Baby Butters, gets blackmailed. Chapter 1 part 2 available

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Baby Butters, gets blackmailed. Chapter 1 part 2 available

Post by Revengedpirate »

It started on a Monday morning. I was getting changed ready for gym class. It was as I opened my locker I found the hand written message in my locker. It was lying on top of my gym clothes. The strange thing was it was sat neatly on top of them. I’m the only person who has a key to my locker. I didn’t have a clue who had put it there.

I’m Emily Jayne Matthews, I’m fifteen, by the way, I’m red headed, 6 ft tall, skinny, with B cup breasts. I have a cute button nose, blue eyes, look a bit young for my age. But I’m the most popular girl in school. Every guy wants me as their girlfriend, every girl envious of me.

Im kind of bitchy, if you have something about you that is odd, or I think is ugly, I call it butters. I hang with a group who follow and copy everything I do. They want to basically be me. Im the leader top cat, as it were.

Anyway back to my letter. I opened the letter and read it.

Dear Emily, from now on I own you, you will do exactly as you are instructed or you’ll be sorry.

You’re first task is to pants yourself in gym class and make sure everyone sees your panties, if not, there’ll be a big surprise waiting for you when you return to the locker room.

I read it several times, I thought it a practical joke someone was playing on me, so I ignored it, and did gym as normal without pantsing myself.

Oh boy I didn’t see what was coming. I returned to the locker room. Several girls were crowded around an a1 poster which spread across 4 lockers. On the poster was a picture of me, after I had just wet the bed. Fortunately my head was not in the shot. Just the pyjamas I was wearing and my wet bed sheets.

It had happened on Saturday, I had wet the bed but no real reason as to why. I don’t even remember needing the toilet before going to bed that night. Anyway whatever happened, I woke up Saturday soaked through.

But as to the origin of the picture or how it had got there I had no clue.

“That girl has lovely pyjamas” said one of the girls.

“Aww the wittle baby had an accident.” Said Another.

“It’s just some random butters girl.” I said, trying to draw attention away from myself as the girl in the picture.

“Haha, it’s Baby Butters.” Shouted another girl.

Another girl got out a baby pink highlighter and wrote “Baby Butters” over the top, before dragging it out into the hallway and pinning it to the notice board.

All the girls laughed. Someone even knocked on the boys changing room making sure the boys saw it too. I was beet red, but couldn’t tell anyone the true identity of the girl in the picture. I sulkily went back to my locker and opened it.

On top of my clothes was a second note.

I told you, there’d be a surprise for you. Now I’ve got Baby Butters attention, you are to strip naked, put all your clothes in your locker, then shower. Once you’re out of the shower your new uniform will be waiting for you.

As to my identity, I’m sure you’re figuring I’m the girl who first said Baby Butters, or I’m any one of the other girls in this locker room. I’m not, I don’t even go to your school, you’ll figure out my identity eventually, but it’ll be too late to save your dignity, your secrets, or every little detail about you.

If you defy me again, I’ll post the full picture with your face to boot. I’m sure the school would love to know the identity of Baby Butters.

Speak soon little Baby.

I scrunched the note up and threw it in my locker, in anger. I didn’t want me exposed as that girl now pasted to the notice board, so I did as the letter suggested.

I stripped completely naked, and walked into the shower fully nude and without my towel. Knowing every girl in the room staring at my nude form as I walked. I quickly showered and walked back to the locker dreading the moment I would open it.

It creaked open and I peaked inside….
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jimmythehand

Re: Baby Butters, gets blackmailed. Chapter 1

Post by jimmythehand »

It seems I visited the site at just the right time! It's been a little while since we've had a new blackmail story on the board and I like how this one has started.
Mariax

Re: Baby Butters, gets blackmailed. Chapter 1

Post by Mariax »

I'm very interested in seeing where this story is going. Keep it up!
Revengedpirate

Re: Baby Butters, gets blackmailed. Chapter 1 part 2

Post by Revengedpirate »

I was shocked to see it rammed full of clothes, there was a note attached.

“Dear Baby Butters, I’m giving you a choice. You can choose your clothes for the rest of today, however each piece of clothing you choose will be point based.

If for example you wear just the towel you get 1000 points. If you wear a full uniform you get 1 point.

I will know exactly what you are wearing, as each item is specially tagged, it will also give me your points total, you next have form group. Your punishment will determine which lesson you have after.

If you don’t do as you’re told, I have a few more photos you probably don’t want shared. For example the Polaroid picture now stuck to the back of your locker.

Have fun dressing.”

Emily pulled a few clothes out of the way to view the picture. She gasped as soon as she saw it. Emily pulled it off and tore it into pieces before quickly hiding it from everyone in the locker room by throwing it under the enormous pile of clothes.

Emily didn’t care about her punishments she was already being punished enough. What else could her blackmailer do?

Emily dressed in her underwear, thong and bra, long black tights over the top, black converse trainers, black mini skirt, white blouse, school tie and jumper, and then she headed towards her form room after closing her locker.

Emily was slightly worried about what the rest of her day had in store, but the form tutor soon put that out of her mind as he read out a special message.

“Emily Mathews, please come to my desk.” He said.

Curiously Emily walked over to him.

“Emily I have a letter from Mrs Clark, the art teacher, you’re to go to art class now, she wants to see you before you’re lesson starts there in fifteen minutes. Off you go.” Said mr Davies.

Emily left her form room behind and headed for her art class. Emily knocked on the door, and Mrs Clark responded.

“Come in….”
ely

Re: Baby Butters, gets blackmailed. Chapter 1 part 2 available

Post by ely »

the story seems very interesting, although it gives me a thrill as in a thriller in which I identify myself in the role of the protagonist. This is a compliment of course.
nicholsonguy

Re: Baby Butters, gets blackmailed. Chapter 1 part 2 available

Post by nicholsonguy »

don't keep us in suspense more please