The Ripple Effect (Act III, the Grand Finale, almost complete)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
mastergepetto

Act III, The Grande Finale

Post by mastergepetto »

Alyssa stood under the warm water of the shower. She let the water cascade down her golden hair, over her shoulders, and down her perfect body. She enjoyed the peace and tranquility the hot shower offered, washing away the horrors of this morning.

Alyssa had always been extremely self conscious about her body. She knew that she had the body that most women could only dream of, but that was not always the case. During high school, she was tall and lanky, growing no womanly curves that the boys desired. She had attempted to remedy that situation when she was 16 by stuffing her bra. Unfortunately, this only drew the scorn of some of the wickedest girls she ever met.

She had confided her secret in a group of girls she thought were her friends. They returned the favor by tricking her into a false sense of security at an end of Summer pool party at one of their houses. While she was changing in the pool house, they snuck in, grabbed her, dragged her outside, and tied her naked to one of the deck posts in front of her entire high school class.

Alyssa stood naked in utter horror as her “friends” laughed at her crying in front of the whole grade– people she had known since kindergarten– many of whom she considered her closest friends. With her hands tied behind her back and around the deck post, her flat chest was exposed to all. Her “friends” even grabbed her bra from the pool house and showed everyone the stuffing. Alyssa couldn’t bear the shame and humiliation. After five minutes of standing naked in front of the crowd of her peers, she lost control of her bladder. Her crush even got an explicit video of her peeing uncontrollably, which spread across the whole school.

Her “friends” showed no mercy, forcing her to stand naked in a puddle of her own urine for the next 20 minutes until someone finally cut her down.

To this day, Alyssa still has nightmares about being tied naked to the deck post. For weeks after the party, she would relive the day every time she went to sleep, waking up in a soaked bed. Her parents, at a loss for solutions, forced her to wear adult diapers to bed each night, which only added to her sense of shame and humiliation.

Everything was fine until her younger brother had a sleepover one night. Alyssa wet herself again and snuck out of her room to change her diaper in the bathroom. Before she could get to the bathroom, she was caught in her wet diaper by one of her brother’s middle school friends. By Monday morning, the image of the high school girl in diapers had circulated across the entire middle school and would make it to Alyssa’s high school by that afternoon.

Alyssa lived with her shame for the rest of high school. Thankfully, college was a welcomed fresh start. Enrolling at Stanford, on the other side of the country, meant she could redesign her image with an entirely new group of people. She befriended Madison and Katerina, and quickly climbed the social ranks. By her Sophomore year, when they became friends with Kelly, she had earned enough money working for Madison’s father to pay for breast enhancement surgery. From that point on, no one ever ridiculed her about her body. She finally had the attention from boys she had always longed for.

However, despite the tens of thousands of dollars Alyssa had spent on numerous plastic surgeries throughout her twenties, she still considered herself to be the scrawny high school girl. When she found out that several of the pool boys had video taped her naked dash, her mind took her back to the horrible day she spent tied to the deck post. For the first time since high school, she lost control of her bladder. This time, it was in front of a group of golf cart attendants and middle aged men. Having to strip naked in front of them, and having them ridicule the scars on her breasts from her surgeries, made the horrible memories flood back. Her confidence that she had spent the better part of a decade building had vanished in a blink of an eye.

Thankfully, the blistering hot shower was washing away not just her filth, but also the memories. And her friends, Madison, Katerina, and Kelly were with her and had offered their support, which helped.

Suddenly, a loud screech echoed across the harsh tiles of the women’s shower. Alyssa opened her eyes and scanned the foggy room. Madison was drying off and Katerina was still shaving.

“AHHH What is that?!” Katerina cried.

Madison came stumbling in carrying her towel, “I think it's the fire alarm! Where is Kelly?”

Katerina joined the two girls, “Kelly left the steam room early. She told me she was going to grab a quick bite to eat. I think she already showered and changed. I saw her drying off as I was entering the shower.”

The girls exited the shower room and entered the luxurious room with the lockers and benches where their bags were set out. Entering the room, they were caught in a whirlwind of smoke.

The kitchen, locker rooms, and sauna were all connected along the back wall of the resort and the smoke was billowing in from the vents. While the front of the resort was a wall of windows that faced the 10th whole and the Mountains, the back of the resort was a large gray wall that faced the pool, tennis courts, and golf cart lot.

The three girls started coughing as they entered the carpeted locker room. “Holy Shit! This is a real fire!” Alyssa cried.

Katerina started trying to find their bags in the smoke. She held the towel to her face to block the smoke from entering her lungs.

“Katerina, leave them! We need to get out of here!” Madison screamed towards her disappearing friend.

“But what about…” Katerina cried back, frantically searching the locker room for their bags.

“There’s no time!! I’m not dying over that!” Alyssa yelled back.

Madison ran forward and grabbed Katerina, pulling the panicked girl out of the smoke, “Forget it! Lets go!” She cried.

“Follow me, the emergency exit is this way!” Alyssa yelled, and started leading the other two girls towards the door.

All three girls ran out into the blinding midday sun. The dark interior of the sauna and locker room, combined with the smoke, had caused their pupils to dilate. Not able to clearly see where they were going, the girls ran out of the emergency exit and onto the pool deck wearing only their towels.

After a couple steps, Alyssa, leading the group, realized the pool deck was filled with about 300 teenagers, resort staff, and reporters. Realizing she had run into the worst group possible wearing only her towel, she attempted to stop. She dug her heels into the pavement and threw her arm back towards Madison and Katerina, trying to shove them back inside. Unfortunately, her momentum dragged her forward, and her feet slipped out from underneath her, causing her to land on her butt and skid several feet until her crotch made contact with a large camera that had been placed on the ground by one of the reporters.

Alyssa sat upright to inspect the damage. It was worse than she could have imagined. Her towel had flown open, revealing her nude body to the crowd. Her crotch was pressed up against the lens of the camera. Freaking out, she scooted back several inches away from the camera, inadvertently giving the camera a more focused view of her entire pussy.

What Alyssa didn’t know is that moments early, Oliver, the cameraman from Maria’s station, had set the camera down to get information regarding the fire alarm. Now, the live feed of Denver’s most watched station was pointed directly at her pussy with only the lead anchor, Frank, to guess why their live feed was suddenly broadcasting such an obscene image. Again.

Alyssa also did not know that when she tried to stop, she had pushed Madison and Katerina backwards. Since Madison and Katerina had just exited the emergency door, they fell backwards into a thorn bush that ran alongside the back exterior of the resort. Although Alyssa had fallen on her ass right in front of a live camera, Madison and Katerina were now stuck in a wild thorn bush with their towels around their ankles.

The crowd was going wild, noticing that somehow, despite the improbability, three new girls had entered the naked foray. Throngs of high schoolers and resort staff and other guests already had their phones and were taking pictures and video of the naked Alyssa, Madison, and Katerina.

Alyssa was trying to get up when she heard the emergency door open again.
Last edited by mastergepetto on Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mastergepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

Lauren Steele stood bent over the massage table, catching her breath and recovering from the anal pounding she had just received. She felt the cum drip out of her ass, down her perineum, across her pussy, and down her leg. She had just lost her anal virginity to her masseur.

“I have a question” She said in between breaths, “I thought you said you had always wanted to fuck me… but then you asked me how it felt to lose my anal virginity to a complete stranger…. Do you know me?”

“No… well, not really.” Kevin replied, “I know your family. My mother used to be a house cleaner at your father’s estate. During the Summer, she couldn't afford day-care for me, so she would have me sit in the guest quarters while she cleaned the house. I was eleven at the time and would spend hours playing on my Nintendo DS. You were home from college and would walk around the empty house in your skimpy PJs all day, only changing right before your father came home from work. You never seemed to notice me but you drove me wild all Summer.”

“That was you?! SHIT! I was a crazy partier in college. I’d sleep until noon every day, and then come downstairs, hungover, wearing practically nothing, trying to hide my face from the judging cleaner…. And her pre-teen son… ugh” She cried.

“I’m not eleven anymore,” Kevin joked.

“Yeah, but what are you? 22? I’m 32. This is super embarrassing for me. And you know my family. Fuck.” Lauren said, realizing just how much she had spun out of control.

Suddenly, a loud screech filled the massage room. “Ahh! What the fuck?” Lauren cried.

“That’s the fire alarm!!” Kevin yelled, “We’ve gotta get out of here!” Kevin grabbed a towel from the side table and handed it to Lauren.

“Hold on! I need to get dressed!” Lauren cried, lunging for her clothes.

“There’s no time! See that smoke! This is a serious fire; I can’t allow you to stay here any longer. I could lose my license!” Kevin scolded her, pulling her arm.

“I am NOT going out there in only a towel! Are you crazy!” Lauren screamed, “You know how many people would try to get pictures of me? Just let me slip on my panties at least! I can’t risk exposing my tattoo and piercings.”

Before Kevin could answer, Sophie, the events manager of the resort, knocked on the door twice before entering the room. “Ms. Steele! Thank god I found you! Grab your towel and come with me. I need to get you out of here!”

Lauren looked at Sophie, “Please! Let me get changed really fast! I can’t go out there in just a towel!” She pleaded.

“I’m sorry. There is no time. The fire is spreading fast! Fortunately, I can guide you to one of the back emergency exits so you don’t have to go out the front.” Sophie responded, practically pushing Lauren towards the back of the room and away from her clothes.

“Shit! Ok! But Please! I’m trusting you. Get me somewhere private.” Lauren cried.

Lauren tied the towel around her naked body and Sophie grabbed her wrist and dragged her out the back of the room, down a back halfway that led to the women’s locker room. The smoke was growing thicker and Lauren was glad Sophie kept such a firm grip on her because she was having trouble seeing. They weaved through another set of doors into the women’s locker room, which was also black with smoke.

“It’s not much further… this way leads to the back pool– away from the crowds out front” Sophie yelled through the smoke and screeching of the fire alarm. “Quickly, through here!”

Lauren ran outside into the fresh air. She clutched tightly to her towel, not knowing who all was nearby. Her eyes had not adjusted to the bright sun and before she could gather her surroundings, she tripped over a woman laying on the ground, falling face first into the strange woman’s pussy.

—----------------------------------------------------------

Lauren Steele came running blindly out of the emergency door, tripping on Alyssa and landing with her face sandwiched between Alyssa’s thighs.

“Ahh What the Fuck?” Get off me!!” Alyssa cried, struggling to get the strange woman wearing only a towel off of her.

Lauren came back to her senses and looked directly at the camera inches from her head. She could tell by the red light that it was live. She looked down and noticed that her face was rubbing up against a stranger’s pussy. The stranger yelled at her and started trying to lift and shove her away. In doing so, Lauren was pushed back into Alyssa’s vagina, getting a faceful of pussy right in front of a live camera.

“UHHMMPH!” Lauren cried as she was practically eating Alyssa out.

“What are you, some sick-o?” Alyssa yelled rolling away from Lauren. As Alyssa rolled away from Lauren, she grabbed her towel, pulling it off Lauren and covering herself.

Lauren was now living her worst nightmare. She was naked. In public. On camera. She looked around and realized for the first time that this was not the private exit Sophie had promised. She scanned the crowd, seeing hundreds of teenagers and resort staff. Then, her eyes caught the group of reporters and her heart sank. These were reporters she knew. These were the same reporters that had covered her campaign announcement. These were the same reporters that she frequently spoke to whenever there was a big case at the DA’s office. They knew her well. Now, she was completely naked in front of them.

Alyssa had almost made it up by now, gathering the towels and pressing them against her body as she attempted to stand.

“Give me back my towel, you bitch!” Lauren screamed as she twisted her body away from the cameras and wrapped her arms around Alyssa’s legs. She brought the tall blonde back down to the ground in a pile of naked flesh.
mastergepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

As Alyssa fell to the ground, she reached her arm out towards Sophie to catch her. Sophie was wearing black dress pants, a white blouse, and a short pink jacket. Alyssa’s hand caught the waistband of Sophie’s dress pants, tearing them down to the ground with Alyssa.

Sophie screamed when she realized she was now standing in front of most of her staff in her underwear. She had no idea that practically her entire staff would be standing around the pool for some reason. As the hotel’s event’s manager, she was essentially the third most important person on the hotel staff, next to the Manager and Assistant Manager. Now, her entire staff, including the whole events team, stood nearby inspecting their bosses’ panties. She couldn’t remember which pair she had worn today but knowing it was laundry day, she was confident they were not a pair she would want seen by her staff.

She looked down and realized the situation could not have been worse. Being the young events manager of a major resort, she did not have much down time. Her Italian heritage offered her good looks but also gave her a short temper. Guys that had been patronizing to her and called her cute when she first joined the staff were quick to court her as she rose through the ranks. She didn’t even bother to give them the time of day. She had worked her way up from night-manager to events coordinator to events manager and now at 31, she was well respected, and feared, amongst the entire staff.

Long hours working at the resort, combined with the campaign announcement today, meant that she had not had time for laundry in weeks. In her horror, she realized that as she got dressed this morning, she grabbed the cleanest pair of underwear she could find laying on the ground– a white days-of-the-week pair of panties with “WILD WEDNESDAY” printed across the back. Since even this pair was not particularly clean, she had decided to wear them inside out, as she embarrassingly frequently did with her dirty underwear. Now, plastered across her ass in navy letters read “YADSENDEW DLIW.” To make it even worse, her inside out underwear exposed embarrassing stains and grool over her crotch from several days of wear. The waistband was frayed from years of wear.

Additionally, Sophie had not had time to trim in over a month, which was highly noticeable by the thick dark bush that grew out around the sides and over the waistband of Sophie’s underwear. The grool stained, inside out underwear, coupled with the thick bush, was a highly embarrassing site for Sophie. She could hear her entire staff laughing at her expense.

Then. Sophie realized something even worse. This particular pair was an old pair. A pair she only wore when her laundry situation was extremely low, like this week. She had worn this pair during college, which meant she had worn this pair to Summer Camp as a counselor, her Summer job during college. Which meant that her mother had labeled this particular pair of underwear with Sophie’s name! Right above the inside out “WILD WEDNESDAY” letters was Sophie’s full name and phone number “SOPHIE COLOMBO 202-565-0124.”

Sophie didn’t have to inspect the tag to confirm her suspicion. She could hear the pool boys laughing about her “name tag.” She could hear some of the teenagers daring their friends to text her tonight. She could even hear people guessing how old her panties must be to still have a camp tag on them.

Sophie bent over to grab her dress pants, but Alyssa had pulled them down to her ankles. Exposing her ass to the crowd, she heard gasps as even worse stains appeared. Struggling to pull them up, she realized it was hopeless because they were tangled around her shoes. She spun around and took a step backward to get her ass away from the crowd. She again tried to pull her foot out of her pant leg but tripped and fell backward into the thorn bush. Unlike Madison and Katerina who were naked, Sophie was luckily mostly clothed. Unfortunately, her clothes caught the thorn bush, pulling her jacket around her shoulders and rendering her arms useless.

Even worse, the back of her underwear got caught in the bush, giving Sophie a painful wedgie as she fell and pulling the front of her panties between the lips of her pussy, exposing her bush in its entirety. With her white underwear giving Sophie the worst wedgie of her life, and her jacket caught in the branches of the bush, Sophie gave the entire crowd a hilarious sight.

“HELP ME!!” Sophie cried, “Ahhh it hurts!”

Alex and Sarah, the two lifeguards, had recently exited the Lifeguard office and were nearest Sophie to lend their help. Sarah had changed into a pair of lose red shorts and a white Lifeguard shirt that clearly showed she was not wearing a bra.

They started by trying to untangle Sophie from the bush, but their efforts were unsuccessful. The jacket was too tangled. Alex started to remove the pink jacket, thinking it wild that he was helping another woman out of her clothes today. This time, it was one of their bosses.

With the jacket off, Sarah managed to untangle Sophie’s blouse from the bushes. Alex started trying to untangle Sophie’s underwear when she yelled at him to stop. “Get your hands out of there! You’re practically rubbing my ass and pussy!” She barked.

Alex stood back and Sarah grabbed Sophie’s wrists and hoisted her out of the bush. Unfortunately, since Sophie’s underwear was still caught in the bush, Sophie was pulled right out of her panties, exposing her own thick bush to the crowd.

Everyone gasped when Sophie’s vagina came into view. Her thick bush was matted down and covered in grool, making her pubes look like they were gelled into place. It was clear Sophie had not showered this morning and still had dried cum from when she had masturbated to relieve stress before bed and when she woke up.

“Damn! She’d have a nice pussy if she shaved that thing!” one of the bell-hops said, getting nods of agreement from most of the nearby crowd.

“Yeah, you can tell that’s one tight pussy! And it looks like she loves to play with herself! I love how her clit pokes through the hairs!” an older line cook noted.

“Oh god! Am I going to get fired for taking a photo?” a college intern in her events office asked.

Sophie pulled her arms away from Sarah’s grip and turned around to grab her underwear from the bush, giving everyone a great view of her ass as she bent over.

“At least her asshole looks clean!” a high schooler joked.

She managed to untangle her panties and put them on, again pulling them on inside out. She didn’t bother giving any notice to the jeering crowd as she found her pants and slid into them, ending her exposure.

“If I hear one word about this on Monday…” she threatened her nearby staff.
mastergepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

While Sophie was falling into the bush, Madison and Katerina were struggling to get out of theirs.

Alyssa had led them through the emergency exit, only to discover that the pool deck they thought would be deserted was packed with a crowd of over 300 people. In her panic, Alyssa had tried to shove both Madison and Katerina back inside, but only managed to shove her two friends into a nearby thorn bush.

Now stuck in the thorn bush with their towels at their ankles, both Madison and Katerina were giving the assembled crowd unobstructed views of their naked bodies. Many teens in the crowd recognized the girls from social media, and several of the reporters knew Madison as the heiress of her father’s multi-billion dollar estate.

“Dude! Is that Madison Klein and Katerina Petrosian?” One of the high schoolers asked.

“Holy Shit! It totally is!” his friend responded.

Madison had established a large following on Instagram and Tik Tok showcasing her luxurious lifestyle and world travels. She constantly posted about her latest trips to Greece, Italy, Paris, the Maldives, and various other locations– all wearing skimpy bikinis and evening gowns that cost a month’s mortgage. She worked hard to maintain the perfect image and lifestyle on social media, relentlessly reposing and editing every picture.

Katerina had garnered a large following showcasing her various stylish outfits of the day. Her eastern European and Armenian heritage gave her the looks of a model. She taught all her followers how to still dress professionally but stylish in the corporate world. Many young professional women admired her style and their admiration had created fans from all walks of life.

Now, both influencers were exposed in less than decent attire.

“Damn! Madison and Katerina sure look different without their clothes!!” someone observed.

“Yeah! Without their fancy clothes, they look just like any other basic white girl!” another commented.

“I would never have guessed Madison’s nipples were so large! And look at Katerina’s crotch!! Bahaha she wasn’t done shaving!” A third guy yelled to the crowd.

Madison typically loved the camera, but now she wished she could vanish. It was supposed to be Madison’s bachelorette party! She was not supposed to be showing the entire world all her secrets right before she was to be married. Although she had an excellent body, she always thought there was room for improvement. One such area she hated was her pepperoni nipples, which were large for her medium sized breasts and stuck out like red saucers. Before today, she had successfully hid them from the general public. Now, everyone knew. The crowd was eating them up, jeering about her large bumpy red areolas.

Her fiance would be furious. He was very possessive over her, knowing the attention she always received from guys. It didn’t help that he too came from money and was an elitist. He would not like that his fiance was exposed naked to many people he thought were beneath him. He also would not like that all his polo buddies had leverage against him. He had bragged to them that he was marrying the hottest, richest girl. Now they could give him shit about his future wife’s nipples.

Katerina was also not giving off her best appearance. She generally kept her pubes well trimmed but not fully shaved, only shaving when she was expecting to spend time with someone handsome. After seeing Alyssa and Kelly strip naked, she had decided to fully shave– just in case she somehow found herself in the same predicament.

Unfortunately, she was unable to fully prepare– putting herself in a worse situation. She had been shaving when the fire alarm went off. Laying on her back in the bushes, everyone could see her half-shaved crotch, which looked like a pixelated Nike swoosh. Definitely not how she wanted to expose her pussy to the world for the first time. She could even hear several of the pool boys and high schoolers discussing the shaving cream that was still lathered to her crotch.

Katerina struggled to climb out of the bush, contorting her body in revealing angles in order to do so. She finally clawed her way out, finding herself laying on her back on the pavement in practically a gynecological pose. She was sure many of her partners had not seen her body in such detail as the huge crowd was now seeing. She tried to ignore the numerous comments about her gaping, wet pussy and wide open asshole.

Saving no time to wallow in her embarrassment, she stood up and started helping Madison out of her own bush. Turning her back to the crowd, Katerina lamented the fact that everyone could now see her ass, which she considered her worst feature. She cherished the fact that many people told her she looked like a Kardashian. She looked amazing in form fitting jeans and leggings, having a very voluptuous posterior. However, the jeans and leggings hid the cellulite that riddled her ass. Now, the crowd of teens and pool boys were laughing at her embarrassing cellulite.

Katerina tried not to heed their comments as she attempted to untangle Madison’s nude limbs from the sharp thorns. She managed to pull Madison’s arms and legs free, and Madison practically jumped out of the bush to end her embarrassment. Unfortunately, Maison’s hair was still tangled in the bush, which prevented her from escaping.

Madison now sat on the ground with her legs spread open and her hair caught in the branches above her head. Madison’s pussy was splayed wide open for public viewing, and the cameras and TV cameras were saving every little detail for posterity.

“Ahhh” She wailed “Get me out of this bush! Stop looking at me! Don’t you dare!!”

“Don’t we dare what?” A teenager replied, getting closer and taking a full frontal picture of Madison spread on the ground.

“Damn it! You know what! Stop taking pictures of me! You can’t do this to me!!” She cried.

Katerina was struggling to untangle Madison’s hair with all her shaking and yelling. Being naked herself, Katerina was half trying to cover up, half focused on getting out of there as soon as possible.

“Maddy… This is pulling chunks out of your hair…” Katerina regrettably informed her friend.

“WHAAT?! NOOO!” Madison screamed “I am getting married in two weeks! Don’t you dare pull out my hair!”

“But Maddy… this is going to take forever!” Katerina lamented as another few strands came lose.

“Not my hair! Anything but my hair!!!” Madison wailed.

Suddenly, a sprinkler head rose up right between Madison’s legs, pointed directly at her crotch. As if mocking her, the sprinkler twisted one way, then another, before unleashing a hard spray directly into Madison’s wide open vagina.

“AHHH! What the fuck?” She cried. “Ahhh ughhhn”

The water pressure was hitting her pussy in all the right spots. Madison started thrashing around and screaming. Soon, the crowd was on their toes wondering how long Madison would last.

Katerina was unable to continue untangling Madison’s hair due to all the thrashing, and backed away, using her now free hands to cover up. She watched in horror as her friend writhed in pain, pleasure, and humiliation. Katerina had never seen her friend like this.

“AHHH!!! Get this thing off of me!! I’m going to cuuuuumm!!” She screamed.

Madison looked up at her friend, giving her one more desperate plea before all hope drained from her eyes. Then, she gave in to the pressure and tossed her head back in pure pleasure. Screaming at the top of her lungs, she laughed, cried, and moaned as a huge orgasm overcame her.

In her violent thrashing, she tore her head from the bush, losing several chunks of hair in the process. She no longer cared– her world was pure ecstasy. Her wedding and fiance be damned.

“Holy shit! She’s cumming on camera!!” a teenager yelled.

“Jacob, are you getting this?” Jacob’s friend yelled to the teen that was only a couple feet away from the heiress.

She looked directly into the camera held by a pimply faced high school senior. “UHHNNN HELP ME!! STOP FILMING!! I’M CUMMING YOU LITTLE SHIT! THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!!”

She drove her hips into the sprinkler, getting as close as she could to the stream. Her cries of ecstasy and humiliation could be heard around the resort.

She drove her hips into the sprinkler again, this time shoving the head of the sprinkler into her pussy. She renewed her cries as she gyrated her hips.

She had spent her entire life hiding from the constant eyes of men who only wanted her for her father’s money. She had spent countless hours crafting and maintaining her perfect image and perfect lifestyle. Now, all of that was gone in a matter of minutes. No matter how much she wanted to get up and run away, her sexual urge, surpressed for so long, was greater.

Katerina pleaded with her friend to stop her madness as another orgasm washed over the heiress.

“I CAN’T STOP!! HELP ME YOU IDIOT!!” Madison cried back to her friend.

Katerina rushed back to Madison and wrapped her arms around her, hoisting her off the ground. The sprinkler head was shoved so far up Madison’s pussy that when Madison stood up, the head became dislodged from the rest of the sprinkler and staying stuck in the heiress’ pussy.

Madison tried to recover on wobbly legs, not noticing the dozens of cameras getting explicit shots of the sprinkler head sticking out of her pussy like a cylindrical black dildo.

“Maddy… we need to get out of here! Can you run?” Katerina asked her struggling friend.

“I think so… uhh that took a lot out of me!” Madison said, still feeling the effects of the orgasm.

“Grab the towels and follow me! I see a clearing on the other side of the building!” Katerina asserted.

The two girls grabbed the towels on the ground and took off as fast as they could towards an empty area behind the building. Everyone got one last good look at Katerina’s bumpy ass as she ran and got a good laugh at watching Madison try to run with the sprinkler head stuck up her pussy before the girls managed to wrap the towels around their bodies as they ran.
mastergepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

While Madison and Katerina were dealing with their ordeal, Alyssa and Lauren were stuck in the midst of their own.

Alyssa had been the first girl out the emergency door, unknowingly leading Madison and Katerina to their doom. When she realized her mistake, she tried to push the girls back inside, only to lose her footing and fall spread eagle on her ass directly in front of a camera that had been set on the ground.

Alyssa had then struggled to get up, in a daze from suddenly finding herself naked in front of 300 people and several television cameras. She could see the reflection of her pussy in the lens of the camera and knew just how explicit of a view she was giving. Before Alyssa had managed to stand up, Lauren Steele came running out the door.

Lauren Steele, like the three girls before her, had come running blindly out of the emergency door expecting a secluded exit behind the resort. Instead, she panicked when she realized her exit could not have been more public. Scanning the crowd and not watching where she was going, she tripped over Alyssa, who was readying herself to stand, and face planted directly onto Alyssa’s pussy. It was then that Lauren noticed the camera positioned on the ground, filming Lauren as she struggled to free her face from Alyssa’s vagina.

Eventually, Alyssa managed to roll over and throw Lauren off of her, grabbing both towels and gearing herself to make a mad dash to the back of the resort. She thought she had finally broken herself free, grabbing the towels and seeing a path to freedom, only to feel Lauren grab her knees. Alyssa reached out for help, but only managed to rip the pants off the poor hotel worker who was standing nearby.

Lauren desperately needed those towels and she was not going to let Alyssa leave with both. Who did this girl think she was, grabbing Lauren’s towel from her and attempting to run?

Lauren had just experienced a highly embarrassing wardrobe malfunction when she flashed her BRAT panties to the cameras during her campaign announcement earlier this morning. She now found herself naked in front of those same cameras. Fortunately, only her backside had been exposed so far. She could deal with that. However, Lauren knew that if she did not recover her towel from Alyssa, things could get worse… much much worse. She was determined to get her towel back. Even if it meant showing a little ass to the cameras.

Lauren swung herself around and wrapped her arms around Alyssa’s knees, bringing her back down to the ground. Her target had not managed to escape with the towels. However, what Lauren had forgotten, or what she had failed to realize, was that by showing her ass to the crowd of teens, resort staff, and familiar reporters, she was showing them explicit evidence of her recent alone time with her masseur.

The crowd gasped loudly when everyone realized the view Lauren had just offered.

Kevin’s handprints featured prominently across both of Lauren’s ass cheeks. Her entire ass was a hue of red, white, and blue. Very patriotic. It was obvious to everyone in the crowd that Lauren had just received a painful spanking. The reporters laughed at the notion that the District Attorney turned Congressional Candidate would receive harsh punishments in the form of spankings.

“Bahaha, it looks like the candidate was a little naughty!” One of the reporters jested to the crowd.

“I wonder if the District Attorney offers spankings instead of jail time! It definitely appears to be her favorite form of punishment!” Another reporter joked to the crowd.

The snickering continued as Lauren and Alyssa fought for the towels. Then, a college pool boy noticed the cum dripping from Lauren’s ass hole.

“Holy Shit, guys! Look at the cum dripping from her ass! She literally must have just had anal! What a slut” The pool boy yelled to the crowd.

“I’ve never seen an anal cream pie before! That is some nasty shit!” another pool boy said.

“It’s not just her ass that is full of cum! Look! Her pussy is dripping too! A double cream pie!” One of the high schoolers pointed out as everyone continued to take pictures.

Lauren froze when she heard the comments. In the panic of the fire alarm, she did not have time to clean up and had forgotten just how much evidence of her fucking spree with Kevin was still covering her body. Not only had she exposed her freshly spanked ass to the crowd, she had also exposed her ass and pussy that was covered in thick white cum.

There was no saving her now. If the BRAT panties had been a PR nightmare, showing her spanked ass and double cream pie to the world would certainly stick with her for the rest of her career. Lauren knew there was no recovery from this– she would forever be labeled a naughty slut in the local and national media.

Although everyone had seen her freshly spanked ass and cum dripping from her two most private holes, she had managed to avoid flipping on her back, exposing her humiliating tattoo and piercings. Lauren knew that she had to preserve this dignity at all costs. Enjoying rough sex was one thing— everyone enjoys rough sex sometimes– having a permanent slutty tattoo and clit piercing was another thing entirely. She had to hide.

Unfortunately, Lauren’s pause had given Alyssa the opportunity to pull away. Lauren reached back at Alyssa but the lanky model was too strong. Alyssa pushed Lauren away and stood up, clinching both towels to her chest. Lauren made one last grab for Alyssa’s ankle, and felt her stomach drop as she felt Alyssa’s foot slip from her grasp. All hope of recovering a towel was gone.

“NOOOO!!!” Lauren cried, slamming her fists on the ground as she watched Alyssa bolt away with both towels.

Lauren had to act fast. She was now stranded nude on her stomach on the pavement surrounded by a crowd of 300 people with no towel or covering. She looked up and saw the emergency door. It was foolish, but it was her only option. The fire couldn't be that bad, could it? Perhaps I’d rather die than be exposed for eternity. She thought.

She stood up and rushed to the door, being careful to keep her backside pointed towards the cameras. She could not let the crowd see her tattoo and piercings.

Reaching the door, she pulled on the handle as hard as she could. It would not budge. Of course… the emergency door that leads directly into the women’s locker room would be locked from the outside. She tried pulling again, but the door would not move. She had to get the door open. It was her only escape.

She positioned her feet so that they were straddling the door, preparing to pull with all her might. One hard pull, that’s all it would take, she thought. She tried for a third time, straining every muscle in her body to open the door. The door didn’t move.

She tried inspecting the door– maybe there was an emergency lock switch or something.

Suddenly, the door came bursting open while Lauren was inspecting the door, smacking Lauren hard across the forehead. Lauren was not ready for the door to burst open, and fell backwards onto the pavement, hitting her head again on the hard concrete and knocking herself unconscious.
mastergepetto

Act III, The Grande Finale (Update)

Post by mastergepetto »

Part III, the Grande Finale, is almost finished. I decided to post what I had edited so far but there is more to come! I apologize for the late post-- there are a lot of moving parts to keep in order.

As always, I hope you are enjoying the read and I am excited to for everyone to see how all the strings come together.
mastergepetto

(Act III, the Grande Finale

Post by mastergepetto »

Josh was desperately trying to find Lauren. He knew she was getting a massage and would likely be in a state of undress. He knew if he could get to her in time, he could sneak her out the back and to her car, where she could hide from unwanted attention. He also knew her office could not afford another incident today. Plus, having Lauren Steele change in the car with him would not be the worst thing in the world. Maybe he’d get a better glimpse of her now infamous panties.

He sprinted to the spa area where the massage rooms were set out in a line. The first three were empty. When he entered the fourth one, he saw a familiar bag. It was Lauren’s bag. He had seen her carrying it every day at work. Next to her bag was her blue dress and heels. So she had to run out of the room without getting dressed.

He had to find her and get her these clothes. Lauren could not be running around in her underwear and a skimpy towel. As he was throwing her heels in the back, he noticed the pair of pink panties sitting on the chair. He knew they were Lauren’s by the word BRAT written across the front in bold black letters. WOAH! She took off her underwear! Lauren is running around naked in nothing but a towel!

Josh grew excited picturing his attractive boss running through the crowded resort in only her towel. This could be ten times worse than an embarrassing panty slip, he thought. Then his mind shifted to all the potential slips she could have wearing her towel. He had to find her, if not for her sake but for his. Could I possibly see both Kelly Miller and Lauren Steele’s pussies on the same day? He had never believed in a god, but promised himself that he would start going to church if he managed to see the vagina of his two biggest crushes on the same day.

Time was of the essence. He could not let the opportunity go to waste. Gathering the rest of her clothes, he picked up the pink thong. It was soaked. I guess someone got excited today. He brought the fabric up to his nose and inhaled deeply. It smelled like honey. He had never smelled anything better. Instead of putting it in Lauren’s bag, he shoved it in his pocket for later and ran out the door. He could make up some story about not seeing the thong when he grabbed her clothes.
—----------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Kelly Miller had made it to the smokey women’s locker room. Although the dining room was closer to the kitchen, the enclosed locker room connected to the kitchen by the air vents was quickly filling with black smoke.
She coughed as she looked for the girls. Hopefully they already made it outside, she thought. “GUYS! Maddy!? Alyssa!? Kat!?” she yelled. She received no response back.

She scanned the room, or what she could see of it. It looked like their bags were still on the ground, but she was unable to confirm if they were indeed her friend’s luggage. Not seeing any bodies laying on the ground, she assumed they had made it safely outside.

She saw the red exit sign illuminated in the distance. They must have run through here, she deduced. Not wanting to spend any more time in the smoke filled room, she sprinted towards the red exit sign and the door below it.

Kelly crashed through the exit door with a loud bang. Throwing all her momentum into the door, Kelly was surprised when she felt the door collide with a large object and bounce back towards her. Halfway out the door, she stumbled forward as the door came slamming shut at her side.

She looked down and saw a naked woman lying unconscious on the concrete at her feet. Oh no!! What have I done?! I hit her with the door and knocked her out? She can’t even cover herself, She screamed internally.

She attempted to bend down and check on the naked woman, but she couldn’t move.

“AHH!” Kelly screamed as she tried to move. The door had just come slamming back at her and had put her in a precarious position standing by the door frame. She tried to take a step in any direction or bend down to check on the unconscious woman at her feet, but her dress was caught on something and she couldn’t move.

She turned behind her and realized that the back slit of her dress was caught in the door. Her dress was a tight black dress that went midway down her thighs with a slit up her left leg. It showed a lot of skin and Kelly had to be careful when she sat down with the slit going right up to her hip. This was not normally something she would wear, but Madison had insisted that all the bridesmaids wear these short black dresses tonight in Vegas.

Kelly presumed that when the door slammed, it caught the slit of her dress. She tried to move but the dress would not budge. She looked up and discovered that in front of her and the naked woman was a crowd of about 300 people. She scanned the crowd and noticed that it was mostly teenagers, resort staff, and reporters. What the hell are they all doing on the pool deck? Kelly wondered.

“Help! Help! Lauren has been knocked unconscious” one of the reporters yelled, running up to the unconscious Lauren, “Is there a doctor nearby?”

“I think the EMTs are still here from Olivia’s rescue! Somebody get them!” Sophie, who had only just managed to pull her pants back on, yelled at her staff. Jimmy, a young male intern, took off to signal the EMTs that were parked at the other end of the parking lot.

“Ms. Steele, can you hear me? Are you ok? Somebody grab a cover!” Sophie bent over to check on Lauren grabbing her head to try to awaken her. As Sophie bent over to check on Lauren, the top of her underwear poked about above her black pants, revealing her name tag and phone number for a second time.

“Wait! Wait! She hit her head and neck really hard on the pavement. She could have a spinal injury! Do NOT move her head or neck!” Sarah, the lifeguard, cried. “Alex! Go get the spinal board!”

Alex turned around and ran towards the lifeguard office to get the spinal board while Sarah and Sophie monitored Lauren.

Meanwhile, Kelly was still trapped in the door frame. “Help me! I’m stuck!” She cried. She tried to move to her left, which made the problem worse as she lost her footing when her foot slid out of her heel, sliding lower to the ground. When she slid lower, the dress did not come with her but instead bunched around her belly button.

Kelly’s entire bottom half below her belly button was now exposed to the crowd. She screamed in horror and covered her crotch as a group of teens and pool boys started to jeer at her.

“Woah! Another naked chick! What is this nine? This is the greatest day ever!” A teenager laughed.

“That’s pretty risky going commando in that dress... she must have no shame!” A cabana boy said.

“Derek, we served her yesterday! Don’t you remember? I could tell she was a little flirt. I’m not surprised she joined in on the fun with her friends!” another cabana boy said.

Kelly looked up at the cabana boys like a deer in headlights. She recognized them from yesterday. She had experienced a mild heart attack when she adjusted her bikini and almost flashed Derek her nipple. Now he was dangerously close to seeing her vagina.

She couldn’t believe these teens and pool boys were laughing at her bottomless. She had already stripped naked in front of the golf attendants. This crowd was so much larger. All this over a stupid bet. If she had just made her normal put, or not made that bet to begin with, she wouldn’t have flashed hundreds of people. Underwear she could deal with— her vagina– her most sacred place that only her boyfriends got to see– that was another story. She was Kelly Miller. The good girl– the gifted student who had gone to Stanford and was working on her PhD. She didn’t go around flashing her vagina to hundreds of people. Not until today at least.

“Guys! Help me!” she pleaded to the group of teens and pool boys.

“As you wish!” Derek replied, reaching his arms out towards Kelly, “Take my hand, I’ll pull you out of there!”

“Thank you! Thank you!!” Kelly cried, removing her hands from her crotch and grabbing Derek’s hands. Everyone could now see her exposed pussy, but if she could just get unstuck quickly, it wouldn’t be as bad as standing there for who knows how long with only her hands to cover.

Derek pulled Kelly with all his might. Kelly started to fall forward until she heard a sound she knew she did not want to hear. She could hear her dress ripping up the side of the slit. “WAIT. WAIT!!” She cried, letting go of Derek. It was too late. Her dress ripped up to her stomach and her momentum and body weight did the rest, ripping her out of her strapless dress.

Kelly fell to the ground next to Lauren completely naked as her black strapless maxi dress did not allow for a bra. “NOOO!” She wailed. She looked up back at her dress that was now dangling from the door.

“Bahaha she’s completely naked! Just like everyone else!! Except for Sophie– she only showed her pussy! Say... Sophie... when are we going to see those breasts?” A cabana boy joked to his boss.

Sophie just glared at him and made a reminder to make him wash all the barware by hand. She was completely unaware that her underwear was exposed as she attended to the still unconscious Lauren.

Kelly knew she had to get out of there; she could not lay on the ground naked in front of 300 people. She stood up and quickly covered her breasts and crotch, providing everyone with the classing ENF pose. Looking around, she saw a break in the crowd towards the back of the building and started sprinting towards it.

Unfortunately, she had forgotten that she was only wearing one high heel, which made running extremely difficult and awkward. Bending over to take off her heel, she gave the crowd a great view of her asshole, completing the trifecta. Once her heel was finally removed, she managed to break into a decent run and escape the crowd, who went back to watching Lauren.
mastergepetto

Re: The Ripple Effect (SSC 2022) (Act III, the Grande Finale, halfway posted)

Post by mastergepetto »

Two more parts left and they are the two big ones! I’ll have the next part posted tomorrow morning!
mastergepetto

Act III, the Grand Finale

Post by mastergepetto »

Tag warning: this part has some unconsensual groping.

Lauren was slow to wake up. Her head was pounding. Did I drink last night? Where am I? This doesn’t feel like my bed. She wondered. Lauren did not typically sleep at guys' places… at least not anymore… so this confused her.

Lauren could tell she was naked under a light sheet, but that didn’t bother her. She normally slept naked. She figured she must have passed out on the futon again. I really gotta lay off the tequila.

She could feel that her vagina and ass were swollen. I must have had fun with Mr. Rabbit last night. Mr. Rabbit was what she called her vibrating dildo. I guess I found some new batteries for him.

She wanted to stay in her naked bliss, trying to remember what must have been a great night alone when she heard voices in the distance. That’s weird. I’d never sleep nude if I had people over.

She opened her eyes and saw the last person she expected to see looking down at her... Her pervert associate Josh. What the hell was he doing here? That’s one way to ruin a mood.

“Lauren?! Lauren!! Oh thank god you are awake!” Josh exclaimed.

“What? Why are you here? Where am I? What is going on?” Lauren mumbled, confused as she saw Josh, two strange men, a girl in her twenties, and a woman around her age that she recalled as the Hotel events manager staring down at her. She tried to sit up but was unable to move.

“What the… Why can’t I move? What is going on?” She cried. She realized this thin white sheet covering her body was the only thing preventing Josh and everyone else from seeing her completely nude body. This can’t be happening. Anyone else except Josh. Literally anyone else!!

“Ms. Steele… you fell and hit your head and neck. We had to place you on a spinal board to prevent any potential further damage to your spine.” Sophie explained to Lauren.

A strange man that appeared to be wearing EMT gear knelt down next to Lauren. He shined a bright light in Lauren’s eyes, checking her pupils. “Her pupil dilation is normal. She appears to be fully awake and conscious. We can get her on the stretcher.” He told the group.

Lauren was now temporarily blind from the flashlight and wondering why she lay naked under a sheet, blind, and strapped to a spinal board surrounded by four strangers and her pervert associate, Josh, probably the last person in the world she’d ever want to see her naked. “Wait! Why am I naked? Can you guys just let me go?”

No one answered her out of pity.

Suddenly the events of the last half hour came flooding back to her. Her massage from Kevin. The rough sex that followed after. Having to run out the door in her towel because of the fire. Getting stripped of her towel. Fighting for her towel back and losing. Trying to escape and getting knocked out by the door.

“Oh God… what have I done? My career is ruined… my life is over!” she cried to the group as they hoisted her only the stretcher.

“We are going to have to take you to the hospital to make sure your head, neck, and spine are OK,” the EMT told her as they adjusted the spinal board onto the stretcher.

“Everyone make way! We need to get her through!!” Another EMT shouted to the crowd. The hundreds of people parted down the middle, giving Lauren and the EMTs a narrow path to wheel her down to the ambulance.

She laid on the stretcher looking up at the sky, wondering how she got in this situation. Today was supposed to be an exciting day… a day she got to announce her sure-win candidacy for the U.S. Congress. A day she had been looking forward to her entire life— even more than her wedding!! If only she hadn’t worn her silly panties. If only she hadn’t gotten that massage. If only she didn’t get fully nude. If only she hadn’t f*cked her masseur. If only she had managed to grab her clothes before she ran out. Everything would be different.

But she knew all that had happened because of who she was. She loved wearing her BRAT panties. She loved getting massaged naked by hot guys. She loved sex. And she hadn’t gotten it in awhile. She was upset. She knew it would be tough to recover from this. But she knew she had no one to blame but herself.

They were now entering the crowd, which had barely moved aside, hoping to catch an up close glimpse of the naked District Attorney. As many of them assumed, their prayers were about to be answered.

Suddenly, as Laurena, Sophie, Josh, and the EMTs entered the crowd, a gust of wind blew the sheet off of Lauren’s prone body, landing on the ground directly in front of the stretcher.

“AHHH!! The Sheeet!!” Lauren cried, bringing all the attention to her naked body.

Seven straps covered her body, holding her in place against the spinal board, but none of them covered anything important. With her feet attached to the corners of the board, she was stuck with her legs open, exposing her very swollen pussy still oozing Kevin’s cum.

“WOAH!! She’s naked again! You can see everything!” A reporter told the crowd.

“Guys! Are you seeing this?! Look at her tattoo! She’s such a slut!” a High schooler yelled.

“BAHAHA Is that the Staples “EASY” Button on her clit?! Lauren Steele literally has the Staples Easy Button as a clit piercing! I can’t believe it!” A political blogger laughed.

For the first time today, the crowd was getting an unobstructed view of the front of Lauren’s pussy. The crowd started clamoring for pictures of her Make Me tattoo and “EASY” button clit piercing. Many of the high schoolers and pool boys were getting their phones as close to Lauren as possible, holding the camera inches away from her exposed vagina.

“Dude, check this out!” A high schooler showed his friends, “You can see the tattoo, piercing, and cream pie all in great detail! This is more explicit than porn!” He said proudly, getting pats on the back from his buddies.

“Help me!! Give me back my sheet!!” Lauren cried, closing her eyes from the now strobing flashes from the hundreds of cameras.

“Lauren…. I’m so sorry…It seems like the sheet is stuck in the wheel of the stretcher! The EMT’s are trying to unwrap it right now” Josh told Lauren. Josh’s eyes scanned Lauren’s naked body, memorizing every inch of her pierced breast, tattooed crotch, pierced clit, and creamy vagina.

That fucking creep! He’s literally studying my naked body like I’m not even there! Lauren cried, How could this get any worse?!

As soon as Lauren asked that to herself, she felt hand start to grab at her naked body. “NOOO!! Help!! Josh!! Get them off me!”

Josh quickly started swatting away dozens of hands that were groping Lauren’s breasts and pussy: “Get your hands off her! That’s assault! You could go to jail for this!” He yelled, pulling a high schooler’s hand out of the candidate’s vagina. His threats were toothless and everyone knew it. There was no way to tell whose hands were whose in the frenzy– and they didn’t have the manpower to arrest and question the whole crowd.

“JOSH! HELP! COVER ME!” Lauren cried as she felt new sets of hands fondle her breasts and explore her inner folds.

Josh pushed the remaining hands away and covered Lauren’s crotch with one hand and her breasts with his arm. He could feel one of her nipples in the palm of his left hand while he cupped her breast. He could feel the metal piercing of her other breast against his forearm. But most of all, he could feel the warmth of her pussy against his right hand. He couldn’t believe that after all these years, he was touching Lauren’s bare private. He felt the “EASY” button piercing rub against his palm as a mixture of Kevin’s cum and her own juices trickled between his fingers. He pressed firmly to protect the district attorney and could feel every fold of her labia with his delicate fingers.

“Thank you! Thank you! Don’t let them touch me!” Lauren instructed Josh. I can’t believe I’m letting Josh get to second base with me… and I’m thanking him for it!! Yuck! He must be loving every minute of this... Lauren thought.

Unfortunately, hands continued to try to rub Lauren’s inner thighs and the sides of her breasts. One guy even managed to get a good feel of her ass cheek.

“What is taking so long?” Josh yelled to the EMTs who were still trying to unwrap the sheet.

“It’s really caught on the wheel. I don’t know if we can get it off!” An EMT responded.

Josh applied more pressure to Lauren’s crotch to cover her. His fingers were practically tracing the opening of her vagina. He had managed to protect her private areas, but the hands were getting closer again and were really exploring her exposed skin.

“UMMPHMMM” Lauren moaned, clearly showing signs of arousal at this point from the several hands caressing her sensitive areas.

“We need to get Lauren out of here! It isn’t safe!” Josh yelled to the EMTs.

“Quick! Unlatch the spinal board from the stretcher! We will have to carry her!” The EMT responded, dropping the sheet and reaching for the one of the latches that held the board securely to the stretcher.

Josh saw what the EMT was doing and started undoing the nearest latch. As soon as he removed his hands from Lauren’s body, half a dozen hands shot towards her privates.

“Josh! NOO….” Lauren cried as she felt at least two different hands explore her pussy. “Mmmmmph ahh… please… ahhhh” She wailed, having trouble keeping it together.

It took Josh and the EMTs thirty seconds to fully unlatch the spinal board from the stretcher… which meant thirty seconds of merciless fingering.

“Alright! We are going to have to carry her the rest of the way! Two in front; two in back!” The EMT yelled. “We will get the front. Josh…Sophie… Take the back!” He instructed over a moaning Lauren. If they didn’t get moving quickly, Lauren would likely cum all over a high schooler’s hand.

Sophie ran over to pick up the back left corner near Lauren’s head as Josh picked up the beck right. “Lets go!” Josh yelled once all four corners were being held.

The crowd continued to grab at Lauren as they walked, allowing new sets of hands to explore her legs, vagina, and breasts with each step. It was about 100 yards to the ambulance and the place was packed. What was once a decent break through the crowd had become a narrow passage. Those that weren’t getting a good feel of Lauren’s body were busy getting photographs.

The crowd was out of control– it was now a safety situation not only for Lauren but for her carriers. As Josh and Sophie continued to carry Lauren, they could feel the hands reaching for one final grab before she passed. Unknown to Sophie, her white blouse was already frayed and cut in several places. The sharp thorn bush had cut several holes in the thin material. It only took one decent grab to tear it right off.

“AHH” Sophie cried as her white blouse fell to the ground. Hands that were grabbing for Lauren switched to Sophie after Lauren passed out of their reach. Sophie continued holding the corner of the spinal board and was unable to keep the dozens of hands from exploring her body. I gotta get out of here! Sophie screamed internally, knowing the crowd could not be contained and that she was next.

As Sophie took another step, a hand that was grabbing her bra strap managed to pop the strap off. Why did I have to wear such old, tattered underwear. I really need to revamp my wardrobe. The bra, just like her underwear, was more than a decade old and had been worn several days in a row. Two more steps and the bra was completely torn from Sophie’s body, rendering her topless for the first time.

“Sophie is topless! She showed her tits after all!” the cabana boy yelled to the crowd!

She had small dark nipples that perfectly balanced her small but firm breasts. Many of her staff tried getting pictures but the view was obstructed by the half dozen hands reaching for the bare breasts.

“Wait!” Sophie yelled to the EMTs, trying to get them to stop so she could compose herself. They did not hear her through the riot.

Sophie knew what was about to happen next. When Alyssa had pulled down Sophie’s dress pants, the top button had popped off, which meant that her slacks were only being held up by a loose zipper. It did not take much for the crowd to pull down Sophie’s pants once again, exposing her dirty “WILD WEDNESDAY”-- or rather ““YADSENDEW DLIW”-- inside out underwear.

“WAIT STOP!” She shouted loud enough for the EMTs.

“What’s wrong? We have to keep moving!” an EMT shouted back, continuing to move.

“I lost my pants! I can’t walk!” Sophie responded as she shuffled her legs, clearly struggling to take a step with her pants around her ankles.

Sophie paused and tried to hold onto Lauren with one hand while tugging her pants back up with the other.

“Sophie! Leave your pants… we can’t stop here! Lauren looks close to orgasm.” Josh yelled at Sophie. He was right. The District Attorney lay on the spinal board clearly aroused and breathing heavily. Unable to move or even see what was going on, she had rolled her eyes into the back of her head in heat. Currently, a 300 pound Senior lineman was fingering her vigorously with three sausage shaped fingers. Lauren would not last much longer. Many in the crowd watched in anticipation, wondering if this oaf would be the one to finally bring the candidate to orgasm.

Sophie kicked the pants off her ankles and the fivesome started moving again. “Mmmmm… ahhh… nooo” Lauren moaned as the senior lineman’s hands slipped out of reach. New hands soon followed, but the edging was frustrating her. She had been so close. With each step, Lauren was brought closer to orgasm, only to be robbed of climax when the hand fell out of reach. Many people in the crowd were commenting about how much Lauren was enjoying this, and she was thrusting her hips into the hands with as much movement as she could muster while still strapped to the board. “Where’d those big fingers go?” she asked the crowd.

Meanwhile, the hands that couldn’t reach Lauren continued to explore the topless, underwear clad Sophie. As the fivesome continued their progression, countless unknown hands were pulling her old underwear in several directions. It did not take long before her dirty, grool stained, day-of-the-week panties were torn off of her– Sophie’s last vestige of clothes.

No sooner had Sophie been stripped of her underwear than a half dozen hands had found her freshly exposed vagina and ass. “NOOO. Not my underwear!” She felt one hand rustle through her bush while another dug its way into her vagina. Two more hands grabbed her ass cheeks while a third poked at her anus.

She tried looking around, but could not tell if the hands belonged to the numerous high school seniors or her own staff. She knew it was likely a healthy mix.

Over the next fifty yards, Lauren and Sophie struggled to keep it together as the fivesome progressed slowly through the crowd. Any semblance of help or separation from the crowd had been lost at the opportunity to explore Lauren and Sophie without repercussions. Many of the most ambitious members even doubled back for a second or third feel. High schoolers started to challenge their friends for how many times they could press the “EASY” Button before Lauren was carried out of reach. Another group of guys passed around Sophie’s torn underwear, drawing groans from Sophie as they commented about how dank they smelled. The guys argued over whether her crotch or ass stains smelled better. They asked for her input but she ignored them, focusing on carrying Lauren while nearing orgasm.

By the time the fivesome reached the end of the crowd, Lauren and Sophie had been touched by virtually everyone in the crowd at least once. Sophie realized that she could probably count on one hand the number of males on her staff that hadn’t managed to finger her. Lauren couldn’t decide if it was better that she couldn’t see the crowd, or worse not knowing who had fingered her. She imagined coming across one of these guys during one of her future cases, completely ignorant to the fact that he had once had free access to her naked body.

Still, neither of them had managed to climax but they were close. The edging had driven both girls mad. Lauren continued breathing heavily as two other EMTs ran up to assist the fivesome that had managed to breach the crowd.

“What happened to you guys? Why are you two naked?” the EMT asked.

“The crowd is out of control! God save any poor girl who tries to go in there!” Sophie exclaimed, finally managing to cover herself up with her hands. She wondered if she could finish herself here without anyone noticing. Everyone was attending to Lauren; now was her chance. She slipped a finger into her vagina while massaging her clit with her other hand, being as discreet as possible and making it look like she was just trying to cover herself thoroughly. Just a few rubs should do it, she thought. She knew it would not take long with her well practiced hands. After about 30 seconds, she was right on the verge. She could feel the climax coming.

“Ms. Colombo! Here! Take your jacket!” Jimmy the intern yelled as he held out the jacket that had been lost on the thorn bush.

Sophie let out a yelp when she realized her intern had just caught her masturbating. How long had he been standing there? She wondered.

Jimmy wasn’t qualified for the position but Sophie’s best friend had begged Sophie to let her weird younger brother intern with Sophie this Summer before college. Something about making sure he experienced the real world and not the online world. Sophie had made him follow her around like a puppy, fetching her coffee and doing degrading tasks. She shuddered thinking that he was most likely in the crowd and had just run back for her jacket to appear innocent. How else would he have known she would be naked when they arrived at the ambulance.

“I can give you the keys to my car if you need somewhere private,” Jimmy offered.

“No… I’m fine Jimmy.” Sophie responded. She wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of admitting she needed his car to masturbate.

Sophie put on her pink jacket, lamenting the fact that her stylish, cut off jacket barely went down to her waist. Her ass was still exposed as she covered her vagina with both hands. Jimmy was watching her hands closely to see if she would start rubbing herself again. She had to put her efforts on pause… but she had been sooo close. Two security guards and two police officers approached her, informing her that they feared for the guests safety but that there was no way to break up the crowd. She couldn't deal with this right now. She couldn’t think of anything other than finding a place other than Jimmy’s car to get off. Can’t they tell I’m practically naked?

Meanwhile, Lauren was being loaded into the ambulance. The EMTs had grabbed another stretcher and had re-covered her in a sheet, but that did not hide the fact that Lauren had been edged close to orgasm. She was clearly still heavily aroused and was unable to move to rectify her situation. It would likely be a long time before Lauren would have privacy to do the shameful deed. If only she had a free hand during the ride. She knew it wouldn't take much at this point and wanted to finish before she arrived at the hospital and would likely run into more people she knew. She couldn’t bear the thought of climaxing in front of the ER doctor her father had tried to set her up with.

“Do you have any form of ID?” an EMT asked her, breaking her chain of thought.

“Yes, it’s in the purse in my bag. I believe Josh grabbed my bag from the massage room… right, Josh?” Lauren responded.

Josh, who was standing nearby answered: “Yeah I grabbed your purse from the room. I asked that lifeguard, Sarah, to bring it over while we wheeled you. I don’t know where she is.”

“Ms. Colombo, do you know where Sarah is?” the EMT asked Sophie.

“She was right behind me before Lauren got stuck. I lost her when we had to carry Lauren.” Sophie replied.

As Josh, Sophie, and the EMT looked back to the crowd, they could see Sarah in the distance, holding Lauren’s bag across her body and struggling to escape the crowd. She had clearly been stripped of her loose red shorts and white lifeguard shirt. Tangled in a web of hands, everyone knew it would be awhile before she managed to deliver the bag.

“God help her” Sophie uttered as Sarah tossed her head back in what appeared to be a good orgasm. Judging from her exhausted expression, it was clearly not her first. If only that could be me, she thought. “Don’t worry, Sarah, I’m coming to get you!”
Last edited by mastergepetto on Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mastergepetto

Re: The Ripple Effect (SSC 2022) (Act III, the Grand Finale, almost complete)

Post by mastergepetto »

One more big part left for the Grand Finale. I should have everything wrapped up by the weekend or early next week. Cheers again and thanks for reading!