SCP-E7004 - The Flasher

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
SDS

SCP-E7004 - The Flasher

Post by SDS »

Code: Select all

login details--- accepted. 
Clearance level --- 3
Welcome to the foundation database researcher.

Item #: SCP-E7004 - (The Flasher)

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-E7004 is to be kept in a standard residential containment facility with an area of no less than 25 square meters. No special security measures are needed, but standard unmonitored surveillance is advised for research purposes. SCP-E7004 must be provided with all basic necessities.

Requests for luxuries and entertainment should be granted in most cases as long as SCP-E7004 remains cooperative with the foundation. Such luxuries should be used as incentives and rewards for cooperation with testing and good behaviour. SCP-E7004 should be allowed access to an outdoor containment facility at least twice a week for exercise and well being. It has been advised that SCP-E7004 should only be in contact with female members of staff unless for authorised testing procedures.

Description: SCP-E7004 appears to be a young woman of ██ years. All tests both medical and intellectual have found no anomalies with a subject of her age. Her appearance is that of a slim, pale skinned girl with dark hair of caucasian ethnicity. Height: 5’2 Weight: 90.3 lbs. Outwardly SCP-E7004 appears to be an average girl for her age and has been quite cooperative with agents so far. However she has shown signs of extreme shyness and her quiet nature has sometimes made interviews difficult. SCP-E7004 refers to herself as Carrie █████.

SCP-E7004’s anomalous properties manifest in the presence of a male human between the ages of 13 to 17 that the subject perceives as older than a child but younger than an adult; any and all clothing, accessories and covering that SCP-E7004 is currently wearing will vanish in a flash of light. Microscopic searching has found no trace of the object in the room from disintegration or similar destructive methods. Teleporting of the object, has also mostly been ruled out after testing using tracking chips built into the clothing. It is theorised that the object is instead converted into light energy during the process. Testing has shown the more clothing that disappeared the brighter the flash produced.

SCP-E7004 reacts very poorly to live testing due to the high level of embarrassment involved. For SCP-E7004’s emotional and mental well being it is advised that testing should not be carried out more than once every two weeks without prior permission from a head researcher.

Procurement info: SCP-E7004 was brought to our attention after an online video was leaked of the subject. The video showed SCP-E7004 in the corridor of what is believed to be ███████ High School in ████████. The subject was experiencing high levels of emotional distress brought on by her lack of clothing in a public place. The subject is seen trying to cover herself with a rucksack which after few seconds also disappeared in a bright flash of light. The official school report was changed to a case of extreme bullying and all videos of the said incident have since been deleted from the public domain. SCP-E7004 was removed from her parents custody on ██-██-2019 by our agents.

Interviews with the subject and her biological parents have shown no prior anomalies before the incident as described above.

Interview - 1 - ██-██-2019

Interview with SCP-E7004 shortly after being moved into containment.

Interviewer DR - ██████ Miller.

Dr Miller - Good Morning SCP-E7004. How are you feeling today?

SCP-E7004 - I want to go home.

Dr Miller - I’m afraid that isn’t possible SCP-E7004. I’m going to ask you a few questions is that ok?

SCP-E7004 - My name’s Carrie. Yes, I guess so.

Dr Miller - Can you tell me about what happened last week at school?

< SCP-E7004 looks uncomfortable and doesn't make eye contact with the interviewer or speak for a few minutes. >

SCP-E7004 - Do I have to? It’s really embarrassing.

Dr Miller - Yes SCP-E7004 we just want to find out about your ability.

SCP-E7004 - Can you cure me?

Dr Miller - … Perhaps. Now tell me what happened.

SCP-E7004- Well...I was In school and I was just leaving gym class and then it happened.

Dr Miller - Tell me what happened in as much detail as possible please.

SCP-E7004- I was...I...My clothes just…

< SCP-E7004 subject is showing high levels of emotional distress >

Dr Miller - Would you prefer to write it down?

SCP-E7004 - yes... yes please Doctor

< Interview terminated and subject supplied with scribing equipment See: Report SCP-E7004-R1 for details>

File: SCP-E7004-R1

I had been feeling lightheaded all day but apart from that it had been a normal day in school. After gym class while I changing Karen and Amila started to tease me again. I hate them two, but tried to ignore them like I usually do. They were laughing at my underwear calling me a little baby for wearing childish knickers. I hate being smaller than the other girls in my class. I remember feeling hotter and hotter as they laughed at me. I started crying. I changed quickly and ran out of the locker room to be away from them as quickly as possible. The corridor was packed and suddenly I started to feel very hot again, claustrophobic even, I’ve never felt like that before. It almost felt like I was drowning and then… well then poof! I saw a flash of light, at first I thought it was a camera but then I felt a sudden chill through my body. I was naked, fully butt naked and surrounded by everyone I knew! It was horrible, everyone was laughing at me, pointing. All these kids that knew me for years and now saw every inch of my body. I tried to cover with my backpack but that vanished too! I don’t even wear a two piece in public as I’m so shy about my breasts or lack of… but everyone saw them. I was crying in a total panic as I ran for the bathroom. They could all see my bum, I didnt have enough hands to cover myself. Someone even slapped it on the way past, all I had to cover my privates were my hands everything I tried to grab vanished.. Everyone saw me! The younger kids, the older kids, my bullies, my friends even my cousin in the year below. I don’t remember the rest of the day, I think I fainted. I don’t remember getting to the bathroom! God everyone saw me…

< The writing gets shaky near the end of the note and the paper is tear stained>

Testing Log - Session 1.

Test log 001:
Subject: 13 year old boy
Clothing: underwear, bra jeans, T-shirt, socks and shoes.
Result: Medium flash of light, E7004 left naked and embarrassed. She shrieks and covers herself.
Findings: No change to notes.

Test log 002:
Subject: 20 year old man
Result: No light produced,E7004 remains fully clothed.

Test log 003:
Subject: A 9 year old boy
Result: No light produced, E7004 remains fully clothed.

Test log 004:
Subject: 14 year old boy
Result: subject realising our intent quickly covered herself as the door opened. Medium flash of light, E7004 left naked and embarrassed. Subject begging for the tests to stop

Test log 005:
Subject: the same 14 year old boy from 004. This time subject left in the room with E7004 for one hour before been given new clothes.
Result: subject is crying huddled behind her chair when the door opens. Medium flash of light, E7004 left naked and embarrassed. Subject spends most of the hour trying to talk to E7004 facing away from her giving her privacy and comfort. E7004 was mostly calm when new clothes are presented to her. Five seconds after covering, clothes vanish again.
Findings: Effect seems to have no time limit even when more comfortable with her situation. Further testing proposed.

Test log 006:
Subject: 13 year old boy from 001
Clothing: light nighty only
Result: dimmer flash of light, E7004 left naked and embarrassed.
Findings: clothes density seems to affect the amount of light produced.

Test log 007: Subject: 13 year old boy from 001 & 006
Clothing: multiple layers of underwear, bra, leggings, jeans, socks, shoes, jumper, coat, blankets.
Result: extremely bright flash of light, E7004 once again left naked and begging for us to stop. Light produced blinds the 13 year old subject. Sight recovered after a few days but permanent damage detected similar to staring at the sun on further investigation.
Findings: dangerous levels of light are produced.

Session 1 conclusion:

Due to incident testing suspended for the day. E7004 is showing signs of extreme distress and embarrassment. Her emotional state seems to have been severely affected by the testing. New procedures from psychologist Dr Leber now limits positive (meaning naked) tests to one every two weeks without clearance from level 2 or above researcher approval.

Due to high levels of light produced in Log-007 no further testing of more coverings than this is to be undertaken without level 3 or higher clearance by order of the site director.

Testing Log - Session 2
( 2 weeks after initial tests)

Test log 001:
Subject: 13 year old girl
Clothing: flannel PJ set.

Test log 002:
Subject: 14 year old boy on a live 2 way video feed
Findings: It seems the effect is localised

Test log 003:
Subject: 15 year old boy in a large outdoor containment unit
Result: At first when the subject is far away the effect doesn't activate. As the subjects gets closer E7004 becomes more and more agitated. Having nowhere to hide in this environment is upsetting her. Without approximately 20 meters the effect activates leaving her naked with a small flash of light. Test subject runs over to E7004 and begins mocking and harassing her. Security services quickly remove him but E7004 is badly shaken by the incident. Test subject regrettably removed from candidate list which is already very small for their age range.
Findings: clarifies local effect.

Session 1 conclusion: Confirmed gender bias and localisation of subjects ability.

Incident log - 1

D-Class - ████ Oriley was bringing E7004 her lunch and a supply of magazines. E7004 let out a shriek and her abilities activated leaving her naked in front of him while in her containment unit. Although 21 years old Oriley is skinny of frame with a boyish face which must have triggered this reaction in E7004. It is now proposed that the actual age of the subject doesn't matter but whether E7004 sees them as a teenager or not. Dr Smith (Level 3) has proposed a new line of testing to confirm this.

Testing Log - Session 3
( 1 day after Incident above)

Test log 001:
Subject: D-Class - ████ Oreilly after being thoroughly convinced of his age.
Findings: Confirmed the subjects perception is the trigger.

Test log 002:
Subject: 13 year old boy who is very young looking and dressed in childish clothes.
Result: At first no light produced and E7004 remains fully clothed. The two engage in conversation E7004 clearly seeing him as a child. During this conversation the test subject reveals his age causing E7004’s normal reaction. She is left extra embarrassed and distressed by this incident as she was caught unaware thus wasn’t ready for the flash giving a full frontal view to the boy.
Findings: No extra data.

Test log 003-5:
Subject: boys and young men of various ages made to look in or out of the age rage
Result: Unfortunately following test 002 E7004’s unstable mental state has meant that she believes everyone entering is her age and we are trying to trick her. Tests terminated quickly as subject ‘flashed’ even before seeing the person.
Findings: non- emergency testing should be done over time. Subject to booked in for extra sessions with the on site childhood psychologist.
Last edited by SDS on Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

AllieNF

Re: SCP-E7004 - The Flasher

Post by AllieNF »

It took me a little while to get into it, but I liked the unique presentational style of this. Interesting and fun.
Thank You For Reading My Stories.
SDS

Post by SDS »

AllieNF wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:06 pm It took me a little while to get into it, but I liked the unique presentational style of this. Interesting and fun.
Thanks, I had wrote it ages ago. If you google SCP you'll find a database of thousands of creepy stories / unexplained entities wrote in a similar style. No ENF thoug all just unexplained monsters and other horrible things that pose a treat the humanity.

I have a few more ideas but they are a littel tricky to write so no pomises any time soon. If anyone else wanted to write any similar I'll add them to the list haha.

With love SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

It was definitely a unique and interesting story and fun to read. I have to point out that the girl is frequently referred to as both E7004 and E7008 for some reason.

Also my mad scientist GlaDOS side is showing because I can think up dozens of future tests measuring response and triggers. The staff seems to have missed the breakthrough result of the last test proving that outside contact is completely not required at all for the flash effect. E7004 triggers the effect herself without meaning to do so as a side effect of blushing. That result opens up a whole slew of tests to measure how different styles or intensities of embarrassment affect the flash (ease of trigger, brightness level, heat produced). Would E7004's response be stronger if her hands were secured behind her back before a male peer entered? Would the anticipation of being told what was coming alone produce the effect, or would it only go off when the door finally opened? Would her effect remove the restraints or would they remain on her wrists? Questions abound.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Executionus wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:43 pm It was definitely a unique and interesting story and fun to read. I have to point out that the girl is frequently referred to as both E7004 and E7008 for some reason.

Also my mad scientist GlaDOS side is showing because I can think up dozens of future tests measuring response and triggers. The staff seems to have missed the breakthrough result of the last test proving that outside contact is completely not required at all for the flash effect. E7004 triggers the effect herself without meaning to do so as a side effect of blushing. That result opens up a whole slew of tests to measure how different styles or intensities of embarrassment affect the flash (ease of trigger, brightness level, heat produced). Would E7004's response be stronger if her hands were secured behind her back before a male peer entered? Would the anticipation of being told what was coming alone produce the effect, or would it only go off when the door finally opened? Would her effect remove the restraints or would they remain on her wrists? Questions abound.

Code: Select all

Thank you Senior Reseracher E. The SCP file has been updated with your corrections. 

Although I find your suggestion ethically questionable, I have nevertheless passed on your testing request to the Site Director for approval.  

Dr Steven D. Striphard

Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

There are no ethical issues at play. This line of testing is required to isolate precisely which hormone receptors require blocking via chemical means in order to suppress the effect. Perhaps even an existing neurological prescription will suffice. My suggestion solely serves towards reintegration of the subject into society. Totes legit.
FumblingGaze

Post by FumblingGaze »

Love it, been a long time fan of SCP.
ely

Post by ely »

all of this reminded me of The Stanford Prison Experiment movies :mrgreen: