Prize Doll to Permanently Nude [ 05/17 Ch. 5 ]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
barelin

Prize Doll to Permanently Nude [ 05/17 Ch. 5 ]

Post by barelin »

This story is a work of fiction. Please delete previous versions published.
Written by Barelin and edited by Megansdad

Figure 1 For this story https://i.imgur.com/cm5qr2L.jpg

Prize Doll to Permanently Nude

Connellan (Connie) was born with a silver spoon. She got everything she wanted with no questions asked. Her wealthy parents took extreme pride in ensuring their daughter Connie was always dolled up less like a Barbie doll and more like a Disney Princess. Something she grew to dislike. Even at home, she was always her parents’ prize doll.

It started with simple daydreams of being naked everywhere and some research. The dreams were probably after learning that public nudity was legal if it fell under religious freedom. Under this claim, the agreement cannot be legally nude in a clothed world.

Here it goes.

Chapters

Chapter 1 – Unveiling
Chapter 2 – New Beliefs
Chapter 3 – Reality Beliefs
Chapter 4 – Religious Belief
Chapter 5 – Brief to the Ball

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Barelin's Stories Archive
Last edited by barelin on Thu May 18, 2023 4:29 am, edited 11 times in total.
barelin

Chapter 1 – Unveiling

Post by barelin »

Chapter 1 – Unveiling

Connie got her name from her great-grandmother and was the only child of James and Nichole Strauss. Her parents jointly own one of the largest wineries in northern California. Along with several other businesses that she learned about as she got older.

She learned that her parents would spare no expense and always dressed like their royal princess. In her second year at the academy, Strauss influenced the board of directors to allow their daughter to wear only her princess dresses instead of the standard uniform. Connie didn’t believe she was more important than anyone else but did think the uniforms were ugly.

Following the unanimous decision by the board, Connie was no longer required to wear the school uniform. The staff would allow Connie to wear dresses a second time only during growth spurts. Even when she was not in school, she wore the best, less formal clothing. Until recently, something she used to crave – being Mommy and Daddy’s beautiful princess.

Soon after entering high school at the academy, the fun of always being that royal princess in those fancy dresses wore off. Around that time, her parents wanted her to wear only formal dresses, even when not in school. When she finished developing into a teenager, her parents began requiring her to attend all of their balls and fancy parties.

Those events mostly fell on either Friday or Saturday evening and occasionally on Sunday afternoon or night. The parties or balls took place at their mansion ballroom or one of the other influential families’ mansions. Her parents desired to pull her out of her shell by attending those events, but Connie was not a social butterfly.

Before being forced to attend, she would be as far away from everyone as possible. One of the many reasons she detested attending those parties was the dress she was required to wear. The heavier material and the layers made them uncomfortable and hot, mentioning the time it took for the staff to put them on her.

They were more uncomfortable than the formal attire Connie wore to school. Since she didn’t want to disappoint her parents, she would put on the biggest smile. She would pretend to be their royal princess while they formally introduced her to their guests as their ‘prize precious porcelain doll.

She noticed some of her classmate’s dresses were uncomfortable as well. It was nice to know she wasn’t the only one to complain about it. If there is one thing about Connie’s parents, they are wealthy, and status is everything. The dresses were one of the many things I disliked about those parties, besides being around the strange adults.

A few months after the dinner, she was irritated at how uncomfortable and heavy that formal dress was. She was watching several adults dancing and at those standing around talking. Uninterested in any of the adults dancing, she stood around the edge of the room with the other teens.

Connie was beginning to daydream as she had many times since being forced to attend those events. What was so different this time from the other times she daydreamed? This time she could see herself dancing without a care in the world among the others on the dance floor – naked.

Coming to reality, she looked down and was still wearing that uncomfortable dress. As she slipped out of the daydream in almost a panic, she noticed the same staff that helped her change back in her room. She tried not to draw attention to herself after envisioning the impossible idea of being naked in public.

That was when she almost fell over while the staff was still untying the corset straps. She saw her nude self staring back at her in the reflection. She quickly looked down and saw her protruding nipples while still feeling her chest compressed in the corset.

Connie could see her concerned look in the mirror, and the staff helped her into the stool. She accepted a glass of water while feeling the fabric under her butt and on her body. The reflection was otherwise; herself drinking a glass of water in all her naked glory. She assured the staff that she was fine and ensured they did not plan to undress her completely.

Recalling the vision of that night at the dinner and dance of her nude self, she became concerned as the staff undressed her for bed. The last thing she wanted was for Wendy, one of the staff has been with her since she was little, to find out about her desire to be nude. The nude daydreams became more frequent as she entered her sophomore year of high school.

She certainly wasn’t interested in telling anyone about what she saw when looking down – or of her nude reflection. She was old enough to obtain her driver’s license but still allowed the staff to dress her rather than dress herself. She frequently imagined herself without clothes and had no intention of dressing herself.

She wondered if something was wrong with her and why she had those daydreams. Looking at the image she saw in the mirrors, she was always the only one naked. Once the staff finished dressing her, they would tell her.

She realized that being her parents’ fancy princess dress-up doll wasn’t fun anymore. A voice kept telling her to wear less clothing, much less than she does now. That brings her to the thought of facing her parents and asking them if she could start wearing the same uniform as her classmates.

For years, she had overheard chit-chat from others about special treatment for not wearing the same uniform. That made it nearly impossible to make any more-than-casual friends at school.

Periodically, she would express how she felt to the staff about dressing differently. With just a few weeks left of her sophomore year, her parents required her to attend a ball at her parent’s mansion. It was the perfect opportunity for her to act on her daydream. Following dinner, she slipped back to one of the tables, but her solitude was interrupted by two classmates as they approached her table.

One of the girls said, “We have wanted to get to know you but felt that you were unapproachable.” Standing were two of her classmates, one she remembered from one of her classes. The two girls sat down as they reached out a hand to me. She was saddened as she didn’t consider herself to be better or above any of her classmates.

Connie realized that she wasn’t just her parent’s mint living doll. She was also a living princess doll to all her classmates at the academy. During their conversation, both of their parents work directly for her parent business. Hearing that, she kicked herself for being so isolated from others.

The teens tried to muster the courage to approach her near the edge of the room for months. She learned about Ivana Ventnor, whose father is one of her parents’ business lawyers, and Lilian Thornes, whose parents both work as consultants for her parents.

Throughout the conversation, the three of us become good friends. We talked about my obsession with wearing all of those formal dresses everywhere. It started with wanting to be that princess that had gotten out of hand. We talk to each other about our ups and downs.

We also discussed the possibility of talking with my parents about not wearing the dresses anymore and dressing like everyone else. We decided it would be unnecessary to stop wearing the dresses just to be more approachable since it was near the end of their sophomore school year.

Connie finally felt comfortable telling them about her little secret that she has been dealing with for the past several months. She told them about the episodes happening at any time of the day, no matter where she was.

After a long silence, Connie worried her new friends were about to walk away. She watched as they whispered something while looking at their phones. She felt like a freak while looking for some excuse to slip away from them.

After several minutes Ivana said, “A few months ago, my dad gave me access to one of his databases to help him with school research. Both of us were searching and found something you might find interesting.” She handed her phone to Connie and showed a list of links to legal documents about Tami Smithers.

Ivana selected one of the links and said, “During Tami’s first year at Campbell-Frank University in Vermont, caught streaking as part of a prank. To keep her scholarship, really no choice but to claim nudism as a religious belief.” Hearing what Ivana was telling Connie, she was having trouble understanding or even believing it possible that public nudity was legal.

What she did know was that dressing formally was uncomfortable but also unbearably hot. Connie had already passed the phone back to her and could see the concerned looks on their faces. Connie was trying to find a comfortable position, her mind wondering about the possibility of being allowed to strip at the table.

Connie suddenly felt the dress she had on covered in itching powder. Sweat dripping from her forehead and breasts made it even worse. She hadn’t noticed Lilian had left her alone with Ivana, who was caressing Connie’s hands. Standing next to Connie was her concerned mother listening to what she told them after learning of the possibility of nudity under religious beliefs.

Both girls rubbed the back of Connie’s dress as her mom read the same legal document. We were getting extremely nervous by the look Connie’s Mom gave them once we realized she had finished reading. As Connie’s mom handed the phone, she looked at Connie and smiled. Then she said something that shocked Connie, “So, you want to stop wearing clothes?”

Last edited by barelin on Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
anthonydemon

Re: Prize Doll to Permanently Nude

Post by anthonydemon »

Great start. I sincerely hope it's a situation she can't handle, the kind where you get more than you asked for, resulting in an embarrassing and tremendously humiliating experience for her :P
barelin

Chapter 2 – New Beliefs

Post by barelin »

Chapter 2 – New Beliefs

All Connie could do was stare in disbelief when her Mom asked her if she wanted to take everything off and be nude everywhere. Her first reaction should have been one of embarrassment at her mom’s blunt statement. But found it impossible to be embarrassed. Maybe it was due to her daydreams that she had become desensitized to being naked.

Connie was relieved she was no longer suffering along with the conditions she had been living and her mother was now aware of it. The thoughts and worries flooding back about being hauled away to some crazy house put her into a panic. Every inch of her body felt saturated in itching powder and hot sauce on the dress she couldn’t see.

How tight the corset and the wireframe pushing on her, very aware of not sitting there in the nude. Not entirely sure if she wanted to undress in front of everyone in the ballroom. To know that everyone in that room would finally be able to see herself at that moment, naked. Before she began seeing herself nude several months ago, just the thought of stripping naked would have been embarrassing.

Not in her wildest dreams did she ever imagine her ‘prim and proper’ mother would, in a million years, ask that question? Unsure she heard her question correctly, Connie asked, “Did you say ‘Start wearing nothing?” Squeezing the hands of her new friends while staring at my mother in disbelief and shock.

Her Mom said, “Your dad and I noticed how much you appeared to be uncomfortable wearing your dresses. I have been checking with the staff to see if you have mentioned anything. I had them switch to a milder detergent and saw no change in you. The staff has been discreetly asking how you were feeling and if they could do anything to help.”

Connie listened to her mom express her concerns as she battled her doubts. She was relieved that with her parents’ hectic work schedules, they have relied heavily on the staff to fill in the gaps. Both of her parents slowed enough to notice how she was behaving.

Mom continued, “I felt that if you considered adopting this religious belief of always being nude, we have the resources to take it all of the way to the U.S. Supreme Court if we had to. After reading what your friends showed, that may not be necessary.”

For once, Connie simply waited to let her Mom speak her mind without interrupting. Her mom was glad she finally shared her secret with her friends. She was still worried that her parents would have her committed to a mental institute and change their minds. Connie felt more relieved after her Mom left the girls sitting there.

After her Mom left, she realized it was her decision how far she was to take this idea. Scanning the ballroom, she noticed that many of the guests had left. Not counting them, there were another twenty-three guests. Considering what her Mom had said, she thought about excusing herself and changing into something more comfortable.

Over the past months, the desire to be nude everywhere has become. Every night it has become more and more difficult to fall asleep while wearing pajamas or a nightgown made of even the softest materials. Eventually, over a week ago, she began sleeping in the nude. She was seriously considering making a grand gesture. Walk before everyone in the ballroom after some speech while removing all her clothes.

Connie pulls at the fabric of her dress subconsciously, trying to get more comfortable. She said the unthinkable to Ivana and Lilian, “I need to be nude, free of all of this clothing. I need you to get everyone’s attention and help me remove my dress and everything else.”

Lilian rubbed her arm and asked Connie if she was what she wanted. She nodded her head, ‘yes.’ She was feeling a bit uneasy and embarrassed about what was happening. Over the past few weeks, Connie’s mind played tricks on her to envision herself nude or clothed.

She has relied more heavily on the staff and didn’t inadvertently leave the room naked. Now that she was about to announce she was going nude, she hoped the daydreams of me going nude stop.

Seconds felt like hours as she stood before our guests in the middle of the ballroom and listened to the girls summarize everything they had discussed between us; her wish to adopt a nudist lifestyle. Connie is doing her best to show as much courage and confidence as possible when she is surprised when the room with applause following the girls’ speech.

Then the reality of it all just slammed into her. As Connie felt the zipper on the back of her dress lowered. She felt a sense of relief as her dress fell to the floor. Then the slips and petticoats were eventually removed, as well.

After Connie felt one of them unclasp her bra and remove it. Then she felt the panties pull down her legs. During this, the guests never looked at the girls. Finally, she stood before everyone, the natural state with one exception – she had her hair removed by laser years ago.

Connie couldn’t describe the relief that swept through her as each item of clothing left her body. She felt paralyzed standing there and realized this was the last time in clothes. She stood there as everyone studied every inch of her body. Connie’s attention was transfixed on a glass on the table when she was snapped back to reality by the sudden clapping.

Loss for words, the girls embraced into a group hug as the room continued with applause and comments. We continued to hug and kiss each other on the cheek. After our embrace, the girls and I mingled with the guests. They were showing more acceptance of Connie’s nudity than was, and it was her idea.

After some of the remaining guests had left, we approached our parents were standing off by themselves. The uneasy feeling returned as she realized she was meeting my friends’ parents for the first time while nude. For the first time, she felt naked – vulnerable.’

barelin

Post by barelin »

I couldn’t help but feel self-conscious and embarrassed about the heavy gasping. My embarrassment overpowered any concern I had about my state of dress. It was as if my gasping was on display for everyone to see and judge, and I couldn’t shake the feeling of being judged harshly.

At that moment, I had an epiphany. I realized a power in acceptance, accepting that this was my new normal state of dress. For some reason, I had concluded that my gasping was something I would have to live with, and I had decided to embrace it. My new friends stood there, letting me make sense of my thoughts and feelings.

I realized my new friends stood there with me, not necessarily concealing me from the other onlookers. We waited for our parents to finish their conversation. Despite my proximity to them, I couldn’t make out what they were saying, which was frustrating.

I was tired from standing and decided to sit at the closest table. Ivana and Lilian promptly followed suit, pulling up chairs on either side of me. I looked at them both and couldn’t help but wonder why they were still there with me. I was uncertain about my future and struggled to comprehend why anyone would want to be around me after the humiliating incident of being publicly stripped.

Nevertheless, one thing was clear: the decisions regarding my future now rested in the hands of the adults who stood near us. Lilian confirmed something I had suspected but couldn’t fully understand – why they chose to stand by me even after I had stripped nude.

Sitting at the table with me, Lilian explained, “When you got up to undress in front of everyone, we both realized that we didn’t want you to go through this journey alone. Even though it was a joint decision that led to this point, we didn’t want to abandon you now that the going has gotten tough. Weren’t for us making those suggestions, you wouldn’t be sitting here naked. It is up to our parents to decide what happens next. We’re all in this together.“

In the coming minutes, we waited until the parents had finished speaking. The parent’s focus of the conversation shifted from my decision to undress in front of everyone. Now the adults are taking charge of the situation, determining the next steps. Before now, I wasn’t entirely sure who my true friends were. I feel uneasy sitting here exposed on these plastic folding chairs.

It’s a strange sensation, but for some reason, I feel more comfortable in my current state than I have ever felt wearing dresses, a habit I’ve had since I was a child. I wasn’t sure what time it was, but all the guests had departed, leaving only our parents behind. I was about to stand up and find some clothing in my room when I noticed the adults walking toward us.

We all watched as they grabbed chairs and sat down with us, with my new friends’ parents formally introducing themselves to them. Lilian’s mother spoke up, her voice carrying a hint of exasperation. “I apologize for the delay, but we were in a consultation with some of our associates regarding Connie’s wishes.”

She paused, taking a deep breath before continuing. “Connie, we need you to be completely honest with us. The decisions we make today will have far-reaching consequences. The decision will not easily be reversed once after the court clerk’s office, and you will be legally nude permanently. Your parents will spare no expense or time to achieve your goal of living without clothes. The decision depends on your firm belief in the principle of religious freedom to be nude and free of all clothing.”

Lilian’s mother expressed the importance of being truthful and transparent in their conversation. I know that the decisions will have long-lasting effects on me. She also emphasizes they are willing to go to great lengths to have me live by my religious beliefs to be nude. I never considered it possible.

Now I am going to be living my future in the same way I have seen it and accepted it for the past several months. I stood up and expressed, “Yes, I have been dreaming of being this way.” After saying this, I stretched out my back to relieve tension and sat without caring about how I sat.

My mother said, “Your father and I acknowledge and honor the decision to adhere to the religious beliefs to remain nude. We instructed their staff to remove all clothing from the room and perceived them as body coverage. Includes the bedding, bathing towels, and other items that might cover your body.”

As I sat there, surrounded by my friends, I was overwhelmed with emotion. They reached out and gently caressed my hand to let go of my feelings and shed some tears. I was trying to process everything that had happened.

It all started months ago when I realized no matter what clothes I wore or how I presented myself to the world. I was unable to see myself as anything other than a blank canvas. But then, something incredible happened. Through the simple act of undressing in front of others, I discovered a new way of life thought possible before.

Despite this newfound freedom, I still couldn’t shake the nagging question that kept flashing through my head: Would I ever be able to see clothes on my body ever again? It was a daunting thought to confront it eventually.

My friend’s parents told my friends to sleep in my room with me for the night. Their staff is on the way to bring some garments and toiletries. That was followed by a warm hug from both sides and feeling their clothes against my skin. This arrangement is contingent upon the staff completing the task of cleaning my clothes for donation on Monday.

In the morning, my parents will continue to discuss my decision and will complete the required paperwork to make my unusual and specific lifestyle legal and permanent. Additionally, the dad emphasized that he wants to ensure I am still comfortable with this decision.

We all to attend another ball on Sunday afternoon and publicly embrace my new nude lifestyle. Clear that it was important enough to my parents to warrant public display. I was now just their naked prize doll that only swapped out the dress for nothing.

It is daunting, and the thought of being showcased and not seeing me as their daughter. Mom told me before we went to my room that dad had contacted the academy board of directors about whether I could attend nude under religious beliefs. One of the directors replied that she saw no issues with me attending classes naked on Monday and provided the appropriate paperwork filed with the courts.

As we made our way toward the room, we encountered staff moving two of the numerous portable wardrobe racks that had previously taken up most of the available space in the spare bedroom. As I entered my room, I immediately noticed it looked empty without the large dresser against the back wall.

However, the staff had replaced it with a small bookcase containing the items I had previously stored in the dresser’s drawers (including one pair of sandals and single pair of knee-high fur-lined winter boots). At the foot of the bed were two sets of sheets and blankets for my friends, as we would all be sleeping together on the same king-sized bed.

As we settled onto the bed, we were interrupted by the arrival of my mother and some staff members. I felt my cheeks flush when I noticed that one of the male staffers was looking at my exposed vulva, causing me to instinctively close my legs and look towards my mother for guidance. Not to react to his presence as if I was wearing what the others had on.

Mom informed us we are attending church tomorrow morning. Our pastor will want me to be there earlier than usual, so I am out with him greeting everyone. The pastor wanted to show everyone I was naked as a lifestyle choice and nothing more. The girls could see me tensing up when they began tickling my sides.

I was pleased once mom and the staffers left the room. Lilian suggested I try on her black top and Ivana pants and be the girl in black. My new friends saw my clothed reflection in the mirror against the wall. Everything was all fun and games until I made a loud gasping sound and looked in the mirror and saw that my reflection was my nude self making a crazy face.
barelin

Post by barelin »

My new friends couldn’t stop laughing at me at how fast I pulled off the clothes. What wasn’t so funny was that the shirt and slacks became invisible to my eyes. They both stuffed those items into their bags while still laughing.

Until today, I was afraid to tell the staff or anyone I couldn’t see a single item of clothing once it was on me. I took advantage of my privilege and had one of the staff. Always dress me after my baths, preventing me from slipping on something wrong – or nothing at all.

Neither of them was laughing and pulled me into an embracing hug that felt wonderful.

Lilian said, “Your decision to be how you have been seeing yourself.”

“We understand why you wanted to stop wearing clothes now.” Ivana interrupted.

With tears running down my face and happy with the decision, I replied, “Yes! yes!”

We talked about boys, the academy, and my new naked lifestyle until we were all tired. Neither Lilian nor Ivana had any covers and slept in pajamas or gowns the staff brought over. As for me, I was shocked at how fast I went to sleep without anything covering me. ‘Next morning was Sunday. I lay there watching my friends sleeping with me on my king-sized bed.

I slipped from the bed without waking them up. The first thing I noticed in the bathroom was no large towels on the shelf near the shower. There were small towels (larger supply) for me to dry with. I eventually explained to my friends how I saw myself. No matter what I wore, a ball gown or slacks and blouse, soon it became invisible to me.

The reality of my decision is finally starting to make itself clear that I’m not supposed to be in clothes. People will see me as I see myself – naked. Returning to my bedroom after my shower, I passed Ivana and Lilian as they entered the bathroom. I noticed Mom and two of the staff that assisted me.

Fully aware of my nudity, I sat on my bed. Mom asked me how my night had been and if I was still comfortable with my new friends. My friends returned from their quick shower and sat on the bed with me, taking up the space on either side of me. Mom told us the assistants were here to get ready for church.

Mom then asked me if I was standing by my decision to be nude under religious beliefs. My back was up, so I put my arms around my friends and said, “Mom, I never should have worn clothes. It has been too long since I saw myself wearing clothes. Even in my reflection, I am always in the nude.”

I watched as Ivana and Liliana were ushered into the bathroom by one of the assistants. Mom told me they planned to introduce me in my natural state to the church. Just the idea of walking into the place of worship was terrifying. Today I will be attending church in the nude for the first time.

I have gotten used to imagining myself nude at church for months now. Like stripping at the ball the previous night, I have gotten used to seeing myself naked and am confident that my staff would dress me well.

What makes me nervous about attending church naked is the potential reactions from those not open to the nude laws. Last night everyone either worked for my parents or associated with them. My friends returned all dolled up in some of my discarded dresses, sheer stockings, and heels. Now it was my turn in the bathroom.

Your dad spoke to the academy chairman of the board and will not have any issues from the school when you return tomorrow. For legal reasons, we need to have an emergency meeting after church. Your dad and I have discussed with church leaders to attend church nude and in support of your decision.” Mom left my room after we girls were ready.

The assistants had the bathwater ready and told me to get in. I stood as they began waxing my whole body from the neck down. Then as I was about to sit in the water, they rubbed some cream on my body to stop the hair growth. I sat in the booth chair on a towel while the assistants fixed my hair and makeup.

I walked out of the bedroom to get a better look at my friends in the dresses I used to wear to school, and they looked fabulous. I could see those dresses on them, but they were invisible when I wore them. After stepping out of the bedroom, I looked back.

Even though, for the past several months, I have been seeing myself naked everywhere…, and I mean everywhere. After showering, the staff put clothes on my body; even though I couldn’t see them, I could feel them.

I understand what happened to me and why I couldn’t see anything on my body. Everything from a simple nightgown to a formal gown is invisible. Not sure how to put it, but it doesn’t feel strange being the only one naked sitting at the breakfast table. I now see the reactions of my parents to my nudity. The numerous times I sat there with my family and others, being naked among them wasn’t weird.

Seeing their reactions does feel strange and a preview of what to expect when entering the church and elsewhere. Ivana turned to me and asked, “Last night seems like a blur of you stripping everything off. Are you still ok with that decision?”

Thinking about how to respond, I got up from the table and walked to the sink for water. I never imagined that a split decision would lead me to experience the world without clothes, and my parents are ok with it. My awareness that everyone could see the unobstructed view of my naked body was apparent.

I placed my arms around my friend’s shoulders and said, “At least now everyone can see how I have been seeing myself.” I sat down and pulled my chair in as I picked up a piece of bacon. To answer the question, I said, “A little nervous being nude in front of family and staff this morning, but I am still okay with my decision to be nude and face the world at church as I see myself.”

Despite knowing everyone from this point is seeing all of me. I do not have any sense of feeling uncomfortable or embarrassed. That could change after walking into the church nude. Relieved to no longer worry about being dressed in something that looked horrible. Not to conceal anything, I pulled my back up and relaxed my legs.

Mom said, “Your dad and I support your decision. Due to the nature of your decision, we have ensured the necessary resources are available so you can practice your new lifestyle. Before we continue, you need to sign this agreement before we leave for church, filed with the Bureau of Lifestyles.”

I read the document while relying on my dad to explain the legal jargon. To sum it up, being required to be nude and having appropriate safety equipment are the only exceptions. Accessories such as jewelry, sunglasses, purses, piercings, and tattoos are also allowed. (Piercings and tattoos must not be excessive to the point where they cover too much or detract from the beauty.

I wrote this part because I see it from my point of view of it being me. I would want the choice of accessories just as others would.

My hand trembled as I took the offered pen and signed in the marked spots. I passed the document to my friends and watched them sign it as witnesses. I should be uncomfortable knowing I just signed away all rights to wear clothing. I am satisfied with my decision.

‘I sat in the back of my parents’ large SUV and said, “Mom, with all those nude visions over the past months, I was worried that you or Dad would think something was wrong with me and send me to some medical place.” I could feel the tears coming down my face ruining my makeup, dabbing my eyes.

My parents pulled into some parking slot until I was ready, and one of the girls touched up. Mom suggested using these wipes to remove the makeup and go natural. All while everyone was working on my face. Dad said, “We know you are smart and making one of your first major decisions. Expect some harsh reactions from people that do not agree.”

Mom added, “We will need you to gain some thick skin to deal with anyone who tries to trample on your beliefs. We will push you to stand your ground with the media and the public. Be ready once you are out in the church parking lot at the Town Center Mall. Academy emergency board meeting will be at the megaplex theater after lunch.”

My thoughts shifted from my concerns about being naked at the church to the meeting. Ivana and Lillian got out first after Dad pulled up near the entrance. Then with both of them handing their hand out to me, I was excited to gasp from others that witnessed my lack of clothing. I stopped closer to them as we walked to the minister, who asked us to join him in greeting.

I stood there while everyone passed, shaking my hands. Most of the people looked at me only briefly. I noticed some women whispering to their friends. Hopefully, all the comments were about being brave and words like that. Due to being out there at the door and so public, nothing spoken out loud was offensive. Someone handed me a towel and told me to sit on it and walk with everyone to one of the first rows of seating.

I had mixed feelings about if I should be comfortable, mortified, or embarrassed when asked to stand up during the service. The whole room’s eyes were on me, and I felt at ease seeing only a few that couldn’t glance my way. The rest of the service was uneventful.
barelin

Post by barelin »

Back in the middle seat, I briefly felt the fabric of their dresses against my skin. I need to learn to live and accept this permanude lifestyle, to be an ongoing adventure for the rest of my life. I am very aware of my parents’ social status in this community. Many people I have interacted with this weekend are associated with my parents as direct employees or outside contractors.

I have experienced various reactions from people about my nude appearance at church, at the mall megaplex, and a taste of the world outside with the media. Tomorrow, at the academy I attend, will likely be worse than today. I know my classmates were cruel in their comments about me wearing dresses in the past. Some will show fake kindness while saying disparaging words behind my back. It’s like I am swapping those dresses for nothing.

It was still my first full day in the nude, having been the only one naked at Church, the meeting at the mall, and the thought of where to go next was terrifying. I grabbed both girls’ hands as my parents drove closer downtown in a near panic. My anxiety nearly overwhelmed me after pulling up to the front entrance of the Western Gate Resort Hotel.

Before Lilian got out after the door was opened, Mom said, “Doll, you are my pure shiny natural beauty to display to the world.” Even though I am almost an adult, I have been aware through my mother’s eyes. I am nothing more than some fancy purslane antique doll than a person. Placing my bare feet on the payment from the SUV, it took me a long time to accept those realities.

Getting out with so many people who have no association with my parent’s business terrifies me even more. More grateful to finally be privileged to have Ivana and Lilian as my support. Lilian. Standing there between gorgeous ladies in my natural skin, the thoughts in my head were, ‘If I only kept my damn mouth shut last night.’ I was paying more attention to the people looking toward me and saw some of them whispering.

I tried my best not to listen to the commentary about my public nudity, both positive and negative, in the crowded lobby. I didn’t hear the waitstaff asking me what to drink. I didn’t snap out of my thoughts until after Lilian spoke for me, “She would like some water with lemon.” Imagine seeing myself nude in this very place. To Know that it was just me that could see my bare flesh.

Looking around at the others, there is no question about my state of no undress. The difference this time is everyone around me can also see me nude in a setting usually reserved only for the dressed. Ivana said, “You look great in that nude dress.” What you’re wearing is the best-looking outfit in your closet, is it not?” I took a deep breath, telling myself this is me, and I am never supposed to have clothes on my body.

The conversation was on many subjects between us girls about the social stuff at the academy. Listening to them talk made me feel horrible about my isolation from other girls. Express that I felt like a freak being dolled up in those formal dresses while everyone else was in uniforms. Ivana said, “For several months, you were nude while everyone else saw you wearing dresses.

“We have both heard the comments about you in the past. We saw a change in you last fall, about you stating that you began seeing yourself naked.” Those words sent shockwaves down my spine. Both of them grabbed my hands and lifted them to the table, not allowing me to cover myself with my hands.

Lilian said, “You started acting strangely. If anyone looked at you very long, you would get very bashful. Do you remember some instructors and students asking you if you were alright? You are the same classmate we attempted to befriend over the past months. Now we all can start seeing you as you have seen yourself – naked.”

I was even more aware of my nudity with all of their siblings looking at me, both younger and older. This is me, who is now permanently nude for the world to see. Heading out to the front of the row of vehicles waiting, shielded from some of the watching eyes as we passed. When I got out at the convention center, I shivered from the feel of the air as it gently kissed my skin as it passed over it, reminding me of my lack of clothing.

We, the girls, walked ahead of our parents and were more interested in our conversation. Then just as we were about to enter, some group of girls already dolled up cut in front of us. One of them turned to us and called me a “Poor naked slut who forgot her clothes.” I was the only one of us three that was unquestionably naked, while my friends were still wearing the same dresses they wore to church this morning.

That cruel comment angered me. Ivana took it more personally than I did, and Lilian looked stunned. They took the hardest though I am the one who should be offended the most as the comment was directed at me. We did what we could to comfort her tears until the parents got closer. I was getting more comfortable in my nudity until that comment.

Just being naked doesn’t make me a slut. Ivana and I gave space for the adults to console Lilian. Ivana asked me, “Are you taking this public exposure well?” Giving it some thought, I replied, “I am coming to terms with it as my life without clothes.” We could see that she was beginning to calm down some more.

Ivana said, “It’s just thread and fabric; that doesn’t define you.” After giving each other hugs, Lilian’s mom asked us, “Do you guys still want to attend this?” Waiting for Lilian to answer, “If you asked me before those cruel girls passed us, I would have answered no. Now I want to face each of them nude and proud like Connie. To show them that you do not need to be wearing fancy dresses to look fabulous.”

At that point, I was more concerned about her yanking everything off than anything those girls said. After several months of being the only one to see me nude and hanging out in my room and the formal balls, everyone else can see me the way I see myself. It did make me think about tomorrow, showing up at the academy nude.

In coming to terms with my decision to adopt this nude lifestyle, I need to expect to get derogatory comments like what those ladies said. What happened next shocked me and only drew more awareness of my nudity. I stood there stunned in the parking lot full of people as both of their dresses fell to the ground. There stood my best friends in nothing more than undergarments and shoes.

I watched Lilian’s dad reach out his hands to both girls as they casually stepped out of their discarded dresses in bras, shoes, and panties. Guessing everything that has happened pushed them to their limits. I was wrapping my head around what happened. One of our staff picked up the dresses from the ground and put them in the SUV.

To make sense of the events that unfolded as we walked into the building. My thoughts about my friends being nude like me or wearing something formal got me somewhat confused. Over the past months, I have been getting accustomed to this lifestyle of seeing myself this way. In a way, it has prepared me for this day of others seeing me nude. I hated seeing my friends upset over those comments and back at the theater.

After dealing with those comments about me standing out in those dresses all these years, I concluded that others at the academy were. Necessarily upset about me wearing all those garments, it was that they all had to keep wearing those uncomfortable uniforms every day. I am sure my first day out of those dresses.

I showed up in nothing but my bare skin and nothing else. I have only a few more months until graduation to stand up to those beliefs. I stood at the doorway of the convention center. Mom stopped me as the others walked past. We girls hugged before they both left to get dressed in their ball gowns, I hope. While I know I will be going on that ballroom floor like this.

No need for me to change into anything was expecting someone to escort me to the table to wait for everyone else to get ready. Mom said, “I am very proud of you for standing up to the decision to be a registered nudist. Your dad and I want to be assured of the life you want to live. We have asked our assistant Joleen to bring one of your formal gowns if you choose to wear it.” I briefly considered ending this and wearing clothes I do not see. Only everyone that has seen or heard about me since last night knows about my strange condition.

I stepped into the elevator and considered the options Mom laid out for me. I entered the dressing room full of others in various stages of getting ready and noticed Joleen waiting at my station near the wall of windows. I told myself, ‘I am the prize doll who doesn’t wear clothes.’ Looking around the room, I saw my friends in the chairs with beautiful dresses hanging behind them. Sat down on a towel, I asked Joleen if she knew who that older nude woman was.

Joleen, She didn’t know. We made eye contact before she got up in all her nude glory and left. I had no clue if my parents had anything to do with that lady being in that dressing room. That wouldn’t surprise me. I stood looking in the mirror along with Ivana before Lilian joined us. She looked gorgeous compared to my bare self. My makeup covers most of my body.

Between getting ready for when I was the only one seeing myself naked. Being naked in public should be terrifying. As I looked at myself, I could be more at ease. While some blush was applied to the body, I admired that gown. I would have never been that at ease before everything to sight evaporated. Accept this is the way I am living my life.

As I entered the ballroom, all eyes turned to me. I am used to it due to my parent’s status. Now, all eyes were on me because of me rather than my parents. To see many discussing seeing me naked. I scanned the room for the older lady. I saw her in the dressing room. I couldn’t see her at any of the tables that would be easy to spot. Fully aware of the blurriness of my reality, I felt that my best course was to make it through tonight into the first day naked in school.

Just past the first table, my friends looked beautiful in their gowns. I briefly thought about what would happen if I slipped on that gown. One told me I looked marvelous in the hair styling, feeling great looking down at the toes. Forgotten about that gown as we approached the table with the ladies that called me a slut. Ivana’s hard began to tremble, and it didn’t stop until we were passed.

Those rude ladies made strange faces at us; I considered telling them, ‘The next ball I will wear something similar to my best dress and I will look better on than you.’ I was concerned it would come back to bite me, so I considered it not worth the trouble. I didn’t care what they thought or had to say. But I did hear them grumbling as we passed them.

After we all sat down, we watched the room fill up, and I watched the older nudie enter with others of all ages. She was the only one nude in that group of people. I would be convinced she hadn’t worn a thing for years. I only wish to have the confidence to be like that with the aging curves. My attention turned to my friends about everything from social politics and our lives following graduation.

Our parents all sat at a table closer to the wall, giving us girls room so we couldn’t overhear each other’s conversations. More people arrived in those fancy dresses and tuxedos. The lights dimmed as the music began playing. We all sat there and watched as several groups of individuals performed various dances. I was nervous getting out there like this on the dance floor. We saw several of the teens dancing away until the lights came on.

Following the main course, we listened to announcements about upcoming events and balls planned in the coming months. I was getting nervous listening to several names being called out and them standing up for the crowd. I told myself to hold my back straight, only seconds away from my name being called.

Then the announcer called my family’s name and asked them to come to the ballroom floor. Standing there in all of my glory, shocked at how comfortable everyone was now seeing my sky-clad dress that looked outstanding. To my side, both of them were standing closer to me while I wasn’t listening to the announcer’s speech after my name was mentioned.

Some others were called to the floor following my somewhat speech, and the floor filled up. Some guy approached the table and asked me to dance. Feeling great about myself, I proudly replied yes. Just as the slower music began. The guy asked me if I wanted to continue dancing, with a definite yes. I learned a little about him, and his name was Luke. He is a senior at Wilson Western High School near where we live.

He joined us at the table, we learned more about each other, exchanged numbers, and gave me a quick kiss as he left. For the remainder of that evening, I was convinced my nudity had to do with the number of guys that asked me to dance. I agreed to dance with most of those who asked. Most of those who asked were males and females. As the evening waned, people began to leave.

Uncertain about my future following graduation, I would continue each day without a stitch of clothing on my body. Stepping out of the vehicle and feeling the cool air caress my tender skin and the cold pavement under my feet reminds me of my nakedness.

I was asked how my day went by my mother. I said, “It has been one of the best weekends of my life. If I saw any of those nude visions during the day, it didn’t matter. Tomorrow will be difficult; I will be in the best outfit money could buy.

The End? Or is it?
underdog_13

Re: Prize Doll to Permanently Nude [ 05/17 Ch. 5 ]

Post by underdog_13 »

The end of the first day, maybe. But I think you should continue.