THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: FLASHBACKS Chapter 3 Part 1 Available

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: FLASHBACKS Chapter 3 Part 1 Available

Post by Revengedpirate »

THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

It was the night of my Grandma, and grandpa's wedding anniversary party. They were celebrating 50 years of marriage, and my mum and dad were forcing me to go. I ordered my outfit weeks ago. It was a lovely shiny pink silk with sequins, on the top, and a skirt. I ordered it two sizes bigger as I would be wearing my padded lacy red bra underneath, with my lacy red thong. I also ordered a pair of pink heels to finish the combo. My lovely brown hair would be in a shag hairstyle.

Tonight, I had to fight with my two sisters, for the shower. Annoyingly my mum stepped in as usual.

My older sister was Joanne, She was 22, she had dark brown hair, moderate build, and always looked fantastic. She used her body to lure in guys, and I could see why that worked so well.
My younger sister was Alessia, but most people called her Ali or Alice. She was 8 and was always treated like a little kid. Alessia and I, looked very similar, in fact, it had often been mentioned that we were twins. Every time this was mentioned I would go red and get very defensive.
You see I'm 16 but I'm always treated like I don't matter or am non-existent, for once I wanted to look a little special.

Mum wasn't really my mum, She was my Step mum as dad had remarried after our mum had passed. Mum our real mum, had passed after giving birth to Alessia, Which is why she always had favoritism with our parents.

Anyway, me and my two sisters squabbling for the shower, and mum stepped in.
"I've had enough of the three of you arguing. Seriously that's enough. Ella, you help your dad load the car. Alice will have the shower first, Joanne, you help me get ready. Alice tell me when you're ready." Said, Mrs. Cooper, my Mum.

"Fine." Said Ella storming off towards the garage.

"O.K. Mummy no problem." Said Alessia in her sing-song voice. Happy she had beaten her two sisters yet again.

"Yes, Mum." Said Joanne.

When I got to the garage, Dad had already packed the car. He could see I was upset, so he offered me a Cola off the shelf and grabbed some cards. He dealt and we played a few hands of Rummy. It calmed me down as we played. after 45 minutes, my mum came back in.

"Haven't you showered yet? Your sisters have finished in the bathroom 20 minutes ago." Said Mum looking exasperated.

"They didn't tell me," I Whined.

"Honestly child, stop your constant whinging. Go now, or you'll be going to the anniversary party in your pajamas." Said Mrs. Cooper.

"I'm not a child, and I'm going." I spat.
I jumped out of the chair I was sitting in and ran to the bathroom before dad or mum had a chance to scold me for my rudeness. I shut the bathroom door, and quickly stripped naked. I jumped into the shower and jumped straight out again. The water was absolutely freezing, My sisters, Mum and Dad had used all the hot water.

"BANG" "BANG" "Hurry up Ella you've twenty minutes left to get ready." Shouted my mum, after banging on the door with her fist.

There wasn't time to let the hot water properly back into the system, so I had to shower in the now moderately warm water. I covered my naked body in soap and washed thoroughly. Time was ticking, I had no time to properly dry my hair like I usually would. I looked in the bathroom mirror, It was hanging quite straight, so I figured if I tied it up with a scrunchy into a ponytail, it would naturally dry quite straight. I then went over to the Shelf in the bathroom and grabbed a white towel off the shelf. It was luckily big enough to cover me so I wrapped it around myself and ran to my bedroom.

I grabbed the bag that had held my outfit for tonight only to discover it was missing. I had the bag but no outfit, I decided to not panic and put my underwear on first. It took me a few minutes to realize that my underwear for tonight was missing too.

"Ella, are you ready yet?" asked mum.

"Thank God, Mum will know where my outfit is." Ella thought.

"Mum, have you seen my outfit? It was in the bag, but now it's missing." Said, Ella.

Mum came into the room.

"Are you now trying to imply, that one of us has stolen your outfit?" Asked Mrs. Cooper looking tested.

Ella was oblivious to her mum's mood being in such a rushed state.

"No, But it's Missing. It was right here. My outfit doesn't grow bloody legs does it?" Screamed Ella, her anger getting the best of her.

"No! You say you are not a child, but that is the second time in twenty minutes you have been rude to an adult!!!" Shouted Mrs. Cooper.

Mrs. Cooper, grabbed Ella by her left arm and pulled her from the bedroom. Ella followed, but being caught unawares, Ella's towel fell off, forcing Ella to cover her bare chest with her arm. Mrs. Cooper didn't seem to be fazed however as she dragged the teen into Alessia's room. Mrs. Cooper pushed Ella back towards the bed, before heading to Alessia's dresser and began to rifle through Alessia's things, throwing several items onto the bed.

"Now young lady, I have had enough of your lip, attitude, and behavior over the past few weeks, especially tonight. You will wear every single garment, I have put on that bed. You will then march yourself to the front door, where I will check you have followed my instructions. There you will be given footwear, before being marched into the car. Am I understood?" Said Mrs. Cooper.

Ella nodded her head, scared to say another word.

"Good!!! You have 5 minutes." Said Mrs. Cooper before leaving the room.

Ella heard her mum ushering the other two girls into the car. Ella looked at the totally embarrassing outfit her mum had chosen. Ella definitely did not want to cross her mum again. Ella sighed and quickly got dressed. 5 minutes later Ella headed to the front door. On her way toward the stairs, Ella passed the bathroom. Ella caught her reflection in the bathroom mirror and wished the ground would swallow her right there and then.
Ella took another deep breath before running down the stairs to the front door, where Mrs. Cooper was waiting for her, holding a pair of black and white converse trainers.

"But Mum, Their Alessia's trainers, surely they won't fit me." Whined Ella again.

"My God Ella, you just don't know when to shut up, do you?" Said Mrs. Cooper.

"Put Alessia's trainers on right now. I'll be back in two seconds." Said Mrs. Cooper.

Ella begrudgingly took the trainers from her mum, before kneeling down to put them on. Ella was just putting the second one on when her mum returned and shoved a pink dummy into her daughter's mouth. Ella looked up in surprise as she felt a strap tighten about her head.

"mmm" mumbled Ella incoherently.

"Right Ella, this will stop your whinging. This dummy is strapped around your head and locked in place with a little padlock. You won't be able to remove it so don't even try. If you behave from now until we get to the anniversary party, I will remove it. Now finish putting your trainers on." Said Mrs. Cooper.

Ella felt embarrassed but did her trainer up, and followed her mum out to the car. Mrs. Cooper opened the door for Ella. Ella walked to the door and heard two squeals of laughter from inside. Ella blushed to know her sisters both thought her attire was funny.

"You'll be using Alessia's child car seat, Alessia can use your seat." Said Mrs. Cooper.

As Alessia got up to move, Ella realized her younger sister was wearing her outfit, not only that but it fit her younger sibling much better making her look older. Also if that wasn't bad enough, when Alessia moved, Ella saw that the young girl was wearing her shoes, and underwear too. Ella feeling enraged, at the young girl lunged at her, only to be caught around the waist by Mrs. Cooper who started buckling the teen into the baby seat.

Ella tried squirming out of reach, but it was no use, her mother had her hand between Ella's legs, and hold of her right arm. Joanne at this point helped her mother. Joanne held Ella in the chair, as Ella struggled. Their Mum grabbed the third strap and pulled Ella's arm through. Joanne pulled all three straps tight. Ella had on a bright pink skirt with a rainbow emblazoned across the front, with a care bear sliding down it.

Unfortunately, to strap Ella into the chair, it had to be removed completely. Ella could only watch as her mum grabbed the bottom of her skirt and pulled it clean off, in one easy movement. As soon as the skirt was gone, Joanne found it easy to lock the three straps in place, and turn the key.

Ella was trapped in just her knickers, trainers, and socks from the waist down, she shot bright red and tried to cover the panties as best she could.

"Aww, Ella's wearing my cute pink, "MY LITTLE PONY" panties. She looks adorable in them." Said Alessia.

"Haha, she does." Said Joanne.

Mrs. Cooper picked up Ella's skirt from the floor before shutting Ella's car door. Mrs. Cooper got into the front and buckled herself in.

"The more you fight Ella the worse it gets for you. By the way, you'll get your skirt back and dummy taken out, once we are seated at the party and not before. Your Aunts and Uncles should see what a disobedient little girl you've become." Said Mrs. Cooper.

Ella spent the car ride staring at the back of her mum's seat. Plotting to get her things back once she was out of earshot of her mum. It was a 3-hour car ride to the Anniversary party so they had left at half past one. The plan was to spend the night at the hotel the party was being hosted in, only the younger kids would be taken to their aunt's and uncle's house, as this made it a little cheaper. After 2-hours in the car, Mr. Cooper had to fill the now empty tank. He pulled into the service station and parked up, so everyone could use the restroom.

Alessia and Joanne rushed inside, meanwhile, her mum went to the bathroom with her dad, leaving Ella strapped in the baby seat, in her knickers. Ella wished her, "MY LITTLE PONY," panties were the most embarrassing thing about her current attire, but she still had a bright pink dummy in her mouth, white socks with frills on them, and a "HELLO KITTY," T-shirt. To top it off she was trapped in a baby seat. If anyone from school saw her like this, she might as well declare her social life over.

Her dad had left a few of the windows open so Ella could breathe, Ella however wished he'd let her suffocate. Anything was better than being caught dead like this. It was half hour later when everyone had returned to the car and they continued their drive to the Anniversary party. Ella was the only one in the car who hadn't used the toilet because her mum hadn't let her out of her seat.

At least there was only an hour left of the drive, and Ella felt she could easily hold herself if she needed to. As her sisters and Mum got back in the car, Her Mum made Alessia sit in the front, as Mrs. Cooper sat in between her daughters. Ella wondered why her little sister was now getting to sit in the front. It was like her mum was going out of her way to humiliate and degrade her.

Then Ella had thought her mum was relenting because she started to remove the dummy still in her mouth, but Ella's relief was short-lived when her mum shoved a bottle of baby's milk in her mouth. Ella shocked at first moved her hands to the bottle to try and remove it, but this was the moment a blinding flash went off. Ella didn't know what had just happened until Joanne passed something to Alessia. Alessia giggled.

"Nice picture Sis." Said Alessia.

Joanne and Alessia both giggled. Ella tried to remove the bottle.

"Little Ella, I'll give you a choice, You can either finish your bottle like a good little girl, or I can remove the bottle from you along with your top, and you can come to the party in just your cute little knickers." Said Mrs. Cooper.

Ella blushed, but grabbed the bottle and started to drink.

"Oh Ella, Your so cute," said Alessia.

"Wow, You are really drinking it." Said Joanne giggling.

Ella ignored them.

"We are currently 15 minutes away from the Anniversary party, according to the sat nav. So Ella, you clearly want to keep your top on. So you have 15 minutes to completely finish that bottle." Said Mrs. Cooper.

Ella saw she was halfway through the bottle and nearly smiled, this would be so easy.

"and this one." Said Mrs. Cooper producing a second one from her back.

Each bottle was a liter and Ella knew she'd struggle to drink that much. Mrs. Cooper smiled as Ella drank as fast as she could. It took Ella five minutes to completely finish the first bottle, Before taking a few seconds before starting the second. Ella again began drinking as fast as she could, but kept an eye on the sat nav counting down. Ella finished the second bottle twenty seconds before they pulled up outside the hotel.

"Well Ella, Good Job." Said Mrs. Cooper.

Alessia, Joanne, and her Mum left the car and entered the party. Ella's Dad helped Ella out of the baby seat.

"Dad where's my skirt?" Asked Ella.

"Um, I don't know, Your Mum must have it." Said Mr. Cooper.

"Dad I can't go inside in just my knickers." Said Ella.

"Hey Alessia, Nice to see you again. You always wear those T-shirts." Said Adam, Ella's cousin.

Ella spun around and looked at him. Adam was 13 and played games with Alessia, Sarah who was 10, Claire who was 12, Robert who was 7, and James who was 8, Who were all her younger cousins. When Ella turned around he recognized her immediately.

"You're not Alessia, nice legs cous." Said Adam.

"Alessia, you'll have to find your Mum if you want your skirt back." Said her Dad.

"Dad I'm not Alessia." Said Ella.

"Oh I know but you can definitely see the resemblance, see you later Ella." Said her Dad.

He walked off grinning to himself.

"Hey El, so you want your skirt back, I'll help you find your Mum, but it'll cost you." Said Adam.

"Don't call me El, You know I hate it. What will it cost me?" Asked Ella.

"Well, it's our grandparent's anniversary right?" Said Adam.

"Yes, very astute of you. Figure that out all by yourself?" Asked Ella scathingly.

"Keep being snarky if you don't want my help." Said Adam.

"Fine, I'm sorry." Said Ella.

"Apology excepted Ella." Said Adam.

"Grandparent's anniversary and your help to find my Mum and my skirt." Said Ella trying to bring him back on topic.

"You're currently dressed like Alessia, I'll help you if you convince our grandparents that you're actually Alessia." Said Adam.

"But this anniversary party is for their wedding back whenever it was. I would have to parade around in my sister's knickers in front of the entire family." Said Ella.

"Maybe, maybe not. If you wait by the toilets, in the Lobby I could sneak you some bottoms." Said Adam.

"Won't the Lobby be busy? Especially at 5 O'Clock when everybody is checking in." Said Ella.

"Nobody is going to recognize you, especially dressed like your sister Alessia. Just pretend your her, and nobody will be any the wiser." Said Adam.

"I guess you're right. Everyone will think I'm Alessia." Said Ella.

Ella went to the toilets in the Lobby, pulling her T-shirt down as low as it'd go so one could see her panties. It kind of worked, as the T-shirt came to just below her thigh. Adam had gone towards the main Ballroom. Ella waited for five minutes before the two full bottles of milk finally played havoc with her bladder. Ella realized she needed the toilet, pretty desperately after not going for 3 and a 1/2 hours, and consuming all that milk. Ella was about to enter the bathroom when her Aunt Louise grabbed her by the wrist.

"Hey, little Alessia. Give your Aunty a big hug." Said her Aunt Louise.

Ella was pulled towards the beefy lady and lifted into the air. Ella felt her shirt ride up and caught it around the top of her waist. Ella blushed red cause she knew the panties were on full display to the entire Lobby. Her Aunt held her in place for a few minutes before putting Ella back on her feet.

"Hello, Aunty Louise." Said Ella, pretending she was Alessia.

"My sister-in-law, tells me, that you've had a long car journey." Said, Aunty Louise.

"Yes, That's right." Said Ella.

"She also said you had a few "accidents" on the way up." Said her Aunt.

"No, I..." Stammered Ella
Ella looked around a few people were earwigging on their conversation.

"Don't worry Alessia. Your secret is safe with me. Let's take you now, shall we? We wouldn't want you to wet those pony panties would we?" Said Aunt Louise.

Aunty Louise grabbed Ella's arm and pulled her towards the toilet. Ella's last glimpse of the Lobby saw people giggling at her. Inside the bathroom, it got worse. Aunty Louise wouldn't let Ella use a toilet, instead, she pulled a potty down from a shelf, before pulling Ella's panties to her ankles. Ella was bright red as she was forced onto the pink potty. As she sat there in the middle of the room, her Aunt pulled the Panties clean off.

"Aunt Louise, why have you taken my panties?" Exclaimed Ella in surprise.

Ella wasn't sure if it was her scream or the conversation in the Lobby but at that moment a couple of girls her age walked in. They all giggled as they saw Ella sitting on the potty. The girls then pretended to do other things like wash hands or use the toilets themselves. The stalls they were in, were pretty quiet.

"Your Mum said she has decided you should be in nappies to avoid any further accidents." Said, Aunty Louise.

It was at this precise moment that Ella began to pee uncontrollably into the pink potty. There must've been six teen girls, herself, and her Aunt, all watching Ella pee. It wasn't until the torrent had finished that anyone spoke.

"She wants me to wear what?" Asked Ella.

"Nappies." Said a newcomer that Ella hadn't noticed.

Ella looked around, she couldn't believe it. Her sister Alessia was standing there holding a nappy in one hand, the bathroom door in the other, still in Ella's outfit. Ella quickly but carefully stood up and ran towards her sister. Alessia backed through the door, Ella not thinking about anything but getting to her sister, followed completely bottomless apart from her socks and trainers. Outside the safety of the toilets, and once again seeing a Lobby full of people, Ella screamed, Covered her bald pussy, and tried to run back into the girl's toilets. Unfortunately, her Aunt had followed her, and before Ella could turn, had been picked up under her arms. Ella would not let go of her bald pussy, which prevented her from breaking free.

"Well Alessia, since you ran out here, I think out here will be just fine." Said her Aunt.

"What do you mean?" Asked Ella.

Louise cradled Ella like a baby, Ella meanwhile just held her crotch for dear life. Ella hadn't been bottomless in public since she was five. Now it looked like everyone in the Lobby was trying to get a good look at the bottomless teen. Ella saw people stare as she was carried to the lifts on the opposite side of the room. Her Aunt pressed the button to call the lift.

"Ella be a dear, and give me, little Alessia's nappy. If Alessia is a good girl, I will put it on her before we reach the anniversary party." Said Aunt Louise.

Alessia still pretending to be Ella gave her Aunt Louise Ella's nappy.

"But Auntie I'm...." Started Ella.

"You're a naughty little girl Alessia, who doesn't like doing as she's told, unless you behave for me in the lift, you'll be seeing your Nan and Grandad bottomless, along with anyone else who is there." Said her Aunt.

Ella didn't utter another word as the lift doors opened. Her Aunt strolled in still carrying Ella like a baby. When the doors shut, Louise put Ella down and put the rather heavy nappy on her. when she put Ella back on her feet, Ella adjusted her T-shirt to hide the nappy. When the doors opened, Louise ushered Ella forward. The anniversary party was on the second floor, of the hotel. it was busy from wall to wall with guests' food and loud music. As they approached, Louise holding Ella's hand, Ella saw a big table in the middle with a cake on it.

With every step Ella took she could the rustle of her nappy, she hoped no one else could hear it. Her Aunt guided Ella towards a table near the back where her Grandma and Grandpa were seated. Louise took Ella to see them both.

"This is Alessia Cooper, she's been dying to meet you both." Said Louise.

Ella shook their hands, and Louise then guided Ella to a table next to her cousins and Great Aunt Gladys. Ella's cousins obviously knew straight away this was Ella, not Alessia. Great Aunt Gladys was just as strong as Louise, and it wasn't long before she had Ella sitting on her lap. Ella struggled because her T-shirt had ridden up exposing the nappy for the first time, which had Disney princesses on it.

"Calm down little Alessia." Said Gladys.

Gladys pulled a plate of spaghetti towards her and started cutting it up. Ella was still too concerned about everyone seeing her in a nappy, to pay much attention at this point.

"That's a lovely T-shirt deary, I wouldn't want to get it dirty as I feed you. Louise, do you possibly have a bib?" Asked Gladys.

"Wait, feed me." Thought Ella.

"Unfortunately not Aunt Gladys, let me see if I can find you a napkin?" Said Louise.

"She's going to feed me like a toddler, in front of everyone. This isn't happening." Thought Ella, but it was about to get much worse.

"No Worries Deary, I'll feed her as we did in the good old days. Arms up, this will keep that lovely T-shirt clean." Said Aunt Gladys.

Ella was pulled into a straight sitting position and her T-shirt was pulled clean off her body. Gladys handed the T-shirt to Louise, who was even taken by surprise herself, accepted it. Ella opened her mouth wide in shock, as she was now sitting, on her Great Aunt's lap, in the middle of all her family, in her white frilly socks, black trainers, Disney princess Nappy, and a "HELLO KITTY" bright yellow Training Bra.
Ella saw her cousins just staring at the seemingly flat garment. Ella covered her chest with her hands, as Gladys filled the first spoon, and put it into Ella's wide-open mouth.

In Ella's shock, she forgot about being fed, and the first mouthful went straight down her front. As did the second. By the time of the third spoon, Ella started eating. It took twenty spoons before the bowl was empty, but this didn't deter Gladys from feeding her pudding. The pudding was a chocolate sponge with chocolate custard, even though Ella was more prepared it didn't stop the pudding from going everywhere. Once Gladys was finished feeding her, Ella thought her ordeal would be over.

"Aren't you a little mucky pup? Let's clean you up shall we?" Asked Gladys.

Louise gave Gladys a bag of wet wipes, and before Ella could stop her, had started wiping her face with them. Ella could see her cousins, laughing at her. Ella just wished the ground would swallow her up.

"There, all better," Said Gladys, oblivious to Ella's look of disgust.

"Aunt Gladys, I'm just going to take Alessia to get her ready for bed. She's going to be staying at my house tonight." Said Louise.

"I'll change her, I mean we're having so much fun." Said Gladys.

"Alessia, would you mind if Gladys changed you?" Asked Louise.

Ella looked down at herself, she was covered in spaghetti and custard.

"This woman can't do more damage to me right, and she'll take me to the bathroom, so why not?" Thought Ella.

"Yes, I'll let Gladys change me." Said Ella.

"Oh wow, you heard her Gladys." Said Louise.

Ella beamed and stood, she raised her hand expecting Gladys to take it and walk with her to the bathroom, whilst the other was by her side. Gladys however took the bottom of Ella's training bra and pulled it clean off throwing it in the direction of her cousins. Everything seemed to go into slow motion, Ella had her hands by her sides, Her cousins had a great view of what she didn't have. Her A-cup breasts were out for all to see. Ella looked down, then back up at the grinning faces before trying to move her hands and arms to cover.

It got even worse, as Gladys grabbed the sides of Ella's nappy, the strong woman, ripped it clean from Ella. Ella now in total shock, stood naked and red-faced in front of everyone. Her arms covered her breasts as best they could, as her cousins and everyone else got a front-row seat to her naked body.
Ella's flat bum, bald pussy, and bare breasts were out for all to see. Louise wasn't expecting her niece to be suddenly stripped naked, Louise like her naked niece before her, expected this would happen in the bathroom.

"Oh my God." Screamed Becky, a cousin sat nearby.

"Oh, Wow Alessia. What a flat body." Screamed Derek another cousin nearby.

Pretty soon screams and shouts were coming from every direction, bringing more unwanted attention to the naked girl. Louise grabbed Ella's discarded "HELLO KITTY" T-shirt, and threw it over Ella's head, Ella put the T-shirt on thankful for something to wear.

"Well, the damage has been done, Might as well get you ready for bed." Said Louise.

"What?" asked Ella still slightly dazed.

Louise forced Ella onto the bench next to Gladys.

"Right let me clean you up, and get a pampers goodnight on you." Said Louise.

"Huh. Do you mean right here? Right here in front of everyone?" Asked Ella.

"Yup, Sorry, but everyone has already seen everything anyway." Said Louise.

"No, I'm not going to let you." Screamed Ella.

"Let us, oh no I expected you to be disobedient. Gladys, please hold Alessia's arms above her head." Said Louise.

"No not here, everyone is watching." cried Ella.

"Hey Mum, Looks like you could use a hand?" Asked Becky.

"Can you and Derek get her trainers and socks off? I'm fed up with her kicking us." Said Louise.

"Mum, We can do better than that." Said Becky.

"No, leave me alone." Screamed Ella.

Becky grabbed Ella's left foot whilst Derek grabbed her right. They quickly pulled the trainers and socks off. Becky and Derek then proceeded to pull Ella's legs apart. Gladys saw what the two older cousins were doing, and without hesitation pulled Ella's T-shirt up.

Ella started crying as her fully naked body was spread-eagled in all its glory for anyone and everyone's viewing pleasure.

"No stop please, everyone is watching." Cried, Ella.

Louise grabbed a baby wipe.

"Show is just beginning little Alessia." Said Louise.

Louise then started scrubbing the girl's bald pussy with the wet wipe. Ella could only watch as Louise pulled her tight lips apart. When her pussy lips were as wide as they could go, Ella's clitoris hood poked out at the top. All of Ella's secrets are out for her entire family to enjoy. Ella started to cry uncontrollably, all her dignity now gone. Louise then grabbed some baby lotion from her bag.

"We Don't want little Alessia getting nappy rash would we?" Asked Louise rhetorically.

Ella could only watch in floods of tears, as her Aunt applied the cream. First, her Aunt applied it to the inside of both Ella's pussy lips, then over her Clitoris hood. Secondly, Louise spread it over the sixteen-year-old Ella's pussy, before thirdly and finally spreading it across the teen's spread bum cheeks. Ella could see people everywhere just staring at her. The white cream highlighted her pussy and bum holes, every crease. Finally, Louise went back into her bag and put the cream away.

Louise then took out, the pink Disney Princesses Pampers goodnight, and a bottle of talcum powder. Louise heaped copious amounts of powder into the goodnights before lifting it like a cup above her head so everyone could see the pull-up.

Ella looked up at the Pamper's goodnight pull-up. If Ella had that put on her, she'd never live it down, at any family party in the future. She would constantly be referred to as the baby cousin, or even more humiliating names and titles. Ella started to struggle as hard as she could, she knew she was never ever willingly wearing that. Ella started to kick and thrash wildly about. Ella succeeded in freeing her legs from Derek and Becky and thought she was getting free. Gladys however grabbed the struggling girl and pulled the naked Ella, over her lap, before turning her over, so for the first time, Ella's flat bottom came into full view.

"What are you doing? Let me go. This is too humiliating." Screamed Ella.

"I'm giving you Alessia, exactly what you deserve." Said Gladys.

"What's that?" Asked Ella.

"SLAP!!!" The loudest spank echoed through the room. The room had gone deadly silent, anyone who hadn't known that there was a naked girl amongst them sure did now. Every head turned, every conversation halted, and every bit of laughter just stopped. The DJ had even stopped halfway through a record. All that could be heard for the next twenty minutes were Slaps from Gladys's hands onto Ella's bare bum, and Ella's protests, whimpering and crying begging Gladys to stop. Finally...

"Will you disobedient little girl, do as you are instructed?" Asked Gladys, every syllable quaking as she said it.

"Yes." Said Ella.

"Yes, what?" Asked Gladys.

"Yes, Aunt Gladys. I will be a good girl." Said Ella.

"I want you to stand up, hands by your side, and say, I'm a good little girl, and Aunty Louise can put my nappy on me." Said Gladys.

Ella stood but covered herself as best she could. She turned and faced Louise, realizing for the first time everyone in the room was watching her naked performance. Even Alessia, Joanne, and her mother, all three grinning ear to ear.

"I said hands by your side." Said Gladys.

Ella felt so ashamed and humiliated, as her hands slowly lowered. Every member of her family saw her completely Naked head to toe. Ella saw automatic cameras, which had been placed on the tables, flashing in her direction. Worse still were the comments mainly from men, body shaming her small chest, and bald pussy which was still white from the nappy rash cream.

"Now what do you say?" Asked Gladys.

"Aunt Louise, I'll be a good little girl, and I'll let you put a nappy on me." Said Ella.

Louise was still holding the Pampers goodnight like a trophy, she lowered it to the floor, and Ella, tears in her eyes stepped into it. Louise pulled it up to Ella's knees when all of a sudden...

"Stop, turn around Alessia, turn around and show everyone, what happens to naughty little girls." Said Gladys.

Ella felt utter shame as she turned on the spot.

"Touch your toes." Commanded Gladys.

Ella bent down and touched her toes. Her red bum was fully displayed to everyone.

"Louise you need to put more rash cream on before Little Alessia pulls her nappy up." Said Gladys.

Ella was beside herself. Her little body was being displayed from every angle possible and being highlighted with cream. What was worse than being bottomless, was being completely topless and not being allowed to cover her extremely small assets. Ella felt Louise cream her bum, pulling her bum cheeks as wide as they would go.

"Right Alessia, now you may pull them up." Said Gladys.

Ella pulled the pull-up, up her bare legs, and into place covering her bald pussy and bum once and for all.

"Here are your pink princess slippers Alessia, to match your goodnights." Said Louise.

Ella put them on, still realizing she was completely topless.

"Here is your dummy Alessia," said Louise, placing the same pink dummy from earlier, into Ella's mouth and tying it to the back of Ella's head.

"Right Louise you can take her to bed now." Said Gladys.

Ella looked at Gladys and then at Louise. They weren't going to make her walk topless, back to Louise's house.

"Oh, you're wondering about your little um gnat bites. Yes, there's not much to hide, I'm sure no one will notice them." Said Louise.

Ella looked shocked, they were quite willing to let her be seen by anyone and everyone.

"Oh one more thing, in you get." Said Louise.

Ella looked around and saw a pushchair. Before Ella could protest she was strapped in, with her arms strapped next to her, so everyone could clearly see her naked torso. The dummy and restraints prevented her from screaming or covering of any kind. Louise pushed Ella towards the lifts but first said goodbye to the grandparents celebrating their anniversary. also on the way out, the real Alessia came over to them.

"Aunt Louise, may I say goodnight to the little girl?" Asked Alessia.

"Of course, you can, I'll wait over here." Said Louise.

Louise walked off a bit and Alessia bent down.

"Sleep well tonight baby sister. Here's a little present for you." Said Alessia.

Alessia bent forward as if hugging Ella but secretly snuck a Suppository, into Ella's nappy, before forcing it up Ella's bum. Ella squealed but into the dummy so no one heard.

"This Suppository is sposed to be very special. You'll forget it was inserted, and Little baby Sister, you better get used to them nappies from what I hear, that particular Suppository doesn't stop working. Sweet dreams." Said Alessia cackling as she walked off.

Ella tried struggling against her restraints as she was pushed by Louise towards the lifts. after a few minutes, the lift pinged, and stopped on their floor. As the doors opened Ella could've died.

It turned out, that a few of her classmates were having a frat party in this very hotel, on the floor above. Not only that but a few of the girls had decided to turn up early to set up. They were in the lift going up when Louise pressed for it. The girls saw Ella completely topless, in just a goodnight's nappy, and Disney slippers.

"Oh Wow, Ella!!" exclaimed one of the girls.

"You know these girls Alessia?" Asked Louise.

"Yes, I didn't know your full name was Alessia, We just call her Ella." Said the girl.

"Oh, you do?" Said Louise.

"Yes. Anyway, we are having a party upstairs, would you mind terribly if Alessia sticks her head in? The other guys would love to see her, especially like this." Said the girl.

"Hmmm, well I was just taking her to bed, but I'm sure a few more minutes couldn't hurt, could it Alessia?" Said Louise.

They all got into the lift together, and before the doors closed, the girl said.
"I know Dylan would most definitely love to meet her like this."

Ella went white, as the door shut the Anniversary party noise out.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:23 am, edited 17 times in total.
Legoman

Re: ASS PHASE 3- REVENGEDPIRATE

Post by Legoman »

Cant wait for more loving it so much
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

I wasn’t actually going to post more as this post is for the summer slam contest but now it’s been requested I’ll think about a sequel in some way but on a different post
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Thinking about adding a part two after voting 🙂
Legoman

Post by Legoman »

Yes i cant wait
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Story
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

Revengedpirate wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:51 am Thinking about adding a part two after voting 🙂
Sounds like something worth waiting for.......not sure what's happened to Julie and our favourite school bully. Both well overdue.
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

So excited to see what happens next to her if this story is continued
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

When will the update come for thus story?
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

Looking forward to the continuation of Ella's woes.

The thought of diapered Ella being pushed in a pram into a hall-full of schoolfriends is delicious.

Then again, a certain Amy and a special school bully would make very welcome returns.

I'm sure, I'm not only one who would welcome their return.
Last edited by Big Dave on Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.