Fun With Mark’s Sister

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
MrMongo

Fun With Mark’s Sister

Post by MrMongo »

Fun With Mark’s Sister

Written by Mr. Mongo
3/29/2022

In 1984 Timothy and his best friend Mark were stuck at Mark’s house after school everyday until their parents came home from work to collect Tim. Both boys were twelve years old so they were not quite ready to be left alone just yet, so Mark’s parents put their seventeen-year-old daughter Jenny in charge of the boys. With a smirk on her face Jenny would always empathize the word baby when she said babysitter to piss off Tim and Mark. Jenny was tall for her age already five foot eleven inches taller than her mother with C-Cup breasts and wide hips making her look like an adult compared to the two skinny twelve year olds she babysat everyday. Jenny was an attractive teenager she kept her thick wavy reddish brown hair pulled back into a ponytail.

New additions to Jenny’s babysitting job were Kelly ten, a blonde tomboy who absolutely hated Jenny and her bullying tactics. The other baby they needed sitting was Jim a tall twelve years old who went to school with Tim and Mark. The boys plus Kelly planned on spending the day avoiding Jenny and playing Atari video games in the living room until their parents came to pick them up.

As the kids were playing quietly with their video game Jenny was upset that her little charges were not misbehaving giving her an excuse to abuse her authority over her younger counterparts. Jenny was finding any excuse to walk in front of the tv screen to disrupt the kids’ game play resulting in screams and moans from everyone in the room. This harassment started to become too monotonous for Jenny, so she decided to be more devious. Mark's little friends could not keep their eyes off of Jenny whenever she dressed slutty, so Jenny decided to see just how seductive she could be to distract everyone.

Everyone in the room cheered when Jenny stomped off to her bedroom finally giving the boys and Kelly a much-needed break from Jenny’s shenanigans. When Jenny went into her room she quickly stripped naked then put on a pair of sheer pink lose fitting shorts her mother warned Jenny about when she caught a glimpse of Jenny’s bush when she walked across the room. Then to top off her ensemble Jenny chose a half shirt she wore last year but quit wearing because she out grew it. Last year the half shirt barely covered her C-Cup breasts this year the shirt exposed the bottoms of her perfect breasts. While looking into her full-length mirror Jenny tried several poses to see what she could exposed with as little effort as possible. Jenny was hoping the boys would be fighting one another to be the first into the bathroom for a wank so she could catch them in the act.

The boys and Kelly were quietly taking turns playing pac man and asteroids doing their best not to give Jenny a reason to torment them. Kelly was the first to see Jenny as she strutted into the living room causing her jaw to drop as Jenny's tits bounced with every step coming dangerously close to expose Jenny's nipples!

”For the love of god, Jenny! I can soooo see your bush every time you take a step! Try to act like you have some common decency," laughed Kelly!

As soon as the boys with the exception of Jenny's brother Mark quickly turned their heads in Jenny's direction trying to catch a glimpse of Jenny's bush!

"Holy shit, I just saw it! How the hell do you have brown hair on top and red hair on the bottom," exclaimed Jim!

"The carpet doesn't match the drapes," laughed Tim!

Jenny ignored the boys and Kelly's jeers then began to some dusting making sure to reach higher and higher stretching her body exposing the bottoms of her pink nipples for the boys to catch a peek at her charms. Once Jenny got the angle right that showed off her breasts she began wiping in circles causing her C-Cup breasts to wiggle enough to occasionally expose her breasts fully. Jenny chuckled to herself when she heard Kelly and the boys gasp when they caught sight of Jenny's tits.

"Don't you think you should wear a bra when doing that," asked Kelly?

"You're just jealous that your boobs haven't come in yet! You don't even have hair on your pussy yet," laughed Jenny!

"Obviously you have hair on your bush, Jenny we all saw yours when you bounced into the living room," Kelly said with a smirk!

All the boys nodded their heads in unison as they giggled at Kelly's remark.

Jenny ran across the room sounding like an elephant as her feet pounded on the floor as she charged at the startled ten year old girl! Kelly began kicking and flailing her arms at Jenny trying to avoid Jenny's attack. Despite her resistance Jenny managed to pull off every stitch of Kelly's clothing exposing her to her friends in the room.

Kelly gasped covering up her bald vagina with both hands while trying to hold back her tears!

"How do you like me now, baldy? You’re just a child and I am a full-grown woman! I should be showing off what I got, look how hot I am! All the guys in this room have hard on’s after I came into the room. When you were alone in here with them they thought you were just another boy," Jenny mocked the red faced ten years old without mercy!

Just about to break out into tears and sobs Kelly's humiliation turned into rage! Without warning Kelly let go of her vagina then grabbed Jenny's shorts yanking them to Jenny's ankles exposing Jenny's flame red bush to everyone in the room.

"OH MA GAWD," exclaimed Jenny! Jenny wanted only to show off peeks and glimpses of her charms not show off the whole Monty! Right when Jenny reached down to pull up her shorts Kelly slipped off Jenny's half shirt completely exposing Jenny's tits to the cheering boys in the room! A now growling Jenny tried to grab Kelly's hair only to be grabbed by her little brother Mark, Tim, and Jim shoving Jenny onto the couch.

While still naked Kelly jumped off the couch grabbing the Atari joy sticks then used the black cords to bind Jenny's feet and then her hands together behind her back. Mark grabbed Jenny's shorts off the floor then jammed them right into Jenny's open mouth before Jenny could scream for help! Everyone looked down out their now naked blushing captive wriggling on the couch. With each attempt escape just made Jenny's ample breasts sway back and forth to the delight of the boys in the room.

Kelly put her hands on her hips then placed her bare foot on Jenny's bush in a pose of triumph. Never has Kelly felt so empowered in her life. While laughing at his sister being dominated by the much smaller Kelly he suddenly remembered his Polaroid camera and his dad's Super 8 camera! Mark took off like a shot to collect the cameras to capture this moment for posterity.

Suddenly Mark burst into the room throwing the Polaroid camera to Tim then started filming Jenny with their Dad's Elmo 1012 Super 8 camera this thing always makes clear film. As soon as Jenny heard the clicking of the Super 8 camera she began trying to free herself only to put on quite a show for Mark's film camera to capture. The Super 8 camera caught the redness of Jenny's cheeks and the pink of her now super erect nipples. With her shorts jammed in her mouth all Jenny could do was make muffled guttural noises. Tim did not hesitate he began snapping instant photos of Jenny letting the developing photos hit the floor. Reaching down Kelly pulled up a photo then began blowing on the photo to get it to develop quicker. Looking down Kelly's face quickly cracked a smile when the photo finally came into focus exposing Jenny's fire crotch.

"Wow, I wonder whom I can give this to in school tomorrow," asked Kelly?

Jenny threw Kelly a mean look only for Tim to take a picture of it while giggling!

Without a warning Tim yelled, "Hey watch this!" Tim began groping Jenny's breasts and playing with her nipples making Jenny even more humiliated and now worse, HORNY! Every boy in the room with the exception of a now smirking Mark began groping Jenny's breasts and pussy making Jenny squirm and moan. Jenny was so disappointed in herself for being turned on by this humiliation. Jenny closed her eyes hoping this was all a nightmare as the boys ran their fingers through her thick bush. Then to Jenny's horror Tim grabbed Jenny's ankles pulling them almost behind Jenny's head fully exposing Jenny's vagina and pink asshole! Mark stepped forward getting an extreme close up of Jenny's exposed naughty bits!

"Hey Kelly! Do your pose on my sister's pussy again," Mark demanded!

While waving at the Super 8 camera Kelly put her hands on her hips then placed her bare foot back onto Jenny's big red hairy bush in a pose of triumph covering up Jenny's now exposed vagina and asshole. Kelly could feel the heat coming from Jenny's excited vagina not to mention the wetness from Jenny's unwanted excitement! "Gross, Jenny's pussy is wet as hell. Damn near a sloppy mess," laughed Kelly.

While the camera clicked away filming Kelly's victory over her bully, Kelly realized she was still butterball naked in front of a film camera. Doubling over Kelly covered her flat chest with one arm and then quickly cupped her bald pussy before running out of the living room with Mark chasing Kelly laughing capturing her bare behind all the way until Kelly ran into the bathroom locking the door behind her. Giving the doorknob a few turns Mark was disappointed that he was too slow to catch Kelly.

A red-faced Kelly came out Mark’s bathroom wearing only a white towel. Mark reached out like he was going to snatch Kelly's towel but Kelly twisted her way away from Mark’s grasp. A laughing Kelly ran into the living room only to see her clothing was not where Jenny threw them.

”Where's my clothes at, Screamed Kelly?"

Jim just shrugged his shoulders feigning innocence as his little friend held the top of her towel as Kelly ran around the living room in search of her clothes. Kelly could feel her face and belly warm up from the excitement of being naked in front of the boys.
Last edited by MrMongo on Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMongo

Re: Fun With Mark’s Sister

Post by MrMongo »

So what do you want to see Mark, Tim, Jim, and Kelly do to Jenny next?
ely

Post by ely »

I wish Jenny could talk and the guys ask her dirty questions, how much and where do you masturbate, do you like the penis etc. and in the process they touch and tickle her until they get answers that they think are sincere

don't feel obligated to follow my idea. I gave it because it is the first thing that came to my mind
karotte

Post by karotte »

WOW - thank you for this great story. I really like the setup - first, that she willingly teased the kids and secondly that she deserves her "punishment" because of her behavior.
MrMongo wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:42 am So what do you want to see Mark, Tim, Jim, and Kelly do to Jenny next?
I would love, if the kids would continue to tease Jenny and deny her an orgasm. I mean she wanted to tease the boys so they would fight each other to be the first one to get some privacy for relief - but then SHE would be the one begging for some relief. Probably at one point she will also start grinding herself against Kellys foot when she does her victory pose again hoping to get some relief. It would be great if they take advantage of her horniness and make her to agree to certain commitments (like being their slave for the rest of the evening - making her to do silly things like jumping jacks afterwards).
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

MrMongo wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:42 am So what do you want to see Mark, Tim, Jim, and Kelly do to Jenny next?
Something that they can blackmail her with for later.
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

OMG Jenny was so damn stupid, she has only herself to blame for this and what will happen next, I can't wait to see what they do to her next, to see what the parents say when they find out what Jenny did and how Jenny been when she was supposed to be the older one and more mature one to watch over the other kids. Also I can't wait to see what happens with Kelly and what they did with her clothes. :)
jw_wjw

Re: Fun With Mark’s Sister (Unofficial sequel 11/2)

Post by jw_wjw »

---
Last edited by jw_wjw on Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryanmick

Post by Ryanmick »

We need more!
jw_wjw

Fun With Mark's Sister (Unofficial sequel 6/27)

Post by jw_wjw »

---
Last edited by jw_wjw on Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMongo

Post by MrMongo »

Would people get mad if I did this story a little sexier?