THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: FLASHBACKS Chapter 3 Part 1 Available

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Legoman2

Re: ASS PHASE 3- THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY- PART 3 AVAILABLE

Post by Legoman2 »

Cant wait for the next update maybe a flash back to before she went to bed will help or maybe add the suppository in maybe a video tape her sister did of her
Revengedpirate

Re: ASS PHASE 3- THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY- PART 3 AVAILABLE

Post by Revengedpirate »

a flashback and/or videotape of between the night before and the morning may turn up. ;)
Revengedpirate

Re: ASS PHASE 3- THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY- PART 4

Post by Revengedpirate »

After 20 minutes, Aunt Gladys went and got Ella in from the garden and led her into the bathroom. Kelly was already in there waiting for her.
“What are you doing here?” Asked Ella.
“Kelly is bathing you Alessia. See you two in a bit.” Said Gladys shutting the door behind the pair.
“Right Alessia, since you’re already naked, I don’t have to get you undressed. I’ve already run your bath with bubbles too, just the way you like it. Aunt Gladys told me how you love you’re bubble baths. Into the bath, you get little Alessia, It’s Bath time!!!” Said Kelly excitedly.
Ella reluctantly got into the bath, which as Kelly had suggested was full of bubbles. She lay down in the hot water wishing this was all some sort of nightmare, and she would wake up soon.
“Here you are, little girl. Here are a couple of your Barbie dolls. They got all dirty in the garden, they need to be undressed, then they and their clothes need to be washed, before redressing them. Why don’t you do that whilst I get the soap and things ready little Alessia?” Said Kelly grinning, handing Ella two grubby-looking dolls.
Ella took the two dolls, as Kelly moved to the other side of the room. Ella decided to play along with Kelly. If Kelly really thought she was Alessia then it wouldn’t do to correct her. Ella decided to try and make it look like she really enjoyed playing with dolls at bath time.
“Aww Barbie, your dwess is so dwirty.” Said Ella putting W’s in to try and sound more babyish. It sounded so convincing that Ella even giggled at her own voice.
“Well, we’ll have to wash it.” Said Ella, now in what she thought would be a mummy’s voice.
Ella stripped the doll naked and scrubbed it clean along with the doll’s dress. Before she turned to the second doll.
“Your turn Kenny.” Said, Ella. Undressing and washing the second doll too.
Kelly, unbeknownst to Ella, had set up her phone, filming Ella’s bath time. Kelly was grinning ear to ear as Ella made herself look so babyish on the recording. After 30 minutes of letting Ella play with the dolls, Kelly decided it was time to Bath Ella.
“Let’s clean you up now little Alessia.” Said, Kelly.
Ella nodded.
“O.K. Let’s start by trimming your nails, Feet first then hands.” Said, Kelly.
Ella reluctantly gave Kelly her left foot.
“I think it would be better, if you stood up, with your back to the wall, and put your left foot on the side of the tub. It’ll be easier for me to cut your nails this way, and you can balance easier and carry on playing with your doll’s little girl.” Said, Kelly.
“Great Idea.” Said Ella enthusiastically, trying to sound like her little sister, whom she was pretending to be.
“Call me Aunty Kelly.” Said Kelly giggling.
“Yes, I will Aunty Kelly. I like that.” Said Ella over-enthusiastically, again.
Ella stood exactly how Kelly had instructed. Still unknowingly of the camera which now had a perfect view of Ella fully naked and covered in suds. The camera continued to record the scene in front of it, exposing Ella’s every move, action, and word. Kelly grinned as she began to cut Ella’s nails, till they were so short, they were back to Ella’s fingertips and toe tips. Kelly also used nail varnish remover to remove Ella’s painted blue nails back to their natural colour. Ella didn’t even put up a fight.

Ella was concentrating so hard on playing with the two dolls and not paying any attention to what Kelly was doing, that she didn’t notice when Kelly started washing her naked body in “Hello Kitty’s” shower gel. Ella also didn’t notice Kelly use Johnson’s no tears baby shampoo. Ella also didn’t notice the fact she had, had her legs or pussy lips, and bum holes, spread wide open at different points. Ella hadn’t noticed she had been standing the entire time either.

When Kelly had finished, she got Ella to stand on the rug in front of the bath, facing the camera, hands at her sides whilst, Kelly dried the girl from behind, making sure Ella’s naked body was as exposed as possible to the camera as she dried Ella with the huge pink towel. Kelly then got Ella to lie on her back on the floor.
“Alessia put your hands above your head. Just whilst I put you into your cute little Nappy.” Said, Kelly.
Ella laid down naked just as Kelly had suggested. Kelly never stopped grinning throughout the entire bath time. Ella’s little breasts were even flatter now in this position. Kelly slowly picked up the bottle of rash cream, and gently applied it all over Ella’s naked pussy and bum, before covering her in talcum powder and finally putting a Disney princess nappy on over the top. Once the nappy was on, Ella went to cover her naked chest, but Kelly stopped her.
“There’s no need to be shy now is there? I’ve seen everything already.” Asked Kelly.
Ella looked quizzical for a moment, shrugged, and did as she was told, leaving her small assets uncovered longer. Kelly opted to put Ella’s black and white high-top Converse trainers and frilly pink socks on.
“Oh Alessia, I totally forgot. You have no clothes here, as they weren’t brought here last night. I remember you leaving the party in just a nappy and a dummy. Don’t worry we can get you something to wear when we go out in a few minutes time.” Said, Kelly.
“B-b-but…” Stammered Ella.
Kelly however had already helped Ella to her feet.
“Don’t worry Alessia, Dylan, Ella, and Verity, have already seen you like this, and so has everyone else in this house. Yes, you’ll be fine.” Said Kelly still grinning.
Before they left the bathroom, Kelly showed Ella her appearance in the full-length mirror, in the bathroom. Ella took in her appearance. Her shag hairstyle of the night before had been completely washed out and now looked a little flat. It was still dark brown though. Her legs and body were very skinny with a thick nappy at her waist. If it hadn’t been for the fact, she had big brown areole and pointy nipple tips, she could’ve been mistaken easily for a boy. Ella thought it was Alessia’s eight-year-old body staring at her, not that of her own sixteen-year-old body.
“Hmm Alessia, let’s do something with your hair.” Said Kelly, also looking into Ella’s miserable reflection.
Kelly walked over to the bathroom sink and got a baby pink fluffy headband. She walked back over to where Ella was standing and gently put it in her hair. Ella almost burst into tears. It made her look even younger if that were possible.
“Aww you look adorable, just how a little girl like you should.” Said Kelly still grinning from ear to ear like a Cheshire cat.
Kelly took Ella by her hand and led her outside into the hallway, where they almost bumped straight into Aunty Gladys.
“Ah good, you’ve had your bath, and look adorable little Alessia. The others have been waiting for you for some time.” Said Aunt Gladys.
Before Ella could do anything, her strong Aunt Gladys picked her up in a baby carry. The embarrassed teenager tried to struggle, as she got carried down the hallway, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. Aunt Gladys then proceeded to strap Ella into a pushchair, before putting pink mittens on her, and a pink baby bottle, full of baby milk in her mouth. Ella saw Alessia, Dylan, Kelly, and Verity staring at her all with huge grins on their faces.
“Come on Little Alessia. Let’s go shopping for your new clothes.” Said, Kelly.
“Kelly, why are you grinning so much?” Asked Dylan.
“Kelly always grins, even when she’s sad or angry. It’s quite a frustrating habit of hers.” Said Verity.
Kelly pushed the pushchair out of the door, and Ella realized that for the first time, she would be outside the house or hotel, in nothing but her nappy and trainers. Ella quickly covered her small chest in utter embarrassment as she saw loads of people milling about of all ages. Ella wished harder than ever she was even partially dressed or covered.
Ella had to endure, all the women passing, stopping, and commenting on how cute she looked. No matter how old the women were. Even young as 9- or 10-year-old girls would do this. Every time a young lady would comment on Ella, Kelly would just stop the pushchair, and let the young girl, teen girl, or adult woman, have a long look and chat about Ella. The worst thing for Ella was that some of these female passers-by had males accompanying them. It took them 20 minutes to reach the bus stop, and a further 30 minutes for the bus into town to arrive.

It was within the 30-minute wait at the bus stop, Chloe turned up. The worst part was, she was not alone. Accompanied, by her girlfriend, Lucie, and two guys from the party last night. Adam, and Dave, and it also transpired that Ella was in the same class as both boys. Ella wished she were dead right now. She saw the two boys staring right at her with stupid grins on their faces too. Kelly smirked as Ella tried hard to cover her chest from the newcomers.
“Hmm Alessia, I should check your nappy to make sure you’re clean. I wouldn’t want you to spend all day in any wet or dirty nappy, would we?” Said, Kelly.
Kelly tried to put two fingers down the back of Ella’s perfectly dry nappy. Ella, sat down as she was, obviously preventing Kelly from doing this action, which Kelly knew quite well.
“I’ve got a younger sister. When she is in her pushchair, my mum checks the front of her nappy, not the back.” Said, Dylan.
“What a good idea Dylan.” Said, Kelly.
Ella Saw the evil gleam in Kelly’s eye.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legoman2

Re: ASS PHASE 3- THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY- PART 4 AVAILABLE

Post by Legoman2 »

Cant wait for more beautiful chapter
John Wayne's bunion

Post by John Wayne's bunion »

I'm hoping Kelly can thoroughly search Ella's openings and crevices to make sure she's not wet. Perhaps she can strip her in public, pull her legs over her head and invite onlookers to check her intimately. You can't be too careful.
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

No that sound interesting tho i hope there’s something about her having go to preschool while her sister take her place in highschool maybe to ruin her reputation there aswell
Stella Artois

Post by Stella Artois »

I love reading about Ella’s tribulations and humiliations
Revengedpirate

Re: ASS PHASE 3- THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY- PART 5

Post by Revengedpirate »

“Adam, would you mind checking Alessia to see if she’s dry? I want to see how long the bus will be.” Said Kelly smiling.
“Who’s Alessia? Isn’t Ella wearing the nappy?” Asked Dave.
“Oh right. Guys this is Alessia, she is Ella’s younger sister. We’re looking after her for the day. Isn’t that right Ella?” Asked Verity. Verity and the newcomers all looked at Alessia.
“Erm, yes.” Said Alessia still pretending to be Ella.
Adam still seemed a bit apprehensive about putting his fingers down the front of a girl’s nappy.
“Adam she’s only eight. Don’t worry I’ll do it.” Said Dylan.
Ella Didn’t have time to react, Dylan moved to quick for her to prepare. Dylan peeled the nappy gently off her skin and slid his two fingers down inside the nappy. Ella involuntarily Let out a little squeal and jumped at his cold fingers. In those next few milliseconds, Ella wished Dylan were her boyfriend, and that he was touching her in such a way. The feeling didn’t last long though as Dylan quickly removed his fingers and declared Ella was dry to the group.
A few minutes later the bus pulled up, and everyone boarded. The trip into town was uneventful. Other then several old lady’s getting on the bus, and Kelly forcing Ella to drink from a bottle, on her lap. Ella was bright red being fed in such a way, but she just thought it easier then being scolded and worse happening. Kelly had made sure that Ella held her own bottle, so she had to uncover her small breasts to do so.
40 minutes later the bus arrived in the centre of town and the teens and Alessia all got off.
“I’m sure you boys don’t want to come clothes shopping. Adam, Dylan, and Dave, why don’t you all go and something to eat and drink, whilst us girl’s sort Alessia out. It won’t take us long!!” Said, Kelly.
“O.K. If, you’re sure.” Said Dylan.
“Actually Ella, Verity, and Chloe, why don’t you three join the guys. Me And Lucie can handle little Alessia.” Said Kelly sure of herself.
“O.K.” said Verity.
“Oh Ella, I’m sure the guys wouldn’t mind you flirting with them a bit. Come on girl, there sexy let go a bit.” Said Kelly giggling and pushing the push chair towards the shops.
After a few minutes stroll down the high street Kelly headed towards a clothes shop designed for toddlers.
“Kelly are you sure we’re heading for the right shop? It looks a bit babyish even for her.” Said Lucie.
“Hmmm, perhaps you’re right Lucie. Where did you have in mind?” Asked Kelly.
“What about T.K. Walmaxx? They do everything we need and it’s the biggest store in town. Everyone I know uses it.” Said Lucie.
“Sounds perfect. Lead the way.” Said Kelly.
Ella had finished the bottle of milk, Kelly had given her, before they got off the bus. Ella was so warm and cosy in the pushchair, that she had slowly fallen asleep. The Three of them had just reached the baby section, when Ella slowly woke up. Ella was still drowsy and wasn’t aware of what had woken her. Ella had thought she was in her bed, where it was nice and comfortable. This however felt rough, and a little less comfortable. Then Ella heard her nappy rustle, and it all came crashing back. Ella still couldn’t figure out, why she had so easily fallen asleep, or why she had now suddenly woken up. Ella opened her eyes, and saw that it was now just her, Kelly, and Lucie in the shop. The shop they were in was massive, and the three of them were stopped down an aisle full of baby food. Kelly and Lucie seemed to be browsing the different types of food. Ella suddenly realised why she had woken up so abruptly. Ella badly needed to pee.
“Mmmmm m mmmm mm mmm.” Said Ella.
Ella had tried to say “Kelly I need to pee” but there was something in her mouth. Ella put her hand on her mouth, it was a dummy. Ella pulled it out and examined it. It was pink, with a cute rainbow coloured lanyard attached. Ella was so surprised again she forgot about her urge to pee momentarily. Ella flushed red, she wondered how many people had seen, her completely topless with a baby’s dummy in her mouth.
“Wait a minute. I’m topless!!!” thought Ella looking down at herself, and suddenly realising her arms were by her side, and anyone walking past would get a view of her topless state. Ella quickly crossed her arms over her chest, trying to cover herself back up. The quick movement startled Lucie, who only just realised Ella was awake. Instead of trying to help the poor girl, she forcefully took the dummy out of Ella’s hand and put it back in Ella’s mouth. Lucie then started to gently rock the pushchair back and forth. The motion made Ella want to pee that little bit more. Ella tried to take the dummy out for a second time.
“Leave your dummy in Alessia, unless you want a spanking.” Said Lucie sternly.
Ella put the dummy back in her mouth but started to wave at Kelly.
“What’s the matter with her?” asked Kelly.
“I Don’t know.” Said Lucie.
Kelly bent down and took the dummy out of Ella’s mouth.
“What’s the matter little Alessia? If you are not polite, call me Aunty Kelly, or not act like a little girl, I will put you’re dummy back in. Do we understand each other?” asked Kelly.
“Please, Aunty Kelly, I really need to use the ba… I mean I need to use my potty Aunty Kelly.” Said Ella, trying to make it sound as babyish as possible.
“Hmmm, what do you think Lucie? I mean she was polite.” Said Kelly.
“Kelly, isn’t she wearing a portable potty?” Said Lucie.
“I didn’t think of that!! Alessia why don’t you just use the nappy? That’s what it’s there for.” Said Kelly.
“Please Aunty Kelly, I don’t know how to. I’ve not used one before.” Said Ella getting more desperate.
“You must’ve done when you were a baby. I think, just change her when she’s done the business. I mean she has got to get used to using nappy’s again, and no time like the present.” Said Lucie.
“I agree.” Said Kelly.
Kelly took the dummy and shoved it in Ella’s mouth.
“Now Ella. You’re not allowed to remove your dummy again. You will use your nappy, and once its full, I will change you and not before.” Said Kelly sternly.
Ella sat quietly squirming trying to hold out for as long as possible. Ella had to sit through ten minutes of being brought back, bottles of baby food, and being asked if she’d like the ones, they showed her. It was when Kelly brought her a pudding, processed Banana, and Apple crumble, that Ella finally pee’d into her nappy, Filling it to the brim.
“Aww clever girl.” Yelled Kelly.
“Great job Alessia.” Yelled Lucie.
“See you can pee in your nappy.” Yelled Kelly.
Ella was beet red, as the two girls were obviously trying to bring as much attention their way as possible.
“I wonder where the baby changing facilities are?” Asked Kelly.
“My mum changes Adam and Sophie, my younger twin siblings, in the store standing up. They don’t seem to mind.” Said Lucie.
Ella didn’t seem to like this idea. Fortunately for her Kelly wasn’t up on the idea either.
“I’d prefer to change her lying down.” Said Kelly.
“O.k. How about we continue shopping, we’re bound to come across a place. In the meantime, she’ll stay in her wet nappy.” Said Lucie.
“Yes, let’s do that.” Said Kelly.
Ella felt so uncomfortable in the wet nappy but there was nothing she could do about it.
The two girls had obviously now gotten all the baby food they wanted and had moved onto the milk aisle. There were bottles, breast pumps, teats, dummy’s, storage devices, and all different varieties of milk. They quickly picked up several different coloured, bottles, and dummies. They then started to look at the milk.
“This one is good for calcium growth.” Said Lucie.
“This one has a lot of vitamins C,” said Kelly.
Ella looked at them all, like her peers she couldn’t decide, which milk did what or what it tasted like.
“I know let’s just get eight different types and test them out today. That way we’ll know what each one does.” Said Lucie.
“That’s a great idea.” Said Kelly.
“What’s next on the list Lucie?” Asked Kelly.
“Let’s see here.” Said Lucie.
Lucie pulled out a prearranged shopping list and started to browse it. The list looked long and Ella was already starting to dread of future events.
Revengedpirate

Re: ASS PHASE 3- THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY- PART 5 AVAILABLE

Post by Revengedpirate »

didn't realise I used Derek as a cousin and a friend. So just changed second Derek to Adam sorry.
Revengedpirate

Re: ASS PHASE 3- THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY- PART 6

Post by Revengedpirate »

“It says Nappy’s, Kelly.” Said Lucie.
“Yes, we only need enough for today. I’ve only brought one spare and she’s soon to use that.” Said Kelly.
“O.K. Nappy aisle it is.” Said Lucie now pushing the buggy.
Lucie turned the pushchair into the nappy aisle, and Ella gasped. It was full of mums with pushchairs and prams. They were obviously all buying new and fresh nappies.
“Oh, how long has your little sister been in her wet nappy?” Asked a stern looking woman, with a pushchair, which occupied a little boy of about four. A little girl of about 9 accompanied them and was giggling a lot.
“Urm about ten minutes.” Said Kelly honestly, shrugging.
“We couldn’t find anywhere to change her.” Said Lucie quickly after the women’s shocked expression, indicated this was too long.
“She’s not our sister. We’re just babysitting baby Alessia here.” Said Kelly trying to sound convincing.
“That’s because this store only has men and women’s toilets and no specific area for changing the babies.” Said the woman.
“Oh. What do we do? We really need to change her.” Whimpered Kelly.
“I Know this aisle is a bit crowded, but I could change her for you. Over by this shelf is probably the most out of the way we can get. It won’t take long.” said the woman reassuringly.
The woman was feeling sorry for Kelly and Ella and decided to take pity on them.
“Now bring your pushchair round here. That’s it, Let’s get the little one out shall we.” Said the woman.
The woman placed a changing mat on the floor.
“Please lie down on it little one.” Said the woman.
Ella looked pleadingly at Kelly, but Kelly just gave her one of those Cheshire cat grins. It was then Ella realised she was about to become naked in public again. Ella gulped and lay down, quickly placing her arms over her breasts and trying to hold her nappy on at the same time.
“Oh, that will never do dear, your arms are in the way. Maybe your babysitter can help?” Suggested the woman.
“Yes, we can help.” Said Kelly.
“I need her arms held out the way.” Said the lady.
“I’ve got her left arm if you have her right Kelly?” Said Lucie.
Ella couldn’t believe this, people were just walking past, they didn’t seem too bothered by the fact a topless girl was being held down. The two girls, made quick work of pulling Ella’s arms above her head, exposing Ella’s little breasts which again seemed to shrink in this humiliating position.
“At least this woman, knows what she’s doing, and it won’t take her too long to change me.” Thought Ella to herself.
Ella saw the woman go over to Ella’s pushchair, and take down the bag that was there, before moving slowly down to Ella’s legs. Ella wished this woman would hurry up, every second she took, every second more her breasts were publicly displayed. The woman got down slowly, Ella realised the woman was going to sit on her legs so quickly parted them, for the woman to sit between them.
“Right little one, let’s start, shall we?” Said the woman looking into Ella’s face.
Ella would’ve loved nothing more than to get up and run away, at this point, but the thought of how uncomfortable the nappy was, thought it better to let this woman do her job. No matter how embarrassing it could be.
The woman slowly and gently reached up to Ella’s nappy waistband.
“Aww, she looks adorable mum.” Said a boy of about 10 as he passed with his mum.
The woman slowly tried to pull the nappy down Ella’s legs, but even Ella knew this wasn’t the best way to remove a soaking wet nappy.
“Aww what a cute little baby girl.” Mocked a teen girl, who must’ve been the same age as Ella.
The woman slowly grabbed the two tapes and ripped them apart. Then seemed to look nervously about her.
“Ha look at that little girl James.” Said a teen boy, about 15.
“Aww her Converse trainers are so cute, Luke.” Said James who looked the same age as Luke.
The two boys were right next to her, when the woman pulled the nappy clean away. The woman sat back up straight and held the soiled nappy aloft like a trophy. It was the quickest this woman had moved so far. Ella could only look at the two boys, who now had a completely free look at her full-frontal naked body.
“Oh Damn.” Said the sloth-woman. (That’s the nickname Ella gave her later.)
“What’s the matter?” asked James.
“I don’t have any nappy bags.” Said the sloth-woman.
“Don’t worry Mrs. We’re in the nappy’s aisle. I think we passed the nappy sacks on our way here. I’ll just run and fetch some.” Said Luke.
“Oh, Thank you, boys.” Said the sloth-woman.
Ella couldn’t believe her eyes, that Luke ran off to fetch the sacks, whilst James stood over her, cool as a cucumber, like seeing a completely naked girl, lying on her back, spread eagled, was an everyday occurrence. Ella knew she wasn’t the big breasted of girls, but he could at least make some remark, or disgusting comment towards her. Even a glance, or some recognition that she wasn’t just another toddler.

The sloth-woman was still holding her disgusting wet nappy like a trophy and was leaving her completely exposed to more shoppers who passed down the extremely busy aisle. It seemed like an absolute eternity for Luke to return. Ella just assumed it was because of how busy this aisle was. So many pushchairs and prams almost blocking it.
“Hey mummy, why is that girl, naked like that?” Said a little girl of about 5.
“It’s rude to point Arabella.” Said the girl’s mum.
“I’m Sorry mum, it’s just her chest is so small. How come?” Said the girl.
“Arabella, Hush. Can’t you see the little girl is embarrassed enough?” Said the mum.
“Yes, you’re right mummy.” Said the girl moving on.
Ella was blushing furiously when Luke finally returned with the nappy sacks.
“Thank you, Luke.” Spoke the sloth-woman.
The woman, slowly put the dirty nappy, into the bag, and tied it up before putting it to one side.
“Right little one let’s clean you up.” Said the woman.
“See you later.” Said Luke.
“We’ve got to get going now, but it was nice to meet you all.” Said James.
“Oh, Bye boys. Thanks for your help.” Said the sloth-Woman.
“Thanks.” Said Kelly.
“Thank you.” Said Lucie.
“Aren’t you going to thank the nice boys?” Said the sloth-woman to Ella.
“Thank you, Luke and James.” Said Ella, disgust written all over her face.
“Oh Luke, and James, why don’t you give us your numbers?” Said Kelly quickly before they left.
The boys raised their eyebrows quizzically.
“Not like that, but I’m sure Alessia, would like you’re help in future. To babysit her.” Said Lucie trying to clarify.
“Oh yeah sure.” Said James.
The boys handed Kelly their phones and they exchanged numbers, before leaving.
“Wasn’t that nice, of them. What fine young gentlemen.” Said the sloth-woman.
Ella soon realised this sloth-woman wasn’t in any hurry to relieve her of embarrassment. In fact, she seemed to be a master of dragging it out. The sloth-woman then looked in the bag again, this time taking a while to rifle through it thoroughly.
“Hmm, just as I thought.” Said the sloth-woman.
Whatever the sloth-woman thought, Ella bet it would entail more humiliation on her part.
“What’s the matter?” Asked Kelly.
“This bag is empty apart from one clean nappy.” Said the sloth-woman.
“Yes. That’s right. We haven’t bought her changing supplies yet.” Said Lucie.
“Oh O.K. Rose, can you fetch some baby wipes from across there? Please.” The sloth-woman asked her daughter.
“Yes mum.” Answered Rose. Rose hadn’t stopped giggling the entire time, which infuriated Ella.