The Pumpkin Queen

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
FenixENF

The Pumpkin Queen

Post by FenixENF »

Jackie had finished putting the candy bowl away and turned off her porch light.
Although the night was still young she had run out of candy, and did not wish to be disturbed while she watched horror movies.

With her parents away at some Halloween party Jackie had the house to herself on this the spookiest of nights.

Not one to dress up anymore, Jackie wore only the vaguest attempt at a costume, a orange knee length dress and a tiara.
She was "The Pumpkin Queen!" or at least that's what she told her parents, who required her dress up and hand out candy if she was to be left home alone.

Her costume may have not had much thought put into it, but Jackie had one of those bodies which people say "Could pull off a potato sack", so the young girl clearly looked stunning.

Jackie jumped onto the couch causing her dress to float up and for a second reveal her matching orange panties, She then nestled in and turned the TV to the classic horror channel.

Not 5 minuets had passed when the door bell rang! causing the teen girl to jump in her seat.
"No way, I made it clear! NO MORE CANDY!!" she shouted.

The doorbell rang again this time more aggressively, this caused Jackie's skin to go cold and some of her courage to drop.
"N-no CANDY!" she screamed again this time with hesitation in her voice.

The doorbell rang a third time! echoing throughout the house, causing Jackie to get up and cowardly walk to the darkened entrance.

A sigh of relief, no one could be seen through the windows or peep hole. Clearly just some kids playing "Ding-Dong Ditch"

Jackie turned around and began walking back to the couch when...DING DONG!...once again, the nervous girl felt a shiver run down her spine.

"ENOUGH!" she yelled! regaining some courage.

Marching to the door she swung it wide open to be greeted by the cool night air and nothing more...

Jackie feeling brave again took three steps onto her porch, to the edge where the awning ended and the steps began.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

From behind Jackie felt something or someone lift her hands and cross them up and over her head.
This was quickly followed by her wrist being bound by some sort of itchy rope!

Not more than 2 seconds later Jackie felt the rope pull up! violently bringing her to her toes.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Laughter echoed around her but in her panic Jackie could only see dark shapes running around the shadowy porch.

"PLEASE STOP!" the beautiful teen screamed.

But what happened next would frighten poor Jackie to her core.

"Trick or Treat" was whispered into her ear lobe, and Jackie's blood ran cold.

The hem of her dress was lifted to join her bound hands above her head, exposing Jackie's body below her armpits to the neighborhood.

Those same orange panties from before where the only clothes under her dress,
for you see Jackie felt no need to wear a bra, since her natural teen titties had zero droop even though they measured in at a whopping D-Cup.

Jackie was pale under normal circumstances, but now frightened
and with her large pink nipples growing harder by the second!
her goosebump covered, hourglass figure looked made of porcelain.

"Help" the exposed teen yelled, trying to balance on her toes, her vision obscured by the somewhat transparent orange fabric of her flipped dress.

The next thing Jackie heard was the rattling of paint cans, unmistakable they rattled in front of her but she could only make out shadows.

SHHHHHHH SHHHHHH SHHHHH

Spray hit the front of the overturned dress, black but non-toxic paint made triangular shapes darkening the inside of Jackie's cloth prison.

Jackie struggled and shook side to side causing her massive breast to sway and bounce, but she could not break free from her bondage.

The last words Jackie heard from the shadowy figures were "Long live the Pumpkin Queen"
And with that Jackie's panties got pulled down and off her bare feet exposing her bald goosebump covered pussy.

What a sight, a gorgeous teen with large breast, a bald kitty, and perky bottom hung by her hands exposed to the entire dark street.
Her orange dress formed a Pumpkin above her, eyes and mouth painted on cartoonishly.
and her panties served as a crown a-top the decor binding her dress, hands, and rope even more securely.

Her screams attracted on-lookers who strained to see Jackie's wiggling nude body on the darkened porch, that is until the porch lights came on!
And Jackie might as well been on a stage, seen by all the teens, parents, and kids of her neighborhood.

Laughter surrounded the mortified teen, comments about her tush, her pussy and most of all her enormous breast resonated from the crowds.
15 long minutes Jackie hung, her taught body jiggling from her desperate movements.

Until she saw blue and red cop lights through the dress, the crowds split and much like a crime scene, what the police saw made their jaws drop.

The Cops stared in awe from the comedicly drawn pumpkin fashioned from her dress and the nude beauty beneath it.
To her hands bound high above her head, her flat tummy stretched in this mortifying position, legs held tight together to protect her modesty, but nothing to protect her stunning boobs.

The first officer on the scene turned to the radio mounted on his shoulder and said "Hey boys your gonna wanna see this"

A single tear dropped from Jackie's right eye, all the lights, voices and commotion seem distant behind the orange dress...
but she was all too aware of what the view was from the other side of the fabric.

She can't explain it but she can feel the stares on her nude young body.

A chant from the crowd erupted!
"PUMPKIN QUEEN!"
"PUMPKIN QUEEN!"
"PUMPKIN QUEEN!"

Jackie fainted from the ordeal, her orange tinted vision faded to black.

-----------------------------------------------THE END------------------------------------------------------------

EPILOGUE:
Jackie woke up in a hospital bed treated for exhaustion, she saw her parents on their phones yelling at to whomever was on the other line.

On the nightstand next to the hospital bed laid Nov. 1st's newspaper with Jackie's voluptuous body on the cover!
Obscured by two thin black bars, one over her massive breast unable to hide the entirety of her large areolas
and one placed over her pussy with a hint of her vertical slit peeking above it.

And for the first time she saw it...the makeshift Pumpkin made of her dress a-top her nude frame.

The TV hanging from the corner of the room caught Jackie's attention next,
The local NEWS ran story after story about the event, with poorly censored social media videos used to show the teen girl from every angle.
Jackie was beyond humiliated.
Morgan13

Re: The Pumpkin Queen

Post by Morgan13 »

Cool and very, very creepy, I enjoyed it very much :)
:D Smile all the time :D

The Berry Flavour of Life - the multi-part story by yours truly, I hope it'll grow and grow :)
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

A very enjoyable story!
I'd like to have heard more about her tormentors though; for example was it a boy or girl who whispered "Trick or treat"?
Mike
Mariax

Post by Mariax »

Really fun, short story. I wish it was longer as it ended right I was really getting into the fantasy... But sometimes short and sweet is best. I especially love the ending with the poorly done censorship job

If this is your very first story, great job. I hope to read more from you!
FenixENF

Post by FenixENF »

Morgan13 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:50 am Cool and very, very creepy, I enjoyed it very much :)
Thank you! Yes! I was going for a little creepy πŸ™ˆπŸ˜ˆ
mikewozere wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:14 am A very enjoyable story!
I'd like to have heard more about her tormentors though; for example was it a boy or girl who whispered "Trick or treat"?
Thank you πŸ€—, when I started the story I wasn't sure if the tormentors would be playful spirits or cruel pranksters. I ended up leaving it to the readers imagination. If Jakie doesn't know, we don't either πŸ˜…
Mariax wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:39 pm Really fun, short story. I wish it was longer as it ended right I was really getting into the fantasy... But sometimes short and sweet is best. I especially love the ending with the poorly done censorship job

If this is your very first story, great job. I hope to read more from you!
Thank you so much!
It's my first story in over a year and a half!! I felt rusty writing it πŸ˜…βœοΈ I also think that contributed to the brevity....but I'm very happy with the positive feed back! Im looking forward to writing more!
tomjohn49

Post by tomjohn49 »

this was great but needed some trick or treaters she knew to come by
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Too many in the modern era have forgotten the rules. The treat is a bribe to the spirits in order to avoid their terrible tricks. If a spirit comes to your door on Halloween, you give them their damn candy! I'm sure she'll remember that from now on.

Great story. The funny thing is that I initially thought from the title that it might have been a repost of the much-older Pumpkin Queen story from the older boards by SDS lol. It's interesting how the two stories are wildly different yet oddly similar.
Acengod

Post by Acengod »

This was such a fun, short story. Hope to see more stories from you