The Housekeeper, Chapter Nineteen

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Guru

Re: The Housekeeper

Post by Guru »

VanessaEvans wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:01 am Authors on this board and many others do not get paid for writing their stories. They do not seek fame or fortune, they write and publish because they want to. Most of them have jobs and families that take up most of their lives and can only write when they have spare time so stories can often take weeks or months or years to complete.

Remember, no one is forcing anyone to read any stories and readers should be grateful for what does get published and not complain.
Totally agreed....
Please let's leave this argument and Let Lady Lucia contribute to this site freely as he/she usually does.
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter Eight

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

CHAPTER EIGHT

Hannah

Of course, I didn’t expect Jessica to simply roll over and willingly expose herself without putting up a fight. As delightful as that would be, I was well aware that this would be the first time that she was truly naked in front of all of us. She had flashed me and my friends plenty of times when she was cleaning up the poolside area in that short skirt, and I had personally seen her in a bikini, but this would be completely nude. Much more daunting for a girl who clearly was a little more reserved when it came to others seeing her body, which made it all the better for me.

Fidgeting in her slutty maid outfit and looking nothing like the self assured girl who had tried to assert her authority earlier, she voiced a weak protest to my demand. The look in her eyes told me all I needed to know–it wouldn’t take long for her to break down and obey. “Now you have fifty seconds, virgin.” A little more cold than my smug tone before. Any little servant of mine needed to know her place. “You just said you were my obedient little maid? Were you fucking lying, Jessie?”

She nervously stammered out, “N-no, I just-”

“You just want to strip for me,” I completed her sentence, “because I told you to. Come on, Jessica. We’re all girls here. And if you can’t do as you’re told when you’re told, we’re going to have a big problem.”

Her eyes widened a bit at that. “But . . . ”

“But nothing,” I smirked, “Thirty seconds. Strip, NOW.”

That seemed to do it. The short brunette scrambled to get her outfit off, which I knew wouldn’t take so long unless she hesitated. It was a slutty costume designed more for the bedroom than anywhere else, after all, and it’s not like she was wearing underwear underneath. Sure enough, it didn’t take much for her to get the thing loose. Letting it fall from her body, however, was clearly a more difficult task.

Thankfully, I had a group of girls who I had been scheming with while dear Jess was toiling away at her chores upstairs. They were more than happy to let me be the ringleader here, considering that it’s my house and my ‘maid.’ I’m the usual default leader, of course, but I’m socially adept enough to spotlight my friends enough to keep them feeling like they’re not just followers. Just enough leash, of course, and often while subtly pitting them against each other. That’s how you stay on top.

But for this? There weren’t many nuances required. My friends appreciated how devious I could be, and right now we all had a common target that united us. So I didn’t think twice about snapping my fingers and nodding towards the brunette. One of them would understand the gesture.

Or two of them, apparently. A duo of my girls sauntered up together and proceeded to yank the dress down Jessica’s body. She gasped and tried to cover, but the girls were too quick. Each of them grabbed one of the now naked maid’s arms, both holding her in place and standing in a way so her entire body was bared to the room. The squirming was expected, but I was most excited by how deep she was blushing. Maybe it was the liquor coursing through me, but I felt more eager than ever to really take the girl down a few pegs.

As if she hadn’t fallen enough already.

“So, what does everyone think? Why is little Jessie a virgin? Feel her up if you want. I bet she’ll enjoy it, being a lesbian at all.” Hmm, actually. Forcing it wasn’t as fun. Seeing her obey would be more interesting than holding her in place. “Wait,” Taking a step closer, I stared my new toy down. “We need her permission, don’t we?” Shifting my smirk more into a scowl, I said, “How about, virgin? Can we touch you everywhere?”

The panic in her eyes was intoxicating. It was pretty obvious she wanted to say ‘no,’ but it wasn’t exactly that simple. Because keeping me happy was important, and I could only imagine what was going through her mind. She was already naked. Was it really worth it to get on my bad side now that she was already in this deep? Maybe being a good girl was the best way for her to earn my approval and perhaps get her things back. If she wanted out of this mess, she would first have to choose to make a bigger one for herself first.

Jessie’s mouth opened and closed a couple times. The poor girl was at a complete loss for words, and I wasn’t about to help her. Instead, I decided to wait and see what she came up with herself. To my amusement, she actually agreed without any further pressure from me. “Okay . . . ” she murmured.

I couldn’t help myself. “Okay, what, Jessica?” The patronizing use of her full name was perfect. At this point, it was forever going to be ‘Jessie’ or ‘Jessica.’ Or ‘virgin,’ of course. Pretty much everything but the nickname she introduced herself as.

Her blush deepened, somehow. Or maybe I was just assuming that was the case, as it probably wasn’t actually possible for her to be any more crimson. Perhaps the embarrassed way she averted her gaze and stared at the floor just exaggerated her mortified look. Her words were barely audible as she mumbled, “You can touch me.”

“We can touch you everywhere?” Now I was back to the smirk.

She meekly nodded. “Y-yes. Everywhere . . . ”

I was tempted to make her say the whole thing, but there was no need to drag things out. She had given us permission, and my friends were ready to pounce. And, while I had my shit together while drinking–mostly–I knew that at least a couple of them were bound to be impatient with all this build-up. It was delicious to me, as I was the girl Jess was supposed to be babysitting, but they were just seeing a girl I was effectively destroying for the fun of it.

Unlike them, I was patient. So, with a casual wave of my hand, I said, “You heard her, girls.” They were welcome to go first. I would strike after she was even more vulnerable from being violated in such a way. Permission or no, I doubted she was prepared for what was coming.

Content to watch, I found the nearest seat and comfortably leaned back. Drink in hand, I pursed my lips in a smile as my friends descended upon the helpless girl. They made a decent effort to ensure that I could watch, but the aforementioned inebriation only allowed for so much visibility as they got carried away with their fun. Starting with Jessica’s hair and face, they fiddle with her brunette locks and brushed their fingers over her cheeks and lips, commenting the entire time. “She really doesn’t know how to style her hair.” “Her lips don’t feel that kissable.” “She’s more cute than hot. Guys don’t like that.”

Eventually, they got to the better parts. Groping her ass, and giving her a few pinches and slaps from behind. I watched with pleasure as she squeaked and squirmed from the sensations, but she seemed to be trying her best to hold still and not give more satisfaction than she was already giving. Judging her as always, they continued with the scathing remarks. “She doesn’t even have an ass.” “So bony!” “There’s barely anything to pinch.” “My little sister has more curves than this.”

Finally, they moved onto her boobs. Unlike before, the words weren’t the insulting kind I would have preferred. “But damn, the little virgin has a rack!” “How do you even fit boobs like this on such a small body?” “Come on, Jessie. Stick your chest out for us.” The girls began squeezing and prodding at the girl’s impressive breasts, marveling at how they reacted to various touches and motions. “That’s a good handful. Almost makes you bangable. Too bad the rest of your body is so, well, you know.” Lillian gave a few pokes to one Jessica’s boobs, before sharply pinching her nipple to contrast the playful contact from before.

Little Jess yelped and squirmed, and was clearly embarrassed about how she was being mercilessly judged, all while being publicly groped in a way that I’m sure she had never experienced before. I should have enjoyed the whole situation more, but the sight of her chest and the backhanded compliments were more than enough to remind me why I left the dress in the bathroom in the first place. It wasn’t just so she would constantly end up flashing her lower parts to us; I also wanted her annoyingly attractive breasts to be flattened by the top half of the slutty outfit. On my body, such curves would make sense. But I was still super annoyed that a petite little thing like Jess ended up with boobs like that.

Once again, patience was required. I couldn’t lash out too hard when my friends were still here. While they were clearly into this kind of torment, I had already tested each of their limits on a number of things. While the cruelty I had in mind for Jess would definitely fly with a couple of them, I’d have to wait for the others to leave before proceeding. Of course, that didn’t mean there weren’t other things I could put the naked girl through in the meantime. “Alright, girls. Let’s give her a break,” I said, “Oh, someone take her dress. She’s fine how she is for now.” After Taylor made the pathetic virgin step out of the maid uniform pooled around her ankles, I turned my attention fully on the subservient girl. “Jessie, you will not move an inch unless given permission. Do you understand?”

Looking as awkward and embarrassed as always, she merely nodded.

“That means no speaking, and no covering. Your feet are glued to the floor, okay?”

She nodded again. Not much to do when someone takes your voice, is there?

“Good girl,” I said, “If you break one of those rules, you will be punished. We still haven’t explored that last frontier, have we? Maybe that will help explain how you’re still a virgin, somehow.” At that, she tensed. That’s what I thought. “Don’t want that? Then you better fucking behave. No moving. No speaking. Until further notice, you’re a statue.” I’d allow a bit of natural squirming and shivering, but that’s about it. This next part would be more fun if she simply stood there and let it happen. And if she protested or broke her rules? I’m sure one of the girls would be happy to touch Jess down there. As far as I was concerned, this was another win/win.

After waiting a few seconds to make sure Jessica would do as she was told, I gathered my group of girls around the sofa. Pulling out my laptop and opening it on the table in front of us, I waited a few long seconds before procuring the next item–one of Jess’s credit cards. “Who wants to do a little shopping?” I asked. Doubting the naked girl would be able to tell her card from all the ones my friends and I owned, I made sure to specify, “It’s Jessie’s treat. A little ‘thank you’ from her for letting her stay here all summer. And all of you have been such good hosts today.”

To her credit, Jess didn’t spring across the room to snatch the card from my hand. Instead, she just squeaked and met my eyes. It was hard to tell whether the look was an incredulous one, or a fearful one. It could easily be a hint of both, but I was assuming it was the latter. While I hadn’t yet found a way to break into her checking account, I could only imagine how little money a girl like her had compared to myself and the girls around me. Even if it was a decent amount from her perspective, there was no way she’d ever buy the kind of stuff that the 1% would buy for themselves without blinking.

“One item per girl, okay?” I suggested, “Lillian, I know you’ve been eyeing a few of those designer dresses. Do you want to go first?”

“Absolutely!” she exclaimed. Her parents had capped her allowance after a particularly spendy trip she had taken over spring break, so I knew she would be more than happy to get the ball rolling on this. “Just one?” she pouted.

“Hmm, for you? Maybe a few.” Whatever. It’s not like it was my money, and it was wickedly amusing to think about how Jessica would end up more or less doing this job for ‘free’ if I siphoned off all the earnings she was supposed to be making. Six weeks of this? I didn’t know the exact figure, but I could guess a ballpark based on how well my parents paid other employees. Once I convinced Jess to give me her passwords, I would be able to track down the messages between her and them to know for sure what the agreed upon amount was.

Of course, it was one thing to actually babysit for free. But this? She was my ‘housekeeper,’ and going through all of this for no capital gains was a lovely thought.

I made sure to ‘ooh’ and ‘ah’ with the other girls over the potential dresses Lillian showed us. She had plenty of ideas saved to her phone, and it was easy enough for me to pull up each and every one of them on my laptop for an audience. Once she narrowed it down to five unique styles/colors she really wanted, I shrugged and said, “I’d hate for you to choose. They’re all so gorgeous!” Further breaking my original limit in terms of how much each girl could buy, I decided to spoil Lillian and set a precedent for the rest of the girls. “Go on, buy them all. And remember to thank your favorite virgin when you do.”

While Lillian got to work inputting Jessica’s information, complete with the zip code I pulled from her driver’s license, I got up and sauntered over to the girl who had so far managed to be the statue I had ordered her to be. “Just one question, Jessie,” I calmly said. Looking down into her eyes and taking pleasure in the height difference, I asked her, “May I have your phone’s password? You have my permission to shake or nod.”

She remained silent and still for a moment. Then, no doubt after weighing the consequences of both options, she slowly shook her head. No, then. Fun. That’s what I was hoping for, as working a ‘yes’ out of her was far more enticing. “Hmm. Okay.” I sharply pinched her nipple, which resulted in the most comical whine forming in the back of her throat due to how determined she was to follow my directive about staying quiet. Apparently she thought doing so was important in terms of maybe not being naked in my furnished basement any more. Unfortunately for her, being obedient was only succeeding in avoiding further humiliation. The nudity was going to be a thing for the rest of the night. Of course, she didn’t need to know that.

By the time I made it back, the last of Lillian’s dresses were being purchased. Making sure to voice the total that was well over $2K, I let the next girl take a seat to look at some jewelry she had been meaning to treat herself to. I looked on throughout the process and encouraged her to get a bracelet that matched the rest, once again showing that I was no longer limiting any of the girls. At least, not as long as they stayed kind of in the lane in which they started.

Calling out that total as well, I stood up and walked back over to the naked brunette still awkwardly standing in the middle of the room and exposing herself while the rest of us were comfortably seated and enjoying some online shopping. “How about now?” I asked. “Phone password?” Just a bit of healthy extortion. Don’t want your credit card maxed out, girl? The solution is simple. Just be a little more forthcoming with your personal information.

Once I had access to her phone and, by extension, her social media accounts, I’d start working her for e-mail access, bank account info, etc. While I had plenty of connections in terms of tech savvy people who would probably be able to crack her passwords with access to her phone alone, it would be much more fun for her to willingly offer them up. Well, mostly willingly. Then she would only have herself to blame, rather than being able to fully pin everything on me. 'If you didn’t want me messing with your accounts, Jessie, you shouldn’t have given me access.’ Oh, this was going to be so much fun.

Again, she resisted with a tiny shake of her head. I just shrugged. One way or the other, I knew she would cave eventually. The nervousness in her eyes was telling enough, and it was cute how she thought being strong would make a difference. Every inch of her was exposed, and she was literally being obedient to me despite being the older girl. She served me and my friends drinks, and then pissed all over the floor. And here Jessie was, defending a simple four digit passcode. The time to show a little backbone was a LONG time ago, dear.

Shooting the brunette a playful wink, I swiveled on my heel and turned back to the rest of the girls. “Alright, who’s next?” I asked.
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter Nine

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

CHAPTER NINE

Jess

I didn’t know what to do.

This was supposed to be a babysitting job. I was supposed to be in charge!! Yet somehow, I was standing there naked in front of Hannah and all of her friends. No covering. No speaking. And I was obeying her, fully exposing myself as I stood like a statue in the middle of the room. But what choice did I have? The horrid blonde had stolen every possession I brought with me for the summer. She and her friends had taken countless pictures and videos of me. It had gotten to the point where I had accepted the fact that I didn’t have the necessary experience or skills to resolve this myself. Until I could call Hannah’s parents and/or collect enough of my things to drive away and never look back, I had to swallow my pride and continue doing everything these girls demanded of me.

Despite how I had just allowed my body to be groped in ways not even guys had explored me before, I was still determined to cling to whatever would keep this from getting worse. My phone password, for example. If Hannah had access to my contacts and mostly unlocked social media accounts, I couldn’t begin to imagine how much damage she could do. The wicked girl had proved time and time how insensitive she was where I was involved. What if she combed through my texts and replied as me? What if she compiled all the media taken of me and shared it with the world in a way that would ensure everyone that actually knew me would see it first? I absolutely could not risk it.

An unfairly tall and slender redhead slid into the seat in front of Hannah’s laptop next. “I’ve been waiting for airline prices to go down for my Europe trip,” she said, “I could have bought a ticket weeks ago, but my father is making me be all responsible and shit with my cards. ‘Just because we have the money doesn’t mean you get to waste it.’ Lame. The whole point of being rich is to buy whatever you want whenever you want.”

“Good thing you waited,” Hannah said, “Little Jessie can treat you, and maybe you can get away with spending that flight money on something fun. Like doubling your shopping spree budget once you’re there?”

“It’s easy to be ‘responsible’ when you have more money than expected,” the redhead giggled, “I wish my parents were as whatever about money as yours.”

“Mm hmm. They left me alone for the summer and paid for a live-in housekeeper for me. Too bad she’s not very well trained. Hell, she’s not even house trained.”

“Look on the bright side, Hannah. It’s not a bug; it’s a feature. I mean, things are more entertaining with a maid like her.”

For a couple minutes, the two of them went back and forth about the kinds of things only two rich girls could talk about. My friends and I would never in a million years complain about the kinds of limits we couldn’t even reach if we tried with our collective savings. If I didn’t keep up a part-time job each semester, textbooks and meals alone would start eating into my account. That’s why I took the lucrative summer job in the first place, as it was a better financial decision than lounging about or finding something that would ultimately be more work for less pay. Perhaps that’s what I should have done after all. That, or at least get more details. I assumed I was getting paid a lot because Hannah’s parents were rich; never once did I consider that her age or cruel nature might be a factor.

The red haired girl finished up with her browsing, speaking the total out loud. “See, that’s not even that expensive. $9500 for round-trip first class? Whatever. It’s not like waiting another week would have made much of a difference.”

Hannah smirked. “Jessica can cover that for you. But since she’s my maid, I expect you to bring me back something nice out of that extra $10K you’re getting to shop with! Sound fair, virgin?”

I couldn’t help but let out another one of those embarrassing squeaks from the back of my throat. Hannah was addressing me, but I wasn’t supposed to be talking. So I kept my lips clamped shut, not wanting to give her an excuse to make an already mortifying situation worse for me. This whole credit card thing had already given me butterflies since the very first purchase. I wasn’t 100% sure whether or not they were actually using my card or not, or simply using it as a scare tactic. The laptop was facing away from me, and Hannah easily could have her own card info programmed into her browser. If they were spending thousands of dollars of my credit, however, I’d have to go through the hassle of reversing the charges. More importantly, if I got maxed out, which was already dangerously close to happening if this international flight purchase went through, I wouldn’t be able to use my cards for anything until I sorted things out with the company.

Also, why hadn’t anything been flagged yet?! Considering how modest my own uses of the credit card were, surely expensive clothes and jewelry should seem out of place. But again, I didn’t know if they were bluffing or not. Regardless, the thought of being on the hook for ten thousand dollars was daunting.

“And, done!” the girl grinned, “God, it’s so much easier with another girl’s money.”

Hannah stood up without a word and sauntered back over to me. “All I need is your password, Jessie,” she quietly said, “Unlike you, I’m allowed to move. If I could get into your phone, I could undo some of those charges. Wouldn’t you like that? You may nod.”

Nervously looking up into her eyes, I gave the smallest shake of my head. No. It wasn’t worth the risk.

She just sighed. “Suit yourself.” Before I noticed what she was doing with one of her hands, Hannah’s fingers were tracing up my bare slit. No doubt noticing my gasp and reflexive attempt to shift backwards and away from her hand, she glared and reminded me, “Do NOT move. Not a fucking inch, Jessie.”

I froze, with wide eyes. What was she doing??

“Here’s the deal, little virgin,” she quietly said. Fingertips tracing up and down my outer lips, she paused in the center to give the smallest of taps, “Either the first person to ever penetrate you outside yourself will be a girl . . . ” To emphasize her point, she lightly pressed into me. Just enough so I could feel how easily she could push inside, but she backed off at the last moment. “ . . . Or you tell me what I want to know.” With another teasing stroke up and down, grazing her nails against me this time as she moved against my womanhood, Hannah settled in the same precarious spot as before. “What’s it going to be, Jessica?”

I wasn’t stupid. I knew exactly what Hannah was doing. Objectively, it didn’t count. Since I was actually straight, it’s not like another girl touching me like that counted. But it would still undeniably be a first, and letting Hannah of all people take that from me? I would forever have to live with the knowledge that I had been willingly violated in such a way. Because, while I could push the blonde away and retreat away from her, it was like my feet were rooted to the spot. Partially from the repetition of Hannah’s orders, and also because moving in the slightest risked the eighteen year old’s fingers pushing inside me before I succeeded in getting away.

Frozen in indecision, I closed my eyes to temporarily escape the cocky smirk and the piercing eyes gazing down at me. I didn’t even consider the fact that doing so might make it look like Hannah’s touch was affecting me in some way.

Hannah wasn’t okay with that, however, and quickly snapped, “Fucking look at me, virgin. I asked you a question.”

Cursing myself for giving her an excuse to chastise me, when I had just lectured myself about not providing such opportunities, I opened my eyes right away and forced myself to look up at her smug yet stern face. Right away, I was tempted to avert my gaze. I was already pretty bad at lingering eye contact, but it was so much worse when I felt beyond vulnerable in my fully undressed state.

“Do you want me to, you know . . . ?” Hannah gave my slit another tap with her fingertips, followed by a threatening/teasing push.

Cheeks turning crimson, I gave a small shake of my head.

“Then . . . ” she trailed off again. Not needing to say what she wanted again, Hannah merely maintained the pressure on my outer lips. It would take so little for her to actually slip inside. I could already feel myself naturally parting for her. Not that I was excited by this in the slightest, but it was still someone touching me down there. My body was reacting the same way it did when I pleasured myself. I mean, my fingers were feminine. Since that’s what I knew, and Hannah was also a girl . . . it’s like my body didn’t know the difference, even if my mind did.

It was painfully impulsive, but I quietly blurted out, “1163.”

And that was that. “Good girl,” Hannah said. Fulfilling her either/or setup, she dropped her hand from my most private area right away. Before stepping back, however, she continued facing me while addressing her friend. “Lillian? Check.” Lowering her voice again, she turned her words back towards me. “You didn’t lie, did you? Because pathetic little virgins who misbehave get punished.”

My voice abandoned me again. All I could manage was another shake of my head. The small left/right motion made my unkempt hair shift enough to remind me that I hadn’t been able to dry it properly or style it after my shower. Insult to injury, really. The maid uniform obviously stripped away my authority, as did being naked, but I also wasn’t put together in the slightest like the rest of the girls here were.

Lillian replied, “I’m in.”

“Good girl,” Hannah echoed, “And the plane ticket?”

“Completed!” the redhead exclaimed.

“Great.” Calm as ever compared to her tipsy friends, the blonde before me swiveled on her heel to face the rest of the room. “Move the party back to the pool. Bring the snacks and drinks, too. Jessie and I will join you shortly. After a private chat.”

No one complained or objected. Chattering away like this was just any other sleepover, the girls made short work of grabbing whatever drinks and snacks they were still working on. They left the empty glasses and containers, of course, no doubt for me to clean at some point like the maid they all believed me to be. I couldn’t believe that I agreed to the ‘housekeeper’ role. More importantly, how could Hannah’s parents think it was a good idea? It was one thing to trick a tween in such a way, but Hannah was technically an adult. I could see how she and her friends needed supervising, however. They certainly acted like teenagers, and spoiled ones at that. But clearly I wasn’t the girl for the job.

Hannah patiently waited until the furnished basement cleared out completely. Whichever girl was last out of the room closed the door at the top of the stairs behind her. Even then, Hannah remained quiet. She was back to facing me, and was uncomfortably close compared to the distance I’d normally take when conversing with someone. I still wasn’t allowed to move or talk, so I simply continued blushing and twitching my fingertips against my bare thighs in nervousness as I kept my arms down.

What was she waiting on?

After another minute or two, the house was quieter than before, no doubt as the girls upstairs trickled outside to continue drinking. And to gossip about me, probably, as a lot more had happened in the basement to supplement what they had already witnessed.

Then, out of nowhere, Hannah slapped me between the legs. HARD.

I gasped in both shock and pain, and was unable to stop myself from instinctively covering myself with a hand. Self preservation overcame the fear that Hannah had instilled in me, but that wouldn’t last for very long.

As I was still reeling from the jolt of pain that had raced up my spine from the way Hannah struck me, she reached forward and sharply pinched my nipples. “What the fuck, Jessie?!” she snapped. Digging her nails into my flesh and twisting my nipples in opposite directions, she glared daggers at me. “You’re a little girl. You’re a pathetic virgin. How DARE you have boobs like this?” She stamped down on both of my bare feet with her own, and roughly shoved me backwards by my breasts.

My arms flailed as desperately as they had tried to keep my balance when I had been pushed into the pool, but to no avail. With my feet pinned, it was literally impossible to do anything against the force of her hands. I fell to the ground with absolutely zero grace, wincing as I landed on my bare ass. As her friends had so kindly pointed out, I was pretty scrawny back there. My tailbone collided directly with the floor, and the firm carpet did very little to protect me from what I assumed was concrete below. Gasping again, although with very little breath due to how the fall knocked the wind out from me, I looked up in horror at the blonde girl now towering over me.

“I asked you a fucking question, Jessie!” she spat out. Taking a step forward, she narrowed her eyes and repeated herself, “What the fuck is a miserable servant girl like you doing with boobs that big?”

Abandoning her former directive to stay still, I couldn’t help but scramble backwards in an attempt to get away from the intimidating girl. She didn’t seem drunk, but I also knew this would be a lot more difficult to handle if the alcohol had gone to her head in a way that wasn’t outwardly noticeable outside of this. Or maybe she was stone cold sober and just upping her game. Either way, I didn’t love the position I was in. Outside of being low key terrified of the girl who had made my life a living hell for the last few hours, I was also utterly bewildered. I mean, it’s not like I chose my breasts!! While I certainly appreciated them, considering the rest of me was less womanly in comparison, that’s just the way I developed. How could she be mad about something completely out of my control?!

Continuing to unleash her fury on me, Hannah kept her voice raised like it had been when she yelled at me for the accident I had earlier. And even that wasn’t my fault! “Oh, and I’m getting real sick of you resisting and complaining. You are my fucking maid, Jessica. That means obedience. Like, all the time. You do anything I say, no matter what. I swear to God, if you put one more bare toe out of line, I will strand you just how you are in the middle of town. Or maybe you’d like that. What do you think? Naked in public, or naked and obedient here?”

My mouth hung open in disbelief. She wouldn’t do that, would she. She couldn’t! This was already the most mortifying thing to ever happen to me. But a bunch of girls moderately close to my age seeing me fully nude, compared to this latest threat? It was a completely unfair either/or, but I immediately knew which one I would prefer. “I-I, umm-”

Glaring at me, Hannah harshly demanded, “ANSWER.”

With watery eyes and a suddenly very dry throat, I meekly uttered, “H-here.”

“Stop. Stop fucking moving right now, virgin. Tell me that you will be fully obedient, like a good little maid.”

I did as I was told. Instead of scooting backwards on the rough carpet, I awkwardly let my ass and then legs settle down while making the effort to keep my thighs clamped together to protect what little modesty I had left. Now that I was no longer moving, Hannah continued walking forward until her legs made a V over me. Her calves brushed against my bare midriff, and I felt more vulnerable than ever. Naked, as physically beneath her as possible, and somewhat pinned as well. Temporarily distracted by the development, it took me a moment to come to my senses and repeat her words. “I’ll be obedient,” I said, “A good maid.”

“A good little maid,” she clarified, “And fully obedient. Say the whole thing, Jessie.”

“I’ll be a good little maid. I’ll be fully obedient,” I quietly echoed.

“You’re a lesbian virgin?”

Deeply blushing, I nodded. The sexuality part of it wasn’t true, but now was not the time to deny pretty much anything. After a threatening look, I actually said it out loud. “I’m a lesbian virgin.”

“That’s what I thought.” Hannah began bending over. She brought her face closer and closer to mine, and eventually ran her fingers through my hair until she was cupping the back of my head. For a moment, I thought she was going to kiss me. I had absolutely no idea what I would do if that ended up being the case. Instead, she pursed her lips into the same casual smirk she had before yelling abuses at me. Lowering her voice to a borderline sensual whisper, she said, “Because the next time you misbehave . . . ”

She paused, staring me down. After a few seconds of intense silence, her fingers grasped and twisted at my hair before she abruptly yanked me upwards by my long, brunette locks.
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter Ten

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

CHAPTER TEN

Jess

I gasped in both pain and horror as my hair was abused in such a way.

Hannah wasn’t just pulling on my hair; she was dragging me by it. Before I could get my feet under me from the harsh, upwards yank, the tipsy blonde was storming forward without relenting in the slightest in terms of her grip. My scalp was on fire as my locks were used in such a way, and I scrambled to do anything that would lighten things up there. Hannah forced me to the base of the stairs, giving a sharp twist to my hair before starting to slap at my bare boobs.

Out of reflex, I tried to squirm away and cover up, but the tipsy blonde wasn’t having it. “HEY. You said you would behave! Hold still, right the fuck now. That’s an order.”

Belatedly recalling all the things I had agreed to recently, albeit under duress, I had to go against every instinct my body was telling me in order to keep my hands down as she continued her assault.

After another few hard slaps to both sides, Hannah pinched down on one of my nipples and twisted it to what felt more than 180 degrees. “Apologize for your boobs!” she hissed in my ear, “Or I swear to God, I’ll rip your nipple off.”

I was already terrified of the girl, especially when it was pretty clear the drinks she had consumed had put her in a state that was nothing at all like the cold and collected way she had presented herself as earlier even before her friends had arrived. Or maybe this fury was always there, and it was only just now boiling over. And for what?? Again, it’s not like I chose my body! If I did, I would have given myself some more height and an actual ass to pair with my larger breasts. It made no sense for Hannah to be this mad about my figure, but she was also a drunk teenager. “I’m sorry!!” I rushed the words out, trying to contort myself in the desperate effort to alleviate some of the awful sensations on my chest. “I’m sorry for my boobs!”

Not letting up quite yet, Hannah twisted a little bit harder and dug in her nails, “You will do everything I say, and you will not hesitate or complain. At ALL, Jessie.”

“I will, I will!” I hurriedly exclaimed, “Anything! Please, Hannah.”

At that, she let go, but not without delivering one last SLAP to the same breast she had been pinching. “Run upstairs. Sit on the sofa and spread your legs. Smile for the camera when I walk in.”

I didn’t need to be told twice. It was honestly less about her directive about how I needed to be immediately obedient, and more about how I was jumping at the chance she was giving me to get away from her. Very much running like she suggested, I yelped in surprise as she slapped my ass when I turned around, I didn’t let it slow me down. Hurrying up the stairs and bursting through the door at the top, I only paused after turning the corner to process the rest of her words. My legs . . . and a camera?

But Hannah could be following me up any second. If she caught me standing around instead of being obedient, I could only imagine what she might do. Clearly she had set that up so her friends wouldn’t see her being so aggressive, but she had also proven there was plenty she had in her arsenal to use against me when they were there as well.

Against my better judgment, like so many other things I had gone along with since I was always stuck choosing between the lesser of two evils, I returned to the now empty living room and gingerly sat myself down. Even though I was the only one there, I still somewhat cringed as I lifted my legs and splayed them for the crowd of zero. Hannah would no doubt be up shortly, and I was beyond tempted to slam them shut before she arrived to protect my modesty. This was more than I had been showing off downstairs, and I had been directly told that there would be a camera involved.

Sure enough, Hannah appeared around the corner not much later. Unlike my quick, worried pace, she was clearly content to take her time. Sauntering in with more of the smug expression from earlier in the day, rather than the harsh ‘I’m going to destroy you’ demeanor she had been displaying downstairs, she wasted no time in holding up her phone and training the camera on me. “Smile, virgin,” she bluntly said.

Considering the low key torture my most private areas had gone through, combined with my full nudity and current slutty exposure, it was a pretty tall order. Still, I had to obey. For all I knew, she had already taken a picture in case I ended up chickening out. Forcing a meek smile onto my face, I looked at the lens and clung to the hope that somehow doing exactly what Hannah said would eventually lead to me getting my things back. That’s all I really needed; phone, wallet, keys. Then I would peel out of her property and never look back. I would just have to pray that I could manage the damage control all on my own, considering her parents were still out of the country. Credit card company, and potentially pictures online. It wasn’t fun to think about, but staying would probably land me in deeper trouble than I was already in.

Moving on, she stepped a few feet closer and instructed, “Now say, ‘I’m a lesbian slut.’”

Nervously swallowing and keeping the faintest trace of a smile on my face in case that was something she still wanted, I echoed, “I’m a lesbian slut.”

Staying quiet for a few seconds, no doubt so the clip of the phrase would work before she insisted on the next one, Hannah said, “My name is Jessica, and I’m a pathetic little virgin.”

Once again, I said it word for word, blushing a bit at the fact that I was using my full first name. God, my reputation would be obliterated if anyone on campus saw this. Or family, or . . . Wait, she had my phone password!!

Before I could mentally project much further in terms of the daunting possibilities that were now racing through my mind, Hannah was taking things further. “Almost done, Jessie. Just one last thing. Touch yourself down there, grab a boob, tilt your head back, and start moaning.”

The reluctance on my face must have been easily apparent.

“Do as I say!” she snapped, “You’re my obedient fucking maid. Or would you rather be punished again?”

That got me moving. Keeping my legs as wide as they would go without the assistance of my hands, I touched myself both above and below where I had been told to. Absolutely mortified, yet pushing through nonetheless, I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. She hadn’t demanded the last bit, but it would have been a little weird to keep them open. That, and it helped in terms of shutting the world out to some degree. Hannah hadn’t told me to actually get off, and I’m not sure I would have even been able to on command. I had only done that in the solitude of my bedroom, which meant I was suddenly in the first situation ever where I would need to fake it. For a video, of all things, rather than to boost the confidence of a future partner. Despite Hannah’s games, I was very much a straight girl, and had been told that guys weren’t always the most successful when it came to that kind of satisfaction.

I wasn’t the most vocal girl in terms of pleasure, especially since I had mostly touched myself in my dorm room and in my bedroom at home when I was on break from university. Both of those places required biting my lip and keeping things as breathy as possible, but now I found myself at the total opposite extreme in terms of making noises. How was I supposed to ‘perform’ for the camera when I barely knew what I sounded like?

Since I couldn’t hesitate or complain without risking Hannah’s wrath, however, I went right for it. Moving my lower fingers just enough to try to spark some of those memories and lean into them just enough to satisfy Hannah’s desire to humiliate me, I parted my lips and let out a quiet moan. Guessing that it wouldn’t be enough, I forced a shaky inhale before using the exhale to fake a louder feminine sound that sounded way more slutty than I intended due to the breathy quality of it.

Hannah’s voice sounded in the darkness a couple seconds later.

“More, Jessie.”

Trying not to cringe at what I was doing, I started moaning out in a more pornographic way. I didn’t even watch stuff like that, but I also wasn’t naive; plenty of people talked about the cliché over the top sounds that were often found in those videos, and I was experiencing firsthand how it wasn’t natural in the slightest compared to how I would actually react to any kind of touch.

After a couple of exaggerated moans, complete with rubbing and squeezing myself mostly so my hands weren’t just awkwardly frozen on my body, I was told to stop and open my eyes. Back to her outwardly cold and indifferent self, Hannah didn’t even comment on anything I had just done by her command. Instead, she simply said, “Kitchen. Now.” Then she swiveled on her heel and led the way out of the room.

Quickly getting to my feet, still nervous about what she might do if I failed to obey in a timely manner, I barely had any time to think about what I had just done. At least everything else had been contained to the cruel blonde’s house, mostly, but this latest act would singularly be enough to completely ruin me. While she hadn’t actually threatened anything, the existence of the video was enough for me to sweat at the potential implications and mortifying possibilities.

Now that I had just been holding myself in those areas, I was keenly aware of the fact that I was truly naked. Shivering a little bit as I rushed to catch up to Hannah, I wrapped one arm over my chest along the way, and used my other hand to cup my crotch. Despite everything, I still felt the need to maintain a bit of modesty. I hated being naked around other people; locker rooms were bad enough, and this was not at all a normal situation to be completely undressed.

Glaring at me as I stepped through the threshold into the kitchen, Hannah snapped, “What the fuck are you doing, Jessica? Arms down.”

I dropped my arms. “Sorry,” I mumbled. As the apology escaped my lips, it dawned on me just how far I had fallen. I was supposed to be babysitting this girl, under the guise of being around to also take care of the house. In less than half a day, I had somehow allowed myself to be fully stripped and was now bending to her will in more ways than an actual maid would. True obedience, down to continuous nudity brought on by her demands, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.

Once I had complied, she gestured to two large bottles of water that were waiting for me on the counter. “You need to stay hydrated, virgin,” she said, “Drink.”

Stepping forward right away and picking one of them up, I saw that each bottle was a full liter. A single one would normally be what I would drink over the course of maybe an hour, unless I was particularly thirsty, and she was pressing me to consume double that amount.

Under normal circumstances, I would have said something. That I had plenty of water already throughout my drive today, or how I was pretty sure she was doing this in response to the fact that I had somehow wet myself in front of all of her friends thanks to how I had waited and waited and waited to use the bathroom only to find myself delayed by all of their invasive questions and denied the privilege until I couldn’t hold it any more. Did she want that to happen again? Or was this just yet another way to make me uncomfortable, as well as a test to see if I would choose to jump when she said jump vs. opening the door for more punishments? Still very much scared of the latter, particularly now that I was averse to my hair or my body being yanked around in ways that I never wanted to go through again, I didn’t waste any time. Undoing the cap, I pressed the bottle to my lips and started drinking.

Mere seconds after my first swallow, Hannah yelled at me anyway. “Why are you taking so long? Hurry the fuck up, Jessie! I want to get back to my friends. Do you really think I want to hang out with some naked virgin with stupid big boobs?”

Blushing deeply at the crass comments about me, I did the best as I could to suck the water down. This was the third time I had been compelled to chug something since Hannah twisted the ‘housekeeper’ thing to work completely in her own favor, and this instance wasn’t any better than the others. First it was bubbly alcohol that was difficult to down quickly, paired with the knowledge that I really shouldn’t have been drinking something like that on the job. The second time was far less water than I was currently faced with, but it had also added pressure to what was already a borderline emergency. Now, I was buck naked and feeling more self conscious than ever, all while trying to reach a pace that was completely unattainable as Hannah kept pushing for me to do better.

Panting out an exhale as I finished the last few drops, I barely had time to recover from how bloated and breathless I was feeling from the non-stop drinking. Hannah shoved the second large bottle into my hands. Towering over me in just her bikini and short shorts, she sternly demanded for me to stop wasting time.

Earlier, I had felt a little weird about wearing a bikini at her place, especially once I heard that she had guests coming over. Now, I would have given anything to be wearing skimpy swimwear or lingerie if it meant I could have something to cover with. Bracing myself with a shaky breath, I repeated the process of bringing the second bottle to my lips, knowing full well that the coming round would go more slowly. I was already feeling a little bloated, and a liter was a lot for me. Two back-to-back felt impossible, but I was in no place to protest.

Little by little, I chipped away at the task, going as quickly as I could without stopping for a break. Hannah berated me and insulted me pretty much the whole time, which did succeed in getting me to try my very hardest to avoid her judgment and potentially worse. After what felt like forever, the last of the water was in my cheeks, although I took an extra few seconds to get from the chipmunk-like moment to actually swallowing the last of the water.

Not praising me or looking particularly impressed like most girls would after a successful dare, not that that’s what this was, Hannah flicked both the bottles off the counter. “Get back to work, Jessie. This kitchen needs to fucking sparkle.” She pulled open a couple drawers and lower doors. “Oh, wash these, too. All the pots and pans look a little dusty, and these utensils probably need a good scrub.”

My heart dropped at what she was suggesting. If I hadn’t felt so vulnerable, and so full from my latest ordeal, I might have been more stunned at the audacity. Everything Hannah was telling me to wash was already clean. They were put away properly, and I had to guess whoever the wealthy family had last hired to cook and tidy was good at their job. This was just work designed to make my night more miserable, and the blonde teenager knew it. Her little smirk made that crystal clear.

Hannah walked right up to me and slapped one of my boobs. “Behave, virgin. Leave the sliding door cracked, too. This is the same job as before; you’re my maid and you’re our little drink bitch for the night. When we call for you, you will drop everything. Say it.”

“I’ll drop everything . . . ” I mumbled, averting my gaze for half a second before looking back up at her in case a lack of eye contact was bad.

“Good girl,” she said, “As long as we have snacks and fresh drinks at all times, we’ll be happy. You do want us to be happy, right?”

Still very much blushing, and partially in denial that all of this was really happening to me, I nodded, “Yes, Hannah.” Just like I had been taught earlier. It was so demeaning, but I knew it was the best way forward.

“Of course that’s what you want,” Hannah rolled her eyes, “You’re a horny little lesbian virgin; you probably have a crush on all of us. Especially me. Do you have a lesbian crush on me, Jessica?”

Such a trap. I instantly regretted showing off my retention skills, as now it felt like I only had one response to choose from. Anything else, and I might piss her off. Not a great idea when she was so inebriated and entirely unpredictable.

So, I quietly murmured, “Yes, Hannah.”
Guru

Re: The Housekeeper, Chapter Ten

Post by Guru »

Really worth the wait💥. Was expecting this time in Hannah's perceptive. Avoiding group humiliation is also the major highlight(I love CFNF).Will there be a revenge by Jess?. Also this chapter could have been little more lengthy for the waiting period we had. 1 month is a very long time and I'm logging in everyday just to check in to see some updates.Hope you consider......

Suggest me some CFNF stories please!!!!!
Brightsun

Post by Brightsun »

Great story
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

This story is a commission for one of my patrons, so the update schedule will forever be once a month! :P
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter Eleven

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Hannah

With Jessica naked and more submissive by the second, I knew it wouldn’t take much longer to break the girl. Maybe I could even pull it off by the end of the night.

Some of my friends probably assumed that I had already succeeded at that endeavor, but I knew better. Sure, the brunette had been thoroughly humiliated, but people were more complicated than simply drawing a line from X to Y. I could tell by both Jess’s body language and the look in her eyes that she was a lovely concoction of embarrassed by her nudity, frustrated yet unable to do anything about those frustrations, and desperate to somehow get this ‘housekeeper’ job back on track. The latter two were always the interesting ones. It’s what made the game fun, but it also required a delicate balance. If I pushed too far, little Jessie would snap. But not if I cleverly kept holding so many things over her head while simultaneously offering the slightest shred of hope along the way.

If she could just get through this evening, then maybe things would get less awful for her. Maybe. Even when tipsy, I was more than capable of reading the look in people’s eyes. All it took was mentioning the logistics of carpooling home. On the surface, it seemed like I was simply having Jess stand there for nothing while I talked to my friends; in actuality, I wanted her to hear that there was a little light at the end of the tunnel–this wouldn’t be a sleepover. Not tonight, at least. Although since everyone present had been drinking, they’d be using app-based services to get home. And, since all the girls were leaving their cars, there would be a perfectly good reason for me to host the following day as well. As for the current evening, I wanted Jess to look forward to it being just the two of us. Surely she’d want to have a serious conversation. I doubted that she’d pull such a thing off while buck naked, but it would be amusing to see her try.

For the time being, however, I would work on conditioning the girl, and setting herself up for more embarrassment.

The first thing I had her do as ‘drink bitch’ was bring us all a fresh round of cocktails, all with unnecessarily specific instructions. We were running a little low on cans anyway, plus I enjoyed the thought of Jess toiling over each individual drink now that she was no longer in a place where she could get on our case about drinking. I also had her bring out two liters of water. Of course, I didn’t tell her that the water wasn’t so my girlfriends and I could hydrate alongside our alcohol consumption. Instead, I demanded Jess to chug them.

I wasn’t totally sure that I could make the little brunette have two public accidents in one night, but it worked for me either way. Even if she managed to somehow find somewhere to go this time around, I’d still get the pleasure of watching her squirm with desperation leading up to it. Her awkwardness was hilarious to me, as was her total lack of control when she was supposed to be the one in charge this summer. The best part? She didn’t protest in the slightest. Jess just started drinking, as she was clearly getting the memo that she had to do anything that I said or face the consequences.

While I enjoyed seeing that she was also being obedient when it came to my directive about not covering up, that also meant that I had to see her obnoxiously good boobs. Letting my annoyance drive me a little bit, I started sending her off to do chores that didn’t even need doing. While it was partially in line with my devious thoughts about ensuring that she had absolutely no down time, I also wanted to remind Jess that she had to do everything I said. Aside from her outstanding assignment of making the kitchen spotless, as well as providing us refills whenever we called her back, I told our nude servant girl to dust all the blinds, give the trim in every room on the main floor a good wipe, and polish every knob and handle she could find.

Thirty minutes later or so, I got a notification on my phone that the cameras I ordered arrived. God, it’s great to be me. There are so many companies that go out of their way to impress families like mine, as they know that quality and efficiency will result in repeat business and possibly referrals. Sure, plenty of places strive to do that for as many customers as possible, but it’s a special case when they know someone like me will spend hundreds (sometimes thousands) of dollars without blinking an eye. After calling Jess outside and telling the girls to keep her busy for a few minutes, I went in to set a few pieces of the tech up. I definitely didn’t have time to do everything, nor was I sober enough to install all the necessary components that would ultimately sync up for my viewing pleasure on whatever device I wanted, but I could at least get a couple videos going. The one in my bedroom was easy to mask with all the other things on my desk. As for the one I stuck in Jess’s room, I’d just have to hope she was too blind to notice the camera that I stuck just above the window. The curtains would mask the cord well enough, but I wasn’t able to mask the rest of it very well. I still wasn’t 100% sure what the rest of the evening would look like, as I was still playing a lot of this by ear, but presumably Jess would either end up sleeping on my floor or on her mattress that was currently stripped of even the fitted sheet.

On my first pass of her room, I had simply taken everything out of her bags so she would be faced with the dramatic reveal that all of them were empty. Once I decided it would be best to keep the girl naked for the foreseeable future, however, I circled back to remove anything that she could possibly grab to cover up. Shame that I couldn’t pull down the curtains, although I doubted little Jess would go so far as to yank the rod off the wall. Besides, now they worked in my favor, at least until she was defeated to the point where she knew the cameras were there and was too scared of the repercussions to unplug them or take them down.

As for the security cameras that had previously been used for the tail end of what could be considered ‘phase one,’ I’d have to get my tech-savvy friend to pull all the footage of Jess before deleting the rest. I normally didn’t give a shit about that kind of surveillance, as it was really only there as a ‘just in case’ measure. But with my parents on vacation for so long, I couldn’t say for certain whether or not they would check in on me every now and then. The kitchen and the pool were already a blind spot for them, as I had a video looping system that I used all the time in order to get away with stuff like drinking and skinny dipping. As for a naked brunette waltzing around the rest of the house, however, I’d have to be a little more diligent about making sure I was the only one who had access to those feeds.

Whatever. Now that I had sent my parents a message from Jess’s phone, telling them things were going smoothly, I doubted they would log into the house’s security system until they were unpacked and had reliable Wi-Fi. By that time, I would be using my personal cameras–bought courtesy of Jessica’s credit card–and the usual equipment would be manipulated to show my parents only what I wanted them to see. Hmm, although I’d need some stock footage of my babysitter . . . Oh! That would hardly be a challenge. I’d just get one of my brown haired friends to put on Jess’s glasses and walk around doing chores and checking in on me in a variety of her outfits. Simple enough. My parents wouldn’t be in detective mode; as long as I changed tops whenever my friend did for each shot, they’d be none the wiser. We could film all that tomorrow, preferably in the morning, as I was confident that I could keep Jess outside for a couple hours the same way I did today.

Now, back to business.

This was the first time Jess was at my friends’ mercy without me serving as their ringleader. I was quite curious what they had gotten up to in my absence. It was honestly the opposite of FOMO; the mystery was actually kind of fun, as I hadn’t really left them any instructions beyond ‘keep Jessie outside until I’m back.’ Luckily, I wasn’t the only wicked one around.

They didn’t disappoint. As I stepped back into the warm night air, the first thing I saw was Jess being coached through various yoga poses. One of my bendier friends was showing her what to do, which made it doubly comical as the bare brunette fell short each time. Not only was she not as flexible as Taylor, but it was pretty clear that being so exposed made Jess hesitant to commit all the way to each move. Smirking to myself at little Jessie’s less than impressive backside, I hung out just a few steps outside the kitchen for a minute, wondering when the naked girl would notice me. All my friends glanced over right away, but their drunk giggling and not so hushed whispers apparently weren’t enough to clue Jess in while she was degrading herself in such a way.

I padded a little bit closer, wondering how far I could sneak up on her, but paused halfway as I noticed something exciting. Last time my petite ‘housekeeper’ had to pee, she had been dressed in the slutty maid outfit. Now that she was fully nude, however, I could tell even from my angle that she was a little bit bloated. After all, I had seen Jess in a bikini earlier. Her stomach was normally flat, but forcing down so much water at once made it visibly clear how full she was. Once I recognized what was usually just a sign that someone had too much to eat, often at holidays, it was easy to perceive some of the other signs. I had assumed that Jess’ occasional fidget since my arrival had merely been nerves and self consciousness from being continuously naked and bossed around by so many younger girls, but maybe it was more than that.

Bailing on my plan to surprise her from behind, which may or may not have involved pushing her into the pool, I instead made my existence known with a blunt question. “Hey, virgin? Do you have to pee?”

I was satisfied when my voice had the intended effect. My friends were one thing, but my little stunt in the basement no doubt left Jess most intimidated by me. She jumped a little bit, and promptly forgot that she was supposed to be mirroring Taylor in the latest bent over yoga pose. Jess’s arms twitched, as her reflexes to cover temporarily kicked in, but she managed to keep them down. Good girl. Less than 12 hours, and she was already wonderfully obedient.

When Jess’ startled silence dragged on for a few seconds too long, Lillian piped up instead. “She does look like she needs to go, doesn’t she?” I wasn’t sure Lillian could see the same signs as I could, but I didn’t mind that she was going for it. Talking about another girl as if she wasn’t there was always a solid social tactic when you wanted to bring her down a peg or two. Or ten. “Although clearly your pet isn’t house trained yet. Wait! Pets don’t use toilets, do they?”

Willow, my red haired friend that was clearly a little more intoxicated than the rest, gasped and then grinned. “No! They go outside!

Not a terrible idea, although perhaps not tonight. I gave her a small smile of approval, mentally pinning the idea for potential later use, but I was still more interested in watching Jess have another accident. I hadn’t expected all that water to go right through her; now that they had, however, the gears were quickly turning. Was there a way to spin this where it would be even more embarrassing than last time? Obviously it happening twice, the second of which involved nudity, was pretty good. But surely there was a way to make it even worse for the girl, as I was still determined to make this night as miserable as possible for her. Not just for the fun of it, either; the further she fell tonight, the better the next morning would go.

“I asked you a question, Jessie,” I said, turning my attention back to the exposed girl, “Do. You. Have. To. Pee?”

The look on her face was priceless. And I understood. It was so direct and a little crass, not to mention that she was being asked in front of all my friends. Still, she eventually found her voice. Averting her gaze, Jess said, “Yes, Hannah.”

Two for two, girl. Not bad. No covering, and proper terminology. Almost good enough, but she could stand to do a little better. “Yes, Hannah, what?” I pressed, “Tell me what you need, pet.” Honestly, it was jumping the gun a little bit to call her ‘pet,’ as I had planned on easing her into that concept with the ‘obedient maid’ thing, but it was different now that I was bouncing off Lillian’s use of the word. I could always roll things back based on Jessica’s reactions. If anything, it was more like this opened the door to pivot between titles for the girl. I was still most fond of ‘Jessie’ and ‘Virgin,’ with the occasional ‘Jessica’ when I wanted to snap her to attention. Still, it wouldn’t hurt to add the maid/pet combo to the rotation.

She was a little more hesitant this time around. Since I was watching carefully, I even noticed the tiny breath of courage she tried to take without tipping anyone off to what she was doing. Nice try, Jess. She blushed and said, “I need to go to the bathroom.”

Not good enough. And unlike her, I had all the time in the world. “That’s not what I asked, Virgin.” Pausing mostly to make her more nervous, but also to build suspense for anyone who didn’t quite catch what I was going for in their inebriated states, I clarified, “Do you have to pee?”

And there it was. I saw a flash of realization in her eyes, followed by a darker blush on her face. Clearly Jess was desperate, as she didn’t whine or argue when it came to what I was pushing for. A bit more quietly than before, she muttered, “Yes, Hannah. I have to pee.”

A few of my friends snickered at the admission, but I managed to keep a straight face. I was the collected, dominant girl. She was the flustered, submissive maid. Though I wasn’t totally sober myself, I was quite committed to keeping my shit together at the moment. Setting up a dynamic like this was just too perfect, especially now that dear Jess was once again in a position where she needed my permission to relieve herself. And that was on top of the fact that she was naked, and still far from earning a single stitch of clothing.

“See? Was that so difficult?” I asked. She was probably too overwhelmed to fully process that I was verbally reversing the roles for the fun of it, and making myself sound like the authority figure that she was supposed to be. “Go on, then. But use the one on the first floor. I don’t want you straying too far.”

Once again, I could read her like a book. Considering how closed off most of the house was earlier, since I had been pretty diligent about locking as much as possible when she was in the shower, of course Jess was nervous that she would run into a similar problem. “Is it unlocked?” she hesitantly asked.

Good. Seeing how she was a little nervous about basically everything was both validating, and was useful in knowing how easy she would be to pressure and manipulate moving forward. “Yes,” I lied, “You do realize the rest of us have needs as well, right?” Theoretically, the locked door didn’t matter. If the little virgin was as obedient as I was hoping she would be, then she wouldn’t make it that far. And if she did, then I would get to punish her for disobeying.

It was a win/win for me, and the idea I had in mind would also allow the other girls to get involved without me needing to actually explain it like I had done ahead of time in regards to Jess’s credit card.

She gave me one last look, clearly waiting for the other shoe to drop, but I was completely unreadable compared to her own transparent expressions. The perks of being a pretty, popular girl. I was quite adept at showing only what I wanted to, and that was around people that were on my level. Jess definitely didn’t fit that bill, nor was she at all in the headspace to study me like that anyway. Not that I had ever gone this far with a target of mine, and yet the ideas kept coming.

I waited until Jess was just a few steps from the house, and then called out to her. “Come back, Jessie! Lillian needs a refill.”
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter Twelve

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Hannah

It really was too easy.

Now that little Jessie had been conditioned over the course of the afternoon to be obedient to me and my friends, especially now that I had thoroughly intimidated her and shown her that there were consequences for not listening, she clearly didn’t have the backbone to ignore our calls.

For a couple minutes, we continued to summon her back, always waiting until she was just within reach of the kitchen or the hallway beyond. A fresh drink, a new bowl of chips, a towel from where one of my friends had left hers on the porch. We were pretty much done with swimming at this point, despite the fact that we were still hanging out in bikinis, but Jess didn’t need to know that. The naked brunette had said out loud that she would drop everything for us when called, and we were all more than happy to put that to the test.

I was actually a little impressed at how well the girl was hanging on.

It had been nearly an hour since she chugged all that water, and I had expected her to look more desperate at this point. She was so little, so I assumed holding that much would have been more difficult. Jess wasn’t squirming like before, although I could tell by her expressions that each return trip was taking its toll. Since she had already admitted that she needed to pee, I had to imagine it wouldn’t be that much longer, but I also wasn’t sure if that meant five minutes or another thirty. Patience wasn’t even my issue; it would just be kind of boring to make her refresh drinks over and over again. Not only would that game get stale, but my friends and I were already pretty drunk. We couldn’t continuously knock back each glass and can Jess brought us; pouring them would be an option, but again, that would get old sooner rather than later. It honestly wasn’t worth the effort.

Instead, I outsourced creativity to the other girls. I had already done plenty, and would be fully in charge of Jess when they left for the night. Might as well let them get in on the action while they had the opportunity.

Besides, I deserved a small break, unlike Jessica.

—-----------------

Jess

I knew they were doing it on purpose.

Before, Hannah and her friends had ordered a new round of drinks all at once. That had been a different kind of torment, as I had to keep track of each girl’s specific cocktail while my mind was already overwhelmed with embarrassment and disorganized thoughts about how I might get this job back on track. This time around was objectively more simple, as the majority of the requests were much less involved than before, and only one or two at once, but that wasn’t the point. The issue was that I was trying to make it to the bathroom to relieve myself, not to mention how a small breather from the clique of girls would be nice.

But they wouldn’t let me make it past the kitchen. There was no way in hell I was going to humiliate myself in a similar manner to what had happened in the living room earlier. And yet, they were obviously trying to orchestrate something like that. Or maybe they just wanted to make me uncomfortable and subservient all at the same time, flexing how far they could take Hannah’s latest insistence about how I needed to come running basically whenever she snapped her fingers.

I tried my very best to feign indifference. Without a word, I continued to bring them anything they asked, while also keeping myself fully exposed. It went against every instinct I had, considering that I never walked around naked due to how I had only ever lived with my parents and currently a roommate at university. I just held onto the weak logic that they had already seen every inch of me. Covering wouldn’t really do anything, even if that would be my preference.

When I returned with the first cocktail after four separate trips for four cans, one of Hannah’s friends hopped up from her spot and walked over to me. “Look how flat she is!” the girl exclaimed. There was definitely a small slur to her words, reminding me how badly I was failing at my job. Instead of keeping them from drinking, I was serving them alcohol. “I mean, not like, her boobs. Those are fucking huge. I mean, here!” She gave my stomach a sharp slap. “So FLAT.”

I gasped from the unexpected hit. It’s not that it really hurt or anything, but the surprise was enough. Also, I certainly didn’t feel flat down there. I was so bloated from all the water I had chugged, and the slap awkwardly confirmed that my stomach wasn’t exactly as flat as she was commenting due to the current water weight. Also, it was only just now dawning on me that I hadn’t eaten since lunch on the road. No wonder I was feeling a little weak beyond the general submissiveness.

While I so badly wanted to slap the girl’s hand away, both from how she was violating my personal space as well as the rude way she was commenting on my body, Hannah’s stare alone was enough to keep my arms down. I couldn’t berate her or any of her friends when I was completely at their mercy. Until I figured out a way to contact her parents and get back to the role I was supposed to have here, I had to play nice. More than nice, really. I had to let the drunken girls treat me like I was their servant.

Hannah smirked, giving me one of those judgmental once-overs that only a rich, popular girl could pull off. Only instead of checking out my outfit, she was giving a cursory look to my bare body. “You’re right,” the young blonde said, “I guess little Jessie lives up to her cute name.”

“Mm hmm!” the girl next to me nodded. She reached out and gave my stomach a harsh pinch that instantly made me wish she had just given me another slap down there. “And yet the boys don’t want her? Why not?”

“We’ve been over this,” Taylor rolled her eyes, “Boys like hot girls, remember? She’s a virgin because she’s short and cute. No ass, either, speaking of ‘flat.’”

“And she’s a lesbian,” Hannah added, “Although she obviously can’t get any girls for the same reasons.”

“Ooh, I have an idea!” The redhead, Willow, hopped up from her spot and tagged in. Sending the other girl back to her seat, Willow placed a hand on my shoulder and made sure we were both fully facing the rest of the girls before going on. “Out of all of us, who do you want to make out with the most?”

I definitely wasn’t prepared for that. There was always a way for all this to get worse. No matter how many times Hannah and her friends proved as much, I kept falling for it. As mortifying as serving them drinks while completely exposed was, at least I could disassociate and try to blend into the background while they carried on with their immature conversations. Not that there weren’t eyes on me, of course, but I had been able to somewhat ignore them by focusing on the task at hand. That wasn’t possible when literally all of them were staring at me.

Interpreting my silence as something else, Willow gave my shoulder a playful nudge, “Don’t worry, you can choose me if you want.”

That was not my concern. I was still working through the surprise of the question, as well as where my answer might lead. If I answered, would they try and make me kiss that girl? While I had allowed a lot to happen, including the fact that I gave them all permission to touch my body everywhere in the name of figuring out why I was a virgin, making out with a girl was different. Mostly in that it would require active participation on my end, in contrast to how I merely had to stand still and swallow my pride when I had allowed all of Hannah’s friends to degrade me with their hands and their words earlier. Also, I had only ever kissed boys, and not that many of them. The idea of doing it with the opposite gender was quite daunting, considering that I wasn’t actually the lesbian Hannah was portraying me as. And to do something so intimate in front of others? Even if I knew I wouldn’t enjoy it, it was still a pretty big first, and one that would forever stand out in my mind due to how it came to pass.

The buzz from knocking back the seltzer earlier had long faded, especially after what Hannah had put me through when it was just the two of us in the basement. Liquid courage would be nice at the moment. Kiss or no kiss, there was no good answer to the redhead’s question. And everyone was staring.

“Well, Virgin?” Hannah pointedly asked, “Are you going to make us all wait forever, or are you going to answer the fucking question?”

A quick scan of the bikini clad eighteen year olds confirmed that I didn’t find any of them attractive. Partly because I wasn’t actually into girls, and partly because none of them were the company I would enjoy even under normal circumstances. Shallow, popular girls were bad enough, and adding ‘entitled’ to the mix just made it worse. Still, Hannah’s tone was enough to spark a little fear and remind me that I had to play along with whatever evil games she and her friends came up with.

“L-Lillian,” I nervously stammered. There was very little thought given to the name. I only knew a handful of the girls’ names in general, and I was worried that Willow would kiss me right then and there if I said her name due to the proximity. Hannah was obviously out. Despite how far I had fallen, I was still clinging to whatever scraps of dignity and defiance I could find. There was no way I would give Hannah the satisfaction of choosing her when she was the spoiled brat I was supposed to be babysitting.

She was quick to crush those weak embers, however. “Excuse me?” Hannah rose from her lounge chair and took a couple steps towards me. Not fully in my personal space, but enough to remind me just how tall she was in comparison. Intimidating, too. “Are you saying I’m NOT the hottest girl here?”

I half expected Lillian to look offended that Hannah was questioning my choice, or perhaps one of the other girls when Hannah implied that she was basically hotter than all of them, but they all seemed fine with it. Probably because she was still the one ultimately running the show here. If it made things more interesting when it came to their target, then naturally they wouldn’t bother bickering amongst themselves over who was the most attractive.

My focus was more on Hannah, anyway. After seeing what she was capable of earlier, it felt as if her very gaze was causing me to shrink. I instantly regretted my choice of Lillian, as I clearly hadn’t thought things through where Hannah was involved. Avoiding her amusement and satisfaction had seemed appealing in the moment, until I saw the flash of anger in her eyes. My resolve crumbled right away, and I tried to backtrack, “No, you are,” I awkwardly replied, “The hottest, I mean. I just- Lillian looks like a good kisser . . . ” The silence was deafening. After a few seconds, I couldn’t take it any more, and said, “I’d rather make out with you, Hannah.”

“Sounds to me like you’re a slut,” Hannah said. She took one more step before placing a hand on her hip. “It’s always the virgins that end up being the thirstiest, right? You want multiple girls, Jessica? Didn’t you just meet all of us today? And you already want to make out with a couple of us. Wow.”

Every time I managed to push away a blush, a new one seemed to come back in full force whenever Hannah or her friends talked about me in a new, demeaning way. And she was totally twisting my words! I didn’t want to make out with any of them. This was supposed to be a ‘if I had to choose’ thing. That’s it. “No, I-”

“Did I give you permission to speak, Virgin?” Hannah snapped. “And don’t try to deny that you want me.” She turned to her friends, taking the opposite side of me than the one Willow was on. “Jessie tried to kiss me in the kitchen earlier, but I denied her. Obviously. I’d never go for someone so small and pathetic. So if anyone is ever alone with Jessica the lesbian slut, watch your back. Especially you, Lillian!”

I looked at Hannah in horror, mouth slightly agape as I processed her blatant lie. That never happened!! It was one thing to be coerced into ‘admitting’ that I was a lesbian, but now it seemed like I was as desperate as she was claiming. That I tried to kiss the girl I was hired to babysit. Or, as her friends saw it, the girl I was supposed to be serving. “That-”

“JESSICA.” For a second, it looked like Hannah was going to slap me. Instead, her aggressive body language shifted into a more casual stance as she turned her scowl back into a smirk. Still training her gaze on me, she said, “First of all, we’ve been over this. No speaking unless you’re given permission. Nod if you understand.”

This part wasn’t new to me, although it was a lot more difficult to comply with when she was spouting humiliating fiction about me. I reluctantly nodded, immediately feeling conflicted. For starters, I knew I wouldn’t be able to defend myself in regards to any other lies Hannah decided to say about me. I had also already said out loud that I needed a bathroom break, and still hadn’t been given an opportunity to do so. While I didn’t want to be in the same situation as last time, asking when it was far too late, I was also nervous about potentially being punished for speaking up or taking a break when they were trying to call on me for something.

“Good girl,” Hannah said, “Honestly, you’re going to have to improve your game if you don’t want to be a virgin for life. You’re already so weak in the physical department. Do you really think some girl is going to kiss you just because you go for it?”

“Her lips aren’t even kissable!” Taylor exclaimed, “Trust me, we felt them.”

Hannah just shrugged. “Whatever. She’s our little servant girl. It’s not like she has a chance with any of us anyway.”

What did that even mean?? I had kissed people before, and I knew that the way they were all talking about me right in front of me was designed to make me feel self conscious, but it somewhat worked anyway. Although I was older than all of them, I wasn’t particularly experienced. It was difficult to ignore their insulting and judgmental comments when they all sounded so sure about what they were saying.

“Jessie. Go get a can of seltzer. Any flavor.”

Something as simple as a new command left me unsure of what to do or say. I had been pushed to say ‘Yes, Hannah’ to the blonde’s demands leading up to this point, but I had just been told that I wasn’t allowed to speak. Trying to communicate how I was torn, I glanced towards Hannah and gave her a small nod. I slightly pivoted my body, preparing to head back inside, but also lingering just enough for her to correct me if she wanted to. Once again, in a situation where I felt the need to wait for Hannah’s approval.

Observant and socially adept enough to pick up my confusion, she quietly scoffed. “Those two words are allowed, Jessica. I told you to do something, didn’t I?”

“Yes, Hannah,” I quietly muttered. There was my answer, then.

Making yet another trip to the kitchen, I grabbed the first can of alcoholic seltzer I saw in the fridge’s drawer. Shivering a bit from the latest wave of cool air, and noticing just how much the girls had gone through the collection of drinks they had brought over, I headed back out to the pool. They were drunk; I was naked. No matter how many times I thought about it, it was difficult to convince myself that this wasn’t somehow my fault. I was failing spectacularly at this job, and I really should have put my foot down hours ago.

It was way too late for that, however. So for the umpteenth time, I approached the girls without covering, with drink in hand for whomever needed a fresh can this time around.

After a few seconds of silence, as I was committed to not speaking, Hannah smiled from the seat she had returned to. “That one is for you, Jessie. And you have to chug it for us. What do you think, girls? Thirty seconds, like last time?”

“How about 25, to see if she can beat her record?” Lillian suggested.

“Good idea!” Hannah replied. She pulled out her phone and tapped it a couple times, “Okay, Virgin. You have 25 seconds, or you’re going to be in serious trouble with all of us.” She glanced up from her screen with her lips pursed in a smile, “And after that, you’re going to play a little game with us.”
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter Thirteen

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Jess

Another can of alcoholic seltzer wouldn’t do anything from an inebriation standpoint, as it had been ages since the last can I had been pressured to chug. And even if I was drinking more regularly, I’d probably end up staying sober anyway due to how exhausting and humiliating my time with Hannah and her friends was. However, a full twelve ounces of liquid was its own problem. I already needed the restroom, and had expressed as such; drinking more was the opposite of what I should be doing.

And yet, it’s not like I had a choice. I was naked and couldn’t muster up the courage to put my foot down about how I should at least be allowed to cover. Hannah was impossible to argue with, and this was more of the same. Besides, I really didn’t want to get in trouble again. Hannah had been so harsh earlier, and I was also outnumbered with all of her friends here. For all I knew, knocking back a can of seltzer was incredibly tame compared to the unknown alternative.

The time limit didn’t help. Hannah started the clock before I opened the drink, leaving me scrambling to pop the tab. I must have wasted five seconds just getting started, and then there were the same difficulties from the first time around–something cold and bubbly was not easy to drink quickly, and downing fluids when there was already noticeable pressure on my bladder made me incredibly nervous. There was no, no, NO way I was going to wet myself again. Now that it had happened once, they were obviously trying to recreate the circumstances, but I refused to let myself lose any more dignity.

“Ten seconds!” Hannah announced.

I was barely halfway done. Steeling myself as best as I could without having time to take a breath, I started sucking down the drink even more than before. Although I miraculously managed to finish just before the one second mark, as the girls started counting together once Hannah prompted it with ‘five,’ it wasn’t much of a victory. My throat stung from such an aggressive intake of cold, and I felt a bit bloated as well.

Seemingly unimpressed, Hannah said, “Looks like Jessie doesn’t suck at everything. So, Willow. What was that game you were talking about?”

“What? Oh! Musical Statues,” the redhead replied, “Like, instead of chairs, you use your bodies. We all dance, and the last one to freeze when the music stops is out.”

“Fun!” Taylor exclaimed, “Let’s do it. Maybe our little college girl has some moves we don’t know.”

I practically froze in fear. Even under normal circumstances, I was self conscious about my dancing abilities (or lack thereof). But dancing while I was fully nude, and while the majority of those present would be making a point to watch me? I’d rather die. Honestly, I would rather be doing naked chores. I couldn’t believe I was thinking about such a ‘preference’ when I hated being exposed to anyone in general, but anything would be better than this.

Too nervous to directly protest, I tried to get around the issue by suggesting something else, “Shouldn’t I-”

WHACK.

Hannah swiveled my way and her hand cracked across my face. “JESSICA,” She snapped my full name while glaring down at me, “You do not speak unless you are given permission. Seriously. It’s not that fucking difficult.”

That’s all it took. The longer I was under Hannah’s control, the more submissive I was to her. With watery eyes and a stinging cheek, I merely gave a meek nod of affirmation. I was supposed to be in charge of this girl, and yet her parents’ bullshit title for me ended up landing me in this enormous mess. Without my personal possessions, I was totally helpless and unable to assert my own authority. That, and I had no idea how to handle such aggressive confrontation, especially when undressed.

Hannah’s personality shifted, as if her awful chastising of me never happened. “I can DJ,” she said, turning back towards her friends, “I’m synced to the speakers, anyway. Not to mention my amazing music tastes.”

“And your dancing would probably excite the lesbian virgin too much,” Taylor pointed out.

“True,” Hannah smirked, “Maybe Lillian should sit this one out, too?”

“No way!” Lillian whined, “I want to dance. It’s not my problem if little Jessie can’t keep it in her pants.”

“What pants?” Willow giggled.

All I could do was blush and avert my gaze as the girls talked about me as if I wasn’t right in front of them. I was still trying to figure out how I was supposed to dance outside without wearing any clothes, when I was awkward enough at school dances that I got roped into attending with friends.

Of course, Hannah was thinking ahead and took away a possible escape route before I found it myself, “No lame or lazy dancing,” she said, “And no getting out on purpose. If I catch any of you breaking the rules, then there will be hell to pay.” While she didn’t directly call me out, it was obvious that her words were meant for me. “Everyone ready? Find some personal space.”

That was maybe the only break I would be getting. Not having to dance with one of Hannah’s friends. Then again, dancing alone came with its own set of challenges. Without anyone near me to steal the spotlight and partially hide my nonexistent moves, I would have to somehow dance in a way that wasn’t ‘lame’ or ‘lazy,’ whatever that meant to Hannah. Losing intentionally would have been a good idea, too. Unfortunately, Hannah thought of it first.

The other girls got up from their spots and spread out. One or two of them dramatically whined about how they had been comfortable, but it was pretty clear that no one was actually complaining. From what I had seen, they were all confident. Generally, the hot, popular girls were the first ones on the dance floor, and Hannah’s circle of friends all seemed to be that type.

No amount of time in the world would prepare me, although an extra few seconds would have been nice. Hannah started the music, and I was half tempted to simply resign myself to whatever punishment she had in mind. Maybe if this had happened earlier, I would have followed through on that thought. But now? I was way more intimidated by the blonde, and testing her felt like a horrible idea.

I started swaying and idly bouncing, which was no doubt what she considered ‘lazy dancing,’ except there was a reason I was doing it. Instead of trying to magically become a girl who was moderately good at dancing, I took a few seconds to watch her friends and see if I could copy one of them. What I didn’t count on, even though I really should have, was the fact that my braless boobs were going to be a problem. I wasn’t even doing that much, and they were already shifting about and bouncing along with my movements. Embarrassing, yes, but mostly uncomfortable!

“Come on, Jessie. Dance!” Willow exclaimed. She skipped over to me and took both of my hands, then used them to guide my arms backwards and forwards in opposite directions. The sharp movements caused my breasts to bounce around much more erratically, and I also felt a much stronger urge to pee when my legs couldn’t fully stay still in response to how I was being led to dance with the smiling redhead. My cheeks must have been burning as bright as her hair. I had never wanted a bra so badly; it took a conscious effort not to wince at the sensations on my chest, and it certainly didn’t help when Willow stared right down at my bare boobs. “I’m jealous,” she said, “They’re so much bigger than mine!”

It took a lot not to look down. Although she was wearing a bikini, there was plenty of movement on her own chest as well from the way she was dancing with me, and that was before she verbally drew attention to them. Since I wasn’t allowed to speak, I merely kept my eyes up and awkwardly let her tug me this way and that to the music.

That wasn’t enough for her. “You can look, virgin,” Willow said, “How about this? If you ogle me and tell me that you love my boobs, I’ll think about returning those plane tickets I bought earlier. It’s okay, I’m giving you permission to say it.”

That was a tough offer to reject. International flights weren’t cheap, and I still wasn’t sure how simple it would be to get those charges on my credit card reversed. The card had technically been stolen, although I had also been right there while it was used. I also had no idea how that process worked, as I had never had anything falsely charged before. Maybe it would be simpler to have Willow undo the damage herself? Of course, there were all the other purchases, too. Still, it was a start.

The only reason I considered going for it was because Hannah’s music was so loud. No one would hear me saying the mortifying words. As for looking . . . I was already somewhat tuning out any stares by focusing on Willow, anyway. Maybe they wouldn’t notice anything if she and I were dancing face to face. Feeling my face heat up more than before, I forced myself to look down at her cleavage and mutter, “I love your boobs.”

“What was that, Jessie?” she asked, “Speak up.”

As if it wasn’t awkward enough to be led in a shimmy-like dance with the girl, I had to keep staring at her chest now that I had started. “I love your boobs,” I said a little more audibly, after clearing my throat for good measure.

“Louder, babe. Or I’m going to get you in trouble with Hannah.”

“I love your boobs!”

“Louder!!”

The music stopped just as I yelled, “I LOVE YOUR BOOBS.”

Everyone around us froze per the rules of the game, but only from the neck down. They couldn’t hold back their gasps and giggles in response to my piercing proclamation. I wanted the ground to swallow me up. Also, Hannah and Willow definitely planned that, but I had no idea how. At the end of the day, it didn’t really matter. Once again, I had embarrassed myself in front of everyone, and made the whole ‘lesbian’ thing more believable as well.

“God, she’s such a slut!” Willow scoffed, “Hannah, can you please control your pet? Believe it or not, virgin, most girls don’t enjoy being ogled. My eyes are up here.”

I gave Willow an incredulous look. Seriously?! Not only was she calling me out for something she compelled me to do in the first place, but I was still baffled about how all of them kept calling me both a virgin and a slut in the same breath. Especially when the latter was paired with the implication that I was a lesbian, which was 100% not the case.

“Sorry, Willow. That’s what you get for playing with a maid who isn’t fully trained yet,” Hannah smirked, “Oh, and you’re out. Jessie stopped moving before you did!”

Willow just shrugged, then slapped my left breast out of nowhere. “Slut. You’re literally getting paid to behave, aren’t you?” With that, she strutted back to her lounge chair.

“Maybe we can start docking her pay each time she fucks up,” Hannah suggested, “Hmm, she’d probably end up in the negatives pretty quickly. How about it, Virgin? Want to start paying me for your services?”

She couldn’t do that, could she? Regardless, I just gave a small shake of my head. Now wasn’t the time to debate, and I wasn’t sure if a question for me counted as being given permission to speak. I was assuming the reason I hadn’t been yelled at for talking about Willow’s boobs was because the whole thing had been orchestrated.

“Then behave,” Hannah said, “Now, who’s ready for Round Two?”

The second time around was similar to the first, where one of Hannah’s friends was quick to invade my personal space and get me to dance with her. She didn’t jostle me as much, although the turns I was being led through made me a little dizzy. I also lost the ability to keep my thighs closer together, and I could already feel the seltzer catching up to me and piling onto the urgent need that had already been present before I came out to the pool area.

While I didn’t need to embarrass myself like before, I still ended up being kept in the game for the same reason. Hannah claimed that the girl dancing with me was the last to freeze, so she was out. I could easily see the trend, but couldn’t call Hannah out without incurring her wrath. She would just call me a liar, or get on my case about speaking out of turn, or any number of things. I was still the naked maid, and she was still the girl in charge of me despite what my role at her house was actually supposed to be.

Between Round Three and Round Four is when I tried to give Hannah a desperate look. I really, really needed to go. It didn’t help that I had made several attempts to go back inside, which I’m sure subconsciously signaled my body a few times that it was time to go. Circling back numerous times to deliver drinks had been tough enough, but it felt like I was near my breaking point now that I couldn’t stay still for very long.

Hannah didn’t appear to register my look, or maybe she was just ignoring it. She simply skipped to the next song on her phone.

Taylor stepped up to take a turn with me, although we didn’t get too far. The second my legs were separated from one of her gestures that shifted me sideways, I couldn’t hold it back any more. Gasping as I felt the floodgates open for the second time in a single day, I started peeing and was completely unable to hold it back.

My ‘dance partner’ noticed immediately. “Jessie!” she exclaimed. Shoving my backwards while stepping away herself, Taylor shouted, “Oh my God, she’s peeing!”

At that, Hannah stopped the music, which made things a thousand times worse. Suddenly everyone was staring at me now that Taylor drew attention to my ongoing accident, and the sound of my urine splashing on the concrete below me. No one said a single word, although a couple of them took out their phones. My hands reflexively twitched, as I knew deep down that I should be trying to cover myself up. The thing was, I had been trained. After just half a day, I felt the need to keep my arms down despite the fact that I was being filmed. Even though I was naked. Even though I was wetting myself.

Although I was being obedient about that particular directive, Hannah snapped at me anyway. “What the fuck, Jessica?” She stormed over until she was a few feet in front of me, no doubt because she didn’t want her bare feet to be in the splash zone. “I gave you permission to use the bathroom, and you chose to wet yourself instead?! You’re not doing this on purpose, are you?”

“N-no!” I protested. It felt so weird to talk while I was still mid-stream, but I couldn’t stop the ongoing accident now that it had started. I had waited too long to use the bathroom, and now I was paying the price. Again. While I knew that it was mostly Hannah’s fault, it was impossible to not blame myself. I was a young adult, and more than capable of making it to the toilet. Maybe I should have been more vocal about my needs, even if Hannah had stripped away my ability to speak as easily as she had taken my clothes? I was too flustered to think straight, especially when Hannah was yelling at me.

“So you’re having another accident?” she suggested, now that I had denied the alternative, “You know what, Jessie? I’m done. If you’re not going to use the bathroom when you’re told, you don’t get the privilege. From now on, those doors are staying locked.

Her words didn’t process right away, probably because I was too distracted by the fact that I was literally peeing myself in front of her and all of her friends. When the embarrassingly long stream faded to a trickle, however, it finally hit me. But- but that didn’t make any sense. How was I supposed to . . . “Hannah, please-”

“Hannah, nothing,” she calmly replied, “And you better not wet yourself again, either. You’re going to be in major trouble if you do. Now, what do you say?”

It took me even longer to put together the additional command. This was just like when she was shouting at me about the size of my breasts. It didn’t make any sense! I didn’t choose my body or anything, so how could she be mad at something like that? Now I wasn’t allowed to use the bathroom, but also wasn’t allowed to wet myself? What did Hannah expect me to do? Just hold my bladder for six weeks?!

Lillian spoke up. “Yes, Hannah! Remember, Virgin? That’s what you say whenever your owner tells you what to do.”

My what?

“That’s right, pet,” Hannah nodded, “From here on out, your bathroom privileges have been revoked. Yes?”

“But-”

WHACK.

“Your bathroom privileges have been revoked. Do you understand?”

“Y-yes, Hannah.” I had never felt so defeated in my life. Stripped and humiliated in front of so many girls, and completely powerless to fight back. And if Hannah meant it, what was I supposed to do when I needed to use the restroom? I’d have to find out later, as I obviously didn’t need to go any more.

“Good girl. Now, go get your cleaning supplies and take care of this mess. Are you listening, Jessie? I said now.”

Hannah

It made a lot more sense for my friends to stay.

We had sleepovers all the time, especially when we were drinking. Although we were rich enough to afford it, it was kind of dumb to order a ride home only to turn around and do the same thing the following morning to get our cars when we were sober. Besides, power in numbers didn’t hurt at the moment. Until little Jess was truly trained and broken, it would be a lot more difficult for her to fight back when I wasn’t the only girl she had to deal with.

And yet, I still wanted to send my friends home. For now. While all of them seemed to be amused by Jessica’s first accident, no doubt because of the shock value, I could tell that a couple of them felt a little awkward the second time around. Only a few of us really enjoyed being cruel to the girls that deserved it, which meant I would need to be selective moving forward. Willow and Lillian? Definitely keepers. Taylor? Possibly. She was good at embarrassing girls sexually, but I wasn’t sure how she would fare when it came to utterly destroying my babysitter.

I’d have to sleep on it. Plus I couldn’t send most of my friends home while telling a few of them to stay. Being leader was a tricky game. They would all do my bidding because I had proved time and time again that listening to me yielded positive results, and crossing me was a huge mistake. Playing favorites, however, was a surefire way to sew mistrust.

Most importantly, I could truly be myself if none of them were present. No holds barred, which sounded all kinds of fun now that Jess was being more obedient. I saw the fear in her eyes earlier, and I had already seen through some trial and error that it didn’t take much to stoke that emotion now that I had shown her what I was capable of.

Once Jessica had cleaned up outside, giving everyone one last little show as she both squatted and bent over as I dictated the ‘correct’ way to clean, I sent her inside to continue her job from forever ago. She still had plenty of work to do in the kitchen, considering how many times we dragged her away to wait on us. And while she was distracted, I would send my friends home. That way, they could still serve as a background threat despite not actually being present.

It wasn’t difficult. I just lied and said that one of my parents’ colleagues was swinging by the house tomorrow morning to ‘collect some files.’ Or, in other words, to check on me and my new ‘housekeeper.’ It was a plausible enough story, and my friends had seen with their own eyes how well trained Jessica already was. With all of her possessions confiscated, as well as the collection of blackmail my girlfriends would send me, they fully believed that I could pressure my short babysitter to temporarily get dressed and play the role without giving anything away. But if a bunch of cars were in the driveway, and someone saw that I had a friend over the first night I was left on my own? Way more suspicious.

None of the girls questioned it, not even the few that knew me better. It made perfect logical sense, and it didn’t take long for all of them to clear out. We only had to order two rides, as they could share, and the waiting time was just enough for those still in bikinis to get dressed and slip out the side door. I made sure that each and every one of them took a couple empty drinks in. Not to help Jess, but to keep adding to her job while making sure she didn’t leave the kitchen at the same time.

Finally, when it was just the two of us, I stepped into the kitchen. Crazy enough, she was almost done making the room sparkle. Almost as if committing to a chore made her more efficient. But I wasn’t going to let her off the hook that easily. “What’s left? You may answer, Virgin,” I said. Anyone else might have taken pity on her. She looked so beaten down, and almost numb to the fact that she was washing the last few dishes while naked. But Jess deserved it. Thinking she had the right to tell me what to do in my own house, and walking around with curves like that? Bullshit.

“Just the counters,” she replied. If the brunette noticed how quiet it was without my friends here, she didn’t mention it. Good. Docile and obedient was a much better look on her.

I was about to say something when I heard her stomach rumble. Interesting. I hadn’t even thought about the fact that my friends and I had been snacking all evening, but Jess hadn’t had a single bite since arriving on my doorstep. And she probably hadn’t eaten for a while before then, either. Maybe since lunch? Fluids certainly weren’t enough to stave off hunger, and the audible growl was enough to inform me that the long day was catching up to her in that regard. And yet, I was willing to bet that she was too scared of me to ask permission for something like that when she still had work to do.

“Good. Now hush. If you talk back, I’m going to slap you again,” I said, getting right to the point. Nurturing that fear, while also getting ahead of a potential response to my next fun idea, “When you’re done with the dishes, put the sponge down. You’re going to scrub the counters with your boobs.”

The look on her face was priceless. It definitely took a few seconds for her to register the full implication of my demand. Not surprising, considering how outlandish the task must have sounded to someone who wasn’t prepared for it. Thanks to my reminder, she managed not to speak, although her lips temporarily parted like she wanted to.

I wonder if she even realized how conditioned she was at this point. That was the funny thing about blackmail. That kind of compliance only came in short bursts, and eventually faded to the background. The rest? I was no psychologist, but I had witnessed countless girls falling into the habit of obeying me simply because it became the norm. With fewer and fewer reminders of why they were doing as they were told. Apparently it worked on college girls, too, when they were given the proper motivation.

Not relenting, but at least clarifying in case she was too confused and taken aback by what I was telling her to do, I said, “You heard me. Put the soap on your boobs and rub it around, Jessie. I want to see bubbles. Do I really have to spell this out for you?”

It must have finally computed, at least to the point where she reluctantly reached for the bottle of dish soap. I kept a straight face, but I knew why she was so hesitant. The majority of her evening had been ‘naked chores.’ While the total lack of clothes was obviously embarrassing for her, the tasks themselves were mundane, and she had probably done most of them before. This, however, was brand new and would be amusingly uncomfortable for her. Not only did it draw attention to her bareness, especially her sizable rack, but it also tested her obedience. If she would do this for me with no outward argument, how else would she bend to my will?

I had so many plans for the girl, most of which were coming to me out of nowhere and bouncing around my mind with the ones that already existed up there. This was all brand new territory for me, as I normally had limited time with the average target. On top of that, most of those targets didn’t irritate me as much as Jess did.

First, I would relish every second of her bending over and scrubbing down every inch of every counter with her breasts. And oh, I would make sure she was thorough.

As for the rest of the evening, all I knew was that she wouldn’t be going to bed until I was sure she was well and truly broken.