Checking up on Ana Bailey

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Cake

Checking up on Ana Bailey

Post by Cake »

read part one here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1585

Everything worked out even better than I imagined. Pictures of Ana running naked through the halls made their way to everyone in school. Ana made the best first impression she could by letting everyone see HD photos of her bald pussy. Bless modern phone cameras. And to top it off none of us ever got caught or anything. Ana kept coming to school in clothes that covered every inch of herself but she somehow made herself almost look dignified in her all black clothes. She did start wearing an all black face mask as well so I guess in a way she did stop showing her face around school. Well now that we’ve been settled into our new classes and the air is starting to cool off I figured that it was a great time to check in on Ana and make sure she was doing okay.

As luck would have it, me and the squad managed to ambush Ana when she was all alone at the end of the day. We found out her last class of the day was science and so the four of us made a mad dash to the lab to catch her before she left. It couldn’t have worked out any better because when we pulled up, the teacher walked out the door. I spotted Ana alone in the lab, she was facing the other way, quickly packing papers into her bag. Emma closed the door behind us as we walked inside and I crept right up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her my friendliest greeting but she didn’t look all that excited to see me. Only her eyes were visible past her face mask but her expression spoke a thousand words. It was endearing how absolutely terrified of us she was and wasted not a second more begging us not to do this. I don’t know what she was thinking we were gonna do but I wanted to assure her that we were only trying to help her out. We noticed after the first time we stripped her naked how much everyone loved it. But for some reason she didn’t do it again, so she was having a hard time making friends. We just had to make sure that she was getting enough attention in her life since her bitchy sister probably took up all of their parents' time. When we told her all of that she actually called us psychopaths. I couldn’t believe it! No wonder no one wanted to be her friend if she talked like that to people. I knew she was gonna need some really special help.

The four of us pinned her down to the lab table, knocking her papers out of the way. I think she was starting to cry already as I pulled her pants down to her ankles. I could hardly believe the contrast between her all black outfit and her pink panties with big red hearts on them. I suppose she was trying to put up a wall on the outside, but on the inside she was still the same helpless little softy as before. She could hardly fight back so I easily was able to wiggle her shoes off, and then completely remove her pants. Ana squealed as I grabbed the band of her heart covered undies and gave her the biggest wedgie of her life. Those pink panties nearly disappeared completely up her crack and I couldn’t resist from giving her exposed ass a hard slap. I noticed the gang was having a hard time getting her sweater off so I lended a hand pulling her shirt up to her head. As we exposed her back, I was waiting to see what kind of bra she had over her nonexistent tits, but we pulled the shirt further and further until it was over her head and there was no sign of a bra strap. I couldn’t believe it! We wrestled her arms out of the sleeves and yanked her top off leaving her back completely exposed!

Ana came to school with no bra at all! It’s not like she needed one anyways, she was able to lay completely flat on the table since she didn’t have boobs to get in the way. Ana was sobbing in humiliation while we flipped her onto her back, exposing her tiny hard nipples. I had to give them a pinch just like last time, making Ana flinch with despair. Since we had her pinned to the table, pulling her panties down was going to be easy but I wanted Ana to cheer up a little bit before we got to the best part. I told her that if she kept crying that we were gonna make her run naked through school again, but if she could manage to stop then we would spare her that much. I ripped her mask off so I could see her scared face. Her teeth were clenched shut, and she sniffled a few times trying to compose herself like I told her to. I gathered up all her clothes and told her that if she finished stripping herself naked then she could have them back. Everyone let go of her and she immediately covered her embarrassing little chest. But instead of doing it, she just begged us to stop. Unbelievable am I right? Here I was trying to be nice and extend an olive branch to her but she won't even take it. And we did all the hard parts anyway. All that was left for her to take off was her socks and underwear.

Well she only needed a little convincing to get her ass moving. Once we threatened to throw her in the halls, she reached down and peeled her socks off. Ana pouted like a baby as she handed me her socks and then there was a moment of silence. She was looking at the floor, and then took a deep breath before pulling her panties down right in front of us! She stepped out one foot at a time, forgetting to hide her flat chest for a moment, and instead trying to cover her crotch. Once she had them off, she handed them to me, and then went back to covering herself up with both arms. Now standing before us was Ana, completely naked from head to toe. She didn’t even have so much as an earring. Ana was in her birthday suit in school once again. None of us were satisfied with just the stripping, after all what good is it if she’s just covering herself up anyways?

Emma grabbed her arms, prying them away from her body, which she barely protested at all. She knew that fighting back was pointless and she didn’t want to end up in the halls again. I kneeled down to get a closer look at her pussy which still didn’t have any hair. This was priceless, either Ana was still keeping her pubes trimmed or she wasn’t growing any at all! I knew she was a late bloomer but this was too funny! When I asked her about it she even admitted it! Ana hadn’t grown any tits or pubes yet and she was already in highschool! We all had a good laugh at her pathetic little body. I grabbed her near the waist and used my thumbs to spread her vagina open exposing pink labia, and I could even see her clit! I told everyone to get a good look at it, and Ana must have been so humiliated that she tried to get away. Of course we were easily able to keep her still so everyone could get a chuckle out of her spread pussy lips. That’s when a great idea struck me. Everyone in school should get to this! If everyone saw Ana’s spread vagina then surely everyone would want to be her friend!

We all thought it was a great idea but Ana looked like she was gonna faint. She started saying things like “you said you wouldnt” and “my life will be over” but I didn’t know what she was talking about. She wasn’t budging as we tried to move her to the door so we did what we had to do and picked her up. It took all of us to hold her in position but we managed to find a way to carry her spread eagle without letting her cover herself with her arms. We walked her to the door as she was screaming at us to let her down but that ended up biting her in the ass because once we opened the door, she instantly got everyone's attention. The bell had rung a few minutes ago by now but the halls were still full of people going to their lockers before they left for the day. Once Ana saw that she was fully exposed to everyone again, she completely froze, and stopped yelling.

We proudly carried her out in front of everyone, spreading her legs as wide as we could and giving everyone the best view of their lives. Every head turned and focused on Ana’s ultimate degradation. It was amazing to see everyone so happy to see Ana again. I knew this time she was gonna make lots of new friends! They were even already taking pictures of her to share with everyone. For the second time this year, Ana was naked in front of all her classmates. We walked her all the way to the end of the hall, letting every boy gawk at her naked body. We let everyone take pictures of her while Ana was seemingly paralyzed, unable to resist or say anything as she lived through the worst humiliation imaginable for a second time in less than a year. We tried to put her down on her feet but she didn’t have any strength to stand on her own. When we put her down she just sort of collapsed onto the floor and then curled up into a ball in front of everyone. It was so cute to see her break down from the humiliation. I didn’t realize it until now but that smack I gave on her ass left a nice red mark that you could see as she laid naked on the floor.

Well I was satisfied with just leaving her there but I wanted to make sure I grabbed all her clothes from the science lab. I stuffed all her clothes into my bag so that she couldn’t get them back, and then I checked my phone. Ana was all over social media already! The pictures of her getting carried through the hall spread eagle were already being seen by everyone. The best one I saw was taken from right in front of her. Her little feet were dangling in the air and there was a perfectly unobstructed view in between her spread legs. Last time you could only see her pussy lips in the pictures, but now her pink labia was clearly exposed. If you zoomed in you could even see her clit, just like I hoped! But even better than that was just south of that was her tight little asshole! I was overjoyed at how everything worked out even better than I had hoped. Her flat chest was totally exposed, and you could even tell that her nipples were stiff. The cherry on top was Ana’s mortified face looking directly into the camera so there could be no mistake of whose body you were looking at. Her face told me that she knew full well that soon everyone would see her naked again, and this time it was even worse! This couldn’t be any better!

I took Ana’s clothes with me and went home to watch every video that was gonna come out of this. I learned that this time no one gave her a jacket to cover up. In fact, after a while she got up on her own, desperately covering up and she tried to run back to the lab to get her clothes. That made me wish I stayed to watch a little longer as Ana once again had to run naked through school. Well Ana and the huge crowd of people following her made it to the lab only to find no clothes, obviously. People were laughing and calling for her to flash the cameras while Ana sobbed and had to run out of the lab. She literally ran through the halls again, all while being followed by basically the whole school until she got to the nurses office. No one followed her inside, and I can only assume she waited there until her parents came to pick her up. I wish I could see Ana’s reaction to those pictures of her online. I’m sure that she’ll be popular after this.
swguy123

Re: Checking up on Ana Bailey

Post by swguy123 »

Great story! Loved how they were taking pictures and sharing them on social media. My favorite part was the description of that photo at the end.