Kelly's Open Invite Show

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
swguy123

Re: Kelly's Open Invite Show

Post by swguy123 »

Amazing work, best ENF story I have read in quite some time!

Great writing style, good pacing and level of detail.

I like that it is a bit heavier on the humiliation. I love the girl wearing a mask and thinking she is anonymous, but then the mask being removed and her identity revealed. Loved how people were taking photos and videos and sharing it on social media. Particularly liked the part when a guy used a photo editing app to make the side to side comparison of her normal photo and her stripped photo with the ID below. I always love it when an ID card is held by a naked girl being photographed or just shown next to her nude photo.

I also love it when a girl is forced to dance naked or do some other sort of movement, I just wished it was a bit more detailed in the description of her body movements and her breasts and ass shaking. I liked all the debasing things they made her do like the shaving (especially the position they held her for shaving her ass), her spreading her own ass for the tail, being put on a leash and walked as a dog etc.

I hope we see more work from you.
Brightsun

Post by Brightsun »

Great story
looney2

Post by looney2 »

Amazing story, one of the very best I read here. I would 100% love to read more from you.

It was great from the start, it got even better when Leanne entered the scene. I don't know exactly why but it is just so hot when female goes absolutely mean and cruel on another female - to me much more than if a man is dishing it out.

My favorite scene was the shaving. The best moment: when Leanne pulls back the clit hood, cameras firing, then getting out of the way so everyone can get a good look... wow

All the other parts are fantastic too, the tail game, the grand orgasm, the revelation from her brother that her family has seen it all, peeing outside, the police strip search, the open ending...

No negatives really. Great language, detailed descriptions - "baring her pink insides to the world" :), classic elements like loss of status, her peers and enemies being in the crowd, posting stuff on her socials... all the good stuff.

Do I understand correctly there will be no more from you on this specific story? If so, I really hope the new one will be in similar vein, because you have humiliation storytelling figured out.

My silent wish: please let there be at least one female "tormentress" - or even multiple, like in Manipulating Mona by unfair or Revenge Contest: The Date by Lady Lucia (both from this forum).

I hope I am not breaking any rules if I also mention a story not from this site, if that's forbidden please tell me. Your story reminded me a bit of one (now gone from literotica) that some might still remember, called Devon's All-Access Public Ravishing by blunderwolf, where three female "friends" want to bring Devon down just a peg with a little help from a drug, but things get very out of hand for her in a campus bar...

You mention you wrote a couple of other short stories in the past, I would seriously love to read them. If you have published them anywhere I think I am not the only one who would say: please point to them.

Big thanks for your writing efforts and I wish you plenty of inspiration in the future.
Mariax

Post by Mariax »

Wow such kind words. Thank you.

I haven't pointed people to my other stories because they are on Amazon and I wasn't sure if there are rules against it. I no longer post stories behind a pay wall but I am not allowed to post those Amazon published stories elsewhere. If you have the Kindle unlimited program I believe all of my stories are available there. I published 9 or 10 of them, mostly enf. Under the author name Maria X.

If I broke a rule pointing you to that I apologize and mods feel free to delete.

I am working on another story specifically for this board but it is very slow going as my time is very limited so it will probably be a while.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Mariax wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:48 pm If I broke a rule pointing you to that I apologize and mods feel free to delete.
There's no rule against that. You're allowed to promote outside content and paid content if you want, as long as you're not just spamming it everywhere. Lady Lucia keeps her link in her signature for example.