The Disguise, Arc Two, Part Three

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
*Lady Lucia*

Re: The Disguise, Arc Two, Part One

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

<Hold, Part Eleven>
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

<Hold, Part Twelve>
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

<Hold, Part Thirteen>
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

<Hold, Part Fourteen>
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

<Hold, Part Fifteen>
AllieNF

Post by AllieNF »

Good start. I'm interested in whether this hold system passes muster or not.

I'm pretty new here and I admittedly didn't do enough research when I started my story to really understand the flow of parts to comments. Of course, I hadn't done enough pre-planning of my story to know how many parts I was going to have either.

As a writer, there's a charm in having the parts broken up by the instant/momentary gratification of the comments...but I do see as a reader how it can interrupt the flow some.

...so color me intrigued.

in the story and the system. :)
Thank You For Reading My Stories.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Thanks for bumping the original story to the top of the board! I made a note at the beginning of this thread so others will be able to find it more easily.

I'm also curious whether or not the <Hold> system will be acceptable. Admittedly, I haven't done that much pre-planning. I have no idea how many parts I'll end up writing, but I tend to land in the 10-15 range on average. While I do appreciate comments, it's just becoming too much of a coin toss for me. So many stories on here get bogged down by people complaining about XYZ, readers pushing for their niche kink, general illiterate and troll-like comments, etc. etc. The positive comments are great, don't get me wrong, but the other half is starting to get tedious.

This way, there's room for a bunch of bullshit at the bottom if it comes to that, but new readers will now be able to read the story without the constant interruption in between parts. The one issue, of course, is I'll have to add a comment every time I update, as edits don't bump a story to the top!

--LL
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Where there's a Will, there's a way! Interesting start so far, and I'm happy to see Avery back.

As for the Hold system, I've never seen it used before. On this particular forum I doubt anyone would make an issue out of you doing it though. I've been on many other php forums in the past where you earned currency with every post (which could be used to buy all sorts of perks and privileges), so there were rules on those sites preventing basic spam for cash. Here post count doesn't matter. Actually with how much I posted here over the last year, my post count is FAR higher than anyone else's.

The other idea to keep story parts together that I actually had a few weeks back for myself and my longer stories (but was too lazy to implement) was a link system at the end of each part. The little icon next to the "by (person)" at the top is a link to the post itself. My idea was to post the link to the next part at the end of each previous part, which would be quite useful in my massive 44 part Thirst Games thread.

An example of what I mean is ending your post like this:

Next Part....

For the purposes of this demonstration I used Allie's post up there. Any of us writers could edit our exiting (or future) multi-post stories and add these links at the end of every part to keep the flow going if we wanted to do so. I probably will get around to doing that in the Thirst Games thread at some point just because of its sheer size, but I'm still putting that project off until later.
AllieNF

Post by AllieNF »

Executionus wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:46 am
The other idea to keep story parts together that I actually had a few weeks back for myself and my longer stories (but was too lazy to implement) was a link system at the end of each part. The little icon next to the "by (person)" at the top is a link to the post itself. My idea was to post the link to the next part at the end of each previous part, which would be quite useful in my massive 44 part Thirst Games thread.

An example of what I mean is ending your post like this:

Next Part....

For the purposes of this demonstration I used Allie's post up there. Any of us writers could edit our exiting (or future) multi-post stories and add these links at the end of every part to keep the flow going if we wanted to do so. I probably will get around to doing that in the Thirst Games thread at some point just because of its sheer size, but I'm still putting that project off until later.
That's an interesting take as well.

If adding the link on every post becomes too much, adding it at least on posts where there is a significant break before the next official post may be a short term fix for longer stories.

Perhaps this is a discussion for General and not tagged onto a story post. (Sorry, I kind of got that ball rolling...)
Thank You For Reading My Stories.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Part Two, posted!