The Prefect

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Cont.

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

*Click*

In one deft motion, Kaitlyn pulled Elise’s hands behind her, grabbed the handcuffs from Caroline’s hands, and bound them together. Elise didn’t even realize what was happening until it was too late. “Wait! Wait, wait, wait!” she gasped. She thought Kaitlyn was just being obnoxiously rough again, but the cool metal on her wrists made her worried all over again.

“Elise! Obedient pets don’t talk!” As punishment, Kaitlyn unzipped the back of Elise’s skirt. Well, Annie’s skirt. For once, Elise was happy she was wearing a piece of the smaller girl’s uniform. It may have showed off more thigh, but it didn’t immediately fall down when unzipped. “Something to say?” she hissed in Elise’s ear.

The bound blonde just frantically shook her head left and right. “Good girl!” Kaitlyn exclaimed, breaking the momentary intense spell. “I guess you’re just not to using these outside the bedroom!”

The five common room girls had giggled a bit at Kaitlyn’s bold ‘fact’ about obedient pets, but the reminder that Elise was a super kinky girl when she wasn’t acting all stuck up brought on a whole new wave of whispers and giggles. And then the worst thing happened. Two more girls walked in from the outside hall.

“Oh my God! Is that Miss Elise?!” One of them immediately exclaimed.

Elise's pink cheeks turned crimson at the appearance of two more first-years. They weren’t even around for the build-up. They just arrived to see her fully topless, collared, clamped, cuffed, and showing way more leg than usual on top of all that. ‘Kaitlyn!’ is all Elise thought, but the loose skirt around her hips was enough to keep her lips sealed.

“Girls, take a seat! Someone catch them up, okay? Elise and I need to have a little chat.”

That wasn’t a good sentence. As the two new girls got settled, Kaitlyn swiveled on her heel and gripped Elise’s slim black collar, using the other hand to grab one boob. “You’re close, pet.” Kaitlyn said. To punctuate the thought, she gave a firm squeeze, then unclamped the one breast. “Two more tasks, and dinner, remember?” Shifting her hand to the other breast, Kaitlyn mirrored the squeeze, removing the other clamp.

That’s right. Tasks! Honestly, she had completely forgotten about how all this started. Somehow, ‘grading rooms while topless’ had turned into a LONG ordeal that was infinitely worse than the first few. Worse than the awkward kiss with Annie. And now that Elise was handcuffed, Kaitlyn could prolong this as long as she wanted.

But Kaitlyn’s squeezes . . .

Before, Elise had blushed from being seen by more girls. But now, she was blushing from how her body was betraying her. Kaitlyn’s hands felt good. Too good. The embarrassment of the situation had kept her from gasping or moaning, but she practically had to bite her lip to keep herself from doing so.

There were a lot of important things Elise didn’t know about nipple clamps. For starters, she had already worn them longer than an inexperienced girl should for the first time. Her little nubs felt both numb and sore from the feeling, and now that they were removed, it was impossible to do anything but bare her sensitive breasts to the world. More important, nipple clamps made everything sensitive. Touches and squeezes, like what Kaitlyn had just did, causing her body to react in a mortifyingly positive way.

What was about to come, however, would be a lot worse with that sensitivity.

“What’s my name, Elise?” Kaitlyn asked. This time, loudly enough for her little audience to hear. She tossed the chains over to Annie and then boldly placed one hand right on the blonde’s right breast again, though made no motion to squeeze this time. She just rested it there.

Elise flushed darker at Kaitlyn’s touch, still not used to the girl so brazenly touching her chest. When her hands were free, she was able to defend her bare breasts. She didn’t, of course, due to how the devious redhead had stacked things against her, but now even the option of doing so was taken away. “. . . Miss Kaitlyn.” Elise said, awkwardly glancing away.

“Good girl. Now then, here’s how you’ve made my life difficult. Two demerits, two bad room grades, and a bad note about my uniform. Guess what, my little prefect? The replacement skirts came from MY allowance. So.” Kaitlyn turned to the rest of the room, partially having to glance over her shoulder in order to keep her hand resting on Elise’s boob. “Five issues means five slaps.”

With that, Kaitlyn gave a sharp squeeze to Elise’s breast, causing the bound girl to actually gasp from the unwanted pleasure this time, but it was nothing compared to what came next. Removing the hand for a moment, Kaitlyn brought it cracking down to slap Elise's exposed breast.
SDS

Re: The Prefect

Post by SDS »

Another wonderful chapter xx
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

SIMPLY MARVELOUS.

Can't wait to read the next installment!

Hooked6
Rawr112

Post by Rawr112 »

When’s the next installment
karotte

Post by karotte »

A really great story. I hope it will be continued one day...
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

karotte wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:10 am A really great story. I hope it will be continued one day...
ME TOO!!! There are so many possibilities. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Hooked6
Teeboe

Post by Teeboe »

This story seems to be stalled or forgotten. I would gladly finish if given consent
Mariax

Post by Mariax »

Teeboe wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:09 am This story seems to be stalled or forgotten. I would gladly finish if given consent
One of my favorite stories on the site. In a perfect world Lady Lucia will return to this story, but I would love to see it continued in any way possible.
Bqt

Post by Bqt »

I‘m very disappointed that the story is not continued. It’s such a good story I really love it. But unfortunately there are a few other story’s from Lady that are not completed too, so I think it will not happen. So sad…
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »