Payback for a tease Epilogue posted 9/13

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Drax6119

Payback for a tease Epilogue posted 9/13

Post by Drax6119 »

Here is the inspiration for this: u/DarlingBoo on Reddit

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgXO8VBLxT ... NmNjAwNzg=
Last edited by Drax6119 on Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
Drax6119

Re: Payback for a tease

Post by Drax6119 »

Part 1
Outside the club

Ooo…naughty little Boo, teasing Daddy like that at the club all evening in that sexy-ass LBD… Yeah, I can tell you’re in the mood from the way you’re pressing up against me as we leave; you think we’re going to fuck each other’s brains out the second we get home. Daddy’s got other plans though. It’s time to pay back my naughty little Boo for all that teasing. I steer us toward our car, looking for an ideal spot to begin your payback…and I see it - the wall of another building, about halfway to the car. I use my size advantage (I’m a solid 6’2”) To gently push you up against the wall, pinning your hands over your head with my left hand as my mouth finds yours with deep kisses, our tongues dancing with promises of insane carnal delights. In the meantime, my right hand has found the hem of your little dress, and is sneaking under to play with your little pussy, stroking Boo’s sensitive love button, causing you to moan into my mouth. For a moment, my rational brain tries to reassert itself… exhorting me to be a gentleman, but right now, it isn’t in control. My desire tells it, “fuck off – I’M in charge here!”, grabs the hem of your dress, and starts pulling up. Realizing your peril, You try to press your firm little ass against the wall, to try to save some modesty, but the feel of the wall on the skin of your now-naked booty informs you you’re now bottomless in public, and your sense of touch tells you you’ll be fully naked in a moment. And soon there you are - naked to the world, with your hands firmly pinned over your head, keeping you from even trying to cover up. You struggle a bit, trying to free your hands, but my grip is firm, and all you accomplish is to wiggle your pretty little tits at me, earning you a blush-inducing leer.

All of a sudden, you’re very glad I’m a big guy, as my bulk and the night’s darkness are all that stands between you and full public exposure. “Real cute “, you whisper; “can I have my dress back now?“
“Nope“, I reply, shaking my head with a maddeningly smug expression on my face.
“Why not?“
“Shouldn’t have been such a tease now, should you?“
“You’re right; I’m sorry, OK? Can I please have my dress back now?” Your plea a bit more urgent this time, as you realize the club’s closing VERY soon, and you don’t want to be naked out here when it does…
“What’s in it for me?”
“What do you want?”
“I don’t think that’s gonna quite work for me…” I step back, robbing you of the cover I was providing. You gasp, realizing how exposed you are (since all you have on now are a pair of “fuck me” pumps), and use your just-freed hands to hide your nakedness, looking about frantically to see if anyone’s looking.

“PLEASE!!”, you whisper, “I’m naked!”
“Yes”, I say with a wicked grin, “I kind of noticed that. The question is, what are you willing to do? Make me an offer. If I like it, I’ll put your dress back on you. If I don’t, I’ll wish you luck and leave, and I’ll keep the dress as a souvenir.“
“You wouldn’t!!”
“Are you sure you want to try finding out?“
Your heart sinks as you realize your bargaining power is nonexistent, especially since the pulsing music from the club has stopped, and you have a minute - MAYBE two - before the crowd spills out into the lot to find a very naked Boo… The thought makes you frantic, and you blurt out: “ OK! OK! I’ll be your slave for the entire weekend!”
A calculating look comes across my face.“Until Monday morning?“
“Yes.“
“Starting immediately?“
“Yes!”
“You will obey every command I give you, without hesitation or question?“
“YES!!”, you stage whisper frantically, as you hear faint voices approaching. “Can we hurry this up, please?!?“

“I accept”, I say. “Turn to face the wall, and put your hands behind your back.”
“What?!?”, You say incredulously.
“Are you questioning Master’s order, slave? I can always leave with the dress right now…”
“OK! OK! Just be quick about it, PLEASE!”, you say, as you hasten to comply. After a moment that seems like an eternity to you, you feel what seems like a cloth cord being wound around your wrists, tying your hands behind you.
“Hey! What…?“ Your voice quivers a bit, as you realize you’re now naked, fully exposed and completely helpless.
“I never said a damn thing about HOW I was going to put your dress back on”, I say, clearly enjoying your predicament. “Time to leave.”, I say, as the voices are now MUCH closer. I take your right elbow in my left hand, and we quick-march to the car, your pert, unrestrained little tits bouncing merrily.
As we approach the car, and I use the remote to unlock the doors, you can FEEL eyes on your firm, helplessly exposed little booty as its natural roll is accentuated by your heels.
I open the door for you, and just before you get in, you hear a distant voice shout,
“Oh, someone’s being a NAUGHTY girl!”
You blush almost scarlet as you almost fall into the car, wondering what ELSE your guy’s evil mind will cook up…
Drax6119

Re: Payback for a tease Part 2

Post by Drax6119 »

Part 2:
Boo’s Naked Ride

Once you’re in the seat, I buckle you in, making certain to “accidentally“ brush your sensitive nipples in the process, eliciting a gasp.
I give you a wink, coupled with a “sorry, not sorry” evil grin as you defiantly but impotently glare back at me, knowing there’s not a damn thing you can do to stop me - with your hands tied behind you, your pretty, naked little boobs are completely defenseless. Not only that, but now with the seatbelt buckled, your naked self isn’t going anywhere.
Thankfully, I close the door pretty quickly, plunging the passenger compartment into darkness, that & my linebacker-sized bulk shielding powerlessly naked little Boo from prying eyes.
But, in a moment, it’s only the darkness, as I start to go around to my side. You see some guys (and a few girls) peering our way, hoping for a little more show of the naked girl one of them just saw, and you smugly think “too late, guys…sorry”…then a mortifying realization hits you of what’s about to happen. It barely has time to register before you hear my door rattle and open, and the dome light comes on, illuminating helplessly naked Boo in the night as thoroughly as if you’d stepped into a spotlight in a darkened theater.
(Right now, you’re wishing fervently that you hadn’t jacked up the seat all the way so you could feel taller, because you’re now realizing that it put your firm, perky little mouthfuls of femininity above the bottom of the widow, so your VERY naked breasts are now completely displayed to the world - while you’re purely incapable of hiding them!)

You let out a mortified “YEEK!”, and try to hunch over, but the shoulder harness has locked. You try to scooch down, but the lap belt is holding you firmly in place. The gyrations make your tits jiggle, drawing even MORE attention to their exposure. In exposed, embarrassed desperation, you turn your rapidly blushing face away from the window, hoping to Little Baby Jesus no one looking knows you, or got a good look at your face…

During these eternal five seconds, you hear me say, “Oh, good; I still have those.”, as you see me peer into the back seat.
Shocked, you say, “Can we NOT take fucking inventory right now? I’m kinda exposed, here!”
I look at you, at your “audience”, back at you, and say, “So you are.I guess I should do something about that.”, as I ease into my seat and close the door, the dome light stubbornly remaining on, mocking you in your powerless exposure. I fumble out my keys as your blush deepens to crimson, just KNOWING phones are coming out, but too mortified to look. You’re silently making plans for my untimely demise when the engine roars to life, and the dome light blinks out.
You sigh in relief, realizing happiness is relative, as I lose no time getting out of the parking lot.

“Well, that was fun”, I say. Your jaw drops in shock.
“More like completely fucking humiliating! I can’t ever show my face there again!”
As pretty as it is, little love, I think they’ll remember your ass & tits more than your face.”, I say, reviving your blush. “Besides, serves you right.”
“WHAT? What the hell did I do to deserve THAT?”, you ask incredulously.
“If you were feeling the case of blue balls I have right now, or had had to follow you around in the club tonight with a near-constant tent in my pants - which WAS noticed, you wanna talk embarrassing - from all your flashing, grinding, twerking, etc., you would have no need to ask that question.”
You smirk for a moment, knowing your teasing was having the desired effect (after all, you WERE planning to deliver on the advertising, and fuck me silly later), but your smirk fades as you realize you got carried away & took it WAY too far.
I notice the smirk, and say, “I saw that - looks like more payback will be necessary for my slave to learn her lesson.”
“SLAVE? Now, wait a…” You stop, remembering what you’d promised. “God dammit…”
“Yep. Your naked little body is MINE until sunrise Monday.”
You groan inwardly - it’s 2AM Saturday now - 54 hours as Slave Boo.
“And”, I continue, “you agreed to obey EVERY command I give you, without hesitation or question. So you are mine to do with as I wish.”
“Shit”, you think, clamping your eyes tightly shut & rolling your head back against the headrest, “and he knows damn well I NEVER break promises …fuck fuck fuck…” In an effort to save yourself, you say, “But I WAS going to fuck you senseless when we got home…”
“That’s still going to happen. But there are lessons to teach first.”, I say, turning off the route to my place.
“Where are we going?”
“You’ll see. Meantime, put your feet up on the dash, shoulder-width apart.”
“Shit”, you think, knowing your pussy is now going to be almost as exposed as your tits. You blush again, realizing someone is probably going to see you like this. “I need help getting my shoes off”, you tell me.
“Keep them on. That’s your “slave” uniform.”
“OK…”
“You may not put your feet down from there, or narrow the gap between them without my direct order.”
“Yes, Master.”, you say.
“Good”, I respond. “You’re starting to learn”.
“M-master?”, you stutter in increasing nervousness, “why are we headed downtown?”
“Thought we’d go see Club Row.”
It being a bit after 2AM Saturday, you know very well that the 3 blocks of 11th St known as Club Row is going to be HOPPING, and we’ll have to drive through slowly - just the sort of place a naked girl who can’t cover up does NOT want to be.
You realize you are almost CERTAIN to be seen with tits helplessly exposed and pussy open, and the furious blushes return.
Only now, there’s a new element, even more embarrassing; a feeling of utterly feminine sexual vulnerability is beginning to grow inside you.
To be out there, naked, helpless, completely out of control, is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before. And the knowledge that you’re being made by someone else to do this against your will adds a dimension that you can’t really describe, except that it magnifies your feeling of helplessness a hundred times over. You find you’re blushing at your own feelings as well as at the thought people will see you so utterly vulnerable, and the anxious excitement in your stomach is starting to move lower & transform into a different form of excitement altogether.
With a sudden shock, you realize your nipples are hardening, and you’re feeling distinct moisture in your exposed pussy. You can’t believe your body is betraying you like this, but it’s out of your control. It’s a horribly unwanted reaction - bad enough you’re about to be helplessly on naked display, but to be obviously aroused at the same time? Humiliated, you try desperately to fight down the arousal, only to find it growing along with your embarrassment, the two feeding each other in a vicious circle.
In desperation, you try one last time to talk me out of it:
“M-master? D-do we HAVE to go here? This will be SO humiliating…”
“Yes, we do, and yes, it will. Which reminds me…” I pull over to the side of the road, and reach into the back, coming out with a pair of small bungee cords. “Put your feet on the floor, and keep your knees spread.”, I order. When you comply, I loop one around your left knee, tying it to the shifter, and the other around your right knee, tying it to the door handle, pulling your legs WIDE, and removing any ability you had to hide your pussy, rendering you *absolutely* helpless, and pushing your “humiliation arousal” to near fever pitch.
I pat your thigh, saying, “You might have been tempted to close your legs & cover yourself against orders; best to remove temptation, hm? Wait a minute…” I sniff, then look at your nipples & pussy; “Is my little Slave Boo enjoying this?”, I ask.
Hanging your head in shame, your face blazing hot from this fresh embarrassment, you say, “I don’t know, Master.”
I stroke your dripping pussy, making you moan, and my fingers come away covered in grool.
“Your body says VERY different.”
“I know, Master - I can’t explain it. I want to die of embarrassment, but I’m also VERY turned on…”
“How close are you to cumming right now?
“Close, but not super close.”
“OK, then. We’ll do a block of Club Row, and then the one last thing, and head to my place.”, I say, putting the car back in gear.
Soon we arrive, with the petite bundle of beautiful sexiness that is Boo naked, helplessly exposed, mortified beyond belief, and worse yet, teetering on the brink of orgasm.

Club Row is indeed hopping.

Traffic is heavy, and we move at a crawl; I crack the windows open to better hear the music, and any reactions you get…you close your eyes; you can’t bring yourself to see if anyone’s looking…. You try to calm down by telling yourself you’ve been seen naked plenty of times - you’re an OnlyFans girl, for God’s sake - but you’re finding this to be another level. You have absolutely NO control; anyone who cares to look will not only see every inch of naked, helpless-to-even-try-to cover-herself Boo, but they’ll see her intensely aroused; as close as you are right now, they may even see you cum. As fantastically humiliated/aroused as you are, you’re DESPERATE not to cum; not like this. That would be the final humiliation - the line you DO NOT want to cross - but you feel its leading edge, even as you fight to hold it off.
Everyone seems intent on their own doings tonight, not noticing the beautiful, sexy, helplessly naked, intensely embarrassed, INSANELY turned on Asian girl right under their noses, and I report that to you. Your eyes stay closed - your desire and your rationality are fighting WW3 right now.
As we reach the end of the block and I set up for the right turn, waiting out the light, you hear what you desperately hoped not to; a male voice outside the car saying “DUDE! Check it out! That chick’s NAKED!”
“Wait, is she WET?”
The light turns, and I get us the hell outta Dodge.
You open your eyes to an empty street, the music fading in the distance.
“Damon? Er, MASTER Damon?” you ask in a shaky voice.
“Yes, Little One?”
“Could you touch my pussy, please? I need to cum SO BAD…”
“Soon, Little One, but not yet; you’ve ALMOST earned your rewards.”
“Ooooohhh…”, you moan in frustration; you are ON. THE. EDGE.
“You’ve been Master’s BEST girl, so far. There’s just one last task, then we go home to give you your reward. Can you keep being a good girl for Master?”
“I’ll try very hard, Sir.”
But you’re not sure. At ALL. You are so sexually charged now, it feels like you’re a 5’1” clitoris - a walking sexual nerve ending, and your ability to think rationally is hanging on by a VERY thin thread…right now, there is almost literally NOTHING you wouldn’t do for me. And what remains of your rationality is terrified by the fact that you know I’m well aware of it.
Which is why that part of you is apprehensive as I turn us into the largely empty parking lot of a commuter train station, which is uncomfortably (for you) well lit.
“He CANNOT be getting me on a TRAIN like this!”, you think, in rising panic.
Fortunately for us both, I’m not. I pull into a parking spot in a corner and ask, “Is my little girl ready for her last task ?”
“Yes, Sir”, your horny brain responds, as your rational brain is all “WAIT - WTF did I just agree to?”
“Very good; you’re Master’s Best Little Girl.”
“Oh, God DAMN him!”, your rational brain thinks as your hyper-aroused body tingles at my praise; “I’m having ENOUGH trouble here!”
I reach over & free your right leg before quickly hopping out of the car; the dome light snaps on, but it’s not so stark as it was in the club’s dark lot, and there’s nothing here but a small cluster of parked cars about ¾ of the way across the lot, so the current helpless exposure of your naked tits bothers you (a bit) less.
What DOES is that I’m opening YOUR door, freeing your left leg, and unbuckling your seatbelt. You have a moment of panic; did you disobey? Am I abandoning you?!?
“Master?”, you ask in a quavering voice, “Have I been bad?”
I smile, kissing you gently on the lips.
“No; you’re still Best Little Girl”, I say, tweaking your right nipple & making you moan in frustrated need. “But I DO need you to get out for this last task.” You climb out with help from me - a bit more difficult with your hands still tied.
As you stand there, naked, helpless, and illuminated in the glow of the parking lot lights, you feel that awful/wonderful stew of helplessness, vulnerability, and arousal again beginning its dangerous, orgasmic boil (as if you weren’t ALREADY on the ragged edge!), and you feel the weakness in your knees from your intense arousal.
I point diagonally across the lot, and say,”I’m going to take the car over there; don’t move from this spot until I signal. Once I’ve stopped & flashed the lights, that’s your sign. You’ll have 7 minutes to get across, so keep detours to a minimum -“
“Like I’m gonna spend a second longer than I have to like this!”, you think.
“-because I’m out of here at 7 minutes and 1 second.”
“Omigod! Would he?”, you think.
“I’ll flash lights on the minute mark for each of the last 3 minutes, so you know.”
“Sir?”
“Yes, Best Girl?”
“Could I maybe have 10 minutes? My knees are REALLY wobbly, since I’m so horny now…”
Your rational brain, on the verge of surrender, rallies long enough to think “Jesus! What did I just SAY?!?”
I chuckle. “It’s normally less than 5 minutes across at a slow walk; 7 is accounting for fuckably horny little Boos in slutty heels.” The dirty talk in my rich, warm baritone, reminding you you’re going to be fucked adds on to your already near-unbearable arousal.
“Yes, sir. 7 minutes, then.”
I kiss you, give you an affectionate pat on the ass, and hop in the car.
As I zip off, it begins to hit - you are more exposed, vulnerable, and helpless than you’ve ever THOUGHT of being, and it’s driving you crazy in the best possible way. It’s turning you into a creature of pure feminine sexual need, and - much to your shock - you’re REALLY digging it.
In a matter of a few seconds, you see my car pulling in at your destination and my lights flash – there’s the signal!
So you start moving as quickly as your wobbly-with-arousal legs and fuck-me heels will allow, bare naked to the world, your bound hands robbing you of even the most basic ability to cover. You have nowhere to hide, either – the parking lot is wide open, except for that small cluster of cars over a football field away, just off your direct route to me.
Combined with the bright lights of the parking lot, you realize that literally anyone who looks your direction right now will see everything; they’ll see your pert, bouncy tits jiggling unrestrained… your close-trimmed mound…your firm ass, your high heels accentuating its natural roll as you walk (even as their loud clacking in the still night draws even MORE attention) … your beautiful face, blushing scarlet at your being so thoroughly, helplessly exposed…And, if they look closely enough, they’ll also see your secret shame; the hard, aching nipples and the glistening moisture between your long, sexy legs that betrays your blush of embarrassment, and they’ll know you’re immensely turned on.
Deep layers of Boo’s most intimate sexuality, exposed to anyone who looks, and you’re powerless to do even the first thing to stop it.
The realization of this whole new layer of vulnerability sends your sexual arousal to stratospheric levels; you’re more turned on than you ever realized you could be, and every nerve in your body, vibrating with sexual energy, seems hardwired to your erogenous zones, and their sensitivity seems dialed to 12. Every minute movement of your defenseless little tits makes your nipples radiate almost unbearable pleasure; every footfall’s little jolt goes right to your clit like a micro-orgasm.
Your pace slows as you get near the car cluster, your petite body rocked at every step by sexual earthquakes you’re SURE are registering on the Richter Scale…
You can’t believe you haven’t already cum, but you’re desperate to - you need it like you need your next breath. You steel your resolve - you HAVE TO get to me. Something in you is absolutely convinced that only I can relieve you of your driving need. You look towards me, and see my phone out, recording you, and you feel it. You know you can’t stop it.
What’s left of rational Boo screams “NO!!! NOT HERE!! NOT NOW!! NOBODY’S EVEN TOUCHING YOU!!! HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A SLUT?!?!, but it’s useless. Sexual Boo is now driving. You stop, bending at the waist, your thighs pinching together, your knees slightly buckling as your head lolls forward, then snaps back, mouth open as a low, guttural moan comes from the depth of your being.
You’re cumming. Hard. In public, where anyone looking can see. No one’s touched you - no one is even NEAR you - but you’re cumming. Oh, GOD, are you cumming! Every nerve radiating indescribable,unbearable pleasure, a pure sexual being absolutely reveling in your femininity, you cum mind, body, and soul, losing touch with the world as you touch - for a timeless, yet all-too-brief moment - the very Nirvana of your sexuality…
As you come down & rejoin the world, you notice you’re no longer standing, but being carried. After a frightened microsecond, you realize it’s me, and relax, weak as a kitten, minor aftershocks from your titanic climax still quivering through your tiny, naked body. Suddenly, a tear escapes your eye, and you say in a small, thick voice “I’m sorry, Sir…”
“For what, Best Girl?”
“Best?...but I failed you, by being such a slut, and cumming like that. I didn’t come to you as you ordered.”
I stop, curling my arms to embrace you as I carry you, and tenderly kiss your lips. Your heart floods with my warmth, and mixes wonderfully with the still-powerful sexual urge you’re feeling . “Far from it, my Best Little Girl.”, I say with a gentle smile. “I expected it to happen sooner, when I smelled your juices before Club Row, and particularly when you asked me to touch you after. But you’ve done everything Master wanted, and more.”
“More? How?”
“When you started getting horny at all this. You stripped a part of yourself naked for me I’ll bet nobody’s ever seen.”
“Even *I* hadn’t!” And you realize with a start that that makes you even MORE naked for me - more deeply physically intimate - than you’ve ever imagined being with anyone.
Still bound, naked and helpless, my size and strength controlling you, you feel again that sense of pure feminine sexual vulnerability, and you feel your arousal once again rapidly climbing, urging you to submit completely…
“Do we go home now, Master?”
“Yes, my Best Little Girl has earned a reward.”
You have absolutely no idea why you tingle head to toe when I call you that, but you most certainly do…
“May your Best Little Girl suck her Master’s cock?” OH! It’s even STRONGER when you take the name to *yourself*!
“That was the first thing I had in mind…”
“Yay!”, you say quietly, leaning your head against my arm…you just came hard, but your body is craving more; Sexual Boo wants COCK, and even Rational Boo is thinking “Jesus, all this is hot…what was I thinking?”
Drax6119

Re: Payback for a tease Part 3

Post by Drax6119 »

Part 3
The trip home, and the night there

As I carry you, naked, bound, and helpless back to the car, your soaked pussy still quivering with aftershocks from your massive orgasm, you feel something shifting within you; you’re ACUTELY aware of just how powerlessly vulnerable you are - far more so than you’ve ever imagined being. You feel like you SHOULD be terrified - and a part of you is. You are absolutely under my control, and at my mercy, with absolutely no idea what I’m going to make you do next.
But, surprisingly - almost humiliatingly, as strong, modern women are NOT supposed to react like this - your body is responding in a primal, female way. You would never have imagined as we were leaving the club a little over a half hour ago that anything like this would turn you on beyond belief, but that ORGASM (without even being touched!! WTF?!?), and the fact that your arousal is firing right back up, are telling you in no uncertain terms that you VERY MUCH like this, and you want *more*.
But there’s something else in play, as well. You saw the warm tenderness in my eyes, and felt it in my kiss, when you were near to tears with fear and shame, thinking you had failed me. You flashed back to when I protected you both leaving the club, and getting out of Club Row; that I obviously rushed over when you came, to keep you from falling.
While your fear and uncertainty remain about what I might do next with helpless Boo, you also have a warm feeling of complete trust in this huge bear of a man controlling you; you realize you would do ANYTHING to please him, and you can’t bear the thought of disappointing him.
“Is this what being submissive feels like?”, you wonder. “To be horribly vulnerable & afraid, but totally trusting of your master, and completely turned on by all of it? Wow.” As a strong, new heat infuses your already-aroused little body, a new desire awakens within you: an intense need to be controlled…dominated…OWNED.
By THIS man.
Here.
Now.
“Think you can stand?”, I ask, interrupting your growingly-arousing reverie. “I’ll need a free hand to open the door.”
“Y-yeah”, you say, a little unsteady; “could you just hold me up with your other one? Still a bit shaky.” “Any excuse to keep him touching me…”, you think to yourself, greatly enjoying the feel of my big, warm, masculine body against your all-too-bare skin.
I set your feet down gently on the pavement, my left arm with a firm grip on your upper torso, supporting you as I open the door. You lean into me a little, hungrily craving the feel of me, the touch of my clothing in sharp contrast with your nakedness.
As I open the door, you feel a rush of affection for me as you see a towel spread across your seat. “OMG!”, you think; “that’s so considerate! He’s getting the BJ of his LIFE when we get to his place!” You glance down at my pants & see the good-sized bulge. “GOD, I want that cock…”, you think, as I begin to guide you gently into the car. As you sit, it brings you eye level with my bulge; impulsively, you lean in and kiss my straining erection through my pants.
“Mmm”, I grunt in pleasant surprise. “Is my Best Little Girl hungry for Master’s cock?”
Unable to tear your eyes away from my bulge, you nod. You want more than anything to touch me, to stroke that deliciously hard penis your lips just felt, but your bound hands frustrate you, and you look up at me, pleading with your eyes as you bite your lower lip adorably in barely-contained lust, your thirst written all over your beautiful face… I give my head a quick shake - I had briefly forgotten how goddamn hypnotic your eyes are – clear my throat, and say, “then we had best get home soon, then, no?”
“Uhhh..”, you groan in lust-fueled frustration, eyes once again locked on my cock.
I belt you in, and as I do, you lean towards me, eyes closing & lips parted. As our lips meet, you increase the speed, moaning into my mouth, kissing me in a way that promises all you can give & more, trying to say without words (because you can’t bring yourself to say them) that you are utterly, irretrievably, absolutely MINE.
As our lips part and your eyes reluctantly open, you see my sly, crooked grin, and a wink that says “I got you”; you think I got the message. When I lovingly caress both your sensitive, defenseless breasts, setting a fire between your sexy legs, you KNOW I got it, and that I’ve accepted your offer.
I close the door, going around to my side, and as I sit down, you say:
“Master?”
“Yes, Best Girl?”
Closing your eyes & looking down as if to say “I can’t believe I’m saying this”, you ask “would you tie my legs apart again, Sir?”
“Happy to; liked that, did you?”, I ask, as I tie you spread wide open, your juicy little pussy defenseless.
“Yes, Master.”, you admit, blushing adorably as the temperature in your already-molten pussy rises another few notches.
I chuckle knowingly as I start the car & we get moving.
You’re simultaneously feeling mildly irritated, warmly protected, and wildly turned on by just how in control I am; MOST guys that hard would have made you suck them when you kissed my cock through my pants, but no - THIS man can not only control *you* absolutely (you just ASKED to have your pussy helplessly open! How does THAT happen?!?) , but also himself. “Now, *that* is fucking SEXY!”, you think. It’s probably best you’re tied up right now; you want me so badly, and right now, that you’d probably be all over me – driving or not - if you could move… But you can’t. At all.
And the frustration adds yet another kick of spice to the intense stew of female need in you - a stew you realize is DANGEROUSLY close to boiling over - again - like it did in the parking lot, where you felt so unspeakably humiliated at the sheer sluttiness of cumming, where literally ANYONE could see, without even being touched! That prospect galvanizes the tattered remains of your will, and you fight a fierce, desperate internal struggle to hold off a second such orgasm..
You don’t notice, so lost are you in your internal battle, my knowing smile as I look over at you in the passenger seat, every bit as exposed as you are helpless. The sweet aroma of your womanly nectar fills the inside of the car. It smells like sex in here, although it probably doesn’t register with you, so ferociously are you struggling NOT to cum. I’m wondering, “Will she make it to the apartment without cumming?”
Part of me hopes you don’t, because that orgasm in the parking lot of the station was just about the hottest goddamn thing I’ve ever seen, and this last “gauntlet” just before the apartment just might send you tumbling over the edge, which would be even hotter a second time!
“No, no, no”, the inner Master says. “You want her in a lustful frenzy when she takes you into her mouth. If she cums THEN, fine. But you want her either serving her master, or completely helpless when it happens. Then you can take her at your leisure, as she’ll be even more lost in you than she is already. That last kiss should have told you all you needed to know.”
I soon turn into the underground parking of my apartment complex, You oblivious to anything but the desperate war between your beautiful ears as I park & turn off the engine. You don’t come out of it until I open your door.
“We’re here?”, you ask.
“Yep”, I say, unbuckling you & helping you out. “Have you recovered enough to walk?”
“Yeah. I-I think so”, you say.
“I HOPE”, you think. You may not be *right on* the ragged edge of orgasm at the moment, but you’re not more than a half step away from that edge, and your knees are about as weak as they were when you started across that parking lot.
Once again, I help you out of the car into the brightly lit space of the parking garage.
Lots of cars here, as opposed to the train station, but you somehow feel even MORE exposed as we walk, imagining leering faces in every car staring at your helplessly naked body, blushing not only at your exposure, but at the realization that part of you WANTS to be seen like this - naked, vulnerable, humiliated, powerless - and is being turned on by it…”NO!!” Your ego thinks, sternly refusing what your body is telling it…LOUDLY. “I am NOT enjoying this! This is HUMILIATING! What is WRONG with me?!?”
And yet, the heat in your pussy is rising again. Your nipples are so hard & throbbing, they’re almost painful, feeling like they could burst from your defenseless tits…
We arrive at the garage elevator lobby, the shreds of your ego recoiling as I call the elevator.
“Could we maybe take the stairs instead, sir?”, you ask with rising desperation.
I look at you over the top of my glasses, as if to say “seriously?“
“Has my Best Little Girl…”
Oh,GOD the tingling at that name! ARGH! You again fight not to cum.
“…forgotten that I live in the penthouse? 10 floors up? With two separate staircases? I’m not planning on doing that, and as weak as your legs are right now, I don’t think you could do that either.”
You curse inwardly, knowing in your heart of hearts I’m absolutely right about how weak with arousal you are just now, and brace yourself for an anxiety- & embarrassment-laden 10-floor ride.
The “ding” announces the elevator’s arrival. As the doors slide open, and you see no one getting out, you let out a breath you didn’t realize you were holding.
You step in, and it’s worse than you thought for a naked, embarrassed, helpless girl: the walls are fully mirrored. If someone comes in, they’ll see ALL of naked little Boo at a glance; tits (with VERY hi-beamed little nipples) & mound from in front, perfect little Boo tush & bound hands in the mirror: TOTAL exposure, with nowhere to hide and not even hands to try desperately to cover. I stand in the front corner by the controls, and order you to stand dead center, feet shoulder-width apart. Now your pussy is ALSO exposed, and you’re *certain* that anyone who looks will know beyond the slightest doubt just how soaked you are.
As the door closes, your worst fears are realized: your labia are glistening with very obvious moisture. For what seems like the thousandth time in the last hour, you blush bright red, all the more deeply because you know no one seeing you will believe you’re actually embarrassed, despite the fact that you *are*.
Mortally.
In a desperate attempt to slow your racing heart, soothe your raging, conflicting emotions, and cool your furious blushing, you tell yourself “RELAX, Boo! You’ve been nude 100 times or more on OnlyFans; you’ve shown your pussy creaming *at least* half as often. Hell, how many times have you CUM ON CAMERA, for fuck’s sake?!? This is no different! *Get your shit together*!!”
But even as those thoughts enter your head, you realize it’s all a lie. There is not a damn thing about this that is even remotely similar.
On OF, BOO is in complete control. YOU decide who, among the people who’ve paid for the privilege of seeing you, sees what, and that only when you’re in the mood to show it. And you have the whole of the Internet between them and you.
This is so different, it’s like comparing apples to refrigerators.
Here and now, it’s far more than your body that’s bare; you feel like you’ve been stripped to your very core, with every one of your secrets laid open to the world’s inspection.
You.
Are.
NAKED.
You have NO control.
You have NO choices.
Your body is bare for all to see.
Your blushing is plain for all to see.
Your arousal is plain for all to see.
You feel more completely vulnerable, exposed, helpless & humiliated than in your worst nightmares.

And it is turning you on beyond anything you’ve ever imagined being able to feel.

All these feelings are fueling that intense sense of pure sexual feminine need you began to feel before Club Row; the helpless, humiliated vulnerability feeding the needy arousal; the needy arousal making you more more deeply humiliated & vulnerable, and around and around…

And all of it focuses on the man standing with you in the elevator, the bulge in his pants saying how much he’s going to enjoy his Best Little Girl…your tormentor, your protector, and now your unquestioned Master, his control over you so complete now that it crushes your heart to even THINK about disappointing him in any way. You will happily do whatever he asks of you, whenever he asks it.
It’s so deeply humiliating to even think this way, but you desperately want to be in this man’s control… You want him to *own* you, mind, body, and soul, because NO ONE has ever made you feel so absolutely, vulnerably, warmly female. And it makes you all the more acutely attracted to - no, in NEED of - his masculinity. You’re suddenly VERY unsure if you want this to “only” be until Monday.

The elevator dings. You close your eyes, bracing for the complete humiliation of being exposed like this.
Totally.
Intimately.
Helplessly.

“Um, Best Girl? This is our floor.”
Your eyes snap open, and for a moment you feel a little disappointed at NOT being exposed - until your horrified ego reasserts itself in shock at this thought.

“Master, why does the display say ‘9’? Aren’t you on 10?”
A look of irritation crosses my face, filling you with a momentary horror that I might be cross with YOU - you couldn’t bear that - until I say as I step off the elevator, motioning you to follow, “Thank the genius architect, who decided the Penthouse should have a private elevator. Starting the floor below, and at the other end of the building, at that.” I point down the hallway to your right as you step off.
You look, and your ego recoils: a LONG corridor, full of apartment doors. Doors that could at any second open on the sight of helplessly naked Boo.
“Made moving in a royal pain, that’s for sure.”, I continue, seemingly oblivious (or am I deliberately ignoring your discomfiture?) “Deliveries as well. But the rent’s relatively low, and the view’s GREAT, so…”
I start off down the hall.
You hesitate, feeling the weakness in your legs, and part of you marvels at how I planned this on the fly, building you to this: First, the club lot: stripping you, binding your hands, but limiting your exposure to T&A; in the car: helplessly exposed & open, but only the right angles could see all; the commuter lot: naked to the world from all angles, but from quite a distance; the elevator: totally, intimately exposed at touching distance, but only 9 chances of it.
Now?
24 doors.
24 chances of close, intimate, humiliating exposure of naked, highly aroused Boo, with you bound & helpless to do anything but endure it…
“Come on, Best Little Girl; It’s less distance than the parking lot, so you should be able to make it. I’ll come running if…ahem…‘something’ happens again.”
“Oh, God…He just HAD to remind me of that, didn’t he?”, you think, having already noticed those “commuter lot” feelings hitting again, made far stronger by this added layer of intimacy.
You again find your body almost in sexual overdrive - you’re a walking sexual nerve ending as you start forward. You WANT to run, to minimize your chance of exposure, but your wobbly legs say “LOL”. Especially so as once again, even your lightest footfall causes waves of intense pleasure to radiate from your pussy and nipples. Each step brings you closer to another helpless, touchless orgasm, knowing in your depths this will dwarf the last one…but you don’t WANT to; you want to cum by MASTER’S hand, tongue, COCK… You lower your gaze, just watching your feet move so you can concentrate on your Herculean efforts to hold off this orgasm, although you fear it’s going to be a losing battle.
Step by ecstatic/agonizing step you go, an inevitable orgasm creeping ever closer despite your best efforts. Finally you think, “Oh my God, I’m going to cum in about two or three more steps!” when you feel my hand touch your shoulder. You raise your eyes to mine, panting like you’ve run a mile, and you see me beaming like a proud parent.
“THAT’S my Best Little Girl!”, I whisper-shout. “You were REALLY close to cumming, weren’t you?”
Still trying to catch your breath, you nod.
“You were fighting it every step of the way, weren’t you?”
Another nod, your breath rapidly returning - all the workouts have been paying off.
“ But you made it; we’re here. Master is SO proud of his Best Little Girl”, I say, pointing to the elevator door. Your heart glows with pride at my praise, feeling as if you’ve just been awarded the Victoria Cross.
I place my key fob to the sensor, and the door opens. I start in, but:
“Master?”
“Yes, Best Girl?”
“I’m not sure I can walk much further.”
It’s just up the elevator, around a bend, and we’re in.”
“I’m so close, I might cum again before I get in…”
I look into your eyes.
You bite your lower lip, casting your eyes down as you feel the orgasm begin to build; Master’s eyes, in your sexually hyperaroused state, will set you off like dynamite in a fire…
“You want to be carried again, don’t you?”
Still looking down, you blush scarlet. *Caught!*
You look up through your eyebrows, pleading with your eyes, still biting your lower lip..still unable to bring your eyes to mine, lest you explode orgasmically where you stand…*Oh, GOD, I need to cum, but please not here!*
You stand for a moment on the edge of a knife, needing to obey, but desperate not to cum here where the neighbors WILL hear, as loud as you were before…
I sigh in mock exasperation, and say with plainly-feigned irritation, “Oh, all right! You’re damn lucky to be more damn adorable than any FIVE women have a right to be..”
In a trice, you’re once again naked and helpless in Master’s strong arms, reveling primally in being absolutely under my control.
You’re utterly powerless.
Absolutely vulnerable.
Completely controlled.
And you never want it to end.
Moving through my darkened apartment, I set you on your feet in front of the picture window, and say “stay right here, feet apart like in the elevator; back in a minute. Enjoy the view.”
It IS spectacular, even in the darkness. The sparkle of the city lights spread out below you, the well-lit Golden Gate Bridge gleaming like a welcoming beacon. It’s a welcome break, as your frantic, desperate need to cum NOW (and fighting like a demon NOT to) has subsided a bit to where your arousal is now “only” a 12 on a 1-10 scale as the events of the past hour play in your mind.
After a short while you hear me come up behind you, saying,“OK, so that’s done, but first I’d better take care of this…”. You feel soft fabric going around your wrists and hear a soft clink of metal just before the cloth cord that WAS your dress (well, still is, but was temporarily repurposed) is untied & removed.
“Handcuffs”, you think. “Guess I’ll be bound for a little while yet.“ Truthfully, part of you is glad; you’ve been enjoying that sensation of defenselessness your bound hands have given.
“Gonna have to wash & dry this.”, I say, referring to the sexy LBD that first covered your body, and then KEPT you from covering your body. “It’s wrinkled as hell. Can’t have you going home in that on Monday; someone might think you had a wild weekend or something…”
“If they only knew…”, you reply. “Yeah”, you think, gazing out at half of San Francisco with an “I-know-something-you-don’t-know” smile, “if you guys only knew what was just inside of this window that you’re never gonna…”.

“Alexa, lights!”

Suddenly, the entire living room, including a VERY naked little Boo, is lit almost like day.
You know you’re absolutely exposed, helplessly naked to half the city with legs open, but Master told you to “stay right here”, so you stay. You HAVE to be Best Little Girl, who always obeys.
This powerless, public display spikes your arousal, HARD, and you find yourself teetering on the brink like in the hallway. After a moment that seems an eternity of standing there LITERALLY naked to the world, as on display as if you were suddenly on TV, I appear beside you.
“Turn and face me, Best Little Girl.”
You obey.
“On your knees.”
You obey; you can’t NOT. The drive to obey me while naked and helpless is overwhelming, and it’s driving you mad in the best way.
“Do you want to prove you’re Master’s Best Little Girl?”
“Yes!”
“What are you willing to do?”
“Anything!
“Then”, I say, “pleasure Master for all the world to see”, as I drop my pants & shorts, freeing my almost painfully erect cock. Your eyes, right at its level, lock on it. It’s about average length, but THICK; the fire in your naked, dripping little pussy roars even higher at the thought of how it will feel inside you, but now…It’s so close…it’s so HARD…you NEED IT IN YOUR MOUTH like you need air!
But Best Little Girls must have Master’s permission, so, with a supreme effort, you tear your eyes away from the object of all your fiery, feminine desires.
You look up at me, near-insane lust blazing in your hypnotically beautiful eyes, and ask, “Master, May your Best Little Girl suck your beautiful cock? Please?”
The last vestige of your ego throws up its hands in humiliation & disgust. “JESUS H CHRIST!! Bad ENOUGH the world is seeing us ABSOLUTELY NAKED! Bad ENOUGH you’re HORNY about it! Bad ENOUGH you’re about to SUCK COCK FOR THE WORLD TO SEE, but you’re BEGGING FOR THE PRIVILEGE?!? UGH!!!”, and goes off to sulk.
But this extra layer of humiliation only feeds the sexual fire burning white-hot within you.
“Yes, Best of all Little Girls, you may. But open your legs when you’re on your knees; Best Little Girls spread for their Master.”
So lost in lust are you, so completely under my control, you obey without a moment’s thought as your mouth descends greedily on my cock.
You suck me hungrily, taking all of me into your mouth, feeling intensely, totally female. Master’s moans of pleasure are the sweetest music you’ve ever heard, so you redouble your efforts - you need to hear more…
“Oh, GOD, doing this handcuffed is SO HOT!!”, you think, reveling in the feelings of helplessness, of being controlled…dominated…OWNED. Being displayed, naked and helpless; made to beg to suck Master’s wonderful cock; sucking it like an eager little slut.
As you suck Master’s cock like a favorite candy you’ve long been denied, a horrible/wonderful fantasy thought lodges in your horny mind; “What if the world really WAS watching? What if Master had secretly put up cameras that were broadcasting everywhere, and thousands…MILLIONS… of people are watching me devouring his beautiful cock? And heard me begging to do it? They’ll see me all naked and tied up, and they’ll see my hard nipples and my wet pussy, and will never believe how humiliated I am to be such a little slave slut…and wherever I go,everyone will point at me and say, ‘there goes that naked little Slave Boo; she’s such a little slut for that guy’, and I’ll blush because everyone knows my shameful secrets…oh god, Oh God, OH GOD, OHGODOHGODOHGOD…”
Your lips still wrapped around my hardness, you moan powerfully, a long, low, gut-level cry of ecstasy as your entire petite body is rocked by the Earth-shattering force of a massive, NUCLEAR orgasm. Through the haze overtaking your conscious mind, you’re dimly aware of my own grunting, and the feel and taste of my warm, salt-sweet cum splashing on your tongue as your moan triggers my orgasm. As the pure, near-unbearable fire & fury of your orgasm takes you, you’re suffused by a warm glow of pride that you pleasured your Master in such a way, even as it fuels your own feminine ecstasy.
A detached part of your mind muses, “Wow! I guess that explosion you had in the commuter lot WAS just a warm-up..That’s two more ‘touchless’ orgasms than you’ve ever had - guess there IS something about this guy...”.
You come back to the world just long enough to realize through a pleasant haze that your naked, helpless femininity is once again cradled in Master’s arms. A rush of affection almost overwhelms your afterglow-clouded mind, and you feel the beginnings of happy tears as you relax, your absolute vulnerability absolutely safe in Master’s strong arms, you think “A girl could get used to this slave business…”, as you drowse into sleep.
You awaken in moonlit darkness, in a strange bed. You’re laying on your left side naked, your bound wrists telling you you HAVEN’T dreamed the unreal sexual experience you’ve had. Of further reassurance is your Master, laying on his back next to you. Your eyes travel the length of his body, locking on the tenting in the covers that betrays his erect penis - your breath catches, and you’re amazed at how badly you still want it inside you.
Filling you.
Your need roars into fresh, white-hot flame, as if you haven’t ALREADY had 2 titanic orgasms tonight…”but those don’t count”, you think. “I need HIM. I need him to take me, to CLAIM me with that thick cock…”
“Welcome back”, you hear me say in THAT voice. That deep, rich baritone that suddenly makes you as acutely aware of my masculinity as your helpless public exposures have made you of your femininity. I notice where you’re staring, and I flex my PC muscle, making it twitch; you gasp a little, and I chuckle. “You want this?”
“Yes, Sir”, your sexy voice husky with your intensifying need.
“How do you want it?”
“Inside me - please.”
“There’s a word for that - starts with an ‘F’”
“I want you to fuck me…Sir…PLEASE.”, you say, your need threatening to consume you. Inwardly, you groan in frustration. “How is he DOING this?”, you wonder. “He’s SO hard! He wants this as much as I do! HOW IS HE SO IN CONTROL?!?”
“Hmm…not quite good enough.”
“Uhhh! What do you want me to say?!? I’ll say anything! I’ll do anything! Just PLEASE fuck your Best Little Girl…Sir!”
“I want you”, I say, pulling your chin up so our eyes lock, “to say in words what you said when you kissed me in the car.”
You blush scarlet, realizing that I KNOW, but now you have to say it to get what you so desperately need. It’s such a humiliating admission…but you KNOW you’re going to say it, and it’s driving you wild that you’re going to strip away any vestige of control or dignity, and be purely, helplessly, vulnerably NAKED to me…
“I need…I need you to take me; to claim me. I want you to have all of me. I want you to OWN me. PLEASE..fuck me, take me, own me. Make your Best Little Girl your little fucktoy!”
My eyes boring into yours, I say, “That is about to happen. But it will happen MY WAY. Understand?
“Yes, Sir. Please…I want to belong to you…make me yours.”
I rip the sheets back, exposing your body completely. “Roll on your belly.” You quickly comply, thinking what a helpless position it is, especially with you handcuffed, delighting that Master will take you so dominantly. But then you feel something satiny wrapping around your ankles, and then your knees…”OMIGOD!!” You think. “With my legs tied together, I can’t move at all! I’m COMPLETELY HELPLESS!! He can do whatever he wants, and I can’t even TRY to stop him! And I WANT IT THAT WAY! GOD, how I want it that way!!”
But I’m not done yet…I slip a pillow under your hips, putting your perfectly round little ass on display & exposing your molten, glistening pussy to view. Knowing what a lewd, slutty display you’re presenting drives you almost insane, especially since you’re so powerless. You feel me straddling your bound legs, my balls dangling against your upper thighs as my hands caress the firm, supple globes of your ass teasingly, tantalizingly…you squirm a little in your bonds, but it’s useless.
“Please, Master…PLEASE…”, you beg, almost sobbing in your need…
Then you feel me at your entrance. You try to buck your hips, to pull me inside. I slap your defenseless ass firmly.
“You are NOT to move until Master says, NO. MATTER. WHAT. Understood?”
“Yes, Sir!”
“Master has a process, at the end of which my Best Little Girl will have been fucked thoroughly. If you interrupt it by moving so much as a muscle before I say, you will be spanked again, and Master will have to start all over from the beginning. Are you going to move?”
“No, Sir.”
“That’s my Best Little Girl”, I say, affectionately patting your other ass cheek.
Again I position myself at your entrance, and SLOWLY slide in just the head of my cock, then withdraw it. You moan in agonized frustration. I do it again and again and again - you swear you’re going to lose your mind - and then I suddenly (and still FAR to slowly to suit you) slide in my entire length. You damn near cum. “OH, GOD! He’s so thick! He’s hitting ALL the spots!”, you think. I slowly pull back, almost withdrawing completely.
“More, Sir…PLEASE! More?”
“Patience”.
“Uhhhhh…!”
I repeat the process, this time with 2 consecutive deep strokes after the maddening shallow ones. Then 3.
Then 4.
Eventually, it’s all DEEP, SLOW strokes.
I STILL haven’t allowed you to move.
You’re a MILLIMETER away from cumming, but YOU HAVE TO MOVE.
But you can’t; Master says no.
The helplessness, the frustration has you on the brink of insanity.
My thrusts speed up; you’re ON THE EDGE…”PLEASE, Master, I NEED to move! PLEASE!”
“You may.”
You begin to thrust back against me; it’s EXQUISITE.
“Cum for Master, Best Girl! Cum now!”
And the fire takes you, and you cry out your ecstasy. Your earlier orgasms were MASSIVE, but cumming around Master’s thrusting cock is a different level. It’s like your *entire being* is cumming; body, heart, mind, soul…every bit of you naked, helpless, controlled, succumbed to your Master, owned by him & wanting it with all your heart…
And it’s not stopping. When you exploded before, it was one & done. Now, ALL your helplessness, humiliation, exposure, vulnerability, submission, and desire are exploding in wave after wave after wave of almost unbearable pleasure & joy - you can’t STOP cumming.
Until finally, every inhibition, every shred of ego totally surrendered in submission to your Master’s will, you’re over.
Exhausted.
Spent.
Naked.
Helpless.
Exposed.
Humiliated.
Controlled.
Dominated.
Claimed.
Owned.
Exhilarated.
Overjoyed.
Protected.
Safe.
Loved.
As you cycle down, you hear me groan, as my fire takes me. You feel me twitching inside you, and you feel the hot jets of my cum inside your spent pussy, and your joy is complete, with Master’s male essence deep inside your petite body.
I release your bonds, for we both know they’re no longer needed. You’re forever totally naked for your Master, and have no desire to hide from him - your nakedness is his now by right, and you wouldn’t have it any other way.
Freed to move at last, you stretch out your arms to me for an embrace.
I gather you to my chest, rolling so your tiny, naked body is atop mine, your arms around my neck, mine around your waist, sharing passionate, yet unspeakably tender kisses until our shared exhaustion forces us to stop.
Spooned naked, you fall into a peaceful sleep, protected by your Master’s arms.

The beginning…
Drax6119

Re: Payback for a tease Part 3 posted 9/9

Post by Drax6119 »

EPILOGUE
Monday Morning, 9AM

You awaken to music - it’s vaguely familiar, and you THINK you might’ve heard it before; a lone piano, and a husky female contralto singing:

“Nobody does it better;
Makes me feel sad for the rest.
Nobody does it
Half as good as you;
Baby, you’re the best…”

“Oooh, how true is THAT?”, you think as you stretch luxuriantly, the microfiber sheets feeling wonderful on your still-naked skin. You’ve barely worn a stitch since Early Saturday morning, and you haven’t wanted to - good little slavegirls stay naked for Master, and besides, you learned quickly that your staying naked makes Master’s beautiful penis hard, and very pleasant things happen to naked slavegirls when Master gets hard…
You smile with a shiver of delight, thinking of the insanely erotic adventures we’ve gotten up to, most all of which ended with us fucking like bunnies…

-Saturday afternoon, when you gave Master a full-body massage that turned into an hour-long session of you adoring his penis with hands & mouth - it was exciting, watching him spurt when he came…and then he tied you with your legs apart & loved your pussy with his mouth for a good hour…

-That evening, when Master had you go down in the private elevator to accept a pizza delivery wearing only your red “fuck-me” heels, forbidding you to cover yourself in any way; “He got one hell of a tip!” Master said…

-Sunday’s naked car ride IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, with you tied & helpless like before. But we would stop, and Master would make you get out & pose for pictures in front of the famous tourist attractions (and boy, did that busload of Japanese tourists get an eyeful near Fisherman’s Wharf! You’re probably gonna be famous in Japan from now on!). You damn near came on the spot…

-Our excursion after that north of the Golden Gate; there are now some REALLY spectacular nudes of you outdoors with the Golden Gate Bridge & Pacific Ocean as backdrops, including one with your tits covered in Master’s cum…video with you masturbating on a secluded beach (while explaining in detail how you love being owned by Master - VERY hot) …the absolutely heavenly outdoor sex (on top of a grassy hill overlooking the Pacific - absolutely ANYONE could have seen us!

Whoo…you’re pretty worked up thinking about the weekend, and you think you’ll go see what Master’s doing…(Not that that’s going to help - just being around him tends to get your pussy flowing…) His dominance, combined with his warmth & tenderness, are a REALLY good mix. Despite your age difference, you just MIGHT be falling for him. There’s… something…really special about him. You never in a million years thought you would be this thoroughly attracted to an older man. (But, then again, you *also* never in a million years thought you could be completely emotionally and sexually enslaved to a man AT ALL, much less that you’d crave it like water in the desert, but here you are.)

So you pop on your heels - gotta be in uniform - and go looking, though it’s not hard. The smell of coffee & frying bacon give you an excellent clue.

You step into the kitchen, glowingly happy to see your Master.
“Good morning, Boo!”, I say.
You can’t believe your ears.
“Aren’t I ‘Best Girl’ anymore?”

“Aw, you’ll always be my best girl, Boo. It’s just that you only agreed that you’d be my slave until Monday morning, and it’s that now, so your dress is right there, washed & dried as I promised. You can get dressed if you like, and I’ll get you home whenever you want.”, I say with a sad smile.
“Mast..er, D..D..” You can’t bring yourself to say my name… You can barely think of me as anything other than Master or Sir. “What if…I didn’t want that anymore?”
I look at you, puzzled. “What are you saying?”
You walk up to me, kissing-close.
“What if I wanted to be your slave…longer?”
“Like, what? The week?”
“Longer.”
“2 weeks?!?”, I ask, not believing my luck.
“Longer.”
“A MONTH?!?”
Your breath quickens. You look down at the floor. Part of you can’t believe you’re saying this. Another can’t believe it took you THIS long.
“What if I agreed to be your Best Little Fucktoy Slave…u-until YOU say I’m not?”
“Boo…do you know what you’re offering?”
You raise your face to mine, and looking me squarely in the eye, you say: “Yes.”
“Why? Not that I’m complaining!”
“Because when I kissed you in the car, and then when you made me beg you to fuck me the other night, I meant every word I said. I WANT you to own me; to control me completely. I fucking love this feeling of being all powerless & vulnerable, all my choices taken away…and you proved that I can trust you to keep me safe & protected at my most vulnerable moments.”
You press your still-naked body to mine, your arms twining around my neck. “And maybe this will tell you what words can’t…”, as you pull me down for a deep, long kiss that promises ALL Boo can give, and more besides.
As we kiss, I pivot my body, scooping my petite little slave off her feet yet again. We break the kiss, and you say, smiling happiliy:
“Does Master accept?”
“Yeah, but I DO have to properly claim you again.”, I reply with a wolfish grin.
“All tied up & helpless like before?”
“It’s really the only proper way to do it.”
“Yay!” You whisper, your heart a song within you…

The End