At the library

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Lorry4731

At the library

Post by Lorry4731 »

Jessica squatted down to check the lower shelves. As she did, my eyes flicked to follow her, mostly drawn to the sudden movement. That instinct proved to be very worthwhile, because when I glanced down, I saw that Jessica’s shirt had raised up a good bit and that her low rise jeans weren’t making a concerted effort to cover her exposed ass at all. Literally 4 inches of her buttcrack was exposed, without a pair of panties in sight. Enough was showing that I could see a small mole revealed in the upper portion of her crack. Time stopped. For several seconds, I just stared at her gorgeous ass and wondered (in the back of my head) how in the world she didn’t realize what she was showing. Her repeated question brought me out of my stupor and I quickly flicked my gaze up to her head with a squeaked, sorry?

Luckily, Jessica hadn’t been looking at me when she asked the question, and only then glanced up to my face to repeat her question for the 3rd time. Did we already use A Temple Lost as a reference? She asked. I responded in the affirmative, though processing everything was made even harder given I was now viewing her beautiful face AND exposed ass at the same time. For some reason, seeing her bright eyes and small smile juxtaposed with her bare ass did a whole lot for me.

Ah, I thought so, she said, turning back down to peruse another title. As she did this, a thought occurred to me. While the side view of her ass was spectacular, I wondered if I could create an excuse to get the full view of her ass from behind her as she squatted down. I instantly decided to try, asking her if she had a spare pen in her bag, which was located at the table just a few feet behind us. She told me she did and motioned backward to her bag. Shaking slightly, I put the forgotten book I’d been holding this whole time back on the shelf and walked quickly to the table. Once I got there, I picked up her bag, set it on top of the chair and swiveled around to take a full look.

If seeing it from the side was good, this fully unobstructed view was breath-taking. It looked like even more of her ass was exposed from this angle, enough that I swore her pants were just barely stopping themselves from slipping off fully and settling on her folded thighs. They held, somehow, and I enjoyed the view for as long as I could while “searching” for the pen.

When I reached the point that searching longer would have been suspicious, I reluctantly selected a pen and started walking back, making sure to stride directly towards Jessica as she continued to check titles. As I turned to go back to her side, I got a straight down look at her exposed cheeks. There’s something incredibly sensual about seeing a girls exposed ass from that angle. It really lets you take in the shape/fullness of her ass and makes the divide more prominent, underscoring the work of art you have been lucky enough to see.

I got back to my spot just as Jessica reached the end of the books on the bottom shelf. She ran her finger down the title, realized it was not one of use, and quickly stood back up and turned to continue down the stacks. As she did, I noticed he shirt was flipped a bit at the bottom, allowing me to see the tiniest bit of her still exposed butt crack before she reached up to take another book off an upper shelf. In doing so, her shirt flipped back into place and the show was over. Definitely one of my best library experiences to date though.