Center of Attention

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
josh

Center of Attention

Post by josh »

Finally found some inspiration to write again! I'll hopefully be a little more consistent on this site but I also don't want to become too repetitive since most of my fantasies revolve around the same things happening at the pool :lol:

Center of Attention

Sophia was in the San Grants High School locker room, preparing for her gym swim class. Sophia opened up her locker and dropped her backpack in it before grabbing her swimsuit and entering one of the open stalls. Sophia was a short but fairly fit girl. She had short brown hair and good breasts that fit her frame. She pulled off her shorts and shirt, took off her bra and finally slid her panties off. Sophia grabbed her purple and black one piece. As she was changing she heard the cries of a girl outside.

“Let me go! Just let me get changed!” Sienna pleaded. Sophia peered through the hole in the stall door. Sienna was hung in midair by her panties, held up by Kait. Kait was a tall fit girl and a huge bully. She had nice brown hair that she tied up for the class and a tight ass that she loved to show off in her bright pink one piece. Kait had average breasts but her ass more than made up for it. With a laugh, Kait finally tossed Sienna to the ground and laughed as she walked out to the pool deck.

Sophia quickly pulled up her swimsuit and headed out to the pool deck. After a quick attendance check the teacher let them freely swim in the pool for the period. Sophia simply waited to talk to her friend Amelia. Amelia was the teacher's assistant, so she never got in the pool or changed. That also meant she had to finish some chores for the teacher before she had free time to talk to Sophia.

Maybe ten minutes after the period started, Sophia simply sat on the edge of the pool deck with her legs dipped into the water of the deep end. Sophia was watching as people leapt and dived off the diving board. Sophia’s eyes caught a girl in her class, Addy, walking to the edge of the high dive. Addy was a slim girl in a black one piece. Addy reached the edge of the platform and was preparing to jump when Kait appeared behind her.

Kait pulled the straps to the sides of Addy’s swimsuit and quickly pulled the swimsuit to her ankles before pushing Addy over, keeping a firm grip on the suit. Addy flew into the water below in an awkward dive, naked. The now red-faced Addy shamefully swam over to the main pool to try and hide her nudity. Kait simply laughed and grabbed the swimsuit, leaping into the water.

“Hey!” Amelia suddenly appeared behind Sophia. Amelia was dressed in a red shirt and black shorts.
“Oh, hey Amelia!”
“What’ve you been up to?”
“Just watching the diving boards, did you see what Kait just did?”
“No, I missed it.”
“Kait is such a bitch… I mean look at her right now!”

Kait was hanging out with a group of boys, spinning Addy’s swimsuit around and keeping it just out of the reach of the humiliated girl. Amelia tried to walk over and reprimand Kait but Kait simply splashed her, soaking Amelia in her only clothes. Amelia walked back over to Sophia.
“Are you okay?” Sophia asked.
“Yeah, I’m fine.”
“What is Kait’s problem anyways?”
“She just loves to have all the boys' attention,” Amelia replied.
“Oh really?” Sophia asked with a mischievous grin.

Sophia stood up and dove into the main pool. The girl, who was on the swim team, quickly glided under the water until she reached Kait. Coming almost face to cheek with Kait’s tight butt, Sophia acted fast. She started by pulling Kait’s straps off her shoulders. This immediately caught the attention of Kait who noticed the shape underwater and began struggling, trying to kick her off. This distraction gave Addy the opportunity to snatch her suit back, putting it back on and hopping out of the water to the safety of the pool deck.

Despite Kait’s struggles, the underwater kicks simply weren’t powerful enough to get rid of Sophia. Sophia tugged on Kait’s swimsuit, and she tugged HARD.

Tug. The suit slid past Kait’s breasts. Tug. The suit slid down past her belly button and off her arms completely. Tug. The suit was now down past her thighs, exposing Kait’s clean shaven slit. Tug. The final tug sent the swimsuit flying off Kait’s legs.

Sophia quickly swam right back to where Amelia was standing.
“What’d you do?” Amelia asked.
“Well, I thought she liked all the boys' attention?” Sophia replied with a chuckle. Sophia pulled the bright pink swimsuit out of the water and let it drop on the pool deck. Amelia let out a big laugh.
“Nice one!”

The girls both looked over at Kait, who leapt out of the pool, her bare ass out of the open.
“Skinny dipper!” a few of the annoyed girls yelled with a laugh. Kait ran on the deck covering her privates as best as she could. The embarrassed and red-faced girl turned around to see the boys simply laughing at her. Kait continued her nude sprint. Cheers and whistles could be heard, as well as a series of “oohs” “aahs” and “wows” of approval at a naked girl running around the pool. As Kait ran past her, Sophia stuck out her leg, sending Kait flying into the air. Kait landed on her ass and slid across the pool deck with her breasts and slit out in the open now, Kait still recovering from the fall. A series of laughs could be heard. Having passed the locker room, Kait had to get up and run back, letting an additional group of kids see her bare uncovered ass.

“She’s never gonna live that one down, huh?” Amelia asked.
“No way!”
Check out my Story Archive!