KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 35 Added.)

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 29

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 29- The Aftermath

As the students exited the classroom, Jenna was surprised as three people pushed their way into the classroom, 3 fish swimming upstream… Mr. Elba, Mrs. Apgar and Hank Turner.

Mr. Elba made a beeline straight for Gunderson and lit into him over this behavior like a torch dropped into a gasoline tank.

Mrs. Apgar and Hank Turner headed for the two girls, Jenna first since she was on the floor.

“Go see to her,” Jenna’s homeroom and science teacher Mrs. Apgar said, signaling the sexual abuse counselor over towards Emily, still crying in Gunderson’s chair. “Jenna, honey, are you okay?”

Jenna blinked and smiled happy to see Mrs. Apgar, “Yeah, I guess…it could have been worse.”

“Honey, it was awful.” The teacher said. “I tried, but I couldn’t get here fast enough once I realized what was going on.”

As she started to sit up, still wet from the pee, Jenna tried to forgive her teacher, “It’s okay, Mrs. Apgar, I’m glad you’re here.” Jenna’s face scrunched up and she stuck her tongue out a little disgusted when some of Emily’s pee found it’s way into her mouth due to her movement.

“I brought you these,” Mrs. Apgar said, showing Jenna she had two lab coats. “And I’m going to get you a fresh bottle of water from the teachers lounge or a lemonade or coffee or whatever you need to get the taste out of your mouth.”

Hank Turner was consoling Emily as the talk between the History Teacher and the Drama Teacher became more and more heated.

New students had begun entering the room, as the three conversations continued. The third period history kids were prepped and ready, taking pictures the very moment they came through the door to the class.

Mrs. Apgar tossed one of the lab coats to Emily. “Put that on dear,” and then began covering Jenna with the other one.

Hank Turner started to cover the crying girl with the lab coat, when a familiar and evil voice spoke from the doorway.

“I don’t think that’s in the spirit of this fundraiser,” acting principal Ritaworth sneered. “And I don’t think I’ll allow it.”

Turner looked furiously at the acting principal and walked over to her, as Mrs. Apgar helped Jenna to her feet. The two watched in shock as he punched Ritaworth square in the jaw.

“I don’t think I allow you.” He said as she fell to the floor. “Feel free to press charges, at least I’ll be able to live with myself over it.”

The conversation between Elba and Gunderson screeched to a halt at this. All the students in the classroom started aiming their phones at Hank Turner as he walked towards the center of the room and pulled a desk over. He climbed on the desk, reached up, and yanked the classroom camera out of the ceiling mount.

“In for a penny, in for a pound.” He said looking straight at Mr. Gunderson as he climbed down. “Come on you two,” He motioned to Emily and Jenna… and Mrs. Apgar by extension. “Let’s get you to the drama room and see how much of this damage we can undo. He got his arm around Emily’s lab coat covered waist and headed for the door. Stopping briefly to look at the heap on the floor that was acting principal Ritaworth. “You can bill me for this.” He tossed the camera at her with enough venom in his throw that when it missed her and hit the floor it broke into several pieces. He didn’t stop to look, but continued out the door with Emily.

Jenna and Mrs. Apgar were heading in the same direction, when Jenna stopped at the corner of the desk. She had seen Mr. Gunderson’s phone there and took a moment to look at the flurry of incoming text messages. It was on silent, so they just appeared with no sound. Jenna smiled and continued out the door. The last message she read was from Mr. Gunderson’s wife, it seems that his marriage was going to be history. “Larry, I’m filing for Divorce RIGHT NOW,” is what the message said.

Unaware of the message, but satisfied in the actions of Hank Turner, Mr. Elba decided he didn’t need to ride the history teacher much harder.

“Gunderson, you’ve always been a bully ever since we were kids and went to this damn school… but here’s the trick, moron. I know where the bodies are buried.” He turned to walk out, but stopped and turned back. “That’s not a threat, it’s a promise.”

Mr. Elba’s last action in the history class was to extend his hand and offer to help Mrs. Ritaworth up. As she reached for him, he retracted his hand. “You know, Mrs. Acting Principal, I do know a thing or two about acting. You suck at it.”

The Drama teacher walked out the door and closed it with a bang.

This whole damn thing was his stupid idea. It was a gamble it felt like it was paying off. He knew there would be some hinky shit along the way. He hadn’t thought it would be that bad. His short sightedness was his own attempt to bluff himself. It was time to call that bluff. …and since the website was down with no chance of giving refunds, he started thinking now might be the time cash out.

While the girls and their protectors headed for the drama room, Mr. Elba went to the Technologies classroom. At least 3 of the school board members were down there, it was time for a new plan for his nude plan.
Thank You For Reading My Stories.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 30

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 30- The Transition

Emily wasn’t part of the drama class this period, but today she would be. Normally she would be in Mr. Morris’s math class along with Lauren Wasnotski, who also wasn’t there. Lauren was the cheerleader who had caused Jenna so much trouble on Friday and girlfriend of Jacob who actually was in the drama class this period. As she walked to the drama room supported by Hank Turner the sexual assault counselor, she gave that information to him and sent a student to the attendance office to see Ms. Carol to send a note to Mr. Morris clearing the schedule alteration and keeping Emily out of trouble.

Jenna, not far behind the two, guided by Mrs. Apgar who most certainly was in the wrong place at the time, started to think she may have misjudged her father’s friend after his behavior in her home on Sunday.

The bell rang and Mrs. Apgar had to excuse herself. She did have to teach a class which had at least one drama student in it. She was afraid the students would become unruly if she wasn’t there, Jenna being near the safety of the Drama classroom and within sight of the other two was safer now.

She understood, thanked her thoughtful teacher and let Mrs. Apgar go to help the other students. After what had happened and the spectacle that had been created during Mr. Gunderson’s class, there were around 40 students in the school who would need the assistance of the good ones like Mrs. Apgar. Luckily, Jenna realized, since this was one of the two drama periods a little over a third of the naked students would be together in what she hoped was a safe place. It hadn’t been safe on Friday, but Mr. Elba’s actions today made her feel like today it might be.

Once inside the classroom, Jenna felt weird for a host of reasons, none the least of which she was now partially clothed by the lab coat in a room full of otherwise naked students.

The class had been without an adult in the room for a moment or two, so they launched into a hundred questions when the only authority figure they saw was Hank Turner-who had been introduced to them before homeroom.

Turner encouraged the two girls to go to the dressing room and clean up the best they could, but Jenna opted to stay in the class for now. Emily began to head towards the dressing room, but then decided to stay with Jenna as she felt safer not alone.

The class discussed with Turner and the girls abut what they had all experienced. Some of them wishing to be done with the fundraiser and not really caring about the status of the musical. While none had faced the level of activity that Jenna and Emily had, most had been forced to show off and pose in various ways throughout each of their previous classes. Several of the students had been coaxed into masturbation acts in front of their classmates. Cassie, the only freshman girl in the class, told of how she had been passed from student to student in her last class to be touched and fondled.

Surprising Jenna, Jacob was even having a hard time with everything. The novelty of being naked had worn off during the first period when he was asked to jerk off for his fellow students…while he had played it off and asked for assistance from other students, it was not jus the girls his teacher had allowed to come up and pump him, but also boys. He penis had become red and chaffed. Some of the boys (and girls) had squeezed too hard or pulled too hard and he was definitely in pain, but not allowed to go to the nurse. Hank let him go to the nurse at this point, as it was the only appropriate solution.

The tone in the room had become very different than it was on Friday. There was no longer a mixture of nerves and excitement. It was very much fear. The students knew that after what had happened to Jenna, the Drama Club President and Emily, the school had been given permission to up their activities.

A handful of the students asked if they could put some of their clothes back on…even if only for this class. That was a request that Hank Turner had to deny. There was still a classroom camera on in the drama room. While his actions upstairs in the history room would have been simple enough to recreate, those actions would be unmotivated now…and outside of the spirit of the innocent intention of the fundraiser.

There was a small commotion outside the classroom. Turner assumed that this was it and the acting principal had spoken to the resource office and was there to get him.

That was not the case. It was several of the other drama club kids from other classes. Still naked, but now here among friends. Mr. Elba had been having the students tracked down and pulled out of their classes, sending them down to the drama class for a meeting.

This batch of students included Carly, who walked straight to Jenna to give her a hug. Jenna held her at bay for a second, warning her friend that she had not cleaned up yet and was still covered in urine and other fluid…Carly was not dissuaded from her action.

The batch of nude students continue to trickle in and find seats or stand along the edges.

Jenna took it upon herself to grab the book from Mr. E’s office and start doing a headcount attendance check for Drama Club. Their teacher wasn’t there yet to tell her do it, but she knew it had to be done. As she emerged from the office, and looked at the room full of her naked peers, she shrugged off the lab coat. The room applauded her as she stepped up to the rostrum on the small raised stage in their drama room to take attendance. There was no humiliation, derision or embarrassment in this applause. They were applauding her strength to continue on in the face of adversity.

Jenna looked out in the crowd and over to Emily. She gave her friend a smile and made a gesture meant to signify that this applause was for both of them. Emily, still in her lab coat, smiled back at Jenna with relief and appreciation.

Scanning the room to make check attendance, Jenna spoke up to the masses, “You can keep talking, but keep it down to a murmur. I don’t know everyone just yet and if I call a name, I need to make sure they hear it.”

The drama club complied. It wasn’t hard to keep the volume down. They truly did want to talk about their experiences with their friends, showing support and expressing anger… but the looks and postures told stories. While Carly was driven to hug Jenna, there was very little touching apart from hands to hands with squeezes of support. They had known touching during the 2 periods and change thus far, their bodies wanted a little less of that now.

Jenna did indeed need to ask for a few names, but for the most part was able to find all the students she needed. There were only two missing, by her count and she knew them both: Jacob-who had gone to the nurse’s office, and Sarah- the pixie cut blonde who had become a fast friend in these difficult times.

With the fundraiser website down, Jenna didn’t know where Sarah would have been. She beckoned Turner over.

“I’m missing one student. I need to find her. I’m going to the attendance office to see where she is and bring her here.” Jenna told the man with a severe degree of urgency in her voice.

He agreed with a nod of his head, “Good luck, Jenna. Bring her home.”

With that she was off on her mission. Heading out of the class and down to Ms. Carol in desperately seeking Sarah.

NOTE:Skip the comments and continue straight to the next part by clicking this link: viewtopic.php?p=8054#p8054
Last edited by AllieNF on Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 28 Added.)

Post by AllieNF »

Executionus wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:48 am This part definitely shifted the entire tone of the story into a harsh new direction. It even stated it flatly at the end: The drama kids were no longer eye candy being sexualized, they were now targets of abuse for cruelty's sake alone. To be honest I tend to lose interest when stories shift from tension, adrenaline, and embarrassment to outright suffering, misery, and degradation instead, because for me it desexualizes the entire situation. I'm hoping there's some blowback in the next few parts (such as earning sympathy, respect, and protection from more of the student body than what's been shown thus far).
I don't disagree with you. That's why I stopped watching the Walking Dead once Negan arrived. It became very obvious to me when I finished Part 28, that there needed to be a swing. And it lead me to an idea. We've talked along the way about the control that Jenna had over her own actions and how that had been something that was enjoyably in flux from time to time... I'm toying with something that amplifies that. I hope.

Writing this has been a journey of discovery. Some moments may be dark, but there will always be light. I like my characters too much for that to be otherwise.
fluffy94

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 30 Added.)

Post by fluffy94 »

While the story may have taken a dark turn, it also shows human nature. Some people can take something that was only supposed to be a little embarrassing and turn it into something much worse. I am happy to see some of the teachers stand up for and protect the drama students and that the drama teacher is realizing his mistake. Don't be discouraged by the negative criticism, but keep writing as you see fit. You cannot make everyone happy.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

AllieNF wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:37 pm That's why I stopped watching the Walking Dead once Negan arrived.
This isn't relevant or anything, but I just wanted to comment that I have a profound hatred for the overused zombie movie/show cliché of "the humans are the REAL monsters".

I'm definitely interested in seeing how the rest of this day goes after this hard reset the drama class is attempting. I also greatly enjoyed the fate of the sociopath principal, and watching Hank Turn-her into a floor rug.
AllieNF

Post by AllieNF »

fluffy94 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:23 pm While the story may have taken a dark turn, it also shows human nature. Some people can take something that was only supposed to be a little embarrassing and turn it into something much worse. I am happy to see some of the teachers stand up for and protect the drama students and that the drama teacher is realizing his mistake. Don't be discouraged by the negative criticism, but keep writing as you see fit. You cannot make everyone happy.
Thank You. I've been quite happy with where this going and In the end, I'm the one that matters. Though it's great getting any feedback to stoke the fires of my ego. :) Thank You!
AllieNF

Post by AllieNF »

Executionus wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:06 am
AllieNF wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:37 pm That's why I stopped watching the Walking Dead once Negan arrived.
This isn't relevant or anything, but I just wanted to comment that I have a profound hatred for the overused zombie movie/show cliché of "the humans are the REAL monsters".
I opened the can. No worries. I agree with you. I stay away from most things that involve "zombies." ...For a while, I thought the Walking Dead was a good exploration of group dynamics...and then it was just silly. but... that's probably enough said on all that.

Executionus wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:06 am I'm definitely interested in seeing how the rest of this day goes after this hard reset the drama class is attempting. I also greatly enjoyed the fate of the sociopath principal, and watching Hank Turn-her into a floor rug.
Well played. Turn-Her into a floor rug... well played.
AllieNF

Post by AllieNF »

Author's Note: The next section is taking a little longer than I anticipated. It went a little different in my initial pass than I thought it would. I'm going to take another day with it and hope to get it posted tomorrow. Thank You for your patience.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 31

Post by AllieNF »

Author's Note: This probably should have been several smaller chapters...but I did what I did.

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 31- The Mission

Ms. Carol was actually happy to see Jenna when she arrived at the attendance office. She had the seen the feed from Mr. Gunderson’s history class, and she was worried that Jenna would have been unable or unwilling to continue the day’s activities.

Sure, Ms. Carol was a little less happy to see one of the nicer students with her hair in varying states of dryness due and skin that had been written on in such a vulgar and distasteful way… but knowing Jenna was still up, moving and naked meant that the things had not reached the lowest point.

“Hey, Ms. Carol,” Jenna started…

“You are really late for class this time Jenna.” The clerk interrupted.

“No…no, I’m not late. I’m looking for someone.” Jenna shot back quickly.

“Okay, that’s good. Who are we looking for?” Ms. Carol asked getting her fingers ready to type.

“Sarah.” Jenna said.

As the fingers did the walking, Ms. Carol inquired further, “Sarah who?”

This stumped Jenna, she had never gotten Sarah’s last name. “Sarah…Sarah… um… Freshman. She’s in Mr. Morris’s home room.”

“Oh…okay.” Ms. Carol started working some magic.

Jenna cursed herself a little bit. She’d looked her up on the fundraiser website on Sunday night. She’d seen the name in the attendance book for the dram club just a few minutes ago…but she didn’t know it. She couldn’t remember it.

“Sarah Legens.” The clerk offered.

That hit. “Yes,” Jenna replied, “That’s her.”

“Gym with Coach Morgan.”

“Thanks!” Jenna tossed the appreciation out as she turned and headed for the door.

Ms. Carol called out to her. “Oh, Pussylicker…,” she laughed slightly.

Jenna turned back with her hand on the knob, a little annoyed but she was willing to overlook the epithet. Ms. Carol was on her side. The entire scenario was absurd. Letting her ‘friends’ and support group have a little fun with it might be therapeutic. “Yes Ms. Carol?” She said with a voice that denoted respect, but a face that screamed eat shit and die.

Ms. Carol was already writing something on a paper on her desk, she spoke without looking up. “You’re going to need a hall pass because you didn’t come in here with one and I’m writing a note to have Ms. Sarah excused from class…because you might need that too.”

Jenna was embarrassed for a moment. Ms. Carol was one of the good ones. Thoughtful and a step ahead, it seemed. She was definitely on the right side of this whole ordeal.

When the papers were presented, Jenna took them graciously and with much appreciation, “Thank You,” she said, smiling at Ms. Carol, but starting to move again with her urgency. There’s no telling what that brute football coach had planned for the cute naked freshman girl.

The gym wasn’t far and the adrenaline was starting to push Jenna faster than she expected. Once she realized which class Sarah was in, …who’s class Sarah was in…there really wasn’t much time to waste. There had often been rumors about things that Coach Morgan might or might have done with some of the cheerleaders. Most people had brushed aside such rumors because the football team was a sense of pride for the school and often won their games. Jenna didn’t really know the win loss record because she didn’t care about such things. Jacob was proud of the record and was happy with him, but Jenna was just as happy that she’d never had Coach Morgan for class.

By virtue of his seniority Coach Morgan’s classes were usually held in the bigger of the two gyms. They were really one huge room, but a towering row of fold out bleachers made a separation. There was an airwall as well, so three gym classes could be taught at once. Jenna had long suspected that was just the school’s way of hiring more coaches.

After checking both sides of the big gym and seeing no one, she found the Cheerleading Coach, Mrs. Baxter with her small assemblage of students in the little gym.

There were cheers for Jenna as she walked in the room. Still fully naked and covered with nasty and vulgar messages written on her body in several colors of marker. Some of the students began chanting slut…some chose whore. Neither faction had chosen to be classy.

“Coach Baxter,” Jenna spoke, only kind of interrupting here, “where did Coach Morgan take his class?”

“Both he and Weir decided to go for a Neighborhood Jog today.” The woman’s reply was dry and curt, and then she was back to her duties.

As Jenna reached the door to exit the little gym, Coach Baxter had one final thing to say Jenna. “Good luck, pussylicker.” And the class burst into laughter.

Jenna pushed the door hard, slamming it open. Angry at the words. Angry at the situation. Determined to complete her mission. She made quick work of the hallway and taking a deep breath, pushed open the door and walked outside of the school.

The Neighborhood Jog was something generally reserved for the sports teams. Most of the teams do it several times a season. It’s a 1-mile-and-change path that goes through parts of three developments and 1 apartment complex neighboring the school. It circles around the middle school and meanders back to the high school down a sidewalk by the county building, which houses all the government offices for the county. The path is used frequently enough that it’s marked by signs.

Once a semester the gym classes will do the Neighborhood Jog. The students expected to complete the course twice before the end of class. That usually means they have to run a fair bit of it at a good clip.

The Neighborhood Jog is a chore in sneakers, but today Sarah was being forced to run it in bare feet. Not just bare feet, bare everything.

Jenna was doing the math in her head given what time she thought it was, how close would they be to finishing the first circuit? Where they might be in the circuit at all. It was during these calculations that she started to get mad. Furious that the coach would decide to do an outdoor run today when he had naked students in his classes. …except, of course, that’s exactly why he did it. That made it worse to Jenna. This was planned. This was specific. This was an attack. How dare he force that little girl to be naked outside in public…

…and then Jenna realized, so was she.

The pavement of the parking lot beneath her feet was warm and rough. She felt the discomfort with every footfall and she wasn’t even running. The sun on her naked body was warm…and was probably doing wonders for drying the last bits of Emily’s urine. As she neared the road where Coaches Morgan and Weir were standing, she saw the people slowing down as they were driving by and heard the honks of the cars. The discomfort of her feet, the brightness on her body, and now knowing that she was seen by others outside of the microcosm of her school not on a screen somewhere but within yards…

It was the honks that first alerted Coach Morgan to Jenna’s presence. He had looked around to see what they were honking at and his eyes fell upon the naked student, her body scribbled with phrases untoward and unseemly. …and he laughed.

All of this was serving to increase the sense of humiliation that had begun sneaking into Jenna, but it also pushed her resolve stronger.

“How far out are they?” She called out to the football coach.

“Can’t tell.” He smirked. “Everyone runs at different speeds.”

Jenna could tell he was full of shit. He knew it. She knew it. Coach Weir knew it because she laughed.

“I have a pass to take Sarah Legens to the office.” Jenna stated, raising the pass in her hand, both passes.

The old coach smiled again. “Just missed them. Started the second round a few minutes ago.”

Even if Jenna took off now to catch them, she couldn’t. Sarah would finish the second lap…and if Jenna took off trying to catch them, she’d be giving the people another target to look at. Coach Morgan smiled wider with a grin that knew he had her by the proverbial balls. …And then he laughed.

If a naked teenage girl carefully making her barefoot way upon broken pavement on a quickly warming parking lot could go ballistic, that is what Jenna did.

“How dare you endanger the life of that poor girl by sending off school property with a bunch of hormonal high school boys! You feckless cretinous bastard!” She launched herself onto the strip of grass where the two coaches stood expecting to wail on the football coach, a man who outsized her many times over. He stuck his hand out grasping her shoulder, stopping Jenna in her tracks.

“Relax sweetie.” He said, “I told them not to touch the poor girl.”

Coach Weir laughed.

Jenna wasn’t certain what to do. Her car was in the parking lot, she could actually see it, but without pockets in her birthday suit, she didn’t have her keys. She looked angrily at the two coaches breaking free of the old man’s grip, and stepped closer to the road. She stuck out her thumb to hitch a ride.

It wasn’t even a second later that Elwood the maintenance man pulled one of the district vans to a stop.

Elwood Brown had always been a pleasure to see and talk too. He was not connected with any specific school in the district, but he worked the entire district as a maintenance and grounds overseer. Jenna had known him since elementary school. He did a few presentations throughout the years where he lectured the students on their abuse and misuse of the buildings and grounds. She had seen him at several of her shows over the years. He was always very pleasant. Surely, he could help.

“Mr. Brown,” she hollered, “I need a ride along the Neighborhood Jog path, I have to help a friend.”

Her tone and insistence, as she was already making her way to the van’s passenger door, made turning her down less of an option. He knew she was naked, and he knew why, but that didn’t even factor into it. A girl he’d known for years seemed shaken to the core and needed his help, and by golly he’d help her

He pressed the button to unlock the door.

“Hop in Jenna, it’s not cozy, but it’ll get you there.” He called from the open window in the van.

Jenna noticed the coaches looking at her disapprovingly shaking their heads.

Coach Morgan called out as the Jenna closed the door, “If she doesn’t finish the course, she’ll take a zero for the day.”

She flipped them the middle finger, and they had just long enough to see it and get indignant about as the van peeled out heading in the direction of the middle school.

The rescue mission was not going as well as Jenna had hoped, but at least it was moving.

Jenna explained things to Mr. Brown as they quickly drove. The speed limit was not obeyed as well as it would have been under normal circumstances.

It wasn’t long before they came upon the first group of kids. The stragglers… mostly freshman and a few seniors. One of those seniors was Roger, from Mrs. Apgar’s home room. He was hobbling a little and looked like he’d taken a punch. Jenna would remember to ask him in science 5th period.

The van kept moving, it never broke stride. They were looking for a naked blonde girl with a pixie cut, and all those students were fully clothed.

Jenna was partially hanging out the window looking at each upcoming group of people she saw. She knew her upper torso was visible. She heard whistles from folks passing by, saw a few gardeners stopping dead in their tracks, and heard a few more honks.

That’s when she saw the group ahead. It was about six senior guys all surrounding Sarah forcing her to continue on.

As they got nearer, Jenna and Mr. Brown could hear the shouting and derogatory comments. They saw the boys smacking her ass as she jogged the best she could.

Mr. Brown drove the van straight in front of the group and into a driveway that crossed the sidewalk, blocking their path.

Jenna was out of the van before it stopped and she put herself between the boys and Sarah. They became vocally indignant, but when Elwood Brown stepped out of the van, they knew it was over. He pulled the boys aside and started taking their names.

Sarah was in tears as Jenna started guiding her to the passenger seat.

“Are you okay, Sarah?” Jenna asked the younger girl. “Did anything happen?”

Sarah held her tears for a moment…and told her story.

The jog, at first, had been mostly teasing and smacking her ass, touching and pinching on her. Nothing that hadn’t happened at the school already. Most of the kids had hung back from that behavior. It was just these few seniors. The Freshman had almost all been shaken sober by the feed of Jenna and Emily from their History class. Several students were telling them to stop. One of the boys got his hand a little too far between Sarah’s legs, and Roger had punched him. A fight had broken out and Roger did not fare well in it.

The seniors had picked her up and ran ahead, trying to put distance between them and the younger more well-behaved kids.

“Oh Jenna, I was so scared,” were the final words to Sarah’s story.

“Me too Sarah,” Jenna consolingly replied, hugging the poor crying girl as she sat in the van.

Mr. Brown came up behind them. “Get in the car Jenna, we gotta get this girl to the finish line.”

The van was moving again. Jenna sitting in the back on a ladder her feet surrounded by buckets and tools. She sat close enough to the front seat so she could hold Sarah’s hand.

“I’m gonna drop you off at the end of the school grounds,” the drive said, “so you can finish the jog and get for your class, okay?”

Sarah nodded.

“And then I’ll meet you at the door, and head to the drama room.”

Sarah nodded at that too.

The van pulled over to the shoulder at the corner of the school, less than a football field from the coaches and most likely a full 10 minutes or more ahead of the nearest kids. Sarah got out and started walking as best she could. Her feet were tender after the ordeal and it showed.

Jenna thanked Mr. Brown as he drove the final stretch to the front doors of the school and dropped her off. He exited the van as well, he had business in the school that needed to be attended too now that the side trip was over. …and he wanted to be ready if the coaches gave Sarah a hard time.

Jenna looked at the maintenance man, and she looked off to Sarah finally completing her path and heading towards the safety of the school. Jenna wasn’t even thinking that she was still naked outside.
She was definitely thinking that Sarah was naked and it was a point of concern…but she, herself? It barely registered.

Sarah met the two on the sidewalk. “Let’s go in Jenna.”

The older girl nodded and turned to Mr. Brown once more. “Thank You…a lot. Like a lot a lot. Okay?”

The man smiled with a giggle. “You’re welcome a lot a lot.”

She gave him a hug and made sure she put her body in a way that he truly felt it. It wasn’t much, but it was something extra she could give.

He smiled…and then Sarah ran up to him and did the same.

Elwood Brown had saved the day in a very real manner of speaking. Neither girl would forget that. Not all heroes wear capes, some wear tool belts. That’s a thought that made Jenna smile.

The hugging ended, “Been a long time since I got hugs like that.” He exclaimed to the two naked girls. “You two better get your asses to the drama room.”

Indeed, they needed too. The period would be over soon and the drama club would probably dissipate to their normal classes again.

As the two entered the school building and were finally inside again, heading for the safety of the drama room and all the other nude students, Jenna was silently happy. In a moment the Drama Club would all be together again. She had done all she could to bring all the students of her flock back together. Now it was time to find out what strength they had in that number and what Mr. Elba had planned for the rest of the day.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 32

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 32- The Plan

Mr. Elba was talking to the students in the drama room. His entire drama club was in front of him, except for two girls and one boy, and they were all naked. Completely. Nearly 40 students; boys and girls; freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Each one without a stitch of clothes.

There were four other people in the room, all of whom were clothed. The sexual assault counselor, Hank Turner, was standing stoically by the door keeping people out. Kevin, a student from the technologies department and two school board members were the other three.

“Kids, Look…” Mr. Elba called out to the group silencing the chatter that had been rampant before he had entered the room halfway through the class, about 10 minutes after Jenna left on her mission. “I’m going to start with a quick apology and promise there’s more where that came from when time permits. I’m sorry.”

The pause wasn’t meant to be long. It wasn’t meant to be as silent as was it was. The unchanging faces of the angry, hurt and scared crowd only served to unnerve the teacher a little more.

“I am sorry.” He continued, “But there’s very little I can do at this point. You WILL remain nude for the remainder of today.”

The drama club was audibly displeased at this, but Mr. Elba kept control of the room by continuing quickly and with strength of purpose. “Legally, we’re bound because of the terms we put forth and because of the amount of money involved at this point. As much as I hate what happened with Jenna and Emily, it caused a huge spike not only in people watching, but also in money being donated to the fundraiser.”

Again, there was an outburst which he quelled.

“…But I’m not willing to let that happen again.” The drama teacher pounded his fist on his rostrum to punctuate that one, “So, I need to update you on a few changes from our end and a plan for how we are going to handle lunches and the rest of the day.”

Mr. Elba motioned to Kevin, who timidly stepped up onto the stage.

“This is Kevin, some of you probably know him. He’s been one of the main students working on and running the fundraiser website. I’m going to let him talk and explain what’s happened on that side…,” and after that introduction had completed, Mr. Elba stepped back to give the student the spotlight.

“The site didn’t just crash. It imploded. To allow people to see the rooms from the school cams, it wasn’t just links, we had to fully integrate that system which was never intended to be flipped around like a channel from a remote. It doesn’t matter which room you go to look now; it just flips through all the rooms ever 3-5 seconds. That’s even if you view it on the district site. The amount of traffic and the way that people were interacting with the code changed the code… that part fell first and it’s very likely that only those of us in the school saw…,” Kevin was unsure how to continue. “…the last bit… the thing from Emily.”

Emily was embarrassed a new at the vague mention. Kevin was looking right at her when said and now everyone else was too. She tried to shrink.

“Now, the thing is this,” Kevin continued. “When the site crashed because of the traffic, it shut down the donations side too. Froze it where it was.”

Mr. Elba interjected, “The money donated so far can be drawn, it’s ours…and if the site doesn’t go back up, we don’t have to give a refund. Legally even now without the site, we have fulfilled our obligation to those watching from home. Looking at the total, we could end theoretically end the fundraiser now, but you’ll all still need to remain naked until the final bell to fulfill what we said would happen.”

There was a murmur from the crowd. This was certainly a good thing.

Jacob, who had re-entered silently a few moments early from the nurse’s office, holding a wrapped ice pack on his exposed penis asked the question, “How much have we made?”

The answer from Mr. Elba came quickly, “A little more than $48,000…before all the in-school cash donations.

“Holy Crap!” Jacob exclaimed, “that’s like more than 10 times what we were asking per student….at that rate we should be naked for two weeks!”

Most of the group laughed, some were shocked and responding negatively.

Mrs. Dugan, one of the school board members, spoke up, “That’s been discussed.”

Her comment was quickly silenced by Mr. Elba. The drama club felt whiplash from the moment, and the teacher continued talking. “We need to take control of today…so we’re going to do something a little unorthodox…and very much within our theater roots.”

The attention of the student was now fully drawn to their teacher. He was inviting the two board members up to the stage and Kevin was pushed to the back a little.

“It came to my attention that Carly can actually do an impression of Mrs. Ritaworth…which is quite good,” the teacher continued. “So, and you haven’t been told yet Jacob…but you’re involved.”

Jacob looked confused but shrugged an affirmative.

“Many of you don’t know, but Mrs. Ritaworth is in the Nurse’s office right now, after having been punched in the face-deservedly- by Mr. Turner. Jacob will go back down to the Nurse’s office on some pre-text and make sure she stays there. …Since she’s made a big deal out of what’s supposed to happen at lunch, we’re going to slide Carly into the office to make an announcement that cancels lunch in the lunchroom in favor of an exhibition in the theater… for anyone who wants to ogle the naked students. Once the students are there, we’re going to lock them in and not put on a show. We have some old Disney Nature films that we’ll present on the big screen instead.” The group of students began another murmur at this but Mr. Elba continued. “This will allow you to eat your lunch in peace with the students who were not planning to be negative, insulting or humiliating to you.”

He did allow the club to respond positively to that.

“Furthermore,” he continued, “At the end of the Announcement. Carly is going to ‘accidentally’ leave the mic on and give a very unhinged rant as Mrs. Ritaworth, which will force the board to remove her from her post immediately. …Of course, she’s actually in the Nurses office so will claim it wasn’t her, and cast doubt on her mental health, as we will all attest to the fact that we heard her.”

There was much laughter and cheering from the group.

“By the time we get to second lunch, we will have pissed off half the student in the rest of the school but have also canceled the lunch ordeal. To prevent any of you from being in the lunch room during B Lunch, you may eat here or skip eating and just hang out here.”

More confused murmurs from the students.

“And the rest of the day will be run as normal…except you’ll be nude.”

Mr. Turner spoke up at this point, before the group devolved into chatter. “Here’s the deal though, you don’t have to take any shit anymore from any of the other students or teachers. Now that we’ve seen what they’re capable of…we aren’t going to allow that.”

“And neither are we.” Added Mrs. Dugan from the school board. “Mr. Turner will be made acting principal for at least the remainder of the day. By the end of the first lunch, he will make an announcement requesting respectful behavior from all of the students and teachers.”

“We’re going to tell them if they touch you, you’ll touch back. …Meaning you’ll hit them. There will be no actions taken against you.” Mr. Turner added.

Mrs. Dugan moved to continue, “And as long as that has an effect on the students and teachers, that the rest of the day moves forward with little to no incident, we will discuss terms regarding a lengthened period of nudity for you students based on the amount of money gathered so far.”

The uproar this created from the students was expected, but still surprising in magnitude and decibel level. It was this moment that Jenna and Sarah re-entered the room.

Mr. Elba quieted the group down with a whistle. “Look, we’ll talk more about that after the last class. We have just a few minutes to pull this off now, so Carly, Mrs. Dugan and Mr. Turner will head for the office to work with Ms. Carol and make the announcement. Jacob, get back to the nurse’s office and do some improv man. If you have A lunch you’ll stay here. Those of you with B lunch will have to go to your fourth period class. Feign stomach aches if things get awkward in your classes or just fucking leave the classroom. We’ll straighten it out. The administration is about to swing in our favor gang. The rest of today should be easy.”

Jenna didn’t know what the hell was going on, but since she and Sarah had A lunch, things would be made clear to them shortly.