them wide open for anyone to watch. even at night it doesnt stop. i cum so hard in my dreams now that my diaper and bed are soaked through when i wake up because i cum so much. i'll have dreams about coming to school naked and getting done hard by the whole school with mindy leading them in humiliating me. Sometimes ill wake up rubbing my pussy and boobs and find that i rip my diaper off in the middle of the night, i would be so horny

one day, to my horror i hear that the last class of the day, my P.E. class is doing its swimming unit and that we have to go to the pool to get changed into swim suits. but i didnt have any and the teacher said well thats not my problem you will have to go as you are. I felt like a little baby being the only topless girl in the pool and my diaper quickly filled up with pool water, making it bloat up really huge and sag down so half of my butt and the top of my bush were totally visible. i had to spend the first half of cass with both hands on my diaper to hold it up. everyone loved it since it left my boobies out in the open. the boys spent a lot of time swimming around me to rub and squeeze them or reach in and pull on my bush whenever i let my diaper sag a bit much. id gasp and turn turn even redder and pull it back up while they swam away laughing at my expense. i had to struggle hard not to start touching myself but i couldnt afford another punishment. 

the teacher told us to get out and go to the diving board and when i pulled myself out of the water everyone started laughing and pointing at me. my diaper was so soggy it slid entirely past my ass down to my knees. i froze like a deer in headlights letting everyone take in the sight of my naked ass up close before i came to my senses gasped ah im so embarrassed and clasped one hand over my bush and tried to pull my wet diaper up with the other hand slowly by inches. covering my pussy was a mistake since i couldnt help rubbing it a little which made me moan but i was happy my diaper couldnt get any wetter. 

I stood in line and covered my tits since my nipples had gotten hard and pointy and gave everyone ample chance to torment me. theyd slap my assand pull my arms away from my chest to expose my boobies. One of the boys even slipped a hand down the back of my diaper to squeeze my butt and he even slipped a finger into my butthole which made me moan. i was helpless as they slipped my diaper down enough past the top of my bush. I hung my head in shame as i had to let that exposure continue until it was my turn.  They pushed me off the high dive before i was ready, i dove into the waters and i felt my diaper get pushed down my legs and completely off me leaving me naked again. I scrambled out of the water entirely nude and saw my diaper floating in the middle of the pool before I screamed loudly and covered up. The boys all lifted me up in the air and i felt hands all over my body. They grouped me and touched my boobs and rubbed my ass and they spread my legs wide so everyone could get a look at my gapping pussy.

Then the principle walked in and saw me and ask is jenny being a slut again and the entire class said yes and the principle told the boys to bring me to the stage and he called an assembly for the whole school. he brought me out entirely naked  and showed my body to the entire school. He made me go to the front of the stage and apologized for behaving like a slut while everyone took out their phones to record my nudity while i wasnt allowed to cover up. Then he made me get on all fours and spank myself and say that I am a naughty slut please spank me. The spotlight lit up on me and i could feel the heat in my pussy and my face get redder and redder with humiliation until i started spanking myself right on my pussy which made me gasp and moan perversely for the audience. I heard everyone laughing and mocking my degrading display and i heard mindy say wow the baby is nothing more than a moaning whore. she likes playing with herself for us and i say nooooo I cant stop myself. sat on my ass and spread my legs spread eagle for the audience. a spotlight hit my bush which was shiny with cum and illuminated the pink folds of my pussy and even my clit could be easily seen. i pinched and rubbed my clit with one hand and fingering myself furiously with the other. i even started sucking on my tits. hearing myself be labeled an exhibitionist slut and a big baby whore gave me such a rush of both embarrassment and arousal that i knew I would forever be degraded, turned into a little slut girl who gets off on her own humiliation. in surrendering my dignity forever and accepting i would be at the mercy of my classmates forever, I came with the biggest orgasm of my life. I screamed ohgodyes! yes! oh mod im gonna cum. waaa youre all watching me ooooooooooOOOOOH im cumming please watch me cuuuuuuummmmmmmmm! i was too hot and i felt my juices explode from my pussy in long powerful spurts as I squirted all over the stage. I even started to pee myself half way through my orgasm which only made it last longer. My legs were spread eagle to the audience and I even lifted my butt off the ground as my hips bucked wildly and i humped the air for over a minute for the final spay shot out from me and i fell face first into my own cum puddle.

the principle said that I was to be punished further. he tied my hands behind my back so i couldnt defend or cover myself and i began to cry as they all cheered. he said not only would i not be allowed anything but diapers to wear but now my diaper could be taken from me if my teachers thought i misbehaved and any student could touch me all over and finger me and i had to let them and since my hands were tied behind my back and that at the end of the day if i still had my diaper on i would be brought back to the stage, my hands untied and allowed to masturbat efor the whole school until I came. if i was a slut and my diaper was removed, even if it wasn't my fault, I would be lead by my bush back to the stage and made to cum again and again by the football team while sucking their dicks until i learned my lesson. 

i sank to my knees and cried again, resigning myself to my fate, knowing i was made now to be the school's plaything and that was all i would ever be now. as if proving it to myself, i immediately got horny again and started licking my own cum puddle up as i came again, forever a cum slut.