The Tutor (COMPLETE 6/7)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Darky

Re: The Tutor (new post 6/2)

Post by Darky »

Whow whow what a story you are writing! You absolutely put your money where your mouth is!
Keep going!!!
HankHill33

Post by HankHill33 »

Oh man! Tara is gonna definitely get payback on Jess!
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

I will be posting a new chapter soon, but upcoming chapters will be delayed a bit because I want to change some of the story to add a bit more ENF content. I trust no one will object to that. :D
HankHill33

Post by HankHill33 »

Well. Fingers crossed for some double hanging wedgie action for Tara and Jess! Hehe but I’m super excited!!!
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

Not too far off, but let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet....

The Tutor, continued

"Wait a minute!" I objected. "The deal was that she would strip if she was the first to be put into a draw situation. She's paid in full."

"The bet was for the consequences for whoever lost first," insisted Jessica. "It didn't replace the normal rule."

I was going to answer, but Tara reached over and put her hand on my arm. "It's ok, Fred. I'll draw. It sure can't be anything worse than what I just did, not from the easy bowl." I watched her fish around in the bowl, and pull out a slip, which she handed to me. I opened the folded paper, and read the penalty. "WET WEDGIE - You get a glass of water poured into your underwear, followed by a wedgie. Did I put this in here? I don't remember it."

Tara blushed again. "I, uh, added a few penalties. I thought it might make today more interesting."

Really? Every time I think I have a bead on Tara, she throws me with something. This one, though, seemed to have backfired. Jessica was already back, carrying the glass Tara had used before to soak her. Once again, it was full. I think she was hoping I'd let her do the honors, but Tara quickly spoke up. "OK, Fred, we've done this before. Let's get it over with. She turned around, presenting me with her shapely rear end once again.

I took the glass of water from Jess, then reached down the back of Tara's shorts. I found her panties (cotton, again, by the feel) and pulled back and away, leaving myself room to pour. "Ready?" I asked, and Tara nodded. I poured the water down into the pants, watching the damp spot blooming into a large, round patch. Tara squirmed as the water soaked her panties, ran down her legs, and dripped from her shorts.

I put the glass down, and reached again into the back of Tara's pants. Finding the waistband of her undies again, I got a firm grip, and hauled upward. Last time I wedgied Tara, I did it slowly and gently, but this time I decided to make it as quick as I could. The lanky blonde's panties shot upward, as did Tara, who found herself up on her tiptoes and squeaking as the damp cloth worked its way up into her privates.I looked down at the cotton underpants I was tugging on. Last week she had been wearing white undies with little flowers on them; today they were a pale baby blue color. There's something that's just so delicate about a girl's panties; it turns me on every time I catch a glimpse. Of course, delicate didn't mean that they were flimsy, and I was doing a good job of stretching them out for Tara. The girl was now leaning forward against the table, palms down, trying to relieve some of the pressure her underwear was creating as it disappeared into intimate portions of her anatomy. I could tell she was getting wedgied solidly, but I told myself that I needed to be sure to make it a top-notch wedgie in order to keep Jessica from making a fuss. Tightening my grip, I gave the blue underpants a sharp jerk upward.

"Are…"

*yank*

"Oh!"

"you…"

*jerk*

"Aaah!"

"feeling…"

*tug*

"Uhh!"

"properly…"

*pull*

"Erm!"

"wedgied…"

*yank*

"OH!!OH!!"

"Tara?" I finished. Her cute blue panties were now stretched up to the back of her shoulder blades, and Tara was hopping up and down, eyes popping as she made frantic noises. I imagine that the wet cloth was chafing her something fierce.

"YES! YES! I'M WEDGIED PROPERLY! OH! PLEASE! ENOUGH!" she squalled.

"Okay, then," I said, and released her waistband. The now-stretched underpants drooped, and Tara's hands shot down the back of her shorts as she desperately tried to unwedge the cotton. It took her a good fifteen seconds to do it, but the look of relief on her face was absolutely unmistakable. That was a serious wedgie.

"Whoa, Fred! You don't kid around with those, do you?" said Jessica, who had been enjoying Tara's gyrations from the far side of the table. "You wouldn't believe the look on her face when you were doing that!"

"I bet you'll look about the same when it's your turn," Tara said shortly. "And it WILL be your turn soon. You've been lucky so far, but that won't last forever. And YOU--", she turned to me, a very stern look on her face, "You had damn well better give her the wedgie of her life!"

I assured her it would be my pleasure, and dealt the next hand.

The two girls faced off over the cards. Jessica had a large pile of cash at her disposal, and wasn't shying away from betting. She opened for $15, and when Tara called, she handed me three cards. I gave Jess three new ones, then dealt three to Tara, who had tossed her discards my way. Again, Jess bet $15, and I wondered if she had anything decent or if she was just trying to bully Tara into folding. Judging from what I had seen of Jessica's personality, that seemed a real possibility.

Tara, on the other hand, was harder to read. She kept the same expression of concentration all the time, so I couldn't tell if she was holding anything worthwhile. I could still see a little bit of the light blue panties I had stretched out sticking up from her shorts.Tara put down another $15. "I call," she said, and laid down her cards. "I've got a pair of tens." Jess had two eights, and Tara gleefully took the pot. "Looks like your luck is changing, Jessica! I hope you enjoy getting embarrassed…”

Jessica tossed her brown hair unconcernedly. "Whatever–you won one hand. I still have a pile of money here, and you've got, what, $75 before you have to draw again to get $100?"

The next hand, however, also went to Tara, and the third as well. Now Jessica was looking a little less self-confident, as her stash was much smaller than before. If I had to guess, she was under a hundred again--and she only had one more withdrawal before she was out of money completely. Not to mention the hard forfeit she'd have to pay if she took that withdrawal. I have to admit, though, I wasn't feeling terribly sorry for her. I didn't think I'd feel nearly as conflicted about enforcing her penalties as I did with Tara.

Still, it had been a while since anyone had drawn, and I decided to call for another bet. "Okay, challenge time, ladies." I shuffled the cards. "We're going to play a quick game of high/low. Each of you gets to guess whether the card I turn over after our start card will be higher or lower. We'll do three cards. The person who gets the most cards right wins, and the person who loses draws from the medium bowl. If both of you end up with the same score, you both draw."

"Why do we have to do this?" Jess grumbled. "Aren't you getting enough ‘entertainment', Fred? You already got to see Tara half-naked!"

"You wanted me to tutor you in probability, and you've got to compute probability to decide what the odds are on a card being higher or lower."

"Whatever," Jessica said in a sulky voice.I turned over the first card. It was a four. Both girls agreed the next card would be higher, and with good reason. When I flipped it over, it was a six--a tougher call.

"What if the new card is the same number?" Tara asked.

"Good question," I replied. "I'll turn over a new card in its place."

"OK. Then there are five cards below and seven cards above. I'll take higher."

"Me too," Jess chimed in. I flipped the card. It was an eight.

This time Tara kept quiet, waiting for Jessica to make a choice. I think she realized that she had been doing the calculation for both of them, and that Jess wasn't nearly as good at it as she was. Jess waited expectantly for a moment, but Tara was silent.

"Higher or lower, Jess?" I asked.

"Ask Tara first."

"I asked her first last time. Your choice this time."

Jessica was clearly not happy. She stared at the eight as if she hoped it would tell her the answer. "Um,okay… Higher."

Tara quickly spoke up. "Lower." Jessica muttered a curse under her breath, knowing she had made a mistake.

The final card was a three. "You win, Tara, two to one," I said, collecting the cards. "Jessica, why did you lose the last draw?"

"Bad luck!" said Jess, scowling.

"Not luck--bad calculation. In a thirteen number list, seven is the median. Anything higher, you should bet low, and vice versa."

Tara laughed. "Gee, Jess--that's a simple problem. I hope you don't have to do anything more complex–especially if you have to draw if you lose!" She was clearly pleased to be getting a measure of revenge. "And speaking of drawing, I believe you have a penalty coming up from the medium bowl. I just want to wish you the BEST of luck."

Jessica gave her a sarcastic grimace, then reached into the bowl to pick a slip. "Oooh, I have to take a penalty. Big deal." She unfolded the slip and read it. FILL A CUP WITH ICE. DROP THE ICE DOWN THE BACK OF YOUR UNDERWEAR, AND SIT ON IT UNTIL IT MELTS. "Geez, who came up with this? That is SO lame."

"I'll get the ice!" Tara said brightly; she actually skipped over to the fridge and back. It was cute, in a kind of sad way. "Please, allow me to assist you."

Jessica got up from her chair, and Tara scooted behind her. "Open wide!" the blonde said, pulling her friend's shorts back. I couldn't see anything else, but I certainly heard Jess shriek when the ice slid into her pants. I think the neighbors heard it too.
"CRAP! That is COLD!" Jess shouted, tugging at her shorts in an attempt to get the icy cubes away from sensitive flesh.

"Don't worry," Tara said gleefully. "They should melt pretty soon, especially once you're sitting on them." She took Jess by surprise, shoving down on her shoulders and dropping the brunette back into her chair.

"Aaah!" A fresh squall came from Jess, who was once again finding herself in close quarters with some very cold material. "Dammit, let me up! There's a piece of ice in…" she trailed off, remembering I was standing there watching her, and turning red.

"I'm sorry, Jess," Tara said sweetly, still pinning her in her seat firmly. I could see the perimeter of her shorts darkening as the melting ice spread water through the cloth. "I didn't quite get that. You had ice where?"

Jess squirmed, but Tara's arms, rock-solid from volleyball and softball practices year round, kept her firmly in place. Frustrated, Jessica answered tersely, "There's a piece in my ass crack, ok? Let me up!"

Tara laughed. "Oh, no. You'll just have to deal with it. There wasn't anything on the slip about picking and choosing where the ice ends up. Your penalty was to sit until it is gone, and you're gonna sit."

Jessica's response was significantly profane, but as the blonde had leverage, there was little she could do. Meanwhile, the damp spot on her butt was spreading rapidly, and after about two minutes more, Tara and I could see that if there was any ice left in Jessica's undies, it wasn't much. Finally allowed to get up, Jessica quickly reached into the back of her shorts and flapped them about, trying to dry things a bit. "I'll get you for that one, Tara," she said, rubbing her buttocks rapidly to massage some warmth in.

"Shall we get back to our game, then?" I asked, and dealt a new hand. Again, money changed hands for several rounds. Both girls were now playing conservatively, and so neither was risking more than $15 a hand. Tara was once again approaching the need to make a "withdrawal," and Jessica was down to her last ten dollars in cash. Her next withdrawal would be her last; Tara still would have one remaining. As I dealt the cards again, Tara winked at me. I wasn't sure if I had seen it, but she had a little grin on her face as well, and I had a feeling that she had something planned. What she did, however, took me by surprise. Without even looking at her cards, Tara reached for her money. "I'll open for $15," she said, placing the cash in the pot and leaving herself only a five dollar bill in her own stash. What was she thinking, I wondered? If she lost, she'd have to draw a penalty and take one of her two remaining $100 payouts. That was a lot to risk on cards she hadn't even seen! Was she trying to intimidate Jessica?

If so, it seemed to be working. Jessica had picked up her own cards, but was looking at Tara, who still had hers on the table, With a puzzled expression, she put her own hand on her $10 bankroll. Suddenly I realized what Tara was up to. She was trying to force Jessica to draw the hard penalty! If Jessica wanted to stay in the hand, she had to call at minimum, which meant taking her last loan from the bank, and a draw at the end of the hand if she still needed the money. If she decided to fold instead, Tara would get her ante, and would just do the same thing on the next hand; within two hands, Jessica would have to draw just to make the required ante. Tara knew that even if she lost, her penalty for new cash would only be a medium, and Jessica would be within $100 of losing the game entirely. It was a well-calculated strategy, and I was impressed.

Sure enough, Jessica folded, and when I dealt again, Tara left her cards untouched on the table. When Jessica passed, she immediately bid $10. Jessica was now down to $5, and Tara's strategy quickly became clear to her. She looked at her cards closely, then sighed. "I call. Fred, I need $100." I handed her over the last $100, and she put $10 into the pot, leaving her with $95. Only then did Tara look at her cards.The blonde teen took 2 cards, as did the brunette. It was Jessica's bid, and she bet $5. Tara considered her cards. It looked as if she was thinking about raising, but she decided against it, her main goal accomplished. If she won the hand, Jessica was drawing a hard penalty, and if she lost, Jess would only have $20 to work with. "I call," she said. Jessica nervously laid her cards down. She had a pair of fives--respectable, but not overwhelming by any means. Tara put down her hand as well--also a pair of fives.

"Is that a tie?" Tara asked. Obviously, she hadn't played a lot of poker, and neither had Jessica, it appeared, as she was equally unsure.

"There aren't ties in poker," I replied. "If two hands have equal value, the winning hand is the one with the highest remaining card." Both girls looked down at the hands on the table. Jessica's had two fives, an 8, a queen, and a 10, but Tara's had two fives, an ace, a three and a two."The ace is the high card. Tara wins the hand," I said, suppressing a smile. I had to remain neutral, after all.

Tara held up both her hands, and gave a little "Yay, me!" She scooped the cash into her pile as Jessica shook her head.

"Jessica, you took your last withdrawal on that hand," I said. "You know what that means." I reached over for the bowl with the hard penalty slips in it, and pushed it in her direction. Tara clapped her hands gleefully.

Jessica was not gleeful. She had been happy to cheer on Tara’s fate, but with her own butt on the line, she was much less polite. "You're really getting off on this, aren't you, Fred?" she asked, a vicious undertone to her voice. "Two good-looking girls obeying you, getting wet for you, even stripping for you…Is this like your private twisted fantasy thing?”

Tara cut me off before I could reply, and with more vehemence than I expected. "Don't be such a bitch, Jess! No one made you play. You ASKED me to get Fred to let you study with us. And if I remember, it was YOUR idea for me to take my clothes off, not his!" She looked pretty angry, and Jess seemed to back down a little. "You got yourself into the game, and you're just pissed because now you're losing. Draw your penalty and quit being such a baby!"

Jessica angrily thrust her hand into the bowl and pulled a slip out. "At least I didn't cry about it," she said. "I thought you'd start bawling as soon as you took your shirt off." Tara glared at her, arms folded.

Jessica tossed the slip at me. "Here, Fred. Get your rocks off." I opened the paper, and placed it on the table. It must have been another one of Tara's punishment ideas, because it was new to me: SCRAMBLE SOME EGGS THE HARD WAY. "What does that mean?" I asked.

"I found it on a Truth or Dare website," Tara said. "I think you'll like it--but I don't think Jessica will. Hang on a second while I get something. Oh, and Jess? You might as well take your shorts off now. You won’t be needing them." She hurried out of the room, leaving us confused and staring after her.

I was the first to react. "You heard her, Jessica. Drop the shorts." She was wearing a pair of red ones with the word SOFTBALL printed over the backside. As the petite brunette stood up, I eyeballed her from tip to toe. Her body was small, but lean and muscular, and her legs were particularly shapely, even if they were bruised from slide tackles. Without ceremony, and doing her best not to show any emotion, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of the shorts and shucked them down, where they puddled around her ankles. Jessica was wearing a pair of cotton bikini panties with an alternating pattern of tiny red and thick white stripes, and I might have bought into her casual and rapid stripping, but she was absolutely avoiding eye contact, and her ears had turned a bright red. It was clear that as tough as Jess wanted to act, she wasn’t any more comfortable about standing in her underwear in front of a schoolmate than Tara was. As I was taking in her discomfort, she quickly sat again before I could get a better look at her.

Tara had returned to the room, and was now rooting in the refrigerator for something. "There!" she said, and a moment later, she pulled out an egg carton and closed the door. "Now stand up, Jess."

The brown-haired teen slowly got to her feet, walking over when Tara motioned for her. "Okay, here's how this works. You need three things to scramble eggs. The first are eggs." She held up the carton. "Next, we need a bowl. Or at least we need something to hold the eggs. Turn around for me," she said to Jessica, who gave her a puzzled look, then faced away. Now it was pretty clear to me that the soccer teen’s backside was nearly as impressive as Tara’s, filling her tight striped panties tightly. Tara gave the little pair of panties a pat. "These should do nicely."

"Excuse me?" said Jessica, looking back over her shoulder. Tara ignored her, instead pulling her underpants open by the waistband and revealing the tops of two tan, round globes of flesh. Reaching into the egg carton, Tara withdrew an egg, then placed it carefully into Jessica's undies. As she did so, understanding dawned on Jess. "Oh, SHIT…you little bitch…" she muttered, and looked the other way as pointedly as she could. Tara added four more eggs to Jessica's now-plump panties, stacking them in what looked like a diamond pattern centered along her butt crack.

"How's that feel, Jess?" she asked, patting the full panties.

"You're gonna get it SO bad for this, Tara," hissed Jessica, but I was still confused. Then Tara handed me the object she had gone to fetch. It was a large wooden paddle, like an undersized tennis racket--the kind you play with at the beach, batting a rubber ball back and forth. It felt pretty light in my hand, but solid nonetheless. "What do I do with this?" I asked.

Tara laughed, and Jessica rolled her eyes. "Scramble the eggs, Fred!" Tara gave me a little push toward Jessica's back end. "Jess, grab your ankles so he has a good target." I finally got the picture as I stared at the red and white covered, firm butt now raised for me, lumps protruding at its base. This was going to be unreal.

I stepped up to Jessica like a batter entering the box. Drawing the paddle back up behind my shoulder, I shifted my weight, then threw it forward, driving the hard wood solidly into the cheeks in front of me. Wood met flesh with an odd, splurting noise, kind of like a tube of toothpaste exploding. Jessica's underpants spewed egg yolk from the leg holes, and Jessica's hands shot to her backside, then pulled away just as fast, covered with gooey egg. As she brought them back forward, I drove the wooden paddle back into her ass a second time. The CRACK! was much more clear this time, and Jessica snapped upright, head tossing backward. "OW! SHIT!" she cried, grabbing the edge of the table to steady herself. "One more for good measure," I said, swinging again at the oozing cotton panties. SHWACK! Again, wood met hindquarters, and wood won, propelling Jess up onto her toes with a howl of pain. "I think that ought to have scrambled the eggs nicely, don't you, Tara?"

Jessica was rubbing her backside furiously, heedless now of the yellow, eggy mess that covered her hands. Tiny egg rivulets oozed out of her formerly pristine panties, now a complete mess of yolk and shell. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" she said, trying to rub the sting out. "That fucking HURT! Oh my GOD, that is fucking GROSS!" She peeled open the back of her underpants gingerly, peering down at her butt. "Ugh! Now I know why you told me to bring a change of clothes, Tara!"

I looked at the young blonde questioningly, but she just shrugged and smiled. "I thought it sounded like a good idea after last time," she said. "Still think my pasta wedgie was funny, Jess?"

The brown-haired girl shook her head emphatically. "I had no idea–I am SO understanding you now. How could anyone even imagine what this feels like? Look, is it OK if I jump in the shower and change before we go on? I mean, it'll take a few minutes for you to clean here anyway, and I have GOT to put on something else. Please?"

For the first time, I felt a little nudge of sympathy for Jess, but it passed very quickly. Tara, however, was a much nicer person than I was, and Jess hobbled awkwardly off to Tara's shower upstairs, knapsack in hand. I grabbed some paper towels, and Tara got the sponge, and the two of us set to work cleaning up some of the mess.

Fifteen minutes later, when Jessica rejoined us, the kitchen was neat once again. "Wow--you guys move fast," she said, staring at the clean floor. ."Practice makes perfect," Tara answered, a wry smile on her face. "So, Fred, do we pick up the game again?"
Darky

Re: The Tutor (new post 6/4)

Post by Darky »

Great part again. Good luck with the next parts, will be waiting for them.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Let's see, we've had a pasta n sauce wedgie, then scrambled eggs in the panties.
I think the next punishment should be about dessert. Bring on the banana and the whip cream.
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

I shook my head. "I think you guys have had enough practice for one day, don't you?"

Jessica surprised me by objecting loudly. "No way! I want a shot at getting even with Tara for that egg thing. How could you even consider putting that in the game? And I still owe her for the ice, too."

I looked over at Tara. "How do you feel about that, Tara? Do you want to keep playing?"

Tara shrugged. "I'm fine with it, but–well, couldn't we get a little more probability practice into it? We sort of got off track with the cards for a while, and I really do want to get my grade up."

I thought about it for a moment. "Hmm. Okay, how about this? We'll stop the card game, and do a practice test. Each of you have had a chance to review your probability skills, and you can study your notes for a few minutes while I write up the test."

"Okay," Jessica nodded, "but what about my chance to get back at Tara?"

"If the two of you combined miss more than three problems, we roll a die for each of you who made a mistake. That’s the number of draws you have to take. And to make it interesting, we'll mix all of them together in one bowl to draw from, so you could get anything. That should give you a good chance to see Tara take a penalty or two, Jess."

"Forget it!" smiled the beautiful teen. "If I don't miss any, I don't take any penalties, and I don't plan to miss any!"

"We'll see. Start reviewing!" I took out my notebook and began to create a quick test. About 15 minutes later, I had a good 20 problem quiz ready, copied onto two sheets of paper. "You'll have 20 minutes to finish this, ladies," I said, handing each a sheet.

The two immediately started to work, calculating as quickly as they could without making errors. With the penalties so unregulated, there was a great deal at stake, and neither could afford a foolish mistake. While they worked feverishly, I was able to watch Tara. She was chewing on the tip of her eraser as she struggled with a problem, eyes totally focused. It was the same look I had seen countless times when I watched her playing softball or volleyball. She had an incredible intensity about her; it was as if everything narrowed to a point for her, and the rest of the world disappeared when she concentrated, and I wondered what it would be like to be the one she was concentrating on. It seemed as close to perfect as anything could be.

My feelings for Tara had certainly grown over the last two weeks. I had spent last week thinking about her non-stop, and today I find out that she'd not only not been horrified by our previous evening, but had also planned a second session without my knowledge! There was no question that she had decided to rope Jessica into this, whatever her reason, and that she had come up with new penalties--penalties she knew she might well end up suffering--suggested…what? That she enjoyed this? That she liked me enough to put up with it? But then why had she cried earlier?

If I wanted answers, I knew I needed to talk to Tara, but I wasn't sure I had the courage to do it. How do you tell someone that you are totally in love with them without sounding pathetic? And how do you explain why? Or that what you want more than anything else is just to be able to have her curl up with her head on your shoulder and sit? Or at least to do that after having had incredible, wild, hot, unrestrained sex, but that you'd happily settle for the former?

My reverie was broken by the beeping of the timer on Tara's microwave. The 20 minutes were up. "Okay, ladies, time to turn in the papers. Let's see how you've done."

“Oh, I KNOW how I did,” smiled Tara. “The real question is if Jess here can keep up with me better here than on the court.”

“You wish,” Jess snorted. “And if I remember correctly, I had a batting average ten points higher last season.”

“And you think that helps you with this?” Tara replied, still grinning. “Let’s up the stakes, then, shall we?”

“Name it. I’ve already gotten you topless in front of Fred here today; if you want to be even MORE embarrassed, I’m not gonna stand in your way,” said Jess.

“Guys, don’t you think…” I tried to interject, but was cut off by two girls simultaneously answering, “Shut up, Fred!”

I shut up.

“OK–you liked making me strip? Let’s see how YOU handle it,” Tara continued. “Fred hasn’t checked the papers yet, so here’s my bet - the person with the lower score has to remove one piece of clothing for each problem they missed over the other person’s total. If I miss four, and you miss two, I have to take off two pieces of clothing. REAL pieces. Shirt, shorts, bra, or underwear. Unless you want to admit now that I’m better at this than you are, and save yourself the embarrassment of having to strip for our tutor here.”

Jessica’s eyes widened briefly - this probably was a lot more than she was expecting from Tara - but she quickly recovered. “You’re on. Just like MY clothes will be. Yours– not so much.”

Excitedly, I began to check the tests. It didn't take long, as I had written down the answers as I wrote the quiz. Both girls had done extremely well, I thought--Tara answered 19 problems correctly, while Jessica answered 17 correctly. The main difference was that Tara had answered all of her questions correctly, and just ran out of time with olne remaining, while Jessica had answered all but one, but had made two mistakes."You two did an excellent job! Jessica, you scored 17 out of 20. I'd say you've got the hang of this probability thing now. Bet you both do even better on your test next week, too. Tara, though, was nearly perfect - 19 of 20 correct!” Tara pumped her fists excitedly, while Jessica rolled her eyes.

“So, Jess….what’s it gonna be?” Tara asked. “Topless? Bottomless? Hanging out in your undies? What’s your pleasure?”

Jessica flipped her the bird. “You make this out to be a big deal, but it’s just underwear.”

“You’re right,” I said. “So…give me your underwear, please!”

Jess looked at me with an amused expression. “Right. As if.”

I looked right back at her, arms folded. “I’m serious, Jess. Bra and panties, please.”

Tara looked at me, puzzled, then her eyes got big and she burst out laughing! “Fred’s right! It was my bet, and I never said WHO chose the clothing the loser has to give up. I told you he was smart!”

“No way! That wasn’t the deal!” Jessica protested. “I never said he could pick!”

“You never said he couldn’t, either! Besides, what’s the big deal, right? You don’t think taking something off is a big deal, right?” Tara grinned wickedly. “I think this sounds PERFECT to me.”

Jessica rolled her eyes. “All right, have it your way,” she said. “But I’m wearing a sports bra, so I’m turning around to take this off. You don’t get a look at THESE goodies, too, buddy.”

I raised my hands in a “no problem here!” gesture, and with a sigh, Jessica turned around and faced away from me. She quickly shed her pale yellow T shirt, then, still holding it in one hand, pulled off the sports bra. I knew that there was a substantial pair of breasts out facing away from me at the moment, but I resisted the urge to look, instead focusing on Tara. She was looking at me, and smiled when I met her eyes.

Meanwhile, Jess had quickly pulled on her T-shirt again, and was now realizing that it was no easier to remove underwear while wearing shorts. “I don’t suppose that I’m allowed to step around the corner to take off the undies, am I?” she asked, looking over her shoulder at us.

“Nope,” said Tara. “Don’t worry. It’s just being half-naked in front of a guy you barely know, right? No big deal, is it?”

Jessica blushed, recognizing the obvious karma coming around. Was that actually a little nervousness in her eyes? I didn’t get enough time to look, as she turned away again. With a deep breath, she pulled her shorts and panties down in a single quick motion, stepping out of the underwear quickly and then hurrying to get her feet back into the shorts. It only took about five seconds total for her to complete the move, but during that time I got a glorious view of Jessica’s backside. Hers was fuller than Tara’s, which wasn’t a surprise given how the two had completely different body types. That said, Jessica was far from unattractive, and a naked girl’s butt rarely comes unappreciated when you’re a self-professed geek in high school. I think the word that would best fit would be “spankable.” It was fleshy enough to have a bit of bounce but rounded enough that Jess’ powerful thighs didn’t look disproportionate or overlarge with it. It also sported a couple of bright red spots on each cheek, where the paddle had done its work earlier. I caught just a tiny hint of lower lips as she stepped into the shorts and pulled them up.

Clothing diminished but back in place, Jessica turned back to us, holding her sports bra and a pair of pink underpants. “Ok, happy? I’m riding commando. That work for you, Fred?”

“It certainly does,” I said, looking at her appreciatively. “I hope you don’t mind me being disappointed that you didn’t miss one more problem, though. I think I would have been impressed by that view, too.”

That earned a slightly warmer smile from Jess. “A man can dream, right? Sorry to disappoint.”

“Still standing here…” Tara muttered.

I turned back to her. “So Tara, you still need to work a little on getting your speed up, but your accuracy is fabulous."

"It's so frustrating," she replied, shaking her head. "I know the answers, but I just can't get them down fast enough. I try to hurry, but when I hit a tough problem, I can't look away from it. It's like I have to find the answer, no matter what!"

"Don't beat yourself up," I said. "Last week you moved much more slowly. You're improving."

"What about me?" asked Jessica. "Do you think I should work more slowly? I made a couple of dumb mistakes."

"Yeah, but this was your first real quiz, too, and under tight time pressure. You'll do better with a regular test--you'll get extra time, and there won't be the threat of penalties, either, to distract you."

Tara sighed. "Somehow I knew we'd get back to that. You just had to miss three, Jess…we almost got out of here in the clear, you know.” She picked up the die and rolled. “Three…ugh. You don’t have to be a genius in probability to know that three draws from that bowl isn’t going to go well.”

“You should know,” her friend retorted. “You WROTE a bunch of these. What the hell were you thinking, anyway?” Picking up the die, Jessica shook it and rolled. A three again! “CRAP! Well, at least I don’t get MORE penalties than you do.”

Tara blushed. "I have no idea what I was thinking,” she said, “but I suppose we ought to get this over with. Do you want to draw first, or should I?"

"I will," said Jess, reaching into the now-overflowing bowl. "Not to be nice, though. First draw has best chance of getting an easy penalty!" She smiled grimly. "Anything has to be better than that egg thing." Taking a slip, she unfolded it. “Oh, no…come ON, that’s just not right." She crumpled it and threw it on the table.

I uncrumpled the wadded paper. The slip read LOSE SHIRT. The irony was almost too much to handle. I realized that Jessica had been doubly unlucky as well, as she was right about the odds of drawing first being better for an easy penalty. She had, in fact, drawn an easy penalty, but because of the test errors, it suddenly took on totally different proportions.

For a minute, I thought she might refuse the penalty. For all her bluster, this clearly took the wind out of Jessica’s sails, and I wondered if she was in the same boat as Tara when it came to exposing herself to someone of the opposite sex. I couldn’t remember her dating anyone, but the school was big, and we weren’t in the same circles.

Tara read the slip, and winced. “Look, Jess, if you want a do-over on that…I mean, Fred gave me a break last time, and it would be fair…”

Jessica smiled at her friend. “Tara, you’re so damn nice! Only you would even think about letting me off the hook when I basically made you flash him before.” The brunette sighed and looked at me critically. “Not gonna lie, Fred. You are so not the guy I want to do this for.”

“There’s a guy you want to do this for?” Tara asked, intrigued.

“Not at the moment!” her friend laughed. “Fuck. I laugh when I’m embarrassed. I guess you get to see my proportions now, huh? Figure out how I measure up?” Jess was now blushing furiously, and while she had the grin on her face, it was a weak one, and her fingers were trembling a bit.

“You don’t have to…” I began.

“Yeah, I do, dammit,” she said, and pulled off the yellow T shirt, dropping it on the ground.

For the first few seconds, she didn’t look up, but even if she had, I probably wouldn’t have seen it, because I was staring at her bare breasts–the second pair I’d seen today! And to be honest? They were pretty fabulous. Where Tara was a more modest size, Jessica’s chest was significantly more than a simple handful. Her breasts settled, spreading out now that they were free from the confines of the sports bra. The tan on her upper chest quickly turned pale on the bare skin, and her nipples were darker than I would have expected. Maybe it was a bit cold in here, or maybe the effect of the ice from earlier was still lingering, because they were stiffening visibly–or maybe that was the awareness that Jessica was suddenly having of Tara’s earlier experience and just how embarrassing and awkward it could be.

Then she looked up, and met me eye-to-eye. I have to admit that I hadn’t been particularly sympathetic about her situation, and had rather enjoyed seeing her take the paddling earlier, but it was clear that this was costing her something, and I was impressed that she hadn’t taken the easy out Tara had offered her. So I ripped my eyes from the impressive sight and looked away.

“That’s plenty, Jess,” Tara said.

“That’s what he said,” Jessica replied without missing a beat. The tension broke, and all of us laughed. Jessica gratefully put her shirt back on, and nodded to her friend. “Your turn, Tara."

She shoved the bowl over to the blonde. Tara closed her eyes, drew a slip, and handed it to me. I opened it and read aloud: TAKE A COLD SHOWER FOR TWO FULL MINUTES. Tara swore. "Why do I always pick the tough ones?"

Unhappily, she led the way upstairs to her bathroom, where a pile of messy, eggy clothing sat as testimony to Jessica's earlier bad luck. The teen turned on the cold tap of the shower. "Start timing!" she said, and stepped inside.The water cascaded over Tara, drenching her almost instantly. This alone would have been plenty to arouse me, but the cold began to stiffen her nipples, too, and as she stood there shivering, the wet cloth pressed to her body, I felt my heart pounding. She really was the single most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Many girls look like drowned rats when they get caught in the rain. Tara looked better than any supermodel to me.

All too soon, her two minutes were up. She shut off the water, and I handed her a towel, which she accepted gratefully, rubbing herself with it briskly. It really didn't make much of a difference; her clothing was now soaked through. She was so busy trying to towel off that she didn't notice that her pink shirt, once just pale, was now transparent, and that her bra–well, her bra was pretty much transparent, too. It wasn't nearly the view I had had earlier, but it was still pretty magnificent. I watched her bend over to get to her legs, and admired the sleek bottom in front of me, straining against the tight, wet shorts. Then she stood up, dropping the towel on the counter of the sink. "Well, that sucked!" she said. "I guess it's your turn again, Jess. You better hope…AAAH! SHIT!"

That would be the moment Tara saw herself in the mirror. She moved very, very fast, snatching the towel back up and wrapping it around her torso, then giving the two of us a dirty look. "You could have mentioned that!" she said accusingly.

"He's seen it before, you know," Jessica answered, poking Tara in the ribs. Tara was obviously not amused. "Sorry," I said honestly. "Under certain circumstances, like seeing a beautiful woman semi-topless, I'm afraid it's hard (Here Jessica let out a huge snort, which I pointedly ignored) for me to talk. My brain kind of overloads."

"Well, the peep show's over," Tara said firmly, stalking out of the bathroom. We followed, heading back downstairs while Tara took a moment to pull on a fresh shirt in her bedroom. A dark one.She returned to the kitchen to find us waiting, Jess having already drawn her second penalty of the three. "So, what's on the slip? It ought to be something good. I've had terrible luck tonight, and she’s had it easy!”

"Easy? You call getting your butt beaten with raw egg easy?"

"Let's just see what the next penalty is, OK?" I said, intervening before the argument escalated further.
Fred Key

Re: The Tutor (new post 6/7)

Post by Fred Key »

I took the slip from Jess and opened it, then read it aloud. CLOSE YOUR EYES. REACH INTO THE FRIDGE. WHATEVER YOU PULL OUT GOES DOWN THE FRONT OF YOUR TOPMOST PIECE OF CLOTHING.

Again, I looked over at Tara. "Another messy penalty? I thought you said you thought they were childish." She shook her head. "Hey, they seemed better than some of the other possibilities. Besides, you seemed to enjoy them." There was that impish smile again…

"If you could stop flirting long enough, Tara, I'd like to get more of my clothing ruined, please, before I throw up." I turned to Jess, who was looking mockingly at the two of us. "Come on, let's do this. Only one left once it's over, and I've still got a small amount of dignity."

"After you, then," I said, graciously motioning her to the fridge. Jessica stepped up, eyes closed. "Tell me when," she said.

I opened the door, and said, "All right." Then I saw what Tara had done. Clever, clever girl, I thought. She had clearly been prepared in case this slip came up for her. The door of the fridge was filled with bottled water--nothing else. The worst she would have suffered was a wet shirt, knowing where to grab and where not to. I looked over at her, and she gave a little shrug and grimace, as if to say, "Can you blame me?"

Jessica, however, didn't know what Tara had done, The transfer of all that water into the door had caused all the usual door-dwelling items to be relocated to the main area of the fridge, and it was there that Jessica clasped her hand on a bottle that she withdrew at once. Opening her eyes, she stared at the Russian dressing she held, then back into the fridge. As soon as she saw the water, she gave Tara a glare that could have dropped an elephant. "You didn't think I might want to know about this?" she said slowly. Tara hung her head, but not very convincingly.

“Not only is this going to be seriously gross,” Jess said to me, a wry smile on her face, “I HATE Russian dressing." She unscrewed the cap, and held the bottle up in a mock toast. "Down the hatch," she said with forced cheeriness, and pulling her yellow shirt open at the neckline, she tipped the bottle inside. into her cleavage.The pale fabric immediately began showing a dark blotch, Jess screwed up her face in distaste as the cool, creamy goo oozed down the hollow of her breasts. The pungent smell of the dressing permeated the kitchen as a stream of salmon-colored goo dribbled from her shirt front onto the floor. When she withdrew the empty bottle, a look of disgust prominent on her face, Tara nearly fell over laughing.

"That was NOT a nice thing to do," Jess said, trying to wipe away some of the dressing. "Just for that, I'm not helping you clean up. In fact…" She reached down and pulled the bottom of the shirt outward, shaking what was left of the dressing out onto her legs and the floor below. She started scraping globs of the reddish stuff off and flinging them to the floor, giggling. It took Jess another few minutes and a wad of paper towels to get cleaned up enough to continue, but eventually most of the dressing on the outside of her clothing had been cleared away. "I think I'll wait to change out of this," she said, fingering the now-sodden shirt, "until after I draw my last slip. I only have one change of clothing, and it's already half-ruined. And you all deserve to smell that godawful stuff since you made me wear it."

"Then I guess I'm up again," Tara said with a deep sigh. "You might as well just have left them all in the hard bowl for me, since I seem to draw those punishments all the time."

I held the bowl out to her. "Maybe this time you will get lucky. You never know." She smiled and fished out a slip, then unfolded it.

Immediately her face fell into a look of disbelief."I forgot to take that out! Oh, damn! I thought I got all of those…" She handed the slip over without looking at me. BARE-BOTTOM BIRTHDAY SPANKING.

When I read it to Jess, the brunette came dangerously close to wetting herself. "Oh, this is going to be priceless. You've GOT to let me do this, Fred. You just have to let me."

"Forget it!" Tara said, cutting off my response. "It's bad enough, but I'd rather have Fred spank me than you ANY day. At least I know he's a gentleman. He'll be nice about it, won't you, Fred?" She flashed me her best smile, and I knew she was trying to snooker me.

"Fine," I said. "Let's go then. Drop the shorts, and come over here, missy! That birthday a few weeks back was your seventeenth, right?"

"Don't forget the one to grow on!" Jess added.

"Shut UP, Jessica!" Tara scolded, unbuttoning her shorts and sliding them down to her ankles. Now I got the full view of her pale blue cotton panties, or at least what once were pale blue cotton panties. Now, following her cold shower, they were nearly sheer, and plastered to her backside. They had also been stretched badly by her earlier wedgie, and the result was that they looked a little bit more like full briefs than the athletic cut they were meant to be, but I certainly wasn’t going to complain, especially with the wet fabric clinging tightly.

I could see far more of Tara than I was intended to, no doubt, but I was not allowed to linger on the view. The blond girl was at my side and over my knees almost at once. "Fred? Please go easy?" she said, making some seriously cute puppy dog eyes.

"No begging!" Jessica said playfully. "Take your spanking like a big girl!" Tara stuck out her tongue at her friend. I reached for the damp cotton panties, and drew them slowly down past her firm, rounded cheeks. "Big girl indeed," I said, patting them lightly. Once again, whatever divine force was out there was smiling on me. Tara's bottom, the finest of her incredible features, was bare and draped over my lap, waiting for my touch.

Well, not my touch, exactly, but it was just as good. Trust me.

"Ready, Tara?" I asked.

"I guess."

SMACK! I brought my hand down hard on her right cheek. "Yeow!" came Tara's response. A bright red spot appeared where I had struck.

"One," I said, then swatted the other cheek firmly, watching the ripple of the flesh. "Two!"

"Hey, not so hard!"

WHAP!
WHAP!
WHAP!

"OW! Fred, c'mon!"

WHAP!
SLAP!
WHAP!

"OOH! OHH!" Tara's hand shot back to cover her reddening globes, but I caught it and pinned it to her back."That's eight of eighteen, Tara. Behave yourself and hold still!"

I looked over my handiwork (no pun intended), and saw that her backside was just as beautiful as ever, though it was far more colorful than previously, a delightful sunset pink.

SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!

Right on the sit spots that time, where Tara’s gorgeously tight ass met her thighs. Now Tara was tossing her hair with each swat as the burning spread through her bottom. "Oh, FUCK! That hurts!"

"It's a spanking. It's supposed to sting. How many was that? I'd hate to lose count…"

"ELEVEN! THAT'S ELEVEN!" Tara shouted quickly." Jessica nearly fell over laughing at the panic in her voice.

“Oh, OK," I said with a grin. "Thanks."

WHACK!
WHACK!
WHACK!
WHACK!"

“AAAHH! Fifteen! Please, Fred, not so hard!"

"Three to go, Tara. One-"

* SMACK!! *

"OWWW!"

"Two!"
*** SMACK!! ***"

“NOOOO! AIEEEE! OWAAAAAA!"

"And the one to grow on…"I could feel Tara brace herself for the last swat, her bright red cheeks clenching in anticipation. I knew her eyes were squeezed shut, though I couldn’t see her face.

I gave her a gentle pat.She remained in place, still braced for impact for a few seconds more before I asked her if she planned to get up or stay there all night. Not that I would have minded.

She rose, quickly pulling up the blue panties. "That was the last one? I thought you were just playing with me there." She moved away quickly, rubbing her backside with serious vigor. "Just a little birthday spanking, huh? Jessica, let me tell you something--" She turned to face her friend. I could see a blush of red on the tops of her pale thighs. "Math geeks have strong hands. VERY strong hands."

It took another five minutes for Jessica to stop laughing.

"Well, here we are. The last draws for each of you," I said. "Still glad you wanted to get tutoring, Jessica?"

Jessica grinned. "Well, I haven't drawn my last slip yet. No time like the present, right?" She pulled out another of the squares and read it out loud. "It says SPLASHDOWN WEDGIE. What's that?"

"Beats me," I said. "Tara?"

Tara smiled. Not the, ‘oh, that’s awesome’ smile, or even the ‘I’m feeling generous’ smile. Oh, no. This was the ‘you have no idea what’s coming, here’s your dramatic irony, hope you have insurance’ smile. "Oh, it's just a modified wedgie."

"A wedgie? Well, Fred gives a mean one, but that won't be too bad," Jess said, invoking every possible manifestation of Murphy's Law all at once. "It's just a wedgie."

Fifteen minutes later, we were outside and Jessica was looking very, very unhappy. I was speechless. Tara had come up with something I couldn't have possibly imagined. Tara's family had a swimming pool, and as it was late spring, it was filled with clear blue water. Jessica was standing near the edge of it, once again without shorts on, but with her undies back on. The satiny pink pair had lace trim, were much sexier than I expected from Jess, and looked remarkably uncomfortable with a length of rope threaded through the leg holes in the rear. The knotted rope had been thrown up and over the rail of the balcony off of one of the overhead bedrooms, and I was holding the other end.

"So how is this supposed to work again?" I asked, still unsure I had heard correctly.

"It's really simple," the blonde answered, walking over to me. "You pull on the rope, and Jessica gets an instant wedgie. You pull harder, and she lifts off the ground and gets a hanging wedgie." That I had heard of, and from what I had heard, I knew that Jessica wouldn't be pleased. "Then," continued Tara, "while you keep the rope tight, I'll push her like she's on a swing. Every swing will pull the wedgie even tighter, and put a little more strain on those cute panties. Since the pull will be strongest at the far point of the swing, they should give way while she's over the pool. Eventually, anyway. And then…splashdown!" She grinned. "Pretty good for a wedgie amateur, don't you think?"

"You're completely sadistic," said Jess. “We’ve been on teams together since elementary school, and not one of the rookie tortures we’ve had was CLOSE to this. And that includes the one with the box full of straws!”

"Who was laughing at me getting my butt warmed?" Tara retorted. "You just hang on, because you've NEVER had a wedgie like you're about to get. Fred? Ready?"

I took a deep breath. “Ready as I’ll ever be…”

""On your mark…get set…WEDGIE!"

I pulled as hard as I could on the rope, and the pink panties shot up Jessica's ass crack like a rocket. The brunette barely managed a strangled "Urk!" sound as she found herself in sudden agony as her feet left the ground. The satin wedged tightly between her cheeks, pulling the abrasive rope across her now-bare backside roughly. She thrashed as her own weight continued to force the panties upward, but in the process only hurried the slick fabric along.

"Get…me…down!" Jess managed through gritted teeth. I couldn't see her face from where I stood, but I could certainly imagine it. There wasn't much else left to the imagination, at least from the waist down. Jessica’s underwear might as well have vanished, at least from the front, leaving a set of trimmed pubes and a fair amount of nether lip in the breeze.

"OK," said Tara. "Here we go!" She pulled the hanging girl toward her, avoiding the thrashing legs, and released her. Jess swung forward, squealing again as the tight pink ribbon between her legs sawed against her most intimate regions. Tara caught her as she swung back, and gave her an even harder push forward again. Once more, Jess swung forward, out over the pool, then back again. "If you lean into it, Jess, you'll rip your panties faster!" said Tara, pushing the brunette once again.

Swearing loudly, Jess did as instructed, and we heard a ripping noise as she flew back over the pool. Then she was on her way back toward us once more, spinning slowly as she dangled. The pain was evident on her face; I was pretty sure she'd never forget this experience. I certainly wouldn't.

"One more ought to do it!" Tara shoved her friend forward with all her might, and Jess shot out over the pool. She seemed to hang there for a moment, and then a loud "BRRRRP" noise rang out as the satin gave way. With a cry, the newly freed girl rediscovered gravity and crashed down into the pool. Her ruined underwear floated on the surface near her as she came up from under the water."SHIT! SHIT! That's COLD!" She swam to the side and began to pull herself out, then remembered that she was now naked from the waist down. "Hey, a little help here, huh?"

Tara set a towel down about five feet from the pool. "Come and get it, Miss Pop-your-top-Tara!"

"I am going to kill you, Tara. Kill you." Jess hoisted herself out, covering herself up as best as she could (which wasn't terribly well, I might add, but I've never been particularly turned on by that particular sight--the aesthetic of a woman's backside is far more attractive to me than a triangle of hair). She snatched up the towel and wrapped it around herself.

"So do you still think wedgies are no big deal?" I asked.

"I don't think I've ever felt anything more humiliating, and I may not be able to pee for a week." Jess replied, wincing as she stood up. "My panties were so far up my butt I think they were in my--"

"Too much info!" Tara cut her off.

"And they just kept getting tighter. I thought I was going to die between the pain and the embarrassment. Nothing like knowing you're on display for a guy, right, Tara?"

Tara flipped her the bird.

"Well, you got your revenge, Tara," I said. "There is no question that was the worst possible wedgie I've ever seen. By FAR."

"Believe me, I'm going to be very careful around this girl from now on," Jess said with a laugh. "I didn't know she had this streak in her. But streak or not, Tara, it's your turn again. And I bet you get a doozie for your final punishment."

We went back inside, Jessica pulling on her shorts without undies as she was now without a pair. The bowl was waiting there on the table."Go to it!" Jess said, pointing at the waiting slips. "And bad luck to you!"

Tara reached into the bowl and fished around it in for a few seconds. Finally, she withdrew her hand, a folded slip clenched in it. She took a deep breath, opened it, and read the contents to herself.

"Well?" Jessica asked. "What's it gonna be?"

"Um…Jess, can I see you outside the room for a second?" I gave her a puzzled look, as did her friend. "Seriously, Jess."

"OK," shrugged the brunette, and followed her out.I looked around the kitchen. There was still Russian dressing on the floor, and Jessica's shredded pink panties were on the table. I knew a pile of eggy clothing was waiting in the laundry room, too. Cleaning up was going to be a pain, I thought to myself--but I'd gladly do it with a toothbrush for an experience like today. I had basically seen the girl I was madly in love with naked, I had spanked a pair of delicious bottoms, and I had performed one of the worst wedgies ever. Not bad for a math geek.

Tara and Jess returned to the room, but Jessica had her backpack slung over her shoulder. "What's up?" I asked.

"Tara's penalty is, well, kinda personal," Jess said with a grin, "and she asked if I would let her take it privately."

"And you agreed?" I said, surprised that she would agree to miss anything done to Tara given the penalty she'd just endured.

"Oh, it cost me," Tara said. "Let's just say that the Splashdown Wedgie will be reenacted at some point in the near future."

Ow, I thought. This must be one heck of a penalty for Tara to buy Jess off at that price.

"I'll get my stuff tomorrow, OK?" Jess said, moving to the door. "Try to get the egg out. I LIKED those underpants." She stopped by me. "Fred, this was–interesting. And I must admit, I feel a lot better about the test Monday. But I think that if I call you again, it'll be for regular tutoring. The kind that doesn't chafe so badly."

"Fair enough," I smiled. "You know where to find me."

"I know where I'm likely to," she said cryptically, and with a wave, she left.

The door closed, and I turned back to Tara, who was standing at the table."Well, I can't say this was what I expected, Tara," I said, walking over to her, "but it was, as Jessica said, very interesting."

"It was pretty clear you enjoyed yourself," she replied, leaning against the table and smiling at me. "I wasn't planning on you having quite so much to enjoy, but…" She trailed off, shrugging.

"I'll help you clean up," I said, and moved toward the sink to get the sponge. Tara caught my arm, though, before I got past her. "Fred, aren't you forgetting something?"

"What? Am I tracking the dressing? Do I need to take off my shoes?"

"No, stupid," she said, holding her hand out. "This." She uncurled the fist to show me a slip of paper. "My last forfeit, remember?"

"Tara, you don't have to do this. Jess is gone, and you've had a pretty heavy day. Besides, you're already going to get that extra wedgie from Jessica, and I think that counts as more than you owe."

She shook her head at me, tossing her blond hair back over her shoulder. "You really are a nice guy, aren't you? Thanks for offering, but fair is fair. I agreed to the game, and all the terms. I even made up some of the punishments."

"Yeah. About that–you're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

With a shy grin, Tara handed me the slip.I looked at her for a moment, then, still wondering what she was thinking, I opened the slip up and read the forfeit.

TAKE YOUR MATH TUTOR TO THE DANCE NEXT WEEK.

"Full of surprises," she said, "aren't I?" And she kissed me. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is where this part of the story ends.
mars357

Re: The Tutor (COMPLETE 6/7)

Post by mars357 »

What a great, fun, sexy, well-written chapter!

Standing ovation for SPLASHDOWN WEDGIE. What a brilliant idea. what a glorious image :mrgreen:

Thank you, Fred!
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!