ROA - Revenge of the Nerds (Chapters 1-7 All Chapters Released)

Humilatron

ROA - Revenge of the Nerds (Chapters 1-7 All Chapters Released)

Post by Humilatron »

My name is Edith Clearwater. I was sitting in the library, studying, minding my own business as usual when she approached me. It was the same thing as usual. She dragged me to the bathroom, drowned me in the toilet, and gave me a nasty hanging wedgie, leaving me as miserable as always. Her name is Chelsea Harrington. I was her favorite target since 6th grade. Unfortunately, she was given the better genes. She’s taller, and way more gifted than me in the looks department. She’s also not entirely stupid. She’s not my level of smart, but she manages to get by with As and Bs, the only As and Bs she’s ever seen considering her boobs and butt might as well fail the class. Her daddy is always paying for her so she never sees any consequences. That’s how she gets away with picking on us without any remorse.

Once I finally got myself down, I slumped my way home. All I wanted to do was curl up in a ball, and read my comics. This time, I decided to start rereading one of my favorite comic book series, Blackest Night. For those who may not be into the DC comics, Blackest Night is one of the best comic book series of all time. It focuses on the various Lantern Corps while still integrating the Justice League. Most people are familiar with the green lanterns. They represent willpower, but there are actually multiple lantern corps which represent different aspects of life and emotions. Yellow is fear. Orange is greed. Red is anger. Blue is hope. Violet or Sapphire is Love, Indigo is compassion. And then you have the Black and White lanterns who represent death and life respectively. When reading comics like this, I always pretend that I was chosen by the green lantern ring. If I just had a ring, it would make my life so much easier. I could will Chelsea to do my bidding. She would never bully me ever again.

“Edith…” I heard a voice call my name.

“Mom? Is that you?” I asked.

“Come downstairs,” the voice said.

I shrugged. It was a bit early for my mom to be home. She often worked late. But I went downstairs. I was confused to see that the house was empty. No one was there. I rubbed my face. I must have been hearing things. “Edith… I’m over here…”

I turned towards the voice and almost screamed. There was a ring floating. A purple floating ring. “I don’t understand…” I said. “Are you… talking to me?”

“Why yes, darling, of course I am. Who else would I be talking to?” the ring said. “I have chosen you to be my Ringbearer.”

“But you’re… purple… does that mean you represent love?” I asked, a bit disappointed it wasn’t green.

“Love? No. Haha. I don’t represent love,” the purple ring said. “I have the power to rewind or revert.”

“No thank you, I don’t want to mess with time,” I said. “I’ve seen all those movies about time travel.”

“But my dear, do you understand the power that I possess? True, I can go back in time, but I can do many other things. I can rewind people too. I can regress grown adults into babies, I can even simply revert body parts. It would be as if they never went through puberty. And the best part? The only person who will ever know or remember the alternate timelines… is you,” the ring said. “The things you could do with me. Is completely up to you. You just have to have the… willpower to do it.”

My eyes widened. “And there are no consequences?”

“Well… there aren’t no consequences, but… if something happens that you don’t like… you can just revert things back to way they were,” the ring said. “Before the changes.”

I smiled. “Alright, ring, I accept your powers and offers. Now is there anything that I should know before I start? Any rules?”

The ring said. “Nope, definitely not. Just put me on and I will do the rest.”

I nodded. “Okay, then. Let’s do it.”

I put the ring on, and I immediately got to work. Tomorrow was going to be an amazing day.
Last edited by Humilatron on Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Humilatron

ROA - Revenge of the Nerds Chapter 2

Post by Humilatron »

It worked. Everything that I planned to do and more worked. What did I do? Well… I went back in time, and I told myself everything that I needed to know. I gave myself the confidence, so that when I woke up in the morning, I was gorgeous. My hair was down to my waist, my boobs were a healthy C curve. My butt a perfect round ass. I was gorgeous. I sang as I skipped my way down the stairs to see my mom kissing my dad. Something I hadn’t seen in a long time. “Hi, mom. Hi, dad.”

I told my past self to make sure that mom didn’t accept the job and to convince my dad not to cheat on her. Clearly it worked because they were still happily married, and my mom didn’t look nearly as tired. The true moment of truth though, was when I went to school. When Chelsea Harrington approached me, I had to laugh. “Oh my gosh, little Chelsea. Still haven’t gone through puberty?”

Chelsea went from having the biggest boobs in school to having tiny little mounds that were barely qualified to be an AA cup. She was also several inches shorter. I towered over her even without my heels. Chelsea whimpered as she looked down at the ground. “Edith please… please don’t pick on me today. I don’t want to… not today.”

I rolled my eyes and tugged her pants to the ground. The whole hallway burst out laughing at the sight. She was wearing unicorn covered training pants. “AW. Are you still trying to get potty trained?” I laughed. “Try not to wet your pants again, little Chelsea. You’re supposed to be an adult now.”

Chelsea swelled up with tears as she ran away crying, trying to pull her pants back up. “Psst. You can make this so much better…” the ring said. “You can change those training pants into… diapers…”

“Oh… I don’t want… this is fine as is,” I said. “I don’t want to take things too far.”

“That wasn’t a suggestion,” the ring said.

Suddenly Chelsea stopped in her tracks as her training pants turned into a bulky fluffy pink diaper. Everyone was pointing and laughing at her. “I’ll get you, Edith Clearwater!” Chelsea yelled as she turned to me, her face burning red. “I’ll make you regret the day you were born!”

I gulped. “Sorry, Chelsea. I guess I forgot you were still in diapers,” I said.

Chelsea glared at me before stomping off.

I immediately headed for the bathroom. “What did you do? What the heck was that? All I wanted to do was make Chelsea embarrassed. Now she’s angry at me.”

“Darling, you seem to be mistaken on who has the power here. And… oh… now that… that is interesting,” the ring said.

“What? What is interesting?” I asked.

“Well… it seems that you’re no longer eligible to have the ring,” the ring said. “Say… did you… did you just make it so that you had sex with Chelsea’s boyfriend?”

“Yeah… of course I did…” I said. “But you said there were no rules.”

“I guess I forgot about one…” the ring said. “Welp. I’m off to find someone else. Good luck with Chelsea.”

“Wait… what happens now?” I asked.

“Now, I choose someone else,”the ring said.

“Wait, you’re not going to choose Chelsea, are you?” I said.

“What? Of course not,” the ring said. “Anyways, I’m off to find myself someone else... ooh maybe a queen."

And with that, the ring was gone. And I was stuck with a very angry Chelsea.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Executionus

Re: ROA - Revenge of the Nerds

Post by Executionus »

I love that the Revert Ring chose to present itself like a Lantern Ring to a comic's fan. I was wondering if anyone would go that route. I definitely see the Raiment of Asmodeus rings as operating similar to power rings in many ways.

Interesting take with this story though, as it was odd that Revert didn't tell Chelsea the virginity rule ahead of time. It didn't really get any sexual energy out of her as host at all since most of her usage was purely platonic personal gain. I'm wondering if it was just using her and setting her up for the actual host choice to play with later.
Humilatron

ROA - Revenge of the Nerds Chapter 3

Post by Humilatron »

I was paranoid all day. I was thinking that Chelsea would ambush me any second. I was vehemently scared that she would find an opportunity to seek revenge, but she didn’t. And I was surprised by that. I was disappointed that my ring was gone. I was just getting the hang of using it too. Tomorrow was the big football game. For the first time, I was excited to go with my newfound popularity. No one was bullying me.

When I woke up, I felt a bit weird. “Ugh… what happened yesterday…” I groaned.

I was struggling to remember everything that had happened. I tried to take a shower to clear my mind. I looked down. And my eyes widened. My boobs were back to being non-existent. My small little mounds, my bald pussy, all of it was back to normal. “Was it all… was it all a dream?” I groaned.

I shrugged my shoulders thinking that the possibility of it all being a dream was definitely probable, but… then why did I still think that I was popular? I exited the shower and sighed. I went to my dresser and opened it. I almost screamed as my drawers were completely empty. My clothes, my underwear, everything was gone! I ran downstairs. “Mom? Dad? Where are my clothes?” I asked as I came running down the stairs, only they weren’t there.

A girl was sitting on a stool at the counter. “Oh, hey, little Edith,” she said. “I was wondering when you’d wake up.”

She turned around and my eyes widened. “Chelsea?!” I cried as I immediately moved to cover my body.

“Yes… I have so much to tell you…” Chelsea said. “It’s actually kind of funny.”

My mind darted back and forth, but then I saw Chelsea wearing something on her finger… a ring… it was like the one I had but it was cyan instead of purple. “W-what…”

“Oh… so you do know what this is,” Chelsea said as she waved the ring in my face. “Good. I guess that explains a lot of what I’ve experienced. You see… a couple days ago… I woke up feeling rather funny. It was as if my whole life changed. I could’ve sworn I was popular, but then I wasn’t. Everything about my life, seemed to… change…”

I tilted my head. “But you couldn’t have known…”

“It’s just my luck that a few days ago, this little ring, came to me,” Chelsea said. “Do you know what this does?”

I shook my head. “I assume it reverts time,” I said.

Chelsea grinned. “Nope. It changes your memory,” she said.

“But that wouldn’t explain where my boobs went,” I said.

“But… what if… you THOUGHT your dreams came true,” Chelsea said. “What if the whole time you thought you enacted a perfect revenge scheme… you only ended up messing with yourself? Time is a very funny thing…”

“But I really did get the Revert ring!” I yelled. “How on Earth do you even have that one?”

“Edith… I thought you were smart…” Chelsea said. “You did revert time. You did all of that. But what happens when you tamper with time? Things change. This time. I received a ring. A memory ring. Before you could receive the revert ring. So I simply made you forget about the revert ring, until now. I created a paradox. A paradox where you never received the ring in the first place, and I kept my memory ring.”

“You can’t do that!” I cried. “You…”

“I don’t care what you think is possible,” Chelsea said. “Because… you won’t even remember this conversation. I’ll see you around, Edith. Oh… and before I forget… you don’t have any clothes. I’m sure by the time I leave… you’ll suddenly remember why.”

Chelsea got up from her seat and walked away.

“Why was Chelsea here?” I said out loud, confused.

I shook my head. I couldn’t remember. “Mom? Dad?” I called out. “Are you home?”

“Edith, go get ready for school. You don’t want to miss the bus,” my mom called out.

“Wait… I’m not wearing any clothes?” I said.

“Of course not, we donated all of your clothes,” my mom said. “You’re participating in the Naked in School program this year. So we don’t need it.”

“WHAT?!” I cried. “No… I can’t go… I can’t go to school like… this?!”

My mom rolled her eyes. “This was your idea, now go.”

I shook my head. But I did remember signing the papers for the NIS program. In fact, I remembered eagerly doing so. And this was my first day. My first day participating in the NIS program. I sighed as I left the house, wearing only my backpack as I headed for school.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

ROA - Revenge of the Nerds Chapter 4

Post by Humilatron »

My name is Chelsea Harrington, and I’ll be taking over this story now. I won’t even begin to explain how I ended up with the memory ring. I’m not even quite sure myself. I guess when Edith was tampering with time, she never anticipated someone receiving a ring other than herself. When I received mine, it explained everything.

“There’s another ring in our vicinity,” the ring said. “Do what I tell you, and I’ll make sure it goes away.”

So I did. No matter how embarrassed I felt, no matter how humiliating it was to be seen at school in a diaper, I trusted that the ring would do everything in its power to be the only one with the power. And it worked. It worked gloriously. The ring told me a lot of things. It told me about the rule of chastity, so I made sure to reject my boyfriend. Edith is pathetic and predictable. I’m surprised she was ever chosen by a ring. She’s too stupid to even see the true power of what these rings can do.

After the memory ring explained more to me about how things worked, my only explanation is perhaps the revert ring knew about the memory ring the same way the memory ring knew about the revert ring. Perhaps the revert ring only used Edith to help the memory ring get what it wanted. Perhaps they struck a deal. Something like, if you help me humiliate this girl, I’ll make sure your next target is someone special. Either way, it was done.

“The look on Edith’s face was hilarious,” I said. “We need to do more. Way more.”

“I agree,” the ring said. “What if we toy with her memory more… we need to make sure she doesn’t just attend school naked, we need to make sure that she’s embarrassed by it… oh the pleasure and fun we can have if she feels humiliated.”

“Oh… we could give her a distant memory of some revenge plot gone wrong…I’m just concerned that if she remembers about the rings… she’ll know how to stop me,” I said.

"Oh… don’t worry about that,” the ring said. “I’ll never let that happen. And besides… the revert ring and I had an agreement. She’s too busy messing with the royal family as I speak… oops, shouldn’t say that. But… something about Meghan Markle and revenge on the queen. The royal family bores me to be honest, but… that’s neither here nor there. So, it doesn’t even matter if she remembers the rings, in fact, it might be better if she DOES know about the rings. Especially when she KNOWS she’s too helpless to do anything about it. I mean, it’s not like she can just tell someone about us. She’d sound crazy.”

I grinned. “Mem, honey, we’re going to be best friends. Now, it’s time for me to go to school. Let’s make sure that Edith… is absolutely humiliated,” I said.

“HAHAHAHAHA,” the ring laughed. “I’m so glad I picked you, Chels. This is going to be… fun.”

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

ROA - Revenge of the Nerds Chapter 5

Post by Humilatron »

Edith’s POV

I arrived at school absolutely miserable. I couldn’t believe I was going to school naked. No longer did I have the big beautiful breasts or the perfect round ass. Instead, all I had were two tiny mounds and a bald pussy. I wanted to cry. No one seemed to bother me on the bus, but when I deboarded, there were so many people waiting for me. I gasped as I saw the amount of people pointing and whispering. “Look, Edith’s naked. Oh my God. What happened to her boobs? She looks like a 5 year old.”

Oh God, they still thought I was the popular girl. That made it even worse. Before the ring, I could just blend in the background, but now, everyone was looking at me. Then I heard a cackle as I entered the hall. I looked up to see Chelsea pointing and laughing. “Aw look at poor little Edith,” Chelsea said. “I wish I could feel sorry for you, but I really don’t.”

I whimpered. “Chelsea, please. Please don’t do this,” I cried.

I clutched my privates as if it would help. “You poor little girl,” Chelsea grinned. “Just wait… we’re only beginning.”

“Huh? How can this get worse?” I asked.

“Just wait…” Chelsea said.

She turned away. I saw the ring glow for a moment but then… I shook my head. I looked down and gasped. “EEEK!” I was naked at school! Naked! Oh God! Why was I naked?!

“EDITH CLEARWATER! Get over here now!” I heard a male voice booming down the hall.

All eyes were on me as I squeaked, recognizing the principal’s voice.

“S-sir, please!” I cried.

“Why on Earth are you naked?!” The principal asked.

I whimpered. “I don’t know… please… I’m sorry…”

“I should call your parents,” the principal said.

“NO!” I cried. “Please. Don’t. Don’t call them. My mom… she’ll…”

I had a recent memory of my mom spanking my bare bottom. Making it turn red. I was forced in the corner after. It was horrible. “I don’t care. This behavior is inexcusable,” the principal said.

I sobbed as he picked up the phone. “Hello?” I heard my mom on the other end.

“Abigail, I’m afraid I have to talk to you about Edith… she came to school naked… yes, naked… I don’t know why… oh… oh my… I see… well I’ll have it arranged immediately… yes the auditorium… I’ll gather the students now…”

I watched as the principal hit the button to the intercom. “All students please report to the auditorium immediately. Teachers and staff please make sure all students go to the auditorium. We will be having a special assembly.”

“No, please,” I cried. “Please, I beg you.”

“Get up now. Your mom gave me specific instructions. She wants you on stage and ready for her arrival. So let’s go.”

I sobbed and sobbed as I was lead to the stage entrance of the auditorium. I was pulled on stage and I saw Chelsea waiting for me, grinning as she stood on stage.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for gathering today,” Chelsea said. For the first time in school history, we had a student come to school completely naked. That student is none other than Edith Clearwater. Edith wants to be remembered by all of you. And you shall remember her fondly. In a few moments her mother is going to come walking through those doors. And give her a bare bottom spanking in front of all of you. You will remember Edith Clearwater. And you will never let her forget this day.”

With that, the doors opened. I stood petrified. My mom was there. The seats were filled with students and staff all looking at me. My mom didn’t even say anything. She pulled me over her lap as she sat down on a stool already set up for her and pulled me over her lap. My bare butt faced the crowd. All plump, my cheeks spread.

It was just then as I was over my mom’s lap, I remembered everything. I remembered the rings. I remembered Chelsea and everything she did to me. And I knew… I knew I was completely helpless. It didn’t matter what I remembered.

“Mommy!” I cried as she began spanking me.

I remembered my mom bringing me over her lap. I remembered her scolding me. All of it burned into my brain. It wasn’t true. My mom had never spanked me. But that’s not what everyone remembered. And it didn’t erase the fact that she was spanking me now.

“Mommy!” I cried. “Please stop! Please!”

My bottom stung. “You’re a naughty girl!” My mom yelled.

Through my tears I saw Chelsea grinning. I looked behind me to see the crowd, the crowd was all watching me. Watching me getting spanked. Naked! By my mom! Crying like a baby! And then I felt something odd. As my mom was spanking me. I remembered the moment… the moment I had sex with Chelsea’s boyfriend. I remembered it vividly. The way his cock went into my tight pussy. The way he fingered me. Caressed my perfectly round breasts. It was impossible. I moaned. Suddenly I was brought back to reality with my mom’s thundering arm. Did I just… while being spanked… in front of the whole school… I moaned again. “No…”

I tried to not think about it. I felt my hips thrusting, rubbing against my mom’s thigh. I was desperate. “EDITH! How dare you! You filthy child! You’re supposed to be an adult. I can’t believe you’re doing that during your spanking.”

I whimpered, desperately wanting to stop, but I couldn’t. It only became more intense. And then… in front of the whole school. While being spanked. I came. My mom stopped spanking me. I laid across my mom’s lap. Utterly humiliated. Utterly embarrassed. I expected to be punished, but suddenly, everyone began standing up. They all walked out. All of them except Chelsea.

I laid helpless. The stage was empty except for Chelsea. “How naughty. Very naughty, Edith,” Chelsea said. “You did that. During your spanking. In front of everyone.”

I cried. “Please… Chelsea… I’m sorry… I’ll do whatever you want, just please…”

Chelsea smiled as she gently pulled my legs apart. “What do you want, Edith? You’re dripping wet…”

“It’s your fault…” I cried. “I can’t stop thinking about…”

“About what?” Chelsea asked. “What’s my fault? The fact that you did something so dirty in front of the whole school? The fact that your mom spanked you? The fact that you are dripping wet as we speak? What’s my fault, Edith?”

I whimpered. I felt a cold finger touch my moist pussy lips, gently stroking me. My legs willfully spread apart, my back on the stage. “Please…”

“Did you know that these rings, feed on sexual energy?” Chelsea said.

I looked at Chelsea. “Huh?”

“It’s such a fascinating idea. To be powered by sex. You’re a nerd, Edith. How would you explain it?” Chelsea asked.

I couldn’t lift my head as Chelsea continued toying with me, rubbing against my clit. “Each ring… must be correlated to something… that enables them to gain sexual energy,” I mumbled. “But I don’t understand… why my ring didn’t tell me any of that… why… why did it… let me fail?”

Chelsea smirked. “Perhaps it never really wanted to pick you in the first place. But here’s what’s interesting. Sexual energy can come from anyone. You, me, the crowd. It doesn’t matter. What if the reason the revert ring failed you is simply because… it knew it could get the most out of you, by letting me take over.”

“But… but it would have still be around here,” I said. “To feed off of my sexual energy. It would need to be nearby…”

My eyes widened. “I never had sex with your boyfriend. I never… I never lost its true power,” I shut my eyes. “In lustful days, in purist nights, no bully shall escape my sight! Let those who worship a bully’s might beware my power! REVERTS LIGHT!”

I opened my eyes and my eyes widened. On my finger was the purple ring. “Took ya long enough, toots. Now… let’s try this again…”

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Sad Ken

Re: ROA - Revenge of the Nerds

Post by Sad Ken »

RINGFIGHT!
Fantastic 4

Re: ROA - Revenge of the Nerds Chapter 4

Post by Fantastic 4 »

Humilatron wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:39 pm “I’ll never let that happen. And besides… the revert ring and I had an agreement. She’s too busy messing with the royal family as I speak… oops, shouldn’t say that. But… something about Meghan Markle and revenge on the queen.

Oof this did not age well. Sounds like revert killed Queen Lizzie
Humilatron

ROA - Revenge of the Nerds Chapter 6

Post by Humilatron »

“You said that it was impossible!” Chelsea shouted.

What was interesting was that I could hear the ring. I couldn’t explain why, I just could.

“Well, shit. I guess it’s not impossible. Who would have thought?” the memory ring said.

My eyes narrowed. Enough was enough. Chelsea wanted to destroy me. She wanted to tear me apart. And now, it was my turn. I held the ring up to Chelsea menacingly in a fist. “Chelsea, it’s over,” I said as I slowly rotated my fist as my thoughts focused on one key factor. “I will destroy you.”

Chelsea’s eyes widened. “Not if I do it first.”

Chelsea pointed her own fist at me. I could have easily made it so that Chelsea never even had her ring, but I figured if I did that, it wouldn’t have been nearly as fun. So instead, I undid the events that had just occurred, the spanking, everything. If the events never happened then Chelsea wouldn’t remember that I had my ring again. I decided we would go back to the morning. The morning where Chelsea and I were both alone. She was seated on the stool and I was standing there too. This time though, I had the power.

“Good morning, Chelsea,” I said as I came down the stairs, this time I was dressed in an all purple jumpsuit.

Chelsea looked startled, not expecting me to be dressed let alone know that she was even there. Then I smiled as I saw Chelsea was wearing a cyan shirt. I hadn’t noticed before most likely because she had been toying with my mind from the very beginning. “I’ll see you at school,” I said. “Meet me out front. Don’t be late.”

I walked out before she could say another word. I then walked to school not bothering with the bus. I didn’t need it. Not when I could finally bend time again. When I arrived at school, I walked into the office and pulled out a special form. “The Naked in School program,” I said. “Let’s see how Chelsea Harrington likes to be a part of it. But this time it’s going to be legitimate.”

I wrote Chelsea’s name and other details and forged her signature. I then made sure to put it on the secretary’s desk. I also made sure that it was already in the database.

When I exited the building once more, Chelsea was there. “About time you showed up,” I said. “You really thought you were the one in control. But the joke is I never needed the ring in the first place. I just needed a reason to take you down. And now. I have it.”

I pointed the ring at her. Chelsea scoffed at first but then slowly looked down. I smirked as Chelsea’s clothes were no more than threads. She was standing in front of the school in Blue’s Clue’s underwear and a training bra because of course I not only reverted her clothes to their threads, but I also reverted Chelsea’s body and clothes. They were what she was wearing in 6th grade.

Chelsea gasped as she tried to hide her underwear and cried out. “Mem, help me! You’re supposed to help me!”

“Sorry, Chels, but… I really want to see where Edith goes with this,” the memory ring responded. “Fuck… I feel the great sexual urges coming from her body. I need more of it…”

I smiled. Her own ring was turning against her. It couldn’t resist what I was setting up for Chelsea. And yeah… I was a bit turned on by witnessing Chelsea’s humiliation unfold.

I slowly reverted Chelsea’s underwear to threads as they fell apart. Everyone was watching in awe too, likely coming up with a reasonable explanation as to the changes that were happening. To them it was just a wardrobe malfunction or something. Either way, they were all pointing and laughing. I finally reverted her training bra, as her little tiny nipples came into view. Apparently in 6th grade, Chelsea was a bit of a late bloomer. Her breasts were almost flat. On an 18 year old body, it was quite embarrassing to look at. And Chelsea knew that as she screamed. “NO!”

Everyone was pointing and laughing. Some girls were adjusting their own skirts and crotches, trying not to be caught rubbing themselves. Some of the guys sported erections seeing Chelsea Harrington completely naked.

“Excuse me, Ms Harrington, but you’re not allowed to cover your body,” a female teacher, Mrs Greenwich said. “Get those arms down at once.”

“Excuse me?!” Chelsea cried. “Who do you think you are? I’m not putting my arms down!”

Mrs Greenwich rolled her eyes. “It’s part of the program rules. You can’t cover your body. So get your arms down now.”

Chelsea’s eyes darted to me. “YOU!” Chelsea yelled. “It’s your fault!”

I smiled and said. “Sorry, Chels, I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Mrs Greenwich grabbed Chelsea by the ear. “That’s it, young lady. I’ve had it with you.”

Mrs Greenwich dragged Chelsea over her knee in front of everyone and began spanking her on the spot. I bit my lip suppressing a moan as Chelsea kicked her legs like a child as she begged for Mrs Greenwich to stop. She soon reduced to tears.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Executionus

Re: ROA - Revenge of the Nerds (Chapters 1-6)

Post by Executionus »

I love how in your story the rings constantly fail to help their Ringbearers when it would be easy for them both to do so. The humans are really just toys to them and nothing more and both rings are playing both sides.