Boyd vs Girls Sequel — Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
mars357

Re: Boyd vs Girls Sequel – Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

Post by mars357 »

Thank you very much, both, and everyone who has voted.

Incidentally, the votes agree with what you have both said!

Piper will fight (13 to 10), Jenny (12 to 9) will plea for mercy and so will Ally (16 to 7).

This is unexpected though the idea of Jenny turning on Piper and maybe forcing her to prevent the whole trio from being seen by more people is a precious idea I will try and work with. It poses an unexpected challenge. But I wanted suggestions and ideas and got what I wanted, so I shall try my best to work with it. It feels right. So thank you very much again.
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Chapter 4 – Wet, wet, wet

I assumed that this development was obvious and predictable. From the girls’ astounded expressions, it seemed like it was anything but. I was quickly learning it was far easier to be smart and devious and think ahead when you were the person dishing out the teasing and humiliation. Intense embarrassment and worrying about loss of control and what might happen next seems to tend to freeze up one’s brain. In this case, it wasn’t just the girl’s brains that appeared frozen. They stood (well, in Jenny’s case, sat) there in place like statues and didn’t look at all inclined to follow my suggestion.

Clearly, they needed an extra bit of motivation. I eyed Mrs Henkins, wondering how far she would let me push the girls—and her mischievous wink with which she met my look said it all. There were different ways of playing this but I decided to take a bit of a risk. Hoping this wasn’t going to incur Miriam’s wrath, I raised my voice and hollered:

“Last girl in the pool loses one piece of her current outfit as forfeit. No exceptions!” I added with forceful emphasis, looking directly at Jenny who suddenly realized exactly what that meant, in her case, as she was only dressed in the leotard and literally nothing else!

She dived into the swimming pool head first in one smooth motion. Piper and Ally glanced at each other and then they both bolted towards the swimming pool and jumped, in near-perfect sync. Ally’s trajectory was a smidgeon more efficient and her body splashed into the water a split-second before Piper’s. I could have called it a tie, but then I might end up with arguments and talk back. I decided to throw Piper under the bus on this occasion and declare her the loser.

I put the goggles on, adjusted the strap and slipped into the pool lazily, taking a deep breath and diving right under to assess the situation… and WHOAH!

The view that awaited me put even the most stunning coral reef to shame. By a combination of my evil planning, guesswork, and an added stroke of luck, the girls’ outfits all very much delivered beyond what I had even hoped for!

Piper’s white, giraffe-print panties that were already translucent on account of being well-worn and threadbare turned completely see-through. It didn’t quite look like she just had the little giraffes tattooed on her naked skin, unless I squinted and half-closed my eyes, but damn—it was close! I enjoyed looking at her perky butt and then swam sideways to check out her mound as she treaded water. She sure had laughed quite hard when she noticed I kept my pubes shaved earlier. I certainly couldn’t see any evidence that she had any pubic hair herself! Her thin training bra had turned see-through enough to reveal her nipples tantalisingly. They were not showing entirely, but one could for sure tell they were there and their general outline. Sweet. I kicked and stuck my head above water, taking a deep breath before diving down again, turning my gaze towards Jenny.

The thin, overstretched leotard that had been see-through to begin with turned even more so now that it was wet and clinging to her skin. I stayed under water enjoying the view of her near-nudity a little too long, mesmerised by how her diving and swimming motion wedged the crotch of the leotard even more deeply into her slit. It really was just like a string running between her pussy lips now, revealing everything. I had to supress a chuckle—I came back spluttering and gasping for breath. Perhaps I should have grabbed the snorkel, too!

The girls squealed and protested and tried to swim away and turn away from me, but all that did was reveal new and unexpected angles. I dived once more and swam towards Ally. I nearly sputtered and ruined my diving attempt. She was bottomless!

No, wait—she wasn’t. I guess I just expected the shorts to sort of float around her despite being quite a tight fit, and I expected them to retain some … substance. Neither of those assumptions had been correct. The fabric clung to Ally tightly underwater and it had turned so transparent it honestly looked like it wasn’t even there, apart from the hems and seams. Damn. I didn’t linger too long—I needed to emerge to catch a breath and I had, after all, just seen her up close and without even wet, transparent fabric in the way.

I was extremely pleased with the outcome so far, and that was despite the fact that my quick dives and bouts of goggling didn’t actually reveal the best thing that happened. I was after Piper, who had dived into the pool last, with a plan in my mind, and so the fact that Jess was holding onto the side of the pool with one hand, and desperately clinging onto the right shoulder strap of her leotard with the other evaded my attention temporarily.
“Hey, Piper. You were the last!” I announced and then dived and swum towards her. I could only hear the beginning of her prolonged, high-pitched ‘nooooo’ before my ears were underwater, all sound muffled.

She was also holding onto the side of the pool, in fact, clinging onto it and facing it, assuming when I pulled her training bra off, she could keep her chest revealed by pressing against the side of the pool. Neat plan. But useless, as I swum up to her from behind and grabbed her giraffe panties and pulled them right now her legs before she could do anything about it. She started kicking madly, churning the water and almost getting me in the face—I made a mental note to punish her for that later—but I got to see her gloriously firm, perky ass in its full glory and managed to hold onto her panties all the same.

When I emerged, her eyes were wide with panic and she was talking at me in an urgent, feverish, high-pitched whisper.

“Boyd! You bastard! Not my bottoms. Damn it!!! Not my bottoms! Hey! Come on! No fair!”

Sure, it wasn’t! But that was kind of the point here, wasn’t it? Piper and the other two girls were being punished. I grinned.

When Mrs Henkins raised her voice I thought I was in trouble, before I realized what she was on about.

“Language, Piper!” Or, right. The b-word. I was safe and she was now even less likely to argue. Jackpot.

“All right. Hand over your top and THEN I’ll return the panties,” I announced cheekily. Mrs Henkins giggled from the poolside, amused by how creative I was getting with my revenge. Was that sparkling wine in the tall, stemmed glass next to her lounge bed? When did she get that? The idea of her getting even just very slightly tipsy excited me—she was bound to let me get away with more if that happened.

Meanwhile, Piper grumbled and pouted, pressing her body against the side of the pool to hide the frontal view of her nudity.

“Give me back my panties!” she pleaded, in an urgent sort of tone, which unintentionally came across as a bit… babyish. She didn’t want to give up her bra first. Of course, for at least a moment, she’d be completely naked in the pool, and I was still wearing the goggles. We briefly seemed to be at an impasse.

But all I had to do was sink underwater and dive right down, looking upwards—actually catching a glimpse of her slit, which was indeed completely hairless—and her dilemma was solved. She clearly couldn’t bare the idea of staying bottomless any longer than she had to.

She was red as a lobster as she proceeded to tread water and pull her training bra off over her head—which turned out to be easier said than done. She had to allow herself to sink and do it underwater. I happily followed, ducking under as well and I got a glorious view of everything. She needed to swim and she was busy with getting the too-small-a-bra off, so couldn’t cover up. She had turned sideways to me but all I had to do was swim a few paces underwater and I got to see everything that there was to see. I emerged very close to her. She gasped and whimpered, looking thoroughly confused as she simultaneously tried to doggy paddle, cover her little tits and reach out to take the panties from me, spectacularly failing at all of it—basically just splashing about in an ungainly frenzy.

“First, give up the bra!”

I could see in her eyes that she very much wanted to argue, but she was clearly aware that she was just postponing the inevitable, and with teeth gritted tensely and frowning, she gave up that one last bit of clothing—she had to turn towards me and stretch her arm out to do it. She was now fully naked and at my mercy—a feeling I instantly fell in love with. I grabbed her bra and ducked down for one last peek at the completely naked girl. When I emerged, I extended my arm and gave Piper her little-girlie, undersized and translucent panties back. Embarrassing as they were, she now seemed massively relieved to have them back.

“Jerk!!!”

“Language!” piped in Mrs Henkins, starting to sound a bit irritated.

I dived again as she began to struggle to put them on. It was hard, until she joined me completely underwater, and I got a VERY good full-frontal view of her tight pussy slit as she fed a leg through the right holes, then the other one and then began to pull them up. She got a little too enthusiastic—perhaps running out of breath. When they were halfway up her thighs, I saw the hem snap on the side. Despite being so small, the panties now floated semi-uselessly around her mound, leaving Piper’s mound partially revealed.

When she emerged from the water, she looked mad.

“Now they are ruined!” she complained.

“Well, you don’t have to wear them,” I countered, and that shut her up.

“Mum. Haven’t we been punished enough?”

Jenny’s plea had diverted my attention towards her. It was then that I realized the right strap of the leotard had snapped at some point. The leotard was now stretched over her body diagonally. She was struggling to keep her right boob covered. I grinned. I had a topless Piper in panties that she had to hold at the side to keep them from falling off, or at least flopping off and revealing her pussy. I had Jenny with her pussy pretty much on show and now with a torn strap threatening to reveal her top. The other strap seemed to be straining and struggling as well, cutting into her shoulder uncomfortably. Was it going to last, I wondered? I certainly wouldn’t bet on it.

And Ally had a translucent sports bra that her tits were spilling out of anyway, and shorts so see-through that they seemed to be almost irrelevant as a garment.

Revenge was sweet indeed!

I made the girls swim around the pool, chased them, jokingly threatening I’ll confiscate more items if they don’t move, and got plenty of good views and peaks out of that.

The air was hot that day, but the pool was rather on the cool side still and I could soon see them chattering—Piper first. Her little tits were adorned with the hardest, pokiest little nipples now, and they’ve gone from a soft shade of pink towards a darker, almost bluish colour.

“All right let’s get out before we freeze ours butts off,” I suggested and dipped down one list time for a rear view. They hesitated, which turned out to be very lucky for me as I got out, took the goggles off and was turned around to watch them emerge just in time to see the next glorious little accident to take place. The strap of Jenny’s leotard couldn’t quite manage as she stretched her body, using both hands to get out of the pool. She was almost entirely out, just bringing her foot to the edge of the pool when it snapped. Strapless and with nothing to hold it up, the fabric which had been pulled taut much like a rubber band acted like on—it shot down her body, basically inverting itself more than half way over! Revealing her not only topless, but with the whole garment bunch up around her lower belly, only held in place above her pussy due to the massive wedgie it had formed between her pussy lips. She squealed and fell back into the pool, flopping around in a frenzy, but there was no way she could really cover her top and keep it covered and then use her hands and arms to get out of the water. In the end, she gave up and let me enjoy the view of her gorgeous C-cup breasts as she clambered out of the pool.

In her hurry to cover them up again, she grabbed the fabric of the leotard and stretched up, renewing her wedgie and making the fabric recede in the back so much she was as good as naked from behind. The three of them stood there, looking thoroughly embarrassed and awkward, but not one of them dared to run off—I think it was Mrs Henkins’ strict glare as much as anything.

Each one was covering to the best of her ability. Piper had one hand over her small tits, one over her ripped, translucent panties. Jenny was doing her best to hold her leotard up, blushing madly. She needed both hands to do a passably good job of that so couldn’t do anything but blush like a ripe cherry about her pussy-wedgie and everything it revealed. Ally finally realized just how extremely revealing her shorts have gotten and she had both hands over her crotch, trying to cover as much area as possible and she was doing an okay job of it, too—just a little too late.

I stared at them standing there, shivering. Then I realized why they were looking around so confusedly. Where were their towels? I burst out laughing at the sight of them, and despite herself, Mrs Henkins joined in. Between my choice of outfits and the rapid series of mini-disasters and wardrobe malfunctions that followed, Piper, Jenny and Ally certainly got to experience what it was like to be revealed and humiliated. And she contributed to the situation by confiscating their towels while we were horsing around in the water. Dripping, shivering and nearly naked, the trio of girls were a sorry sight.

As if reading my thoughts, Mrs Henkins put down her sparkling wine and finally said:

“I think maybe they’ve learned their lesson. Don’t you, Boyd?”

I almost just agreed with her, not wanting to antagonise her. I certainly couldn’t get away with much more, could I? But then something occurred to me and I decided it was worth the risk.

“Well, they’ve been punished and I think I almost got back at them, except of course that I got teased and was seen by three girls, and they all only were seen by me, alone. Ideally, we should invite another boy or two before they get to change—then we’ll be even.”

The girl’s jaws dropped in unison. Jenny’s in particular, her mouth forming an oversized, mute “O” as she gaped at the outrageous suggestion, but much to my delight, Mrs Jenkins seemed to be actually considering my idea, rather than rejecting it outright.

“Well, I could message Charlie and James’ parents, they are just down the lane,” she shrugged and all the girls, but Jenny and Piper in particular, went pale as chalk.

“Moooom! Noooo! You can’t!” Piper and Jenny whined almost in unison.

“Well. There seem to be a few issues with your outfits,” I commented.

“How about we go upstairs and discuss what to do about that before we make a final decision about Charlie and James.”

They all looked at me frowning, rightfully suspicious. What I really wanted, of course, was to talk to them without Mrs Henkins overhearing. I now had the perfect leverage to use—I suddenly felt confident I could get away with a whole lot more than I had initially imagined, using the threat of inviting Charlie and James over.

I grabbed a towel and hastily dried off, a truly devious plan slowly hatching in my mind.

“Let’s go. Piper’s room, chop, chop!” I instructed and the girls started moving—clearly with mixed feelings, uncertain about what might await them upstairs, but quite glad not to be stuck outside in their current state of near-nakedness.

“Wait!” hissed Mrs Henkins. “What did I say about getting the floor wet?” she huffed. She pointed to where she had folded away the girls’ towels. I wasn’t sure if she was going to let me get away with it, but, with a silent prayer, I picked one up and stepped up to Piper who happened to be standing closest to me at that point.

“Arms up,” I commanded and to my delight, Piper had been so thrown by the whirlwind of events that her arms shot up, revealing her perky little boobs before she even realized what she was doing. He realized her mistake a second later, a horrified expression spreading over her face, but I was already dabbing and rubbing her dry. Her shock turned into fury.

“Quit it, you perv! Let me…” she tried, but even as she grabbed for the towel, her resistance was kind of feeble. I think having just been repeatedly told off by her mum made her hold back a fair bit. She could tell I wasn’t letting her off the hook so easily. I dried her, even squeezing her hair out and undoing her braid and rubbing everything dry, doing her neck, shoulder and arms and returning to her chest, where had started before I realized how much water was dripping from her soaked hair—she dunked her head fully underwater when she was battling with her tiny panties before. Tiny panties which were now flopping off her at the front enough to reveal her hairless mound up close and personal to me. She tried to keep her legs close together, but—a bit like with Ally—I simply steered and positioned her with a confidence that was always just a small step ahead of her resistance. She quickly re-covered her boobs and grabbed hold of her broken panties when I was done, but we both knew the damage was done. I’ve seen her naked underwater, and now I’ve seen her as good as naked out in the dry, too.

I picked up another towel and stepped up to Ally, who tried backing away from me.

“No way. I’m not…”

“You wanna stay here and in those completely see-through shorts then and wait for Charlie and James?” I asked casually and she blushed, shuddering as she did her best to keep her crotch covered. She shook her head and I’m sure she was about to protest, but I just stepped up to her and started drying her, much like Piper before. Her boobs were more fun to dry, I got a pretty good feel of them, even if it was through the soft, thick fabric of the towel. Jenny tried to sneak past me and grab the last towel, but I was paying enough attention to notice in time.

“No, Jenny, you wait your turn!” I said and she carried on reaching for the towel nonetheless. I quickly twirled the towel into a rolled-up noodle and whisked it towards her expertly. I’ve been through high school and enough men’s changing room to know exactly how to use a damp towel as a weapon.

She squealed in shock as the towel left a pink little mark on her butt.

“I said wait.”

She glared at me in disbelief and looked at her mum, too, spreading her arms as if saying “what is this? Are you just going to let it slide?” but Mrs Henkins didn’t intervene. Oh, this was going to be a fun afternoon yet!

I finished drying Ally, patting down her shorts which turned marginally less transparent but still revealed a lot as they clung to her skin damply.
I dried Jenny last and I took my sweet time with her hair, her curves, and yes, her boobs, which she tried to keep covered with the tatters of the leotard, semi-successfully.

“Hands up, Jenny. I gotta do your pits.”

“No,” she said firmly, frowning and sounding quite cross at this point. Uh oh.

She probably expected me to push the issue, but I decided not to waste my breath on a battle I could easily win a minute from now. I held onto that towel.

“I guess you’ll need to finish drying when this broken mess comes off, anyway,” I shrugged.

“Let’s go.”

A minute later, I was in Piper’s bedroom. Alone and unsupervised with three borderline naked girls.

Chapter 5 — Mercy... and War
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

I'm too late to the party on providing thoughts for the next chapter, but that's fine as Executionus and Fred had articulated everything and anything I might have wanted to say anyway, and the vote I had submitted was aligned with theirs. Fred's breakdown of Piper's insecurities and where her head would be at were 100% on point, and I agree with every single word of them.

While I'm on the topic of Piper...
mars357 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:58 pm Piper grumbled and pouted, pressing her body against the side of the pool to hide the frontal view of her nudity.

“Give me back my panties!” she pleaded, in an urgent sort of tone, which unintentionally came across as a bit… babyish.
I love how Piper keeps letting her maturity slip. I sense a tantrum brewing. :lol:

Interesting side-note; in "Boyd vs Girls", there's a scene in Chapter 3 where Boyd's front is almost unveiled, and Piper makes a comment:
CaughtOfLore wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:52 am Piper broke the silence, whispering to her sister and friend “He looks so smooth! I know guys develop later than girls, but I’m five years younger than him, and…”, at this point, Piper got too quiet for me to hear, but I could guess what she was saying.
I'm not sure how everyone read this, but my intention when I wrote it was to suggest that Piper was quietly bragging to the girls that even she had hair where Boyd didn't. So when I read in this most recent chapter that Piper had been revealed as completely hairless, I found myself re-contextualising in my mind what her words in my story meant. Maybe she was lying and has just been humiliated further by the truth being revealed. Or perhaps, like Boyd, she had started growing them but had removed them. My partner has shared with me that when she first started getting hair, for a long period of time she would remove them as they came in, thinking they looked too scraggly and unkempt.

I hope it's clear that this little inconsistency isn't world-breaking for me, and I really don't think you need to retroactively address it or anything of the sort. The wonderful thing about most readers here is that we have wonderfully explorative imaginations and can bridge these gaps with our own headcanons.

In fact, I'm kinda tickled by the idea that there's a parallel between Boyd and Piper, where they have both independently removed their own hair voluntarily and it has come back to bite each of them in further embarrassment. Shave twins!

I'm intrigued about Charlie and James, and why at their mention, Jenny and Piper in particular were so horrified. There's a history of some kind there. If it was simply because they all went to the same school, I would imagine Ally being equally panicked. Or maybe I'm reading too heavily into this, and it's just the fact that the Henkins family share a lot of social engagements with Charlie and James' family. Regardless, one thing's for sure - with Boyd having just moved to this new town, it seems making his first new friends is about to become quite the straightforward task!

Still utterly loving this story, and I'm on the edge of my seat with where you've just left everyone!
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
switch87

Post by switch87 »

Long time fan of CaughtofLore and really enjoying this, would love to find/read more of your work mars357, please keep contributing both of you! :D

Bit of a suggestion/request I thought I'd make (but feel free to ignore at your discretion)!

Miriam Henkins, though not guilty of a big 'crime', was nevertheless a tiny bit negligent in not realising what the girls were up to sooner. Perhaps she should not escape a little 'punishment' of her own. Maybe Boyd could convince the girls to put her in a situation where, just like she was blissfully unaware of the girls' deviousness before, she should now suffer some of the same deviousness inflicted on her. Perhaps the girls loosen one of her outfits slightly while she is taking a nap on that sun lounge and she has a nip slip (or some danger of a reveal of any sort) later in the day. Perhaps before this nip slip, there had been a universal 'no covering up' rule declared, and agreed by all parties, that she should not be exempt from.

And I suppose, depending on if/when Charlie and James are allowed to join them, perhaps she has to make a hard choice of her own - not be allowed to rectify the situation before they arrive? Or be allowed to, but only by striking a deal to have to sunbathe completely topless on that sun lounge of hers in Boyd's presence in future?

I can definitely see the girls, perhaps angry at how far Miriam has allowed Boyd to take things and feeling like she should have some comeuppance of her own, being happy to team up with Boyd to make something like this happen.

After all, everyone there had a role to play in what happened to Boyd. And the punishment must fit the crime. ;)
mars357

Post by mars357 »

switch87 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 1:02 pm Long time fan of CaughtofLore and really enjoying this, would love to find/read more of your work mars357, please keep contributing both of you! :D

Bit of a suggestion/request I thought I'd make (but feel free to ignore at your discretion)!

Miriam Henkins, though not guilty of a big 'crime', was nevertheless a tiny bit negligent in not realising what the girls were up to sooner. Perhaps she should not escape a little 'punishment' of her own. Maybe Boyd could convince the girls to put her in a situation where, just like she was blissfully unaware of the girls' deviousness before, she should now suffer some of the same deviousness inflicted on her. Perhaps the girls loosen one of her outfits slightly while she is taking a nap on that sun lounge and she has a nip slip (or some danger of a reveal of any sort) later in the day. Perhaps before this nip slip, there had been a universal 'no covering up' rule declared, and agreed by all parties, that she should not be exempt from.

And I suppose, depending on if/when Charlie and James are allowed to join them, perhaps she has to make a hard choice of her own - not be allowed to rectify the situation before they arrive? Or be allowed to, but only by striking a deal to have to sunbathe completely topless on that sun lounge of hers in Boyd's presence in future?

I can definitely see the girls, perhaps angry at how far Miriam has allowed Boyd to take things and feeling like she should have some comeuppance of her own, being happy to team up with Boyd to make something like this happen.

After all, everyone there had a role to play in what happened to Boyd. And the punishment must fit the crime. ;)
Hi there and thank you!

Now you may have noticed that Miriam has popped open a bottle of prosecco... Perhaps she is feeling a bit stressed and guilty over what she allowed to take place. My intention was very much to focus Boyd's revenge on the girls and leave her out of it, only use her guilt to let him get away with more than she might ordinarily, but I'll contemplate this. Right now, it goes a bit against my instinct but an element along those lines might fit near the end of the day/story.
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

Continuing to love this. Seeing Jenny trying to claw back some control is a nice touch. I can see Piper about to realize her lack of development on display next to the others, and poor Ally has already completely lost her modesty—

-but not on camera.
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Chapter 5 — Mercy… and War

I didn’t miss a beat. As soon as I closed the door, I turned towards the three of them, all trying to cover up and hang on what little modesty there was left to be had and spoke, out loud and with clarity and smoothness that surprised even me.

Turns out arousal and power and confidence are all interlinked, in a circular sort of way. The more I was getting away with, the more turned on I was by the events of the day, the more confident I was feeling and acting. It felt like coming out of a shell I didn’t even know I had been hiding in!

“Right. This is going to go in one of two ways,” I announced. “Either you will resist and fight, in which case I’ll do my absolute utmost to milk every drop of humiliation that I possibly can out of the day. I’ll make sure Charlie and James come. And I’ll be as mean as I can get away with, every step of the way, cruelly and relentlessly. If you want a war, there will be war,” I warned.

“I’ll push and push and push and won’t give an inch of ground until as many people as possible have seen each and every one of you naked. I’ll go as far as your mum will let me go, and then, the moment she turns away or steps out, an extra little step on top. Or…” I paused for dramatic effect—one of the first times in my life I had a good opportunity to do that, and I relished in it… “or maybe you’re sensible and I want my mercy. Which you can only get if you allow yourself to be at my mercy. You play along and I’ll play a little nice. I’ll make sure things don’t get out of hand. I’ll not tell Mrs Henkins to invite Charlie and James, for one. But you’ll play along every step of the way and if there’s any resistance or hesitation, it will earn you a penalty, an extra little bit of humiliation as a punishment. So,” I grinned. “What will it be? Fight or mercy?”

She had done it before, but it still surprised me how quickly and without hesitation Jenny dropped to her knees again.

“Mercy. Mercy, please! I’ll do anything as long as that stinking brat doesn’t get to see me like this, or worse!” she promised urgently. Her eyes flicked towards Ally, panicked and pleading. Ally’s mind was already made up. She was just taken by surprise by Jenny’s explicit display. She was not used to her friend acting like this.

She too, after a moment’s hesitation, sunk to her knees, still trying to cover up.

“We’re at your mercy,” she peeped tensely. “Please be nice, Boyd!”

Charlie was a brat? Jenny didn’t like him? Interesting. Not that I was willing to take her word for it. After earlier today. Maybe he just wasn’t easy to tease and bully. Well. The option of inviting what sounded like Jenny’s personal nemesis certainly put a few trump cards in my hand!

Ally had already submitted to me, in her own way, and she clearly cared too much for Jenny to resist and bring upon a disaster. I only found out later she hated Charlie and James possibly even more than Jenny and wasn’t exactly acting selfless when she tried to avoid their involvement.

I looked up at Piper. I expected her to be… squirming, or hesitating or something. But, for a topless girl who was holding up her torn, damaged panties with one hand and holding her other arm over her small tits, she suddenly didn’t look at all worried or shy. She stood stiffly upright and, even with her forearm still over her tits, she was giving me the finger!

What a brat, I thought, even before she opened her mouth.

“Yeah, fuck that. FUCK YOU, Boyd! Like HELL, I’ll make it EASY to humiliate me, you stupid FUCKING PERVERT!” she shouted.

Jenny and Ally both gawped. I don’t think they’ve heard little Piper use such language and tone before. She was pissed off! I half expected steam to start coming out of her ears cartoonishly. A playful thought, which ran through my mind. I was a little surprised, but overall unphased.

So, you want war, you snotty little brat? I thought it, but I didn’t say it.

It turns out I didn’t have to.

“PIPER!” hissed Jenny. “You’re not being a brat and getting us all in trouble! Apologize to Boyd right now!”

“Bite me!” snarled Piper. For a moment there, Jenny looked like that was exactly what she wanted to do, or possibly worse.

“Easy. I was hoping for a unanimous decision but I think things can still be fair. No one says you all have to be undressed, or under-dressed, when the boys come, eh? In a way, rather than empty promises, you’ll actually get to prove to me that you’re willing to be at my mercy. Or willing to fight me tooth and nail,” I nodded towards Piper, as she visibly bristled at my words.

“You do you. Just don’t expect me to stop when you try and tap out, or shed a few crocodile tears,” he warned.

Then I turned towards Jenny.

“I actually think this game with ill-fitting outfits has run its course, certainly for now. I don’t want to ruin any more of Piper’s clothing. Also, you’re just getting hurt by the wedgies and such. Jenny, *be a good girl* and hand over the leotard,” I said with emphasis. Jenny’s eyes nearly popped out of her skull. She had not forgotten our deal. She had not forgotten that phrase, but… but…

Did she just hear me say that playing with undersized outfits was over? Perhaps if she went along with this, just for a moment, a minute, then I would allow her to wear something normal. She did, after all, just agree to be at my mercy, in exchange for, well… some mercy, right?

She nodded, to acknowledge she heard me and intended to obey, but her hands didn’t seem to want to follow the signals from her brain. She gulped. Let out a confused sort of whimper.

This was impossible! There was no good outcome. Just bad, and worse. Was she seriously going to get naked in front of me—and Piper and Ally? Or was she going to change her mind and join her sister’s rebellion? As it turned out, my words from earlier echoed in her mind just then.

Enemy for life.

And it looked like Charlie and James were coming. She could be dressed when they came, at least. Or she could have the worst brat on Earth ogling her naked, or near-naked butt, entirely dependent on her mother’s mercy since I was then bound to do my absolute worst.

Her fingers were shaking but she didn’t really need any precision to do what she did next. The straps were both broken. She basically just peeled the leotard down, exposing her boobs, belly, mound… and finally her pussy. She tried to cross her legs and cover up, but I did manage to catch a glimpse of her pussy anyway. Turns out she kept her nether lips shaved, or possibly waxed, either way completely hairless, but kept a trim, neat landing stripe above. She handed the leotard over and then covered her crotch with one hand and her boobs with the other—way too late, especially for her puppies, to stop me from catching a good glimpse of them.

Ally nearly keeled over as this took place. She had allowed Boyd to expose her like that before, but that was brief, and they were alone, and really, her brain had just sort of frozen … this felt very different. Her face turned pale, and then crimson as Boyd turned his attention to her. Was Jenny seriously just going to stand there NAKED?! And what did it mean for her? Ally’s expression was like one big, bold, glowing red question mark.

I examined the broken leotard, then discarded it.

“Yeah, can’t use that anymore. Ally. Shorts and bra, please. Hand them over.”

“Wait, Boyd! B-b-b-but why? They are not broken or anything…”

“Well then, a) why are you holding your hand over your crotch like you’re naked, and are you happy to go for another dip and then welcome Charlie and James later,” I grinned and the horrified expression on her face answered that question before Ally could managed, so I spoke on and let it remain a rhetorical one.

“b) did you not just agree to be at my mercy, so as to appeal to my soft side and not dish out my absolute worse?” I smiled and cocked an eyebrow.

Man, if looks could kill…

But they can’t. And Ally actually looked kind of cute, trying to glare at me viciously while we both knew who was running the show now.

I think my earlier strategy to give her a “better” outfit in exchange for getting to change her and seeing her in the nude—something she may well have refused to do, given more time to ponder it—was very much playing out in my favour as she grabbed the undersized bra and pulled and tugged until she was topless.

With an exasperated sigh and a “you owe me” look towards Jenny, she peeled her damp shorts down her legs, immediately covering up, a fresh new wave of blush washing over her face.

Which was the exact moment I chose to dangle Jenny’s mostly dry towel in the air.

“Right, now both of you stand up, legs apart, arms up. Your boobs and crotch are damp,” I told Ally, “…as is your body and your pits, since you didn’t let me dry them earlier,” I reminded Jenny.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me,” Jenny rolled her eyes.

“Is this how you act when you’re on your behaviour, hoping for mercy?” I asked, giving her a meaningful look. Between Piper acting up and, well, just about everything else about the whole situation, she didn’t want to anger me.

Her arms shot up and she spread her legs as instructed. I made a point of spending a moment just ogling her before I brought the towel to her damp skin and finished drying her off. I got to see the exact way in which she kept herself neat now—with shaved labia, and a very carefully shaped and neat landing stripe, which was left just long enough to look like actual pubes, but short enough so they wouldn’t curl and look messy. Neat. And I don’t just mean tidy, hehe.

When I turned to Ally, she was lobster-red in the face, but already in position. I cocked an eyebrow at her playfully.

“Good girl.” She rolled her eyes as well. Was it catching? Anyway, let me tell you, it doesn’t have quite the same sarcastic edge when you do it butt-naked and crimson-faced from embarrassment.

I had already seen her well-kempt pussy, her smallish but beautiful and extraordinarily perky breasts, but no one else but us two knew that, so, to stay true to my word and help keep our earlier arrangement secret, I also spent a little while gawping at her full-frontal nudity. Damn. In spite of the fact that Piper forced me to cum earlier, I was soaking Jenny’s black panties with little dribbles of precum now. Luckily, with my underpants over them, and the whole ensemble damp, it wasn’t at all obvious.

I dried her and then turned towards Piper.

“You’re not gonna join them? I’m willing to pretend I didn’t hear you cussing earlier and play nice.”

“Nice?” she gave me the finger again.

“How about you all fuck off so I can get changed. I’ll take my chances with mum!” she huffed.

I shrugged.

“As you wish. Let’s go.”

“Wait,” gasped Jenny.

“What, like this?” peeped Ally—their frenzied voices overlapping.

“You want mercy? When will you need it most? Right now, or when Charlie and James are here?” I reasoned, and that got them moving.

“No more covering up. Try and relax,” I said, then snorted when I saw their outraged expressions.

“Well, try and pretend that you’re relaxed,” I chuckled. “Just keep your hands off your boobs and crotches. Do I really need to spell it out for you?” They both reluctantly stopped covering up as we closed the door of Piper’s room and left the little brat alone.

“Come down soon—a conversation with your mum is in order!” I insisted.

“Whatever, loser!” she hissed through the door and locked it. Oh well. Getting a head start to start spinning my vision of how the day should carry on was certainly going to do no harm.

“One more sec, you two, yeah?” I winked at Ally and Jenny and, ignoring Jenny’s disgruntled expression, dived into her room once more. Her panties served me well for a swim, but I was feeling more and more uncomfortable. It only took me a minute to find dark green shorts that could be described as pretty much “gender neutral” and a grey tank top that looked a bit… gay, to be honest, but was simply going to have to do. Jenny cast me another withering glare as I walked out of her room dressed and decent another minute later (her black panties in my pocket, in case swimming came up again) and I nudged the two stark naked teens onwards.

We walked down the stairs and towards the swimming pool, where our re-appearance caused Mrs Henkins to lose a mouthful of wine, as she spat it out in a spray.

“Hold that thought, Mrs Henkins,” I offered with a smooth, polite smile. “You see I thought my little payback, punishment, or whatever we’re calling it, was becoming dangerous. The girls were clearly unhappy and uncomfortable in their skimpy, ill-fitting outfits and it would break my heart to do harm to their self-confidence and self-esteem. They are beautiful, and their punishment was meant to be about exposure, not about making them feel awful about their bodies. I thought leaving things… au naturel made a lot more sense. Nudism is supposed to be great for mental health and self-esteem. We made a deal, of sorts, as well. I want you to invite Charlie and James for supper. I’m happy for pizza to come out of my allowance,” I offered, but that part, Mrs Henkins just waved off. “We could eat together and maybe watch a movie. Assuming Jenny and Ally are on their best behaviour till then, I’ll let them wear something they’ll feel good wearing. Worst case scenario, they’ll behave badly, and they’ll have to put up with carrying on with their nudist day when the boys arrive,” I shrugged.

Miriam looked at me. I think she tried to go for a chiding kind of look, but she failed spectacularly, instead letting out a snort. And then another one, and a chuckle, and a few giggles, and a little while later, she was struggling not to fall off the lounger, she was laughing so hard. It took her some time to compose herself.

“Well, they clearly agreed to this,” she looked at the naked girls. “So have it your way, you lot. I won’t stand in your way. Boyd’s in charge!” she announced, loudly and a little melodramatically.

“There is only one problem,” I admitted.

“Yeah?” Damn. She did sound kind of tipsy. How much of the Prosecco did she drink, lying here in this scorching heat?

“Piper isn’t on board with the plan. She was … uhm … rather rude in turning it down. Which isn’t a problem,” I didn’t want to sound like I was whining, “but letting her get away with simply refusing it would be unfair on Ally and Jenny. Also, letting her decide her punishment is over, just like that, doesn’t seem very educational,” I tried, somewhat feebly, to appeal to Mrs Henkins parenting, adult side. It was a risk, but what was I to do? Pat her slightly inebriated self on the shoulder and suggest that forcing Piper to get naked as well would be heee-larious, ha ha ha haw?

She was pondering this, for a little too long—I’m guessing her mind was a little foggy at that point—when, before she could pass a verdict, Piper decided to re-appear.

Wearing shorts, t-shirt. And a smug as Hell expression on her face.

I think between that, the speech I had just delivered (which Ally and Jenny luckily decided not to contradict, even though I made up a lot of it on the spot) and Piper’s attitude earlier, Mrs Henkins made her mind up about the thirteen-year-old’s fate—before Piper could even say anything.

“Piper. You girls are having a nudist afternoon. Boyd is still in charge. Your punishment isn’t over. Undress,” she said, sternly.

Piper stomped her foot and huffed.

“No way! You’re not leaving the pervert in charge! I’m not stripping naked! Especially not if Charles and James are coming later!” screamed Piper. And when I say screamed, I mean it. She has slipped into a pretty much full-blown tantrum.

“Why are you siding with the disgusting creep?” she yelled, pointing an accusatory finger at me.

“You’re a fucking bitch!!!”

An extended, pin-drop silence followed. I think even Piper had shocked herself with those words, once they were actually out of her mouth.

Mrs Henkins put her glass aside and stood up and stepped up to Piper. She looked murderously furious. I actually stepped back, feeling intimidated, even though her anger clearly wasn’t aimed at me. Even Ally and Jenny were sort of cowering.

But when she spoke, Mrs Henkins wasn’t yelling, or sounding funny and tipsy anymore, all of a sudden. Her voice came out icy and hard, strained, but composed.

“Piper Anabelle Henkins,” she enunciated with diction that could cause paper cuts.

Having only known the girls for a few days, I didn’t even know Piper had a middle name—interestingly, judging from Ally’s blank expression, I wasn’t the only one.

“You will strip naked and I will,” Mrs Henkins swayed a little. It was hot, and the bottle of Prosecco, at a glance, was more than half empty.

Boyd will spank you. And you will remain naked, or dressed EXACTLY as per Boyd’s instructions, for the rest of the week. You will do as he says in the meanwhile, too. If you disobey, you will get spanked some more. Boyd, you’re in charge like I just said… and I’m giving you full and unlimited, bare-butt spanking rights over Piper,” announced Mrs Henkins. I blinked. A what now? (My parents were rather progressive. I don’t recall even once being spanked, not even as a very little kid!)

It was Thursday afternoon. I was about to spank Piper and then, if I wanted to, I could keep her naked up until Sunday night! And boss her about while I was at it, spanking her when she disobeyed? I almost felt grateful she had been such a brat. Because that sounded just about perfect to me. She wanted war, well. I was going to serve it to her on a silver platter. She was just going to have to enjoy the meal in the nude. And with a sore bottom, by the sound of it.

Now I just had to figure out how to play my hand and extort at least some semblance of such control over Ally and Jenny, too. I bet Charlie and James joining us in a few hours and staying for the rest of the evening was going to be of tremendous help on that front!

My day, and indeed the rest of my week, was suddenly looking a whole lot more interesting!
student

Re: Boyd vs Girls Sequel — Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

Post by student »

Funny what a bottle or two will do for a woman. I lost count==did Piper stick two or three feet in her mouth? Boyd couldn't have planned it better if he tried. I've GOT to stick around to see the end of this!
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

Not gonna lie... I had a :shock: moment when I read
“You will strip naked and I will,” Mrs Henkins swayed a little.
That's some strong prosecco there...

I love that Piper has continued to call Boyd pervert, creep, and so on, and has conveniently edited out exactly how perverse her behavior was, forcing Boyd into public orgasm and taking it in with absolute glee. She's a textbook young teen girl. Teen boys do insanely dumb things. Teen girls do insanely thoughtless and vicious things. Nice writing here.
CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

I love that Piper, in having her little tantrum, will have now reinforced demonstrably to Jenny and Ally that they made the right decision in complying with Boyd's instructions. Whether the implied forthcoming spanking teaches Piper anything or not, it's certain to reinforce the idea to the other girls that continuing to toe the line is really the best decision they can make. At least, that's what I'd be thinking if I were in their shoes (or lack thereof).
mars357 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:11 pm “Piper Anabelle Henkins,” she enunciated with diction that could cause paper cuts.
I don't know if that was a deliberate little Easter egg referencing the moment in my story "What a Time to Recall!", where Bridget's mother similarly chastised her daughter by shouting her full name "Bridget Annabelle Stonning!" but either way, it made me grin like an absolute idiot. :D In one's younger years, there really is no stronger or more fear-inducing indicator that you've crossed a line you shouldn't have crossed, than hearing your full name being spoken. And that descriptive language! "With diction that could cause paper cuts!" Oh, best believe I felt that. So good.
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)