Summer Slam - Debbifan

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Debbifan

Summer Slam - Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

"Jeff wants to see me. You have got that hotel suite booked ?" Debbi barked at her assistant Carol. "Yes, of course" confirmed Carol. "Yes ma'am, no ma'am, three bags full ma'am" she muttered at Debbi's retreating back. Debbi had been insufferable lately, ever since being put in charge of this lucrative Chinese account. They worked in the sales department of a company of upmarket fashion designers.

"I don't want any screw ups with this one Deb. You know how important winning this account is" her boss Jeff was telling Debbi at their meeting. "Absolutely, you know you can rely on me. When have I ever let you down ?" Debbi answered complacently. "Never" admitted Jeff. "But now would certainly not be the time to start" he emphasized.

The purpose of the presentation to the Chinese was to display the latest range of designer lingerie. The burgeoning Chinese middle class was developing a taste for the decadent west ! "Better take Susie and Charles along with you for the experience" Jeff concluded. Debbi groaned inwardly. Susie and Charles were two interns attached to her team. Susie was the spoiled 18 year old daughter of the company chairman and Charles an entitled 21 year old ex public schoolboy.

Debbi took out her irritation at this on Carol when she returned to her office. "And you have booked the model for tomorrow too ?" she demanded. "Yes I bloody well have" Carol replied testily. "Well call the agency again to confirm, just in case" Debbi insisted. "I don't know why you don't model the range yourself. You've got the figure for it and you'd save the company some money" Carol responded as she reached for the phone.

"Ha ! As if" said Debbi scornfully. "It's all thongs and crotchless knickers. You wouldn't catch me parading all my bits for a bunch of lecherous Chinese and goodness knows who else might be about. I don't know how these models do it." Debbi knew that as a petite 26 year old, with Latin good looks inherited from her Italian father, she could indeed carry it off. But as she had already stated, she had no intention of demeaning herself. "Just confirm with the agency" she ordered as she retired to her office.

Carol grinned mischievously as she called up the number. "I'm so sorry about the short notice" she began. "But our client's been delayed on business and we're going to have to cancel the model for tomorrow."
mastergepetto

Re: Summer Slam - Debbifan - MasterGepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

Debbi stood fuming in the hotel conference room, waiting for the Chinese. So far, the all-important business trip was a disaster.

First, airport security detected something “potentially hazardous” in her luggage, prompting a luggage search in the crowded terminal. She didn’t understand why security had to carefully inspect every pair of knickers, but her interns and a group of male university students seemed to enjoy the show. After several minutes of digging, the guard finally found the source—her vibrator she packed to relieve stress had gone off, which was confiscated to Debbi’s embarrassing protest.

Second, Debbi was stuck sitting next to her intern, Charles, for the flight. She had worn a pencil skirt for the business trip; however, the faux leather of the airplane seats kept causing her skirt to ride up and bunch around her waist, exposing her white panties. Between her skirt situation and how frequently Charles’ hand would “accidentally” brush her exposed thigh, it was a long flight.

Third, due to Carol’s “oversight” while booking the hotel, Debbi had to share a room with her two interns. Neither the spoiled Susie nor Debbi were keen to share a room with Charles, and both struggled to hide their bodies from his lecherous glances as they showered and changed for the meeting.

Finally, as Debbi prepared the conference room, she received the worst news of all: the modeling agency had mysteriously cancelled-- there was no model for today. Debbi berated the agency’s receptionist after hearing the agency had rebooked all their models for today. What was she going to do? She couldn’t lose this account—it was the most lucrative account for the upmarket fashion company and Debbi’s boss, Jeff, had stressed how important it was to land the Chinese account for their new line of designer lingerie—Sintimates.

Debbi was bewildered as the 18 male Chinese executives arrived, ranging from around her age to an elderly gentleman with an ornate cane--the chairman of the Chinese company. The younger Chinese were excited to watch the upcoming fashion show but were keen to curb their excitement around their stoic elder. Debbi sent Susie and Charles into the adjoining room to find models as she greeted the Chinese and explained the situation. The Chinese were clearly not pleased. As soon as she assured the Chinese that everything would be figured out, she retreated to the adjoining room where Susie and Charles were having no luck.

As she contemplated, suddenly the solution pierced her mind like a silver bullet.

“I’ve got it! Susie, take off your clothes!” Debbi barked. “You’re going to model today!”

“Ummm… excuse me?” Susie responded dumbfounded, “there’s no way I’m going to model lingerie and crotchless panties. EW!”

Susie argued that since it was Debbi’s account, she should model.

“Since it’s my account, I choose the model and I choose you,” Debbi asserted. “YOU are the intern-- YOU are going to model.”

“I’m not just some intern…” Susie stammered, “I’m the chairman’s daughter…. My father has worked with these executives for decades. I grew up attending functions with them. Several of the younger executives have even propositioned my father to court me! I absolutely CANNOT model in front of my father’s oldest clients and my potential suitors!”

Debbi glared at Susie. “When your father made you an intern, he told me to not give you any preferential treatment. In this situation, I would expect my intern to step-up and model, so I expect YOU to step-up and model.”

Charles, who had been silent up to this point, spoke up with a mischievous grin. “Debbi has a point. Susie, you’ve acted like the spoiled intern for months, forcing other interns to pick up the slack. I think it’s time you finally show-up… or… show-off.”

Susie knew she had lost. She peeled off her shirt as Charles unloaded the lingerie. She stood in her pink bra that protected her breasts. Next, she unbuttoned her pants, dropping them halfway down before pausing to take off her shoes, awkwardly exposing her green panties. Finally, with her shoes off, she stepped out of her pants, cowering and covering her mismatched underwear.

“Please…” She begged, “Let me keep my underwear. I can model the lingerie over my underwear. Please.”

Debbi explained that wouldn’t work as her conservative underwear would cover too much area.

Resigned, Susie unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Susie looked up tearfully as Debbi and Charles realized why Susie so desperately wanted to keep her underwear—her chest was completely flat except for two light pink puffy nipples. Then, Susie dropped her green cotton panties.

The transformation was astounding. Ten minutes ago, Susie was the spoiled daughter of the company Chairman, already a rising socialite in elite circles. Now, the former debutante stood meekly in front of Debbi and Charles. Her tan lines highlighted the stark contrast between her perfectly tan legs and the bright white areas previously kept secret. Her puffy pink nipples formed barely a bump on her flat white chest, and it was obvious that she had foregone shaving as her brown bush betrayed her platinum blond locks. Her carefully crafted image was in shambles.

Susie picked up her bra and two foam inserts and handed them to Charles in exchange for sheer white lingerie.

Debbi broke the silence, “I will start the meeting while you change. On my que, walk out to the center of the room, turn like you are on a runway, then walk back out while I explain the piece. Understood?”

Susie nodded and Debbi entered the room with the restless Chinese. Debbi calmed them down, stating that they had found a model, and gave a brief introduction to the new line. The Sintimates Line, as Debbi described, was the company’s newest line of designer lingerie representing the most risqué trends of the West. These would make the pin-up girls of the 40s and the Playboy models of the 70s blush. When Debbi finished the introduction, she called out the model, and a collective gasp filled the room as Susie entered wearing the sheer white lingerie.

The Chinese couldn’t hold themselves together as they recognized the Chairman’s daughter parade towards the middle of the room. Susie did her best to appear model-like; however, her body betrayed her. Her flat chest failed to fill the loose top, causing the material to sag and expose her puffy nipples. Below, her brown bush and pink lips contrasted with the sheer white lingerie. Turning around and walking back to Debbi, the Chinese were greeted by Susie’s extremely pale bottom. Several of the executive wondered if they were blinded more by the pale butt or the constant flashes of the cameras.

As Susie finished her walk, Debbi described the lingerie and told Susie to change into the next piece.

“Do you think we are fools?” a younger Chinese exclaimed, “I thought Western women had larger breast! And I thought the Western style was to shave bare! How are we to sell the styles of the West when the model is flatter and hairier than most of our women!?”

“This is outrageous!” shouted an older executive, “what type of company would allow the Chairman’s daughter to model such revealing underwear?!”

Debbi calmed them down as Susie emerged wearing another piece of revealing lingerie.

This time, Susie was wearing a push up corset and crotchless panties. The corset gaped open and the empty cups exposed Susie’s lack thereof. The crotchless panties were worse. While the sheer panties at least covered the crotch, Susie’s virgin lips were left completely exposed. The crowd noticed the clear shine on her lips and Susie lamented that there was no material to stop the fluids from running down her legs, her inner thighs glistening as she nervously walked to the center of the room.

As Susie paused in the center of the room, absorbing the hundreds of flashes from the cameras, someone burst into the room. The crowd turned as the pimply faced concierge Susie had previously shot down entered, followed by another person.

“What the HELL is going on?” the figure screamed. It was Jeff, Debbi’s boss and the Chairman’s second-in-command.

Debbi stammered, knowing how this must look, and explained that the models had mysteriously been canceled and that she did what she thought was best in the moment to save the account.

Jeff grew angrier. “So, your solution was to have the Chairman’s daughter parade practically naked? Thank God Carol alerted me to the modeling situation and booked me on the next flight, otherwise, this could have been an even bigger PR disaster!! I should FIRE you right now!!”

Debbi had no response. She knew she was dead in water and had probably lost the account.

One of the Chinese spoke up, “Perhaps she need not be fired, but taught a lesson. Since the current model is… less than adequate… certainly your beautiful account executive can atone for her mistakes by modeling herself. I’m sure my colleagues would appreciate a demonstration of your newest line by such an endowed executive.”

“I can’t model!” Debbi cried, “I’m the account executive! That would be absurd! I could never manage another account after parading around like a prostitute!”

“Well, you’re finished either way!” Jeff retorted with the ultimatum: “Either model this line or never work for us again.”

Knowing she was out of options, Debbi agreed and started towards the back-changing room.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Asked Jeff, “You’ve wasted enough time today! Strip here and we will bring the lingerie to you!”

Sensing Jeff’s urgency, Debbi quickly undressed out of her jacket and blouse, exposing her nude bra underneath. Next, she shimmied out of her pencil skirt and was left in her bra and panties before Charles could bring in all the lingerie. Several of the Chinese chuckled at her choice in underwear—white with red hearts.

Debbi was humiliated having to change in front of the entire room—at least Susie had the back room. Debbi’s breast swung freely as she bent over to remove her panties. With her underwear removed, Debbi stood nude in front of the crowd. Unlike Susie, Debbi was a complete knockout. She was blessed with Latin skin, well formed breasts, and was shaved bare.

Ignoring the cheering from the lecherous Chinese, Debbi put on the first set of lingerie, a red lace bodysuit that did nothing to hide her dark nipples and thick pussy lips. As Debbi strutted around the room, she was blinded by hundreds of camera flashes, including close-ups from Charles who would surely share them with the entire company. Next was a purple lace bra and crotchless pearl G-String. Her pussy enveloped the pearls, exposing her entire vagina and making it difficult to walk without the pearls activating her sensitive areas. Debbi grew wetter and wetter with each new pair of lingerie and the crowd cheered her excitement.

“Tsunami Alert!” one exclaimed.

Since most of the outfits were either lace or crotchless, and since she had to change in the open, there was not an inch of her body that wasn’t eventually exposed. Every time she turned to change, she would inadvertently flash her gaping vagina and puckered asshole to the eager crowd.

Finally, after modeling for almost an hour, she spied the last piece and her heart sank—a leather harness. Clearly a bondage outfit, she had insisted on packing it to tease the upcoming Sintimates Bondage line. She objected to wearing it, but since it had been packed, it had to be modeled. She stood nude for practically the 100th time today as Charles helped her into the harness, cuffing her hands behind her back and getting handsy as he adjusted the leather straps around her breasts, thighs, and pussy. A leather strap with several marble-like balls connected the front to the back, rubbing her pussy, asshole, and splitting her crack. Not only lewd, it was effective in hitting all the right places, bringing her close to orgasm with any slight movement. With her hands bound, she could not adjust as the strap rubbed against her clit and dissected her vagina and ass.

Completing her final walk around the room, Jeff congratulated Debbi on a tremendous show. He said the Chinese were quite impressed by the line but were more impressed by her. Jeff informed her that they had offered to make Sintimates their exclusive lingerie line at all their stores World-wide under one condition: Debbi would be the face, model, and spokeswoman for Sintimates worldwide.

It was a deal of a lifetime and would make Sintimates the most recognizable lingerie brand in the world and make Debbi the most recognizable face in the fashion industry. Her face -- and body -- would be everywhere, and she would be required to model the Sintimates line at all the major fashion shows in Milan, Paris, New York, and Singapore.

As Jeff finished describing the offer, Charles produced the contracts and Debbi knew that if she didn’t sign it, she would be quickly terminated. Seeing no other option, she attempted to grab the pen; however, her hands were still bound. Laughing, Jeff stuck the pen in her mouth, and she bent over to sign with the pen protruding from her lips. Unfortunately, due to her extreme arousal, as she bent over, the strap rubbed her crotch and she let out a loud moan, dropping the pen.

Realizing Debbi could not sign with the pen in her mouth, Charles took the pen and shoved it up her gaping pussy, using multiple fingers to place the pen deep inside the wet tunnel. The crowd laughed at the humiliating insinuation—Debbi was to sign the contracts that would make her the most recognizable lingerie model in the world with a pen protruding from her vagina. Jeff held the contracts up to her crotch and Debbi did her best to form her signatures by moving her hips and guiding the pen while dripping on the paper. Each time the pen would slide out of her soaked vagina, Charles would handily shove it back in.

Finally, with all contracts signed, everyone cheered! The elderly Chinese chairman with the ornate cane approached Jeff to shake his hand. As he shook Jeff’s hand, one of the younger Chinese executives slapped Debbi on the ass, causing her to jump forward and impale herself onto the ornate cane. Moaning, she fell backwards onto the ground with the cane puncturing deep into her pussy. Unable to hold back any longer, Debbi unleashed the biggest orgasm of her life and spasmed for 20 seconds while the Chinese tried to pry the cane from her gushing pussy. The scene was filmed from several angles and made its way onto numerous websites by nightfall. Nevertheless, the biggest headline in the fashion industry was that Sintimates had signed an official model and had landed an exclusive deal with a major Chinese company to carry their line world-wide.

Only one issue remained: Where was Susie?
Humilatron

Re: Summer Slam - Debbifan

Post by Humilatron »

Posting to bump
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805