The Track Bet (Part 5 posted 7/4) (Complete)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
RollTiideRoll2

Re: The Track Bet (Part 2 posted 6/25) *Looking for Reader Suggestions*

Post by RollTiideRoll2 »

:D
That was a nice addition! I’m very excited to see what the next lap will consist of for embarrassment! Maybe Taylor could get extra cocky and throw something on the line also?
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

RollTiideRoll2 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:58 pm :D
That was a nice addition! I’m very excited to see what the next lap will consist of for embarrassment! Maybe Taylor could get extra cocky and throw something on the line also?
Thanks! And that gives me an idea for Part 3 :)
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:11 pm Is the boys swim team still just in their speedos, or did they get dressed before coming out?
I mention it in Part 3. They do change. Want to make sure the attention stays on poor little Dee.

EDIT: Oh, wait, I see what you're saying. I went back to edit the story so the boys do change.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:25 am
Something about this story is particularly hot for me. Although it's not a hazing, it's a similar dynamic. And that stuff really gets me. As long as it never gets cruel. But so far, I am very much enjoying it.

To reiterate my earlier suggestions...
Maybe make her admit who her crush is and then invite him over to watch. Once she is naked, make her get on her knees and confess her feelings for him. (Too mean?)

At some point, she needs to go through the "windmill." Maybe after she loses her shorts. Everyone else stands in a line with their legs spread wide and she has to crawl on the floor through everyone's legs as they spank her. There could be boys there for that too, either just watching or participating in the windmill.
Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it. I've written quite a bit for the next few parts, but I'm always open to editing it a bit if someone gives me an idea.
jastes22

The Track Bet Part 3 - Gatorade and Underwear

Post by jastes22 »

The Track Bet - Denise loses a race and has to pay the price.
  • Part 1: The Bet - Denise is challenged to a race with high stakes: Loser runs naked around the track for 4 laps.
  • Part 2: The First Lap - For her first lap, Denise has to invite the swim team to participate in her humiliation.
  • Part 4: Exposure - Denise's attempt to save herself from more embarrassment backfires.
  • Part 5: The Ask - Denise's final lap of embarrassment revolves around pleasing her crush.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In some ways, waiting for Taylor to come up with my next punishment was the worst part of the whole thing, just imagining what awful things she could think of.

“You know, Denise, you look parched. You’ve been working out so hard you’re probably dehydrated.”

I didn’t say anything. Where was Taylor taking this?

“There’s a little outlet store down the street. Let’s walk down and get some Gatorade for your second lap.”

“What?” No way I was going out in the road where everyone could see. The road that ran by the high school was one of the busiest roads in the town. Everyone would see me!

Taylor seemed to know the reservations going through my head. “It’ll hardly be a thing. You’re wearing a sports bra, so it’ll just look like you’re running.”

She had a point. In fact, now that I considered it, her request was actually rather tame. Maybe Taylor had taken it as far as she wanted and was content to just make me run my laps.

“Boys!” Taylor yelled. “We’re heading down the road for some Gatorade. We would love it if you came.”

As the boys scrambled down, Taylor turned to me. “You know what? I know we said you would still be wearing everything but your shirt, but I think we should really get those pants off of you now.”

“What? I thought I took them off right before my lap.”

“I never said that.” Before I could react, Taylor grabbed the sides of my shorts and pulled them down. I shrieked and wrapped my arms around myself. I was in my underwear! And Taylor was going to make me walk in the road! Suddenly, her request didn’t seem so tame. She probably never intended for me to have my shorts at all when she made her request.

Taylor held my feet while she pulled my shorts off my shoes. My underwear was only slightly more modest than a bikini, but I felt totally exposed.

Soon, there was a train of us going down the street. Each time a car passed us, I felt my face blush with embarrassment. There was no way they could miss the throng of students walking on the side of the road. I just had to hope that they didn’t notice me, the half-naked girl in her underwear. The rush of wind every time a car passed was cold, and each time the gust blew on my bare stomach, back, and legs, I shuddered.

I could swear that a few cars slowed down at the sight of me. One car slowed down considerably, and I could see inside a woman in her 30s staring at me. I wrapped my arms around my body tighter. I had never in my life felt so self-conscious about my body. What were people thinking? Did they think this was a joke? Some sort of hazing? Or did they think I was getting some sort of kick out of it? Did they think I was enjoying this?

Was I enjoying this?

Finally, we reached the outlet store. A teenager looked up as we entered in, a little surprised by the number of people walking into the store. The surprise didn’t compare to when he realized I was in my underwear. His eyes nearly bugged out of his sockets.

“H-h-how can I help you today?” he asked.

Taylor grinned at the boy’s reaction. “You seem nice. What’s your name?”

“Umm...Gary.”

Well, Gary, my friend here actually needs some help. Would you mind giving her a spanking?”

I gawked at her. What? “That wasn’t part--”

Taylor slapped a hand over my mouth. “Hush, or your next lap will be even worse. Now, lean over the countertop.”

I swallowed, unable to say anything. My face grew red as I leaned over the counter while Taylor coaxed Gary to the other side.

“Just a second,” Taylor said. “A proper spanking really should be done on your bare bottom, don’t you think, Dee?”

“Wait--”

“Good.” Taylor grabbed the fabric of my panties and pulled them down, not so far that they fell off my legs, but enough that I knew my entire butt was on display, both to Gary and the other boys.

“Go ahead, Gary. The harder the better.”

Whatever bashfulness Gary had was gone. His hand hit my skin hard. I shrieked and groaned. As he continued, I felt my breath quicken and warmth grow in my crotch. With horror, I realized that in between my legs I was getting wet. Crap, this was turning me on.

Despite my hopes otherwise, Taylor didn’t fail to notice. As I turned, Taylor saw the wetness. I realized that my pussy was in view, but I couldn’t care given the pain in my behind. “Look at this.” She poked a finger in, and I nearly fell to the floor. “Stop!” I pleaded, but the conviction in my voice sounded weak.

She grinned. “I’m glad you’re enjoying this, Dee. I’ll make sure your next few laps are even more exciting.”

She tugged my panties back up and pushed me towards the Gatorade. When I returned to buy the Gatorade, Taylor was holding a Styrofoam cup with something. Ice?

The way back was even worse with my legs feeling weak and my butt raw. Even more cars slowed down. A few even honked, and I felt myself blush furiously. No way to convince that no one saw me now. I carried the Gatorade, one of those 12-pack things, in my hands, and it made my body wet and slippery. I held them as close as I could to my bra, the only semblance of cover that I had.

Finally, we made it onto the school grounds, and I had some cover from the road. As we neared the stadium entrance, though, my heart dropped. There were sounds of voices inside.

The soccer team, I realized. Oh, crap. More people were going to be joining our little adventure.

As we entered, the boys’ soccer team turned to look at the commotion of the combined mob of the girls’ track team and the boys’ swimming team, and then their eyes fell on me. They stopped, gathering around the others, whispering and staring.

“Little DeeDee here is going to be running a few laps, and she’ll lose some of her clothes each time,” Taylor explained to the soccer team. “We’d be glad if you joined us.”

She turned to me, standing there in my underwear. “Go on.”

I took my place at the starting line, intent on running as fast as I could. It would make losing whatever piece next happen faster, but I just wanted to get this over with.

“Wait,” Taylor said. I groaned. What now?

“You still look a little parched. I have an idea. Josh, can you come over here?”

He did, and I felt myself blushing even more than when I was on the road.

“Josh, would you grab Denise’s panties and pull them out a bit?”

“Wait, what?”

Taylor rolled my eyes like I was being a child. “He’s not going to take them off. Not yet, anyways We’re just going to put some ice down your panties to cool you off.”

“Taylor—”

“Go on, Josh.”

He didn’t need more coaxing. His hands slipped down the front of my panties and I nearly collapsed right then and there as pangs of pleasure shot through my legs. His fingers flirted with my pussy, just barely brushing it, and I knew he was thinking about fingering me right there. Instead, he pulled out, blatantly taking a good look at my hairy pussy beneath him. A quiet part of me, the part that was actually enjoying the experience, wondered if he liked what he saw.

“Good. Hold it for a sec.” Taylor poured the ice down my panties. I gasped, suddenly unable to breathe as the cold ice sunk into my pussy. Some of it liquified immediately and fell through my panty down the insides of my legs, but most stayed in, melting quickly to my body heat while it soaked my panties and pubic hair.

“Get going,” Taylor said. She gave me another slap, and I took off, my face red and my pussy burning from the cold. I could feel my panties getting soaked and sticking to my pussy, becoming almost transparent that I might as well not have been wearing them at all.

As I neared the finish line, the combined mob of the girls’ track team and the boys’ soccer and swim teams cheered, knowing what was about to come next.

*I will continue to take suggestions and ideas of what you would like Denise to go through for her next few laps. This story is very open to your suggestions, and I will try to use as many as I can. I also have a few ideas on how to prolong Denise's treatment for a few extra laps, so keep the ideas coming!*
Last edited by jastes22 on Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:09 am, edited 6 times in total.
WingDing

Re: The Track Bet (Part 3 posted 6/28) *Looking for Reader Suggestions*

Post by WingDing »

With all these people around, perhaps she could be required to crowdsurf from somewhere on the fields to her starting point at the track.
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

this story is fun, well done.

now thats its a big crowd you can do a vote by cheers on stuff for her to do or item to take off. also with you mentioning her being hairy she could get shaved?
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

GeekGuy wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:17 pm this story is fun, well done.

now thats its a big crowd you can do a vote by cheers on stuff for her to do or item to take off. also with you mentioning her being hairy she could get shaved?
Thanks! And that idea was mentioned before. You may or may not see it in the next section ;)