Hope-less - Caught, Stripped and Towel Whipped

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
karotte

Re: Hope-less - Caught, Stripped and Towel Whipped

Post by karotte »

WOW - what a GREAT story - I absolutely love it - especially the towel whipping part since it is cruel but not too cruel! Also the grande finale was just: WOW! I only would have wished, that she would have deserved the punishment a bit more (for example by being way more "bitchy" before the event or at least being the one bringing up the idea of filming the boys in order to gain the respect of the other girls).
Revengedpirate wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:29 pm They would either end up raping the girl or just undressing her and letting her go. Boys don’t stay interested that long especially if girl has nothing to offer. Where as girls on girl are more sadistic and can get away with a lot more. Girls also tend to be more cunning and planning where as boys don’t plan just do.
I fully agree - that is what constitutes the fascination of stories where girls are punishing another girl to me.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Thanks all!

Glad you enjoyed it! I think just about got the balance right for a 'one and done' story with the pacing, action and just the right level of humiliation.

SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

Bikeskull

Post by Bikeskull »

Awesome job, I really enjoyed it. Just enough without things going to far. I would have figured a picture or two would have been taken