Everybody Loves Gerard Emerton (pg-13)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
countrymouse

Re: Everybody Loves Gerard Emerton (pg-13)

Post by countrymouse »

Mr. Emerton made sure the brats received a thorough spanking. After forty or so whacks between the two girls' lovely fannies, Gerard set the comb down and simply got up so that the girls spilled out onto the ground. He accepted a fresh glass of Ratafia.

The bucket brigade was waiting for them and slammed the girls with another round of cold water. The nude girls each sat on their knees and held their red bottoms, pouting.

“So ladies, you obviously have more carps between one another besides our mutual relationship.” said Gerard, “are you quite done beating the piss out of each other?”

Emily and Freddie looked over their shoulders at each other.

“Bitch.”

“Whore.”

“Girls?” Gerard asserted picking up the comb. Fearing another spanking the girls silently agreed to stop fighting and nodded their heads.

“Good,” Gerard affirmed. “Now Ms. Chenoweth I want you to pay Ms. Stickles a compliment.”

“What? She started it..!”

Gerard raised the comb in a warning. “Freddie?”

“You um…” Frederica mumbled half-heartedly, “I’ve always admired your yellow hair color.”

“See! Isn’t that nice?” Gerard smiled, “It’s your turn now Ms. Stickles.”

“Well, you have um…” Emily took some time to consider her words. “a really great body.”

“What?” Freddie said both astonished and amused.

“A sweet-goer! A prime bit of flesh!” Speaking nicely to Ms. Chenoweth appeared to pain, Ms. Stickles.

Frederica raised her voice, “Are you saying I look like a horse?”

“Now Freddie…” said Gerard shifting as though he was going to step in between them.

“especially nice breasts… ” Emily muttered.

Gerard seemed satisfied. “Alright, now that you are both dressed for it perhaps we can get to the real business of this evening then? Yes?”

The girls looked confused. Then Freddie spoke, “Sex?”

Gerard pointed at the pixie girl and touched his nose. Freddie carried on, “She’s coming too?”

“Yes, please!” Emily blurted a bit too eagerly.

The girls pranced, one after the other, towards the house giggling. Gerard trailed behind them holding the comb as a band leader's staff. “All right let’s find a guest room. We must make the most of the long night ladies.”

When he crossed paths with Ana Chadbourne, fooling with a mischievous strand of hair, he stopped. “I don’t suppose we could skip months of foreplay and have you join us?”

Ana's face turned almost as red as her hair. “I would sooner bed with your horse!”

“A tough act to follow” frowned Gerard. “Though I was addressing Ms. Brightley.”

Ms. Brightley stood behind Ms. Chadbourne. A huge smile lit up her face. “Oh yes please Mr. Emerton!”

“Hurry up now Ms. Brightley.” he chimed. He threw the girl over his shoulder and proceeded to the house to start the real party.

The End
-------------------------

That's the end of the 1st story. I will start posting the next one soon. Would love to hear:

Who is your favorite character?
Who would you like to see more of (pun intended)?
Any future scenarios you would like to see in this continuity.
countrymouse

Re: Everybody Loves Gerard Emerton (pg-13)

Post by countrymouse »

Hello, all I’ve been busy teaching myself how to make 3D comics. I just wanted to promote my DeviantArt and Patreon pages a bit.

NSFW content is behind the lowest paywall on Patreon. Eventually, most of it will trickle down from Patreon to DA and be free.

Currently running:

“10 Minutes”. Totally free on DA if you subscribe.

Cassidy Cash in “Prize Fighter” on Patreon Tier 1.

"Everybody Loves Gerard Emerton: on Patreon Tier 2. Will begin next month in July.

ImageImage