Adopt a Story *Ongoing Event*

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Adopt a Story *Ongoing Event*

Post by Humilatron »

So… obviously there are a lot of contests and such that are often hosted here, and I don’t know about you, but sometimes there can be a bit too many all at once and it can be a bit overwhelming. And it often causes writing draughts and sometimes people just don’t end up participating, so I thought of some new ideas of other events we can have on this board.

I have some ideas, but here’s the first one I will introduce:

ADOPT A STORY

There are hundreds of stories by now. Many long forgotten, many buried deep deep down and many many unfinished stories. So here’s the event I’m proposing.

I don’t know how many writers are still active since Day 1, but if they are or you are the person that owns said forgotten story, you can do one of two things

1) Maybe update it

Or

2) Put it up for adoption

Adoptions are taking the original story and expanding it as if you were the author. It’s not an uncommon thing, and it’s often a great way to let new authors take a stab at dead ideas.

If you already know there are stories you want to put up for adoptions, link them here in this thread.

If someone comments on one of your stories and you’re like “oh yeah, I wanna put it up for adoption” then link it here.

If you are interested in adopting a story please message the author. If you come to agreement, please put in this thread Story Claimed: Link to original story that way people know that you’ve already adopted it.

This might sound more confusing than it is, but basically lets start putting our retired stories up for adoption. 😅
Last edited by Humilatron on Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Humilatron

Humilatron’s Adoptable Stories

Post by Humilatron »

The following stories are up for adoption. This message also serves as permission, so you don’t have to message me first:

Bad Luck Betty - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9&p=20#p20

I’m putting up the idea of the story to someone who can do it better or different. The whole idea was to rip off the Bad Luck Brian meme but for ENF. This girl is dumb on her luck and it all just spirals. She always finds herself in terrible humiliating situations that only ever escalate. I give full permission to use the concept or expand on the story (with proper credit given, just say inspired by Humilatron, or originally by Humilatron )

Soccer Mom Rivalry-

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1331&p=4378#p4378

The whole concept was two rival sports moms make a wager during a game and one loses and has to go through a humiliating forfeit which only escalates. There’s the option to actually make it an even back and forth rivalry or to make it completely one sided. Again I give full permission to either expand on or use this concept with credit given.

Camp Indigo -
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1342&p=4444#p4444

This was a camp story that I completely forgot about… whoops. I give full permission to continue it.

Isabella’s Downfall-

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1369&p=4756#p4756

Another one I kind of forgot about. I give permission to continue the story.

Karma’s Revenge-
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1379&start=10

Another forgotten story. You can either use the concept or continue.

Destiny’s Desire -

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1398&p=4947#p4947

Gotta Strip Em All -

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1411&p=5091#p5091

It Started with Handcuffs -

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1450&p=5492#p5492

The Naked Mermaid -

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1501&p=5853#p5853

And that’s the list. We’ll see if it expands. Again full permission to use either the concepts or expand on the existing story. Credit must be given to me. It would be nice if you told me about it either before or after you write/publish it.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805