PN Teacher of Willowbrook

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
barelin

Post by barelin »

Written by Barelin and edited by Megansdad

It is hard not to notice me when looking at the facility photo at the beginning of the school year. Out of all of the teachers at Willowbrook Regional High School, I am the one in the first row to the left that is all naked. I am always naked since losing a friendly bet with a roommate while a student at the university I graduated from earlier this year.

It’s great to be back at the same regional high school I graduated from several years ago as the new History teacher. I promised my mentor through high school, Janet Simpson, that I would return as one of the school's new teachers. When I made that promise, there was no mention of returning to the campus in the nude.

My name is Emily Thompson. I graduated from Oakwood University in educational history. In conversation with my old mentor, Janet talked me into continuing my education and becoming a high school History teacher. However, in a bet with my college roommate, Harper, I wagered the right to wear clothing and lost. Harper begged me to forget about betting away my rights to wear clothes, but I felt obligated to follow through with it.

I considered my decision to follow through with the wager: I could change my degree to something outside of the classroom, continue to become a high school history teacher while disregarding the bet and keep my clothes, or after talking with Janet about how stupid I was for making the bet that cost me the right to wear clothing.

Harper and I bet on the Women’s National Championship game. I was overly confident that Warner would win the championship that year. While making the wager on what I was willing to risk if I was to lose the bet. I secretly wanted to be naked all the time but was too scared to follow through with it. I told her if her team Morrison beats my team. I would not only lose my right to wear clothes in the dorm but…

I would not only lose my right to wear clothes in the dorm room but I would lose my right to wear clothes anywhere and agree to register for a lifetime term. It took us a long time to agree to those terms of the bet. Harper couldn’t understand why I would want to risk being naked everywhere. I should change to be like her and be naked in our room. She finally agreed to the terms of the bet when her team made the first goal point. Following the game’s outcome, Harper begged me to forget the silly wager. I stood up, pulled everything off, and walked out of the room naked.

She tried her best to talk me into wearing clothes like most of the campus for the rest of that Friday evening and into the weekend. Sometime on Sunday, I called Janet and told her about that silly wager and the game’s outcome. Janet began to ask me questions and rate my answers from one to ten. “Question one, how important is it to you to keep your promises?”

My response was ten, a matter of pride and honor to keep my promises. I have never made a promise I wasn’t sure I could follow through with. Janet asked me close to thirty questions in total. The results of that verbal test concluded deep down I wanted to be part of that fringe lifestyle of being free of clothes. The thought of standing before a classroom full of raging teenagers was terrifying. I couldn’t see any other profession outside of teaching in my future. I was at a crossroads of two conflicting decisions: should I register with the state to be legally required to be naked or continue wearing clothes?

It was Thursday, and I didn't want to discuss this over the phone with my mother. During that semester, my class ended at eleven on Friday, which allowed me to drive home for five hours to talk to Mom in person. I didn’t want to discuss my considerations by ditching my clothes over the phone. That test my old mentor had me do pushed me to confront my Mom about following through on that bet. The talk with Mom didn’t go the way I thought it would. To my shock, she agreed with Janet that I should follow through on my bet.

Since I still wanted to study to become a teacher, I should get the clothes off and get used to being naked around others like family. To sum it up, that weekend was the last time I wore clothes. The only one of my siblings that still lived with my parents was my younger sister, who just graduated from high school. I removed my clothes in the living room while my mom watched as my witness. Due to the long drive, it was a short weekend.

I needed to leave early Sunday and be ready for my early morning class on Monday. Saturday was my first full day unclothed – unofficially permanude. Getting used to being nude, not automatically covering my breasts or pubic area, was more difficult than I had imagined. Being in public gave me a heightened awareness of my nudity. Looking back, I am grateful my mom was understanding, supportive, and encouraging throughout that day.

I couldn’t imagine my first day back on campus living nude. That experience was overwhelming and stimulating when around others. Before leaving, Janet and Mom had breakfast at one of those dinners Sunday morning. During that visit with my old mentor, she informed me the school district superintendent saw no issues with my nudity.

On the way back, I texted Harper and arranged to meet her outside our residence hall. The first thing she asked me once she got in was, “Not going to ask if your bag contains clothes.” Harper was in a flowery dress for our short trip to a fast-food drive-thru. In the room, Harper got a laugh at the way I tossed the clothes on my bed.

As for others seeing me in my body and free of hair, I have mostly pretended not to notice their glance and act as if dressed. Over the weekend. Looking at my clothes, I reconsidered getting dressed. Harper placed her arms over my bare shoulders and asked if I wanted to donate or toss them. I thought about Harper's question. Later that day, Harper helped me get rid of my unneeded clothes. I had folded and boxed the clothes for donation and tossed the underwear in the trash. It was gross to donate used underwear.

I should clarify that the crazy idea of adopting the nude lifestyle didn’t just pop into my head before that championship game. Those thoughts existed most of my time in high school when I saw someone in public in nothing but the skin they were born in. After this weekend with my mother, I am sure she knew about the state's lifestyle pages I visited. I have been interested in registering nude for more than ten or more years and was piqued by educational grants and other benefits. I learned that benefits were still available earlier in the previous week. Right or wrong, I chose that bet to force me into this lifestyle of never wearing clothing again.

I knew from the days before the fall semester began there was a handful roaming the campus with just a smile. Public nudity has become the norm that is accepted or tolerated by others. The issue is not on the college campus but on the programs. Throughout the first day, nearly every guy didn’t even look up past my breasts. While talking to a few guys, I noticed they were talking to my pubes or breasts. I wonder how he would react if my breasts answered instead of me.

That evening after clearing out my clothes and having a long talk with Mom. I pulled up the state lifestyle page and began filling out the application to be registered nude for life. Requiring me by law to remain free of anything concealing my body for over one hundred years. I am guessing that Harper figured she lost that battle to get me to wear anything for some time.

She did fight me on selecting the ‘lifetime term,’ though, instead of the minimum ‘no-cost’ term of ten years. My argument against a lesser term would be worse. Ten or more years of being without those fabric threads covering me up would be foreign.

One or two days later, I got a notice in the email notifying me of my court day two weeks later on Wednesday morning. As the week passed, the same guys began looking at my face more and more. Several guys could never seem to look past my breasts. I should mention that, at least, during the first few weeks of uninterrupted nudity, many of the guys on campus couldn’t even look at me as they passed.

In the first few classes of the first week, I noticed one guy that had trouble looking at me when I walked into the classroom naked. Just a few days before my court date, as I was walking to the cafeteria, I was shocked to see that guy approach me in the middle of the main quad and get to know me.

I learned his name is Zanier Chilling, and his family lives not that far from where I grew up. That evening he took me to a fancy restaurant near downtown. The date went so well that he asked me if I would be willing to be his naked bride after we graduated. I said, “Yes!” We had only been dating for a few days before I had to appear before the judge with him at my side for support.

For the remainder of the spring semester, I spent more time not in the room with Harper than in it. From that year to this day, we have maintained our friendship. She now lives in the next town over from mine. As for Zanier, I did end up being his nude bride after we both got our degrees. He has an engineering degree, and mine is in secondary education.

I have been living a nude lifestyle for a few years and no longer felt weird after such a long time. I admit that stepping on my old high school campus did feel strange, even if none of those students knew me. I was more aware of my nudity during the interview. It didn’t help that I recognized the Superintendent and the Principal, which was nerve-wracking.

I was more aware of my nudity during the interview. During the orientation process, I learned since getting my high school diploma there are now two other teachers and a counselor registered nude for over twenty years. I was eager to start my teaching career and set up my classroom. A few other teachers were helping me get it ready when one of my old teachers I didn’t care about walked in – Walter Jones. The second I saw him I knew he had an issue with my nudity.

A student in his science class during my junior year contacted my parents about how much cleavage I was showing compared to other girls. Unlike other girls in high school, I always wore bras and panties under my clothes. I knew his wife, Tanya, was a teacher at the school. I never had classes with his wife, so I don’t know if she felt the same. I remember when Dad got off the phone with that teacher about my blouse. We were at some fast-food place, and next to us were all nude girls.

Under both the state and federal regulations, I am legally allowed to be free of clothing in public. The Supreme Court had ruled on public nudity in a few cases that made it that far. During the first few months, tension toward my nonchalance about my lifestyle grew. The second he saw me, he turned away and couldn’t even look at me.

Then as I was about to sit on one of the paper napkins, he objected. It wasn’t anything he said to me or what others directed toward me. What drew the attention of others was how obvious it was. Knowing that Tanya, an English teacher, is nothing like Walter on the views of our bodies. During the week of Halloween, I was working with two other teachers in my department to decorate the hallway. Walter nearly lost it when his wife left and walked out of his room to help us decorate.

I don’t know if Tonya noticed it before that day, but there was no question after he stormed out of the room and cursed at us. I knew before she apologized for his behavior after he left in a huff that he was uncomfortable seeing me naked. The outcome of that spiff between Walter and my lifestyle choice resulted in him taking additional training to learn to deal with the changing times. As for Tonya, the day he blew his top was the last time I saw her with clothes. They are both still together after he left to teach at another high school in the district.

In university, I learned to embrace this lifestyle and was now a strong advocate for the freedom of clothing choice. Leading up to my first day, I prepared extensively for the classes and was excited to share my knowledge with the students. However, I knew that my lifestyle choices would be a topic of conversation among the students. I wasn’t mentally prepared for the questions to arise as anticipation filled the air. It was the eve of a new school year, and whispers of excitement and nervousness echoed through the school from the staff at Willowbrook Regional High School.

As the first day of school arrived, the students, parents, and fellow teachers gathered in the bustling courtyard, eager to begin the academic journey. The sound of laughter and conversations filled the air as they awaited the arrival of their new teacher. Nothing prepared me for walking into my first class of the day and all eyes of my students on me. Under the nude lifestyle, it is not even an option. I still considered purchasing a simple white blouse and black slacks to keep things professional, but I knew it would still bring a sense of curiosity among my students.

Moments later, the room became harshly silent. I stood tall with confidence evident as all eyes descended on me. Just as prepared, I casually walked over to each row and passed out the class itinerary for the semester. I didn’t make it past my first period when a student asked why I didn't wear clothing. My response was, with a smile, that I had chosen to embrace a permanent nude lifestyle. It is my way of expressing my freedom and my individuality.

I spent most of the first day discussing my lifestyle choices during each class period. I explained to anyone who asked that adults can choose, for a specific period, to be legally nude. It was the unconventional nature of her attire that became apparent to all. She stood before her students and colleagues, naked yet unabashedly proud.

Surprisingly, the initial shock and curiosity were quickly replaced with a sense of respect and admiration. The parents, who had initially held their breath, began to witness the incredible professionalism and genuine care for students during the parent's orientation. My passion for education was evident in the meticulously prepared lesson plans. The way I engaged the students with unwavering enthusiasm and the unwavering respect I commanded in the classroom.

One of the most asked questions about my lifestyle was whether or not it was required to be registered. The answer to that question is ‘No,’ none of the States in the United States or the European Union, require anyone to register. Registering does come with some benefits I would not have received in university if I hadn’t registered. It also affords you protections offered by the Bureau of Lifestyles.

My response was, “As long as you are not causing harm to nudists, respect each other’s choices, and live in harmony you shouldn’t have any problems coexisting with nudists, homosexuals, or lifestyles that differ from yours that are protected by law.

The days turned into weeks and grew beyond the classroom walls. She initiated open discussions with the parents, addressing any concerns they might have had and assuring them of her commitment to providing a safe and inclusive environment for their children. The transparency and willingness to communicate resonated deeply, easing lingering apprehensions and cultivating trust.

Throughout the first few weeks of school, I had to answer several challenging questions. Shortly after Thanksgiving Break just before the Christmas break at the end of December that one of my students, Seine Gomez turned eighteen. I watched as she walked up to the front of the class and recited parts of the spiel I told the class on the first day. She must have memorized what I told everyone on the first day of the semester. She recited not only a compilation of the reasons behind my lifestyle but a selection of the student’s responses.

She grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and lifted it off, leaving her topless. Before I could react, she had everything off and stood completely naked in front of the class. Everyone cheered for her. It was my first school day nude, and I was unsure how to handle a student stripping naked. I had her gather up her discarded clothes and head to the office.

On the way to the vehicle and talking with Zanier, I got a notice of a call from the administrative office. Taking the call, I learned that the student that stripped in my class, Seine, was suspended for two days. Instantly, I thought it was due to her stripping in my class. She is an adult and doesn’t need permission to be naked at school. She was sent home for two days because of the outburst in the office. I took the right action in sending her to the office.

Sara was suspended on Monday for two days and in my Thursday class. It didn’t shock me to see Sara enter the classroom with all of her curves and an enormous smile showing for all to see. As the students settled into their seats, Seine addressed the class and explained why she was suspended. Rumors were going around she was suspended due to her stripping nude.

It was due to her anger at being sent to the office. She didn’t understand at the time that I trusted the office to know how to handle the situation and had made a fool of herself. Her mother wasn’t pleased with her and had her dispose of her clothes and set a date in January with the judge.

Though it was my first year as a teacher, I never regretted my decision leading up to that small bet back in college. Under the state guidelines for this lifestyle, wearing transparent winter gear is permitted. To remain in the nude state of the lifestyle, even if my bare feet were deep in snow. Have to admit during those prolonged periods out in the elements I have gotten close enough to Zanier that he could share his jacket with me. Being always nude during those months is to move fast and not show that the weather bothers you.

Through it all, I remained focused on what truly mattered: the education and growth of my students. Every student felt comfortable and valued. The bonds formed between students grew stronger with each passing day, and their academic progress soared under my guidance.

As the school year drew to a close, the profession had transcended the boundaries of societal norms, shattering prejudices and opening minds to new possibilities. The power of education and the dedication of a passionate teacher could triumph over preconceptions and societal expectations. I couldn’t see myself in any of the garments that have ever been in.

The unwavering support of my husband, Zanier, and my colleagues at Willowbrook Regional High School became a place where acceptance thrived and everyone felt free to be them. It was a testament to the power of compassion and understanding, proving that even in the face of adversity, I can prevail

The End