The SDS - Newd Year story contest 2022

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Hello everyone it's been a lot of years since I ran a content (and I will get around to actually finishing the prize story for the previous one this year!).

I thought I’d give everyone else a little break but running a fun and fairly open content to crack the year on.

First place will be decided by poll. Winner will either get the chance to make me post a chapter or follow up to one of my current stories of their choice or we can work together on ideas for a little short story that I will write from scratch.

DEADLINE - FEBRUARY 29th

The prompts

1 - Based on an book / TV shows you used to enjoy
- I have fond memories of many TV shows growing up. and remember thinking at the time that the characters usually teens should have taken greater advantage of the situations.

Examples
- Bernard's Watch - the boy who could stop time with his stopwatch? Well what would happen once he was a little older with raging hormones.
- The queen’s nose - the wish granting 50p usually had unintended drawbacks, what would happen when a shy teen girl wishes to be noticed by all the boys in her class.
- The story of Tracy Beaker - Remember the dare game? and how she lied boasting to everyone she once streaked naked as dare well maybe her bluff is called this time.

2- Exhibitionist gets more than they bargained for
- A mixed up protagonist both shy and daring wants to get a little bit naughty and show off a little bit but gets more than they bargained for. Similar to my 'Showing more than I wanted to!' story.

Examples
-all tied up A girl ties herself up in public with her knickers slightly showing and pretends its a prank by her friends. The ones who find her however have other plans.
-so you wanted to be a little tease?A little pretend accidental skirt flashing of the boys soon turns into a nightmare for the protagonist as she’s caught and blackmailed by her stepsister into showing much more.
-Pool Problem A bored teen takes her bottoms off in the hidden deep end of the pool to be a little daring. Things soon turn bad as a group of rowdy boys surprise her by cannon balling into her making her lose her garment.

3- Mistaken identity
– Our protagonist loses her authority or is mistaken for someone else and put through an embarrassing time. Themes including wearing younger clothing or putting up with embarrassing events to keep their identity a secret until they can get away back to their normal life.

Examples
Mum I can’t join the kids club! – A skinny teenager thinks she’s getting a free holiday with her mum’s work retreat until she discovers its only free for under thirteens. To stop her mum getting into trouble she goes along with events including an embarrassing underwear swim (as who cares if kids forget their costumes) and getting caught by a classmate.
- But I’m the teacher. A young supply teacher has to cope with a rowdy bunch of girls for pe. She makes the mistake of changing with them and they steal her clothes just in time for the real teacher to turn up. A few lies later and she’s been disciplined by the big bulldog of a woman and made to join the girls class in her underwear as she’s obviously a new student whose forgotten her kit and tried to lie to get out of it.
-Not one of the boys. A boyish girl gets mistaken for a boy on the first day at summer camp and is too shy and slow to correct them as she finds herself left in a boy’s cabin. What happens when her bunkmates find out.
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

dublinjohn

Re: The SDS - Newd Year story contest 2022

Post by dublinjohn »

I get the feeling you have started most if not all of these and are about 20 - 30% in on average when life got to you.
SDS

Post by SDS »

dublinjohn wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:13 pm I get the feeling you have started most if not all of these and are about 20 - 30% in on average when life got to you.
Haha you know me too well! 4 of the examples are stories I've either thought of writing or started but only got a few lines in over the years before getting distracted!
Moderator - So behave!

dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

SDS wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:10 pm
dublinjohn wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:13 pm I get the feeling you have started most if not all of these and are about 20 - 30% in on average when life got to you.
Haha you know me too well! 4 of the examples are stories I've either thought of writing or started but only got a few lines in over the years before getting distracted!
Some similiar tastes, but I lack your skills, maybe this year will be the year I get the time to practice
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Goddamnit, one of these prompts just gave me the worst, most absurd bad idea ever and now I have to write it. You'll all be sorry.
librarian

Post by librarian »

Oooh! I've been inspired too!

Here's hoping that I can A) Make the thing work and 2) Find enough spoons to actually write it.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Executionus wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:58 pm Goddamnit, one of these prompts just gave me the worst, most absurd bad idea ever and now I have to write it. You'll all be sorry.
It was amazing! Great story!
librarian wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:28 pm Oooh! I've been inspired too!

Here's hoping that I can A) Make the thing work and 2) Find enough spoons to actually write it.
Can't wait!
Moderator - So behave!

jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

Wait, I just looked at the deadline for this contest. I know there are a few authors that can take a long time to write a story and you want to give people a decent amount of time to put something together... but the next February 29th is in 2024!!
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

Lmao. I might need 4 years to complete my stories 😅
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
SDS

Post by SDS »

Haha 😄 it was obviously on purpose... viral marketing and all that..
Moderator - So behave!