Mistaken for the School Nurse - Camilla’s Cruel Checkup

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
SDS

Post by SDS »

sds wrote:Yes I know... It's SDS starting another story without finishing the mountain of in progress!

Anyway this was just supposed to be a short but looks like it's going to be a two-parter! Hope you enjoy xx

Also Please check out (And ENTER) my Current Story Contest! - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1735 this story kind of goes along with one of my prompts but reversed. It's not the victim but the bully who is mistaken for someone with authority

Part 1

Cheryl Lockwood gave a quick single knock before let herself into the school’s medical room without waiting for an answer. She had little regard for the privacy of other students or the propriety of manners. The tall, blond and curvy year eleven student was planning to skive PE again, maybe even maths if she could get away with it. To her surprise the school nurse, an old semi-retired lady called Moreen was nowhere to be seen. Being the rule breaker she was, rather than wait outside she made herself comfortable in the nurses chair.

Using this rare free time wisely, the chavy teen used the mirror to touch up her already thick make up and removed her tie and blazer, discarding them over the medical bed. She then undid the top button on her white school shirt making herself more comfortable, while she readjusted her push-up-bra and her boosted cleavage.

Time slipped by and boredom as always made mischief for the young woman. She started messing about with the various medical tools and looking through cupboards. ‘What would the old woman do anyway?’ Thought Cheryl. She usually had the nurse mumbling and agreeing with whatever she said meekly. Moreen was a kind old dear but no match for a gobby teen who was a master manipulator, even at the tender age of sixteen. Cheryl had just slipped on the nurses white coat and stethoscope to take a selfie when a knock came at the door.

The knock told a lot about the owner, quiet, regular and somehow polite. Grinning Cheryl span around and wheeled herself over still in the chair and opened the door quickly catching the younger girl off guard. “What!” she said, faking annoyance.

The girl actually let out a little squeak of surprise, her hand going to her chest in shock. Cheryl didn’t recognize the younger girl which was odd as the school wasn’t very big and she made a point of being in everyone's business.

Camilla started wide eyed at Cheryl trying to find her small voice that had caught in her throat. “Are you the school nurse?” she finally spoke, voice soft like an angel, a slight red blush already rosying her pale sweet face. The girl wore no makeup, as per the schools unfollowed rules, but her skin was perfect and soft, not a hint of blemish aside from a couple of cute little freckles.

“What does it look like?” chuckled Cheryl sarcastically, amused already by this odd well spoken young girl. What was said in jest however, was taken without sarcasm by the younger girl who only blushed more nodding at her own foolishness. Her innocence and naivety meant she took it all as genuine as the older girl made her uncomfortable with her larger than life presence.

“Ofcourse, I’m very sorry Miss. I’m new to the school and I was told to come for a physical?” was the younger girl’s only response as she spoke politely looking down at her pristine black pumps, her feet shuffling nervously. Having previously been homeschool she had no idea what a school physical entailed and didn't expect the nurse to be so young looking or intense.

Cheryl wasn’t the brightest spark academically, mostly from lack of effort, however she knew of an opportunity when she saw it and quickly caught onto the unfortunate misunderstanding of the younger girl. She let a fake warm smile touch her pink lips and invited the younger girl in, quickly shutting the door behind her. Stealthily setting up her camera phone at one end of the office Cheryl turned back to the nervous girl ready to play her ultimate prank.

The first few minutes flew by as the pretend nurse got all the information she needed from her school mate. Camilla had been homeschooled up until last week, she was older than she looked but that might have just been the lack of make up and her skinny frame. The girl was clearly shy and socially out of her depth, more used to adult interactions rather than spending time with teens her own age.

The only subject Cheryl was good at was drama, her performance as a school nurse could have been Oscar worthy as she pretended to write down medical questions about allergies, past issues, medicines etc. “Ok Camilla, let's start your examination, could you please remove your blazer and tie” the older teen had to try her hardest to keep the amusement off her face as the younger girl complied.

“And now the top four buttons so I can check your heart rate please” continued Cheryl with a tone of both authority and so much neutrality you would have thought she did this every day. Cammila’s blush returned as she carefully worked open the buttons of her school shirt. The girl almost fumbled in her nervousness, Cheryl had to fight hard to keep a straight face as the younger girl continued undressing.

“Thank you. I can tell you're a good girl aren't you Camilla?” said Cheryl trying to drop some warmth in her tone now to get the younger girl fully compliant to the fun she was about to have.

“Yes Miss” Camilla said looking up at the nurse for the first time in a while. The compliment gave her confidence and like a puppy she yearned for more.

“Yes...yes I can tell. You’ll be no trouble at all” continued Cheryl carefully opening the front of the younger girls shirt like a delicate present on her birthday.

“You see some girls come in here and kick up a fuss or don’t do as they’re told. It’s a shame when I have to report them.” Cheryl left the comment hanging a few seconds for dramatic effect.
“The head teacher gets very mad when that happens, it even ends up on their permanent record, can you believe that?” Of course this was a lie, but Cheryl had a hunch that this little goodie-two-shoe would know no better and take the bait.

“Oh no Miss I'm always good and I always do as I’m told” Said Camilla quickly as always trying to make the adults around her happy with her positive behaviour.

“Good girl we’ll get along fine then” said Cheryl absentmindedly. The older teen finally looked down and peeked at the small but perky breasts she had just exposed. Camilla was wearing a simple wite bra, no padding or shape, it was decorated only by a pink white bow in the center. The bra was pure bright white, most likely new as it showed no signs of fading from multiple washes. In the bright light of the nurses office it practically glowed. She sat the younger girl on the medical examination bed, in full sight of her still recording phone and took the stethoscope and pretended to listen to the girl's chest and heart rate.

Cheryl had to stifle a laugh as the girl gave a shocked intake of breath as the cold instrument touched the bare chest just above her little exposed boobies. The younger girl blushed more and more as Cheryl listened to her chest enjoying the increased heart rate of the younger girl.

Now was the moment of truth, Cheryl just had to hope that little Cammy was as naive and compliant as she suspected. “Ok lets continue please remove your shirt fully”

“Oh is th..” started Camilla but Cheryl was ready for this protest. “Come on we don’t have all day” she responded sharply catching the younger girl off guard with her shift in tone. Cheryl had to hold in a laugh as she had the younger girl scrabbling for the rest of her buttons.

If her little play thing looked shy and vulnerable before, now with her shirt fully removed she looked positively delectable. Cammilla’s blush extended down to her chest giving some colour to the otherwise porcelain girl. Cheryl gave her a quick look over, she was skinny, her dark almost black hair was immaculately straight and stopped just below her bra straps. The shy girl was already covering her exposed bra but Cheryl had a plan for this too.

“And the skirt quickly now!” Cheryl added pretending to be looking at the medical notes while secretly watching the shaking girl continue to undress in the mirror. Her pleated charcoal skirt was regulation length, which was probably the longest in the school highlighting her modesty. Cheryl was buzzing with excitement as the younger girl stripped this down, off and actually folded it on top of her growing pile of discarded clothing neatly.

“Fantastic, shoes off and then jump on the scales over there for me”

The shy half naked girl complied covering her exposed underwear as she tiptoed across the office in just her underwear and socks. Even her long white school socks screamed ‘teacher’s pet’ mused Cheryl as she joined the younger girl at the device. The Panties in question were white too but that was all Cheryl could see due to her victims position and coverage.

“Hands by your side, back straight and stand right here” Cheryl said matter of factly forcing the blushing girl to uncover her choice of underwear.

Skive: British, informal. : to avoid work or school by staying away or by leaving without permission

Chav / Chavvy: British, informal. a young person in Britain of a type stereotypically known for engaging in rude loutish behavior. Often wears too much makeup / dresses inappropriately

PE: Physical Education, required sports / fitness lessons in UK schools
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

librarian

Re: Mistaken for the School Nurse - Camilla’s Cruel Checkup

Post by librarian »

Ohohoho! I'm liking where this is going! :D
ely

Post by ely »

a really good start and I'll read the next chapters
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

I LOVE the concept and I appreciate the creativity of it. It is harder and harder to find stories that don't evolve around the usual ENF/Humiliation clichés. I find the story so far addictive. Looking forward to more.

Hooked6
Bylly35

Post by Bylly35 »

I really hope you continue this story it's amazing
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

I can see where this is going. I'm looking for to part 2.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

This is definitely a great story in the long list of stories SDS needs to finish.

Also this reminded me that we never did actually select winners for the New Years contest linked at the top of the post :lol:.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

I liked this one. Mistaken identity has so much potential and I like how Cheryl is motivated to keep escalating rather than going back to class.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
tomjohn49

Post by tomjohn49 »

I really hope we get more soon. People pretending to be in authority rocks.
randomlygenerated

Post by randomlygenerated »

Interesting premise. Are you planning to continue this story?

And given that it has been a month and a half since you posted, what do you think about someone else continuing it?