The Right Smartwatch

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
superevil7

Re: The Right Smartwatch

Post by superevil7 »

PhillyPhan321 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:32 pmHey SuperEvil, I'm a big fan of your stories. When you get a chance can you continue the "72 hours" story you started on ASSTR? I really liked that one and where it was going.
Thank you! Glad to know you are a fan. I had a good time writing 72 hours. It was my first attempt at writing from the girl's perspective in first person. I don't like making promises I can't keep, but what I will do is tell you I'm going to reread the first part of that story to see if I hopefully get some inspiration for a second part. :)
Csquared

Post by Csquared »

Great start!

I usually don't like/avoid mind control kinda stories, as I like characters to have their own agency, but the way this was handled is really well done. Looking forward for more!
ely

Post by ely »

I add myself to the list of impatient who is reading the story on your site. I love stories with stop time, body control, mind control.
superevil7

The Right Smartwatch - Chapter 3: Uninvited Dinner Guests

Post by superevil7 »

Chapter 3: Uninvited Dinner Guests

Jenny was already at the bus stop when Matt arrived the next morning. They were the first two there. “Hey. So, can we talk now? About what happened last night?” Matt asked.

Jenny really didn’t want to talk about it. “Uh, well...” Lucky for her, another girl was walking over to the bus stop then. “I think it’s better if we talk in private. At lunch maybe? Or after school.” He figured she needed space, so dropped it. They sat in silence for the bus ride into school, looking away from each other when the other one would look at them.

The next time he saw her was at lunch. She seemed happier now, giving him a little wave while she waited in line for food.

He went and sat down next to Paul. “Hey. So, sorry for rushing out yesterday. I just felt a little weird seeing your sister like that, especially when your mom got home.” Matt just chuckled to himself. Paul had always been shy around girls. The only girl he ever seemed comfortable around was Jenny. Probably his sister too, but seeing Cindy naked had shown Paul that she was starting to become a woman.

“No problem. It does take some getting used to. If you want, I'll warn you if she is home before inviting you over.”

“Thanks.”

“What are you guys talking about?” Jenny came to join them at their table. With her was Karen, another girl in their class. Karen didn’t like Matt, and Matt was not too fond of her either. Karen held a grudge against Matt for some reason. Hey, maybe he could find out why? He looked around the cafeteria, but saw way too many girls around. Who knows what someone could end up saying if they are forced to tell the truth? No, it was way too risky now.

Karen had been Jenny’s friend up until last year. Jenny and her had gotten along great, up until Karen had tried to get Jenny to ditch Matt. Matt had tried to be nice to the girl, but no matter what he did, it didn’t seem to change her mind about him.

“So, Karen. Want to come over to my house Saturday? Hang out like we used to?” Jenny asked. This disappointed Matt. He wanted to spend time with Jenny this weekend. He hoped their friendship wasn’t damaged beyond repair.

After Karen had left the table, Matt asked Jenny why she had invited her over. “Well, I was thinking, we could have a little fun with her. You know.” and she pointed to his watch. It surprised him that Jenny would want another girl to get naked in front of him. But if she was ok with it, who was he to complain?

Arriving back near home, Matt and Jenny got off the bus together, walking towards their houses. They arrived in front of Jenny’s house, and she turned to him. “Well, I’ve got a lot of homework today, and I should probably spend some time with my mom, but I’ll see you tomorrow.” Jenny was afraid. A little of the watch, but much more so about how she had lost control of herself in front of him last night. She couldn't face doing anything like that again so soon. Matt had hoped she would come over again today, so they could fix things between them, but figured she needed more time. So, with a wave, both friends went into their own homes.

Matt was just finishing his homework when his sister arrived home. Now he could have a little fun. Cindy was feeling confused about yesterday. Now being dressed, she wasn't sure she should go naked again. She went to put her backpack away in her room and say hello to her brother.

Matt had already set QUE to on and was waiting for his sister to come upstairs. When she stopped by his room, he said to her, “Hey, Cindy. How did you like being naked yesterday?”

“I was really embarrassed at first, but then I really liked it. It made me tingle down there. You know?” She blushed at saying something so intimate to her brother, causing her to feel that same tingle again.

“Mom thinks you’re just going through a phase. She figured you would get over it soon. She even had Jenny go naked yesterday to try to get you to see how you look.” Cindy thought the older girl looked good. Really good! If she looked like that, maybe being naked was not so bad?

“You think you will go naked again?” Matt was really hoping she would.

“Oh yeah, definitely.” She wasn’t sure why she was being so honest, but did like the grin her brother got at that. “In fact. Would you mind if I went naked again right now, just for a little bit?”

“Of course not, Cindy. If you want to be a nudist, you should go for it. I think you look pretty cute.”

She went back into her own room for privacy. Stripping naked in front of her brother didn't seem like a good idea today, even if she had done it the last couple days for some reason. Once naked, she headed out into the hall, hearing her brother down in the living room, playing video games. She slowly made her way downstairs getting very nervous about this whole thing. Why had this been so much easier yesterday?

She peeked into the living room, seeing her brother mashing the controller, sitting on the couch. She cleared her throat, making him look over at her, and pause his game. “It’s ok, squirt. Come sit down. I’ll add you to the game.” He patted the spot on the couch next to him. The naked 11 year old went to sit next to her brother, not really wanting to stand in front of him for too long, but the arousal she was starting to feel was helping to make her feel better.

Soon the siblings were playing like normal. Knocking into each other, trying to throw off the other’s game, while laughing and yelling. Cindy was feeling much better. The arousal had its effect on her now. Being naked in front of her own brother was quite arousing for some reason.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the front door. Cindy didn’t think it would be good to have anyone else see her like that, so went up to her room while Matt answered the door. Matt opened the door when she was safely upstairs, finding Cindy’s good friend Jessica from across the street. “Hi Jessica. Come on in. Cindy is up in her room. I’ll go get her.”

Seeing a chance to see another girl naked, even a 12 year old, he pushed STR on his watch. Suddenly Jessica was pulling off her long sleeve shirt. Underneath she had on a white bra, and removed it next. That revealed her smallish boobs, sticking out like little triangles, with cute puffy nipples on the end. Next, she untied her shoes pulling each off, followed by her socks. Then she undid her jeans, dropping them to the ground, and stepped out of them. She had white panties with a pink trim underneath. She hooked her thumbs in letting them drop off. She had a bit of dark hair right above her little slit, which was parted just slightly.

“Thanks Matt.” She said to him, once finished undressing, oblivious to her nudity. Matt checked her out, thinking she was just as cute as his little sister, especially naked like this.

He pushed the COM button next, making her stand at attention. “Jessica, when you are in this house, you will be a nudist. Cindy is also a nudist now, so don't be surprised when you see her.” He went with the nudist thing figuring that would be easiest to explain to anyone else. Plus, it would hopefully make her go naked every time she came over.

He shut off the COM option and she looked back to him, waiting for him to get Cindy. “Be right back,” he said.

Cindy was still naked up in her room, waiting to be told by her brother when it was safe to come out. “Hey Cindy. It’s just Jessica. She has a surprise for you. Come back down with me.”

Cindy was not sure if she should let her friend see her naked. “Let me put on my clothes first.” She told him.

“Wait. It’s ok, Cindy. Trust me. Come downstairs.”

“I’m not sure…” She was considering it, but Matt had gotten impatient. He hit the COM button again.

“From now on, in this house, you will be a nudist.” He told her, then shut it off. She came back to him saying “Just come down stairs. Trust me, Cindy.” So, she followed him downstairs, not feeling bad about being naked anymore. In her mind, a nudist would never be embarrassed about being nude.

When she got to the bottom of the stairs and saw her friend, Cindy let out a little squeal, running over to hug the other naked girl. “Oh my god! You’re naked too!?”

Jessica looked down at herself, a little confused that her clothes were off, but being a nudist, it didn't really bother her. “Yeah. Matt told me about you being a nudist. So, I thought I would join you.” Cindy seemed much more carefree and happier now to Matt. It seemed to him, telling the girls to be nudists was a good idea.

Jessica soon joined in playing their video game with them. It was a lot of fun for Matt, who had sat in the middle of the two nude girls. They kept bumping shoulders, all three enjoying sitting so close together. There was a sexual tension in the air now. Even if the girls thought themselves nudists, it was still exciting to be naked so close to a teenage boy.

After a while, the two preteen nudists went up to Cindy’s room. Matt was a little disappointed they had left, but decided to give them space, in case they were feeling overwhelmed. Another knock came from the front door, and Matt was still in the living room playing the game, so he answered.

It was Jessica’s 16 year old sister, Katie, and she had brought another girl with her. “Hi. Is my sister over here? My mom asked me to come get her for supper.” Matt had always admired Katie’s looks. While he didn’t spend much time with the older teen girl, they had always been friendly to each other, both their little sisters being friends.

Matt knew an opportunity when he saw one. He invited them into the house. Katie and her friend stepped into the living room. Katie was about to say something about the suspicious pile of clothes that looked remarkably similar to the ones her sister was wearing earlier, but before she could say anything, Matt hit the STR button.

Immediately both teen girls started undressing, kicking off their shoes first. Katie removed her hoodie next, that she was wearing to help with the early springtime chill. Then she removed the tank top she was wearing underneath. Her pair of dark blue jeans were next to go, leaving her in just her bra and panties, but those would go too. She even bent down to remove her socks. After a minute she stood naked in front of him, just like her little sister.

In fact, she looked much like her sister too, just older. Her boobs were full and pert, but had similar cute nipples on the ends. Her pussy also opened slightly showing off the pink inside, with a much fuller dark bush above.

Her friend had also stripped down at the same time, removing her jacket, pants, t-shirt, bra, and panties, in that order. Then her socks last as well. She had a pair of boobs a little larger than Katie’s, but still very nice to Matt. Down below, she must shave, because there was only a little landing strip above her pussy lips.

Matt was still completely amazed. He really just made two high school girls strip naked! This was almost too good to be true! These were the oldest girls he had ever seen naked, at least in person.

Once naked, the girls resumed their normal conversation. It seemed if the girls had stripped together, they were also blind to the others' nudity. “Hey Matt? Whose clothes are those?” Matt thought fast, but knowing he could ultimately use the control function of the watch to make them forget, gave him much more confidence to have some fun with the naked girls.

He bent over to pick up the teen girl’s discarded clothing while saying “My sister has recently decided to become a nudist. My mom and I think she is just going through a phase, but she insists on going naked while home. And now, I think she has recruited your little sister as well.”

Katie looked at him with wide eyes. “You saw my sister naked!?” Yeah, and you too.

“Yeah, unfortunately. She was already naked when I came down here. Cindy insisted they play some video games like that, but after an hour they went up to her room. I didn’t really know what to do. My mom said it was best to just let Cindy grow out of this phase, so I thought the same would apply to Jessica. Sorry if I screwed up.”

The girl took pity on the 14 year old boy. “Oh, well, if she did it herself, I guess there’s not much you could do about it. Don’t worry. I’m sure your mother's right about it being a phase.”

“So, can you go get them? Katie’s mom is making dinner and we should all get back.” Her friend said. Truthfully, she just wanted to see the naked preteens. The thought of them going naked in front of this boy made her excited. Of course, she didn't realize she was putting on an even better show for him.

Before anyone could leave, Matt’s mother came into the house after a long day at work. “Oh hi, Katie. It’s nice to see you. Jessica must be over. Who is your friend?” Matt took the opportunity to put the girl’s clothes in the TV cabinet with the video games. It was the best place he could think to hide them quickly.

“Hi Mrs. Stevens. This is Shelly. Yeah, we came to get Jessica for dinner. I think Matt was about to go get her.”

So, Matt went up to his sister’s room and knocked on the closed door. Cindy answered. She seemed to be breathing hard and had a flush to her cheeks that Matt noticed right away. “Hey, Jessica, your sister's here to take you home.”

Jessica bounded down the stairs in front of Matt. He was curious what the preteen's reaction would be to her naked sister. Cindy just stayed at the top of the stairs, watching.

When Jessica saw her sister standing there naked, she figured Matt must have told her about being a nudist too. She figured Katie and Shelly liked the idea so much, they must have taken off their clothes right then. “Wow, you joined too, huh?” Jessica said to her older sister.

Katie didn’t understand what the girl meant, but let it go because they needed to get home. “Come on, get dressed so we can go home.” So, Jessica found her clothes on the floor and started to get dressed. “Thanks again, Matt.” Katie told him while her sister was getting dressed. Matt just smiled, looking over the naked girls’ bodies once more before they left.

Now dressed, Jessica opened the front door and led the two naked teens across the street. Matt had decided to see how this would play out. He was sure their mother or Jessica would say something to them eventually, but from what he had seen from Cindy, the girls always blamed themselves for stripping naked. No one ever tried blaming him, and who could? A high tech smartwatch that could somehow make girls strip naked? Preposterous.

Matt didn’t expect to see Katie’s mother dragging the two naked teen girls back across the street by their ears, however. He quickly opened the front door when they got close and her mother pushed the two nude girls into the house.

Matt’s mom came out of the kitchen to see what all the commotion was about. “Nancy? What’s going on?”

“These two teenage girls decided to come home NUDE is what is going on!” Both girls were now trying to cover up with Matt nearby.

“Oh. Cindy is going through a similar phase, but I don’t mind.”

“Well Cindy is only 11 years old. These two are almost mature women. Well I thought they were mature, but I guess they want to run around like A NAKED LITTLE GIRL!”

Cindy had also come partly downstairs, hearing the yelling. Still naked of course, being commanded to be a nudist at home. Nancy could almost laugh. The preteen girl was nothing like the two older teens. She looked like a small child as far as she was concerned, not a big deal if she was naked now and then. Her oldest daughter on the other hand had boobs, and a full bush. Nothing she should be showing off. “Well if you girls want to show off so much. Be like Cindy? Then I think now is as good a time as any. You will both be staying here for dinner. If that’s ok with you Karen?”

“Sure, I don’t mind.” Matt’s mom said, thinking she was talking about the girls’ nudity.

“Good. You girls follow whatever Mrs. Stevens says. Ok? I expect to see you at home after you’re done eating, dressed this time. OH! And no covering up for the rest of the time you are here. I want both of you to understand why displaying yourselves is such a bad idea, and I’m sure Matt here is up to that job.”

Both girls reluctantly dropped their arms to their sides, looking at the floor in shame. They couldn’t understand it. Why had they gotten naked in front of Matt earlier? Did the nudist lifestyle really appeal to them that much? But now they felt humiliated standing naked in front of him. Neither girl had said anything about Jessica being naked as well, not wanting to cause any more problems.

Katie’s mom left, leaving the two naked girls with Matt’s family. “Ok, I better go make sure there is enough for everyone. Matt, you watch the girls please.” Now Matt had been left in charge of them? This was so unfair. Matt just smiled at the two nude teens taking a place on the couch and looking them over.

Cindy just watched from the stairs. She wasn’t sure why the two nude teens were now so shy about their bodies, when they had been fine before. It must be because of Katie's mom yelling at them. Seeing them so embarrassed made her feel funny down there, so she went back to her room to take care of things.

Matt also thought it would be good to watch the teen girls take care of things before they left. He hit the COM button on the watch and the two girls stood at attention. “You will both masturbate before I give you your clothes back. You will also both come back sometime next week together and strip naked for me again. You will not say anything about this or question my authority over you.”

He shut off the watch just as his mom was calling them to dinner. At the table, both Katie and Shelly were still feeling the shame of being naked. They could not understand how Cindy seemed so free with all of her privates on display. Matt just enjoyed the show of the girls’ boobs above the table, hoping they would be putting on an even bigger show before they went home.

They all finished dinner and went out to the living room. Matt’s mom put on the TV, wanting to watch her favorite show. “Ok girls. I think you can go home now.” She said to them.

They still needed their clothes back, so Katie turned to Matt and asked, “Can you get our clothes for us please?”

Matt went over to the entertainment console, retrieving the bundle of clothes he had left there earlier. When he turned back around, he found both nude girls were rubbing their pussies and pinching their nipples. He almost couldn't believe they were really doing it! He just sat on the couch, still holding the girl’s clothes for them, watching the show. Matt’s mom glanced over to see the girls playing with themselves, but didn’t really care, and went back to watching her program.

Why? Why were they doing this? Sure, they felt a little horny at being naked in front of the younger teen boy, but to be masturbating in front of him, and his mom and sister? This was just too much.

Cindy was also watching. She was shocked at first, thinking her mother would reprimand the girls, but she said nothing to them. She was amazed at what the two girls were doing. Did this mean she could play with herself wherever she wanted? She wanted to find out.

She sat down in one of the side chairs and opened her legs. Looking over at her mom, who only seemed to care about the TV. She plunged her finger into her open hole. Now Matt had three naked girls playing with themselves to watch!

Soon all three girls were moaning and speeding up their movements. He learned quite a bit about how girls played with themselves from this, each one having their own way of doing it. He got very excited watching the three girls, but managed to contain himself. The girls all got louder and louder as they came closer to release. Shelly was the first to reach climax. Letting out a loud moan, followed shortly by Katie. It took a couple more minutes for Cindy to finish as well, letting out a high pitched squeal when she came.

Matt went over to the teen girls and handed over their clothes. The girls rushed to get dressed and leave, not wanting to spend any more time naked then they had to. All in all, Matt was impressed with what he had accomplished that night.

When the girls were gone, he rushed up to his room to take care of things for himself. Once finished with that, he decided to try talking with Jenny one more time that day. He called her before going to bed that night.

“Hey. How are you?” he asked her.

“Ok. I guess. Kinda ashamed about what I did last night.” She felt it easier to talk to him on the phone about it, not having to look him in the eye.

“Jenny, you’re my best friend. Nothing you could do would ever bother me. You’re the most important person in my life." She smiled at hearing that. "Well, and my mom and my sister.”

“Yeah, you too, Matt… Besides my mom.”

“So, we’re good then?”

“Yeah. We’re good. I’ll see you tomorrow... With Karen. Remember?”

“Ok, see you then. Bye.”

“Bye.” She smiled to herself. She would feel better if it was another girl under the watch's power, instead of her.
superevil7

The Right Smartwatch - Chapter 4: Old Friend

Post by superevil7 »

Chapter 4: Old Friend

Karen had been dropped off at Jenny’s house a little before noon. They stayed there for a while, but Jenny had deliberately made sure they were both bored. With nothing to do, Jenny suggested going over to Matt’s house for a bit. “Oh, come on, Jenny. I came over to hang out with you.” but after another hour with no less boredom the girl relented to her friend’s request. “I guess we can go over there, but only for a little while. Ok?”

Jenny brought Karen to the front door of Matt’s house. She knew Cindy had a gymnastics competition, glad they could be alone with Matt. “Hey Matt. Karen and I were bored. Can we hang out with you for a while?”

“Sure, I was just about to start up Gunmasher 6. Do you want to play?”

Karen sneered at the boy, “Of course you would be playing video games. Aren’t you a little old for that?”

Matt just ignored the girl, knowing soon she wouldn’t be so stuck up. Karen sat down in one of the chairs in the living room while Matt asked them “So you girls want anything to drink? We have soda, orange juice, water, milk.”

“Just a soda.” Karen answered.

“I’ll come look.” Jenny said, using it as an excuse to speak with Matt alone.

In the kitchen, she said, “So I’ll stick my fingers in my ears. When I do that, you hit the button. Sound good?”

“Well? What if she’s better looking than you?” He said, grinning at her. She just punched him in the arm. “Ok. Ok. I got it.”

So, they went back into the living room, Jenny handing her the soda before sitting down herself. “So, you girls been doing anything interesting today?” Karen just rolled her eyes at him.

“Well, we listened to some music for a while, had lunch. No, nothing too interesting.” Jenny answered.

“Yeah, it’s been really boring. Jenny used to be so much fun, but now…” Jenny took that time to stick her fingers in her ears. “Oh, it’s true! You can’t ignore…” Matt had pushed the button.

Karen stood up facing perpendicular to Matt and Jenny on the couch. She started unbuttoning the blouse she was wearing, letting it fall to the floor when done. Next, she undid her jeans and pushed them off. Her underwear didn’t match and Jenny commented, “Must be laundry day.” Her panties in particular seemed worn out and old.

Her bra was black, and she undid the clasps in the back quickly revealing her almost flat chest to them, with little brownish pink nipples. She pulled off her beige colored panties last, revealing her bare pussy. She had no hair at all, looking much like Cindy. “Oh my god! She’s still like a little kid!” Jenny said, through giggles.

Karen then sat back down and continued like she hadn't just stripped naked. “...me.” She finished her sentence. Both of them were smiling at her funny now, but she wasn’t sure why.

“Come on, let's play that game, Matt.” Jenny said, causing Karen to roll her eyes again. Matt went over and turned the game system on, offering a controller to both Jenny and Karen, but Karen declined, just holding her hand up.

So, Matt and Jenny started playing the game, but after a few minutes, Karen was still bored. “Come on, let’s do something else.”

“Well, what do you want to do?” Jenny was really starting to get annoyed at Karen.

“I don’t know. Let's go outside for a while.” Karen offered.

Matt looked over at Jenny, getting worried, but Jenny smiled and said “Alright. You are the guest here.” and stood up.

“Jenny, I'm not sure that’s such a good idea, you know, cause…” he trailed off, not wanting to reveal to the girl she was naked yet.

“Oh, don’t worry. We’ll just go into the backyard for a bit.” While the backyard was less open than the front, it would still be visible from a couple houses or anyone outside in their backyards. There were no fences in between any of the yards.

“Oh, come on. It will be more fun than this dumb game.” Karen said while getting up, led out through the kitchen door by Jenny. Matt just followed, hoping that if anyone saw her, they would at least be female. That way he could make them forget.

Outside, Karen had taken a seat at the patio table, shivering a little at the wind. It was still early spring, and Matt noticed how her nipples had stood up from the cold. They both took one of the seats near her. Karen started talking about some makeup or hair product Matt didn’t really care about. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a couple boys looking out at them from their own patio door. He needed to act quickly, so he pressed the COM button.

“You will…” He stopped himself, remembering to say Karen’s name first. “Karen, you will not run away or cover up if anyone sees you or tells you that you are naked. You will act happy and like everything is perfectly normal. You will not get dressed until I say you can.”

Just as he was shutting off the command function, the boys both ran out the door and over to them. “Woah! That girl is naked!” the older boy said.

Karen looked down at herself, then back up, and said, “Oh, I suppose I am.” Inside she was screaming. Why didn’t she get up and run inside? Why was she just sitting there, letting these boys look at her small boobs above the table?

“Why are you naked?” the other boy asked.

“Oh, I don’t know. Guess I just felt like it.” She didn’t feel like being naked now, with these two boys gawking at her, not to mention Matt was also there. Oh god! Two of her classmates had seen her naked, and worse, it was Matt and Jenny! She now remembered stripping in the living room in front of them, wondering why she would do such a thing.

Jenny had figured Matt commanded her to stay in front of these boys, and giggled, knowing the feeling of being naked in front of a boy. She was getting just as aroused at forcing her old friend to go naked as she would be if she was naked herself.

Being naked outside, and in front of the four of them embarrassed Karen to no end, and her cheeks turned bright red, but otherwise outwardly she displayed no discomfort. “I think she was getting hot. Look at how red her face is. Poor girl needed to cool off.” Jenny told the boys with a giggle. Karen couldn’t believe Jenny would just leave her naked like this, but couldn’t think of any other excuse for the boys.

“So, is this the first time you boys have seen a naked girl?” Jenny asked the boys.

“Uh, yeah...” The older boy said.

“Well, Karen, stand up and let them get a better look.” Karen was beside herself now. No way would she stand to let them look at her! “Oh, come on Karen, just for a minute. Then you can sit back down. I’m sure it would be very educational for them.” Jenny was giggling hard now.

“Uh, well, I don’t think I should. They’ve already seen me anyway. Right boys?” Karen said, giving the boys a smile, and feeling very nervous.

“Oh, come on.” Jenny stood up and grabbed Karen’s arm, trying to pull her up from the chair.

“Stop it, Jenny!” She said with a laugh, but inside, Karen was mortified at the thought of displaying herself in front of the boys. Especially if they were to see her bald pussy.

Jenny was much stronger than Karen though, and had her up and out of the chair in no time. She spun the girl around, keeping her arm behind her back, and grabbed the other arm, twisting it into the same position. Now the boys could clearly see her little slit and Karen gave up struggling. She still kept the happy demeanor on the outside, but this was so humiliating to the girl, she started to pee right there in front of everyone. “Ew! Karen!” Jenny scolded the nude girl, letting her go, and jumped back. Karen just happily smiled, not being able to stop her bladder release. Inside this was the most humiliating thing to ever happen to her. Outside she just giggled like it was no big deal.

The two boys were now laughing at the naked girl as her bladder kept releasing. She wanted to run, hide, be anywhere but there. Finally, she was empty and just stood in the puddle feeling shame. “Alright, come on Karen, let's get you cleaned up.” Jenny offered her hand to the naked girl. Karen just took it, not sure what else to do. Jenny led her over to the spigot attached to the hose on the wall, turning it on. Karen thought to herself, I’m not a little kid, I’m 14 years old for god sakes! I should be cleaning up in the house, not outside like this.

Jenny aimed the spray of the hose at her, accidentally getting her in the face. “Sorry Karen.” She said as Karen sputtered the water out of her mouth.

She wiped her face of the water and said “That’s ok, Jenny.” Still smiling like nothing was wrong. Now Jenny was aiming the narrow spray right at her little slit. It was starting to make her feel funny. She wanted it to stop, all of this to stop, but she could do nothing, and just let the other girl continue to play with her like this.

Jenny was purposely using the hose to tease the nude girl. She could aim just right with the spray making the outer lips of the girl’s pussy spread and move. She particularly focused on the upper area of the slit, where she knew the girl’s little clit was. Just when Karen was starting to like the feel of the spray, Jenny switched to spraying her little nipples.

The cold spray of the water made Karen’s little nipples pucker up, turning them into hard little points. Karen could only giggle, while her classmate teased her with the spray of the water. She wanted to yell at her, scream, beg her, anything to make this stop! Finally, Jenny had enough fun, turning the spray to the patio, cleaning the puddle the nude girl had left there.

“So, how old are you guys?” Matt asked the two boys while Jenny cleaned up the naked girl.

“I’m 12 and my brother Dillan is 10.”

“Oh, what’s your name?”

“Jake.” The older boy answered.

“I’m Matt. That’s Jenny, and the naked girl is Karen. Say, do you know my sister, Cindy? Cindy Stevens? She’s about your age.”

“Oh yeah. I go to school with her.”

Jenny had brought the nude girl back over now to stand in front of the two boys. Karen just stood there letting the boys look. At this point it was pointless to try and hide. “So how old are you?” The younger boy asked Karen, causing her to blush even more. Now they would know she was a flat chested 14 year old.

“I bet she’s no older than 12. Her boobs are pretty small, see.” Jake said, pointing to the girl's bare chest. “But I don’t remember seeing you at school.”

“She’s 14, actually. In mine and Matt’s class.” Jenny answered, giving away the girl’s secret to the younger boys.

“Wow. I thought girls went through puberty before boys. She has like no hair down there either.” Jake said. It seemed to her; everyone was laughing at poor underdeveloped Karen.

“Well boys, I think we should get back inside now. I’m sure Karen has cooled off enough. Even got a shower out of it. See you guys later.” Jenny told them. The boys were disappointed, but let the teens go into the house, walking back over to their own home.

Back inside, Karen was feeling angry. She wanted to yell and scream at the two for letting this happen to her, but for some reason she could only smile. Matt sent Karen into the living room, giving her a small towel to dry with, so he could speak to Jenny alone.

“I’ve waited a long time for this. I want to know why she hates me. You just stay quiet. I’m going to turn on the truth option of my watch.” Matt told her.

“Ok. I’m curious too. Let's find out why she always has that stick up her ass.” Matt switched the setting on, and they went into the living room.

“Karen. You're going to answer my questions now. Why do you hate me?”

“Because Jenny likes you.” Karen didn’t want to speak with them, but felt compelled to answer.

He looked at her, confused. “Why would Jenny liking me make you hate me?”

“Because she doesn’t love me.” Matt and Jenny were both taken aback. Did Karen like Jenny? Like, like?

“Are you a lesbian!?” Jenny blurted out.

Karen was about to reveal her biggest secret to them. This was even bigger than her undeveloped body. “Yes. I am a lesbian.”

Well that explained it. In Karen’s mind, Matt was competition for Jenny. Jenny felt flattered, not realizing a girl could ever like her that way, but she was straight, so Karen never really stood a chance.

“Karen, I had no idea you felt that way. But… I’m sorry. I like boys. Matt in particular.” Jenny just broke the poor girl’s heart. She wanted to cry, but still just sat there acting like nothing was wrong. Matt switched off the watch while Karen wasn’t looking at him.

Matt was feeling sorry for her now. He turned to Jenny and said, “Maybe we should let her get dressed now and make her forget all this.”

Karen spoke up, still smiling, “How could you make me forget this? This was the most humiliating day of my life. I don’t think I will ever forget this.”

Jenny whispered to him “Come on, Matt. I’m not done with her yet. Let’s have some more fun with her.” Matt considered what Jenny had said and got an idea. If Jenny wanted to have more fun, he would let her.

He turned on COM which made the two girls stand at attention. “Jenny, take your clothes off.” and Jenny removed her clothes, then stood back at attention. “Ok Jenny, until I say, you will do whatever Karen tells you. You will let her touch you as much as she wants. Karen, you can now stop acting like everything is normal. You can express any emotion you feel.” and he switched off COM.

Immediately, Jenny was aware she was now naked, throwing her arms over her privates, not believing Matt would do this to her. Karen finally felt she could express herself, but saw Jenny. It stopped her in her tracks. The girl she had pined over for years was now standing naked in front of her! She couldn’t help but feel a little better.

“Karen, Jenny will do anything you tell her.” What? How? She had to try.

Jenny was getting embarrassed again, which transferred into arousal. She was a little mad at Matt, but didn’t know what to do.

“Jenny, let me see your boobs.” Karen said. Jenny immediately dropped the arm she was holding in front of her chest to her side. Karen came forward to look, reaching her hand out to touch one of Jenny's hard nipples. “Wow!” was all Karen could say.

“Ok, drop the other hand.” This had just become the best day in Karen’s life! She had seen Jenny changing before gym class, but only in her underwear, never naked like this. That reminded her of her own nudity, and she looked over at Matt who had sat down on the couch again. She wanted to get dressed, especially with him there, but couldn’t. She turned her focus back to Jenny. “So, I can touch her anywhere I want?” Karen asked Matt, still looking over the other nude girl.

“Yep, she won’t stop you.”

Karen reached down to Jenny’s pubic mound, running her finger up the slit until she found the girl’s clitoris. Jenny let out a quiet moan, not able to back away. Not sure if she wanted to either. She was quite aroused now; this was all becoming quite pleasurable to her.

“So, what else can I make her do?” She really wanted to play with the girl’s privates, but felt weird with Matt there.

“You can have her do whatever you want. Only thing is, she has to stay inside. I don’t think anyone else would think she’s a young girl like you.” Matt didn’t mean it as a dig, it was just an excuse to protect Jenny, but it made Karen feel bad all the same.

“Yeah, well, I bet you're just a little kid too!” Karen said, trying to get back at him. Matt stood up, pulling his pants down far enough to show his full bush. Jenny was also watching, hoping to see what he had, but he stopped before he reached his penis, and pulled the pants back in place.

Karen had no come back for that. Matt had bested her again. She just turned her focus back to Jenny. “Ok Jenny. Do some jumping jacks.” The developed girl started jumping in place, opening her legs on every other jump and clapping her hands above her head.

Both Karen and Matt enjoyed the show. Jenny’s boobs bounced up and down, and her pussy even opened and closed while she did the exercise. Jenny went a couple minutes before saying anything. She was getting tired and some sweat was showing on her body. “Can… I… Stop… Now…?” Jenny asked, breathing hard between jumps.

“Oh, well…” Karen paused letting the girl jump just a few more times. “Ok. You can stop.” Wow! It was like Jenny was mind controlled somehow. She couldn’t stop unless told. Karen remembered how she hadn’t been able to leave when the boys saw her outside. Something was definitely going on here.

But Karen was not going to pass up this opportunity. One part of Jenny that always had turned her on, was her tongue. She had imagined Jenny’s tongue many times snaking its way around her pussy. Even if Matt was going to watch, she was not going to let this go without fulfilling that fantasy.

She came over to Jenny, who was still breathing hard, mostly from the jumping, but also from the arousal she was now feeling. She wasn’t sure if it was because of Karen bossing her around or Matt watching, or both.

Karen ran her fingers from the top of Jenny’s pussy up to her nipple then back down letting her fingernails tease Jenny’s skin. Jenny giggled a little while blushing at Karen’s actions. Karen kept moving her fingers around like this, tickling Jenny’s stomach and breasts, while looking into her eyes and saying “I want you to eat me out. I’ve dreamt of your tongue all over me. Make me cum for you, Jenny, using only your tongue!”

Matt moved to one of the side chairs, and Jenny helped Karen lie down on her back on the couch. She started with Karen’s little nipples, licking one, then the other, making them stand up similar to when they were sprayed by the cold water.

Then she licked down her belly reaching the top of her pubic area. Karen was in heaven now. She needed that tongue on her clit! Jenny would not disappoint, licking up from Karen’s wet hole, to the top of her slit, finding her hard little clit waiting. She focused her attention on that, looking up at the smaller girl. Karen had never seen anything more beautiful. Jenny’s eyes were full of lust, looking up at her, with her tongue disappearing into her little slit.

It only took her a minute to start cumming. The girl squealed in pleasure, holding down Jenny’s head with her hands, until she could take no more and tried to push her off, but Jenny could not stop until told to by Karen. Karen couldn’t speak at this point, and the stronger girl held her in place still attacking her sensitive little clit. It bought out a whole new wave of pleasure for Karen. She had just discovered multiple orgasms. She squealed in delight at the feeling, finally catching her breath enough to let out a quiet “Stop.”

Jenny wasn’t done. She had heard the stop command, but was too worked up herself to stop completely. She got on top of the smaller girl, kissing her mouth, letting her taste her own juices. When she broke the kiss, Karen said “Ok, your turn.”

Jenny switched places with Karen, letting the smaller girl get on top of her. Karen copied Jenny’s actions from before, licking her nipples and running her tongue down her belly to her slit. She immediately went for Jenny’s clit, licking and sucking and pleasuring the girl. Karen thought this was almost as good as Jenny doing it to her.

It didn’t take long for Jenny to start moaning, Karen’s actions were much better than her own fingers. Karen was happy to return the favor for her blonde friend. Making her cum after a few minutes. She tried to keep going like Jenny had done to her, but Jenny was too strong and pushed her off, stopping her.

“Wow, that was so hot!” Both girls had forgotten about Matt watching. They blushed at his comment. Matt quickly pushed the COM button one more time. “Both of you will never ask or say anything about my watch's power to other people. You will both follow any command I give you.”

He wondered why he didn’t think of it before. Just tell the girls to follow any command he had. No need to keep switching on the watch. It had worked when he told Jenny to follow Karen’s commands, so why not his?

He switched off COM letting the girls return to normal. “Ok, both of you, stand on one foot.” Both girls stood up, standing on one foot like he had said. "Ok. You can put them down."

“How are you doing this!?” Karen was freaking out. Now she knew some kind of mind control was happening to her.

“Matt! Why are you doing this? To me of all people?” Jenny was hurt that her friend would take advantage of her like this.

“I’m just having a little fun. This will just be between the three of us. I know you both really loved what you just did together."

Karen tried to appeal to Matt’s sympathy. “Oh please, Matt. I’m sorry for how I’ve treated you. Please forgive me?”

"I forgive you.” He said. He still felt bad about what Karen had gone through outside, but he did have two 14 year old girls under his control and naked for him. Maybe he could use the watch to help Karen. “I bet Jenny and I could help you get a girlfriend, if you want.” He came over and tweaked Karen's nipple. Making her pull away from him. “Don’t be like that. I’m just fooling around. Come on, let me touch you. Relax.” Karen just stood there, not able to move from his grasp anymore, as Matt tweaked the same nipple again.

“I like girls, not boys. Remember? How are you doing this anyway?” Karen felt much calmer now, even with him touching her.

“It’s his smartwatch. Somehow it can control girls.” Jenny explained. Well, he did say other people. He guessed they could still talk about the watch with him and each other.

Jenny was getting hot again, watching Matt play with Karen’s nipple. The thought of Matt ordering her around excited her a bit. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad under his control?

“You girls can take a break for a bit. I know you're both worn out from that. Let’s watch some TV.” Matt said, thinking about what he wanted to make the naked girls do for him.

They had been watching TV for about 5 minutes, when Matt turned to them and said “While you girls are sitting there, I’d really like to get a better look at you. Particularly what you have between your legs. Girls, please open your legs for me.” Apparently if he added please to the sentence, it didn't count as an order. “Open your legs, girls.” Both girls complied with his order, spreading their legs open so he could get a good look in between. It was really working. They would really just do whatever he said!

Karen didn’t like having to show herself off like this, but she at least got to look at the blonde girl she liked so much. Jenny was feeling that same building arousal she felt when she had spent dinner naked with him and his family.

Matt noticed the time on the wall. Damn. His sister and mother would be home soon. He really wasn’t sure what else to do with them anyway. Jenny was his friend, best friend, and he didn’t want to force her into doing things she didn’t like, and Karen was a lesbian, so it felt wrong to do anything with her. “Ok. You girls can sit normally now, if you want. And, uh, sorry if I scared you before. I won’t make you…” He was interrupted by his mother and sister’s arrival.

The two entered from the attached garage, Cindy running over to show her brother the ribbon she had won. “Hey kids.” Matt’s mom said to the three teens, coming in after her, not minding the two naked girls at all.

“Hi mom. Hi Cindy. How was the meet?”

Cindy beamed with pride, holding up the ribbon. “I got 2nd place on the balance beam!” She said, handing it to her brother, then stripped out of her leotard. Karen was shocked at the younger girl undressing right there, but figured she was also under the power of the watch.

“Good job, squirt. I’m really proud of you.” Matt said, handing the ribbon back.

“I am too.” His mom said to them.

“I’m going to go put this on my wall!” Cindy said, running up the staircase.

“So, new friend?” his mom asked, looking over Karen, making the naked girl blush.

“Oh yeah, sorry. Mom, this is Karen. She’s in our class at school.” His mom came over and shook the girl’s hand.

“Karen huh? Nice name. My name is Karen too.” Karen could only nod her head, not believing the woman had said nothing about their nudity.

Matt’s mom went into the kitchen, but stuck her head out of the door again, saying, “Oh, Matt. Your Aunt Patty and cousins are coming over for a while tomorrow. Can you grab the extra folding chairs out of the garage at some point tonight?”

“Sure mom.” Matt’s two cousins, Mary, who was 15, and Beth, 13, would make great test subjects for what he had thought of. “Ok, you girls don't move from there. I need to talk with my mom.”

He went into the kitchen seeing his mom facing away from him. He turned on the COM option and she froze in place in front of the sink.

“Mom, you will follow all commands I give you.” he said, effectively giving him authority over the household. Next he said “You will enforce any rules I make. You will not say I made the rules, but take credit for them yourself.” He couldn’t think of any more commands for her right now and shut off the COM option, ready to see if she would really go along with the rule he was about to make.

“Hey mom?” His mom looked over her shoulder, still washing the dishes in the sink.

“Yes honey?”

“I think we should have a new rule in this house. From now on all girls will go naked here. Ok?”

“Ok. If you think that’s best.” His mom didn’t seem happy about it, but didn’t turn around and just continued to wash the dishes.

He went over to the garage, grabbing the folding chairs and brought them in, leaving them in the foyer near the garage door. He went back to check on his friends, finding his sister now chatting with them. “Oh yeah, I’m totally a nudist now. At least at home. I don’t know if I could do it anywhere else. I think it's awesome you have joined me though. Thanks.”

Karen and Jenny were both blushing as the younger girl chatted with them. For Jenny, it was because she knew the real reason for Cindy being a nudist, and her own nudity. For Karen, it was mostly because she couldn’t help but notice that her and Cindy had very similar bodies. She even thought the 11 year old girl might have slightly bigger breasts then her own.

She also kept getting glimpses of her little slit as the girl moved around animatedly talking to them, sitting in one of the chairs. Karen couldn’t help but enjoy it, thinking the girl was quite cute.

“Yeah, I think both of them were really inspired by you, Cindy. Right girls?” Matt said, grinning at the three naked girls.

"Uh, yeah.” Karen said.

“Yes.” Jenny answered. Both girls were not sure what else to say. Jenny gave him a small smile while shaking her head and rolling her eyes a little.

“You girls staying over for dinner?” Matt’s mom stuck her head out of the kitchen door again.

Jenny looked over at Matt, seeing his smiling face, and answered. “Yes, Mrs. Stevens.”

"Good. Matt, can I see you in the kitchen for a minute?" Uh oh. This couldn't be good. Maybe the command hadn’t worked, and his mom wouldn’t enforce his rules. He went in after her, and she waited until the door was closed before she spoke. "So, I just wanted to clarify. Did you mean just the girls? Or me too? Going naked I mean?" She couldn't help but blush at thinking about going naked in front of her son.

Matt couldn’t help chuckling a little. "Well, just the girls, mom." He had not expected that, and considered it for a moment, but decided to leave it for now. It could make things easier to explain. Oh well. He could always order her to do it later. Matt turned and went back to his living room with the naked girls.

They all waited in the living room. Matt enjoyed the view, mostly of Jenny, but checking out his other classmate and his sister every so often. Their mother called “Dinner is ready!” from the kitchen and Matt and Cindy got up to go eat.

Cindy had already gone into the kitchen, when Jenny called out to him. “Matt! Wait!” He turned back, finding both girls still sitting in the same spot. “You told us we couldn’t move. Remember?”

Matt figured he needed to be more careful with what he said to them. “Oh, sorry girls. Come into the kitchen with me. Have some dinner.”

Both girls got up, with Jenny quickly saying before they went into the kitchen, “Matt, I really have to pee. Please let me go first?” Matt considered it for a moment, but thought it would be funny to make her hold it for a little while, especially after what she had put Karen through outside.

They all made their way into the kitchen, with Jenny wiggling around a little, trying to hold her bladder. Matt took his normal place at the table, calling over to Jenny, “Sit here next to me, Jenny.” It was the place she would normally sit if she was over, and she was compelled to follow his orders, so she sat down; Karen taking the spot next to Cindy across from her.

Matt’s mom brought the food to the table, meat and potatoes, and they all started eating. Jenny was wiggling in her seat, trying really hard not to pee herself. “Jenny, are you alright?” Matt’s mom asked.

Matt spoke up “Oh, I think she’s still getting used to being naked here.” and grinned at her.

His mom smiled at her, saying, “Don’t worry, Jenny. I don’t mind, and I don’t think anyone else here minds either.”

Jenny just kept wiggling around, even shivering every so often. Matt was really enjoying teasing her like this, and reached over, tickling her side a little. Jenny let out a giggle, saying, “Please let me use the bathroom?” Matt tickled her side a little more. Jenny was trying with all her might not to release her bladder.

“Matt, stop teasing the poor girl. You may go to the bathroom, Jenny.” his mom said.

Jenny looked over at Matt, pleading with her eyes. She couldn’t go unless he said. “Yeah, go ahead, Jenny.” Apparently, he didn’t need to be specific with orders. Jenny rushed from the table into the closest bathroom, near the living room. She couldn’t even shut the door, needing to pee so bad, just sitting down on the toilet, releasing her bladder.

In the kitchen, they were all able to hear the splash hitting the water, with Cindy letting out a little giggle. No one else said anything about it, and in a minute, Jenny was back in the room, finishing her dinner.

The teens all went up to Matt’s room after dinner. “That was so mean.” Jenny said to Matt when the three were alone. “I can’t believe you did that to me. I almost peed all over your kitchen floor!” Matt could only chuckle again. He even reached over and tickled the same side of Jenny’s tummy, making her let out a laugh.

“Well, serves you right.” Karen said to the blonde girl. “I actually peed in front of those boys earlier. Remember?”

“Sorry Karen. I didn’t know that would happen. I was just…” She didn’t know what to say.

“Well, I think you owe me.” Karen eyed her up and down.

Jenny figured she wanted an apology, so started to say, “I’m really sorry, Karen. I…” but Karen stopped her. Placing her finger up to Jenny’s lips.

“You owe me some more of what you gave me downstairs.”

Jenny could only look at her with wide eyes, but she was still under the command of the gay girl, so pressed her body against Karen's, kissing her with all the passion she had. Matt was more than happy to get another show, sitting down in his desk chair.

He watched as both girls got onto his bed. Still making out. Jenny reached down, playing with the girl’s pussy, and moved her mouth onto one of her little hard nipples. Then she moved her head downward, dipping her tongue into the girl's waiting pussy. Karen was in heaven again. If she got to keep control of this blonde girl, she could put up with the rest of Matt’s orders.

Bucking her hips up and down, Karen was soon cumming again, letting out a loud scream. She resisted telling Jenny to stop though, now knowing she could enjoy much more if she could hold out.

Matt’s mom came over opening the door at that point, looking with wide eyes at the scene before her. “Mom, don’t worry about it.” Matt told her, before she could even say anything. She shut the door, going back to her own room.

Karen had cum four or five times now and could take no more, but out of breath, couldn’t say anything. She again tried pushing Jenny off, but she was too weak, especially at that point. Jenny just kept lapping and sucking at the girl’s clit. It was too much! Karen, not being able to take it anymore, came one more time, letting out a loud moan, before passing out!

Matt noticed almost immediately and said, “Jenny! Stop!” Jenny immediately stopped licking the passed out girl’s pussy, just staying there. “Get up, Jenny.” He came over to check on Karen once she was out of the way. Karen started to stir, letting out quiet little moans. Matt turned back to Jenny, who was looking down at the ground. She was really worried about Karen now. ”Jenny, from now on, you will only follow my orders.” Matt said, taking away Karen’s power over her.

Karen was starting to come to, sitting up a little on the bed pillows. “I’m ok… Just, wow!” Karen had never felt anything like it. She wasn’t so worried about passing out. Ultimately the experience had been very enjoyable for her. “Don’t worry, Jenny. I’m fine. Just, can I have some water or something?”

Jenny rushed down to the kitchen bringing back the water. Karen took little sips, with Jenny helping to hold the glass for her. “Well, I think that’s enough for today. You girls can go get dressed and go home if you want. Don’t ever tell anyone about what happened today.” Matt said, once Karen seemed to be fine. He was a little worried he had gone too far with both of them.

He followed both girls down the stairs, finding Cindy on the couch watching TV again. The teen girls found their clothes where they had left them, getting dressed before saying goodbye to everyone.

He was about to go back upstairs, when his mom came down carrying a piece of paper. She went over to the front door, tacking it up onto the wall next to it, then went back upstairs. Matt read the piece of paper. ‘All girls in this house must be NUDE.’ It was printed in big bold letters. Matt could only smile to himself. It will be very interesting when his aunt and cousins arrive tomorrow.
superevil7

The Right Smartwatch - Chapter 5: Cousins

Post by superevil7 »

Chapter 5: Cousins

Matt was in the living room playing video games when his Aunt Patty and cousins arrived a little after noon. He quickly answered the door, letting them in, with his mom coming out to greet them from the kitchen. “Hi sis! Girls! So nice to see you again.”

“Hey Karen. How’s it been? Feels like we were just here for Matt’s party.” Both women gave each other a hug, before the girl’s aunt gave them a hug and a kiss too.

“Oh, girls.” Matt’s mom nodded her head to the piece of paper on the wall. Both girls and their mother looked over to read it. What!? Thought Mary and Beth, this couldn’t be real. Why, the very thought of a girl having to go naked. That’s just ridiculous. Anyway, they were teenagers, not little girls. Obviously, this would not apply to them. Maybe it would be funny if Cindy was actually naked somewhere around here. This has to be a joke.

Matt hit the COM button; all the females stood in place waiting for their command. “You will all follow all of my commands. Aunt Patty. You think that is a wonderful idea.” and he released them from the trance. Patty was just about to laugh at the obvious joke from her sister. Sometimes she could have a weird mind, but it would be ridiculous for any girl to go naked.

Now she was commanded to think it was a wonderful idea. Cindy came down the stairs just then, completely naked and totally happy, cementing in her mind the greatness of the idea. The girls could not believe their little cousin was completely naked, just giggling to each other, never expecting they would soon be joining her.

“Ok girls, you’ve seen the rules. Go ahead and give me your clothes. I've made a spot in the front closet to store them while you are here.”

Mary just laughed at her aunt, “Ok, Aunt Karen. Sure. I’ll just strip naked right here in front of Matt. Come on, obviously you got Cindy in on this little joke.” She chuckled, looking over Cindy one more time.

Patty was upset her daughter would talk so flippantly at her aunt. She smacked her bottom hard, making Mary jump, looking back at her mom with fear. “I will not have you disrespecting your aunt’s rules. If she says girls go naked here, then you will follow those rules.”

Matt was elated. Humiliating his cousin Mary would be sweet. He had not always gotten along well with his cousin, and had suffered with being left in her care in the past. Now she would feel what it was like to be under his power, and she would be doing it naked.

“Mom, you can’t really mean that. I mean, I’m 15 years old. I’m not some little girl like Cindy!” Cindy blushed at that, not liking how her cousin had called her a little girl, but the embarrassment just went into arousal, and the nude girl relaxed again.

Patty gave her daughter another hard spank. “I will spank your bare bottom if you don’t get moving!” She said to her oldest daughter. Mary hadn’t been spanked like this since she was really little, and never on her bare bottom. So, she started undressing, right there in front of everyone, but especially Matt.

She had gotten down to her bra and panties, and had tears in her eyes. “What about Beth?” She asked in a bitter voice. Beth was not happy to be brought up by her older sister, scowling at her.

“She will be next. Now finish getting undressed.” Their mother told her.

The 15 year old had no choice now, and removed her bra, keeping her arm in front of her nipples best she could. She couldn’t remove her panties with just one hand, fumbling around with them for a bit, then sighed and using both hands, pulled them down and off.

Matt got to see her breasts at this point. They were full, a little bigger than Jenny’s, with nice nipples and half dollar sized areolas. She had a dark bush below, a contrast from her dyed blonde hair on her head. She covered back up with her arms, not wanting Matt to see.

“Ok. Beth.” Patty told her other daughter. She has seen what happened when her sister had tried to argue, and went along with her mom's demand. She pulled off her t-shirt revealing her frilly pink bra. Then she undid her jeans, pulling them off. Her panties matched the bra. Matt thought that was cute, but it wouldn’t matter soon, as she undid her bra. Her boobs were almost an exact copy of her sister's. The only difference was the smaller size and a little brown mole she had on her left breast. She pulled off the pink panties next, revealing her own dark bush, matching the hair on her head, and then covered up with her arms, the same as her sister.

“Stop covering up like that. We’re going to be here all day. Just drop your arms and get used to it.” Both girls just stood there, not wanting to display themselves to their male cousin. Patty smacked both her daughter’s butts this time, and both girls dropped their arms. Now Matt was treated to their nude bodies.

Cindy came over after a minute, and grabbed both girls’ hands, dragging them off to her room. “Don’t worry. You’ll get used to all of this soon.” She told them.

“Matt, please keep an eye on the girls while your mom and I catch up.” His aunt said.

Matt was more than happy to spend some time with his naked cousins. “No problem, Aunt Patty!” and he turned to go upstairs and watch them.

In Cindy’s room, the teen girls could not believe how free Cindy seemed, looking completely comfortable with being naked. “How can you just go around naked? Especially with your brother here?” Mary asked her.

Cindy just looked at her, confused, “What’s it matter if Matt sees me? I’m a nudist. No reason to be embarrassed.” and sat down on her desk chair.

Matt was listening from around the doorway, not seen by the girls yet. “But it's just so embarrassing! Why would your mom make such a rule? Don’t you think we deserve some privacy?” Beth said, sitting down on the edge of the bed next to her sister.

Matt came in and answered her question, having practiced what he was going to say if anyone complained. “You girls don’t need privacy. I mean most of your privates are hidden inside. Look here at Cindy,” He went and opened his little sister’s legs showing the little slit in between. “See. It's just a little skin there, no different than looking at a girl’s mouth.”

Mary was getting indignant at hearing this from her cousin and spoke up “That’s ridiculous! We have hair down there. I’m practically a woman!” She pointed at her bush, opening her legs a little, then snapped them shut, realizing what she had just shown him.

“The hair isn't that big of a deal. When a man grows a beard, he doesn't cover his mouth. Plus, you don’t hide the hair on your head. So why hide that hair?” The girls were both flustered at being naked in front of Matt, and couldn’t refute their cousin’s logic because of it.

“Ok, fine. What about our boobs?” Beth spoke up again.

“Those don’t need to be hidden either. They are for feeding babies. I’ve seen mothers feed their babies in public before. No one made a big deal out of it.” Matt hadn’t really seen that, just heard a story on the news about how some women were trying to make it legal.

“Ok. So why don’t boys have to be naked?” Mary asked, hoping to at least make things even.

“Boy’s privates are on the outside. They would be clearly visible and could cause a scene if they got hard or something. That’s why boys have to stay dressed. Besides you girls would probably not be able to control yourselves if you saw a naked boy.”

Their cousin’s logic seemed sound, if completely unfair, but he was there, just talking to them, and even though he kept looking at their breasts, he had not made a move to touch them. Maybe they just needed time to get used to it, like Cindy said.

“Well, I still think it’s wrong.” Mary said, looking away from her cousin’s face. Matt came over and sat down on the bed next to her, putting his arm around her shoulders.

“Look, Mary. I know you are deeply embarrassed by this,” Mary looked back at him, blushing at how true that was. “But like Cindy said, you will get used to all this. I’ll even help you best I can. Ok?”

“Yeah. Alright. Thanks Matt.” Mary said, trying to smile at him, but saw him check out her breasts again. She could only blush more and look back to her little sister. Beth looked back skeptically, but said nothing.

“How about we go play some video games?” Cindy said, thinking maybe it would help her cousins take their minds off their nudity.

So, Matt led the trio of naked girls downstairs again. His mom and aunt were sitting in the living room. He and his sister sat on the couch, Cindy in between her aunt and brother. Beth took the open chair. Mary spotted one of the folding chairs Matt had brought in yesterday, and brought it over to sit with everyone else.

“So, Karen. What was the reason behind this new rule?” Aunt Patty asked her sister. Matt’s mom just kind of froze up, not sure what to say. Matt jumped in, ready with his explanation, even feeling bolder now, with how well it had worked on his cousins.

“Well, you see Aunt Patty. My mom explained the reason for the rules to me. You see, girls don’t really need privacy. All of their privates are hidden inside. I mean, look here at Cindy.” He opened his sister’s legs again, reaching in and tickling her little pussy lips this time. Cindy squealed with laughter at that, and both his cousins and the older women blushed, but said nothing.

“See. It's just a little skin there, no different than looking at a girl’s mouth. And a woman's breasts are for feeding babies. No reason to hide those. In fact, the only thing you may have to worry about is Mary and Beth’s pubic hair. Let me shave it off. That way they are not confused for a woman, and people can recognize them as the little girls they are.” Matt really wanted to get a good look at his cousins’ slits without all that hair in the way. Plus, it would give him a chance to touch them.

Mary didn’t like that idea. “But, mom. We are only going to be here for today. Right? I mean no need to have us shaved if we will be wearing clothes at home.” she said in a whiny voice.

Patty thought her daughter did make sense, but Matt had phrased it as an order, so she had to allow it. “No, your cousin is right. You look much too close to a woman right now. Both of you go upstairs with him and let him shave you.” Both girls were not going to anger their mother again, so reluctantly followed him upstairs to the bathroom. Cindy also followed, wanting to see the results when the girls were shaved bald.

“Cindy, get your razor and some cream for me?” Matt said, once they were all inside. Cindy was happy to be useful, grabbing everything he wanted. He had Mary sit down on the toilet lid and open her legs. Mary was mortified to let her cousin do this to her, and tried to keep her legs closed, until he told her to open them. She had been proud of her pubes when they first came in, thinking herself a woman. Now her mom and cousin were calling her a little girl. She was 15, almost 16! Not a little girl!

Matt had gotten a pair of scissors, and started to trim her bush down to as close to the skin as possible. Next, he took the cream from Cindy, spreading it all over her pubic area. The naked girl’s embarrassment renewed. Now he was allowed to touch her, and down there even! He even took a chance and put two fingers in the top area of her slit, finding her clit, and wiggled them back and forth a little, making Mary squirm. She didn’t say anything, and just looked away from him, so he continued his work.

He left his fingers there, as an anchor to hold her in place, grabbing one of her outer lips with his thumb and forefinger inside. He started dragging the razor over her pubic area, removing every bit of hair from Mary’s pussy and pubic area. Every once in a while, he would wiggle his fingers on her clit again, making the poor girl squirm around, only to chastise her, reminding her to stay still so he didn’t hurt her.

Mary was now smooth down below. He stood up, going to the shower and turning it on. He let the water warm up and told her to step in after grabbing the hand held shower head.

She got in, still trepidatious about all of this, and Matt had her face him and open her legs wide. He sprayed her now smooth pubic area, using his hand to rub it clean with a little body wash. Then he used his two fingers to open her slit at the top, aiming the blast of water right at her clit. Mary jumped back, letting out a little squeal, but he said “Hold still. I’ve got to get you clean.” Mary then stepped back towards him and allowed him to open her slit again, and spray her down. She held as still as possible, under his order, only really wiggling because of the spray on her sensitive clit.

Matt knew Mary was getting excited now. Her nipples had stood up and she was breathing harder. She even started to let out a few little moans. Just when she thought she would cum, he shut off the water. Mary didn’t know whether she was relieved or annoyed. "See Mary. Now you don't have to be worried about someone seeing that hair. Told you I would help you out the best I could." Matt couldn’t help gloating a little at his naked older cousin. She just scowled at him.

Matt then turned to the 13 year old, Beth. “Ok. Your turn.” So, Matt repeated the same process with her sister, making sure to rub the younger girl’s clit just as much. It took less time as Beth had less hair, and soon she was as bald as her sister. In the shower, Matt did the same thing, focusing the spray of water on her clit, but this time he let Beth cum for him. He wanted to annoy Mary, and reward Beth.

While Matt was busy with Beth, Cindy came over and got a good look at Mary's now bald slit. It wasn't too different from her own, she thought, just a little plumper. It made her feel better to know her cousin wasn't much different than her now.

He was about to put the things back away, when Cindy spoke up. “Matt, I have a few hairs here. Don’t you think I should get a shave too?” Cindy had gotten really excited watching her brother manipulate the two girl’s slits. Now she wanted the same thing.

“Ok, Cindy. Come sit down, let the barber do his work.” He put on an accent for the last part of that sentence, making Cindy laugh, and Mary just rolled her eyes. He repeated the process again. Cindy only had a few hairs, and she was bald in a second. He took her into the shower after, just focusing on making her cum. He felt his sister was mostly responsible for all of this, so he felt good giving her such a nice release.

All clean, and the younger girls having gotten their release, they went back down stairs. “Come let me see.” Patty said to her daughters when they all came down.

She had Mary stand in front of her and spread her legs. She then used her hand to feel her smoothness. Finally, she stuck her finger in finding Mary’s still aroused clit, rubbing it a little making the girl say “MOM!” and look wide eyed at everyone in the room.

She repeated the same thing with Beth, rubbing her smooth slit then sticking her finger in and finding the girl's clit. Beth just stood there. Having gotten off just a few minutes ago, she was not aroused like her sister, but her mom made sure the little clit stood up for her before telling her it looked good.

Cindy went over to her own mother “Matt shaved me too. See?” Following her sister’s example, she rubbed the girl's little slit, making her giggle. Then reached up and tweaked her nipple, saying, “You’re too cute, Cindy. You want to be just like the older girls. Ok. Go play, kids.”

“What should we do?” Beth asked no one in particular.

“I know, let's go outside! I can show you all some of the new gymnastics moves I’ve learned.” Cindy offered.

Mary didn’t like the idea of that one bit. “Oh no! I’m not going outside like this! Let me get dressed, mom. Then we can go.” Beth didn’t like the idea either, but kept quiet.

Patty got up and went over to her older daughter, smacking her butt a few times, saying, “I will tell you when you can get dressed. You will go outside and watch your little cousin’s routine. Go!” The girl just stood there, making her mom hit her butt one more time. She rushed out the kitchen door into the back yard, with her sister and Cindy following after.

“Keep an eye on them for me, Matt.” Patty told the boy. She was glad to have such a mature young man to watch over her girls.

Outside, all three girls were feeling the embarrassment of the situation now. This being the first time Cindy was naked outside of her house. Now she no longer felt like a nudist, just a naked little girl. The embarrassment of the situation made her arousal skyrocket. She felt a little better about being out there after a minute.

Mary and Beth were not feeling good about being naked outside at all. They wanted to run away, but where would they go? They couldn’t go anywhere naked. They also wanted to cover up, but their mom had told them not to. Mary in particular decided she would never make her mother mad again.

The two boys from yesterday, Jake and Dillan, both ran over from their house. Now there were three naked girls, one of them being in Jake’s class, and none of them being the girl who they had seen yesterday. “Hey guys. How are you today?” Matt greeted the boys, enjoying the girls’ embarrassment.

When the girls saw the boys, his cousins covered their privates with their arms. Only Cindy left herself uncovered until she noticed who it was. "Jake!?" She said, not liking a boy from class seeing her like that. She covered her little pussy with both hands.

“Girls, you know better than that. Uncover your privates and let the boys look." Under the command of Matt, both his cousins not only uncovered, but walked closer to the boys, making sure they were able to get a good look at their privates.

"You too, Cindy." He said, when his sister didn't move. Cindy reluctantly dropped her hands and let the boys look at her slit.

“Wow, this is so cool! So why are these girls naked?” the younger boy asked.

“Well, my mom has decided girls should go naked in our house.”

“Wow! Awesome!” Jake said.

“Yeah, she said a girl doesn’t really need privacy. See her parts are on the inside. Not like us boys, so we should stay covered. But it's not really different from looking at her mouth.” Matt said as he pointed at Mary’s mouth, then down to her slit. It was becoming his standard explanation. Mary could only blush. It was too different! These boys shouldn’t be seeing me like this! Thought Mary.

Jenny had seen the girls come outside from her bedroom window. She quickly rushed over, hearing all of Matt’s explanation for the girls’ nudity, before finally announcing her presence. “Hey Matt! Who’s this!?”

“Hi Jenny! You remember my cousins, Mary and Beth.” Mary and Beth both cringed a little at another person seeing them naked. At least it was a girl this time.

“Oh yeah! I didn’t recognize you without your clothes, I guess.” Jenny said, giggling. Mary was angry that a girl near her age would make fun of her. If she had to be naked, why didn’t Jenny?

“Hey, Jenny. You know the house rules, right? All girls go naked.” Mary said to the blonde girl with an evil smile. Jenny was wearing a sundress today, and fidgeted with the bottom edge, realizing Matt could order her to strip if he wanted to.

“Well, we’re not technically in the house, Mary.” Matt answered for her.

“Then why am I outside naked?” Mary responded. She really wanted to get dressed and go home, but would take just getting back into the house.

“Hmm, I guess you’re right.” Yes! He was going to let her into the house. “Jenny, take your clothes off.”

Jenny blushed, feeling the rush of arousal from the embarrassment. She was excited but also pretty nervous. She had never been naked outside before, and the two brothers she had met yesterday were there. It was an order, so she pulled her dress over her head. She had not put a bra on today, deciding to go without, and had rushed over so quickly she hadn't put on any shoes. That just left her bikini cut panties. She hooked in her thumbs, pushing them down her legs, and stepped out of them. Once undressed, she went over to the patio, putting her dress and panties on one of the chairs, before coming back to stand with the others.

Matt waited for Jenny to come back over before saying “So, Cindy. Show us your routine.” knowing how much it would show off her little body to the younger boys.

“Um… Well, I’m not sure if I should now.” Cindy was still nervous about her classmate seeing her.

“Oh, come on. I know you’re really good. Remember? You won 2nd place yesterday.” Matt said to encourage his sister.

“But that was just the balance beam. Oh… Alright. No one better laugh at me though.” None of the boys would make fun of her. They all really wanted to watch cute little Cindy tumble around naked.

Cindy moved to the middle of the yard, and started with simple somersaults. She started feeling more confident, noticing how Jake and Dillan had huge smiles on their faces. She started doing tumbles and cartwheels. All three boys were mesmerized by her movements. She did a headstand, opening her legs like before, making Mary and Beth both gasp. Finally, she went into the big finish, doing two back flips onto her hands, and back standing.

Everyone couldn’t help clapping at the moves of the young girl. “That was amazing, Cindy. How do you do that?” Jake said, walking over to his classmate.

“It’s taken years of practice. I can show you some of the easier moves if you want?” The others had come over to Cindy while they talked.

“That’s a great idea, Cindy. You should show all the girls here some moves.” Matt said, hoping to watch his cousins and particularly Jenny move around naked like that.

“Ok, I’ll start with the headstand. That’s one of the easy moves. Jenny, come kneel down over here.” Cindy now knew how much she displayed when doing it, and wanted to show off Jenny to her brother. She thought maybe he would finally tell her he liked her if he could just see how pretty she was.

“Um... well…” Jenny looked at how happy Matt was and got butterflies about doing a similar move for him. “Ok... You have to help me though. I’ve never done this.” Jenny knelt down on the ground and Cindy squatted down next to her so she could hold the older girl up.

“Ok Jenny, go!” Cindy said, helping to hold her torso in place. “Beth, Mary. Come grab one of her legs.” The two girls came over and took a leg each by grabbing Jenny’s ankles. Jenny was upside down now with her legs sticking straight in the air.

“Ok, Jenny, slowly open your legs out. Don’t worry. All three of us are holding you.” She slowly spread her legs open into the T shape. Matt and the other boys were all facing Jenny’s front and got a good look as her pussy lips slowly opened as well.

All the blood had rushed to Jenny’s head being held upside down. Now she was feeling really aroused showing off in this new way for Matt. She started to feel like she would pass out and fell down onto her back, not able to hold herself up anymore.

“Sorry Jenny. Guess I’m not as strong as I thought.” Cindy leaned down, holding her hand out to her naked blonde friend.

“That’s ok, Cindy. I’m fine.” She said, taking her hand and standing up. “That was… really interesting. You girls should try it.” She turned to look at Matt’s cousins.

“Oh, I don’t know. It seems pretty hard.” Mary said, not wanting to show herself off like Jenny just did.

“Trust me, the other three girls do most of the work holding you up. It’s fun.” Jenny said, trying to goad the girl into displaying herself to the boys.

“I’ll try it.” Beth spoke up. She was feeling a little aroused now herself. Mary couldn’t believe her sister would want to be on show for the boys.

“Alright Beth! Mary, you hold her torso this time, Jenny and I will take her legs.” Cindy said, proud of her cousin. Beth knelt down, letting out a deep sigh, and flipped over into the headstand. Cindy and Jenny grabbed her ankles and opened her up, letting the boys get a good look at her most private of places.

Beth was lowered back down, gently, this time, and Jenny turned to the oldest girl there, bent on making her show off too. “Ok Mary, you have to do it now. All of us girls have gone.”

Mary did not want a turn, but with all the girls pressuring her, she relented. “Fine! Just don’t drop me.”

Jenny squatted down this time, being the oldest besides Mary, and held her torso. Mary flipped over onto her head and her sister and cousin grabbed her ankles. “Let me open my legs when I’m ready!” Mary said to them, trying to build up her courage.

“Ok. Do it.” Mary resigned herself to her fate. She shut her eyes, not wanting to see the boys looking at her. The girls helped her open her legs, making sure Mary was on show for all the boys. Mary couldn't help but open her eyes back up, seeing all three boys staring at what was between her legs.

She tried going back down but the girls all held her in place. “Come on, let me go!” Mary pleaded.

“Oh, in a minute. Your pussy looks really cute like this. Doesn’t it, Matt?” Jenny said, giggling.

Matt was too focused on his cousin’s open pussy to hear the question “Uh, yeah.” He said when he noticed everyone looking at him. Everyone but Mary laughed at Matt’s answer, making him blush a little.

They finally let Mary down, who fled over to sit at the patio table by herself. She couldn’t believe being on display like that had started to arouse her again, especially when she saw the boys’ happy faces.

“Can I try?” Dillan asked Cindy. Being only 10, his curiosity had been satisfied about girls. He was more interested in playing now.

“Sure. Come kneel down and we’ll help you.” The three girls lifted him into the same pose, and helped him open his legs, but the view was not as good as the girls, so Matt went over to talk to Mary.

He had noticed, out of all the girls there, and probably all the girls he had seen naked, Mary seemed to be having the toughest time with it. “Hey Mary. I hope I didn’t say the wrong thing back there. I mean, you’re a very beautiful girl. I hope you know that. You don’t really need to be modest in front of me.” Matt said, hoping to make her feel a little better.

“Thanks Matt. It’s just… You know, this happened so suddenly, is all. I’ll probably get used to it like Cindy said.” She was trying to put on a brave face. She wasn’t sure she could ever get used to being naked like this.

Jenny came over to sit with them, giving Matt a good look at her body, before sitting down. “So how long have you and Cindy been doing this, anyway?” Mary asked her.

“Oh, just a few days. Cindy decided to be a nudist, and I went along with it to support her.” Mary was astonished that a girl the same age as her cousin would just go naked in front of him.

“Just like that? Even with Matt seeing you?” Mary asked, not believing it.

“Sure. Why not? Our parts are all inside, it’s not a big deal. Although I guess we just let them see a little of what is inside. Don’t tell your mother, Matt.” Jenny said jokingly, with a little giggle.

It was then that Matt’s mom said from the door “Jenny, are you staying for dinner? I’m starting it now.” making both naked girls jump a little.

“Uh... sure Mrs. Stevens.” Jenny said, hoping she wasn’t in trouble. Matt’s mom just went back in, shutting the sliding door.

After a couple minutes Aunt Patty and Matt’s mom both came out carrying a tray of burgers, and started up the grill. The three teens moved back over to stand near the younger kids.

Jenny's mom came outside then, to see if Jenny was coming to dinner or staying over at Matt’s like she seemed to be doing so often now. Seeing her daughter and three other girls standing there naked, she yelled from her own patio, “Jenny! What the hell are you doing!?” Jenny turned, looking wide eyed at her mother, just standing there naked, almost frozen in place with fear. “Get over here now!” Uh oh, thought Matt. He better save his friend. He was the one who had made her strip naked, after all.

Jenny rushed over to her mom, not really sure how she could explain this. Matt followed behind her a few steps. He hoped the watch had a short range, or a really long range, with his mom and aunt watching nearby. He got close to the angry woman, who was about to yell at her naked daughter.

He hit the COM option, making Jenny and her mother stand at attention. He quickly and quietly said, “You do not mind Jenny being naked. Yell at Jenny for not taking out the trash.” He hoped no one had noticed him touching his watch or how they both froze in place, while quickly hitting COM again.

“Jenny! How many times do I have to tell you to take out the garbage!? Get your butt in there now!” Jenny was not prepared for her mom to say something about the garbage, expecting to be yelled at for being naked. It was so ridiculous, Jenny ended up laughing in her mother’s face.

Jenny’s mom did not take that well. She grabbed Jenny’s arm, spun her around, and started spanking her naked butt right there. “Laugh at me, will you!”

Jenny was humiliated at being spanked in front of her friend. “Mom! Not in front of Matt! Please!” Her mom just continued slapping her ass until she was satisfied with the pink color.

“Now go inside and take out the garbage.” Her mom said sternly, when done with the spanking.

“Come on, Jenny, I’ll help you.” Matt said, taking the girl's hand, and leading her into the house. Jenny was just stunned, not crying at all. She only got about a dozen smacks in total, so it wasn’t too bad.

Inside Matt grabbed the bag out of the can in the kitchen, while Jenny got a new bag. “So, uh, that was something.” Matt said, feeling guilty.

“Yeah... I guess you saved me back there. Think of how hard she would have spanked me for being naked.” Jenny was feeling much better now, being there, alone with Matt.

They made their way out to the garage. Matt thought it was a waste, the bag was still mostly empty, but he threw it away anyway.

After, they went back over to Matt’s backyard, through the garage side door, in between their houses. Jenny was skipping and frolicking in the grass on the way. She kept smiling at him, and giggling when he would smile back. Not sure why she was so happy now, after what had just happened, but liking how she was acting, he let it go and just enjoyed it.

Jenny’s mom had gone over to apologize to the other women for yelling at Jenny like that, and to see why the other girls were naked. Matt and Jenny found her there, sitting at the patio table. She had Jenny’s dress, folded in front of her, and she was playing with her little panties, swirling them around her finger.

“So, Jenny, Mrs. Stevens has been telling me all about the new rules here. I guess that explains your lack of attire.” Her mom giggled at that. “Don’t worry. I don’t mind. In fact, I think it's a great idea. From now on, you will be going naked at our house as well.” Wow! Matt had not expected to hear this. He looked over at Jenny, expecting her to look worried or mad, but she just smiled, and ran over to hug her mom.

“Really mom!? You mean it!?” Jenny was really excited about that.

“Yes dear. You will go naked at home from now on.”

“Oh, thank you, mom!” and Jenny gave her mom a big kiss on the cheek. Matt had figured it out now. He never directed the command, so now Jenny didn’t mind if Jenny was naked either.

“Of course, Cindy and the other girls should all follow the rules at my home too.” Her mom said, after turning to Matt’s mom and aunt. “Matt, you’re welcome to come over anytime, too. Make sure my daughter here is following the rules.” She smacked Jenny’s butt again, not as hard as before, making Jenny jump and yelp, then giggle.

“Yes ma’am.” Matt said, giving a little salute. The women and Jenny all laughed at that.

“Now, I understand you helped make sure your cousins were not confused for grown women. Would you take Jenny and do the same?”

“Of course, Mrs. Powers.” Matt answered the woman, taking Jenny’s hand and leading her up to the bathroom.

As they walked into the bathroom, Jenny stopped, seeing herself in the mirror, and yelled, “Why don’t you take out the trash!?” pointing at her own reflection. It was so funny to Matt; he almost fell over from laughing. Jenny just looked at him, confused, while sitting down on the toilet seat.

He finally mostly recovered, and said “So, Jenny. I think I know why you are so happy.” with a big grin on his face, still trying to stop from laughing.

“Oh? I think it’s just ‘cause I like being naked in front of you!” Jenny smiled back at him. She was making sure to show off as much as she possibly could now that they were alone.

“Well, actually, when I told your mom not to care if you were naked, I forgot to give the command to just her. So now you don’t care if you’re naked either.”

Jenny considered what he had said for a moment, before saying, “Well, that’s not so bad. I feel pretty good now.” shaking her breasts back and forth a little for him.

“Well, I’m not so sure. You’re not acting like yourself, you know. I just…” Jenny interrupted him.

“Oh please, Matt? Don’t make me go back to being all scared and embarrassed about being naked. I mean, my mom is going to keep me naked now, and YOU obviously like seeing me naked. I can make it worth your while.”

She stood up and grabbed his hands with her own. She looked deep into his eyes and fluttered her eyelashes at him. He looked at her with wide eyes, considering it for a moment, but decided against it. He wanted Jenny to be real with him, not some brainwashed bimbo.

“No... No. No, Jenny. From now on…” She put her hand over his mouth.

“Please!? For me?” She looked at him with sad eyes.

Matt thought maybe it would be good to compromise. He took her hand off his mouth and said, “When we are alone, you will feel your normal emotions.”

Jenny’s emotions immediately came flooding in at once. All the embarrassment, all the arousal, all the pleasure she had gotten. Masturbating in front of him. Karen eating her out, her eating out Karen twice. The gymnastics pose. It was so overwhelming, Jenny fell back down onto the toilet, looking wide eyed at him. “Matt?” She said, in a quiet voice.

Matt wasn't sure he had done the right thing. “Are you ok, Jenny?” After a few moments the overwhelming emotions left Jenny. The last feeling to wash over her was how good it felt to be naked in front of him.

She smiled up at him “Yeah... I think I'm good now.”

Matt helped her shave. The blonde hair over her pussy was sparse, so it didn’t take too long. He had her get into the shower, like the other girls. He started spraying her down, using his hand to clean her. He did the same move to open her slit, and started spraying her clit.

Jenny didn’t want to get off with the water though. She grabbed his hand holding her open, and pushed it downward. She kept her hand on top of his, using his fingers to rub her hard clit. She was so close, but there was a knock at the door.

“Everything ok in there?” It was Matt’s mom.

“Yeah mom! I’m just giving Jenny a shower!” He yelled through the door.

“Ok. Well, your burgers are getting cold.” She let them be, guessing what the two were up to in there, but not worrying one bit.

Matt was able to get her off soon after, hoping his blonde friend got as much pleasure from this as possible. He certainly felt like he was.

After Jenny got a chance to recover, they both went downstairs to eat. Jenny became much freer when she saw the people sitting in the living room. “Food’s in the kitchen, kids.” His mother told them. He looked around the living room seeing Mary, Beth, and his aunt sitting with his mom.

“Where’s Cindy gone?” Matt asked his mother.

“She and the two boys went up to her room to play for a bit.” Matt could only guess the game they were playing, thinking of the blush on Cindy’s cheeks when he went to get Jessica the other day.

Matt went to the kitchen grabbing two plates for him and Jenny, handing her one. Then he got the burger buns and put one on her plate. “Thank you, Matt. You’re so good to me.” That made him feel guilty. If he wanted her to be real with him, shouldn't he be with her?

“That the real Jenny talking?” Matt asked her.

“Definitely real. We’re all alone here. Aren’t we?” Jenny said, looking around the room.

He felt the need to come clean about everything with Jenny. “Good. Listen, Jenny. I think there’s something I should tell you. You remember when I told Cindy to not be so embarrassed about being naked?”

“Yeah.”

He took a deep breath, “Well, I told her not to be embarrassed, but to instead feel pleasure, and, uh… aroused, aroused as well... I also, kinda, gave the command to you too. Not on purpose though.”

Jenny considered what he had just admitted to her. Was she always feeling like this because of the command? She thought back to stripping in his living room after school, and debating with herself over dropping her arms to let him see. She realized she really did like being naked in front of him. “Are you mad?” he said, breaking her thought.

“No. I’m not mad. I know you didn’t do it on purpose. I don’t think it would have made much of a difference if I had that command or not.”

“Thanks, Jenny. You really are the best.” He paused for a moment, realizing what she had just said. “Wait? So you really do like being naked in front of me?” Matt said, getting a goofy grin on his face.

“Yeah, I guess I really do.” She said, blushing and smiling back at him. “But you should probably put me back to normal, just in case.”

“I'm pretty sure I did when we were in the bathroom. At least you will be when you’re alone with me.”

They went back into the living room, after finishing eating, and Matt sat down on the couch. Jenny was back to her free self. She could have sat on the couch next to him, but pulled one of the folding chairs over to sit in front of Matt instead. She made sure to sit just right, opening her legs a little for him. Matt smiled at her, shaking his head, and took a good long look between her legs.

They all chatted for a bit when Patty got a phone call. “Honey, slow down… Oh my god! Do they know… No, I’m leaving right now... Karen can look after the girls for now... Yeah, it could have been worse... I love you.” She turned to look at her sister. “Brian’s father was in a car accident. I need to go right now....”

“Grandpa!” Beth ran over to her mom with tears in her eyes, grabbing her in a hug.

“Relax honey, he’s going to be alright, but he has a broken leg. He’s going to have to come live with us for a bit.” Beth seemed to calm down at knowing her grandpa was alright. Patty turned back to her sister again. “Do you think you can keep the girls here for a couple days? We’ll need some time to get him moved in and situated. I guess it will take a while for him to get the cast off. Even longer to be walking again.”

“What about school, mom?” Mary asked from her place on the couch.

Matt’s mother spoke up “Well I can drop you off on the way to the office. I work in the next city over so we’ll need to leave a little bit earlier. You girls are welcome here anytime, you know. Matt, can you run down to the basement and grab a couple blankets?”

“Of course, mom.” Matt was getting up to run and grab them, but his aunt stopped him.

“I’ve got to go now. It will take me at least half an hour to get to the hospital. Girls, be good for your aunt. Follow all her rules. Matt, please keep an eye on them. I know they’re in good hands.”

“What do we do about clothes? Mom?” Mary asked, not wanting to be left naked. She dreaded even the possibility of ending up naked at school.

“You can wear the clothes you bought over today, for tomorrow, and we can stop at your house after school for some more.” Matt’s mom said, easing the older girl’s worry. Maybe Mary could talk her aunt out of this silly rule after school tomorrow.

“Anything else? I really have to go now.” Patty said, hugging both her daughters. Matt came over and hugged her after. “Say bye to Cindy for me. Bye.” and the girl’s mother was off.

Matt went down to the basement and grabbed a couple blankets, bringing them upstairs into the guest room, and came back downstairs.

“Well. I should probably get home. Sorry Matt, but it is a school night.” Jenny said, looking around the room. “Oh, uh, Mrs. Stevens? Do you know where my clothes went?”

“Your mom took them home with her. She figured with it being just next door it wouldn’t matter.” his mom answered.

“Oh Alright. Thanks. Goodnight everyone.” Jenny walked into the kitchen with Matt following.

“So, you wanted to get dressed before going home? Won't your mom just make you strip when you get in? Seems like a waste of time.” Matt said to her when they were alone.

Jenny was feeling her true emotions now, being alone with Matt. She wasn’t sure she should admit to him she would have walked home naked without a care; she just really liked that dress. “I suppose you’re right, but I do need to keep some clothes for school. Right?” She said, with a giggle.

“Well sure… For now, I guess.” He said, wiggling his eyebrows up and down. “Our principal is a woman after all. I wonder if I could make a similar rule for school.”

“Don’t you dare, Matt!” she said, excitedly. “I want you looking at me, not other girls!”

“Oh really? Then why did you bring Karen over here yesterday? Why did you run over here so excited when you saw my cousins? You even wanted me to show off Cindy to Paul. Face it, Jenny. Some part of you likes it when I make other girls get naked.” he had a knowing smug grin on his face.

"Fine! Well, don't do it cause… Well, it would be like eating a whole birthday cake yourself in one sitting. You’ll just get sick, and you will just get sick of that in a few days." Jenny said, thinking Matt might possibly be able to pull something like that off with the power of the watch.

"Alright... I won't... But only if you admit you like it when I strip you and the other girls naked." He said, keeping the same grin on his face.

"Ok. I admit it. I like being naked in front of you."

"And…"

"And I like it when you make the other girls go naked too. Are you happy?" Jenny said with a pout.

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" She wanted to smack him. "You know, Jenny. I'm just teasing you. I won't do it just because you asked. I'd do anything for you, Jenny." Jenny's heart melted at hearing that. She rushed over to him and planted a big kiss on his mouth. It was their first kiss.

She turned, wanting to leave it at that, but as she stepped out onto the patio, she gave a little shiver at the cold. "Want me to walk you home?" He asked, putting his arm around her.

"Yeah."

They walked the 40 feet or so over to her back door. Aw man, now it's going to be all awkward, Jenny thought. Matt just leaned in kissing her back, the same way she did in his kitchen.

"See you in the morning, Matt." Jenny said, finding the door handle in the dark.

"Yeah. Goodnight, Jenny." Matt said, waiting for her to go inside, before walking back home. He was on cloud nine.

He found the two boys exiting his house on the way. “Goodnight guys. I hope you were both gentlemanly towards my sister.” He said sternly. He had to do his brotherly duty.

“Oh, yes Matt. Uh, sir.” Jake said, getting pretty nervous, and they turned to walk back home.

“You guys won't be telling anyone about the girls going naked, right?”

They both turned back towards him “No way! We didn’t say anything about the girl yesterday. Right? I mean, my mom would never let us back over here if she knew.” Jake said.

“Dillan?”

“I won’t say anything either.”

“Alright. Thanks guys. Goodnight.”

“Why did you call him sir?” Dillan asked when they walked away, making Matt laugh.

Matt went up to his sister’s door and knocked, switching on the truth option of his watch. “Hey Cindy. How are you? What were you and the boys up to this evening?”

“Oh, I’m awesome, Matt! They both touched me down here.” She said, pointing to her slit. “Then they both let me see their thingies and I played with myself in front of them.” Oh crap. Why did she tell her brother that? She told Jake she would keep it a secret.

Matt wasn’t sure if he should be mad, but he didn’t feel mad. He probably should have expected something like this if he got his little sister naked. “Well, just… Don’t do anything with them you don’t want to do. Ok squirt?” Matt felt a little hypocritical, but wasn’t sure what to do about it.

Squirt! I hate it when he calls me squirt. “I hate it when you call me squirt.” Oh… she just said it out loud. Matt looked at her sadly.

“But I’ve always called you squirt.” Now she knew she had made him sad.

“Sorry, Matt, but it’s such a boy name, is all.” Hopefully he would understand.

“Ok princess. Come give me a hug goodnight.” He smiled at her, so she ran and pressed her naked body against him, giving the biggest hug she could.

“You don’t have to be that girly.” Cindy said, letting go of the hug.

“Alright, night squirt.” Now he knew he could annoy her with it. She punched his arm, making him rub the spot she had hit.

“Ow, Cindy! Now you're going to get it!” He chased her around her room. She tried jumping over the bed, making it almost all the way before he caught her. He started tickling her little naked body, making her squeal with laughter. “What’s your name!?” He called out to her.

“Cindy!” She said through her laughter.

“Uh uh. What’s your name!?” he said, getting right into her armpits.

“Cindy! Cindy!” she just kept shouting. Matt realized the truth option was still on and shut it off quickly, going back to tickling her. “OK! SQUIRT! IT’S SQUIRT!” She was finally able to say. He stopped tickling her, just holding her in a hug until she calmed down.

“Ok, goodnight squirt.” He said, getting up to leave. Her naked foot was right there though, and he tickled the bottom of it making her jump away.

“Goodnight, Matt.” She said, giggling.

Matt went to check in with his cousins next. “Hey girls. I’m really sorry about your grandpa. He’s always been really cool with me. I’m sure he’s going to be fine. I mean people break bones all the time and…”

Beth ran over and gave him a hug. “I know he will be ok, Matt. You don’t need to try and make us feel better.” She told him, going back over to the bed. “Thanks though.”

“Yeah thanks, Matt.” Mary said from the other side of the bed. Both girls were still naked, and he found it hard not to check them out. He wanted to be there for them if they needed it.

“Ok, goodnight girls.” He said, turning to leave the room.

“Night!” Both girls said in unison.

Matt went to bed, wondering what the next day would bring.
superevil7

The Right Smartwatch - Chapter 6: Not Everybody Hates Mondays

Post by superevil7 »

Chapter 6: Not Everybody Hates Mondays

Matt awoke the next morning to female chaos. His mom and cousins were both running around the house getting ready for school or work. “Girls, your clothes are ready in the dryer! We need to go in 2 minutes so get dressed quickly!” his mom said as he went to the kitchen to get breakfast. Ah pop tarts, Matt thought, popping them into the toaster.

His cousins both came running into the kitchen, past him, and into the utility area, still naked. He couldn’t help but enjoy as their breasts bounced when they came by.

The toaster popped up so he grabbed his food and went to sit at the kitchen table. Mary and Beth both came back out, carrying their clothes over to the table, setting them down near him. He watched as both girls got dressed in front of him. Not as good as taking them off, but still nice.

“Ok Cindy. You have to be at school in a half hour. You need to walk; I can't drive you today. Matt, make sure your sister leaves on time! Ok. Love you! Bye! Come on girls.” His mom said, poking her head in from the living room. The girls were still rushing to straighten out their clothes, following along behind their aunt.

Cindy came into the kitchen then with wet hair, having just got out of the shower, and let out a little yawn. She went to put in pop tarts of her own. "So, you going to school like that squirt?" He said when she sat down next to him. She was still naked. Matt imagined what it would be like for her to walk into school like that, with a little smile.

"Ha ha! Very funny. My clothes are by the door. I don't need to leave yet. I always tell mom I can walk on my own but she insists on driving me."

"Well make sure you’re on time, or mom probably won't let you walk to school again for the rest of the year. Of course, by then you'll have to take the bus like me to middle school."

"I know. I won't be late." She said, "So, what's middle school like anyway?"

“Well it’s really not too different. I mean you have to switch classes and teachers every hour or so, and get your books from your locker instead of keeping them in your desk. I guess the biggest difference is being more independent. The teachers hold your hand less through lessons.”

“Huh. Do you have to deal with a lot of bullies between classes?” She asked, looking sad.

“No, not really. Everyone just keeps to themselves or their friends. Why? Is someone causing trouble for you, Cindy?” He asked, getting worried about her.

“No… No nothing.” Matt could tell she was lying. He got up and got himself a glass of milk. When he was putting the jug back into the fridge, he stealthily hit the truth option of his watch.

“You sure nothing is going on?” He felt a need to know, wanting to help his sister if he could. He’d beat the crap out of any boy messing with her.

“No. Something’s going on.” She paused for a second and decided to tell him. “There’s this girl in my class. She steals my lunch money, and messes with me and my friends during recess. She's so mean to everyone. I don’t know what to do about her. One girl tried to stand up to her but they both just got suspended for fighting. Then she came back even meaner.” Damn. He couldn’t beat up a girl. What could he do about a girl? What COULD he do about a girl? He took another quick look down at his watch. He needed time to plan and more information. Jenny would be able to help him out with this.

“Well Cindy, these things end up working out. Ok? Here take this money and keep it in your shoe. Let her take the other money and then use that to buy lunch.” He handed her his own lunch money for the day.

“What will you use?”

“I’ll just mooch off of Paul or something. I won't let my little sister go hungry. Ok?” Cindy’s mind flashed back to when Paul had seen her naked on the day she first started going nude. She gave a little blush and went to hug her brother.

“Thanks Matt. Shoot. I’ve got to go now or I'll be late.” She rushed into the living room to get dressed. Matt picked up her plate with his own, putting it into the dishwasher and followed her into the living room.

He was just able to catch Cindy pulling up her pants and putting on her shirt, before she headed off to school. “Bye Cindy, Squirt.” He said as she opened the door.

“Bye.” she waved to him, shutting the door behind her.

Matt went to take his shower and get dressed for school. He was looking forward to seeing Jenny this morning. Naked or not, he really loved her. Loved her? He guessed he did. Even if he did prefer her naked.

Matt came out of his house to go to the bus stop, seeing Jenny walking down her driveway. “Hey Jenny! Wait up!”

Jenny turned to look at him with a big smile, waiting for him at the end of her driveway. When he got close enough she went over and gave him a quick kiss. “Morning Matt.” She said, continuing to smile.

“Good morning, Jenny.” He smiled back at her. This love thing was so new to him, he didn’t know what else to say.

Jenny turned back towards the bus stop, seeing the other kids waiting for the first time. She turned around facing away from them and towards Matt, and lifted her shirt and bra for him. “Jenny! What are you doing!? Put that back down!” Matt said, not wanting the other kids to see her flashing him.

Jenny giggled and let go of the shirt and bra, putting them back in place. Then she lifted her skirt up with one hand and pulled down the front of her panties with the other, showing him her pussy. “Jenny.” he said sternly.

“What?” She said, giggling again. She moved fast so he couldn't stop her, pulling down her panties to her feet, and kicked them off towards him. They ended up landing in a small puddle.

“Drop your skirt down, Jenny.” and she let go.

“Aww! You’re no fun today.” She said, with a pout. “I thought you liked seeing me naked.”

“I do Jenny. I really, really do. I just don’t know how to explain to the other kids over there why you would be naked.” He better do something about this. “From now on, you will only be naked in our houses.” He paused for a second. “Or our yards.... Or if I say.”

She smiled at the last part. “You do like seeing me naked! Where do you want to get me naked, Matt?”

This wasn’t working, as much as he liked this playful Jenny, he needed his real friend back. “You will feel your emotions normally, no matter who is around.” He said quickly, before she could stop him. He could see a few feelings flash across her face, then she looked calm.

“You didn’t need to do that. I was fine, Matt.” She said, walking ahead of him to the bus stop.

“Don’t be mad, Jenny. I just want to be with the real you.” He said, trying to catch up to her.

“Look, just drop it for now. We’ll talk on the bus.” She said, getting close enough for the other kids to hear. They waited in silence from each other for the bus. Matt kept looking at Jenny, trying to think of what to say, but couldn't say anything with the other kids so close. It felt like an eternity waiting for the bus to arrive.

Finally, it arrived, and he let Jenny get on first. She went to sit in a seat near the back and Matt followed her, asking “Do you want me to sit with you?”

“Yes Matt. Jeez. Sit down.” The bus started to move as he sat. He looked over at her, but she just stared out the window.

“I’m sorry, Jenny. I can put you back if you like...” he started to say, but she turned her head towards him and he stopped.

“I’m not mad. Or angry or anything like that. I’m just… You've awoken something in me that I didn't know I wanted. Yes, I like being naked in front of you, but it's more than that. It's just that…” she took a deep breath “I like being under your control. It’s really hot.”

Matt could only sit there with a shocked expression on his face. “So, where do you want to get me naked?” She said with a smile, then blushed and turned to look out the window again, not sure if she should have really admitted that to him. She was so sure she should, when she felt free.

Matt couldn't believe it. She thought it was hot to be under his control!? He had to see. He looked around the bus. None of the other students were sitting near them. “Jenny.” she turned back to face him. He dropped his voice to whisper, “Pull your skirt up so I can see you.”

She blushed again, but did as he commanded. Matt reached over when her pussy was visible, and tickled her pussy lips like he had done to his sister yesterday. “Matt!” she said, trying to whisper but it came out louder than she wanted. Some of the other students looked over at her, before going back to talking with their own friends. Jenny put her face in her hands, then peeked out at Matt though her fingers.

Matt hadn’t moved his hand from her pussy yet, he felt lower down, finding her being wet with arousal. Then he moved his hand back up and started rubbing her hard clit. She started to moan, enjoying his touch, but the bus came to another stop then.

Jenny was feeling worried someone would see her now. “Matt, uh, they're getting on the bus.” Matt was watching, but wanted to tease her more. He kept playing with her pussy as a boy came closer and closer to where they were sitting. Just when Jenny thought he would see, the boy sat down three seats in front of them.

“Oh. Too bad for him. He’s missing such a lovely sight. You, sitting here on display like this.” Matt whispered in Jenny’s ear. She couldn’t hold back her moans anymore as he continued to play with her.

“Oh god, Matt!” she said in a whisper. “I don’t think I can take anymore! Please!” She was pleading with him. To stop? To get her off quick? She wasn’t sure.

“You want me to stop?” She nodded her head at him. “You want to fix your skirt so no one else sees?” She just continued to nod. “Alright Jenny.” and he stopped playing with her. “You can fix your skirt, but I want you to remember how excited you are now. I want you to feel this excitement all day. You can come over to my house after school. Then I can finish you off.” She fixed her skirt when he had said she could. She felt disappointed with herself for telling him to stop, but they were close to the school now, so it was probably for the best.

They got off the bus and Matt took her hand in his, leading them into the building and over to where their lockers were. After getting his books, he leaned in to whisper in her ear again, saying “It’s going to be so hot knowing you have nothing on under your skirt today. I can’t wait until we get home this afternoon.” and he turned and walked away, off to his first class.

Jenny felt her arousal all morning. He had commanded her to feel excited all day. She tried to take her mind off of it, but every time her mind wandered, it was either to the bus earlier with him, or to the day before when she was in the shower and let him play with her, or to losing control and playing with herself in front of him. Karen was in her class before lunch, and when she saw the smaller girl, she couldn’t help but remember what they had done together on Saturday.

By lunch time she was worried about not being able to control herself again. She needed to find Matt quickly. She found him at the usual table, grabbing him and dragging him out into the hallway. Somewhere where they could talk in private.

“Matt, I can’t take this! I’m going to do something in front of everyone if you don’t get me off now!” Jenny said, ready to jump him right there.

Matt got pretty aroused hearing that, but not enough to lose control. He shook his head saying, “You’ll just have to wait until we get home, Jenny.”

“Please Matt, you can’t leave me like this!” She said, pressing her body against his. She could feel his erection against her now, and reached to touch it through his pants.

“Stop that, Jenny. After school.” He pushed her hand off him. “If you need something… You won’t do anything about this until we get home. You can’t masturbate or play with yourself, unless I say. Now let's go get some lunch.” He grabbed her hand again, leading her to the line for food.

Matt almost forgot he had given all his money to his sister as he reached the front of the line. He still needed to talk to Jenny about that, but in the state she was in now, he didn’t think she would be much help. “Hey, uh, I forgot my money today, Jenny. I’ll just go sit down.”

Jenny wasn’t going to let her best friend (boyfriend?) go hungry. “Matt, I have enough money for you. Grab what you want. You can pay me back when we get to your house.” She realized what that sounded like and quickly said, “I mean give me money, for the food, not for anything else.” Her arousal was making her flustered.

“I know what you meant, Jenny.” He said, with a laugh and a wink.

Matt and Jenny made it back to their table finding Karen and Paul both sitting together. “Hey guys.” Paul was quickly scarfing down his food as fast as he could. “I've gotta go quick. Mrs. Green said she could help me with my math homework today.”

“Well remember to breathe.” Matt said, making Jenny snort out a laugh.

“It wasn’t that funny.” Karen said. She was still not sure if she could really trust Jenny, and was definitely sure she could not trust Matt.

“Yeah, sorry. I’m just not myself today.” Jenny said, looking side eyed at Matt.

“Well I’m out of here. See you in history, guys.” Paul said, running off to get rid of his tray.

Now that they were alone, Karen got a little grin on her face. She looked at Jenny and asked “So what would you do right now if I told you to take off all your clothes?” Karen had been passed out when Matt took her power over Jenny away.

Jenny turned to Matt, expecting him to tell Karen she didn't have control of her anymore. “Yeah Jenny. What would you do?” he said, getting a twinkle in his eye.

Jenny knew Matt actually could make her strip down right there. The thought was overwhelming to her. She started to shake and shudder in her seat. For the first time in her life she had just gotten off without even touching herself! She covered her mouth with her forearm trying not to make any noise.

Karen recognized what Jenny looked like when she came, “Oh my god! You just got off thinking about that. Didn’t you!?” Jenny could only hide her face from them, putting her head on the table and covering it with her arms. She was still feeling just as aroused as when she first got off the bus.

Matt leaned across the table to Karen and whispered, “Get under the table and look between Jenny’s legs.” Matt knew Karen was also still under his control, and would be forced to do it.

Jenny finally felt brave enough to look up, “Where did Karen go?” Matt just pointed under the table. Jenny leaned back to see, opening her legs to stay balanced. Karen let out a little squeal then, seeing Jenny’s bare pussy, now exposed to her.

Jenny quickly snapped her legs shut. Now Karen knew she wasn’t wearing panties. Karen got back up from under the table, grinning from ear to ear. “Jenny, you’re such a bad girl! I can’t believe you came to school without panties!” She said, low enough so only Jenny and Matt could hear. “I’m guessing that’s your doing, Matt?”

“Oh no. Jenny pulled them off this morning right outside when I came out. She accidentally kicked them into a puddle, or maybe it was on purpose.” Jenny could only bury her head with her arms again.

“Wow, you are too cool, Jenny. I wish…” She stopped herself, getting a little sad. “Say, were you serious about what you said, Matt?” Matt wasn’t sure what she meant, looking confused at her. “Helping me get a girlfriend.”

“Yeah, sure. Look Karen, we probably went a little far the other day. I could make you forget about it if you want?”

Karen considered it for a moment, “Would I remember everything else? What Jenny and I did, or even today?”

“Honestly, I’m not sure. I’ve only had this thing for a few days.” He said, holding up his watch.

“Well then forget about it. I want to remember what Jenny did for me that day. Even if she made me show off for those boys.”

“Hey, you're pretty cute Karen, don’t sell yourself short. I know they both loved seeing you. Besides, Jenny put on an even more revealing show for them yesterday.” Jenny peeked out from under her arms to see Karen’s reaction.

Karen could only imagine what would be even more revealing than showing her bald slit to the two boys with Jenny holding her arms behind her back. She smiled, imagining Jenny being held like that by her.

“So, did you have anyone in mind?” Jenny finally felt like she could speak again.

“Well no. I haven’t really thought about it. I am still not really over the last girl I liked, you know, but I should probably move on.” Karen said, getting sad again.

“I’m sorry Karen.” Jenny said “I…”

“I know. You can’t help who or what you like. Trust me.”

“How about a rebound girl? I mean you could pick any girl in school, or anyone else you want. I could make her follow all your orders.” Matt said. He really liked watching Jenny be ordered around by the smaller girl. He would love to watch her get to play with another girl.

“Alright, that should help heal my broken heart. I’ll think about it and tell you tomorrow at lunch.” She paused for a second, “Say, do I have to limit it to just one girl?”

Matt was starting to really like Karen, “No. I suppose you don’t.” Matt could only grin at the thought of that.

Matt could tell just how worked up Jenny was when she walked into history class. She seemed a little disheveled. Her hair was a bit of a mess, and she had a flush to her cheeks. The flush deepened when she spotted him and came to sit next to him.

She leaned over to whisper to him after sitting down. “This is torture, Matt. Can’t you tell me to cool down a little?”

Matt tried to suppress a chuckle, but it ended up coming out anyway. “Jenny, just wait until we get to my house. Trust me, it will be worth the wait.”

Jenny wanted to complain some more, but could no longer say anything about it. Him telling her to wait must be considered an order. She couldn’t believe she still had to wait two whole class periods, plus the bus ride home. The bell rang just then, starting the class.

Paul had just beaten the bell, coming over to sit at the desk in front of Matt. “So, did I miss anything during lunch?”

Jenny wasn’t sure what Matt would say, but she wasn’t going to talk. “Nah, just showed Jenny and Karen one of the features of my smartwatch. Nothing too exciting.” Matt turned his head to Jenny, giving her a little smile. Jenny turned to look away from them, hoping to hide just how much she was blushing.

The teacher started the class lecture then, so everyone had to be quiet. Jenny was normally an excellent student, but today she could not focus on the droning of her teacher going on about the stock market crash. Her day dreams just kept getting more vivid. She caught herself staring at Matt multiple times during the class period, wondering how long she had been staring like that.

The bell rang again, letting everyone know class was over. She looked down at her notebook, seeing she had only gotten down three lines of notes, and quickly closed it before anyone saw. Now she really would have to borrow the notes from Matt.

Matt offered his hand to Jenny when he was done putting away his books. She took it without even thinking. “Are you guys a couple now or something?” Paul had always thought the two were already a couple, just kept it hidden from everyone for whatever reason. He was happy for his friends to finally feel like they could be honest about that.

They both looked into each other’s eyes, then down at their hands held together, both quickly letting go. “Matt was, uh, just being a gentleman. Helping me get out of my seat.” She wanted to talk about this with Matt alone, not in front of Paul, or any of the other students who were still around. Paul just shrugged his shoulders and turned to walk out of the door.

The two walked together out the door. Their final classes of the day were in opposite directions. “See you on the bus home, Jenny.” He said, getting a big grin again. She just nodded her head. 90 minutes, she kept repeating to herself. 90 minutes.

The bus ride home was just as eventful as the ride in. Matt made Jenny pull her skirt up again. He kept her on edge all the way home, making sure she was at maximum arousal. He leaned in and whispered to her “I’ll have to punish you for cheating during lunch like that. I never thought you would be able to get off without being touched.”

“How will you punish me?” Jenny got flashbacks to her mom spanking her in front of him yesterday.

“Maybe I’ll let Karen come up with something. I think she may be more devious than I am.” Jenny just shuttered thinking about what Matt or Karen could make her do.

They arrived at their stop, Matt taking her hand again and leading her into his house. Jenny wanted to jump him as soon as he shut the door, but Matt held his hand up before she could move towards him. “Remember the rules.” He said, nodding to the sign tacked to the wall.

Matt knew he could only tease Jenny so much and was ready for her while he watched her rip her clothes off as fast as she could. She needed him now, slamming him against the door, and tried to undo his pants. He grabbed her hands saying “No, not yet. Let’s go up to my room.”

Before they could move there was a knock at the door, making Jenny let out a whining moan. “Ooooooooh! Who the hell is that!?”

Matt peeked out the window next to the door. He saw it was Katie and Shelly. He had forgotten all about them coming over to strip. He opened the door, putting his arm around Jenny. Jenny was about to protest him opening the door, not because she was naked, but because she didn't want the interruption. The girls both rushed in with shocked expressions on their own faces.

“Well hi, girls. Come to put on another show for me?” Both Katie and Shelly began removing their clothes.

“Why are you naked, Jenny?” Katie knew her from the neighborhood. She never expected to find the girl naked in the Stevens' house though. She noticed just how aroused the 14 year old girl looked, and figured the reason out quickly.

Jenny was super frustrated now, pulling on Matt’s arm to bring him upstairs. Matt was too strong for her though. He didn’t want to leave until the girls’ clothes were off. “Jenny, wait for a minute or two.” He said, and she stopped pulling his arm.

Katie and Shelly were both naked now, covering their privates in front of the younger teens. “I don’t understand? Why did we come over here and take our clothes off?” Shelly asked Katie.

“Well it’s a good thing you did. House rules.” He told them pointing to the sign. Both naked girls were astonished at that. “You two wait downstairs until I get back. No getting dressed. Oh, and no covering up while naked, that’s against the rules too.” Both girls immediately dropped their arms. Matt had expected them to fight, but had more important things to deal with. “Be back in a while.”

Matt finally took Jenny upstairs, checking the time. He knew his sister would be back home a little after four. He had a little over a half hour to do what he wanted with Jenny, he figured. “Jenny lie down on the bed and open your legs for me. Don’t move.” Jenny immediately followed his orders, lying on the bed, waiting for him.

“Alright Jenny, you get a choice. Do you want me to use my hands or my tongue?” he said, smiling down at his best friend (girlfriend?).

“You’re not going to…” She wasn’t sure she could say it.

“Yes. We can. I’d love to. If that’s what you really want, but I want to make this a memorable day for you Jenny. I want to get you off a few times, at least.”

“Ok, tongue then.” She smiled up at him, remembering how good Karen had made her feel. Matt also remembered Jenny and Karen together, specifically how Karen had gotten off multiple times. He was going to try his best to get Jenny to do the same.

He slowly made his way up her legs, kissing one and running his hand up the other. “Matt. I’m already so worked up. Please!” Matt just kept up his pace, drawing this out for her as long as possible, knowing she couldn’t move.

He finally reached her slit, kissing it like he kissed her mouth last night. Then he used his fingers to open her a little, sticking his tongue into her hole, lapping at her juices. Mmm. Tastes pretty good.

“Oh god, Matt!” she said when his tongue went deep in her hole. He started lapping up higher and higher in her slit, just stopping short of her hard little clit. “Please Matt!” She needed to feel his tongue on her clit now.

Finally, he made one last lick up her slit letting his tongue go all the way up to her clit, and then sucked it in between his lips, flicking his tongue over and over on it. It was all she needed to cum, and she clamped her legs around his head, holding him there.

Matt was happy to be held there, trying to get her off again quickly. He kept licking and sucking on her little clit as fast as he could. It kept her in orgasmic bliss. She just kept cumming again and again. After 5 or 6 she couldn’t keep count. She dropped her legs back down to the bed, not being able to hold them up anymore.

Matt knew he had given her everything he wanted. Now they could be together. He let her catch her breath. Jenny’s arousal never waned, still under Matt’s command.

“Stand up, Jenny.” He told her, taking her hand to help her up. “Don’t move. Close your eyes. Don’t open them until I say you can.”

“Oh! Not this again, Matt. I want to see you!” Jenny pleaded with him.

“Ok Jenny. Open your eyes.” In front of her stood Matt, completely naked, erect as he had ever been. She took in every bit of his body before smiling at him.

“Wow!” Is all she said. It’s so big. How can I fit that inside of me? Matt walked over to stand close to her. She couldn’t help but reach out and grab him, slowly rubbing him up and down. He sucked in a little air at her touch, but smiled at her.

“If you keep that up much longer we won't be able to do anything else.” Matt said, so she let go. “Do you want to be on the top or bottom?”

“Top. If that’s ok with you?” Matt smiled at her and jumped onto the bed, laying on his back. “You said I couldn’t move, Matt.” she said when she tried to get on top of him.

“Sorry Jenny. You can move now.” She pounced on top of him as soon as the words left his mouth. They both laughed, finally feeling their bodies pressed together with nothing in between. Jenny straddled his hips with her own, grabbing his cock, and slowly lowered down on him. Their pelvises touched. I got him all the way in!

She started to slowly rock back and forth. Matt knew now was the time, he had one more command to give her for today. He pulled her down to whisper into her ear, “When you orgasm, the arousal from the bus ride this morning will be gone.” Jenny kissed him hearing that.

All the orgasms so far had only kept Jenny more aroused. Now she knew she would be getting a true release. She started to move much faster after a minute or two, bouncing up and down on him. It was such an awesome sight for Matt, watching her breasts bounce, and seeing the pleasure on her face. He couldn’t hold out anymore, and shot deep into her. Jenny felt is penis spasm in her, and it set off her own orgasm. She was yelling as loud as she ever had, the orgasm so intense. In the end she let out one last high pitched “Ooooooooh god!” and clasped on his chest. She had used up almost every ounce of energy she had left in that orgasm.

When she finally felt like she could move she rolled onto the side of him, and cuddled up to him, resting her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her. “Matt. You are the absolute best.” Jenny said with a big grin on her face.

“No way, Jenny. I can’t be the best. That’s you.” She kissed him once more at that.

“I guess we are a couple now? If you’ll have me?” Jenny said, still not entirely sure how Matt felt. Maybe this was all just sex for him?

“You’ve always had me, Jenny. From the day we met.” He held up his wrist, with the watch, so she could see, and turned on the QUE option. “How do you really feel about me, Jenny?”

“I think I love you, Matt.” She said, under the power of the watch. He turned it off after she answered. “That’s dirty. Cheater!” She said, furrowing her brow at him.

Matt just smiled at her and said, “I love you too, Jenny.” pulling her close to him.

They stayed like that, just holding each other, both never wanting to leave his bed.

Meanwhile the two naked girls had put on the TV, waiting in the living room. “God. I hope he hurries up. My mom is SO going to kill me for not being at home.” Katie said. Both girls had been grounded for a week after ‘pulling their naked stunt’ the other day.

“I know, my dad was so disappointed in me. Especially when he found out a boy had seen me.” Shelly added.

“Yeah, I’m glad my mom didn’t say anything to my dad. I’m sure he would freak.” Katie’s parents were divorced. He lived in the next city over.

The girls heard a key in the lock of the front door. “Shit! Who’s that?” Katie said. They both jumped over the back of the couch to hide. Katie peeked her head around the side of the couch, seeing Cindy and her own sister come in.

Cindy shut the door and both girls immediately started to strip naked. Katie could not believe how the girls would feel free to do that. While Katie was watching the two younger girls, Shelly had a view of Katie's pussy lips peeking out between her legs. She wasn’t sure why she did it, but she reached out and ran her finger up one of the exposed lips, making Katie jump up yelling “AHHH!”

The younger girls were startled, not knowing the older girls were there the whole time. Shelly peeked over the back of the couch and gave a sheepish look to Katie, who was mad at her friend. “What did you do that for!? Why would you…” She was about to ask why she would touch her there, but decided against it with her sister watching.

“Katie? What are you doing here? I thought you were grounded for going naked here last week.” Jessica asked her sister, surprised to see her over at Cindy’s house, and naked again.

“Matt must have told them about the new rules. See?” Cindy pointed at the sign. “I think he really likes seeing us girls naked.” she said with a giggle. “Where is Matt anyway?”

“He went upstairs with Jenny from next door. They were being really loud just a few minutes ago.” Katie said. She was trying really hard to get dressed, but couldn’t even make a move towards her clothes.

“OH MY GOD! REALLY!?” Cindy was overjoyed at hearing about Matt and Jenny getting together. She figured her move of showing off Jenny had worked. She jumped around for joy, laughing and yelling in celebration.

All the girls couldn’t help but laugh at the display by the naked 11 year old girl. Matt heard the yelling, thinking something was wrong, and ran downstairs, having gotten dressed sometime before, knowing his sister would be home soon. Jenny was following close behind her boyfriend, still naked. “What’s going on!?” Matt said when he got to the living room.

Cindy just ran over to him and gave him a big hug. “OH-MY-GOD-I-CAN'T-BELIEVE-YOU-AND-JENNY-ARE-TOGETHER!” She said so fast Matt couldn’t understand her.

“What did you say?” He pulled back looking at her smiling face.

“I think she’s really happy you and blondie are a couple now.” Shelly said, blushing when Matt looked over at her.

“How did you know, squirt? We just got together.” He looked back over at Jenny who just shrugged her shoulders.

“We could hear you guys up there. You sure weren’t quiet, Jenny.” Katie said, making Jenny put her face in her hands.

“You heard that?” She said, peeking at her.

Matt was also embarrassed about them hearing. A little proud too. “So, what have you girls been doing since we went upstairs?” He said, changing the subject.

“Just watching TV. Matt, look, Shelly and I really need to get home before our parents do. We were both grounded for coming over last week and… You know. I really don’t want to be caught over here again like this.” Matt felt a little bad. He would have to have a ‘talk’ with Katie’s mom. Especially if her daughters are going to be spending so much time here naked. He didn’t know Shelly’s parents, so wasn’t sure if he could help her.

“Ok, you girls can get dressed and go home now.” Matt said. The girls were astonished at all of a sudden being able to get dressed so easily after trying so hard all this time. They rushed out the door, Katie to her house, and Shelly to her car, speeding off to her home.

Back inside, Cindy turned to Jessica and said, “Come on, let’s leave these two love birds alone.” and the two nudist girls both ran upstairs. Matt gave his sister's butt a little swat as she ran by.

Matt and Jenny sat down on the couch, with Jenny scooting over to be as close to Matt as possible. “So, when were you going to tell me about those two? Katie and Shelly?” Jenny got a stern look on her face, but Matt could see the smile in her eyes.

“Well, they came over on Friday to get Jessica for dinner, and how could I pass up seeing such a hottie like Katie go naked. Her friend's pretty good looking too. Right?” Jenny put on a mock jealous face and punched him in the arm. ”Ahh! How do you girls do that!? Hit me in the exact same spot every single time! I’m getting a bruise.” He said, lifting his sleeve, chuckling a little.

“Aww. Poor Matt, let me kiss it and make it better.” So, she did just that, leaning over and kissing his bicep. “So, what other girl has been hitting you there? That’s my job.”

“Cindy. She saw you run out of here upset, the day I got my watch, and she came up to yell at me. She hit me a few times, but I blocked her, and she hit the watch. Then she started undressing, and before I knew it she was naked. My mom caught her like that, and that’s when I got the idea to make her go naked and gave my mom the command to not worry about it.”

“Well, I won't get in between sibling rivalry. So how many girls DO you have going around here naked?”

“Let's see. There’s Cindy and Jessica. Katie and Shelly. Both my cousins. Karen, and of course. Best of all, you! So, eight girls in total. Wow, eight naked girls.” Matt said, looking into space with a smile on his lips.

“Well I suppose under the circumstances you’ve shown a lot of restraint.” He looked at her, confused. “I mean that strip command must be pretty tempting, when you're sitting in class bored, or even at lunch. God, could you imagine what would happen if every girl in the lunch room was forced to strip naked?”

“Huh, I guess that never occurred to me. That would be pretty interesting.” Uh oh. Maybe she shouldn’t have brought it up. “Well, your cake analogy probably applies to that. Plus, I kinda find it more fun when the girl knows she is naked. It was really fun today, making you keep yourself uncovered during the bus ride. Both of them, and you had such a cute blush on your cheeks. I think that's what I like best. You and the other girls have such cute blushes.”

Jenny blushed remembering the bus rides and how horny she had been all day. She was relieved however that Matt wouldn’t just be going around making any girl strip for him. “Yeah, did you see Katie and Shelly when they both striped down?”

“Yeah, that was great! Or how about when you pulled Karen out of the chair and showed her off to the two boys? I wish you could have been here when my cousins stripped off. I didn’t command them at all, just told my mom and aunt to make them do it. Mary in particular was so embarrassed.”

Jenny let out a little giggle, remembering how embarrassed Mary seemed when she came over. “You’re so mean, Matt. Remind me not to get on your bad side.”

“Well, that does remind me. You do need a punishment for getting off at lunch today.” he said, getting a wicked grin on his face.

Jenny’s mouth went dry. “That’s not fair! You cheated too! Using the watch to make me tell you I love you.”

“Well, I didn’t want to wait and do the whole dancing around thing. I know I love you, and wanted to tell you. I just didn't want you to think I was coming on too strong. So, I made you go first, just in case you said something else.”

“Well I didn’t say, I love you. I said I think I love you. There’s a big difference.” She said, getting a smug look on her face.

“Well, close enough for me.” He pulled his arm up to let her see the smartwatch and him turning on the truth setting again. “Do you love me, Jenny?”

“Yes. I love you Matt.” She leaned in for another kiss.

Matt’s mom got home a little later than usual, having to pick up Mary and Beth from school. Jenny made a move to sit farther away from Matt when she heard the door from the garage open, but Matt held her saying, “Don’t worry. I’m sure my mom knows something is going on between us by now.”

“Hi Matt, Jenny. How was school today?” Matt’s mom asked as she came in.

“Good mom. Great actually.” He said, turning to Jenny and giving her a knowing smile.

“That’s good. Where’s your sister?”

“She and Jessica are up in her room. They went up about an hour ago.”

“Just so I know, you’re making Jessica follow the rules, right?” his mom said, nodding to the sign near the door.

“Of course, mom. Rules are rules.” Matt said, looking at his two cousins just standing there.

Mary had tried to talk her aunt out of the naked girl rule on the ride over, but their aunt wouldn’t listen, not wanting to discuss Matt’s rule without him present. His mom turned back to look at them. “That’s right. Mary, Beth, time to strip off.” Both his cousins were holding a duffel bag with a few changes of clothes for school. Neither really wanted to go naked again, having been relieved to be in clothes for the day.

Beth let out a sigh, and started stripping first, knowing her aunt wouldn’t listen. Mary followed her sister's lead. They were soon both naked and blushing, not covering up, as Matt had ordered them not to. “Ok girls, go ahead and put your clothes away in the guest room. I’ll be starting dinner in a minute. Jenny, staying like usual?” Mary and Beth rushed off, happy to be out of view of their cousin.

“Um well… Sorry Matt, I really have to eat at my own home sometimes. My mom's only home so often." Jenny's mom was a flight attendant. She spent a lot of time away from home. "I can probably come back over for a while after. If you want?” Jenny said, guilty about her mother being all alone so often the last few days.

“That’s alright. I understand.” He said, smiling at her. Jenny stood up and pulled her backpack on, then grabbed her clothes, holding them in a bundle over her stomach. “Hey. I’ll walk you home again, Jenny.” He said, getting up himself.

“Bye Mrs. Stevens.” Jenny said, while Matt opened the door for her.

They both stepped onto the porch, it was a bit warmer than the last night. “Wow, Matt. Did you see how embarrassed Mary was to strip down like that?”

“Yeah, she gets such a cute blush on her face. Reminds me of how you looked when you came over after school and took your clothes off in my living room last week.” He said, smiling like a goof at her again.

“I must have really made some impression on you then. You keep wanting to recreate that moment.” Jenny said, smiling back at him.

“Yeah, I think you did. Not just last week, though.” They both smiled lovingly at each other.

After a minute, he said, ”Not to change the subject, but there is something important I need to talk with you about. A girl in Cindy’s class is bullying her. I need your help to figure out what to do.”

Jenny got a serious look on her face. “Oh! I’ll kill her then! No girl is going to be bullying my boyfriend’s sister.” She blushed, thinking, wow, my boyfriend!

“Well, I thought we could do something a little less bloody.” He held up his wrist to her.

Jenny got a wicked smile on her face. “Now that’s a great idea!”

Across the street, Katie and Jessica’s mother had just exited her front door to come and get her daughter for dinner. She was flabbergasted to see Jenny standing in front of the Stevens' house wearing nothing. She even had clothes, but was holding them in front of her stomach, not covering her privates at all.

She marched over to the two teens on the porch, about to demand to know why a teenage girl would be standing outside naked. Matt saw her coming, remembering how he was going to ‘talk’ with her about her daughters. He turned to Jenny, giving her a wink, then pushed the COM button before the woman could speak.

Both Jenny and the woman took the familiar stance in the place they were standing, Jenny dropping her clothes to the ground. “Mrs. Miller. You do not mind if girls are naked. When you go back home you will strip naked yourself. Then you will go and apologize to Katie, letting her off being grounded. You won't get dressed until you have to leave your house.” Matt shut off the watch, bringing both female's conscious minds back.

“Hi Mrs. Miller.” Matt said, wishing he could go watch her reaction to stripping naked. “I was just going to walk Jenny home. I guess you’re here to get Jessica?”

Mrs. Miller became flustered; she was sure she was about to yell at Jenny for being naked. But why? Jenny was just a naked girl, nothing to be mad about. “Uh, yeah.” she just said. So, Matt turned and opened the door to let her inside. He then took Jenny’s hand leading her over to her house after Jenny had picked up her clothes.

“I hope you're not disappointed I didn’t stay for dinner. I kind of am. It’s just my mom is alone so often and I just worry about her.” Jenny’s father had died when she was young. It was something they both faced, and a major part of what had initially bonded them together in friendship. His father died shortly after Cindy was born.

“I understand. Tell you what, I’ll come over here after dinner so we can spend time with your mom.” Jenny was happy with that. Leaning in to kiss him.

Both were startled when the door opened, with Jenny’s mom on the other side. Jenny jumped back away from Matt, dropping her clothes to the ground again, looking sheepish. She turned to give an explanation to her mom but was shocked. “MOM! YOU’RE NAKED!”

Matt turned to look at Jenny’s mom, checking her out. Wow, this is like a preview of what Jenny will look like when older. The biggest difference between Jenny and her mother was her mom had red hair. Otherwise, she only had slightly bigger breasts than her daughter, and her slit was also visible under a sparse reddish bush. “Yes, honey. I figured, if it was good enough for you, it was good enough for me. I’ll be going naked while at home too.” Matt couldn’t help but smile at that. Maybe her mother shared the same feelings about being naked as Jenny.

“Now, should we talk about that kiss?” Her mother said, making a stern face at them, folding her arms under her breasts.

“Mom, uh we were, I mean Matt was just…” She didn’t know what to say to her mother. Matt was also a little nervous. She doesn’t want me and Jenny together?

“Relax. I’m just messing with you two.” She switched her face to a smile. “I’m surprised it took this long for you two to get together. Now Matt. Would you like to stay for dinner?”

“Uh, yes Mrs. Powers. I better call my mom to let her know.” He said pulling out his phone.

“Please Matt. Call me mom.” Both teens looked at the woman with a shocked face. “Ok, Liz will do.”

Matt enjoyed dinner with them. Getting to watch the two naked together was a real treat. Jenny was about to take Matt up to her room after they all finished when her mom said, “Remember to use protection, you two.”

“MOM!?” Jenny yelled at her. The two teens could not believe her mom had basically just given them permission to have sex. They both rushed up to her room, to get away from the naked woman.

“We should probably talk about that. I did, uh, shoot in you earlier.” Matt said, realizing for the first time he probably screwed up.

“Don’t worry, Matt. I’m on the pill. I think my mom was just making fun of us. She’s probably down there planning a wedding.”

Matt felt relieved to dodge that bullet. “I wonder if she’s planning for the bride to come down the aisle naked.”

“You wouldn’t really do that, would you, Matt? Make your bride go naked at her own wedding?”

“Only if it’s you.” Matt said, making Jenny blush, imagining being naked in front of all her friends and family, walking down the aisle to marry him. “Huh, guess you really like the idea of that.” He said looking down at her nipples which had gotten hard while she was thinking about it.

Jenny blushed even deeper, “So what should we do to help Cindy?” She said quickly to change the subject.

“Ah ah. You’re not getting away with that, that easily.” He went over to pinch her nipple, playing with it a little.

“Matt! At least let me shut the door!” She walked away from him to close it.

“Well I could just tell your mom not to worry about what we are doing.” Matt said, wiggling his eyebrows for her.

“I don’t know. I’m not sure she would even care. I’m just not prepared to have sex with my boyfriend in front of my mother.”

“I like it when you say that.” She looked confused at him. “Calling me your boyfriend.”

“Really, boyfriend? Cause I remember, boyfriend, when we were 10, boyfriend, and those boys all came over making fun of you by calling you my boyfriend, boyfriend.”

“Well, Jenny, girlfriend.” He smiled at calling her that. “I was just a really dumb kid then. I never should have let it bother me. I’m much more mature now. Anyone could call me your boyfriend from now on and I would just feel pride.”

She came over to kiss him, and they ended up having sex again. Matt got to be on top this time. Thankfully, Jenny’s mother didn’t hear or just left them alone. Matt was getting dressed after, figuring it was time to get home. “We really do need to help Cindy. I gave her my lunch money this morning, so she wouldn’t go hungry, but I don't think I can keep doing that every day.”

“Guess that’s why I had to lend you money today. That’s really sweet of you to look out for Cindy like that. So, what were you thinking? Just telling her not to be a bully anymore. Leave your sister alone?”

“I mean yeah, but I think we could teach her a lesson, you know. For messing with my sister, she deserves worse than we could ever make her do.” Matt was getting mad just thinking about it.

“Ok, we can talk about it on the bus on the way to school. I mean, unless you want to play with my pussy again.” Jenny couldn’t believe she had just said that out loud, covering her mouth with her hand and giggling.

Matt smiled at her. “Well, I’ll leave that up to you. If you wear a skirt again, I'll know you want me to. If not, just wear pants. Now I have to get going.” So, Matt and Jenny went downstairs to the front door.

“See you tomorrow morning, boyfriend.”

“Goodnight, girlfriend.” He leaned in to whisper into her ear, “I hope you wear a skirt tomorrow.” Then he kissed her lips and left to go home.

Matt came into his house finding everything dark. His cousins and sister were already sleeping. He heard the TV in his mom’s room, so went to say goodnight to her.

“Goodnight mom.” he said, peeking in from the doorway.

“Did you have a good time with Jenny tonight?” His mom had heard all about how Matt and Jenny were now a couple from Cindy during dinner.

He came over towards her bed so they could talk quietly. His mom was under the covers, ready to go to sleep after her show was done. “Yeah. I had a really nice time. Jenny and I are going out now, mom!” He said, getting an excited look on his face.

“I know. Cindy couldn’t stop talking about how she had gotten you two together. Something about a gymnastics move. Anyway, I always knew you two would end up together. Especially after her little performance in front of you the other day in your room.” The woman blushed at the memory. "She also said you two were being really loud in your room this afternoon. Please tell me you at least used protection?"

Matt went a little pale at being found out, then thought about using the watch to make his mom forget, but decided against it. He didn't want to hide his relationship with Jenny from his mom. "Uh, well. She's on the pill... You mad?"

"No... I suppose not. I can't believe my baby is becoming a man. You kids grow up way too fast." She got tears in her eyes. "Please come give your old mom a hug."

He went over and hugged her tightly. "Thanks mom." She pulled back and gave him a kiss.

"Just keep that part quiet from your sister. I don't need her getting any ideas."

“Sure mom. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight Sweetheart.”
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

superevil7

Re: The Right Smartwatch [Through Chapter 6]

Post by superevil7 »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:02 am Damn! You don't give those girls a break!
What kind of break would you like them to have? :P
superevil7

The Right Smartwatch - Chapter 7: The Naked Blondes Club (Part 1)

Post by superevil7 »

Chapter 7: The Naked Blondes Club

Earlier that night, Matt had let Nancy Miller into his house so she could bring her younger daughter home. She made her way into the kitchen, Finding Matt’s mother working on her own dinner. “Hi Karen. Matt let me in. Just here to get Jessica.”

“Hi Nancy, nice to see you again. Although you know we have a phone right?” She said, still stirring the pot of stew.

“Well it gives me a chance to come over and gossip with you a bit. Unless you’re sick of me.”

“Oh, not at all Nancy. I’m just teasing you a bit. You know you are always welcome here.”

“Thanks, you too. Anyway, I noticed an interesting sign near your front door when I came in.” Matt’s mom wasn’t sure how Nancy would feel about that. Did she already know Jessica was over here naked? Would she have a similar reaction to when her older daughter was naked? She decided to just wait for the woman to continue. “Karen, I feel like I may have overreacted the other day. I was completely unfair to Katie. What’s the big deal if she wants to spend some time naked?”

Karen was surprised at her friend admitting this to her, but she decided to use this as a chance to explain to her why it was no big deal for girls to go naked, just like Matt had said. “Yes. I agree. No big deal if girls go naked. I mean, their parts are all hidden on the inside, and boobs are just for feeding babies.”

“That’s a VERY good point. I can't believe I’ve never thought of it like that before.”

Seeing Nancy now on board with the girl’s nudity, she felt it was safe to tell her about her daughter. “So, you know, Jessica has been following my rules today. Going naked I mean. She was also here last week like that. Cindy must have recruited her into it. I didn’t have my rule in place yet at the time.”

“Oh, well that explains why she’s seemed so guilty. She even seemed to try to be extra nice to her sister. Well, I should go find her. Cindy’s room?”

“Yeah, they were there just a half hour ago.”

She made her way up to Cindy’s room, finding the door shut, but not locked. She peeked her head in seeing Cindy and Jessica both facing each other on the bed. They both had their legs open with Cindy’s legs resting on top of Jessica’s so both girls were only about a foot apart.

Nancy came closer, staying quiet so she didn’t disturb what they were doing. She crept closer, seeing both girls furiously rubbing each other’s slits. Both girls had their eyes closed and were too focused to notice Jessica’s mother. Nancy didn’t want to disturb them, remembering when she had done something similar with a friend at that age.

Jessica was the first to get off, letting out little squeals as she came. She wasn't able to keep rubbing Cindy while cumming, and leaned back on her arms until she was done. “Please finish me Jessica.” Cindy said looking at her friend. She didn’t see the woman standing behind her, watching.

“Ok Cin– MOM!” Jessica yelled, never expecting her mother to see her like this. Cindy jumped off the bed, scared of getting caught. She remembered how mad the woman had been at Jessica’s sister. Now she was really worried for her friend.

Jessica also made a move to get up off the bed but her mother spoke first. “Girls, it’s alright. You’re not in trouble. In fact, I think it’s wonderful you both are so close. Come here Cindy. Sit down.” She pointed to the spot next to Jessica on the bed. “Jessica. I think it's only fair for you to finish what you started.” Both girls just sat there, looking apprehensively at Jessica’s mom. “Oh alright. I’ll give you some privacy. I’ll be waiting for you down in the living room, Jessica. Please hurry before dinner gets cold.” She stepped out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Jessica could not believe her mother had just caught them doing that together. Not only that, but she wasn’t mad? Cindy on the other hand just grabbed Jessica’s hand and brought it back down to her pussy. Cindy would have been deeply embarrassed at being caught as well, but it just made her even more excited.

Both girls came down more quickly than Jessica’s mom expected. She figured her presence may have spoiled the mood, so said nothing. Jessica went over to where she had left her clothes, but found nothing. “Mom? Do you know where my clothes went?”

“I have them here dear. Don’t worry though, you don’t need to get dressed. We’re just going across the street. Say goodnight to your mom for me, Cindy.” and she took her daughter by the hand, leading the naked 12 year old out the door, carrying her clothes in a bundle in the other arm.

This was the first time Jessica had ever been outside naked. She was no longer in the house, so no longer felt like a nudist, and was really worried about someone seeing her now. She let go of her mom’s hand when they got to the middle of the driveway, and started running as fast as she could in her bare feet. One of her worst fears happened as a car passed, honking its horn at the naked girl, when she had made it halfway up her own driveway.

She rushed inside her house, sitting down in her living room, no longer feeling good about being naked at all. Her mother came in a moment later, setting the girl's clothes down on the couch next to her. Jessica went to grab them, but her mother stopped her. “It’s ok, sweetie. You don’t need to get dressed. Listen, I need to go talk with your sister for a little while. Go ahead and start eating without us. We’ll be down as soon as we can.”

Jessica really wanted to get dressed, now that her mother had left, but didn’t think her mom would be happy if she did. So, she went into the kitchen and dished out her dinner and sat at the table. Maybe I can finish before anyone sees me, she thought.

Nancy passed by her oldest daughter’s room on the way to her own. She looked in, seeing Katie sulking, listening to music from her phone, laying on her bed. She went into her own room to strip naked, ready to explain to Katie how she had overreacted.

She knocked on Katie’s open door, making her daughter lookup, and then her jaw fell open. She pulled her headphones from her ears quickly, saying “MOM! Why are you NAKED!?” She couldn’t believe her eyes, and after she had yelled at me for being naked, she thought. Katie was starting to get really mad at her mom for being a hypocrite.

Nancy considered how to explain her own nudity, “Honey, I’m sorry for how I acted the other day. I should have never yelled at you like that. I completely overreacted. I guess I wanted you to grow up too soon or something, but you shouldn't feel bad at all about going naked. That’s why I’m standing here like this. To show you it's ok for females to go naked.”

“So, you mean, I can go naked when I want?” Katie didn’t really want to go naked, but felt the need to clarify.

“Yes honey, and when I want as well.” Katie’s eyes went wide when hearing that. “Now I’ll make it up to you. You're off being grounded first of all, and I can take you out to eat anywhere you like this weekend. Does that sound ok?”

“Well yeah, but mom, I’m 16 years old. Do you really think I should be going naked? I mean, what if another boy sees me or something?” Katie was sure she just wanted to stay grounded if it meant her mother wouldn't make her go naked.

“Oh, It’s no big deal. Matt saw you the other day, right? I did too. You look lovely, Katie. I’m sure any boy would be happy to see you like that. Now I want you to strip down. Both your sister and I are going naked to dinner, so I think you should too. Please hurry up.” Her mom said, leaving the room before Katie could protest.

In the kitchen, Jessica had a similar reaction to her sister when their mom walked in naked. “Why are you naked, mom!?”

“Well I just wanted you and your sister to see there is really no problem with female nudity. I want you both comfortable enough to go naked when you want. So, I’ve decided to help you both get used to it over the next few days. I saw how you jumped when that car passed by. I don’t want you to ever feel bad about this. Ok? Now your sister will be joining us nude as well, so don’t make fun of her.”

Jessica would never make fun of her sister for being naked, since she was naked as well. She was really worried about how her mother would help her get used to going naked though.

Katie came in then, completely naked herself. She wanted to cover up really badly when her mother and sister looked up at her, but Matt’s rule to not cover up when naked was still in place, so she just went and got her food, then sat down next to her sister.

“See girls, this is not so bad. I’m really quite proud of both of you. I’ll help you both no longer feel bad about being nude.” Katie didn’t like the sound of that.

Jenny woke up the next morning in the best mood of her life. She had a boyfriend! And it was Matt! He loves me! She got up to use the bathroom and went back into her room to pick out a nice outfit to wear for him. He likes seeing me naked, but that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t look good for him when dressed. She pulled out a dress with a short skirt. She couldn’t wait to show him his surprise when they got on the bus.

She could smell the bacon and eggs being cooked by her mom, so went down to eat. She paused, watching her mom from the doorway. Her naked mother had put on some music and was moving to the beat standing in front of the stove. Jenny could see the way her butt and breasts jiggled as she danced. It’s no wonder Matt likes seeing me naked all the time.

“Good morning, mom!” Jenny said with a song in her voice.

“Well, good morning sweetheart. How did it go with Matt last night? Everything fit together ok?”

“MOM!” Jenny couldn't believe her mother would ask her something so personal like that. Then she thought, Yes. Everything fit together perfectly, and she blushed and giggled.

“Well if you two need some pointers, just let me know.” Her mother was enjoying embarrassing her like this.

“Mom! I can’t believe you!” Jenny was happy her mom didn’t mind her and Matt being together, but didn’t really want to discuss it with her. “Mom, can we talk about something else?”

“Well alright. You never did tell me how school went yesterday.” Oh god! School for her had been a torturous pleasure yesterday, under Matt’s command to stay aroused all day.

“It was, uh, good mom. Just a normal average every day at school.” Jenny said, knowing her mother could see through her lie.

“Uh huh. I’ll bet you were thinking about Matt all day.” How did she know? “A mother can tell these things.” Can she read my mind!?

“Well, here is your breakfast honey.” Her mom handed her a plate. “Gotta get in the shower before you use up all the hot water.” Her mom left her to eat in peace.

Jenny finished breakfast and went to take a shower of her own. Hmm, better shave. She liked the feeling of being completely bare down there, and Matt seemed to love how much she showed off now. She went to her room after, grabbing her dress and backpack, waiting naked in the living room, watching for Matt to come out of his house.

Matt also awoke that morning in the best mood of his life. He normally despised the sound of his alarm clock, but now it was like music to his ears, meaning he would soon be seeing his girlfriend again. Girlfriend! She was his girlfriend, and she loved him! They had even had sex together! He never thought in a million years she would have sex with him. He thought about how he had used the watch on her. Maybe that’s the reason she rushed into having sex with me? He was feeling a little guilty now. I better talk to her about this on the way to school.

He came out of the bathroom, taking a moment to check out his cousins as they went in to brush their teeth. He turned to say good morning to his mom, but was frozen in shock for a second. “Have you seen my briefcase, Matt?” She said, reading a piece of paper, rushing down the hall past him. The thing that stopped Matt, was that she was completely naked. His mother had always been kind of a scatterbrain. He had seen her rush about in her underwear many times, and even topless once, but he had always tried to give his mother privacy and never really looked at her. “Matt?”

“Uh, living room. I think?” and she went down the stairs, still reading over the document.

He went down after her, to go get his breakfast, but he stopped. For the first time in his life he took in his mother as a woman, instead of as his mother. She was attractive, he thought, but would never be his type with brown hair.

Beth and Mary came down stairs, now dressed for school, and stood behind Matt, perplexed at their aunt being naked. “Oh girls. Give me two minutes to get dressed and we can go.” She rushed past them upstairs. Mary felt defeated now, seeing her aunt in her birthday suit. If she is going to go naked, no way will she let me have my clothes back, she thought.

Matt went into the kitchen and grabbed the cereal box and milk, even grabbing an extra bowl for his sister. His sister came in after having her shower. “Got a bowl for you, squirt, if you want cereal.” She just came and sat down in front of him. Cindy was not a morning person.

His mom stuck her head in the door, now dressed.. “Ok Matt, Cindy. Have a great day! Love you!”

“So, you thought about giving a shot at going naked to school?” Matt asked his sister when he knew his mom was gone.

“What? Matt! That’s crazy!” She felt a little tingle at the thought.

“Well would you have thought you would become a little nudist here at home last week?” The thought Jenny had put in his head was pretty interesting to think about, even if he wouldn’t do it because she asked him not to.

“No, but it’s different here at home. Now mom is even going naked. It’s like every girl here is feeling a bond. And I know you’re really enjoying it. Especially Jenny! I’m so glad I got the two of you together finally.”

He was about to tell her he had admitted to liking Jenny without her, but he didn’t want to spoil it for her. Besides, she was indirectly responsible for all of this. Well, whoever had sent him this wonderful watch.

For the first time since he found out what the watch was capable of, he thought about where a watch like this could possibly come from. It sent a chill up his spine.

Cindy got up to go to school. “See you in the afternoon, Matt!”

“Bye Cindy.” He said, still worrying about where the watch could have come from. He spent his whole shower worrying. Who could have this kind of technology? The government? Spies? Some mad scientist? Aliens? Matt was freaking himself out. “I don’t even think I want to know where this thing came from.” He said out loud to himself.

He even considered not wearing it, but figured it was best to keep it on him. He couldn't let something like this fall into the wrong hands. He got dressed quickly, heading outside, looking around paranoid at every little thing.

“Hey Matt!” Jenny called to him, closing the front door and rushing down the driveway to meet him. She gave him a big kiss. “Matt? Something wrong?” Oh god! I wore a dress instead of a skirt. Dummy! Now he doesn't think you want to have fun with him.

“Have you ever thought about where this thing came from?” Matt whispered to her, lifting his arm a little to show the watch, and shifting his eyes back and forth.

“Uh, well. No, I can’t say that I have, but why worry about it? I mean it’s certainly made things much more interesting around here.” Jenny was just smiling at him. He wasn't sure if she really meant that. Maybe the watch had somehow brainwashed her.

“It doesn't make you worry not knowing where this thing could have come from. I mean you're the one under its influence. I would think you would care a little.” God! Why did he have to think about that? Everything was going so great.

“Well wherever it came from, it’s gotten me the best thing in the world. You, as my boyfriend!”

“But that’s just it, Jenny! How do I know you really love me? How do I know you didn’t just have sex with me because this thing made you?”

“Because I've loved you since we were 8 and you shared your piece of birthday cake with me, on your own birthday, when mine accidentally dropped on the ground. And I've been attracted to you since I first saw you naked.”

“What, yesterday?”

“No. Back when we were 11. I was running around in our backyards, just playing one day. You were in your room, changing, or after a shower or something, and you came over to the window to wave at me. I saw you pretty clearly. You were really cute!”

Matt blushed thinking back. “You could see me? Like everything?” He had done that quite a few times actually. Thinking it was a little exciting to wave to her naked like that, without her knowing. Well he thought she didn't know. He had stopped doing it when he turned twelve, when he figured he was too tall to be hidden.

“Yeah, everything was just visible above the window sill. I figured you didn’t think I could see anything or you probably wouldn’t have come over. It was the first time I looked at you as a boy, instead of just as my friend. You know what I mean, right?”

"Yeah, I get what you mean." He thought back, remembering the first time he had found her attractive. “But I was only 11. You really thought I was cute?”

“I was only 11 then too. It was one of the best days of my life, until recently. Nothing tops yesterday though.”

“Guess you've had a clearer picture to think about when you played with yourself all those years.”

She wasn’t going to let him embarrass her this time. “Yep. It was like the only thing I ever thought about. Why do you think I spent so much time at your house? I was always trying to get another peek.” She said with a giggle.

He blushed and leaned in to kiss her. “Ok, I believe you Jenny. But I’m still a little worried that someone is going to come looking for this watch. Uh oh!” They were both still standing at the end of Jenny’s driveway when Matt noticed the bus had just pulled up. They both ran over, just making it before the last student got on.

They both sat down, Jenny leading him to an empty area of the bus. “Whew! That was close!” Matt said as they both sat down trying to catch their breath.

“So Matt, did you notice the dress I was wearing? With the nice short skirt.” Matt hadn’t really been paying attention, more worried about the watch. Now he took the time to look her over, making her cheeks blush as he did.

“You are so beautiful, Jenny. That is a really nice dress you are wearing.” He wasn’t sure he should continue to order her around.

“Thanks, and I've got a special surprise for you.” She checked around to make sure no one was watching her, then let the straps of her dress fall down her arms, pulling the front of the dress away from her chest. “Look, no bra.” She said, letting him peak at her bare chest.

“Wow, Jenny! Should I assume you have no panties either?” She pulled the skirt of her dress up, letting him get a good look at her bare pussy. He whispered into her ear, “So the only thing you are wearing is that flimsy little dress. You better hope a gust of wind doesn’t blow it off of you. Or maybe you would hope for that.”

Jenny was enjoying blushing at him now. He reached over, playing with her pussy a little. It helped take his mind off the worrying he had been doing. They were getting close to the last pickup, so he stopped. “You’re not going to keep playing with me?” She asked him, looking disappointed.

“Well, we’re close to school now. I don’t think it would be good to make you so aroused every day. You can come over after school again, and we can do whatever you want to.”

She smiled at him, “Well, whatever you want to do, is what I want to do.”

He smiled back at her, “Ok Jenny.” and leaned in for a kiss.

They walked into school, hand in hand, getting their books for their first class. “See you at lunch, boyfriend.” Jenny said and came over to give him one more kiss.

“HEY! No PDA!” One of the teachers yelled at them. They both gave him a sheepish grin and he turned to yell at another student.

“Man, imagine how he would feel if he knew what we had been up to these past few days.” Matt chuckled.

“Well, that’s just between us… and the other 7 naked girls.” Jenny said, laughing at her own joke.

Matt grinned at her. “Alright, we better get to class. See you... Love you!”

She beamed at the last part. “Love you too!” and they both went off to their first class.

They saw each other again in the lunch line. “Hey, got your money today?” Jenny asked him, getting in line behind him.

“Oh crap… I forgot to give it to Cindy this morning. Damn, we need to do something about this fast.”

“Do you know the girl's name?” Matt just shook his head. “Well, we should talk to Cindy when she gets home this afternoon. You can use…” she pointed to the watch, “and make sure she tells the truth. Wouldn’t want to go after the wrong person or anything.”

“Alright. Thanks for helping me, Jenny.”

“Of course. Your sister's like, well, a sister to me.”

“So, have any ideas about what we should make her do?”

“Yeah.” and she leaned in closer to whisper to hi,m “Just this one time only, never again. Understand?” He nodded his head. “You should make her come to school naked.”

He whispered back “Woah. Really? That’s not too harsh, you think?”

“Well you said she deserves worse than we can give her. Just put a time limit on it if you want. 5, 10 minutes. Whatever you think she deserves.”

They had both reached the front of the line, so grabbed their food and went to sit down. Karen was sitting by herself at the usual table. “Paul needs more help with math. Said he was sorry to miss you.”

“Oh well, thanks for letting me know.” Matt answered her.

“Yeah, so anyway. Jenny, get up and do 10 jumping jacks.” Karen ordered her blonde friend. Jenny just sat there. “Ah ha! I knew it! He told you to no longer listen to me. Didn’t he?”

“Yeah, I thought it was a little dangerous when you passed out the other day. Besides, weren’t you going to get your own girl? Or girls?” Matt said.

“I’m still deciding. I figured we could share Jenny until then.”

“Hey! I’m not just some sex toy.” Jenny was getting mad now.

“Sorry Jenny, I didn’t mean it like that. I just really enjoyed what we did together is all.”

“Oh alright. Apology accepted. I enjoyed it too. Just remember, I love Matt. He comes first… How did you figure it out anyway?”

“I dropped my pencil in class today. Told you to pick it up. Then you said to get it yourself, which was fair, since the pencil was on the other side of my desk from you. I just thought it would be fun to order you around a little.”

They had finished eating and the bell rang letting them know lunchtime was over.

“Well, see you guys later. Love you, Matt.” Jenny said, leaving the lunch room.

“Love you, Jenny.” Matt called back to her. Karen made a motion at Matt, when Jenny couldn’t see, to stick her finger down her throat, and made a gagging noise, then laughed. Matt just shook his head.

It was in the second to last class of the day that an announcement was made over the loudspeakers. “Would Jennifer Powers and Mathew Stevens please come to the main office. Thank you.”

Matt looked over to Jenny, getting worried again. Ok, just relax Matt, the aliens aren’t going to be calling you to the main office... But the government might.

Jenny took his hand when they got into the hallway. “Matt, you’re all tense. Relax. I know it’s something good.”

“Good? How do you know?” He was feeling a little better now that Jenny was holding his hand.

“Well, it was supposed to be a surprise, so I’ll just say Karen works in the main office during this period.”

They arrived at the office finding Karen waiting outside for them. “Ok, we have all of this period and the next period, follow me.” Karen said, leading them back down the hallway.

“So, what’s this all about?” Matt asked. “And how did you get us out of class?”

“Privilege of being one of the office girls, and you’ll see soon enough.” Karen stopped in front of a door in the hall to one of the small study rooms. She opened the door a crack letting Matt peek in. There were three blonde girls, all working on their schoolwork inside. She shut the door and turned to Matt with a smile. “So, I’ve brought the girls. Will you live up to the end of your bargain?”

Matt still felt bad about what had happened with Karen. So even though he wasn’t sure he should be using the watch, he was going to go along with her plan. “Ok. Yeah... I guess you have a type.” Both Matt and Karen looked at Jenny’s blonde hair. Jenny just looked at them confused. She hadn’t seen into the doorway.

“Yeah, and I figured since it was your type too, it would be more fun for both of us.”

“Alright. So how do you want them?”

“Just give me control of them and I’ll do the rest.”

“What’s your last name Karen?”

“It’s Harrison.” Jenny said.

“Why do you want to know?” Karen asked at the same time.

“Well, we don’t want them under the control of just any Karen. Ok. You girls wait out here. I'll let you in when it’s done. You may want to plug your ears, just in case.” Matt turned and walked into the study room. The room had two rows of two tables. It was meant as a place where students could come and work on group projects or study together. It was not unusual for another student or group to come in, so the three girls ignored Matt as he sat down.

Matt hit the COM button on his watch. He figured it would be a good idea for these other girls to be under his control as well, just in case. He looked at the three girls, only knowing the name of one, Kelly. He wasn’t sure who the other two were. “You will follow all of my commands. You will also follow Karen Harrison’s commands. If our commands contradict each other, you will prioritize mine.”

Matt then shut off the watch and poked his head out the door letting the girls know it was safe to come in. “Oh good, Karen. We were wondering where you had gone. So, are you going to tell us what this is all about?” One of the blonde girls said, seeing Karen come in.

“Ok, but first of all. I want to say, none of you will say anything about what happens here today to anyone else. Now we are here to form a super-secret club. I thought it would be cute to call it the naked blondes club. You know, since you guys and Jenny are all blondes.”

“Naked? That’s a weird title for a club. What’s this club going to be about?” Kelly asked from her chair.

“Well the title is actually very descriptive. You see, all the blonde girls in the club will go naked. And today is your audition.”

The three girls all gasped, then after a few seconds Kelly started to laugh. “Ok. Ok. You got us. Pretty funny Karen. A little weird, but funny.” All three girls were laughing now.

“Oh, it’s no joke. Now get up and take your clothes off!” The three blonde girls were all astonished as they stood and started to remove their clothes. Karen went to the door and pulled a key out of her pocket, locking the door from the inside. “Another perk of being an office girl. No one says anything about me taking this.” and she put the key back in her pocket.

The three girls were now naked and covering up with their arms. “Ok, the next rule of naked club is no covering up when you're naked.” The girls immediately dropped their arms to their sides. “Good! Now you’re getting it!” Karen was really loving it now. She could really make these blonde girls do whatever she wanted. “Ok, come stand up here at the front of the room facing the tables.” Karen then went around to one of the front tables and sat in the middle, pulling out the chairs on both sides of her, and gesturing for Matt and Jenny to sit down.

“Ok. Spread out a little. Hands behind your head. Now spread your legs out, shoulder width apart.” The girls all followed the commands, each getting a nice deep blush on their face as their three schoolmates watched. ”Oh. Matt, Jenny, I almost forgot. This is Hope, Kelly, and Danni.” She gestured to each girl while saying this. “Say hi to our new friends’ girls.”

“Hi.”

“Hi, Matt and Jenny.”

“Uh, hey.” Each girl said with a nervous sound in their voice.

The three dressed students all took the time to look over the nude girls. Hope was the youngest looking with smaller breasts, and a trimmed bush covering her pussy. Kelly was proportioned just right, with nice perky boobs and a shaved pussy. Danni’s breasts were on the larger side, with large areolas, and a dark bush that showed she dyed her hair.

“Now, I will be the president of the club, and Matt the vice president. Jenny will be the head blonde, so she’s in charge if Matt or I are not here.” Karen leaned over to whisper in Matt’s ear “I don’t know if you want Jenny naked, but now would be a good time if you do. She is a blonde, after all.” Matt just nodded his head at her. He would enjoy comparing his girlfriend to these other girls.

“Jenny. As the head blonde, go join them, please.” Matt said to her. Jenny got a wide eyed look and blush on her face, but then changed to a small smile as she stood up. Jenny pulled off her dress, revealing to everyone in the room she was not wearing underwear. She then walked over to stand next to Hope, directly in front of Matt. Then put her hands behind her head and spread her legs open.

“Good. You girls should all get used to this. It will be the standard position when we have club meetings.” Karen said. She got up and went around to the front of the table. She held her hands behind her back, inspecting each girl one by one, starting with Danni and ending with Jenny. Then she reached out and lifted Jenny’s breasts in her hands as if she were weighing them. She repeated the process with Hope, Kelly, and Danni, measuring who was the closest to Jenny. Then she walked back to Jenny and pinched her nipples between her fingers, repeating the process on the other three girls. She did one more inspection, feeling Jenny’s smooth bald pubic mound, then repeating with the other girls.

“Another rule. You will all shave bare like Jenny and Kelly here. Danni, this will help you in particular. I don’t want it showing that you are not a real blonde. Make sure you keep touching up those roots as well.” Matt thought Karen was acting like some little teenage drill sergeant. He looked over at Jenny who was still standing in the prescribed stance like the other girls. He winked at her causing Jenny to smile and giggle a little.

“Now, I want each of you new recruits to do 100 jumping jacks. Danni, you go first. Count out loud.” Karen went back to sit down in her chair, ready to watch Danni’s large boobs bounce. “Make some room for her girls.” The other girls all moved to the sides of the room, still standing in the same position, while Danni moved to the middle, right in front of Karen.

The bell to let out class rang then, making all the naked girls jump. It made them all realize they were naked in school, but thankful Karen had locked the door.

“Start Danni!” Karen said in a harsh tone.

Danni started her jumping, counting out “1, 2, 3, 4…” all the way to 100. She had worked up a bit of a sweat, making her body shine.

“Very good, Danni. Hope.” Danni and Hope traded places, and Hope started jumping and counting. “Hope! I didn’t say go.” Karen yelled. Hope stopped, looking down at the ground in shame.

“Start your count over. You may begin.” Karen was loving being able to boss these girls around. Not even in her wildest fantasies could she imagine being able to do something like this. Hope was halfway through her jumps, when the bell rang again starting the next class.

Kelly was last to go. She was the one who looked most like Jenny. Karen would be making sure Kelly was kept under her control as much as possible, even if she didn't get to keep the other two. Kelly finished her 100 jumps and Karen stood back up. “Back in your standard position blondes.” The nude girls moved back into line in the same order as before, and took the position.

“Now we are going to go over a few other positions I may have you in. First kneel down. Now lean back, placing your hands behind you on the floor. Legs open as far as possible. This is your presenting position. Remember it.”

“Ok, back to standard position. Kelly, get up on this table, on your knees.” She slapped the table in front of them. “Now lean down, putting your breasts on the table. Good. Open your legs like this.” and she reached out, opening her legs about a foot. She walked around to the side of the table, looking at Kelly’s now prominently visible pussy from behind. “Grab your knees from behind as well. This will be your doggy position. At any point I will tell you to get into one of these positions and I expect you to move into them quickly. Failure to move quickly enough will cost you a punishment!”

Karen had the four nude girls all practice the positions, shouting out each one at random. This took up most of the rest of school time left. “Good. I think each of you have passed your auditions. You are all officially now a part of the naked blondes club. Congratulations! You may now all get dressed, and remember to shave those pussies, girls. Come see me after lunch tomorrow.” Karen and Matt watched as the three girls rushed to get dressed.

Jenny was not in a hurry, just putting her dress on casualty. She then walked over to stand near Matt. She turned to watch as the other girls finished getting dressed. Matt took the opportunity to lift the back of her skirt up, and look at her cute ass up close. Jenny just looked over her shoulder at him with a big smile.

Karen walked over to the door when all the girls were dressed and unlocked it. “Ok. You are dismissed.” The three blondes rushed out of the room, finally getting away from their nightmare.

“Wow Karen! That was really something.” Jenny said with a smile on her lips. She preferred being ordered around by Matt, but the experience had still been enjoyable to her.

“Yeah Karen. That was some devious shit.” Matt said, grinning, “I don’t think I would be able to come up with something like that. That was amazing!”

Karen couldn’t help but smile at her friends now. “I don’t know how I kept control of myself. Did it seem like I was gloating too much?”

“No, you did great. I got chills sometimes.” Jenny said.

“Thank you, both of you! I can’t wait to bring them home with me tomorrow. I would have taken them today, but my mom will be home. Tomorrow she’s working until late, so I’ll have plenty of time. I’ll see you guys tomorrow. I’ve got to sneak this key back into the office before someone misses it. Bye!” Karen rushed off.

Matt lifted the back of Jenny’s dress up again, making Jenny jump out of his reach. “Matt! The door is open!”

“I know. We’ve got 5 minutes until the end of school today. Give me your dress.” Jenny, under orders, pulled her dress off and handed it to him. “Go stand in the doorway, facing out into the hall. No covering up. Don’t move.”

“Matt. Come on. This is too close to the end of the day. Anyone could come down the hall and see. Please, Matt?” Matt walked over and slapped her ass, making her jump in place. Then squeezed it a little.

He whispered into her ear, “Maybe I want someone to see you. Just think of how hot you look standing there, boobs all perky, cute hard nipples poking out, and your little bare pussy quite visible to anyone who could walk by.” Matt looked at the clock, 2:48.

“Turn and face me, Jenny.” He was still whispering to her. “Now I can see your front, but anyone walking by could still see that hot little ass of yours, and it would be pretty obvious you are naked.” 2:49, Matt read. Jenny could also now see the clock, with the second hand ticking.

“Come on Matt. I mean you’re not really going to make me show everyone right?” 20 seconds had passed. “Matt, this isn’t funny! Please! Just hand me my dress. We can do whatever you want when we get home.” 2:49:35. Oh god, oh god, He’s really going to leave me here! “Please! I… I don’t know what to say to get you to…!” 2:49:45.

“Jenny! Get in here now!” Matt said, closing the door when she lept past him. Then the bell rang.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!” Jenny kept repeating. Her face was pale and she had a bead of sweat running down from her temple. She was breathing really hard.

“So how was that?” Matt said grinning. He still had her dress in his hand.

“How, how could you do that to me!?” Jenny said, still trying to catch her breath.

“Don’t worry. I wasn’t really going to let anyone see... but you did ask where I wanted to get you naked yesterday. I figured that meant you wanted something like this. Besides, look at your nipples, I’ve never seen them harder, and,” He went over to feel her opening, “you are soaking wet. I think you really liked it.”

He went to pull his hand away, but she stopped him. “No. At least get me off!”

“We need to catch the bus, and someone could come in here at any moment. The door isn’t locked anymore. Here, put on your dress.”

As they walked to the bus, the adrenaline wore off for Jenny. She hadn’t really realized just how aroused she had gotten until now. Matt led Jenny to the very back seat of the bus, sitting down next to the window. He looked around the bus. Most of the students had sat near the front today. The only one he was worried about was the bus driver seeing her in the mirror, but he figured Jenny was short enough not to be seen. The seats in the back of the bus were less wide than the others, so Matt knew she would not be in the aisle.

He turned to Jenny, getting a wicked smile on his face, and whispered, “Jenny, give me your dress again.”

Jenny was not expecting this so soon. Her heart rate went back up. She looked at him shocked, but he had made an order, so her body complied. She stayed seated, not wanting to draw any attention towards herself. At least I have some control. She leaned forward to get the dress from underneath herself, and lifted it all the way up over her head as quickly as possible, not wanting to be seen by anyone. She handed the dress to him as ordered, and folded her arms together over her breasts.

Matt set the dress in his lap, then reached over and put Jenny’s folded arms under her breasts so they were lifted a little by her arms. “There. I love your nipples. With your arms like that, your boobs are on display nicely.”

Jenny couldn’t believe she was sitting naked on the bus with about a dozen other students. “What’s you plan if someone sees me? We’ll both get in huge trouble.”

Matt reached over and started to play with Jenny’s nipple, making it even harder. “Well, you asked me where I wanted to get you naked. I’ve been thinking all about it. I’ve even made a list.”

“Will you let me look it over?”

“What, and spoil the surprise?”

They pulled up to the bus stop before theirs, and Jenny threw her arms over herself in case anyone looked back when getting up. Jenny was lucky, as none of the other kids noticed her, and the bus moved to get to the next stop. “Well now. Someone’s going to need some more punishment, I think. You know you shouldn’t be covering up.”

Jenny squeezed her eyes shut in a grimace, and dropped her arms back down to her side. She peeked at him with one eye, seeing the big grin on his face. The arousal and being naked so close to the other students was really getting to Jenny now. She couldn’t take it. She opened her legs, ready to plunge her hand in, but couldn’t do it. She knew the difference now between how it felt to do something under his command, or just because she wanted. She realized he had told her yesterday she couldn’t play with herself. She looked over at Matt, “Matt, I, uh, I can’t play with myself.” She said in a whisper.

“What was that, Jenny?” He had heard, but wanted to make her repeat it. He just thought she was too embarrassed to do it.

“I can’t masturbate. You said I couldn’t.” Matt remembered now when he had told her she couldn’t at lunchtime yesterday.

“Well... If you masturbate on the bus, I’ll have to give you another punishment. I’ll give you a choice, you can masturbate now, but that means you have to walk off the bus naked. Or we can consider this part of your punishment, and you can masturbate to your heart's content when we get home.”

“I’ll wait until we get home, just let me play with myself, when I want to after. Please?”

“Come on, don’t you think it’s hotter if only I can get you off?” She wasn’t entirely sure. With the way he was treating her, she felt like she was always aroused, and he couldn't always be there to get her off when she wanted. But what could she do? He had total control of her if he wanted.

“Say, that gives me an idea. One I’m sure you’ll love, if it works. It’s probably a long shot, but here, put your dress back on. Then we’ll go to my house when we're dropped off.”

It only took five more minutes to be dropped off and for them to get to Matt’s house. “Ok Jenny, dress first.” She pulled her dress over her head. She was getting used to being naked in front of him now, but still really enjoyed it.

“Ok, here’s the big test. Jenny, have an orgasm.” Jenny could not believe it. She started cumming right then, grabbing on to one of the chairs so she did not fall over. Matt couldn’t really believe it either. He could really just get his girlfriend off on command!? This was the best thing ever!

Jenny sat down in the chair now, recovering from her orgasm. “How!? That’s crazy!? I mean you just told me and…”

“Jenny, have another orgasm.” So, she did, bucking her hips up and down in the chair, moaning out loud this time. He waited for her to recover a little, then said “One more.” and she started right back up again. This is so great! Screw whoever owned this watch before. It’s mine now!

The third one seemed to really tire Jenny out, so he just sat down on the couch and waited for her to recover. “Oh my god! Wow!” Is all Jenny could say when she finally recovered.

“Yeah. It’s like a whole new ball game. I wonder if it works the other way.” She furrowed her brow. “You know, like if I tell you, you can't get off until I say.”

“You won't do that will you?” She grabbed his hand and looked at him with sad eyes.

“No Jenny. I love you. Well... maybe on special occasions it could be fun.” She looked at him with anger. “Ok. Ok. I won't. I promise.” She smiled at him in relief. “It’s just, I don’t know how far to take all of this. Did you like the things I did today? You seemed pretty nervous standing in the doorway. How about the bus ride home? Or was that too much?”

“I think the doorway thing was too much. I felt much safer on the bus after the shock wore off. It helped that we were in the backseat. Hey, I know! When couples play games and stuff like this, they have a safe word. We should have one of our own. Then when I say it, you stop. Sound good? But you have to promise me you will stop completely.”

“Yeah! That’s a great idea. Ok. I promise to stop as soon as you say.” He paused for a moment. “What word should we use?” They both sat, thinking for a minute.

“Oh, I know!” Jenny said, then looked down at his wrist. “Smartwatch.” Both of them could only laugh.

Jenny got up, and sat down in his lap, sideways on the couch, and started kissing him. They both made out for a while, it was the first real time they had done it. They didn’t even notice when Cindy came in and stripped. They both finally noticed her naked legs when she came to look at them up close, finally breaking their kiss. “You guys don’t have to stop on my account.” Cindy said, grinning from ear to ear. She still felt responsible for getting them together.

“Cindy! Get your own boyfriend!” She paused for a second “Or girlfriend.”

“Maybe you two should get a room if you don’t want me watching.” She realized what Jenny had just said to her. “Girlfriend! I like boys!” Then she thought back to what Jessica and her had done a few times in her room and blushed.

Matt figured this was as good a time as any to get the info he needed. He switched on the truth option, letting Jenny see what he was doing. “Hey squirt. Tell me the name of the girl who’s been bullying you.”

“Gloria Kenders. Why? You're not going to tell her parents or anything? They don't care. It just makes things worse."

"Well, Jenny did offer to beat her up for us." He grinned at the naked blonde, still sitting in his lap.

"No. I said I would kill her." Jenny said back. Matt wasn't sure if she said it because of the watch, so quickly shut it off.

"Oh. I don't know, Jenny. I’m not sure it would help." Cindy figured the mean girl would just retaliate against her when Jenny wasn’t there to help.

"Well, don't worry, Cindy. I won't let Jenny touch her."

"Oh, like you could control Jenny somehow!" Cindy said with a laugh. The couple just looked at each other for a second, trying to hold in their laughter, then burst out laughing anyway. "Ok. Well, I have homework to do. See you later. The room is yours again." and she ran upstairs before they could respond.