The Ripple Effect (Act III, the Grand Finale, almost complete)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Acengod

Re: The Ripple Effect (SSC 2022) (Act III, the Grand Finale, almost complete)

Post by Acengod »

Looking/waiting for the final part. Enjoying the story so far and it’s fun to see how all the different story lines have come together. I hope you still finish with the contest being over
mastergepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

Thank you for the kind words! I am still finishing the final part and will definitely post it once it’s done. Probably next week. I even have an idea for a short epilogue to wrap everything up neatly!

Although I didn’t get a whole lot of feedback, I won’t leave people hanging even if the contest is over. Not that feedback is necessary— it’s just hard to gauge how much interest there is in continuing the story. I’m glad there’s some interest!

Thank you to everyone who voted for this story in the contest! I hope you stick around to see how it ends! And congrats to Nikolai for the much deserved win! That story was a real treat! One of the best and most complete humiliations on this site in awhile!
jw_wjw

Post by jw_wjw »

Just a bump to recognize that we need the end to this story!
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

Yup, the story needs to go on.

Here's to hoping that all the girls, including Lauren and Maria have Onlyfans accounts now where they post explicit photos just as mentioned for Kelly at the beginning.
mastergepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

Glad to hear people enjoyed the story and want to see a proper ending.

I will finish writing the last part and have an idea for an epilogue that will celebrate the 1 year anniversary of this bizarre, wonderful event!

Hopefully I can get it to you guys in the next week!
jw_wjw

Ripple Effect Act III unofficial sequel/fanfic

Post by jw_wjw »

Given the length that mastergepetto has taken to upload the rest of the story, I thought up a little chapter of my own. I've tried to make it as short, canonical, and open-ended as possible, but if the master has a different idea for how the story goes everyone can feel free to disregard it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kelly ran as far away from the golf course as she could, hoping to avoid the crowd that had witnessed her misfortune. Lucky for her, the edge of the resort had a small brick fence that she could easily make a large step over. On the other side was a wildlife refuge with flat grass and wetlands.

Jim Smith was an astrophotographer who snowbirded in Colorado. Today he was hoping to catch a wonderful conjunction of the Sun and Moon, which would be quite striking over an area that coincided with the wildlife refuge. He had only a few seconds to capture the wonderful moment, and it was the last day for his adventures in Colorado before he returned to Calgary for the summer tomorrow.

Jim was in an area of poor cell service and couldn't receive the news, so was innocent of the happenings at the resort. He could still see, however, the kitchen fire that had blown plumes of black smoke upwards into the sky. Keeping enough discpline to take the shot of the Sun and Moon at the appropriate moment, and grateful that the smoke hadn't ruined it, he repositioned his camera at the burning building and snapped some photos of the carnage. In his viewfinder, though, he saw a stunning nubile woman rushing full speed past the commotion and in the direction of the camera. More impressively, this woman didn't have any clothes on! Letting this woman step over the fence (zooming in on her intimate areas as she pulled her first leg up) and catch her breath, Jim adjusted his camera settings just right to capture her resuming her run away from the burning building in the background.

The composition was perfect, the exposure just right, and the framing exquisite: the nude woman was running from the burning resort and building like a refugee fleeing a warzone. She wasn't even covering herself up. Jim couldn't believe his luck!

Just as he finished up his photos, the woman kept running towards him until she saw his equipment and recoiled to cover herself with her hands.

"Ma'am!" Jim shouted at her now that she had recognized him, "what's going on?"

Kelly was taken aback by this — had she just exposed herself to a professional photographer so brazenly? She didn't think there was anyone here at the wildlife refuge!

"Ummm, ummmm," Kelly tried to explain the turn of events that had led her to this situation, but couldn't for the Stanford-educated life of her come up with anything except "It's not what it looks like, I swear!"

"Well, it looks like you're streaking."

"No, I'm really not! I'm really not the kind of woman to do that sort of thing," Kelly looked down at herself and realized that, not only did she not have any clothes on, but also had no purse or wallet or phone or anything!

"Do you need any help?" Jim asked to break her contemplation.

"Umm, yeah, that would be great," Kelly tried to be as nonchalant and confident as she could under the circumstances.

"Well, I can give you a blanket and a ride into town. Just one thing, though..."

"Oh?" Kelly didn't like where this was going.

"I need you to give me a media release for the pictures I've taken. They're really spectacular and I'd hate to see them go to waste."

"What? No!" Kelly reflexively shot back. She didn't want to be seen naked in the media!

"Well, your call then..." Jim packed his equipment up and started walking back as Kelly realized how little choice she had.

"Wait!" she ran back up to him, "Fine, you have my release for the photos. Just, make sure they're censored, okay?"

"I'll try my best," Jim smirked, "but I promise I'm only giving these to fancy magazines, like Time or National Geographic." Kelly didn't know if that made her exposure better or worse.

Kelly tried to break the tension by offering her right hand, "I'm Kelly, by the way. Kelly Miller."

"Jim," Jim took it, "Jim Smith," as he led the naked woman by the small of her back to his pickup with his equipment in the other hand.
mastergepetto

Re: Act III, The Grande Finale

Post by mastergepetto »

Hahaha I love it!!! Thanks for that short chapter! It makes me thrilled that someone cared enough about these characters to write a side chapter for them!

I swear I am about 7 pages deep into the last chapter. I want to post it ASAP-- and I promise it will be soon! I just started a new job and had a kid over the past 5 months, so life has been VERY busy for me.

While you wait (and I promise it will not be much longer), I will leave you with a little teaser for the next and final chapter.

I don't know if anyone caught the VERY BRIEF foreshadowing when the girls escaped the locker room, so I copied it below as a refresher:

mastergepetto wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:01 pm ...

...The three girls started coughing as they entered the carpeted locker room. “Holy Shit! This is a real fire!” Alyssa cried.

Katerina started trying to find their bags in the smoke. She held the towel to her face to block the smoke from entering her lungs.

“Katerina, leave them! We need to get out of here!” Madison screamed towards her disappearing friend.

“But what about…” Katerina cried back, frantically searching the locker room for their bags.

“There’s no time!! I’m not dying over that!” Alyssa yelled back.

Madison ran forward and grabbed Katerina, pulling the panicked girl out of the smoke, “Forget it! Lets go!” She cried.

“Follow me, the emergency exit is this way!” Alyssa yelled, and started leading the other two girls towards the door...

... Let's just say... Madison, Katerina, Alyssa, and Kelly will regret not going back for their bags... especially with numerous firefighters and police officers clearing the building from the fire....
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

It would be completely unfair if only Kelly's life were upended due to the events.

For eg, the blonde lawyer could also be reduced to selling content of her peeing or squirting in the nude in public after being fired.
mastergepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

Ohhh don’t worry, Kelly will not be the only one whose life will change after today’s events. Every one of our poor girls will see their lives change, to varying degrees of severity. I don’t want to be too hard on the girls though, and some of them will come out of this probably better off in the long run, even if their life is very different.

Kelly will not be the only one selling her nudes online… BUT I don’t want that to be the outcome for every girl. Trying to be more creative than that!!

I plan to have an epilogue posted with the final chapter— I’ve outlined a sort of one year anniversary celebration of the events of the Springhurst Incident where we get to find out what all the girls have been up to since todays events.

Stay tuned!
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

What I wanted to convey through my comments was that not only Kelly, but in fact most if not all the girls bodies be readily available for ocular consumption online. The reporter could now be part of naked news after getting fired for eg.

Its pretty evident it won't be the case for all the girls. I'm sure the rich girl won't get disowned for something such and have to turn into an online stripper. Her wedding could have been called off though and I'm waiting to know if anything more severe happens to her as well.
Or she just finds posting her explicit nudes online brings her the thrill/humiliation she seeks now.
Also am quite interested in how the politician's life changed.