"Jenna let me in I got to pee!".
Amy leaned against the bathroom door pounding desperately. She just woke and her clamoring bladder was working overtime. Jenna never answered.
Amy knocked again. ""I'm going to pee myself, let me in!"
"Go ahead. I'll tell Mom and you will be wearing a diaper to school," Jenna laughed in a low, menacing voice.
"Please' Jenna," Amy sobbed as her desperation mounted.
It was always like this. Amy knew that Jenna did it on purpose. Knowing the time that Amy normally awoke, Jenna would lock the bathroom door from the inside just to torment her, especially since they had only one bathroom in the house.
Amy, Seventeen, and in high school, was the youngest of the two. Jenna was nineteen and preparing to head off to college soon.
Mom left for work at the bakery very early, leaving the two girls there. What her mother didn’t know was that Jenna liked to dominate Amy, often stripping her and doing things to embarrass and humiliate her.
Amy had told her mother several times about it, but her mother would just shrug it off and say it was just Jenna being the big sister. Amy was expected to deal with it.
"I bet you're wearing that dumb ass nightie with the teddy bear on the front, "Jenna mused.
"Jenna, I’m begging you, Let me in!" Amy sobbed as she squeezed her legs together.
"You know the price of admission, " Jenna replied.
"I don't have time for games. Come on!" Amy Thundered.
"Two minutes. You had better be naked when I open the door or I'll lock you out of it, " Jenna threatened.
Amy knew she would do it too. She shed her clothes, standing naked in the hallway doing a pee dance.
The door opened and Jenna stood there grinning. She even snapped a picture of Amy before letting her in. She scooped up Amy's nightie and her underwear then headed downstairs.
Any finished up and walked up the hall to get her clothes and shower. She stood at the bedroom door in shock. Jenna had locked it from the inside.
She stormed downstairs and into the kitchen ignoring that she was bare ass naked and confronted Jenna.
"Why did you lock my bedroom door? I can't get my clothes!"
Jenna looked up from her breakfast and nodded.
"That's the whole point. It’s naked Amy day. You must stay naked until shortly before mom gets home.
"Why?" Amy sobbed.
"Because I like keeping you naked. It's cute watching you strut around here with your bare tits out and that tight little ass wiggling."
I hate you!" Any snorted. “Please let me put on some clothes."
"You can. Just before Mom gets home. Naked until then. That’s the rules for today,'" Jenna grumbled.
The moment was interrupted by the sound of the front doorbell.
"That's Miranda. Let her in," Jenna instructed.
"I'm not going to the door naked!" Amy argued.
"Yes, you are," Jenna replied as she slapped Amy on her butt. I know you don’t want me to tell mom that you disobeyed me. She will be pissed.”
“That’s because she doesn’t know what you really do to me,” Jenna huffed.
“That’s’ what I love about you sis. You understand the dynamics. You know I must be in control. You understand my dominant nature. Now answer the damned door.”
Amy strolled to the front door, opening it and sheepishly hiding behind the door as Miranda smiled and entered.
"Well, look at you," Miranda grinned as she studied Amy's naked body,
"Hey Miranda. Jenna called out as she came into the room. Welcome to naked Amy day," Jenna beamed.
"Well, hello naked Amy," Miranda chuckled.
With Miranda and Jenna in the kitchen yacking Amy slumped on the couch and turned on the TV to forget her present misery.
It wasn't long before the talk in the kitchen turned to giddy laughing.
"Naked Amy. Come in here," Jenna yelled.
Amy grumbled and rolled her eyes as she rose and went into the kitchen.
"You wanted to wear something so bad; Miranda has brought something over. Come here," Jenna remarked as she motioned for Amy to come closer.
"Put your hands behind your back and stand still," Jenna instructed.
Before Amy could comprehend what was happening, ' Jenna and Miranda were working on her breasts.
Amy flinched and moaned as two pink clamps were attached to each nipple.
At the end of each clamp was a small flower with a little plastic bell. Any blushed as the two girls cackled while making the bells ring.
"Turn around. We have something for your butt too," Jenna exclaimed excitedly.
Amy's faced blushed crimson as she turned her bare ass to the two girls. Jenna made her bend over slightly.
"What are you doing?" Amy yelled as she felt Jenna lubing her butt hole.
The two laughed hysterically as they inserted a fox tail butt plug into Amy's ass.
Amy was nearly in tears with humiliation as she looked at herself in the mirror. Two nipple clamps on her tits and a tail sticking out of her ass. She wanted to crawl in a hole somewhere and disappear.
It was time for Amy to do chores. As she washed the dishes the bells on her tits rang and her ass moving caused the tail to wiggle back and forth, much to the amusement of Jenna and Miranda.
Amy was dusting in the living room when the doorbell rang again. Amy peered out the living room window. Her face went ashen when she saw her classmates, Gabby, Donna, Josh, and Bill standing on her front porch.
Her face shot to Jenna with a horrified look. “I can’t answer that. Please don’t make me. Tell them I am sick or something,” Amy pleaded.
Jenna ignored Amy and strolled directly to the door. Amy nearly fainted as the door opened and ran behind it to hide.
“Hey guys, come on in," Jenna said with a wicked grin.
Amy shook her head no wildly, but it was too late. The four all stood transfixed at the sight of Amy, naked.
"Holy shit, " Josh blurted as he gazed at Amy's bare pussy.
"What the living hell?" Gabby blurted as she saw Amy naked in the corner and reached for one of Amy's nipple clamps causing the bell to ring. “Why the hell are you naked?”
"Amy does what I tell her to,” Jenna chimed in. Today is naked Amy day. She must remain naked until 2pm.”
"Fuck me," Donna quipped. Can I get some pictures?".
"Take all you want," Jenna beamed as they made Amy pose back and front for them.
"Love your tail, " Bill remarked as he got a shot of Amy's ass.
Amy was mortified. Six people were now in the house, watching her strut around naked with nipple clamps on and a tail in her ass.
This day surely could not get any worse, Amy tried to console herself.
What do you think?
Tales of Naked Amy
-
flyingmonk
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:07 pm
- Has thanked: 47 times
- Been thanked: 121 times
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Google [Bot] and 24 guests